PDA

View Full Version : local minah tarma - FiFi & fren

ahlaw73
27-11-2006, 12:39 AM
Me not OKT, permission granted from 2 minah i met from chatline. just came back from meeting them(happy!)

fifi & fren.
fifi - tall, slim good figure, average breast, straight hair.
Fren - slightly shorter, figure o.k, permed hair, very nice eyes, slight baby fat but not plump.

$150 for tarma, 1 shot, BBBJ, no anal, CIM depends (i did not get though i requested!)
hotel, on your own, book then call them and tell them number.
quite new in doing this but not new in bonking!
Me a sucker for minah BBBJ so i didn't go for the tarma FJ although they tried to persuade me, they in need of cash.

FiFi and fren both BBBJ me, FIFI's skill not bad, lots of licking.
i paid $60 for double BBBJ plus $10 tips, (they not bad lah)

now, NO OFFENCE, they only comfortable with CHINESE bros only...not my fault.
and, i will only PM the contact to bros who had proven themselves here in SBF. newbies, I will check and verify your status before i PM you. bros with negative points, i'm sorry.

cheers

PS: they are quite chatty and friendly too!

snowcap
27-11-2006, 03:19 AM
Bro , care to share this gd stuff ? pm me the details .

astrozz
27-11-2006, 07:34 AM
Bro ahlaw, you mean 2 girls bbbj you together for only $60 ? Thats a good deal . :)

suckerll
27-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Bro ahlaw, you mean 2 girls bbbj you together for only $60 ? Thats a good deal .

should be called a freaking goot deal man!!!:eek:

ahlaw73
27-11-2006, 08:06 AM
my PM exploded man!

takes time to reply.

some answers to some bro's questions:

age is 21 and 23

my bbbj was one shot, $60 + $10 tips.

they are in for tarma at $150 exclude room. i not in the mood for FJ so negoiated for a BBBJ, no CIM.

number passed out to 7 selected bros, u know how you are guys!

if you didn't get it, sorry, means u didn't pass the screening test.

cheers.

big dick
28-11-2006, 04:17 AM
Me not OKT, permission granted from 2 minah i met from chatline. just came back from meeting them(happy!)

now i know why u so busy yesterday... :D :p

i on your mailing list????

Ah Dac
28-11-2006, 08:50 AM
Bro, u r back!!

:D

now i know why u so busy yesterday... :p

i on your mailing list????

ahlaw73
28-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Dear all bros,

those who had PM me for the past 2 days, please be patient. this website is quite slow in loading up these few days and i only have time to reply at nite or early morning.

those who had PM me, please wait for a couple of days. i gave out to many bros already and the gers asked me to relak, slow down abit also....

thank you.

and those who up me, thank you too.

stephan
28-11-2006, 10:35 AM
bro ahlaw,
good lobang! How can I get their service? :D

onion_rings
28-11-2006, 11:11 AM
bro ahlaw,
good lobang! How can I get their service? :D

Ya man bro ah law got such good lobang can share share bo? Outstation now will pm u when im back & o ya hoh dun gib to senior stephan 1st if not later think left only bone nia :p

stephan
28-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Ya man bro ah law got such good lobang can share share bo? Outstation now will pm u when im back & o ya hoh dun gib to senior stephan 1st if not later think left only bone nia

kns... havent got shit but already occupied the toilet, like this good meh? :p

garfield3233
28-11-2006, 06:23 PM

fifi & fren.
Fren - slightly shorter, figure o.k, permed hair, very nice eyes, slight baby fat but not plump.

$150 for tarma, 1 shot, BBBJ, no anal, CIM depends (i did not get though i requested!)
Me a sucker for minah BBBJ so i didn't go for the tarma FJ although they tried to persuade me, they in need of cash.

and, i will only PM the contact to bros who had proven themselves here in SBF. newbies, I will check and verify your status before i PM you. bros with negative points, i'm sorry.

cheers

hey bro,it really sounds so tempting that i wan to try too....haha.....meow

garfield3233
28-11-2006, 06:24 PM

fifi & fren.

cheers

hey bro,it really sounds so tempting that i wan to try too....haha.....meow

big dick
29-11-2006, 04:45 AM
Bro, u r back!!

i was gone but something dragged me back here.. guess must be u and stephan not letting me go.. now back but still in slow mode.. will ram up the activites once ah law settle his contract with me.. :D :p

juda
29-11-2006, 07:14 AM
Dear all bros,

those who had PM me for the past 2 days, please be patient. this website is quite slow in loading up these few days and i only have time to reply at nite or early morning....

Thanks ahlaw73 for the contact.

FYI, I ask for 2 gals bj package & she quote me 60 for each girl not 2 gals at 60.

ahlaw73
29-11-2006, 08:00 AM
Thanks ahlaw73 for the contact.

FYI, I ask for 2 gals bj package & she quote me 60 for each girl not 2 gals at 60.

sorry bros,

i checked with fifi, about the BBBJ tarma, its was $60 for me as there was a misunderstanding between us over the phone, so as i was sincere to come meet them that nite, fifi accepted $60 for tarma BBBJ....sorry for the mis-quote....maybe you bros can try negoiate with them? i'm sure they will bite if they are hard up for cash.

cheers.

ahlaw73
29-11-2006, 08:01 AM
[QUTE=onion_rings;1759699]Ya man bro ah law got such good lobang can share share bo? Outstation now will pm u when im back & o ya hoh dun gib to senior stephan 1st if not later think left only bone nia :p[/QUOTE]

hi bro onion,

ya, i pm bro stephan the contact already....

cheers

desk1
29-11-2006, 09:00 AM
Hi Bro,

Thks 4 the contact ... will find time to try both out, both they r a gd tarma pair ..

Cheers

Ah Dac
29-11-2006, 09:01 AM
Wat does it got to do with me huh??

Anyway these 2 gals looks good!!

i was gone but something dragged me back here.. guess must be u and stephan not letting me go.. now back but still in slow mode.. will ram up the activites once ah law settle his contract with me.. :D :p

onion_rings
29-11-2006, 04:24 PM
hi bro onion,

cheers
Huh lidat hoh bro law. Bo pian liao lidat must see 1st liao anyway cos my 1st sbf FL prc old lover is back in sin. Kum xia for informing me keke:D

raymond_ralim
29-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Bro AhLAW 73 care to PM the contact nos :)thks

BlurBlock
29-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I have sent a PM to request from the treadstarter for more then 3 days and so far no reply. Sigh.:(

big dick
30-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Wat does it got to do with me huh??

Anyway these 2 gals looks good!!

attracted by your scent..:D :p

big dick
30-11-2006, 09:35 AM
I have sent a PM to request from the treadstarter for more then 3 days and so far no reply. Sigh.:(

be patient.. my bro ah law busy with joo chiat gers... :D

i know him longer than u and i still further behind in the queue...

sianren
30-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Bro ahlaw73, Ho Bo, U veri Buz with brown chick and I into white skin chick...heheh. Let Have one Ying Yang Tarma together...

Mr Cactus

big dick
30-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Bro AhLAW 73 care to PM the contact nos thks

I have sent a PM to request from the treadstarter for more then 3 days and so far no reply. Sigh.

my bro ah law having some connection problem with his computer.. on his behalf, i wish to add that only those that have posted verified fr and with at least 25 reputation should pm him for the contact..

ps.. dun shoot the messenger now..:D :p

big dick
30-11-2006, 03:10 PM
deleted.. double posting

steamer
30-11-2006, 03:24 PM
[QUTE=onion_rings;1759699]Ya man bro ah law got such good lobang can share share bo? Outstation now will pm u when im back & o ya hoh dun gib to senior stephan 1st if not later think left only bone nia :p

hi bro onion,

cheers[/QUOTE]

so is bro stephan giving us an fr? :D

guymafia
30-11-2006, 04:48 PM
camping so long for next FR..anyone?

best123
30-11-2006, 05:33 PM
i am waiting for FRs too before taking the plunge...

cheong_man
01-12-2006, 03:00 AM
Bro ahlaw73, may I have the contact, just can't wait for more FR liao decided to test out myself.

Thanks in advance for the contact (if I meet your criteria)

stephan
01-12-2006, 08:03 AM
hi bro onion,

cheers

so is bro stephan giving us an fr? [/QUOTE]

Call FiFi yesterday but she is not free. So got to wait when I'm free, FiFi is free and her fren is free then can make the deal. u wait long long hor! :D

ahlaw73
01-12-2006, 08:58 AM
had PM the contact to 37 selected bros.

Fifi called me last nite and said there were some prank calls. I told her no choice, sometimes things like this will happen, she just have to take it. some called and ask stupid questions and one even asked if can do ONS cos he not enuf money!!!! (i got this guy number! but 4get it lah...)

i said earlier in this thread, that fifi and i had a misunderstanding that i tot double bbbj is at $60. ITS NOT! but out of goodwill and sincere that i actually went to find them that nite, SHE gave it to me at $60, i even gave her a $10 tip.

so guys, pls read....

anyway, its $150 for tarma, w/o room, 1 shot, anything else you go negoiate with them.

PLEASE dun expect instant PM from me, i only log on to my PM in the morning cos other times, traffic heavy.

cheers.

PS Thanks to bro BigDick, and those who up me.

ahlaw73
01-12-2006, 09:00 AM

Fifi called me last nite and said there were some prank calls. I told her no choice, sometimes things like this will happen, she just have to take it. some called and ask stupid questions and one even asked if can do ONS cos he not enuf money!!!! (i got this guy number! but 4get it lah...)

i said earlier in this thread, that fifi and i had a misunderstanding that i tot double bbbj is at $60. ITS NOT! but out of goodwill and sincere that i actually went to find them that nite, SHE gave it to me at $60, i even gave her a $10 tip.

so guys, pls read....

anyway, its $150 for tarma, w/o room, 1 shot, anything else you go negoiate with them.

PLEASE dun expect instant PM from me, i only log on to my PM in the morning cos other times, traffic heavy.

cheers.

PS Thanks to bro BigDick, and those who up me.

Ah Dac
01-12-2006, 09:16 AM
Thanks bro ahlaw73 for the contact!!

Cheers!!

stephan
01-12-2006, 11:12 AM

Fifi called me last nite and said there were some prank calls. I told her no choice, sometimes things like this will happen, she just have to take it. some called and ask stupid questions and one even asked if can do ONS cos he not enuf money!!!! (i got this guy number! but 4get it lah...

Definitely is not me! :p u want my hp number to verify? ;)

onion_rings
01-12-2006, 12:33 PM
So got to wait when I'm free, FiFi is free and her fren is free then can make the deal. u wait long long hor! :D

Oi senior stephan lidat not steady liao leh. Won't it make u a nos collector? Tio bo bro streamer u agree too? :D