PDA

View Full Version : Claudio Khoo Video & Photo full set

Pikaa
07-09-2016, 12:10 PM
reposting as few months back she is busy taking down all the link.
hurry up and grab yours before the link is gone again.

https://mega.nz/#!kcNWxaKA!wdX6ZVRjuyTuDjnn092o2QGRBvPuyUFsGSKtscZ 8Lnc

Cheers! ^.^

Pikaa
20-06-2017, 04:17 AM
anyone still want? upzz and i'll release it again.. grab it before its gone.

dunnodunno
20-06-2017, 07:18 AM
PM link please:)

Userlim
20-06-2017, 07:23 AM
Bro PM link please!

Thanks!

Appreciate deep deep!:)

bikinis1
20-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Please put up the link again. Thank You

annatrinh
20-06-2017, 10:57 AM
Die link, please reupload.

Googlekhoo
23-06-2017, 02:26 PM
Got any video is she being penetrated

annatrinh
23-06-2017, 05:06 PM
https://celebrity.ohfree.net/tag/claudia-khoo

seventynine
23-06-2017, 05:09 PM
https://celebrity.ohfree.net/tag/claudia-khoo

The URL not working ley :o

sexscandalus
23-06-2017, 08:53 PM
http://asianscandal.net/?s=claudia+khoo

annatrinh
24-06-2017, 12:01 AM
The URL not working ley :o

Fake proxy :)

https://celebrity.ohfree.net/2016/06/scandal-claudia-khoo-and-eugene-pheon-new-photos-leaked.html

omgms
29-06-2017, 08:27 PM
any video of her and bf fking?

anthonysoprano
29-06-2017, 11:04 PM
saw her that day in raffles.. look like an intern or student!

Boss224
29-06-2017, 11:12 PM
https://www.ninefile.com/tx

ladystar
30-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Raffles as in Raffles City (City Hall) am I right?

I think i saw her too if it's Raffles City.

tayahboy
30-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Raffles as in Raffles City (City Hall) am I right?

I think i saw her too if it's Raffles City.

any video?

ladystar
01-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Bro @tayahboy no unfortunately. Gf was with me... haha abit hard to snipe!

yourtrainer
01-07-2017, 10:45 AM
I spoke to someone called sg_uncle just now who re-posted Claudia's videos to xhamster.

He seems to have new information on Claudia. He mentioned she now works at KhattarWong LLP and I think I can confirm with a link he gave me.

He also mentioned something about some Icedpinata being responsible because he was hired to defame Eugene's family. Is he a known hacker? I cannot find this information. Anyone confirm? I screenshot the convo (I asked sg_uncle permission and he said he dun mind).

http://pzy.be/i/2/Screenshot+from+2017-06-30+17-35-50.png
http://pzy.be/i/2/Screenshot+from+2017-06-30+17-37-55.png
http://pzy.be/i/2/Screenshot+from+2017-06-30+19-17-31.png

http://www.singaporelaw.sg/sglaw/laws-of-singapore/case-law/free-law/high-court-judgments/22696-pars-ram-brothers-pte-ltd-in-creditors-voluntary-liquidation-v-australian-amp-new-zealand-banking-group-ltd-and-others

ighost
01-07-2017, 11:53 AM
wah that uncle got some serious insightful knowledge

Googlekhoo
01-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Plot holes, i heard there is a video she being penetrated by his bf, how can she is not virgin then.

yourtrainer
01-07-2017, 11:30 PM
Plot holes, i heard there is a video she being penetrated by his bf, how can she is not virgin then.

What plot hole? Penetrated by finger only as uncle sg is stating. There are no videos of Claudia being cock fucked bro. Please link screenshot or video of her being vaginally penetrated by cock.

bikinis1
02-07-2017, 12:08 AM
very good figure

JackOLantern
02-07-2017, 12:36 AM
bro please repost. i want the anal finger video!!

dc0yy
02-07-2017, 03:55 AM
:confused:

hardZun
02-07-2017, 04:05 AM
http://asianscandal.net/2017/02/16/singaporean-sex-scandal-biggest-collection-update-22gb-8-jan/

anyone able to download it and share as a folder?

lawrencex
02-07-2017, 05:16 AM
http://asianscandal.net/2017/02/16/singaporean-sex-scandal-biggest-collection-update-22gb-8-jan/

anyone able to download it and share as a folder?

no cheryl lee also

TheIdesOfMarch
02-07-2017, 08:28 AM
The uncle's account seems pretty insightful. If it's for real then I suppose it is quite a conflicting feeling for us bros here being sort-of active parties to a pretty underhand attack against someone who is ultimately a decent guy paying for the sins of his father? And Claudia would be even more innocent in this whole mess too. Nothing wrong with making such videos, I'm sure many people do and with far more explicit stuff too. But to kena all this trouble because of your BF's father attracting enemies at work? The son should feel lucky she's still with him at all.

ShadowRiders
02-07-2017, 05:30 PM
If she's a lawyer she should know how to handle this situation..... kangtao for lots of money to be mined. Unless she is a half-baked lawyer who does not know what to do.

A similar situation some years ago. A finalist in the beauty pageant got her nudies posted in this forum. Although her face was masked out, there were other distinguishing features that could positively identify her (including a pair of unique tattoos). Although the photos were taken by her ex-bf.... the guy who posted it here was another person with a grudge towards the contestant.

She managed to get expert help and her ex-bf was arrested but smart enough to wrangle his way out from being prosecuted and instead spent 3 months in IMH.
The guy who uploaded the photos was traced and located in another country. Her lawyers and PI were relentless in their pursuit of this guy and even though he moved from country to country.... they managed to corner him in New Zealand and got a huge settlement for this beauty contestant. Although it took a few years to settle but the amount was large enough for her to be set for life and need not have to work again.

Androgynous
02-07-2017, 05:58 PM
its interesting how such stories can be found in this forum. i guess we will never know what really happened.

yourtrainer
02-07-2017, 11:36 PM
IcedPinata has not posted for so long. I did pm him out of fairness so he could response to these allegations but no reply.

Has he been arrested or at least had a close brush with the law? If not how has he managed to evade capture? SG uncle claims Icedpinata has compromised at least 30 girls in the last year and that's only a small fraction who don't pay etc like above. Anyone confirm? If this is true then is he not one of the most notorious hackers and why are police not doubling down to arrest him?

snakehead
03-07-2017, 03:09 AM
If she's a lawyer she should know how to handle this situation..... kangtao for lots of money to be mined. Unless she is a half-baked lawyer who does not know what to do.

A similar situation some years ago. A finalist in the beauty pageant got her nudies posted in this forum. Although her face was masked out, there were other distinguishing features that could positively identify her (including a pair of unique tattoos). Although the photos were taken by her ex-bf.... the guy who posted it here was another person with a grudge towards the contestant.

She managed to get expert help and her ex-bf was arrested but smart enough to wrangle his way out from being prosecuted and instead spent 3 months in IMH.
The guy who uploaded the photos was traced and located in another country. Her lawyers and PI were relentless in their pursuit of this guy and even though he moved from country to country.... they managed to corner him in New Zealand and got a huge settlement for this beauty contestant. Although it took a few years to settle but the amount was large enough for her to be set for life and need not have to work again.

If we are talking about the same case I recall it was more than some years ago. Maybe about 15-16 yrs back as I was still in service then and not yet retire.
The victim was one of the favourite to land the title. The contest was organised by a GLC and she had many suitors and also allegedly was the sugarbabe of a prominent businessman. When this scandal broke many people were left red faced. The businessman was the one who hired the PI to track down the culprit. There were rumours then that he also got the underworld involved to join the hunt and the Minister heading the GLC that organised the contest got concerned about the situation and had his people to persuade the culprit to come to a legal settlement with the victim instead of having the underworld settle the score with him. This latter part is supposed to be under OSA but ........ a small detachment from my unit was deployed to provide "security" to the culprit while negotiations between the parties were ongoing.

However I do not think Claudia's case will have the same outcome unless she too has some powerful backing. :)

tayahboy
03-07-2017, 03:54 AM
If we are talking about the same case I recall it was more than some years ago. Maybe about 15-16 yrs back as I was still in service then and not yet retire.
The victim was one of the favourite to land the title. The contest was organised by a GLC and she had many suitors and also allegedly was the sugarbabe of a prominent businessman. When this scandal broke many people were left red faced. The businessman was the one who hired the PI to track down the culprit. There were rumours then that he also got the underworld involved to join the hunt and the Minister heading the GLC that organised the contest got concerned about the situation and had his people to persuade the culprit to come to a legal settlement with the victim instead of having the underworld settle the score with him. This latter part is supposed to be under OSA but ........ a small detachment from my unit was deployed to provide "security" to the culprit while negotiations between the parties were ongoing.

However I do not think Claudia's case will have the same outcome unless she too has some powerful backing. :)

Could the guy repay the girl with life-surviving $?
:confused:

Unless the culprit is super rich?

F35JSF
04-07-2017, 12:40 AM
This latter part is supposed to be under OSA but ........

Encik! OSA you also dare to post.
We hormat to you :)

snakehead
05-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Encik! OSA you also dare to post.
We hormat to you :)

Me oredi so old what can they do to me? I oredi have one leg in the grave and dun wanna bring so many secrets along. :D

yesdear
05-07-2017, 09:01 AM
I too have something to add to the mystery! Last year a malay girl suddenly became very depressed and soon isolated herself. Her parents also became very solemn. Her father out of desperation approached a number of families seeking donations for troubled times.

My mum was this girl must be pregnant. My dad was this girl must be pregnant by uncle!

But! Not three months pass when I hear her nudes have been leaked. On geylangboy forum with full csi. By none other than Icedpinata!

At the time I thought this girl must have had her nudes leaked online and then under go depression. Icedpinata came by them and reposted them.

Now I read sg uncle's post and I think maybe not! If dirty sg uncle is correct, then Icedinata gang had blackmailed this girl many months ago. Her family are poor, they couldn't pay. He then released the nudes. Fucker! I tell my sis to go ask the girl and confirm the story but I just got a slap.

Beretta
05-07-2017, 09:22 AM

I was having TCSS with some old timers and try to find out more about this incident from them as I was still in primary school when it happen. There were some differing versions so I am not sure if they are the same incident. Would like to clarify some facts from those who knew.

GLC = media organisation
Ministar = ex-Dir ISD
Sugardad businessman = listed in Forbes as one of SG top ten
Contestant = aspiring actress / model

Are we discussion on same incident?

snakehead
06-07-2017, 01:50 AM
I was having TCSS with some old timers and try to find out more about this incident from them as I was still in primary school when it happen. There were some differing versions so I am not sure if they are the same incident. Would like to clarify some facts from those who knew.

GLC = media organisation (is Print media)
Ministar = ex-Dir ISD (Chairman is Minister.... CEO was former Dir ISD)
Sugardad businessman = listed in Forbes as one of SG top ten (One of the billionaires)
Contestant = aspiring actress / model (dunno if she was actress but she was well known clubber.... now in the property / insurance industry)

Are we discussion on same incident?

My incident is in red...... so are we referring to the same?

notanexpert
06-07-2017, 01:58 AM

But really what can the underworld do in Singapore? No matter how powerful you are, there's a limit to how far you can take it.

Ninja_Assassin
07-07-2017, 01:41 AM
But really what can the underworld do in Singapore? No matter how powerful you are, there's a limit to how far you can take it.

Singapore got underworld meh? :D

I believe because the hunt was overseas that's why the underworld was hired if I read the posts correctly. Never heard about this case previously and only manage to find a brief mention in angmo newspapers after googling it...... the authorities have done a great job to censor and keep it out of the local media.

neolw
07-07-2017, 09:56 AM
Me oredi so old what can they do to me? I oredi have one leg in the grave and dun wanna bring so many secrets along. :D

This is why I respect the elderly who share their wisdom.

I really enjoy hearing of such tales. Looking forward to learn more.

Grounded Eagle
08-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Singapore got underworld meh? :D

In every society there's always black and white.
Just because they keep a very very low profile here does not mean they do not exist. For all you know.... their leaders may even be your prominent captains of industry or politicians. Just hope that they dun reach the stage similar in ROC where the triad societies run for political offices and become part of the government. With your background you should know better than us.

Btw bro ninja...... longtime never see you at the TCSS sessions anymore. Abandoned us oredi is it?

Ninja_Assassin
09-07-2017, 03:09 AM
In every society there's always black and white.
Just because they keep a very very low profile here does not mean they do not exist. For all you know.... their leaders may even be your prominent captains of industry or politicians. Just hope that they dun reach the stage similar in ROC where the triad societies run for political offices and become part of the government. With your background you should know better than us.

Btw bro ninja...... longtime never see you at the TCSS sessions anymore. Abandoned us oredi is it?

Shhhh...... of course I know.
That was a tongue-in-cheek post. Got to follow the official line mah.
Since the gahmen declared there are no more triads in SG so we must follow their way even though we know it's bullshit.

Ninja_Assassin
10-07-2017, 02:27 AM

I stop going to the sessions after someone brought along those uninvited guests.
There was a reason why the sessions were private and meant for members only...... so when someone bring along his friend and friend of a friend whom the rest of us do not know them...... I chabot away quickly.

R00tbeer
10-07-2017, 08:10 PM

Does anyone knows her name?? :D:D

gutripper
11-07-2017, 10:10 AM

Wow! Can share pls!

signalfault
12-07-2017, 12:48 PM
Shit, kind of scary now that I read this. How the hell do you hack like this? Good thing I am nobody important!

signalfault
13-07-2017, 09:22 AM
Wow! Can share pls!

ran into these just now on a streaming site. first name is joanna, not local, canadian. clips are eh, a bit short.

thinker
13-07-2017, 10:56 AM
ran into these just now on a streaming site. first name is joanna, not local, canadian. clips are eh, a bit short.

Can share the link? She looks hot

signalfault
13-07-2017, 10:59 AM
Can share the link? She looks hot

go to site anon-v

you need a vpn or other method to go around mda block

search for asian amateur doggie and asian amateur bj

should be within first couple results for both

Forumkt
13-07-2017, 01:52 PM

Please share or pm me.

Forumkt
13-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Share the link too.

kingkanibu
13-07-2017, 09:24 PM
http://anon-v.com/videos/74508/asian-amateur-bj2-67f0e0e119bfc2b8/

emoh
15-07-2017, 07:18 AM
http://anon-v.com/videos/74508/asian-amateur-bj2-67f0e0e119bfc2b8/

tks for the video. any link to the other pictures / videos shown?

WalaoCrap
08-08-2017, 12:59 PM
Sian, now the Xhamster Vids all removed I think

wpns
08-08-2017, 03:37 PM
Sian, now the Xhamster Vids all removed I think

Its work for me.