PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Adventures

NicoletteJo
17-09-2016, 10:13 AM
Hi everyone! After reading some of the threads, i decided to start mine too.
Thanks Davidguetta for the encouragement. :) Hope all of you enjoy reading them. They were all mixture of my past experiences and current.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hence let me start with Mr Black.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Mr Black for decade. He was one of my friends’ friends. I first met him was over at a gathering which my friend brought me to. It was one of the guys crazy birthday party at ButterFactory. When i first saw Mr Black, he was so happening and warm loving. Kept welcoming me with hugs and kept pouring me drinks. I was too shy to reject him so i continued drinking till I got very high when I left the club. I had so much fun with the group.
Mr Black was the one who sent me back by cab despite him not staying near me. I was so disappointed that my friend who stayed about a station away from me did not send me home. It was such a big tour for Mr Black. I was quite attracted by his action so I kissed him on his lips before we hopped into the cab. Once we hopped into cab, we both fell asleep- dead tired. I was sleeping on his lap until I felt a sensation on my right boob. I was so unwilling to open my eyes to see what happen as the shiokness is just damn. Moments later, I can’t hold it anymore. I felt wetness on my lacy nude g-string so I decided to open my eyes to have a peek to check what is turning me on.

To my surprise, Mr Black was playing with my right nipple. He was using his middle finger swirling around it. I guessed he realized that I wasn’t wearing any bra under my sexy deep V halter champagne colored dress that was why he was playing it with his fingers. I gave a soft moan, hoping that he did not hear me but he heard me as he squeezed my right boob hard. I felt this manhood harden and raised a little; I ignored and continued napping on his lap and enjoying the moment of his fingers on my nipple.

“Hello young man, you had reached your destination! Wake up!“ shouted the cab driver.

Both of us woke up in shocked. Mr Black insisted paying the cab fee and walked me back to my house. I argued with him that I was totally alright to walk back but he sealed my lips with his kiss and grabbed my waist and started walking. I was unable to walk properly as i could not have a balance walk with his lips onto me in every step I took. I continuously nodded my head to tell him that I allow him to walk me home. He saw that he realized his lips but holding my hands tightly this time round.

We walked past the gym; he asked me if he could go in and show me how he uses the sit up bench. I laughed and teased him that that was obvious for sit ups and I took my pass and scan it open. We both went in, it was pitching dark. I tipsily walked towards the back of the room to find the light switch to on it. He walked behind me and hugged me from the back, telling me not to waste electricity. So I walked towards the sit up bench and asked him what it was for since he told me it was not for sit up. I sat down on the bench while looking at him for an answer. He bended down and whispered in my ear, “It was for you to lie down while I fuck you hard.”

Before completing the sentence, his face was right in front of me. He used his right hand held onto my chin and lifted my face up and kissed me on my lips and slowly he tried to open my mouth with his tongue. I opened; we started French kissing. He was really a good kisser. I closed my eyes and enjoy the moment.

While kissing his left hands slowly sliding down from my shoulder to my right chest and landed onto my right boob. He used his index fingers circling the nipple, it got erected and became pokey under the silky dress. He continued French kissing me and fondling my nipple. He slide his hand towards the left and started circling my left nipple, it got erected and became pokey as well. He stopped kissing me and went to my ears and whispered “your nipples are erected, let me help you” while both his hands went underneath my dress and held onto my boobs and gently squeezed them. His tongue licked my ears slowly moving down to my neck and it landed on my right boob. He licked my right nipple with the dress on; leaving a saliva mark on it whiles another hand fondling my left boob. Both the boobs took turned to be pleased and I moaned again. I felt juices building up in my vagina; I was so tempted for a hot sex in the gym. Mr Black felt my sugar-rush. He slowly led me lying down on to the sit up bench. He stopped the moment I lied down. He walked over to my legs and lifted them up and placed it on the leg holder; exposing my lacy nude g-string and partial of my vaginal.

“I love the way you are now. Your legs up high exposing partial of your vaginal; it is so kinky. Your soft tender boobs facing upright with both your nipples erected and looking pokey. The whole of you making me very horny that very moment I saw you as you came in with C.”

As he was talking, his hands were touching my legs sliding them up and down. The moment he completed his sentences, he went straight towards my partially exposed vagina and gave it a kiss. I moaned once again. His warm hands on my waist, his tongue started to wonder around my pubic area; licking them as if he was eating a cone ice cream. I got wetter and I felt some juices flow out a little. He used his tongue and licked it dry. He moved his tongue towards my colitis and started licking them hard. I moaned louder this time round, my legs shivered a little. He continued licking and sucking. I am totally in love with how he gently treats my colitis, my nipples and my lips. Such a gentleman!

“Don’t stop! More more… It feels so good!” I said with moaning sound…
His tongue went down south and that is where my vagina hole is. I got excited and I moaned very loudly this time round. He parted the g-string with his tongue and thrust it into my vagina just like how he would thrust me using his manhood. I got even higher this time.

“ahhhhhh.. ahhhhhh… ahhhhhh… fuck me baby fuck me…. “

Juices flowing out a little, as usual he licked them. He licked clean and stood up, unbelted his jeans and pulled down his boxer. His big huge 6inch manhood stood straight waiting to thrust me like no tomorrow. He pulled me down a little from my lying position and used his manhood head hit my pubic area. He slowly brings it down south, tour around just like he took cab accompanying me home. He gently slowly entered the head of his manhood into my vagina. He gave a small push.

“ahhhhhhhh…”

He pulled it out and asked if it was too painful for me. I told him it was not and would love him to continue fucking me hard. The very next moment he thrust his 6inch manhood into my vagina deep. In out in out in out, harder and harder. I moaned loudly. While he was thrusting me deeply, both his hands ripped open my Deep V halter and my soft tender boobs jumped out from the silk. Both my nipples were erected and hard. He used pinched both of them and pulled a little. It hurt but it was too shiock to even reject his action. He did that continuously. I moaned and moaned. My 36D boobs were bouncing up and down while he stopped the pinching. His eyes were admiring them, looking them bounce like a ball.

He thrust me harder and he said “Do you know I am a boob kind of guy? I love your boobs. Fucking hell they are just huge and soft.”

Every word of his, I could hear the enjoyment and the deep breathing. It got me excited.

NicoletteJo
17-09-2016, 10:14 AM
He pumped me hard and fast. I just love it so much that my juices were overflowing out from my vagina. A moment of silence, all both of us could hear was the “piak piak” sound and the sound of wet vagina getting fuck by a huge manhood.

“I am cumming! Can I shoot into your Vagina?”

“Just shoot and I am safe.”

After I finished the sentence, I felt a large load of warm hot cum inside my vagina. I gave a loud moan. He stopped pumping and just in out to shake of the remaining cum. He pulled out his manhood and I could felt some mixture juices were flowing out from my vagina. I left it as it is. I closed my eyes and rubbed my boobs as I concluded my thoughts of the excited pleasure which I just had. One word came into my mind- SHIOCK.

Mr Black held me up from the bench and he tidied my dress making sure my boobs were covered before holding my hand and led me out of the gym. We walked past the swimming pool; his eye kept looking at the pool and was giving me a cheeky smile. I asked him what was in his mind but he insisted not to tell me now as I will know soon.

We reached the doorstep of my unit, I asked him if he would love to come in and have a cup of hot tea and a quick wash up before he goes back. He rejected me and kissed me on my forehead saying me to enter my house. As I turned and entered, Mr Black used his hand and spanked my pokey ass.
I turned and looked at him angrily and walked forward and grabbed his manhood and give it a squeeze. I ran into the house immediately and I closed the door behind me. I took a look at the peek- hole, I saw Mr Black gave a cheeky smile and he left.

I was so exhausted, I walked into my bedroom and I lied onto my bed and I felt asleep immediately. So I had an enjoyable crazy ONS with a guy whom I barely know in those 5 hours, but all I can say was he was skillful love it.
I received a text the very morning. It was Mr Black. We texted and both of us agreed to meet up again for some meal or movie. I felt so in love. So we arranged to meet next Friday night after our work.

Stay tuned for more crazy adventures I had. Hope you love this sex-perience I had.

NicoletteJo
17-09-2016, 10:16 AM
hi guys, how to you insert pictures?

rivcale
17-09-2016, 10:49 AM
hi guys, how to you insert pictures?

when u type, there are a row of icons at the top of the box, that starts with
"B I U ..... etc etc"

at the right side of the icon- there is a icon with a mountain, that mountain icon is used to insert photos.

or maybe u give us the links here, we help u insert :)

NicoletteJo
18-09-2016, 12:39 AM
when u type, there are a row of icons at the top of the box, that starts with
"B I U ..... etc etc"

at the right side of the icon- there is a icon with a mountain, that mountain icon is used to insert photos.

or maybe u give us the links here, we help u insert :)

How do i get a link when the image is in my drive? hmmm..

NicoletteJo
18-09-2016, 12:47 AM

My Deep V dress and the nude lacy g-string which i worn during Mr Black story.

want0nmee
18-09-2016, 01:00 AM
I think the link was not properly setup. We can't see the link. Maybe can pass us the link and we post for u?

haikim999
18-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Wow very hot experience of ur sexual adventures... lking forward to seeing more pics of urs!

want0nmee
18-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Thats a nice dress to bring out ur figure.

NicoletteJo
18-09-2016, 01:18 AM
she has corrected them. it was due to the different pic album url... see below :D

Yea.. the URL got some problem.. Are you able to see those pictures now?

zshan45
18-09-2016, 01:34 AM

wow mr black is a lucky man of the night ! looking fwd to seeing you pose in this nude lacy g-string (topless or not) :D

123456789poiuyt
18-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Nice start sis, support support! :)

unsung80
18-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Staying put for update.

liverpool
18-09-2016, 01:03 PM
Not bad,,more n more ladies revealing their secret here...

liverpool
18-09-2016, 01:05 PM
He pumped me hard and fast. I just love it so much that my juices were overflowing out from my vagina. A moment of silence, all both of us could hear was the “piak piak” sound and the sound of wet vagina getting fuck by a huge manhood.

“I am cumming! Can I shoot into your Vagina?”

“Just shoot and I am safe.”

After I finished the sentence, I felt a large load of warm hot cum inside my vagina. I gave a loud moan. He stopped pumping and just in out to shake of the remaining cum. He pulled out his manhood and I could felt some mixture juices were flowing out from my vagina. I left it as it is. I closed my eyes and rubbed my boobs as I concluded my thoughts of the excited pleasure which I just had. One word came into my mind- SHIOCK.

Mr Black held me up from the bench and he tidied my dress making sure my boobs were covered before holding my hand and led me out of the gym. We walked past the swimming pool; his eye kept looking at the pool and was giving me a cheeky smile. I asked him what was in his mind but he insisted not to tell me now as I will know soon.

We reached the doorstep of my unit, I asked him if he would love to come in and have a cup of hot tea and a quick wash up before he goes back. He rejected me and kissed me on my forehead saying me to enter my house. As I turned and entered, Mr Black used his hand and spanked my pokey ass.
I turned and looked at him angrily and walked forward and grabbed his manhood and give it a squeeze. I ran into the house immediately and I closed the door behind me. I took a look at the peek- hole, I saw Mr Black gave a cheeky smile and he left.

I was so exhausted, I walked into my bedroom and I lied onto my bed and I felt asleep immediately. So I had an enjoyable crazy ONS with a guy whom I barely know in those 5 hours, but all I can say was he was skillful love it.
I received a text the very morning. It was Mr Black. We texted and both of us agreed to meet up again for some meal or movie. I felt so in love. So we arranged to meet next Friday night after our work.

Stay tuned for more crazy adventures I had. Hope you love this sex-perience I had.
Ur adventure last till today???:D

poongko
18-09-2016, 03:11 PM
More pictures please!

tinglerz
18-09-2016, 03:58 PM
Hot stuff sis! Kep em cumming..Support support :)
The Deep V dress and the nude lacy g-string is sexy beyond imagination. Can imagine your D-Cup on those dress whew....

ourworld
18-09-2016, 04:07 PM

Is that you in this picture? Or you are just showing us the dress
Great healthy skin tone and that nice sexy collar bone.
Great choice of clothing. That dress simply brings out the best in you
But you wore that gown to Butter-factory??

It's was really a glamours gown.. More than just a dress.
But I thought it was kinda over dress for Butter-Fac.
My wife wore something similar when we attend private event or weddings.
Definately Not to a club. Lol.

And that was 10 years ago right?
When you first meet Mr Black a decade ago and you had ONS with him after knowing him for 5 hours.
How old are you 10yrs ago babe? Wearing that gown to a club? Wow..
Impressive!

Maybe because I read much too into it.
Imagintion running wild when I read.. Lol..

Nevertheless, Nice have a lady here sharing.

Look forward to some photos of youself
Thank you for sharing.
Mr Ow.

NicoletteJo
18-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Ur adventure last till today???:D

Mr Black and me are still friends. Currently he is attached. We still do meet up. Hope this answer your question Liverpool.
You are such a great Fan of Liverpool even your nick also named after the soccer team. I am a fan of Arsenal. :)

NicoletteJo
18-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Is that you in this picture? Or you are just showing us the dress
Great healthy skin tone and that nice sexy collar bone.
Great choice of clothing. That dress simply brings out the best in you
But you wore that gown to Butter-factory??

It's was really a glamours gown.. More than just a dress.
But I thought it was kinda over dress for Butter-Fac.
My wife wore something similar when we attend private event or weddings.
Definately Not to a club. Lol.

And that was 10 years ago right?
When you first meet Mr Black a decade ago and you had ONS with him after knowing him for 5 hours.
How old are you 10yrs ago babe? Wearing that gown to a club? Wow..
Impressive!

Maybe because I read much too into it.
Imagintion running wild when I read.. Lol..

Nevertheless, Nice have a lady here sharing.

Look forward to some photos of youself
Thank you for sharing.
Mr Ow.

Hi Mr Ow,

Thanks for reading my story. What i worn was not a gown. For females they do have different materials for similar design of dress. I am sure your wife's dress that material is thicker. To me this is not a gown. I personally love maxi dresses, not every girl can pull of maxi dresses well. I am not really a fan of short hot skirt, find it too cheapo for it.

I believe in an outshine classy wearing with a little sexy element being expose. :) This is called Elegant yet slutty? haha. Not sure what guys call such girls in those dressing.

I guess you read a little too deep. This was one of my past experience. Sorry, by seriously counting back i knew him for 7 or 8 years. When i wrote it i did not count the accurately. I am sorry if it had mislead you to my age.

I am openly telling my age here, to me age is just a number. What it matters most is the experiences which happen in life. I proudly announced i am 25 this year.

Hope this answer your curiosity Mr OW.

xiia0acex
18-09-2016, 08:39 PM
Mr Black and me are still friends. Currently he is attached. We still do meet up. Hope this answer your question Liverpool.
You are such a great Fan of Liverpool even your nick also named after the soccer team. I am a fan of Arsenal. :)

More of your adventures sis! Haha.

mgf413
18-09-2016, 08:40 PM

excellent choice coz i m a gunner myself! :D once a gunner forever a gunner! Victoria Concordia Crescit!

liverpool
18-09-2016, 09:01 PM

So u attached?? Meet up not just coffee right...

I will never walk alone...always walk with Kop...hope our return match, gunner dun be so aggressive ok..:p

ourworld
18-09-2016, 09:12 PM
Hi Mr Ow,

Thanks for reading my story. What i worn was not a gown. For females they do have different materials for similar design of dress. I am sure your wife's dress that material is thicker. To me this is not a gown. I personally love maxi dresses, not every girl can pull of maxi dresses well. I am not really a fan of short hot skirt, find it too cheapo for it.

I believe in an outshine classy wearing with a little sexy element being expose. :) This is called Elegant yet slutty? haha. Not sure what guys call such girls in those dressing.

I guess you read a little too deep. This was one of my past experience. Sorry, by seriously counting back i knew him for 7 or 8 years. When i wrote it i did not count the accurately. I am sorry if it had mislead you to my age.

I am openly telling my age here, to me age is just a number. What it matters most is the experiences which happen in life. I proudly announced i am 25 this year.

Hope this answer your curiosity Mr OW.

Thank you for your reply, addressing my curiosity.
Wow, at 17-18 you wore that!? Very impressive.
25 years old is so young. My wife says she is jealous. Lol..
Erm. 1 more question,
Was that you in the photo?
Or that was just something you wore.

Hope to see some of your photos in the near future!

Have a nice evening!

davidguetta
23-09-2016, 11:06 PM
Camping for more

MPLover
24-09-2016, 12:58 PM
More please TS.

KDLiverpool
24-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Butter Fac was a place w many good memories for me too 😢

NicoletteJo
25-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Sorry guys, i am currently out of town for work. Currently in HK. Will not post any as i am sharing room with my big boss and i am very busy with all the presentations.

I fell sick just last week and was admitted to HK hospital.

Been a tired week, cant wait to be back home eating $$$$$! hahaha.. Eating Dim Sum and Goose almost everyday- getting sick of them. HELP!!!

Ciaos.

mgf413
25-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Sorry guys, i am currently out of town for work. Currently in HK. Will not post any as i am sharing room with my big boss and i am very busy with all the presentations.

Been a tired week, cant wait to be back home eating $$$$$! hahaha.. Eating Dim Sum and Goose almost everyday- getting sick of them. HELP!!!

Ciaos.

oh no! get well soon! Hope u r feeling better. interested in McD and pizzas or fish n chips? dere r tons of dem where i stay.

btw best of luck on ur presentations! :)

lovestobonk
25-09-2016, 12:46 PM

Ciaos.

Hmm, do I sense there might be a story with your big boss soon... :D

Ace Dragon
25-09-2016, 01:13 PM

Ciaos.

get well soon....haha...hope you have something spicy when you get home..

want0nmee
25-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Hope u get well soon

NicoletteJo
06-10-2016, 04:47 PM
I am back !

Did i miss out anything?

NicoletteJo
06-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Mr Black- Continued

We met at Marine Parade the following Friday for dinner as promised. It was far for him but he said he don’t mind and was willing to travel somewhere near my area. Seriously, the whole day I was feeling a little excited and quite worried as I not sure if I still remember him. You know when you went out for gathering the dressing VS after work dressing, it could be very different and hard to recognize. That gathering I worn a Deep V dress, that Friday I worn a slim black maxi dress causal and simple.

I waited for Mr Black at the entrance of Marine Parade, trying my best to spot him. Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder. It was Mr Black, he was wearing his office wear- charm. We walked to the Thai food place for our dinner. We chit chat and were laughing at jokes. People who don’t know us will think we were crazy. Suddenly, he talked about the first impression he had of me at the gathering. I stunned by the words he said. I smiled and continued asking more about him.

We ended our dinner quite early and both had no plans head back home that early since it is Friday, so i asked if he would like to watch movie if so we could go over to Kallang Leisure Park to see if there are any seats available. So he agreed and we managed to get a couple seats at the back isle as there isn’t anyone watching this particular movie haha; can’t really recall what the name of the movie is. Before we ended, we did something crazy which was to buy beer from 7-11 stores. We smuggled it in and start drinking while watching the boring movie.

Half way through the movie, Mr Black started to tickle me. I laughed out in the cinema, luckily only less than 10 people around and I brushed it off by apologizing.

antartica
06-10-2016, 05:02 PM
waiting for more updates... and allowing the cream pie is so hot...
MMMM i'm trying to imagine how it looks with his cream and your juices flowing down your legs soaking that lacy g-string... :cool:

want0nmee
09-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Wow, u r back. Hope to hear more!

Arse-nal
09-10-2016, 09:00 PM

hi sis NJ, interesting read:D some encouraging pts fer u ... do carry on esp der pix part.
din noe i had fans or issit der BPL team u talkin about:p

Madpig
10-10-2016, 10:04 AM
Hoping for more updates.

NicoletteJo
18-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Suddenly, his hands cupped my left boob. He squeezed it a little and I give a “moan” sound. His hands slipped into my bra and started playing with my nipple. It got erected and I started to feel horny. I pull my dress higher to my upper thigh; giving signal to Mr Black. He saw it and his right hand went underneath my dress and started rubbing on the outside of my panty. I could feel wetness coming out from my cilt. I gave a soft “ahhh.” I removed my bra and put into my bag. My soft boobs exposed as a light suddenly flashed brightly. Mr Black saw them and whispered into my ears “Let’s do it in the Cinema.” I nodded and agreed to him.

He continued rubbing my clit in circular motion, slowly he slide his fingers towards the right trying to move my thong aside. He finally managed to after a few tries. He started to finger me. He inserted his fingers not sure two or one, but I am very sure I am very wet. In out in out, he looked like he is enjoying it too. While he was fingering me, I pulled down the top of the dress exposing my boobs into the air. My hands started to play with my boobs and nipples; giving them so squeeze and twirling around my nips.
Mr Black stopped and started to unzip his pants and exposed his manhood. It was huge when erected. I bend in front of him and I gave him a few blows. He could not take it. He shivered a little. He seated like a boss with his legs wild open while my mouth onto his manhood, licking and sucking just like I was eating an ice cream. He pulled me up and pulled me towards him, inviting me to sit facing him. I did as instruct. I adjusted myself and I sit on his lap. His manhood started to find his way into my wet pussy but could not as my thong was in the way. He hacked care and started to lick my nips and suck them like baby drinking breastmilk first.
He pulled my thong aside and thrust his manhood deep into me, I could not help but to moan a little. My boobs were bouncing up and down like a ball. He held onto them and lick them which thrusting me. It was so enjoyable. I whispered into his ear and told him not to stop and he has to go faster and lick my boobs. He did as I told. We both were enjoying the mystery session in the Cinema.

He thrust for a good 15min, he held me up and asked me to face the movie screen. I did. This time around he thrust me in doggie style. His hands grabbing onto my boobs while his manhood entered from the back of me. This was the best position ever as I love doggie. Haha.. My pussy got even wetter than before. I could feel some of it coming down in between my thighs. Mr Black used his right fingers and rubbed my clits while entering me. This is the best pose ever. I almost moan loudly but he covered my mouth and letting me lick my own juices.

Moments later, he whispered “I am cumming into you now. Hold on to my load.” The very next moment, a load of warm cums were released.
I turned around and kissed him on his lips. He squeezed my boobs and licked them before I seated back.

freebiez
18-10-2016, 03:55 PM
This is like 50 shades of black...haha

ahyew
18-10-2016, 04:11 PM
lucky mr black, looking forward to continuation of the stories.

NicoletteJo
18-10-2016, 04:21 PM
We both left the Cinema before the show ended as Mr Black noticed that his cum had dropped onto the chair and carpet. I passed him some wet wipes and tissue to clean himself while I cleaned up my self too. We threw those tissues at the bottom of the seats and left.

When we were out, Mr Black noticed that my nipps were still erected and I had not even worn my bra yet. He openly pulled my top down and suck the nipps. Luckily there wasn’t anyone around. He teased me by doing such. Such an idiot man right?

We went off to grab some drinks from 711 and decided to cab home. As usual, he sent me back home. We had a great evening that night and agreed to meet up more often for meals.

NicoletteJo
18-10-2016, 04:26 PM

This was what i worn.

NicoletteJo
18-10-2016, 04:31 PM

I just bought this in HK biz trip. Pretty?

ahyew
18-10-2016, 04:50 PM
i think the black dress is sexy, love it when girls (esp those with a bit of height and nice figure) wear those. yummy!

want0nmee
18-10-2016, 06:23 PM
Nice and sexy dress! Ur bra set also look nice

liverpool
18-10-2016, 09:20 PM

Nice!! Dun tell me u r in Hk for the crazy trade show...

unsung80
18-10-2016, 09:49 PM

They are my fav design and color, would you mind wear it for us to see?

blastit
21-10-2016, 10:54 AM
Wow sis, Mr Black is one lucky fella.

And your outfits sure have that class.

NicoletteJo
26-10-2016, 11:54 PM

no im not...

NicoletteJo
26-10-2016, 11:54 PM
Wow sis, Mr Black is one lucky fella.

And your outfits sure have that class.

thank you..

NicoletteJo
26-10-2016, 11:57 PM
someone sent a PM for me to ask me to shop for nice bra in HK...

They are beautiful.

http://www.agentprovocateur.com/int_en/lingerie/bras

fwah_master
27-10-2016, 12:06 AM

Sugar (you) and lace.. AN ultra hot combination :)

xiia0acex
27-10-2016, 12:13 AM
someone sent a PM for me to ask me to shop for nice bra in HK...

They are beautiful.

http://www.agentprovocateur.com/int_en/lingerie/bras

Waiting for updates!

NicoletteJo
27-10-2016, 01:30 PM

This person seriously has some issue. He thinks he owns this forum?

I am telling you dude, i will be here continue writing. If you dislike, don't read.

want0nmee
28-10-2016, 07:11 AM
Ignore him sis. You should write more and he will be piss more while the rest of ir fans are waiting for ur story and enjoying them

xiia0acex
28-10-2016, 08:40 AM

I am telling you dude, i will be here continue writing. If you dislike, don't read.

Why angry over trivial remark.
Waiting to share please

antartica
28-10-2016, 07:23 PM

just ask nicely and I'm guessing there's enough Samsters here to zap him till he can't post