PDA

View Full Version : True Money (Thai) in SG

pharoh_15
27-09-2016, 10:25 AM
Looking for some local info. I want to buy credits for an online game (of Thai origin) but they require what is known as True Money which is like a prepaid topup card. Tried to buy online using credit card/Paypal but the sites don't look too secure and ask for too much personal information. Not sure if Golden Mile or any other place in S'pore sells the actual card which can be bought over the counter. Do i have to wait till i go to Thailand for a holiday to grab a few of these cards? Any bros got any experience?

mosquitoking
28-09-2016, 08:15 PM
Looking for some local info. I want to buy credits for an online game (of Thai origin) but they require what is known as True Money which is like a prepaid topup card. Tried to buy online using credit card/Paypal but the sites don't look too secure and ask for too much personal information. Not sure if Golden Mile or any other place in S'pore sells the actual card which can be bought over the counter. Do i have to wait till i go to Thailand for a holiday to grab a few of these cards? Any bros got any experience?

Pls share more infos, I m keen too ;)

arl127
28-09-2016, 09:01 PM
A potential scam saga in progress?

sgcolours
28-09-2016, 09:09 PM
what game is that?

pharoh_15
28-09-2016, 10:20 PM
Nope no scam from what I see..