PDA

View Full Version : I took sammy babes and locanto kenna play out

Hiken
24-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Bros photo not the same ..locanto philiphines worse ... the gal not the same as photo plus lost $$$$30 hotel money so pls be careful

SammyBabes
24-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Bros photo not the same ..locanto philiphines worse ... the gal not the same as photo plus lost $$$$30 hotel money so pls be careful

Hi bro

Which gal you book from us for 2hr for 500? Our 250 gal is Piper,Rylan and Devon. They don't even have 2hr booking all this while. Pls check properly before u post such thing.Moreover if you booked gal from any agent and don't like it .Your can always reject and pay 50. Nobody FORCE you to proceed. It makes no sense at first glance u say is different and you proceed for 2hr are you so kind?

Since you accuse our gal pls provide the gal Name, Hotel,Date and Time.

Hiken
24-09-2016, 12:08 PM
Hi bro

Which gal you book from us for 2hr for 500? Our 250 gal is Piper,Rylan and Devon. They don't even have 2hr booking all this while. Pls check properly before u post such thing.Moreover if you booked gal from any agent and don't like it .Your can always reject and pay 50. Nobody FORCE you to proceed. It makes no sense at first glance u say is different and you proceed for 2hr are you so kind?

Since you accuse our gal pls provide the gal Name, Hotel,Date and Time.

I m sorry if my comments coz u to react ...let my bros here decide ....def one of ur gal do not reflect the photo i saw online which i took for 2hrs.... and do not correct me ....coz it insults my inteligent ....good luck bros ... just be careful online coz not what u see is what u get ...😅

Hiken
24-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Pls do take note bros .. . U know its illegal sex service here so do they know.....they are taking full advantage of the situation ... which also depends if ure their regular or not and their recommendations ..... just note u may not be getting what u see..and worse..... pay $50 for rejection .... did they suck ur cock ? Tht u hv to give in $50 ..lol...... bigg joke to give ..😅

Hiken
24-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Bros pls note .... $50 is still money hard earn ... not say frm the tree

Hiken
24-09-2016, 12:44 PM

$50 is still money tht belongs to u bros ... not frm the tree ...which is easy money for them .