PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Thai hses so welcoming, compared to stuck up Cat150 Hses

SadLoser
21-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Every single time i walked past one of those Thai house, there guy standing outside the house will be accosting me with smiles & friendliness. But thai/viets are really not my cup of tea, so i never eat

In contrast, the Cat150 OKT are NEVER seen outside their house. They are always sitting comfortably inside and if u are an unfamiliar face, many of them are quite unwelcoming

why are the cat150 OKTs so stuck up compared to the thai/viets ones?

some house i see whole day empty, and the OKT still very stuck-up & arrogant

BronzeGod
21-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Every single time i walked past one of those Thai house, there guy standing outside the house will be accosting me with smiles & friendliness. But thai/viets are really not my cup of tea, so i never eat

In contrast, the Cat150 OKT are NEVER seen outside their house. They are always sitting comfortably inside and if u are an unfamiliar face, many of them are quite unwelcoming

why are the cat150 OKTs so stuck up compared to the thai/viets ones?

some house i see whole day empty, and the OKT still very stuck-up & arrogant

I don't quite agree. I think both categories got good and bad OKT. Most OKTs do not like us to window shop around. Some are sarcastic when we did not choose their girls.

Those that are rude, we just avoid their house or call their girls from other house.

Just my thoughts bro.

thomasdelaruue
21-09-2016, 01:53 AM
thats why many prefer fl dome,
But no viewing.
Open door can quickly run

SadLoser
21-09-2016, 02:02 AM
I don't quite agree. I think both categories got good and bad OKT. Most OKTs do not like us to window shop around. Some are sarcastic when we did not choose their girls.

Those that are rude, we just avoid their house or call their girls from other house.

Just my thoughts bro.

i never call thai ones before so can't comment on how good/bad their actual service are. but at least i see always the okts or their underlings standing outside the house trying to pull customers (la ke)

there were few occasions when i went in after they keep accosting me; took a look and i left cos i dun take thai dishes, but the okt was still quite friendly and say nvm

the irony is i ALWAYS call cat150 but noticed most of the okts are beri arrogant & blackface. some also like never bother with new customers who walk in to their houses one

ATCong
21-09-2016, 08:05 AM
Both types have good and bad OKT.

Sometimes I prefer no one talk to me when I walk in so I can view n choose the WL in peace.
Just my opinion only.

BronzeGod
21-09-2016, 10:28 AM
i never call thai ones before so can't comment on how good/bad their actual service are. but at least i see always the okts or their underlings standing outside the house trying to pull customers (la ke)

there were few occasions when i went in after they keep accosting me; took a look and i left cos i dun take thai dishes, but the okt was still quite friendly and say nvm

the irony is i ALWAYS call cat150 but noticed most of the okts are beri arrogant & blackface. some also like never bother with new customers who walk in to their houses one

I have to disagree. I do not like the OKTs "standing outside the house trying to pull customers". I especially do not like it when they touch me or use their body to block the door when I try to leave after looking. I don't find this friendly at all, I find this intimidating and coercive. I much prefer cat 150 where the OKTs are less in your face.

Some of the worst I encountered in the thai houses, especially along lorong 18.

1. One of the cat 80 houses, I politely asked if got $50 session, the OKT asked me come back next day at 9am will have. I fucked him and told him this is not the first time I came geylang, and please don't talk to customers like that. People asking a genuine question, don't need to give such sarcastic answers.

2. One cat 50 house, it was a hot day and i was wearing sunglasses to protect my eyes. The OKT reached out and tried to get me to remove my sunglasses. I blocked his hand and said who the fuck is he to tell me to remove?

3. After I am done with my fuck. I sit at the hall for a while to drink water. The OKT ask me to sit outside the door instead because, according to him, it is not good for me to stare at the girls as they can't rest if I keep looking at them. I'm like huh? Can't you tell that I am looking at your girls and shortlisting some of them for my next fuck - which means repeat business for you?

The incidents happened around last year. Not all thai house like that though. I would say only one out of four would give me such behaviour.

Both categories - thai and cat 150 PRC have good and bad OKT. But I just have to disagree with your stereotype that cat 150 okt are all bad.

I do not agree that cat 150 are arrogant. They are just more laid back and not so pushy - this is a good thing to me as I don't like being pushed to take any house's girls. And at least some cat 150 will ask the girls to line up for you near your face so you can see clearly before you choose. try making that request at a thai house and see what happens bro.

comm
21-09-2016, 01:35 PM
I find thai okt to be worse

Dunno how ts can find it the opposite, havent u been scolded by a thai okt before ?

max_priest
21-09-2016, 03:06 PM
These are some of the general "Don'ts" for CAT150 shop if you're in "unfamiliar ground" (but this list is in no way exhaustive) -

1) Window shop

Do not keep asking for the WLs name wherever you chance upon one in the shop and then left without booking any. OKT might thought that you merely wanna record the WL names and order her from another shop later. Or he might thought you are not a genuine punter. Do not window shop too often without booking the WL as the OKT will remember you and will indirectly discourage u from coming in in your next visit.

2) Asking silly/obvious question

Do not ask obvious and/or stupid question. E.g. Your this WL is pretty or not? He can't give u a good answer as looks is subjective and his taste maybe different from yours. You may ask if her service is good or not, but do not ask too often and too much details unless you know the OKT well. Another silly question to ask is, when u chanced upon a wl, you ask the OKT if her breasts are big, firm & real or not, you should judge yourself from the exterior as the OKT has not tasted the wl himself ... Hence, your guess is as good as his most of the time. Sometime OKT does not wanna divulge certain sensitive details to unknown punters to the disadvantage of their WL due to the obvious.

3) Too frequent rejection

Do not reject too many times after viewing the WL(s) called from other shops especially if you have defined the type of WL whom u desired to the OKT. You must understand that his credibility regards by other OKT might drop if he keeps calling other wl from other shops without any successful transaction being made. OKT might also view you as insincere and not a genuine punter.

4) Act like a big shot

Do not walk straight into the shop and talk arrogantly and start flipping thru the WL registration book to check which wl were working as if you are a AV officer or some big shot. Remember, even OKT deserves respect ... As the saying goes, respect begets respect. They are human like you too. Your objective is to get the best bang for the buck. Hence, why create trouble and act like u are big shot?! In reality, only small fly loves to act like he is a big shot in the real world ...

zyxel01
23-09-2016, 05:46 PM

So I don't understand why you still complain about the okts. You still visit their girls and you still avoid the Thais.

Cheers!
zyxel

1KnightinBKK
12-10-2016, 02:26 AM
thai okt earn less but the girl rooms aircon is on forever.. china okt earn more but room always off aircon when customer leaves.. some on WH.. walk into the room like bloody sauna..