PDA

View Full Version : Any hc which have credit card?

andy16
11-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Hi bros. Can help share contract which have credit card services. Any kind souls willing to helped out a brother in need. Thanks.

thomasdelaruue
11-09-2016, 04:23 AM
u hv a company corperate card??
Allow to bring customers go masg??
personal card better dont

romidogdog
11-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Is not a good idea to chiong spa especially ktv using own credit cards... end of the day you will get hell with debts... Unless whenever you chiong your big head is totally in full control over your small head...:D

creator
11-09-2016, 10:22 AM
bro if the gals know u brought your card and is willing to use it....they will chop u. use cash

johnn
11-09-2016, 12:55 PM
to have signing card facility the recept told me have to pay mastercard visa certain fee.

BADDDman
11-09-2016, 01:48 PM
TOTALLY agree with Romi + Creator bros -

CASH is KING - so carry whilst you chiong. ;)

CREDIT CARDS - you won't know till you go broke a little while later......we chiongsters have similar experiences before :(

kiko
11-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Use credit card only when there is a discount like go restaurant makan or go holiday flying even for bros that have car use it for petrol rebate , then u will benefit it.. Going to Ktv charge it on ktv bills , mummy, ktv gals tips in not advisable. If OC found out , in trouble.

boomerangarang
11-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Only use cash when chiong bro. Leave no traces.

silverstrike
12-09-2016, 03:43 PM
Only use cash when chiong bro. Leave no traces.

That is what I am doing it too .

singleman
12-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Hi bros. Can help share contract which have credit card services. Any kind souls willing to helped out a brother in need. Thanks.

Credit card is a legalized ah long...

u borrow money from ah long.. super high interest.. no money pay back.. disturb u... spray paint, lock door, etc...

u use credit card.. when u spend u dun see the "trouble" that come after that.. u sign, sign, sign... then come the bill no money pay full amt, then pay minimum amt then interest start rolling... then eventually not able to pay at all.. the bank then start "disturb" u... garnish ur pay, apply writ of seizure.. then finally file bankruptcy against if really no choice... then ur life will change.. for the worst if not better..

some people may argue they can control the spending, they think they can control but really can.. depend... bcos credit card is using "future" money.. easy money.. but not easy to pay back...

so the morale is spent within ur mean, earn how much spend how much..

TS - sorry did not ans ur qns instead give a long winded message..

SAFFRONnation
12-09-2016, 05:55 PM
single is sooo right (39 missiles for you).....BANKS are ah-longs (albeit legalized).

If you happen to have a Car Loan + a Credit Card (CC) from the SAME Bank - be ready to lose your vehicles (cars or vans or lorries). Here's How........

BANKS issues 3 warning letters before your vehicle seizure under their legal rights to possession - they get legalized Tow-Truck operators to track down your vehicles (wherever u hide), stake out for 2 nites + bye bye to your vehicle on third nite @ 12 am...............

If you happen to stop the truck on the spot (most unlikely) - it has the right to possess by force and Bank's letter authorize this driver to do so. The driver will tell you go call the bank that is your creditor next morning.

You can call the police but it is useless........so save your time for your trip to Bank next am.

RULE OF THUMB -
NO Credit Card (CC) for cheonging. Use for shopping purposes OK.

ACTUAL + TRUE EXPERIENCE - for your pondering bros.......

Credit card is a legalized ah long...

u borrow money from ah long.. super high interest.. no money pay back.. disturb u... spray paint, lock door, etc...

u use credit card.. when u spend u dun see the "trouble" that come after that.. u sign, sign, sign... then come the bill no money pay full amt, then pay minimum amt then interest start rolling... then eventually not able to pay at all.. the bank then start "disturb" u... garnish ur pay, apply writ of seizure.. then finally file bankruptcy against if really no choice... then ur life will change.. for the worst if not better..

some people may argue they can control the spending, they think they can control but really can.. depend... bcos credit card is using "future" money.. easy money.. but not easy to pay back...

so the morale is spent within ur mean, earn how much spend how much..

TS - sorry did not ans ur qns instead give a long winded message..

thomasdelaruue
12-09-2016, 06:23 PM
yes they send lawyer letter.
Help to declare bankrupt too,
No need to pay??
chong kong salary
ask garmen collect money n feed them.

But dun feel bad,or shameful,let them take back.
No car, no card is ok.
Use cash , like durian towkay.

thomasdelaruue
12-09-2016, 06:31 PM
TOTALLY agree with Romi + Creator bros -

CASH is KING - so carry whilst you chiong. ;)

CREDIT CARDS - you won't know till you go broke a little while later......we chiongsters have similar experiences before :(

actually i like to say this.

Nothing wrong if use cash.
Cash is king

romidogdog
12-09-2016, 07:17 PM
It take years for me to clear 30k debt..:mad: after that cancelled all credit cards ..now only used cash and finally have piece of mind...:D

BTech
12-09-2016, 08:02 PM
It took me 10yrs to clear a S$200k debt !

Life was hell during that period!

So learn early! Dun use cards !!!

HonkyTonkyMan
12-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Limpeh self declare, before that max out all cards and do cash withdrawal after go and do self bankrupt...actually banks don't normally like to sue to make someone bankrupt. they only want to make your life miserable by sending constant reminders and also go court get warrant of seizure. not enough they try and apply court to garnish your pay. they know if make you bankrupt everyone gets back nothing in the end..after 12 years in bankruptcy, OA decide to give me discharge...

TankerMack
19-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Dear Bros, CBD area near Pickering Street, Year 2008. After closing mega deal one of our friend treated us lunch and followed by massage. He brought us to his regular place. After massage 2 of the guys decided to have special while 2 of us declined any specials. ML for the 2 who did not have special were not happy. Anyway my friend was treating us so he paid for all of us. He decided to pao all the payment including specials and tips for the 2 MLs after much complaining. There was some confusion regarding payment especially the tips. It was irritating and with more guys in office clothing entering it started getting embarrassing and one of our friend started grumbling that she did not let him touch her. The lady handling the credit card device had keyed in a higher amount and my friend only noticed when we were outside. During lunch we had beer and after the massage we were all slight groggy.

We then went back in and she now said cannot refund and she confirmed the amount before keying in. My friend who complained about not being able to touch raised his voice and just then a male opened the door with packed food. He told my friend to stop shouting and asked what happened. He acted like he owned the place. He then stared at my friend and told him to write his name and address and will mail a cheque over and that their company policy was no cash refund. All via cheque only. Not happy to go to CASE. My friend told him he will come to collect the cheque and that there is no need for address. The Ah Beng told him he don't want to see him in this place again.

I kept telling my friend to forget it but I guess the feeling of cheated was too great.

3 days later my friend went back home and his wife was holding an envelope with a cheque. Personal cheque with my friend's name. Envelope had return address of the Massage Spa place. My friend had a lot of explaining to do and thankfully his wife was willing to close one eye as she knew how hard he worked on the deal.

So bros no Credit Cards please.

blueboat
20-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Credit cards leave a paper trail and if you are trying to have massages discreetly, it is best to avoid them. Secondly, for brothers who are trying not to overspend, it is important to carry the exact amount of cash. If ML quotes above market price, then you can actually open your wallet and show that you have with you only your budgeted amount and thus it will help in bargaining the price.

torrefy
20-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Limpeh self declare, before that max out all cards and do cash withdrawal after go and do self bankrupt...actually banks don't normally like to sue to make someone bankrupt. they only want to make your life miserable by sending constant reminders and also go court get warrant of seizure. not enough they try and apply court to garnish your pay. they know if make you bankrupt everyone gets back nothing in the end..after 12 years in bankruptcy, OA decide to give me discharge...

Personal experience with a family member, you want to be bankrupt, go out with a big bang. Mine easily owed an amount beyond what most people can imagine, self declare bankrupt and end up what happen? OA say 20% of salary taken to distribute among debtors and then after 5 years can discharge. Makes sense? Lol, become bankrupt is not so bad if you spent way beyond imagination, after 3-5 years OA say can discharge. So I not sure about 12 years of bankruptcy, or even the previous saying take 10 years to repay $200k debt. If 20k per year repayment, I think my family member will take 75 years to repay.

smoker
20-09-2016, 11:31 PM
I was being curious...
How is it possible to have 200k debt that allows you to repay in 10yrs?

What is OA? Ordinary account as in cpf terms?

torrefy
21-09-2016, 12:39 AM
I was being curious...
How is it possible to have 200k debt that allows you to repay in 10yrs?

What is OA? Ordinary account as in cpf terms?

OA is Official Assignee of your bankruptcy case.

Well apart from being a bankrupt, there is also the debt repayment scheme. I think that one is 8-10 years? Could be more or less I guess, dependent on your amount owed? Not exactly sure.

r.fowler
21-09-2016, 10:58 AM
I think TS want to take cash advance.... maybe not to use credit card to chiong..

HonkyTonkyMan
22-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Personal experience with a family member, you want to be bankrupt, go out with a big bang. Mine easily owed an amount beyond what most people can imagine, self declare bankrupt and end up what happen? OA say 20% of salary taken to distribute among debtors and then after 5 years can discharge. Makes sense? Lol, become bankrupt is not so bad if you spent way beyond imagination, after 3-5 years OA say can discharge. So I not sure about 12 years of bankruptcy, or even the previous saying take 10 years to repay $200k debt. If 20k per year repayment, I think my family member will take 75 years to repay.

actually my time there is no such thing as auto discharge, during briefing OA also tell us...but I heard system changed already...now after 5 to 6 years can be discharge, thou i must say i have yet to verify this info..

For your family member, maybe income earned is high...for me that time i no contribute CPF so tell them not working cannot afford much...

HonkyTonkyMan
22-09-2016, 03:32 PM
OA is Official Assignee of your bankruptcy case.

Well apart from being a bankrupt, there is also the debt repayment scheme. I think that one is 8-10 years? Could be more or less I guess, dependent on your amount owed? Not exactly sure.

Actually debt don't have to be repaid in full as bankrupt, you just make monthly contribution which is supposed to be paid out as so called "dividends" to your creditors. Occasionally when you make your statement of affairs on line they will ask you if you want to make a propose settlement...ie you can proposed to pay 25% or 50% or any amount you feel you can afford to seek discharge but all this will be subjected to your creditors acceptance. Once in a blue moon the OA will also send you letter to ask if you got any debt settlement proposal to get an early discharge...again this is subjected to your creditors accepting the proposal.

In my case I looong all the way don't bother about my debts just make monthly contribution of $100...that why my bankruptcy last so long until OA decided to give me a discharge by certificate..

BADDDman
23-09-2016, 07:25 PM
TQ for sharing - yr experience well worth extra 12 missiles 😆

Very enlightening bro - very street savvy resolution ......👌

Actually debt don't have to be repaid in full as bankrupt, you just make monthly contribution which is supposed to be paid out as so called "dividends" to your creditors. Occasionally when you make your statement of affairs on line they will ask you if you want to make a propose settlement...ie you can proposed to pay 25% or 50% or any amount you feel you can afford to seek discharge but all this will be subjected to your creditors acceptance. Once in a blue moon the OA will also send you letter to ask if you got any debt settlement proposal to get an early discharge...again this is subjected to your creditors accepting the proposal.

In my case I looong all the way don't bother about my debts just make monthly contribution of $100...that why my bankruptcy last so long until OA decided to give me a discharge by certificate..

Strawberrycake
26-08-2023, 01:00 AM

Credit card is good, can collect air miles