PDA

View Full Version : Carrot Chopper & Very Bad Attidude @ Oriental Spa Crawford Lane

Kaitingtay
23-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Yesterday, I went to this Joint after visiting their Bugis branch last week, I took 1 hour of massage and was served by a Prc named K***y. Didn't talk to her much as I wanted to rest, after massaging my legs, she told me time was almost up and asked me to extend, as I have a urgent meeting afterwards I politely declined her. Her face turned very black immediately and told me time's up. She kept telling me today no customer and asked me to help her by extending. I looked at my watch I should still have about 10 mins more to go and she ended it early. I put on my clothes, paid $50 and left angrily. That spoilt my day as I came to realise both the girls at Bugis branch and this joint will treat you like king when you extend or take at least 2 hours. Bros, for your info and beware.

bulldogs1989
23-09-2016, 06:19 PM
There is already a thread called Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa and shaming MP & ML created on exposing their shameful tactics used by all their Mls there. You might want to consider posting there too so as to create better awareness to other bros here and not walk into a black shop and throw away their hard earn money. Same tactic used at their another brunch at bugis, already confirmed by many bros in this forum whom have been a victim of their chopping board. Both outlets use same tactics which leads only to one reason, which is definitely instructions from someone with authority in their company if not the ML there won't be so daring as to short change customers on timing as well as service and also overcharging customers by introducing another ML to the session and thinking that we are stupid n do not know how to count.

Three different bros kena scam from the same joint in a week. Lucky you did not get H***n if not u will get cheated until you don't even know how or why and definitely not just $50 fly out of your pocket. Also heard from a senior Bro who used to patronize their shop and know from ex MLs there that the lady boss ask people to write good reviews n hint of free services to attract newbie from here to go and get chopped. Expecting to pay $50 or $75 or even $100 to get something but in the end ended with nothing but a black face and attitude from the MLs making it look as if we owe them money especially if they sees you once in a blue moon. Even when u tell them you did not bring enough cash they will ask u pay by card and even if you give excuse such as your card can't buy things as it is from our parents so as to keep our monthly allowance and withdraw when we need it, will treat you like king like some in here said because they even offer to personally excort you to the ATM to withdraw to pay them making you feel you are a VVIP. How I know because I'm still looking like a student even when I'm coming to 30 and I used this excuse trying to avoid them from extending my time when I went to their FLS shop.

So guys beware. Like all bros here said try to stay away as far as possible as what the MLs does there are against the law in Singapore have been exposed over and over again in many threads for the purpose of attracting new customers as negative reviews kept climbing but it also attract unwanted attention from those who upholds the law scanning through this website frequently.

Benjamintan789
23-09-2016, 08:40 PM
I got cheated by H before, spending $150 there including a short period of time where she brought her colleague in to massage as well. I truly agreed that this place is set up to cheat the money of horny men. This thread is to raise awareness to all bros out there.

bulldogs1989
23-09-2016, 11:24 PM
That's the reason why their previous shop at Crawford in front of the current was raided after the boss tried to promote that outlet by getting some random guy and she herself to post at forums with some fake promo of what extra service they provide which alerted the authority. If not why would a shop which is always full house till the wee hours of the morning closed down so suddenly? Confirm either tio sabotage by competitors in the area or AV randomly scanned through some forums which indicates which MP are over doing things there or customers whom can't take the anger of getting cheated make a report. The MLs from their FLS at bugis and Crawford outlet keep begging us to recommend n promote their massage once they know we got their address from online they will ask us to write good things about their SERVICES and will special us better if we bring more friends along which I did but nvr got any special other then more sweet talks from them.

I rather keep my friends away then to recommend them there because it will only end up getting nagging and complains of what lousy service this MP provides and how come the final bill is so much different from the amount they expected to spend when they first enter. Unprofessionalism is the word to use for the ladies here as they keep coming in begging to join in, which spa or MP does that? They think what 1/2hr for $25 so easy to earn ar? And most of the time they come and join in they will only touch here n there after which they will leave the room bros also BEWARE most of the time they only piano you for 15 to 20mins then they will action saying oh your time up and ask for extension for second pair of hands if you say no n did not keep track of starting time you would already have given the second lady extra 10mins of money for 0 service while thinking wah song song $25 got another girl touch while the first lady is still playing piano and we totally forgot about the time the second lady spend on us.

Kugan168
24-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Walk in last friday in the afternoon at this mentioned joint, got k**** which was the only one free while her colleagues were working. Told her 1 hour to test water, the skills were so-so only, not much strength when I asked her to work on my tired shoulders. Halfway through was asked to extend one more hour, i told her never bring atm card as an excuse. Her face got a 180 degrees change and became as black as charcoal. She still sarcastically said never bring enough money still want to come massage. The whole session ended about 15 mins earlier, I changed, paid and left. I don't even wanna entertain her at all. I think k**** has the most complaints among the 3 there. From now onwards, I will skip this black joint as I can't afford to pay $100 each visit to massage.

NorthGuy
24-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Haizzz.. Was away for only a week and Lisa shops kept getting complains esp Crawford side, now even got bro bth and created another thread to shame this place. Seems like either the H and K at Crawford don't wanna work and trying to create trouble for Lisa or Lisa wanna close down this Crawford brunch again and instruct the gals to hiong as much money as possible from the customers before she closes to rename this shop because she might already have in sight info that somebody checking on them already esp when some bros reveal the location and the special servies they provide.

Gold69luck
09-10-2016, 01:34 PM
The Fls branch is no where better, got a Prc M**o few days ago, massage so so only with minimal teasing, totally wasted my $100. Ambience of the room sucks, small and cramp heard many wired noises beside. I won't rtm again.

13Prince
09-10-2016, 02:09 PM
The Fls branch is no where better, got a Prc M**o few days ago, massage so so only with minimal teasing, totally wasted my $100. Ambience of the room sucks, small and cramp heard many wired noises beside. I won't rtm again.

A lot of FL / ML are on social visit pass 1-2months max.

It's chop and go service. They don't need repeated clients.

They never bother about any shit at all

Kwellness
11-10-2016, 07:12 PM

Bro you can try W as she's way more better and more willing to please.

bulldogs1989
11-10-2016, 08:51 PM
A lot of FL / ML are on social visit pass 1-2months max.

It's chop and go service. They don't need repeated clients.

They never bother about any shit at all

FLS outlet are permanent stuff.. you see them today you will sure see them in the next 6 months.. have been regular at this joint before and you can see the girls have been there for almost a year or even longer unless they go up the van like their previous outlet at Crawford lane then the girl will be gone for good. They are here with legal passes but what they are doing at facial spa like this one is considered illegal as their passes doesn't allow them to give massage or hj.

They are lucky to have people looking out for them before the raid just like sim lim Sq and fortune center and many more with a boss always at the counter

sianguy2006
11-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Haha getting more and more bad reviews.

The only girl I had issue with is K.

Imagine one time she told me to just give her the additional topup in cash even if I don't want to extend. Crazy bitch

Spalove
11-10-2016, 10:00 PM

Imagine one time she told me to just give her the additional topup in cash even if I don't want to extend. Crazy bitch

Both Lisa shops have girls with issues. The Crawford lane one is K while the Bugis one is M. Waste of time...

bulldogs1989
11-10-2016, 10:09 PM

These things happen at Lisa shops are considered very common. These PRC thinks we are carrot.. So if you are really rich like those old man sitting outside fu lu shou that visit their shops often then OK if not might as well just stay away. Dont be surprised if you get to see some customers whom kena KC but before that was attracted by fire2014 promoting these playgrounds as free teasing plus HJ visit them almost everyday if not where to get so many different customers going to their shop's everyday until the girls are fully packed.. Imagine other massage parlor at FLS always have vacant bed for massage but these Lisa shops have young girls with no massage experience (tested n provend by most bros) have no bed avaliable hence some Bro even have to wait 45mins even after booking a slot over the phone.

Meaning Singaporean are willingly to become carrots

megasmellycunt7
11-10-2016, 10:24 PM
These things happen at Lisa shops are considered very common. These PRC thinks we are carrot.. So if you are really rich like those old man sitting outside fu lu shou that visit their shops often then OK if not might as well just stay away. Dont be surprised if you get to see some customers whom kena KC but before that was attracted by fire2014 promoting these playgrounds as free teasing plus HJ visit them almost everyday if not where to get so many different customers going to their shop's everyday until the girls are fully packed.. Imagine other massage parlor at FLS always have vacant bed for massage but these Lisa shops have young girls with no massage experience (tested n provend by most bros) have no bed avaliable hence some Bro even have to wait 45mins even after booking a slot over the phone.

Meaning Singaporean are willingly to become carrots

Saw one of the old men always outside fls bring W out after work and wait for her outside the shop. Maybe go hotel also don't know. These old men really spoil market and the way they touch the girls in public are very unsightly too. I must say that most Singaporeans have already become carrots by the PRCs.

bulldogs1989
11-10-2016, 10:36 PM
Saw one of the old men always outside fls bring W out after work and wait for her outside the shop. Maybe go hotel also don't know. These old men really spoil market and the way they touch the girls in public are very unsightly too. I must say that most Singaporeans have already become carrots by the PRCs.

These old man are rich. They use their retirement money to get young girls to satisfy their needs we also can't blame them. You can also see this sightings almost everywhere in Singapore as there are too many lonely old man. As for those who pm about W, think you not only need to have money but time and if you have looks you might win these uncle who wait for her every night

NorthGuy
12-10-2016, 10:41 AM

Didn't know they were for real. J offered me to bring her out for clubbing after her work and told me that she will get very wet after a few drinks with slutty tone and a cfm look. Was tempted then but didn't thought it was real. Regretted not taking the opportunity. Was hoping H would offer from behind the curtain too as I was more interested in H back then but after seeing Lisa new girls I have change my target.

bulldogs1989
12-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Didn't know they were for real. J offered me to bring her out for clubbing after her work and told me that she will get very wet after a few drinks with slutty tone and a cfm look. Was tempted then but didn't thought it was real. Regretted not taking the opportunity. Was hoping H would offer from behind the curtain too as I was more interested in H back then but after seeing Lisa new girls I have change my target.

Why m I not surprised. She too offered me and I took my chances and did get what I wanted but not up to my standard but I'm not sure the other bros who bought her out like her

bulldogs1989
16-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Again and again, the fls brunch, kept making double booking for customers and still wanna let me wait for one hour, wasted my trip down. Won't go back again, pui!

Bro who you booked this time..

bulldogs1989
16-10-2016, 11:09 PM
Just had a very unpleasant visit. Booked a particular ml few hours in advance, drove down to Bugis from Jurong west only to find out that the ml I booked already have another booking and that the customer arrived earlier than me. Hence I was told to wait for one hour. I didn't as I'm afraid that the customer might extend the time and I have to wait longer. I'm just very curious why she can't have the courtesy to call me to let me know before I make a trip down, other Spas can do it but not this one. I just think this is a overrated place afterall...

They are no shortage of customers because Fu Lu Shou brunch give free HJ with time extension that's why left the other Massage Joints in that building empty. $75 for such package not surprising as I was attracted to their previous joint recommended by fire2014 at Crawford which was raided by police last year. The boss very fierce as she doesn't have respect for the law and have insider information to have been able to siam from all the checking all these years at FLS cause had a conversation with her MLs that they even have officers as their regular and will always keep them updated if there is going to be any raids just like what happen during the beginning of the year where they stop everything which alot bros also know but to why most never got a real reason. That's the reason why they are not afraid to offend most customers.

bulldogs1989
18-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Upz for bros to keep track of this black shop and for the new birds just a word of advice. Help to spread the dark secret of this place to prevent more getting chopped by them

muthuteo
18-10-2016, 11:45 PM
go jb... cheap good chio

bulldogs1989
18-10-2016, 11:54 PM
go jb... cheap good chio

But many kept going back is because they got KC. I used to go JB the girls there don't spend much time talking and trying to KC you. They just want to get it done and over with. So those who go these Joints won't like the cheap thrills at JB

Chinwingchuan
28-10-2016, 12:32 PM

Wow J offered you and you didn't took the opportunity. If it was me back then I would but now after reading all the wrong they have done, I will give it a miss.

bulldogs1989
28-10-2016, 05:57 PM
Wow J offered you and you didn't took the opportunity. If it was me back then I would but now after reading all the wrong they have done, I will give it a miss.

You should Bro. Because one night out if they can don't give they won't they will try to tempt you further and when they know they can't push you any more without giving back in return they will let you have your way

Chinwingchuan
28-10-2016, 06:05 PM
You should Bro. Because one night out if they can don't give they won't they will try to tempt you further and when they know they can't push you any more without giving back in return they will let you have your way

But if I bring her out at night after work, she still have to report to work by 9am. Unless I do it on a off day, where can spend the whole night. Anyway, its about one year ago that she offered me.

bulldogs1989
28-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Bro to bring this bitches out needs to have a very deep wallet which I'm sure an Singaporean is unable to meet.

Don't be surprised that some of these Singaporean who support them are lorry or van drivers or sell food or fruits at the nearby hawker centre and they have been regular there. Older man can afford to spend on these bitches because they settled their home loan long ago and they have no commitment so extra they just spend on woman

Aanda
07-11-2016, 11:01 PM
This joint operates till early morning?

bulldogs1989
07-11-2016, 11:43 PM
This joint operates till early morning?

Wee hours but if you wanna better massage the surrounding r much better with cheaper rates from even green apple at $39/hr

bulldogs1989
08-11-2016, 03:54 PM
Wah $39 that's cheap at green Apple, definitely better than Lisa's shop.

Just happen to pass by after fish head steamboat saw they put up a standing banner stating late night massage for $39. Even their another branch in the CBD imperial apple also got promotion for late night massage, there the environment even better worth trying. No need waste time at Lisa shop which doesn't have proper licenses for alot of stuff they are doing.

MetalRiceBowl
11-11-2016, 12:19 PM
This shop have license for massage. Saw the operational timing is only till 10 or 11pm the last time I went.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 08:53 PM
This shop have license for massage. Saw the operational timing is only till 10 or 11pm the last time I went.

For Crawford I too heard they have but unsure of it as for the timing if they break it, with or without the license they will still have to be fined or receive a warning from the relevant authorities but it won't be a safe place to be esp since that Lisa's main shop is now under black list and have been raided. Doubt this shop will be any safer. So currently better stay clear.

Chinwingchuan
11-11-2016, 09:06 PM

Bro the operational timing until 10pm to them is just for SHOW only, if not why would Lisa wanna overworked her staffs at Crawford by extending their closing timing to 4am? I believe if a customer comes at 4 am for massage, Lisa will still asked the girls to massage for him.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Bro the operational timing until 10pm to them is just for SHOW only, if not why would Lisa wanna overworked her staffs at Crawford by extending their closing timing to 4am? I believe if a customer comes at 4 am for massage, Lisa will still asked the girls to massage for him.

Can try to go at midnight and if they accept you then your theory is correct. But if you start your massage session after their approved operation timing you can refuse to pay as they are not allowed to do any transactions with regards to money after 2200 or 2300hrs which ever is their approved timing of business. They can't do anything to you. As I doubt they will even call the police with regards to you looking for a free meal as they know they too will be in trouble if you put in the police report that they were illegally operating after 2200 or 2300hrs.

Gold69luck
11-11-2016, 09:18 PM

If I go at 12am and they asked me to pay money, I will tell them they are not supposed to operate after 2200H as stated in the freaking license.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 09:25 PM
If I go at 12am and they asked me to pay money, I will tell them they are not supposed to operate after 2200H as stated in the freaking license.

Yup. From intel their license is hanging on the wall next to the payment counter bros can check the stated timing before accepting the massage session. You can enter with $100 in your wallet and leave happily with $100 in your wallet as they can't stop you for enjoying a free meal in a shop that is supposed to be closed

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 10:17 PM
I wonder what will happen to me if I really thought they opened till 4am, and I go at 1am and the shop is raided in the middle of my massage. I didn't know they only can operate until 10pm after reading the forum.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 10:31 PM
I wonder what will happen to me if I really thought they opened till 4am, and I go at 1am and the shop is raided in the middle of my massage. I didn't know they only can operate until 10pm after reading the forum.

Most probably nothing will happen to you. But if they doing other service on you and the raid is due to operating hours then suay suay you got caught for things the AV wasnt looking for then have to take down statement and assist the AV, OK if you r single cause if they ask you for future assistance you won't have any problem but if married then not so nice for your marriage

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 10:44 PM
Most probably nothing will happen to you. But if they doing other service on you and the raid is due to operating hours then suay suay you got caught for things the AV wasnt looking for then have to take down statement and assist the AV, OK if you r single cause if they ask you for future assistance you won't have any problem but if married then not so nice for your marriage

I see, I wonder what's good in both Lisa's shops. I have been to the Crawford joint twice, got conned by K for the first time and the second time it's much better as I got C. I don't think I will be heading back anytime soon with its pathetic state now and targetted by Av. Even if I go back, I will just go for C and not the rest of the greedy mls.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 10:48 PM
I see, I wonder what's good in both Lisa's shops. I have been to the Crawford joint twice, got conned by K for the first time and the second time it's much better as I got C. I don't think I will be heading back anytime soon with its pathetic state now and targetted by Av. Even if I go back, I will just go for C and not the rest of the greedy mls.

Well said but their kc skills quite good compared to the rest of the MP I have been to.

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 10:54 PM
Well said but their kc skills quite good compared to the rest of the MP I have been to.

If their kc skills are not good, they will have lesser regulars leading to lesser earnings for Lisa and also means the girls will get their pay cut. That's why it's so important to maintain a good level of Kc skills.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 10:58 PM
If their kc skills are not good, they will have lesser regulars leading to lesser earnings for Lisa and also means the girls will get their pay cut. That's why it's so important to maintain a good level of Kc skills.

But after their scam was exposed here I think they also lost a lot customers so Lisa now having a recruitment drive to bring in new blood and Lisa story of not knowing what is happening starts all over again. You can ask those who are close or frequently talks to Lisa, they will tell you her PR skills very good

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Time to get your free massage.. if shop is still in operation.

Gold69luck
11-11-2016, 11:10 PM
Time to get your free massage.. if shop is still in operation.

Hahaha good one bro, will call the shop and pretend to book a ml and see if they still accepts me if I arrive at midnight.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 11:12 PM
Hahaha good one bro, will call the shop and pretend to book a ml and see if they still accepts me if I arrive at midnight.

Good luck.. if you wanna lucky try Cindy

Gold69luck
11-11-2016, 11:13 PM
Good luck.. if you wanna lucky try Cindy

What u mean by lucky?😛

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 11:16 PM

Bro book C if you want to end your session happily

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 11:18 PM
C is the only one without attitude and wants to please customers unlike the other 2

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 11:19 PM
C is the only one without attitude and wants to please customers unlike the other 2

Yes I have seen H bad mood before when she's at the counter and it seems like the whole world owe her a million dollars.

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 11:21 PM
Yes I have seen H bad mood before, and it seems like the whole world how her a million dollars.

C got no mood de. Only got entertain customer mood and it will never change till she got enough customers

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 11:22 PM
C got no mood de. Only got entertain customer mood and it will never change till she got enough customers

You know a lot about C, are u her regular?

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 11:27 PM
You know a lot about C, are u her regular?

Nope but I got a Bro who tried playing with her and disappeared recently from oriental. I tried once with C but not my cup of tea.

Kairentay
11-11-2016, 11:30 PM
Nope but I got a Bro who tried playing with her and disappeared recently from oriental. I tried once with C but not my cup of tea.

Is it a good outcome for your bro?

bulldogs1989
11-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Is it a good outcome for your bro?

If you r looking for sensual massage. Hell yes

bulldogs1989
12-11-2016, 11:20 AM

So managed to book a ML last night bro?

Gold69luck
12-11-2016, 01:53 PM
So managed to book a ML last night bro?

Called and wanted to book C, was told need to wait 1 hour and kept asking me to try the other mls. I hung up the phone immediately.

bulldogs1989
12-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Called and wanted to book C, was told need to wait 1 hour and kept asking me to try the other mls. I hung up the phone immediately.

Then even better mah. Later the better cause she can open as late as you want them to satisfy you. Maybe she hinting you something