PDA

View Full Version : Hit & Run - How to stop this?

MugenChicken
30-11-2006, 05:48 PM
Sorry to all bros that i have to create a new thread just for this.

But because of the recent cases that has been happening (although only 2 that i know of), i feel the only way to help out our OKTs and to protect our playground, is to start coming out with ideas to stop this in human act!

I seriously cannot imagine how any human being can have the guts and feeling to just fu*k and run. Its almost like rape case!

My suggestion is maybe for OKTs to ask NEWBIE customers to maybe pay a deposit first when they reach the room. Then after the session top up the rest. What do you guys think? Regulars or members dun need lah...

Open for suggestions bros...

codicerous
30-11-2006, 06:08 PM
hmmm.... plausible idea... pay deposit... though i can sense some bros in here thinking.. might as well pay upfront.... hmm...

seriously speaking ... i think quite difficult... unless okt hang arnd near de area.... den try to spot the bro going up .... but... i think very mafan ...

i remember got other bros say post the f**ker's hp number here.... but can get pre paid...

wah .. difficult man... think only way is okt muz warn FLs before hand lor.. that they muz be alert....

still cannot believe got singaporeans like tt..... hope their dick will rot... next time newspaper got report such rotting dicks disease.... i'm sure all bros in here will know why ....

Da Vinci
30-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Applaud threadstarter for putting up this thread!

all trade got their bad and good la.. sme black sheeps spoil our image only!!!
i booked L from bro beauthaiful...simply cos' after i read the story, i pity her. wanna shower her with some care n concern. Did not ask her, but i can see she is def affected cos' she tries not to show it. but nonetheless, service no drop.

I think deposit idea not good la... i got ask beauthaiful who is tat customer? he told me newbie.... who used another senior samster's nick, and say he changed no!! *boink* how to spot? Den regarding posting of hp no, not feasible la! they can always get another SIM card.. thats why....

i think its all the ups and down...i juz hope black sheeps die of dick rot! and nv be able to bonk! next life, they reincarnate as a dickhead! and a rotten one in fact...Bros here, lets bonk with fun, and with a heart. They are here to work, to earn enuff to go back and provide their family, or pay some debts. They are not here to give u bonk, hit-and-run!!! go and reflect about urself....the guilty party....

TO THREADSTARTER: I ll donate 1 point to u for ur efforts! great job~

Da Vinci
30-11-2006, 06:28 PM
sorry for dbl posting!

suckerll
30-11-2006, 06:38 PM
I think deposit idea not good la... he told me newbie.... who used another senior samster's nick, and say he changed no!! *boink* how to spot? Den regarding posting of hp no, not feasible la! they can always get another SIM card..
..Bros here, lets bonk with fun, and with a heart. They are here to work, to earn enuff to go back and provide their family, or pay some debts. They are not here to give u bonk, hit-and-run!!! go and reflect about urself....the guilty party....i also agree with u that deposit is not a solution to running off after bonking as most of us here are taught to only see the goods then pay. i recalled 1 case where some1 acted as OKT n asked for payment 1st b4 letting the guy go up then when he went up to the room, no such person there.:eek:

the feasible solution is to post the guys nick n number here to inconvenience him into changing a new nick n register a new number when all up-righteous bros here bombard his number.

else, OKTs just have to warn their gals about this matter again n again.:(

jon2000sg
30-11-2006, 06:41 PM
thatZ why a lot of WL ask for payment before bonking lah.!

forumer
30-11-2006, 06:44 PM
My suggestion is maybe for OKTs to ask NEWBIE customers to maybe pay a deposit first when they reach the room. Then after the session top up the rest. What do you guys think? Regulars or members dun need lah...

the payment up front sounds weird, like Cat 40 :) though its the only plausible method i can think of...

Da Vinci
30-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Yup... paying upfront seems the most feasible... budden also got some incidents of outside okts collecting money, den the custs go up only to find that its a HOAX! :eek:

like that both sides also lose..... so i think juz let it be...
if customers alreadi intended to hit-&-run, i think they will use a fake SIM no. that dun belong to them right?

both incidents taht happened, was for diff reasons... V was cos cust not happy, den he hit&run, L was juz hit&run, and the custs even use a fake senior samster's nick to pass off... i am purely disappointed by singaporeans bonkers this manner....not majority! but 1 black sheep...can caused the FL's impression of all!!

imagine she go back tell all her friends? den like tt non one wanan come work and serve us, horny guys liao..... :(

Da Vinci
30-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Yup... paying upfront seems the most feasible... budden also got some incidents of outside okts collecting money, den the custs go up only to find that its a HOAX! :eek:

like that both sides also lose..... so i think juz let it be...
if customers alreadi intended to hit-&-run, i think they will use a fake SIM no. that dun belong to them right?

both incidents taht happened, was for diff reasons... V was cos cust not happy, den he hit&run, L was juz hit&run, and the custs even use a fake senior samster's nick to pass off... i am purely disappointed by singaporeans bonkers this manner....not majority! but 1 black sheep...can caused the FL's impression of all!!

imagine she go back tell all her friends? den like tt non one wanan come work and serve us, horny guys liao..... :(

goodielecks
30-11-2006, 06:54 PM
To begin with, there are not only hit & run cases but customers stealing from the girls as well. Both are equally as bad imho.

Hit and run cases are much harder to take precaution against. Nobody could have anticipated such a thing.

As for customers stealing from girls, the girls should take good care of their own valuables. They have the responsibility to take care of their hard earned money. Im pretty sure all hotels have a safe in every room. The girls should probably make use of it.

deleted_nil
30-11-2006, 07:03 PM
basically juz my 2 cents worth of thinking and suggestions... I been around quite long but don really post much and etc as I feel if possible try not to publicize things out... esp those which not totally legal ~ LoL...

1st ) Hit and run
Best if possible is to pay after u seeing the FL. this way after getting payment then to the business will not scare much hit and run ...

2nd) Stealing from FL
Frankly i feel they got to look after their things and shd not take for granted. Not that i don condemm ppl who steal from the gals...

3rd) Fake OKT
This problem at a certain time quite serious as i remember some ppl post pic and then get payment upfront and then MIA and when u reach there basically don have what u want and money gone... for me i will not do payment up front unless i see the gal and is ok to proceed. at then i am ok to pay...

4th) Fake
For any ppl who got cheat i will suggest posting out rather than hiding to save ur face as this will help other bros.... not that we will laugh but for me i sure will feel appreciated...

deleted_nil
30-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Sorry for double post as it hang at some stage and thought it did not being posted.

youngeric
30-11-2006, 07:54 PM

But because of the recent cases that has been happening (although only 2 that i know of), i feel the only way to help out our OKTs and to protect our playground, is to start coming out with ideas to stop this in human act!

Hi Mugenchicken!

I think you are missing the point here.

The point is the OKTs & FLs who operate through them are not pursuing the matter. If they do not want to do so, who are we to continue to pursue the matter? Since they are not pursuing, all of our suggestions cannot help things.

Even if we say NEWBIE customers pay a deposit first, if the OKT & FLs do not want to do that because they are afraid it will affect their business, it is useless.

Lastly, it is the OKT who should have measures in place ie bouncer or a system to trace the errant customers because they make money through these deals, not us. As you said, this is our playground, but this is their ricebowl. So they should take steps to protect it themselves.

YE

youngeric
30-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Double post

youngeric
30-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Double post

youngeric
30-11-2006, 07:59 PM

Hi Mugenchicken!

The point is the OKTs & FLs who operate through them are not pursuing the matter. If they do not want to do so, who are we to continue to pursue the matter? Since they are not pursuing, all of our suggestions cannot help things.

Even if we say NEWBIE customers pay a deposit first, if the OKT & FLs do not want to do that because they are afraid it will affect their business, it is useless.

Lastly, it is the OKT who should have measures in place ie bouncer or a system to trace the errant customers because they make money through these deals, not us. As you said, this is our playground, but this is their ricebowl. So they should take steps to protect it themselves.

YE

youngeric
30-11-2006, 07:59 PM

Hi Mugenchicken!

YE

fattyman
01-12-2006, 03:54 AM
But because of the recent cases that has been happening, i feel the only way to help out our OKTs and to protect our playground, is to start coming out with ideas to stop this in human act!

I seriously cannot imagine how any human being can have the guts and feeling to just fu*k and run. Its almost like rape case!

Open for suggestions bros...

Bro, good work done, i love your attitude.

Very difficult to eradicate this pool inhuman cheapos, honestly must think of a way to SHAME THEM.

FYI, there are toooooo manyyyyyy cheapskate cheongsters here with typical singapolan attitude, they are selfish, arrogant, timid & exaggerating:mad:

MugenChicken
01-12-2006, 09:28 AM

Hi Youngeric,

This is not the right attitude lah. I'm sorry but i'm quite disturbed by your negative attitude bro. Its very typical S'porean. They bo chap, i better bo chap also... Cannot lah, i'm not like that. I'm pretty sure that if OKT is not pursing doesn't mean they are not bothered. Maybe they don't have any ideas? or are restricted in their actions?

Its all about setting the tone isn't it? If all the OKTs start asking for deposits, all customers will have to follow unless for probably one idiot who thinks he's king and starts complaining. BUT wat is the big DEAL??? YOU WILL BE PAYING AFTER THE FUCK ANYWAY! :rolleyes:

Some customers may not want to pay full first when they meet the FL because they are afraid that the FL will have the mentality "i collect $ already so i anyhow serve customer". That is why i suggest that we pay deposit 1st then only after the session, pay the balance full amount. If service is good then give them tip lor...

MugenChicken
01-12-2006, 09:51 AM
Some M F.cker zap me 2 points and left this msg...

Thread Date Comment

Hit & Run - How to... 30-11-2006 10:35 PM when u bcome okt's dog

My message to you my friend, you must be the arsehole that has been screwing and hurting the girls and then run.

Anything i say here will never hurt you enough compared to how you have hurt the girls. I just hope one day you will get 10 fold of the pain you inflicted on other people.

marji
01-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Just post the number of these people in the thread....

ya, they could be on pre-paid card. But now buying pre-paid also need to be register with IC.

so anyone with friends working in the tel-co can easily trace these f**ker's address. then which the OKT can send an invoice in person to the person's home and get the money back. if he not ho,e then can collect from his wife or family.... heheheheh

forumer
01-12-2006, 12:52 PM
so anyone with friends working in the tel-co can easily trace these f**ker's address.

i think nowadays not so easy to check also...

Castrol
01-12-2006, 05:04 PM
That is why i suggest that we pay deposit 1st then only after the session, pay the balance full amount. If service is good then give them tip lor...

but the customer who paid the deposit still can hit and run right? :confused:

MugenChicken
01-12-2006, 05:25 PM
but the customer who paid the deposit still can hit and run right? :confused:

Can! But would you have $50 or have nothin at all? :)

Anyway, i never state how much is the deposit wat, that is up to the OKT if they wan to do it, or to teach their girls to collect first upfront how much before anything happens lor...

Like that that f.cker also lan lan have to pay a certain amount of $$ before he run mah...

youngeric
02-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi Youngeric,

This is not the right attitude lah. I'm sorry but i'm quite disturbed by your negative attitude bro. Its very typical S'porean. They bo chap, i better bo chap also... Cannot lah, i'm not like that. I'm pretty sure that if OKT is not pursing doesn't mean they are not bothered. Maybe they don't have any ideas? or are restricted in their actions?

Its all about setting the tone isn't it? If all the OKTs start asking for deposits, all customers will have to follow unless for probably one idiot who thinks he's king and starts complaining. BUT wat is the big DEAL??? YOU WILL BE PAYING AFTER THE FUCK ANYWAY! :rolleyes:

Hi MugenChicken!

1. I think you can look at my past posts & see whether I 'bo chap'.
I have 'spoken up' on many issues including customers running off without paying FLs or 'torturing' FL before & I have been 'rewarded' for it as well.

2. Since its their ricebowl, I think the OKTs need to have more ideas or less restrictions in their actions to protect their livelihood.

I think its a very sad day when we have to think of ways to help them!

3. As for paying in advance, I have done that before, but I can understand people who fear the FL may run off or provide bad service. But please note, the FLs don't only cater to us Samsters in this forum & other people may not accept such things and will move to other OKTs & FLs who are less 'difficult' & don't impose conditions.

YE

CravenSg
07-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Bro MugenChicken,

If u know of Hit and Run cases, why not post them out?. Got SBF nick/HP no./etc also post, at very least we make life difficult for the cheapos to change nick, change HP. And independent FLs will hopefully do some homework by reading some of these threads.

As for those FLs with "stables", I also think it's better to leave these sort of cases to the middlemen. They should know how to handle otherwise why the FLs go through them for business? Thought one "benefit" was the middleman can do screening??

My $0.02