PDA

View Full Version : Chitchat Ruler Loong on the Asean Basket Cases and new Overlord PRC

Sammyboy RSS Feed
09-09-2016, 01:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from Mouthpiece hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-must-find-its-way-through-unpredictable-international/3111244.html

VIENTIANE, Laos: Peasantpore must play off Uncle Sam and the PRC Commies, said Ruler Loong on Thursday (Sep 8) as he met Peasantpore media whores at the end of the Association of Southeast Asian Basketcases (ASEAN) Summit.

“We still obey Uncle Sam but PRC Commies cannot be ignored” he said.

“Last time got Pax Uncle Sam, the region has prospered because there has been peace. Now the Commies playing nationalistic card to suppress their problems, we suffer lor.” he stated.

“Commie Premier Li Keqiang opposed Emperor Xi and claimed that Commies needs a peaceful and stable environment because Commie PRC still got cheap merchants passing methanol as cheap milk,” Ruler Loong quipped.

“I hint to Emperor Xi, he can talk big and stoke nationalistic fervor but better don't overdo it.”

“LAOS and CAMBODIA ARE SABO KINGS”

“One side got Commie supporters Laos and Cambodia, another side got Yankee Pinoys and Viets, its a mess ,” he said.

He was also asked about the despots making their debuts this year – Burmese Queen Aung San Suu Kyi and market butcher Pinoy Rodrigo Duterte.

The former “made an impression because she is a Western stooge”, said Ruler Loong

“Duterte he no different from our Sinkee market pork butcher.”

“NO MAGIC SOLUTIONS TO TERRORISM”

“Anyone who challenges House of Lee can be treated as a terrorist.”, he summarised

ON PROPOSED CHANGES TO THE ELECTED RUBBER STAMP

"I don't want to see Tan Cheng Bock or somebody trying to do a Ong Teng Cheong stunt. I will mod the process till I get another loyal PrataMan, if I need to.” he said.

He said of the Imperial Sex Commission, which released its report the day before: “A few of them very goondu, ask me to go cheap and appoint a Rubber Stamp and a group of Fat Cats....cannot lah, the Nihons and Ang Mohs will laugh lah. North Korea or PRC model better."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?235356-Ruler-Loong-on-the-Asean-Basket-Cases-and-new-Overlord-PRC&goto=newpost).