PDA

View Full Version : Chinatown PRC

Krazy
26-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Just wanted to check with any bros here who have tried any PRC FL in Chinatown.

I was there last evening and spotted a couple of PRC drinking with our senior citizens who were drinking at the food centre... few of them look good and young and the thoughts of them as FL come ot mind... too bad my OC was with me plus my in-laws... so eyes cant stray too much... quietly sat there eating my dinner.. :(

Any Bros with experience can advise on their damages and where they nromally hang out... may try my luck in the evening out there too...

Rof|maoxz
26-11-2006, 02:04 PM

I was there last evening and spotted a couple of PRC drinking with our senior citizens who were drinking at the food centre... few of them look good and young and the thoughts of them as FL come ot mind... too bad my OC was with me plus my in-laws... so eyes cant stray too much... quietly sat there eating my dinner.. :(

Any Bros with experience can advise on their damages and where they nromally hang out... may try my luck in the evening out there too...

Where? People's Parks Complex Macdonald areas and the hawker center? Some of them do provide FL services. So muz really pick the right one lor. :D

jon2000sg
26-11-2006, 03:16 PM
PRC women all over Singapore

Singapore infested by PRC women :eek:

stephan
26-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Got market, definitely got supply! Recently went there still can get prc, chinatown = their home base? :D

techiedick
26-11-2006, 06:08 PM

Krazy,

certainly there are some, the ones I know are good :D

evo3
26-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Those PRC in CT already very long ago liao. At least for the past 5 years, initially not many bot now overflood liao. Almost every corner in CT you can see PRC FL.
Somemore cheap price.

ace7788
27-11-2006, 10:29 AM
I would advise you to be careful.

Don't approach the wrong targets, otherwise you will appear on the paper. Just like the "hair Saloon" incident :D

Panda24
27-11-2006, 01:32 PM
I would advise you to be careful.

Don't approach the wrong targets, otherwise you will appear on the paper. Just like the "hair Saloon" incident :D

I duno about other places, but in peoples park complex, u just have to sit at the hawker ctr opp mac for a cup of drink, or at the seats infront of OG, and they will come to u..dun need approach them..daytime have PRC, nite time, theres always hot blackies hanging around them..not sure where they came from..their language dun sounds like malay or indian to me..

For me, I only see how they 'hook' clients, never try any of them b4 even though very tempting..as I live at the hdb upstairs only..scared being seen by familar people...

stray
27-11-2006, 01:49 PM
For me, I only see how they 'hook' clients, never try any of them b4 even though very tempting..as I live at the hdb upstairs only..scared being seen by familar people...

You stay 32 har..maybe we were neighbour...dun worry I no longer stay there..was staying there many many years...

At night opposite mac those are Philippina....

Also at the overhead bridge...PRC... They will usually hook old man.. young man if sit there also no chance unless u give signal to them...

stray
27-11-2006, 02:02 PM

You stay 32 har..maybe we were neighbour...dun worry I no longer stay there..was staying there many many years...

Also at the overhead bridge...PRC... They will usually hook old man.. young man if sit there also no chance unless u give signal to them...

rodeo77
27-11-2006, 08:02 PM

You stay 32 har..maybe we were neighbour...dun worry I no longer stay there..was staying there many many years...Maybe you guys know each other actually :D

Anyway, if chinatown is not infested by PRC then it dun deserve its name already, isnt it? ;) Anyone find a good catch dun forget to share ya ... hee!

william99
28-11-2006, 04:05 AM

what kind of signal? care to enlighten or not :D

suckerll
28-11-2006, 07:24 AM
what kind of signal? care to enlighten or not
just look at them n smile that's all:p

kylietsang
09-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Saw some MILF at the macs at CT, not bad looking except not sure about the service rendered. maybe will go commando one of these days. The place is very open for all to see.