PDA

View Full Version : quality declining.

AADD
07-10-2016, 09:42 PM
walked the whole lorong 16-28. didn't find any that are satisfactory...

pretty one always booked out/working. or has the quality dropped so low?

comm
07-10-2016, 10:30 PM
walked the whole lorong 16-28. didn't find any that are satisfactory...

pretty one always booked out/working. or has the quality dropped so low?

thai or prc ??

i find that u have to walk quite afew times or camp in the house long enough to see the better ones.

AADD
07-10-2016, 11:13 PM
prc...they are really awful for their price.

twice i tried. due to the way they wear they seemed to be huge boobs. once undressed the girls looked like some malnourished cow. extremely small boobs and saggy ass and belly.

their face is decent i would give a 6 to 7 at best. but once undressed its a boner killer.

comm
07-10-2016, 11:19 PM
lol...who are they ???

Lorres
07-10-2016, 11:29 PM
..... once undressed the girls looked like some malnourished cow. extremely small boobs and saggy ass and belly.
ROFLMAO! Now I am having this mental image of prc.....

AADD
08-10-2016, 01:32 AM
iirc

both are from 一条龙。 number 22 and 9.

seriously...all those big time reviewer seems to be posting bullshit. rating 8.5 bla bla bla. i guess ill have that rating -3 will make alot more sense

thorium
08-10-2016, 01:56 AM
Each batch looks worse than the previous. The last few times I walked around last month, I only saw fat and below average looking girls. In fact, there were a few who looked so bad that I won't touch even if they paid me.

Seriously, why is the quality of licensed WLs getting so poor? :confused: It's just making people turn to freelancers.

nutman38
08-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Come to think of it.
If all the WLs are so pretty and have nice figures, why do they have to work in this kind of field?
They can easily become models, actress or find sugar daddy back in China.
Instead of having to serve 8 to 10 men daily in Singapore. :D

comm
08-10-2016, 09:23 AM
iirc

seriously...all those big time reviewer seems to be posting bullshit. rating 8.5 bla bla bla. i guess ill have that rating -3 will make alot more sense

its been awhile since anyone posted FR on 一条龙

Anyway if u wan big boob can go 1608 fei er

HeadOn
08-10-2016, 10:01 AM
What is $150 these data ? It's like peanuts now. So with $150 u can't expect anything that good now. Unless authority increase price to $30@ than I get better quality

baotohk
08-10-2016, 10:02 AM
iirc

You must be aaron kwok and Andy lau.:D Paying 150 is not going to get you top quality.

Those angpai are busy because they are value for money and obviously there will be long queue.

It's like pacing up and down at the hawker center but that does't get you first in line with the famous char Kuay tiao stall until you start queuing for your turn

baotohk
08-10-2016, 10:03 AM
What is $150 these data ? It's like peanuts now. So with $150 u can't expect anything that good now. Unless authority increase price to $30@ than I get better quality

Exactly ...most didn't realised that everything around them has increased in price whereas GL pricing is still 150 for the last 20 years

comm
08-10-2016, 01:56 PM
Actually if we look around massage and fl dome prc, geylang quality and price is much better

Some people say geylang no good wls, but actually is they cannot find . They dont like to walk in the houses to see. Even if they walk into afew houses, not necessary they can see the good wls which are usually busy.

During busy hours, its possible to walk into every house in geylang and still see nothing !

helmsley
08-10-2016, 01:59 PM
i thought L20 Cat 150 still have quite a few good WLs?

sammyboyfor
08-10-2016, 02:27 PM
i thought L20 Cat 150 still have quite a few good WLs?

What made you think that?

1KnightinBKK
08-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Actually if we look around massage and fl dome prc, geylang quality and price is much better

Some people say geylang no good wls, but actually is they cannot find . They dont like to walk in the houses to see. Even if they walk into afew houses, not necessary they can see the good wls which are usually busy.

During busy hours, its possible to walk into every house in geylang and still see nothing !

This is why i insist on walking every house to see even thought OKT offer to recommend. Always ask me sit down, they will bring in ladies for me to beo. When i refuse, they tell me not many girls left around, walk also won't see much. My rationale is if not many girls around, who the hell you gonna call to show me?!?!

Allanooi
08-10-2016, 02:33 PM
This is why i insist on walking every house to see even thought OKT offer to recommend. Always ask me sit down, they will bring in ladies for me to beo. When i refuse, they tell me not many girls left around, walk also won't see much. My rationale is if not many girls around, who the hell you gonna call to show me?!?!

Hehehe secret for u to find out those who know enjoys the fun of dining gems in vast forest

helmsley
08-10-2016, 04:46 PM
What made you think that?

I see people kept raving about hot WLs in places like 1654A and so many FRs on Cat150. Unless all posted by OKTs?

comm
08-10-2016, 05:51 PM

Lol...same here...how can okt know wad i want or wad another guy wants unless its a regular customer....and even okts may not know other house girls

I see people kept raving about hot WLs in places like 1654A and so many FRs on Cat150. Unless all posted by OKTs?

Er its good to follow fr authors and test out their frs....once u are in the forum for awhile, you can see whos frs u agree with

AADD
08-10-2016, 09:46 PM
if $150 is cheap then increase price la. i tried to contact $$$$$$ $350 but its super difficult to even get her to pick up phone. anyway quality definitely declining perhaps due to online being the better source or whatever the case is. price is hardly an issue unless we talking like 500+++

Nato17
10-10-2016, 06:25 AM
if $150 is cheap then increase price la. i tried to contact $$$$$$ $350 but its super difficult to even get her to pick up phone. anyway quality definitely declining perhaps due to online being the better source or whatever the case is. price is hardly an issue unless we talking like 500+++

Bro. You may have a lot of $150 bullets. Can u handle then the same amount of women at $300 per pop or even $500 per pop?

I have seen PRC girls now advertising at 300 EU or £ and more per pop and it is people who do not understand the value of money who are saying it is cheap cheap cheap. It is the same people who actually made our tiny island an expensive one to live in.

BREXIT has caused the pound to drop and things to drop, instead of deflation, we have people here now talking about inflation some more. Winners, aren't we, in SG?

comm
10-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Sg everything more and more expensive, every year also artifically increase transport and electricity / water

HeadOn
10-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Sg everything more and more expensive, every year also artifically increase transport and electricity / water

Not only in Sg Lar. Everywhere same

Nato17
10-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Not only in Sg Lar. Everywhere same

Depends on where u are really. Not everywhere is the same. I can show you where others are facing deflationary economies. Just that in SG, we are being pushed artificially higher than other places.

comm
10-10-2016, 07:22 PM
Depends on where u are really. Not everywhere is the same. I can show you where others are facing deflationary economies. Just that in SG, we are being pushed artificially higher than other places.

yaloh... sg is artificial inflation

1KnightinBKK
11-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Hehehe secret for u to find out those who know enjoys the fun of dining gems in vast forest
my standard quite high la.. later OKT call 5-10 girl still bue gam.. kena blacklisted next time no need come back liao..

SunZhi
11-10-2016, 11:03 AM

$150 at GY is cheap and good, verified health safe by SG Govt every month.
$350 look prettier but health unverified.
This is a risk decision the customer willing to undertake.

I wish GY Hse willing to bring in premium quality and offer 2 hrs DongGuang services, unfortunately was told difficult because
1. Price control by uncle Govt
2. Hse are not co-operating

baotohk
11-10-2016, 01:35 PM
Bro. You may have a lot of $150 bullets. Can u handle then the same amount of women at $300 per pop or even $500 per pop?

I have seen PRC girls now advertising at 300 EU or £ and more per pop and it is people who do not understand the value of money who are saying it is cheap cheap cheap. It is the same people who actually made our tiny island an expensive one to live in.

BREXIT has caused the pound to drop and things to drop, instead of deflation, we have people here now talking about inflation some more. Winners, aren't we, in SG?

And also think about the mass market. How many is willing to fork out say >200 to go to GL?

End up the WL has a 10% increase in fee but their business drop by 50%

baotohk
11-10-2016, 01:37 PM

Japan soapland is a good example. Used to cost approx 600+ sing dollar but due to the drop in prices in yen plus a stronger SGDJPY conversion, it is now at 60% of the previous pricing

baotohk
11-10-2016, 01:38 PM
yaloh... sg is artificial inflation

Singapore cost is inflated by property prices. Rental is killing businesses

yy0202
12-10-2016, 12:36 AM
Quality decline since the influx of PRC shit. Tried twice and never again.

Now always go for Msian Cat150. Service is always there. Never ask you "faster cum"!

Rmb once I had a hard time cumming. The msian WL offer to bbbj n cim.

Get rid of the PRCs, bring back Msians.:(

nutman38
12-10-2016, 12:49 AM
Actually, some of the PRC WLs do also offer BBBJ CIM.
You just need to know where to find! :p

korean
12-10-2016, 03:05 AM
And also think about the mass market. How many is willing to fork out say >200 to go to GL?

End up the WL has a 10% increase in fee but their business drop by 50%

i learn from this forum tat one of the main purpose of implementing legitimate brothels is to provide convenience for those who want to release their urge. This will reduce the number of rape cases significantly. I believe majority of the potential criminals belong to the mass market (not those High Net Worth or above individuals). Probably that is the reason the cost is being controlled over years.

Lorres
12-10-2016, 08:25 AM
i learn from this forum tat one of the main purpose of implementing legitimate brothels is to provide convenience for those who want to release their urge. This will reduce the number of rape cases significantly. I believe majority of the potential criminals belong to the mass market (not those High Net Worth or above individuals). Probably that is the reason the cost is being controlled over years.
Maybe the high net worth knows how to cover their asses with money, lawyer, blackmail.
However, its true that the low net worth that has less access to (hot sexy) women. (Not all construction workers can hook up a maid to fff)
Bro you are right that GL fills a gap. Its a social service! LOL

korean
12-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Maybe the high net worth knows how to cover their asses with money, lawyer, blackmail.
However, its true that the low net worth that has less access to (hot sexy) women. (Not all construction workers can hook up a maid to fff)
Bro you are right that GL fills a gap. Its a social service! LOL

high net worth ppl less tendency to take the risk for such crime as they got much more to lose. In modern day they got better background in general.
However they are the wrong target for this implementation I guess. Probably that is the reason various restrictions are implemented by AV to protect the wealth of high net worth , emmmm....the country :D

baotohk
12-10-2016, 05:48 PM

Fully agree with you and i am for having the low cost. High cost and end up with crap will make one more tulan.:D

korean
12-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Fully agree with you and i am for having the low cost. High cost and end up with crap will make one more tulan.:D

Singapore hosts the lowest cost michelin starred dish, soy sauce chicken rice. After the media published the news, the queue getting longer. I think the uncle cannot Rajah the queue and look for baoer :D