PDA

View Full Version : Been going out with this WL

crazysgboy
20-09-2016, 04:31 AM
So I have been going out with this WL who works at one of the Lorongs. Initially, I thought that she started talking to me (asked for my number after my 3rd session with her) just for my money, but it seems like it is not the case.

We have been seeing each other for 3 months plus, every time we go out, she buys food/clothes for me. Call and message me every waking hour etc. The moment i knew she was into me, was when she texted me to visit her, and she repaid me the damage costs to book her for 3 hours!

I feel like I have fallen in love with her too, but I know that this cannot last due to language barrier/ her nature of work etc.

Wat to do?

GN007SG
20-09-2016, 08:04 AM
So I have been going out with this WL who works at one of the Lorongs. Initially, I thought that she started talking to me (asked for my number after my 3rd session with her) just for my money, but it seems like it is not the case.

We have been seeing each other for 3 months plus, every time we go out, she buys food/clothes for me. Call and message me every waking hour etc. The moment i knew she was into me, was when she texted me to visit her, and she repaid me the damage costs to book her for 3 hours!

I feel like I have fallen in love with her too, but I know that this cannot last due to language barrier/ her nature of work etc.

Wat to do?

I have bold those words as it seems saying that means you are still being rationale.
if you are truly in love with someone, i dun think those issues will be bothering u.

any relationship with someone in this line of work will likely end up in misery.
what makes it worse is that she is a yellow card holder, so getting her back into SG after her stint is close to zero.

unless u are willing to start anything with her back at her home (not recommended), just enjoy the moments u r together.
all u can do is give each other your best wishes at the end of her stay

francesco
20-09-2016, 10:09 AM

Wat to do?

i hv seen a couple of examples.

1 or 2 turned out to be ok (until got married n hv bb), but unfortunately most failed.

the dont "work" ones were due to $$$ issue. r u ready to support her n the extended family in the long run? sure now can pay for u but next time leh (after go home)?

francesco
20-09-2016, 10:10 AM
which wl btw 😁?

cassano10
20-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Maybe all of us share the same tirak? 55555

https://youtu.be/0z1BZ4es3JQ

lustysinner
20-09-2016, 11:06 AM

Totally Agree....👍

loneyheart
20-09-2016, 11:22 AM
Mostly there will b no good ending .... u already know tat
Just enjoy n treasure her while she still around ....
I had 1 .... ended .... missed her very much .......

yello
20-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Actually is there any possibility for WLs to come back to Singapore after their work permit expires? Like even for holidays? Anyone knows? Are they banned from entering Singapore forever?

cassano10
20-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Actually is there any possibility for WLs to come back to Singapore after their work permit expires? Like even for holidays? Anyone knows? Are they banned from entering Singapore forever?

Wait 2yrs after they ord. can come back for holiday. But need guarantor I think.

U be her guarantor, then she comes back not only open legs for u, but will open for all her previous regulars which she keep in contact.

Seba
20-09-2016, 02:04 PM
You are lucky, bro TS,

Last time I went out with GL WL, I paid for everything. Then want to leave her also must give $1k as "separation fees".

So, enjoy the sweet moments with her.

Marrying her will be difficult legally because I believe all yellow card holders sign an agreement with AV not to have boyfriends in Singapore and not to marry Singapore men after their stint.

I think even if you manage to convince AV and MOM to marry her in the future, she will be having a super hard time getting PR here. It is easier to live in her home country.

Good luck.

comm
20-09-2016, 02:11 PM
You are lucky, bro TS,

Last time I went out with GL WL, I paid for everything. Then want to leave her also must give $1k as "separation fees".

Marrying her will be difficult legally because I believe all yellow card holders sign an agreement with AV not to have boyfriends in Singapore and not to marry Singapore men after their stint.

I think even if you manage to convince AV and MOM to marry her in the future, she will be having a super hard time getting PR here. It is easier to live in her home country.

Good luck.

Wow the girl really take u as carrot head

yello
20-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Huh??? Why must pay separation fees one???

You are lucky, bro TS,

Good luck.

GN007SG
20-09-2016, 02:38 PM

Yes I'm lost at the separation fees..

ryanleeisme
20-09-2016, 03:51 PM
maybe the girl have evidences which ....bro need to pay for.....

cassano10
20-09-2016, 04:08 PM

Comm answered your question below. lololol

Wow the girl really take u as carrot head

cassano10
20-09-2016, 04:14 PM
TS, stop the potential relationship since it haven't start.

If u step in, you will start taking thai languages classes next.

and migrate to LOS. lol

Seba
20-09-2016, 04:26 PM
I'll share with you all bro my long story ASAP, now I working can't write.

francesco
20-09-2016, 04:50 PM

your favourite song lol

TS, stop the potential relationship since it haven't start.

If u step in, you will start taking thai languages classes next.

and migrate to LOS. lol

i m now at learning thai stage 55

cassano10
20-09-2016, 04:54 PM
your favourite song lol

i m now at learning thai stage 55

lol not my fav. It was my ex tirak's fav.

go classes like no use leh. last time i went basic thai, they teach u all the polite way of talking. If u talk like that to a khon thai, maybe they stare at u machiam u alien.

comm
20-09-2016, 06:22 PM
I'll share with you all bro my long story ASAP, now I working can't write.

looking forward to it :D

lol not my fav. It was my ex tirak's fav.

go classes like no use leh. last time i went basic thai, they teach u all the polite way of talking. If u talk like that to a khon thai, maybe they stare at u machiam u alien.

every rtf learn some new thai words....thats my current plan haha .... value for money

ladiesassasin
20-09-2016, 08:09 PM

I will pay also even if she did not ask (even if I have been paying for all when going out). No owing, clear cut. :cool:

tommylim
20-09-2016, 08:20 PM

Thanks for sharing

unfit
20-09-2016, 08:56 PM

Actually 1K inclusive of Processing cum Unboxing fee consider very cheap liao:cool:

If she is from BolehLand or TiongKok even much more higher then this figure:rolleyes:

She wants to be compensated for the loss of time and income too;)

WL are for Bonking not Loving lor...as Boss Sam always said:)

Konnichiwawa
20-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Bro easy lah. Just make her pregnancy...then u sure can get PR for her cos yr child born here at kk hospitals

Wat to do?

Cyberspace Nerd
21-09-2016, 02:57 AM
EVery tirak wannabe should read the classic thread "woes of a tirak". Search for it. Lol

Konnichiwawa
21-09-2016, 09:53 AM
U remember one guy who marry a foreign wife and they sleep behind a lorry and make love. After news report, gov give them a flat cos wife have a baby, many ppl give them free stuff like comdom too. They can do it, u also can mah.

cassano10
21-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Tirak or not, service should never be compromised. Regular le if become lazy = dump.

TheUnforgiven
21-09-2016, 05:32 PM
Please read HERE (https://www.sammyboyforum.nl/showthread.php?t=37419)

apache
21-09-2016, 06:01 PM
to continue relationship beyond the yellow card tenure, very simple.

Get her a work permit in Malaysia, and have her at JB where you can visit her everyday. If not get a unit at Iskandar where you can stay with her and you come to Singapore everyday to work.

Gradually convert her to Malaysian citizen and then... that is if you really love her like mad. If she become pregnant, then give birth in China and bring back to Malaysia

crazysgboy
22-09-2016, 04:58 AM
idk. everything seems great now, she just spent her off day with me and brought me to Vivocity to shop!

korean
22-09-2016, 09:26 AM
to continue relationship beyond the yellow card tenure, very simple.

Get her a work permit in Malaysia, and have her at JB where you can visit her everyday. If not get a unit at Iskandar where you can stay with her and you come to Singapore everyday to work.

Gradually convert her to Malaysian citizen and then... that is if you really love her like mad. If she become pregnant, then give birth in China and bring back to Malaysia

if she is PRC, I think her chance to get Malaysian citizen is closed to zero :eek:

Just migrate to china all together :p

saabking
22-09-2016, 12:54 PM
if she is PRC, I think her chance to get Malaysian citizen is closed to zero :eek:

Lol - 永不回头 as in your signature
All set to go? ES n YM all hit ATH and with more free money from Fed you should be all set ;)

korean
22-09-2016, 04:43 PM
Lol - 永不回头 as in your signature
All set to go? ES n YM all hit ATH and with more free money from Fed you should be all set ;)

Lol yesterday she asked for my plan after settling everything here probably early next year, and said afraid i die of starvation before that :p

Stop trading ym, es, ndx for now n focus on metal and subsequently fx. Imho ym, es may drop 25%

CumExplorer
22-09-2016, 06:41 PM
i hv seen a couple of examples.

1 or 2 turned out to be ok (until got married n hv bb), but unfortunately most failed.

the dont "work" ones were due to $$$ issue. r u ready to support her n the extended family in the long run? sure now can pay for u but next time leh (after go home)?

bro you need very very deep pocket to support such r/s ... if not for lot of $$ they not in the line

How abt thai, better chance ?

korean
22-09-2016, 07:22 PM
bro you need very very deep pocket to support such r/s ... if not for lot of $$ they not in the line

How abt thai, better chance ?

Not sure abt Thai, if same religion or guarantee vote for the government chance will increase:p

Not necessarily need deep pocket to support the r/s. Esp for those who made enuf n wash hand.

saabking
22-09-2016, 08:51 PM
Lol yesterday she asked for my plan after settling everything here probably early next year, and said afraid i die of starvation before that :p

Stop trading ym, es, ndx for now n focus on metal and subsequently fx. Imho ym, es may drop 25%

Looking forward for that 25% or more

Yes go NUGT and JNUG - made stack of cash last night on these 2

Then use cash to buy physical lol

Next go short Treasury ;)

Good luck !

francesco
22-09-2016, 08:57 PM

surprisingly bro, got 1 case in which the guy no money one n now married n have bb liao, but I think the wl is not happy with her current life...

korean
22-09-2016, 09:25 PM
Looking forward for that 25% or more

Yes go NUGT and JNUG - made stack of cash last night on these 2

Then use cash to buy physical lol

Next go short Treasury ;)

Good luck !

lol, the direction not important to me now. I swing both way. It is a way to multiply the money quickly :p

saabking
22-09-2016, 09:35 PM
lol, the direction not important to me now. I swing both way. It is a way to multiply the money quickly :p

Yes..SVXY and UVXY switch as required...:D

korean
22-09-2016, 09:36 PM
Yes..SVXY and UVXY switch as required...:D

soon I will be in auto pilot mode ;)

saabking
22-09-2016, 09:47 PM
soon I will be in auto pilot mode ;)

wow..you setup algos - cash gen machine? lol

korean
22-09-2016, 09:50 PM
wow..you setup algos - cash gen machine? lol

I call it multiplier machine :p doign backtest n finetuning. going live soon :D

saabking
22-09-2016, 09:56 PM
I call it multiplier machine :p doign backtest n finetuning. going live soon :D

which platform?

next thing ..may be bet SPY put:D

korean
22-09-2016, 09:59 PM
which platform?

next thing ..may be bet SPY put:D

spy too boring, i rather do ndx. next will be fx :D

saabking
23-09-2016, 08:07 AM
spy too boring, i rather do ndx. next will be fx :D

Lol - yes call on FXB and FXF looks good too

Nato17
27-09-2016, 02:53 AM
Lol - yes call on FXB and FXF looks good too

Wah....all big big big traders here.
Got blackbox algo even. $$$$...Bling Bling Bling Bling Bling.

:D

Seba
01-10-2016, 08:41 PM

In fact, I feel embarrassed to share my experience with WL but I'll share it so that other young brothers here don't follow my silly acts.

A little info on myself, I’m in the mid-40s, married with kids.

I know this WL since Jan but I was just a customer only.

She was a chatty and friendly person and she shared many of her private lives with me.

She even told me she liked one of her regular customers but too bad he was married, she went out a few times with him only to discovered he is married after that she stopped going out with him.

All that while I was just providing a listening ear.

On the 5th or 6th visit, she gave me her mobile number and asked me to text her when I am free. She said just chatting with me makes her happy. She said she only gave her customers WeChat IDs (for appointment only) but for me she gave me her mobile number. I started texting her. Initially one or twice in a day but slowly become more frequent. Like up to 50 texts per day. When topics run dry, she will send her photos and tell me trivial things.

This is my first mistake. She was a much skilful playing of kc than I, although she is younger.

Then on the more than 10th visits, one day, my mouth itchy and I asked her if she likes me. She said yes. I asked her why, especially she already known I’m married (I told her that during the 3rd or 4th visit). She said I'm matured and take care of girls like very caring and considerate, and polite and said she is very lonely because nobody treat her like human, but just a sex object. People contact her for appointment only. Being married is actually an “advantage” to me, she said because this at least prove that I can build and support a happy family. I feel really flattered. As a man, who doesn't?

She showed me her family photos and I showed her my family photos too. She even commented that my wife is pretty and I must treasure my wife.
This make me feel she is a respectable person….

Then I “mai tu liao” The conversation follows….

I “would you be my girlfriend?”

She “yes, of course”

I “but you know I’m married with kids”

She “it is ok, I don’t mind, anyway, you come and find me every week, it makes no difference if I am your girlfriend or not, I might as well agree. I don’t believe in marriage, I know many friends have broken marriages, and I have many customers told me about their bad marriages”

I “But I cannot promise you anything, and what happened if we were caught?”

She “When I come to Singapore, I already run the risk of being found out by my parents doing this job what’s there to be afraid of? If we were caught, the most we just break out, what do you want me as a girlfriend to do? What things I can do, what things I can’t do?”

I “you must tell me what you do every day, how many customers, you may go out with other men but you must tell me, and you must give me priority during your off days to go out with me. You can continue to work like this because I cannot afford to give you even half of what you are earning now (S$5k/mth)”

She “ok”

I “what do you expect of me?”

She “nothing”

I asked her if I can visit her in her home country when she goes back, she said she welcome me, and even planned for me the itinerary. She asked me to e-mail her the detailed bookings of air tickets and hotel (amount to about S$850).

Slowly. The money issues pop up. Need money for this, for that etc,
1) Relative met with an industrial accident
She sent money to her relative for medical fees (I didn’t pay a single cent)

2) Build house
Need money to build houses (I didn’t pay a single cent)

She only eats in restaurant, takes taxi, her mobile is S$1.3k, mine only $600. When we go out, I paid everything (food, taxis, entrance fees to places of interest, even gifts etc), she only paid for 2 meals.

Not only she doesn’t appreciate this, she told me one of her customers bought her air ticket to overseas free trip, free hotel and free places of interest, he even gave her a few S$k cash.

The last straw was she hang my phone on 3 separate occasions (for minor quarrels) and published me by ignoring me 1 day each after that...

She borrowed from me $1k.

The break-up.

After our break-up, I told her she doesn’t need to return the money to me.

What went wrong?

I think is expectation.

I expect her to be interested in me as a person, give me full attention and not so bad temper. Most texts talked about her things, not my things.

She expects me to provide for her many more material things.

Even knowing I know we are not meant for each other, I still miss her (the good times we were together), and I sincerely believe that she never lied to me, just that she expects much more financial support from me which I tactfully avoided........

unfit
01-10-2016, 09:05 PM
I think is expectation.

I expect her to be interested in me as a person, give me full attention and not so bad temper. Most texts talked about her things, not my things.

Even knowing I know we are not meant for each other, I still miss her (the good times we were together), and I sincerely believe that she never lied to me, just that she expects much more financial support from me which I tactfully avoided........

I always tell myself that they are here for Yusof and Mao for sure not here for Andy or Aaron:D

We learn from our mistakes...dont be sad Bro...i understand your feeling cos i also had a Very Beautiful Time before:p

Best part is although now she is happily married with kid but we still keep in touch;)

Whores are for bonking not loving as Boss always remind us:)

comm
01-10-2016, 09:31 PM
yup..as bro unfit said...we learn from our mistakes

thxs for sharing ur story

Kobayashi99
01-10-2016, 10:12 PM
In fact, I feel embarrassed to share my experience with WL but I'll share it so that other young brothers here don't follow my silly acts.

A little info on myself, I’m in the mid-40s, married with kids.

I know this WL since Jan but I was just a customer only.

She was a chatty and friendly person and she shared many of her private lives with me.

She even told me she liked one of her regular customers but too bad he was married, she went out a few times with him only to discovered he is married after that she stopped going out with him.

All that while I was just providing a listening ear.

On the 5th or 6th visit, she gave me her mobile number and asked me to text her when I am free. She said just chatting with me makes her happy. She said she only gave her customers WeChat IDs (for appointment only) but for me she gave me her mobile number. I started texting her. Initially one or twice in a day but slowly become more frequent. Like up to 50 texts per day. When topics run dry, she will send her photos and tell me trivial things.

This is my first mistake. She was a much skilful playing of kc than I, although she is younger.

Then on the more than 10th visits, one day, my mouth itchy and I asked her if she likes me. She said yes. I asked her why, especially she already known I’m married (I told her that during the 3rd or 4th visit). She said I'm matured and take care of girls like very caring and considerate, and polite and said she is very lonely because nobody treat her like human, but just a sex object. People contact her for appointment only. Being married is actually an “advantage” to me, she said because this at least prove that I can build and support a happy family. I feel really flattered. As a man, who doesn't?

She showed me her family photos and I showed her my family photos too. She even commented that my wife is pretty and I must treasure my wife.
This make me feel she is a respectable person….

She “yes, of course”

I “but you know I’m married with kids”

She “it is ok, I don’t mind, anyway, you come and find me every week, it makes no difference if I am your girlfriend or not, I might as well agree. I don’t believe in marriage, I know many friends have broken marriages, and I have many customers told me about their bad marriages”

I “But I cannot promise you anything, and what happened if we were caught?”

She “When I come to Singapore, I already run the risk of being found out by my parents doing this job what’s there to be afraid of? If we were caught, the most we just break out, what do you want me as a girlfriend to do? What things I can do, what things I can’t do?”

I “you must tell me what you do every day, how many customers, you may go out with other men but you must tell me, and you must give me priority during your off days to go out with me. You can continue to work like this because I cannot afford to give you even half of what you are earning now (S$5k/mth)”

She “ok”

I “what do you expect of me?”

She “nothing”

I asked her if I can visit her in her home country when she goes back, she said she welcome me, and even planned for me the itinerary. She asked me to e-mail her the detailed bookings of air tickets and hotel (amount to about S$850).

Slowly. The money issues pop up. Need money for this, for that etc,
1) Relative met with an industrial accident
She sent money to her relative for medical fees (I didn’t pay a single cent)

2) Build house
Need money to build houses (I didn’t pay a single cent)

She only eats in restaurant, takes taxi, her mobile is S$1.3k, mine only $600. When we go out, I paid everything (food, taxis, entrance fees to places of interest, even gifts etc), she only paid for 2 meals.

Not only she doesn’t appreciate this, she told me one of her customers bought her air ticket to overseas free trip, free hotel and free places of interest, he even gave her a few S$k cash.

The last straw was she hang my phone on 3 separate occasions (for minor quarrels) and published me by ignoring me 1 day each after that...

She borrowed from me $1k.

The break-up.

After our break-up, I told her she doesn’t need to return the money to me.

What went wrong?

I think is expectation.

then, when u want to fuck her, for free everytime? juz becoz u treat her eat some normal restaurants, buy some small gifts. this type i tell u, even normal friend can do.
sometimes i wonder at peoples stupidity, so for 1k breakup fee, you had how many free fucks?

Lorres
01-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Well, count yourself lucky that it is over.

I and a WL also fell for each other. Somehow we click. We both gets sexually excited and wet when I visit her.
Next few RTF sex and chit-chat in the room were wonderful. However, I started to go thru scenarios in my head and I figured that things will not be possible.
So one fine "session", I told her bluntly that we can't be together. Can see her eyes start to wet, but she still bravely say she understands. Not a pretty sight.
She gave a cheerful smile and giggle, with teary eyes to say she understand, is not a pretty sight. But life is such.

Seba
02-10-2016, 07:03 AM
then, when u want to fuck her, for free everytime? juz becoz u treat her eat some normal restaurants, buy some small gifts. this type i tell u, even normal friend can do.
sometimes i wonder at peoples stupidity, so for 1k breakup fee, you had how many free fucks?

Bro, when I fuck her, every time in her workplace, everytime I pay $100. I've never get any free fuck from her!

No girl is that stupid!

Seba
02-10-2016, 07:14 AM
Bro, when I fuck her, every time in her workplace, everytime I pay $100. I've never get any free fuck from her!

No girl is that stupid!

Bro Kobayashi99, in fact when I visit her at her workplace, there were 2 occasions when I go there not to fuck but to talk, because she hang my phone for no apparent reason and I went there to find out why. $100 each occasion just to talk to her.

Maybe I need to clear the air why I was willing to forgo the $1000,

First, ego. She said her customers give her more money.

Secondly, this is the money I lent her in the first place, I don't feel good to take it back then break up with her. She did say she wants to return the money to me.

Thirdly, she needs the $1000.

lawry
02-10-2016, 10:06 AM

She even told me she liked one of her regular customers but too bad he was married, she went out a few times with him only to discovered he is married after that she stopped going out with him

She “yes, of course”

I “but you know I’m married with kids”...

Bro,
You already know she is telling a lie..
First she says she discover the guy is married and she immediately cut all ties.
But you're married and it's ok?
Pardon me to ask. If this is the case it's either your damn rich or good looking.
Thai has been in sexual and entertainment industry since their grandma days so these kc tricks are been taught by grandma to mom. And mom to daughter.
Very well trained and skillful.

They will be nice at first...
Den they will make use of some events to give you cold shoulders .
And if you act immediately. Go see her etc..
They knew you're hook den all the common "I need help" situation will come.
My relatives go hospital. Need money.
Other customer treat me better. One guy give me 2k...
etc etc..
You have fallen to each and every simple tricks.

Ass luck.

Well. Guess it's a few thousand experiences. Not too bad

Nato17
02-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Bro Kobayashi99, in fact when I visit her at her workplace, there were 2 occasions when I go there not to fuck but to talk, because she hang my phone for no apparent reason and I went there to find out why. $100 each occasion just to talk to her.

Maybe I need to clear the air why I was willing to forgo the $1000,

First, ego. She said her customers give her more money.

Secondly, this is the money I lent her in the first place, I don't feel good to take it back then break up with her. She did say she wants to return the money to me.

Thirdly, she needs the $1000.

Firstly, take it as a lesson, in fact, it is a very cheap lesson. $1k isn't a lot of money by our standards now, though how many people have thousands of 1k bullets.

Secondly, because they are WLs, they have access to a lot of guys who maybe willing to more because of pussy power. Pity that we guys don't have same attraction. Anyway, having said that, WLs are for fucking, NOT for loving, period.

loneyheart
02-10-2016, 11:14 AM
There is no logic right or wrong when u fall for it .... even if u know but willingly to
If u r game enough just enjoy n go for it ....till it fullness
The stories will repeat on n on ...... even with so many advice seen
Heartache may not be the $$$ but the feeling .... I had my share too
Good luck n best wishes to all

unfit
02-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Firstly, take it as a lesson, in fact, it is a very cheap lesson. $1k isn't a lot of money by our standards now, though how many people have thousands of 1k bullets.

Secondly, because they are WLs, they have access to a lot of guys who maybe willing to more because of pussy power. Pity that we guys don't have same attraction. Anyway, having said that, WLs are for fucking, NOT for loving, period.

Only safe house will be L69H69...no WL will KC customers :rolleyes:

Cos all of them belongs to the Bao King:D

Customers there are all Firers not Lovers:p

saabking
02-10-2016, 10:55 PM

Lol 1k bullet still ok ... wait till u have to deal with 10k bullet right -NATO

Nato17
04-10-2016, 12:13 AM
Lol 1k bullet still ok ... wait till u have to deal with 10k bullet right -NATO

I No Action. Talk Only. So what is a 10k bullet sia? It is the 100k bullet that I am afraid off.
That 100k bullet would be left to funds that invest millions loh.

nutman38
04-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Talking about $100K. I personally know a WL that receives that much money from a customer. So that she can goes back China early and not work so hard in Area G. That customer must have love her so much! She also receives a lot of gifts from other customers too before she goes back to china. As for me, my damaged is about $1.2K of gifts, dinner dates, places of interests etc... and about $4K finding her in Area G. I thought me and she has something. But after she goes back China, she delete me from her WeChat immediately....I am like WOW, that was fast!

I have been cheonging the scene for so long ( 15+ years ) and never thought I have been KC by a WL. Feeling sad and depressed for 9 months and barely recover. :confused:

Well, life goes on!:)

Seba
04-10-2016, 08:10 AM
Talking about $100K. I personally know a WL that receives that much money from a customer. So that she can goes back China early and not work so hard in Area G. That customer must have love her so much! She also receives a lot of gifts from other customers too before she goes back to china. As for me, my damaged is about $1.2K of gifts, dinner dates, places of interests etc... and about $4K finding her in Area G. I thought me and she has something. But after she goes back China, she delete me from her WeChat immediately....I am like WOW, that was fast!

I have been cheonging the scene for so long ( 15+ years ) and never thought I have been KC by a WL. Feeling sad and depressed for 9 months and barely recover. :confused:

Bro, glad to hear that you recovered.

I also went through depression for a few weeks.

I guess we will never fully recover but just diluted feelings as time passes.

Seba
04-10-2016, 08:23 AM
Pardon me to ask. If this is the case it's either your damn rich or good looking.

Bro lawry,

Ha, I am neither rich nor good looking by Singapore standard.

Although I can afford many material things for her, my bigger head told me not to, for example I can help her brother and house. Why? Because I don't want the relationship to build upon money. How naive I was?

I asked her a few times why she liked me, the usual answers were:
"You are matured (old, you mean, ha), mild mannered, take care of girls, respect my job, care for me, intelligent (but still kc by her, wtf!), understanding, honest, sensitive to my needs".

Why I like her?

"Caring, honest, outspoken (never hide feelings, but show angry easily, ha), direct (perhaps too direct, ha), intelligent (she is more intelligent than many WLs I met)".

cassano10
04-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Nope the only reason we like them is because we enjoy having sex with them n they enjoy our money. Period.

nutman38
04-10-2016, 08:49 AM
Bro Seba,

Same as me, I also ask this WL why she likes me....the simple answer from her is Love does not need any reasons!!!

Why I like her is the same as you...Honest, Direct, outspoken, clever.never boring when she is besides you etc.......
Most importantly is the sex is just too good to be true!
Maybe we are talking about the same WL...lolz.

bonkning
04-10-2016, 08:56 AM
Nope the only reason we like them is because we enjoy having sex with them n they enjoy our money. Period.
your thinkin is whorelord level hor...
many bros like mi not the lvl yet aeh...so i oso enjoy e kay si...make me feel very mann...nonid fuck oso can feel very shhiokk:o
...until their kc disappear n my money

diputs1269
04-10-2016, 09:00 AM
many bros like mi not the lvl yet aeh...so i oso enjoy e kay si...make me feel very mann...nonid fuck oso can feel very shhiokk:o
...until they disappear w my money n their kc

Bro you said it very correctly, this is the hard facts of life.
We thought money can buy person, love and also deceit.

comm
04-10-2016, 12:14 PM

Ouch....yes its brutal when they delete u from wechat !

unfit
04-10-2016, 12:40 PM

Ouch....yes its brutal when they delete u from wechat !

Most of them use the SG card to register the wechat account to communicate with customer

So once onboard they just discard the SG SIM card

That's why when they back China valued customers will be informed to add their Prc wechat account

The rest of those not important ones are discarded together with the SIM card

lawry
05-10-2016, 02:24 AM
Bro lawry,

Ha, I am neither rich nor good looking by Singapore standard.

Although I can afford many material things for her, my bigger head told me not to, for example I can help her brother and house. Why? Because I don't want the relationship to build upon money. How naive I was?

I asked her a few times why she liked me, the usual answers were:
"You are matured (old, you mean, ha), mild mannered, take care of girls, respect my job, care for me, intelligent (but still kc by her, wtf!), understanding, honest, sensitive to my needs".

Why I like her?

"Caring, honest, outspoken (never hide feelings, but show angry easily, ha), direct (perhaps too direct, ha), intelligent (she is more intelligent than many WLs I met)". I know you're not handsome nor rich. I'm trying to be sarcastic to you.
Use your brain. She says she actually wanted to like a guy but when found out he is married straight away she cut the tie with him.
But she found out your married and still want to be with you?

This is a stage plot buddy.

Use your brain again.
Her first statement is to let you think she is a righteous person.
Den she says she like you.. making you feel that other married guy she will refuse but she won't refuse you, you feel shiok inside. Satisfying your huge hidden ego..

Den you are in the trap.

Always remember,
There are no free lunch.
Women wants to be nice to you..
If your single (handsome or capable or rich) they want to marry you
If you're married (handsome) they want to have you as sex toy.
If youre married (rich but not handsome) they want nothing except your money
If you're married (not rich not handsome) they want to squeeze whatever you have or they are bang by Lorry and are mentally disabled.

For god sake,
Never believe in a whore. Anyone earn money by lying down doesn't have any backbone. So should you trust. And look at the bloody fucking mirror.
What do you have to offer in return for such a cute or pretty and good in bed women to be truly madly in love with you.

You know voodoo?:D

lawry
05-10-2016, 02:27 AM
Most of them use the SG card to register the wechat account to communicate with customer

So once onboard they just discard the SG SIM card

That's why when they back China valued customers will be informed to add their Prc wechat account

The rest of those not important ones are discarded together with the SIM card

Never delete still can sent message.
Only when deleted you will received the acc owner has deleted you as friend message,

But what you say about value customer.. the essence is there.:)

Seba
05-10-2016, 08:04 AM
I know you're not handsome nor rich. I'm trying to be sarcastic to you.
Use your brain. She says she actually wanted to like a guy but when found out he is married straight away she cut the tie with him.

Use your brain again.
Den she says she like you.. making you feel that other married guy she will refuse but she won't refuse you, you feel shiok inside. Satisfying your huge hidden ego..

Den you are in the trap.

Always remember,
There are no free lunch.
If you're married (not rich not handsome) they want to squeeze whatever you have or they are bang by Lorry and are mentally disabled.

For god sake,
Never believe in a whore. Anyone earn money by lying down doesn't have any backbone. So should you trust. And look at the bloody fucking mirror.
What do you have to offer in return for such a cute or pretty and good in bed women to be truly madly in love with you.

Thanks bro, for your very truthful words.

I'm slowly recovering from it.

Seba
05-10-2016, 08:11 AM
Bro Seba,

Same as me, I also ask this WL why she likes me....the simple answer from her is Love does not need any reasons!!!

Why I like her is the same as you...Honest, Direct, outspoken, clever.never boring when she is besides you etc.......
Most importantly is the sex is just too good to be true!
Maybe we are talking about the same WL...lolz.

Bro nutman, yes, from the way you describe her, it is high chance we are talking about the same WL! Ha.

If you PM me her profile or your profile, probably I'll know. Ha...

Nato17
05-10-2016, 09:47 AM
Bro nutman, yes, from the way you describe her, it is high chance we are talking about the same WL! Ha.

If you PM me her profile or your profile, probably I'll know. Ha...

Sorry but you might not be talking about the same girl. Here is the thing. Most WLs all are special to their punters some how or other and if you check around chances are the description matches most WLs.

Allanooi
05-10-2016, 10:07 AM
Sorry but you might not be talking about the same girl. Here is the thing. Most WLs all are special to their punters some how or other and if you check around chances are the description matches most WLs.

Wise words of experienced cheongster👍

saabking
05-10-2016, 01:45 PM

Wise words from boss of 6969 😜

winphenom
05-10-2016, 01:50 PM
I know you're not handsome nor rich. I'm trying to be sarcastic to you.

Use your brain again.

Den you are in the trap.

Always remember,
There are no free lunch.

For god sake,

So very true to the core...hits right through the heart, mind and bones...if only more guys will realise this and not fall for so many love scams around now. Good wake up and brain bashing words to instill. Thumbs up bro.

max_priest
05-10-2016, 04:38 PM

Some punter$ took longer time to acquire this experience, other$ may take shorter time and in a somewhat economical fashion acquiring similar set of experience ... However, there are some who took a much shorter timeframe to do so ... Henceforth, do u know the moral of the story here? ;) :D

nutman38
06-10-2016, 06:14 AM
Some punters like me know is all fake in the beginning but still fell for it.
Big head thinks is impossible but little brother and heart thinks otherwise!

I guess no one is immune when you meet the so call RIGHT girl! :rolleyes:

unfit
06-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Some punters like me know is all fake in the beginning but still fell for it.
Big head thinks is impossible but little brother and heart thinks otherwise!

I guess no one is immune when you meet the so call RIGHT girl! :rolleyes:

The key factor is what we get from her is what our OC will never offer us:rolleyes:

Thus Siao Liao Loh :o

But once the well runs dry...she will disappear :mad:

bonkning
06-10-2016, 12:53 PM
The key factor is what we get from her is what our OC will never offer us:rolleyes:

tell OC say u want buy her Tiffany diamond ring...
cfm sure giv u 99:D

loneyheart
06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
more or less we hv some loneliness in us .... only when we met 1 right feel tats it .... we fall for it even we know it not real

ffun161
07-10-2016, 12:09 AM
WL can definitely earn more than just prostitution by playing KC game

Nato17
07-10-2016, 04:40 AM
Some punter$ took longer time to acquire this experience, other$ may take shorter time and in a somewhat economical fashion acquiring similar set of experience ... However, there are some who took a much shorter timeframe to do so ... Henceforth, do u know the moral of the story here? ;) :D

Not sure what the moral of the story is. :)
The point is what may be an expensive experience to most may only be a drop of water for the wealthier among us. Whether it is a short time frame or not, the point of the matter is some of us tend to have more empathy than others. Life is now part of a same game. Just that some are playing at a higher level than others. As for me, I think I level 0 all the time. :eek:

Nato17
07-10-2016, 04:42 AM

Thus Siao Liao Loh :o

But once the well runs dry...she will disappear :mad:

Lol. Talking about well runs dry, reminds of an investment which others used to pitch about. Oil Pods or something. Lol. What ever happened to that company anyway?

:eek:

max_priest
07-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Not sure what the moral of the story is. :)
The point is what may be an expensive experience to most may only be a drop of water for the wealthier among us. Whether it is a short time frame or not, the point of the matter is some of us tend to have more empathy than others. Life is now part of a same game. Just that some are playing at a higher level than others. As for me, I think I level 0 all the time. :eek:

The moral of the story which I was implying is, one has to tread and analyse their investment very thoroughly before taking the plunge ... The bottomline is, play within one means... especially for those who can ill afford to lose their inve$tment ... Many ended up coming online to lament and Kpkb like a petulant kid after being ditched or "cheated" ... :p

Those who regard this failed investment as a drop in the ocean would also tend to learn something out of this episode and would wise up as a result ... Henceforth, if you are observant, u would notice a significant decline in "Bao-ing" activity these days ... Perhaps also there isn't many WL of "Bao" quality in GL nowadays ... The current poor and uncertain economic outlook also has a part to play in this situation. :D

cassano10
07-10-2016, 03:27 PM
...until their kc disappear n my money

All of us thought that we were that "special one".
But we failed to realise that there is only 1 "special one".

JOSE MORINHO! 5555

singmarine
07-10-2016, 03:58 PM
She allow you to creampie already??

bonkning
07-10-2016, 05:48 PM
But we failed to realise that there is only 1 "special one".
JOSE MORINHO! 5555
he oso many failed investments horr ...oso kpkb .. online offline lose one match one unfavourable referee decision oreadi kpkb leaw.
so far i onli kno one special .. hosei cassano .. oways hoseihosei got special :p
other simi oilpod all scam one..

Nato17
07-10-2016, 06:34 PM
The moral of the story which I was implying is, one has to tread and analyse their investment very thoroughly before taking the plunge ... The bottomline is, play within one means... especially for those who can ill afford to lose their inve$tment ... Many ended up coming online to lament and Kpkb like a petulant kid after being ditched or "cheated" ... :p

Those who regard this failed investment as a drop in the ocean would also tend to learn something out of this episode and would wise up as a result ... Henceforth, if you are observant, u would notice a significant decline in "Bao-ing" activity these days ... Perhaps also there isn't many WL of "Bao" quality in GL nowadays ... The current poor and uncertain economic outlook also has a part to play in this situation. :D

I always KPKB like a petulant kid after being "ditched". Lol.

Actually, "baoing" is sometimes not just about sex, it can be anything ranging from emotions to anything. Just my two cents worth. Actually, having been away from sg for a very extended period of time, I am seeing the economic outlook as being going to be even worse, at least for the majority of Sinkies. But than again, what do I know? lol

Allanooi
08-10-2016, 09:57 AM
I always KPKB like a petulant kid after being "ditched". Lol.

Actually, "baoing" is sometimes not just about sex, it can be anything ranging from emotions to anything. Just my two cents worth. Actually, having been away from sg for a very extended period of time, I am seeing the economic outlook as being going to be even worse, at least for the majority of Sinkies. But than again, what do I know? lol

You Bao them from China good ones done come singapore how to get those emotionally good ones here ... singapore always receiving those rejected one by NATO 😂

Lovestripclub
09-10-2016, 03:13 AM
This is interesting....

I heard of a thai wl from lor 6 h66 offer to pay money for guy to overnight.

Ts u mean she pay u her share or boss share also pay u? So good ah? Thai?

In my opinion i think china women generally money grubbers. Went out once with china wl from yitiaolong. 1st visit she ask me out liao... I only visited once lol.

I got no gf or wife so go gl to get my gfe fix n sexual,urges satisfied. What can they provide that oc cant?

Actually to be fair to us guys, if we have feelomgs, im sure they also have... But maybe they got feelimgs for a lot of ppl at same time... Maybe got other guys she got more feeling than u.

1 Way to gauge is see whether she allow u cof... Very bastard.... Or tell her to give u back her share of earnings. But u dunt fuck jer. Just hug her talk to her. So not comsidered free fuck...

My lao jiao friend tell me u rtf 7 times, wl got some feelimg for u.... But he tell me never get involved with wl... Their greed has no limits... Humans like that one la... See kong hee now... Hahaha

francesco
09-10-2016, 10:41 AM
This is interesting....

I heard of a thai wl from lor 6 h66 offer to pay money for guy to overnight.

Ts u mean she pay u her share or boss share also pay u? So good ah? Thai?

In my opinion i think china women generally money grubbers. Went out once with china wl from yitiaolong. 1st visit she ask me out liao... I only visited once lol.

I got no gf or wife so go gl to get my gfe fix n sexual,urges satisfied. What can they provide that oc cant?

Actually to be fair to us guys, if we have feelomgs, im sure they also have... But maybe they got feelimgs for a lot of ppl at same time... Maybe got other guys she got more feeling than u.

1 Way to gauge is see whether she allow u cof... Very bastard.... Or tell her to give u back her share of earnings. But u dunt fuck jer. Just hug her talk to her. So not comsidered free fuck...

My lao jiao friend tell me u rtf 7 times, wl got some feelimg for u.... But he tell me never get involved with wl... Their greed has no limits... Humans like that one la... See kong hee now... Hahaha

yes not only soi 6, soi 8 also hv.

know a couple of thai wls who did this.
just wondering if prc will also do this (foot the visitation bill)?

no need 7 x rtfs, if u r nice guy...starting from 3 can do many things liao.

comm
09-10-2016, 01:57 PM
transforming into a nice guy now !!

bonkning
09-10-2016, 05:00 PM
transforming into a nice guy now !!
5555...prc or thai...
if workin on thai project..must learn some thai talk first..otherwise...nice guys finish last...ruu mai..
i prefer e opposite approach...
the badder the better...hehehh

cassano10
09-10-2016, 05:40 PM

Still got good ones meh? Most just want u to buy sessions to chit chat. Telling me customers buy sessions give them sleep.

Don't expect me to do the same. Lim Pei not stupid.

Lovestripclub
09-10-2016, 06:28 PM

They come here earn money. Why will they pay money for guys to come? If waive off her share i can still understand...

Wow 3rd times can do what liao... teach leh... i visit 6 or 7 times until got feelings for girl then she say off day will call me out. Few times also nvr call me out... then i fed up la...

comm
09-10-2016, 08:06 PM
They come here earn money. Why will they pay money for guys to come? If waive off her share i can still understand...

Wow 3rd times can do what liao... teach leh... i visit 6 or 7 times until got feelings for girl then she say off day will call me out. Few times also nvr call me out... then i fed up la...

lol...she hinting for you to sponsor her shopping trip then she will go out with you

bonkning
09-10-2016, 08:27 PM
lol...she hinting for you to sponsor her shopping trip then she will go out with you
wao... laujiao aeh...sure immune to kc

unfit
09-10-2016, 08:36 PM

If they meet you at Taka...sure bring you go Cartier Bvlgari Tiffany Hermes Chanel LV etc:D

comm
09-10-2016, 10:17 PM
wao... laujiao aeh...sure immune to kc

lao jiao oso will get kc leh...only see if u enjoy jacuzzi or fall into a whirl pool

If they meet you at Taka...sure bring you go Cartier Bvlgari Tiffany Hermes Chanel LV etc:D

taka so ex....better meet at bugis street lol

unfit
09-10-2016, 11:29 PM

Bugis also kenna iPhone iPad MacBook :(

Lovestripclub
10-10-2016, 01:32 AM
Bring her go sentosa lor.. cheap...

korean
10-10-2016, 02:20 AM

r u sure sentosa is cheap? :eek: RWS got luxury items too, more expensive than bugis.

but...it is not where to bring, but who to bring :) u bring her to city plaza ask can request u to buy gold/jewels.

Nato17
10-10-2016, 05:05 AM
You Bao them from China good ones done come singapore how to get those emotionally good ones here ... singapore always receiving those rejected one by NATO 😂

Lol. PRC now changing greatly. Previously hard to find a lot of PRCs xmm in the financial sectors. Now you just go to the financial centers and they are a dime a dozen. I was pretty shocked when I saw that most of them are now holding Masters etc.

Even more scary is the fact that most of them are now well educated and quite pretty. The standard is being raised by time across the board.

I reject what sia? WL reject me because I am big down there (Wait, a minute, that was someone else. Actually, I wish I can bao all I want, but my bullets are finite.

Lovestripclub
10-10-2016, 07:58 AM
I realise i got zapped twice... U guys spineless cowards dont dare to leave nick. Scared i zap u back. Ok lor my mistake to share my experience learnt. Hope the wl rip umoff gaogao. Nabei cheebye go home suck yr mother tits la. Fuckers...

Actually quite therapeutic to go on a rant lol...

I thought wl are simple countryside girls. Also will want this n that... Haiz and i thought only sg women are materialistic

comm
10-10-2016, 08:55 AM

r u sure sentosa is cheap? :eek: RWS got luxury items too, more expensive than bugis.

but...it is not where to bring, but who to bring :) u bring her to city plaza ask can request u to buy gold/jewels.

Siao liao....just bring her to mac donald safer

comm
10-10-2016, 08:57 AM
I realise i got zapped twice... U guys spineless cowards dont dare to leave nick. Scared i zap u back. Ok lor my mistake to share my experience learnt. Hope the wl rip umoff gaogao. Nabei cheebye go home suck yr mother tits la. Fuckers...

I thought wl are simple countryside girls. Also will want this n that... Haiz and i thought only sg women are materialistic

Aiya juz move on ba....

Btw wl are the most materialistic of all........

korean
10-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Aiya juz move on ba....

Btw wl are the most materialistic of all........

I think men is the most materialistic in general :D like i said, it all depend on individual, rather than WL or non-WL, men or woman

Konnichiwawa
10-10-2016, 10:35 AM
I manage to rawlicious with a wl for a cup of cooling tea but I poke wrong hole which the smell cos me eject of cockpit adue to g force I nearly fainted and vomit cos of CIA

Lovestripclub
10-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Wl richer than me hahahaha

Cyberspace Nerd
10-10-2016, 12:29 PM
lao jiao oso will get kc leh...only see if u enjoy jacuzzi or fall into a whirl pool

those that i used to go out with never ask me to buy them anything ( maybe i look poor lol ) a few wanted to buy me watches and gold .

Just go out with them and don't get involved. It's actually quite fun experience.

People always say they can't go out except on their off days. I used to go out with one at Lor 18 when she finished work at about 2 or 3 am. Went to Mustafa shop around, go back to my place for a bonk (think she really enjoyed it cos super wet) and then send her back at about 8am. :p

ANd she is now married staying in Singapore! who say they can't return ?

Nato17
10-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Siao liao....just bring her to mac donald safer

Wah. No wonder I see all the WLs at Macdonalds. :)

korean
10-10-2016, 09:20 PM
those that i used to go out with never ask me to buy them anything ( maybe i look poor lol ) a few wanted to buy me watches and gold .

Just go out with them and don't get involved. It's actually quite fun experience.

People always say they can't go out except on their off days. I used to go out with one at Lor 18 when she finished work at about 2 or 3 am. Went to Mustafa shop around, go back to my place for a bonk (think she really enjoyed it cos super wet) and then send her back at about 8am. :p

ANd she is now married staying in Singapore! who say they can't return ?

Go out after finished work is quite common. Some bochap one or OKT not as strick one may occasionally take leave or early release to go out.

married staying in singapore with local or foreigner?

Nato17
11-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Go out after finished work is quite common. Some bochap one or OKT not as strick one may occasionally take leave or early release to go out.

married staying in singapore with local or foreigner?

Married to me! Just kidding. :) I just had to inject some humor here.

korean
11-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Married to me! Just kidding. :) I just had to inject some humor here.

congrat! :D

Seba
11-10-2016, 10:54 AM
congrat! :D

Hi all bros and sis, I hope I'm not off topic.

I'm just curious to find out how many former WLs (yellow card holders) really marrying Singaporeans.

My former WL gf and other WLs I know told me many former WLs working in Singapore became wives of Singaporeans. In fact my former WL gf told me she knew 5 friends of hers who are married to Singaporeans and are now living in Singapore.

But from my limited knowledge from internet, it is very difficult to get approval for former work permit holders (eg. domestic helpers) to marry Singaporeans, let alone former yellow card holders, whose trade are deemed to be objectionable by MOM.

Any bros and sis have any info. on this to share? Or do you have personal friends who are ex yellow card holders maturing and living in Singapore?

Please share.

korean
11-10-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi all bros and sis, I hope I'm not off topic.

I'm just curious to find out how many former WLs (yellow card holders) really marrying Singaporeans.

My former WL gf and other WLs I know told me many former WLs working in Singapore became wives of Singaporeans. In fact my former WL gf told me she knew 5 friends of hers who are married to Singaporeans and are now living in Singapore.

But from my limited knowledge from internet, it is very difficult to get approval for former work permit holders (eg. domestic helpers) to marry Singaporeans, let alone former yellow card holders, whose trade are deemed to be objectionable by MOM.

Any bros and sis have any info. on this to share? Or do you have personal friends who are ex yellow card holders maturing and living in Singapore?

Please share.

married and stay in sg tat I dunno, but bear baby (unofficially married I supposed) and stay in china one I know.

saabking
11-10-2016, 01:18 PM
married and stay in sg tat I dunno, but bear baby (unofficially married I supposed) and stay in china one I know.

wa you guys got baby liow? Congrats - when is the wedding bash :D:p

korean
11-10-2016, 02:00 PM
wa you guys got baby liow? Congrats - when is the wedding bash :D:p
I mean other ppl lol

FUCKYEAHBAYBEH
10-11-2016, 08:58 AM

I actually experienced this first-hand lol, did raw after 3rd visit & for subsequent visits as well; this Thai girl always repaid half the amount, even for overnight (assuming she's only earning a small amount or not earning at all). We basically video called every night & developed something over time. Initially, I just wanted to make use of her as I didn't have to fork out that much money & could still get to fuck her; even managed to bring her home during her off days for free fucks too.

Fucked up big time when I decided to get emotionally attached; taking her out for dinner/movies, all the cuddling/hugging/kissing, the sweet nothings, having serious talks about having a relationship etc. I honestly wanted to give it a shot since I believed that whores are humans after all & they have feelings too. Never have I been so wrong.

Recently found out that she has another 'boyfriend', confronted her & she vehemently denied it, insisting he was only a customer. Don't wish to delve into further details regarding this though. All in all, I was too naive, couldn't tolerate her fucking bullshit & lies. Ultimately, I ended everything & cut off all contact with her. Some may think that I got the better bargain out of the entire relationship, but I beg to differ. The emotional distress I received as a result was simply not worth it.

Not sure if this could be considered advice since I'm only in my early 20s & many bros here have been in this scene way longer than me, but these are just my two cents.

1) Never ever fucking put in your real feelings, even though all the signs may show that she's totally into you. I could list several lengthy examples but I'll just give brief ones; while she was at my place, she tried to read my WhatsApp messages with other female classmates & got pissed off when I snatched my phone away from her (no idea why she could or even bothered to memorize my password pattern in the first place). Had to fucking pacify her for 2 hours & she relented eventually, insisting that I'm not to send flirty messages. Another instance, she wanted me to overnight with her on my b'day but I ditched her as I already made plans. She told me she was really heartbroken & cried, acted cold to me until I paid her another visit. Remember, whores are fucking well-versed in mind games & they'll exploit any weaknesses you show. I thought I had her within my grasp, but apparently I got KC-ed after all. Don't even try to play the game with her, trust me, you'll get burnt.

2) Never ever fucking do raw with a fucking whore. I was thinking with my small head the entire time. Sure, it feels extraordinarily euphoric in the moment but there's always a risk of contracting STI/STDs. I can only imagine how many dicks have entered her mouth & pussy when recalling back those moments.

3) Never divulge your finances/salary/savings etc. I disclosed my allowance/savings by accident & she has tried asking me to buy luxury goods for her b'day on several occasions but I outright rejected her each time.

4) If you're currently in a relationship with a whore, be mentally prepared to accept the fact that she has other boyfriends other than you. I was so certain I was her only one since she was video calling me for extended periods of time every night, but it turned out to be otherwise. If you're someone with a big ego like me, just end the relationship immediately. Don't even try to ask her to break up with her other boyfriends or whatnot, she's not that stupid to give up all the monetary benefits she could possibly reap from them for you. She probably goes out with different boyfriends each time during her menses/off days; imagine all the carrot heads getting chopped. Don't be one of them.

5) The age old adage of 放长线钓大鱼. If everything seems to good to be true, it probably is. Up till now, I still can't figure out why she's willing to pay half & let me raw her for every single visit. We usually split costs when going out together as well. However, I know for a fact that everything comes with a price. A possible explanation would be that she's baiting me into falling deeply for her & manipulate me into splurging on her thereafter. Or that she genuinely enjoys the sex & company, who knows?

6) Once a whore, always a whore. There is no love, money talks. They are primarily driven by money & will do anything to keep you coming back. They probably earn tens of thousands a month, even more so than you. I don't deny the fact that there may be chemistry involved with both parties at times, but think of it logically this way; they face hundreds or thousands of men in their line of work, there is bound to be some other guy that she'll share a special connection with, not just you alone. To simply put, whores are for fucking, not for loving. I learnt it the hard way, don't be like me.

To bros that are in a similar predicament as me, get out before it's too late ;)

GINNYTITTY
10-11-2016, 10:24 PM
I actually experienced this first-hand lol, did raw after 3rd visit & for subsequent visits as well; this Thai girl always repaid half the amount, even for overnight (assuming she's only earning a small amount or not earning at all). We basically video called every night & developed something over time. Initially, I just wanted to make use of her as I didn't have to fork out that much money & could still get to fuck her; even managed to bring her home during her off days for free fucks too.

Fucked up big time when I decided to get emotionally attached; taking her out for dinner/movies, all the cuddling/hugging/kissing, the sweet nothings, having serious talks about having a relationship etc. I honestly wanted to give it a shot since I believed that whores are humans after all & they have feelings too. Never have I been so wrong.

Recently found out that she has another 'boyfriend', confronted her & she vehemently denied it, insisting he was only a customer. Don't wish to delve into further details regarding this though. All in all, I was too naive, couldn't tolerate her fucking bullshit & lies. Ultimately, I ended everything & cut off all contact with her. Some may think that I got the better bargain out of the entire relationship, but I beg to differ. The emotional distress I received as a result was simply not worth it.

Not sure if this could be considered advice since I'm only in my early 20s & many bros here have been in this scene way longer than me, but these are just my two cents.

1) Never ever fucking put in your real feelings, even though all the signs may show that she's totally into you. I could list several lengthy examples but I'll just give brief ones; while she was at my place, she tried to read my WhatsApp messages with other female classmates & got pissed off when I snatched my phone away from her (no idea why she could or even bothered to memorize my password pattern in the first place). Had to fucking pacify her for 2 hours & she relented eventually, insisting that I'm not to send flirty messages. Another instance, she wanted me to overnight with her on my b'day but I ditched her as I already made plans. She told me she was really heartbroken & cried, acted cold to me until I paid her another visit. Remember, whores are fucking well-versed in mind games & they'll exploit any weaknesses you show. I thought I had her within my grasp, but apparently I got KC-ed after all. Don't even try to play the game with her, trust me, you'll get burnt.

2) Never ever fucking do raw with a fucking whore. I was thinking with my small head the entire time. Sure, it feels extraordinarily euphoric in the moment but there's always a risk of contracting STI/STDs. I can only imagine how many dicks have entered her mouth & pussy when recalling back those moments.

3) Never divulge your finances/salary/savings etc. I disclosed my allowance/savings by accident & she has tried asking me to buy luxury goods for her b'day on several occasions but I outright rejected her each time.

4) If you're currently in a relationship with a whore, be mentally prepared to accept the fact that she has other boyfriends other than you. I was so certain I was her only one since she was video calling me for extended periods of time every night, but it turned out to be otherwise. If you're someone with a big ego like me, just end the relationship immediately. Don't even try to ask her to break up with her other boyfriends or whatnot, she's not that stupid to give up all the monetary benefits she could possibly reap from them for you. She probably goes out with different boyfriends each time during her menses/off days; imagine all the carrot heads getting chopped. Don't be one of them.

5) The age old adage of 放长线钓大鱼. If everything seems to good to be true, it probably is. Up till now, I still can't figure out why she's willing to pay half & let me raw her for every single visit. We usually split costs when going out together as well. However, I know for a fact that everything comes with a price. A possible explanation would be that she's baiting me into falling deeply for her & manipulate me into splurging on her thereafter. Or that she genuinely enjoys the sex & company, who knows?

6) Once a whore, always a whore. There is no love, money talks. They are primarily driven by money & will do anything to keep you coming back. They probably earn tens of thousands a month, even more so than you. I don't deny the fact that there may be chemistry involved with both parties at times, but think of it logically this way; they face hundreds or thousands of men in their line of work, there is bound to be some other guy that she'll share a special connection with, not just you alone. To simply put, whores are for fucking, not for loving. I learnt it the hard way, don't be like me.

To bros that are in a similar predicament as me, get out before it's too late ;)

Bro, thanks for sharing.
How did you find out she has another boyfriend?

And did your WL show you photos of her family i.e. her son or daughter, her sick mother or jobless father, or ladyboy friend etc. Or she building a house and needs funds/money constantly? At least one WL from each of these houses I been to (L8H66A, 66G, L6H66, L18H32/38/40. After a few rtf, they start showing my photos of family.
They start asking me to buy food next time rtf.
Ask me how much this phone, how much that laptop etc

Is this how it start?

But bro, if your WL video chat with you when she finished work does that mean that at least you are special to her? Or as you said, she works to round up a group of willing customers who can give her things, stuff and more tips and extra money?

I heard from the WLs and confirmed by another bro that a Singapore bro has married one of the WLs and even had a child. I mean, wow!
How is this going to work out?
Must be true love?

cassano10
10-11-2016, 11:03 PM
Don't be naive, most wl has few bfs.

Ts got free fucks n free top up still come here complain. My last free fuck n top up was in 2008.

GINNYTITTY
11-11-2016, 01:30 AM
Don't be naive, most wl has few bfs.

Ts got free fucks n free top up still come here complain. My last free fuck n top up was in 2008.

you are right bro cassano, sometimes we bros think with our cocks and get naive.
I have never gotten free fucks.
But have gotten many times when the WLs shed tears and tell sob stories.
Some of them are true stories, some ... you never know.
There was a WL who showed me photos of mother's funeral and cremation.
Which I am sure she must have shown to every other bro.

But they are humans too, and I am sure they do have special feelings for regular bros. Especially those they invite for overnight bookings.
I mean they do sleep together in a cuddle. There must be some sort of feelings.
right?

It's either we bros play along the mind fuck game, or remain impartial let not the heart rule over the mind rule over by the cock!

FUCKYEAHBAYBEH
11-11-2016, 02:14 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing.
How did you find out she has another boyfriend?

And did your WL show you photos of her family i.e. her son or daughter, her sick mother or jobless father, or ladyboy friend etc. Or she building a house and needs funds/money constantly? At least one WL from each of these houses I been to (L8H66A, 66G, L6H66, L18H32/38/40. After a few rtf, they start showing my photos of family.
They start asking me to buy food next time rtf.
Ask me how much this phone, how much that laptop etc

Is this how it start?

But bro, if your WL video chat with you when she finished work does that mean that at least you are special to her? Or as you said, she works to round up a group of willing customers who can give her things, stuff and more tips and extra money?

I heard from the WLs and confirmed by another bro that a Singapore bro has married one of the WLs and even had a child. I mean, wow!
How is this going to work out?
Must be true love?

Dropped you a PM.

Got downvoted by 2 guys for sharing my predicament lol. Well, I tried, entirely up to y'all as to whether or not to believe me. Cheers :cool:

saabking
11-11-2016, 05:58 AM
you are right bro cassano, sometimes we bros think with our cocks and get naive.
I have never gotten free fucks.!

Free raw is very addictive 😜
Thinking back miss her a bit still but we all moved on

Cyberspace Nerd
11-11-2016, 01:40 PM
If you are single, unattached, you can raw but be prepared for whatever free gifts you might get from them and also be responsible and go for regular check up.

FUCKYEAHBAYBEH said never be in a relationship with a WL.....

My advice is , don't be in a relationship with a WL, be in a relationship with several of them.... :D why be so serious right ? :p

francesco
11-11-2016, 01:46 PM
If you are single, unattached, you can raw but be prepared for whatever free gifts you might get from them and also be responsible and go for regular check up.

My advice is , don't be in a relationship with a WL, be in a relationship with several of them.... :D why be so serious right ? :p

sure u can handle "several"? 🙂

imagine one day they all start asking for monthly allowance 😱.

cassano10
11-11-2016, 02:36 PM
once, I had so many regulars at the same time till I forgot the name of my most hardcore regular. Don't know what to call her when I enter her room.

Lucky on her wall I saw her name. 555.

unfit
11-11-2016, 02:52 PM

sure u can handle "several"? 🙂

imagine one day they all start asking for monthly allowance 😱.

Not only we must have a JUICY wallet but a JUICY dick too:D

Cyberspace Nerd
12-11-2016, 11:50 AM
sure u can handle "several"? ��

imagine one day they all start asking for monthly allowance ��.

to be honest, those that i had fun with seldom ask me for money. maybe it never reach the stage where they start asking for money. :p

Those who start asking allowance usually get dropped off my list. :D

comm
12-11-2016, 12:07 PM
to be honest, those that i had fun with seldom ask me for money. maybe it never reach the stage where they start asking for money. :p

Those who start asking allowance usually get dropped off my list. :D

ya agreed with u, those who ask for money should drop them

they probably see u only as a potential fool

sub51
12-11-2016, 12:21 PM
Dun get attach bro...
I had bad experienced tooo...
But no regret coz i f...k her till she melt n beg me to stop..
Just pay, fuck n forget...

gkguy
17-11-2016, 07:16 PM
Hmmm. I had this wl teerak... whom i raw with. Go out with. Everytime if i go find her. I pay 1 session n she pay another... she is a nice lady... nv ask anything from me... been 6mths... every time share food with me etc... i just hope she when she go back she will find her real teerak as i cant be with her forever... though i admit i have feeling for her. But family come first...

comm
17-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Nice bro....u got a nice thing going on

Chantelfin
17-11-2016, 07:46 PM
Sure or not, she pay for 1 session out of 2. like that it means you only pay the house and she get nothing. what a poor girl, give raw and get fuck for nothing, still need to cook for you and go out with you but never get any gifts.

poor thing....

gkguy
22-11-2016, 01:18 AM
Sure or not, she pay for 1 session out of 2. like that it means you only pay the house and she get nothing. what a poor girl, give raw and get fuck for nothing, still need to cook for you and go out with you but never get any gifts.

poor thing....

Up to u to believe. Nth to prove here

GINNYTITTY
22-11-2016, 02:33 AM
Up to u to believe. Nth to prove here

it can be true.
maybe bro gkguy is handsome and really connect with the WL, why not?
WL is human. So, if in Singapore she finds a lover whom she can care about and if the customer cares for her, hey, there's something to motivate her.
Even if it's only for a few months here in SG. To her it's worth it.

She works hard to make up for her earnings with other customers.

Just take Edison Chen for example. Remember how all those starlets all fell for him. They were willing to do anything for him. He's a stud.

In some cases, WLs spread their legs for money just so they can support their men. These true stories are abundant in all countries that have a red light district. So I believe bro gkguy.

cassano10
22-11-2016, 08:18 AM
Hmmm. I had this wl teerak... whom i raw with. Go out with. Everytime if i go find her. I pay 1 session n she pay another... she is a nice lady... nv ask anything from me... been 6mths... every time share food with me etc... i just hope she when she go back she will find her real teerak as i cant be with her forever... though i admit i have feeling for her. But family come first...

Yes I believe you. But the gal topping up another session for you comes at a price. I experienced it 1st hand with my 1st tirak in 2004. Since she's paying half n effectively earning nothing from my visit, she refuse to provide bbbj. from then on, no more bbbj. After her, even if the gal offer to top up, I'll say no as I want service. Lol

bonkning
22-11-2016, 08:46 AM
waoh...whorelord lvl aeh...
i oso heard such stories elsewhere hav

smallbird3
22-11-2016, 03:24 PM
beware of trap bro... they can treat you like heaven before marriage..

bonkning
22-11-2016, 04:13 PM
beware of trap bro... they can treat you like heaven before marriage..
aiya...why remind me of my wife...
i come here to escape de leh.

baotohk
22-11-2016, 06:32 PM
I mean other ppl lol

Can visit you in China or not? :D

Chantelfin
22-11-2016, 06:39 PM
I will rather pay the WL every time rather than take free fucks. Their money is hard earn and personally I do not feel good about such freebies. Just my humble opinion.

comm
22-11-2016, 08:10 PM
aiya...why remind me of my wife...
i come here to escape de leh.

hahaha......

owenfang
22-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi bro.

I know alot people don't believe your story but I believe in you.

Just wait for her if you love her.

cassano10
22-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Just wait for her if you love her.

this is hilarious. I sense flaming. Lol

GINNYTITTY
22-11-2016, 10:02 PM
I will rather pay the WL every time rather than take free fucks. Their money is hard earn and personally I do not feel good about such freebies. Just my humble opinion.

I think these WLs who give free fucks do want the bro to know that they are women after all, they just want to let the bro know that she's not working at that moment, just making love, the way lovers do, the legit way.

So, I think, and it's only my personal thought, is that when the WL let you do her without paying, it's 2 things:
1. She's really into you, and want to feel like a normal woman and not a paid sex worker - a sex toy to men.

2. It's the best trick she can pull. Remember bros, she has many friends who worked in SG before. And if not sg, then she has other 'sisters' who came before her in Phuket, Patong, Hatyai, Pattaya, well you know the other places.

It's up to us to think quietly to ourselves - what we want out of this.

gkguy
23-11-2016, 12:00 AM
Hi bro out there. Me and her is somewhat consensus.. i did paid for both but she decline.

She is an ang pai of e house thus i dun think she need my money whatsoever. Lke wat some bro say. She really want to feel like a woman. I had yet to visit her for 2 wees due to work but she stil text me daily.. Anyway they work as wl for various reason. Be it ktv gal orwat. I believe my brain work better than dick.

Think we ought to give these wl some respect unless they r really a slut who work as wl for easy money

My 2 cent

Lorres
23-11-2016, 01:21 AM
Hi bro out there. Me and her is somewhat consensus.. i did paid for both but she decline.

She is an ang pai of e house thus i dun think she need my money whatsoever. Lke wat some bro say. She really want to feel like a woman. I had yet to visit her for 2 wees due to work but she stil text me daily.. Anyway they work as wl for various reason. Be it ktv gal orwat. I believe my brain work better than dick.

Think we ought to give these wl some respect unless they r really a slut who work as wl for easy money

My 2 cent
Anything is possible.
She could be playing reverse psychology if she thinks/knows you are high net-worth, or sensed you seriously willing to marry her.

Or she could just be indulging herself in fantasy from her work, you as a temp boyfriend, something different and exciting instead of playing computer-games or watch drama.
Being cooped up a in place 24/7 where one work and live can be quite stressful. Jail.

Regardless, while both the WL and guy indulged, at the back of their minds they should know there's a (short) time limit to their "love".
The danger is that one can sink too deep, lost his bearings, starts to get too emotional and refuse to admit that time is up.

The WL and the guy starts on different and unfair levels. If the two quarrel, guys can avoid her (by not patronising) but she cannot avoid guy and still must strip and let him fuck her since he paid for it. (Unless the OKT agrees to ban you).
The WL can't monitor the guy's movements as she can't leave the hse. As a girl in a relationship, such restrictions and unfairness will drive her crazy. If she gets over this mental mountain, she will no longer look for true love among her customers

Just ranting in general. My two cents.

bonkning
23-11-2016, 07:50 AM
The WL and the guy starts on different and unfair levels. If the two quarrel, guys can avoid her (by not patronising) but she cannot avoid guy and still must strip and let him fuck her since he paid for it. (Unless the OKT agrees to ban you).
The WL can't monitor the guy's movements as she can't leave the hse. As a girl in a relationship, such restrictions and unfairness will drive her crazy. If she gets over this mental mountain, she will no longer look for true love among her customers

wao...how u kno must b lidat...
u been there...

GINNYTITTY
23-11-2016, 09:09 AM
Anything is possible.
She could be playing reverse psychology if she thinks/knows you are high net-worth, or sensed you seriously willing to marry her.

Or she could just be indulging herself in fantasy from her work, you as a temp boyfriend, something different and exciting instead of playing computer-games or watch drama.
Being cooped up a in place 24/7 where one work and live can be quite stressful. Jail.

Regardless, while both the WL and guy indulged, at the back of their minds they should know there's a (short) time limit to their "love".
The danger is that one can sink too deep, lost his bearings, starts to get too emotional and refuse to admit that time is up.

Well said, bro! Your two cents worth nuggets of golden truths.
Just remember the WLs are humans too. This is not Westworld lah!

gkguy
23-11-2016, 09:18 AM
Anything is possible.

Yup . Agree with u. I saw an video on life as prostitute.. hmmm. One cant imagine it...

baotohk
23-11-2016, 11:19 AM
Free raw is very addictive 😜
Thinking back miss her a bit still but we all moved on

Sweet memories!!!

korean
23-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Can visit you in China or not? :D

personally i dont mind but she wont like it :p

Chantelfin
23-11-2016, 01:34 PM
Raw is addictive but dangerous, u can never be sure how many men a wl is willing to service raw.

smallbird3
23-11-2016, 04:38 PM
Good read about WL

Clitorio
23-11-2016, 05:59 PM
Raw is addictive but dangerous, u can never be sure how many men a wl is willing to service raw.

You are so right bro.
There's one time with my regular WL, she insisted I wear condom. Previous can raw. She also stop me from finger fuck said pain. I already suspicious because I know there was a bro who had 2 sessions before me.
As I humped her hard the previous deposit squirmed out of her fuck hole. It was upsetting bcos can even smell the cum. She obviously too lazy to thoroughly wash her pussy. I lost my erection for a while. But to her credit she remove the rubber and suck me off. She knew what I saw and made up for CIM. But then how many other bros CIM in her already?
This is WLs working hard in geylang bros!
And the shit we risk!

Chantelfin
23-11-2016, 06:18 PM
True love does not exist in GL, thats what the Boss always remind the samsters. Wake up, do raw and you should know that you are not the only one getting it and are living dangerously. For the money, the WL is risking it, for the guy, what for, HIV, herpes? Do regular checkup at DSC, pls.

wow, I sound like a old grandfather. 55555

cassano10
23-11-2016, 06:25 PM
True lust exist though 5555

comm
23-11-2016, 07:16 PM
You are so right bro.
There's one time with my regular WL, she insisted I wear condom. Previous can raw. She also stop me from finger fuck said pain. I already suspicious because I know there was a bro who had 2 sessions before me.
As I humped her hard the previous deposit squirmed out of her fuck hole. It was upsetting bcos can even smell the cum. She obviously too lazy to thoroughly wash her pussy. I lost my erection for a while. But to her credit she remove the rubber and suck me off. She knew what I saw and made up for CIM. But then how many other bros CIM in her already?
This is WLs working hard in geylang bros!
And the shit we risk!

Hahaha...damn funny story.....

Whos the wl lol...

cassano10
23-11-2016, 07:41 PM
Hahaha...damn funny story.....

Whos the wl lol...

I think I able to guess it.

Moral of the story, even if wanna raw, chose one who only gave very selected few raw. Don't choose one who raw every other guy.

unfit
23-11-2016, 08:17 PM
personally i dont mind but she wont like it :p

Bro Batohk visit you then I visit your GF ok:rolleyes:

On or not Bro:D

bonkning
23-11-2016, 08:20 PM
chose one who only gave very selected few raw. Don't choose one who raw every other guy.
sure bo....you can tahan meh...
if she put her delicious abalone right in front of ur mouth .. n when u oreadi high...
jiak laew kar lai pak sng..

cassano10
23-11-2016, 08:24 PM
if she put her delicious abalone right in front of ur mouth .. n when u oreadi high...

You mean she put her creampied abalone in front of your mouth, you will eat that creampie?

Chantelfin
23-11-2016, 08:34 PM

Moral of the story, even if wanna raw, chose one who only gave very selected few raw. Don't choose one who raw every other guy.

Moral of the story is to cheong with Bros who will then share FRs, otherwise how will you know u are the selected few?

comm
23-11-2016, 09:03 PM

Haha how can u guess

I will shout #YOLO and say itadakimasu ! Yum yum haha

FUCKYEAHBAYBEH
23-11-2016, 09:33 PM
Anything is possible.

So much truth in one post :cool:

cassano10
23-11-2016, 10:14 PM
Haha how can u guess

I will shout #YOLO and say itadakimasu ! Yum yum haha

Hmmm quite idiot-proof right?
Not difficult to guess who is his regular. Oops, you have the same regular as him. Maybe you are that bro who took 2sessions b4 him and responsible for that creamy mess? 555

korean
23-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Bro Batohk visit you then I visit your GF ok:rolleyes:

On or not Bro:D
this one lagi cannot :eek:

bonkning
23-11-2016, 10:23 PM
orhh...no wonder he say yumyum...
at first i stil blurblur...slow aeh...

comm
23-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Hmmm quite idiot-proof right?
Not difficult to guess who is his regular. Oops, you have the same regular as him. Maybe you are that bro who took 2sessions b4 him and responsible for that creamy mess? 555

hahaha....see wad he says

unfit
24-11-2016, 12:12 AM
this one lagi cannot :eek:

Just kidding lah :p

korean
24-11-2016, 12:24 AM
Just kidding lah :p

bro u beli naughty :D

cassano10
24-11-2016, 08:00 AM
hahaha....see wad he says

So comm is same level as whore grandmaster bonkning? 555

bonkning
24-11-2016, 08:44 AM
i L plate horr...stil canot drive ..

aiya...dun disturb him laew ...juz guessguess can oreadi.
wait his teelak angry... we let her hav some peace la.
think she had about enuf nonsense oreadi...
quite a nice ger...jus trying hard to make a living.

this thread actualli toking smthg else.

comm
24-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Hahaha.......Ya she poor thing

I even worse then L plate driver....i kenna drive by the wl :o

Lorres
25-11-2016, 12:20 AM
So much truth in one post :cool:
Just my thoughts. :D
And thx for your upz!