PDA

View Full Version : ML doze off in a midnight session at Jurong East

Kugan168
05-09-2016, 06:46 PM
Was supper pissed off, went to WEI Spa at 1am friday morning as its near my house. Paid $75 for 1 and a half hour of massage. 20 mins through the massage I realise why was the massage getting softer and softer, then when I looked back the Ml was dosing off, I move my body a bit in purpose then she woke up. She did that for 3 times thoughtout the bloody 1 and a half hour. Told me she work very Long hours, boss don't let her rest even during night shift and no customers. Because of this experience, this spa will be added to my black list. Any bros have related experiences?

13Prince
06-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Was supper pissed off, went to WEI Spa at 1am friday morning as its near my house. Paid $75 for 1 and a half hour of massage. 20 mins through the massage I realise why was the massage getting softer and softer, then when I looked back the Ml was dosing off, I move my body a bit in purpose then she woke up. She did that for 3 times thoughtout the bloody 1 and a half hour. Told me she work very Long hours, boss don't let her rest even during night shift and no customers. Because of this experience, this spa will be added to my black list. Any bros have related experiences?

I tried some other spas during midnight. It's actually very tiring for them. I heard they started work at around 3-4pm and ends at 5-6am.

bulldogs1989
06-09-2016, 07:52 AM
There are many SPA in Singapore are out of hands esp those not open in shopping malls where they are restricted by the operating hours of the malls. The bosses do not follow Singapore's MOM law on the limit working hours of every individual as they take them as Slaves or even worst.

Bro Kugan168 if you would want to get some decent massage I recommend you to go to joints that either start early and close early or start in the afternoon and end late at night. As most MLs have to work from morning as early as 8am till as late at 5am in the morning. I really pity my ML so I told her to just tease me and ended with a BJ once I find their massage start to get weaker n weaker,was seriously shocked to hear from some MLs how many men they must serve everyday. What can I say we as Singaporeans are really lucky but these MLs come from a far away land having to take out so much of their savings to come to Singapore at the end getting cheated but they can't get back as they still owe a large sum of money which they borrowed to get here to be treated as slaves or sluts. Most of the SPA in Singapore do not have a massage license therefore our so called MLs when they appiled for the job, they are naive enough to believe they are only here for facial but most of the time they are in for more.

MLs whom did not borrow money to get here usually will leave before their permit is up while those willing to continue working are those whom are desperate for money as they can't go back because of debt. So bro don't get angry with the MLs what your ML say is true these bosses are inhuman.

marcus77
06-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Maybe u let her rest beside u still can raba raba her...

nasilemak2
06-09-2016, 10:54 AM
Bro, you missed the chance. She hinted to you that you can proceed to do anything. You should have lay her on the bed and then massage her followed by suggesting that her clothes are in the way :D

Kugan168
06-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Bro, you missed the chance. She hinted to you that you can proceed to do anything. You should have lay her on the bed and then massage her followed by suggesting that her clothes are in the way :D

Bro she's not even pretty and quite fat. Very different from the picture online. Think she's a Malaysian. Will not even recommend this place to my buddies.

silverstrike
06-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Really pity those MLs that have to work long hours .

Spalove
07-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Do not be con at WEI Spa, it is a fucked up place with ugly girls with Attidude problem.

thomasdelaruue
07-09-2016, 07:34 PM
If I were you, I will storm out of the room and ask for a refund at the counter. Wei Spa is notorious in providing low quality standard of massage. Don't waste your time and precious money going there.

hi shing.
There got indian gals or not??

angelfury
07-09-2016, 10:55 PM
There was once I went there and saw the ML is like the auntie version of the pic.

Kwellness
07-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Do not be con at WEI Spa, it is a fucked up place with ugly girls with Attidude problem.

Wah bro that's scary, thanks for the heads up. There are indeed many other good places in the west for massage.

Kaitingtay
08-09-2016, 07:16 AM
There was once I went there and saw the ML is like the auntie version of the pic.

What's the name of the ML? I went there before and got a older and uglier version of the picture as well.

Newwellness
17-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Tired JoJo once, look very old like auntie... Once is enough and won't rtm, Wei Spa have given me the bad impression, definitely not worth it. Better joints nearby to explore.

Bros don't waste time at Wei Spa, tried once and never return. Ml was in a rush to complete and have no skills at all.

tcmtime
18-09-2016, 11:09 AM
I tried WEI Spa once and gotten a old auntie name JoJo. The skills also not there too hard and also too soft. Went once and never return, I rather go Orchid Spa.