PDA

View Full Version : The WET story of the 36C REAL neh neh WET girl Continues (pic avail)

san68
30-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Bros, have a WEt Wet time :D

Wet 22yrs (Mag Model)
36C 25 36 - slut look...
1.65cm (CIM and BBBJ)

180/2/90

Book Now for 1st Blood!!!

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

eeemen
30-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Wah bro san, u are bringing in so many quality stuff, how to see them all man?? Cash flow a bit tight now, he he :D So many, but too little time and $$.

Ah Dac
30-11-2006, 08:28 AM
When I see her photo, feeling abit different from other gals!!

san68
30-11-2006, 03:02 PM
When I see her photo, feeling abit different from other gals!!

Keke.....in wad way different??? :D

DUREX^PERFORMA
30-11-2006, 04:16 PM
wow...she look like celest chong!!!!!must fuck her!!!!

Ah Dac
30-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Dun know how to explain leh!!

Keke.....in wad way different??? :D

san68
03-12-2006, 08:32 AM
Dun know how to explain leh!!

Still awaiting for you bro...keke :D

Group reopen for 2 weeks

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/san68tan

Cheers

boysaigon
03-12-2006, 07:32 PM

Group reopen for 2 weeks

Cheers

umm....she has a trans look...somehow...

..but..rest assured she is NOT...tested and proven.

thanks bro San for this nice gal.

tried this new gem few days ago...when she opened the door...i cant really connect the real person to the diva-lookable photos...while diva she is not...she sure is hot in her own ways...she was in a black skirt showing off her well endowed assets...a good 34C with very kissable nips ...

the soap job was pretty standard but she is nice all the while even my slot was in the evening after a few other brothers here...

the bbbj was good but may be a tad light for some bros...nonetheless, hardworking and always service with a smile...when was my turn to service her...she was shy and less eager...seems like our thai counter parts are less fond of servicing the ladies...anyhow, all was well and she was tune to a high key before the fj...so far so good...

the fj started slow cos she complained pain...no rejecting expressions, just asking you nicely to be gentle...a plus point...it was all the way till point of no return after that...oh, the audio was less audible for the first round...

the second shot was 3 clicks better than the first rd with good effect after the warm up from the first round ...and she was more comfortable with the man ...unloaded in doggie position...game over.

look: 7.5/10 (but diff from pic)
body: 7.5/10
boobs: 8.5/10 (real and firm..her best asset)
bbbj : 7/10
fj: 8/10
overall: 7.5/10

oh..one thing for sure..she is shorter than 1.6M...bros looking for long legged diva...try yamaha maybe...

boysaigon
03-12-2006, 07:33 PM

Group reopen for 2 weeks

Cheers

tried this new gem few days ago...when she opened the door...i cant really connect the real person to the diva-lookable photos...while diva she is not...she sure is hot in her own ways...she was in a black skirt showing off her well endowed assets...a good 34C with very kissable nips ...

the soap job was pretty standard but she is nice all the while even my slot was in the evening after a few other brothers here...

the bbbj was good but may be a tad light for some bros...nonetheless, hardworking and always service with a smile...when was my turn to service her...she was shy and less eager...seems like our thai counter parts are less fond of servicing the ladies...anyhow, all was well and she was tune to a high key before the fj...so far so good...

the fj started slow cos she complained pain...no rejecting expressions, just asking you nicely to be gentle...a plus point...it was all the way till point of no return after that...oh, the audio was less audible for the first round...

the second shot was 3 clicks better than the first rd with good effect after the warm up from the first round ...and she was more comfortable with the man ...unloaded in doggie position...game over.

oh..one thing for sure..she is shorter than 1.6M...bros looking for long legged diva...try yamaha maybe...

boysaigon
03-12-2006, 07:35 PM

Group reopen for 2 weeks

Cheers

blueyodz
04-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Quickly called up bro san for an appointment when I saw the pic.. how to resist..
Great BBBJ...and very hard working..
agree with brosaigon that her asset is genuine and quite a handful..really enjoy playing with it over the whole session..
For those who fancy Thai model look, it's a must try...

look: 7/10
body: 7/10 (bit on the heavy side)
bbbj : 8/10 (strong suction)
fj: 8/10 (accommodating)
overall: 8/10

san68
05-12-2006, 03:24 PM
Glad to have SB server up and runnin again :D

San wishes all bros a merry xmas with my own christmas Wet

160/2/90

Thank you again and Merry xmas to all bros ;)

marji
05-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Just tried her late last night....

she is definitely NOT as pretty as her pic. maybe its because she is about to sleep and with no make-up. BUT she make it up with her friendly attitude, cuteness and great boobs...

thanks to bro for the arrangement...

she showed me some pics of herself and her friends....

she really looked good with make up and nice dressing...

she has a friend pic in her handphone, who looked so GOOD even in live pic. she mentioned she was here before. but cannot remember the name.... she was saying yamaha? Honda? Suzuki?

Bro, you know which one she referring to? I would definitely want to try her if she returns. which WET told me she will be coming again!!....

sing169
06-12-2006, 12:28 AM

160/2/90

Whoa! I missed the boat on your sale then! I still paid 180/2/90 yesterday evening... Oh well.

Just wanna report that Wet looks quite pretty and exotic to me (in my own view), although she is shorter and stockier than I expected after seeing her photos. She definitely does not look like the first 2 photos (the mag cover and the single shot), but I guess that's normal with "studio-remakes". But the 3rd photo does resemble her very closely indeed...

Although her looks and mannerism is to my liking (soft, gentle), her servicing is rather SOP in my honest opinion. But overall, my experience is good (I am generally a sucker for looks more than service...)

Ratings:
Looks - 7.5/10 (for Thais)
Height - <= 1.6; "meaty" in the right places altho I think the boobs are fakes
Frenching - yes
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 6.5/10
DC - 190/2/90
RTF - No; too many choices to try out...

sing169
06-12-2006, 12:33 AM

160/2/90

Whoa! I missed the boat on your sale then! I still paid 180/2/90 yesterday evening... Oh well.

Just wanna report that Wet looks quite pretty and exotic to me (in my own view), although she is shorter and stockier than I expected after seeing her photos. She definitely does not look like the first 2 photos (the mag cover and the single shot), but I guess that's normal with "studio-remakes". But the 3rd photo does resemble her very closely indeed...

Although her looks and mannerism is to my liking (soft, gentle), her servicing is rather SOP in my honest opinion. But overall, my experience is good (I am generally a sucker for looks more than service...)

Ratings:
Looks - 7.5/10 (for Thais)
Height - <= 1.6; "meaty" in the right places altho I think the boobs are fakes
Frenching - yes
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 6.5/10
DC - 190/2/90
RTF - No; too many choices to try out...

san68
06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank you bros....last days of Dream Wet and snow....so do enjoy while promo still on :D

Group reopen for 2 weeks

Cheers

san68
06-12-2006, 03:23 PM
Thank you bros....last days of Dream Wet and snow....so do enjoy while promo still on :D

Group reopen for 2 weeks

Cheers

san68
06-12-2006, 03:24 PM

Group reopen for 2 weeks

Cheers

san68
08-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Last days of promo bros....do post the FRs :D

sawadeee
08-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Await bro san chiristmas MAdesness coming!!!

san68
09-12-2006, 08:50 AM
ok....last 2days of promo bros.....thank you for supporting :D

do post FRs when free to do so.....

san68
10-12-2006, 09:43 AM
ok....last days of promo bros.....thank you for supporting

140/2/90 to add more spice for wet

do post FRs when free to do so.....

acidstorm
11-12-2006, 06:19 AM
First and foremost, must thanks Bro San68 for the arrangement follow by the bro's who have posted their FR once again in this thread.

Look: 7/10 (Look different from the photos however she got those girl next door look)
Body: 7.5/10 (I like petite gal)
Boobs: 9/10 (One of the nicest boobs I have seen so far, just nice for her body frame)
BJ: 7/10 (Slow and gentle deep throat sucking)
FJ: 8/10 (Gentle moan with close feelings)
Overall: 8/10 (Another experience for me to bonk a gal with girl next door look)

Basically, WET speak little english and most of the time, i only catch abit here and there. She looks different from the photos posted on yahoo. In fact, the very first time i saw the photos, i am thinking is she or he a LADY BOY. Especially the second photo, I find her look real sexy. Anyway, guys dun worry, she is a girl.

Does she have that slut type look? Nope. More to the girl next door look to me. I find her bubbly and cute. One of the nicest boobs i have play before. True good to be true. Firm and not saggy, thus the best view is the time she put on her BRA. That’s really brought out the nice shape of her boobs. After seeing it, it makes me have the tots to go for third round. Ha Ha Ha…

The day before, i am thinking what program am i having for tomorrow. Going out with frenz? Clubbing? Getting horny and wanted to PCC. So, decided to give Bro San68 a call to arrange a session with WET next day morning.

Got the slot in the evening and at the same time holding onto my little horny bro which I have endure for the past 8 hours. Immediately, after work, go for a quick dinner just to get myself prepare just to ensure when there’s a intake of food I will have to energy to have SEX WITH WET.

Few hours passed, making my way to the hotel. SMS Bro San68 for Wet Room number. Take the lift and proceed to the room. The final moment has come. After I have saw her. The very first tot comes into my mind. She looks different from the photo. I though this round i will get to bonk a tall, sexy and has a slut look gal. IT’s OK! In terms of look, overall WET consider not too bad. Bubbly, cute and girl next door look which I have not come across so far in my bonking history.

Sitting on the bed, taking off my shoes while she help me with my clothes. Went in the shower room, dip my tired body in the hot water. RELAXING. After awhile, WET come in naked, without any tots my eyes already focus on her boobs. Just like radar searching for some objects. Wow, what a nice boobs she got. Really fit well on her body frame. Shower me and also clean my little bro real clean. Telling me my little bro is big. No hurry, later she will get to taste him & enjoy the moment with him.

Grab the towel to dry myself up along the way to the bed. WET is out from the shower room, wiping the water from her body. Hence, she speaks little english, i guess the only communication we have is more to the body language. We started kissing and frenching each other. Keep on disturbing each other. Somehow, can sense that she has the liking for me & both of us have certain connection.

Once again, we started frenching each other, she offers me her boobs to be sucks and kiss by me. Within seconds, my mouth is on her nipple, slowly sucking it and i always like to give the girl a gentle bite on their nipple. They will say (PAIN) & i will take my hands hold onto their tits and give their nips another good round of sucking. She moans & started to kiss me from my face, nipple and slowly proceed down to my bottom. The next moment, my little bro is inside her mouth. Up and down! Up and down! Slow & gentle deep throat sucking. What a nice view.

She reach’s for the caps and place it on my little bro. My little bro is sitting there strong and fully erect waiting for her to be sit-on. The moment she takes my little bro placing him into her pussycat, i already know despite how big is my little bro can't compare to her loose pussycat. She is rocking forward and backward to ensure my little bro have some sensation. In fact, i like the way she rides on me, seems rather more experience than the rest of the gal. Use my strong arms holding the back of her body, both of us rocks on the bed. Other than the rocking, i am also sucking and playing with her boobs. What a combination, hard to concentrates on so many areas

Hugging each other, I am on top of her; give my little bro the order to thrust her bottom. Did a couple of combo of sex move with my little bro reside in her warm & wet hole. Looking at the mirror, enjoying the doggie move allow my little bro to eject the semen into the cap.

Looking so much in love with me, i give her a kiss on her forehead and lip.

We were talking and using our silly body language to communicate with each other. Both of us hugs each other closely and lie on the bed for about half an hour.

Half an hour passed, here’s come round 2. Hence, my horny erected little bro is yearning for it. 10 minutes job, which includes kissing/frenching, blowjob, sex combo, I ejaculate my spermy when I am doing the missionary. Feeling so relax.

Wash and get myself dress up. During the process, we hug each other and giving each other kisses. After paying her, we make our final goodnight kiss to each other.

Once, I step out from the room, I hear girl voice near the lift. This puzzles me. And, I saw 2 Japanese girls. Real cute and wearing short skirt. They keep looking at me and started to talk secretly to each other. Somehow, I have the feel they are talking about me. We took the same lift & both of them keep peeping at me, really make me uncomfortable. We alight from different level. After they step out from the lift can still notice they are still peeping at me. In my mind, are they tourist or they are also doing FL in this hotel. If they are doing FL, I would really like to try them out next round.

Zenman1111
12-12-2006, 08:33 AM
Sorry on late FR on Wet...Thanks to Bro San68

Managed to book her last week on Friday morning 10.30am. To cut short:

Face : 8.5/10
Body : 10/10 (perky & firm butt, big & firm neh neh with nice pink nipples)
Service : 9/10 Friendly like GF, BBBJ, Massage, Painting....etc
Both short : Doggy position...can't stand the view from rear and her CFM look from the big mirror. Bros here should get her to do some sexy dancing in her G-string outfit....101%!

Regards