PDA

View Full Version : Pubs in Tanjong Pagar and Duxton

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Red_Perrier1099
25-11-2006, 04:16 AM
Hope bros can contribute their FRs on pubs in TP and Duxton here.

Red_Perrier1099
25-11-2006, 04:17 AM
This is a good post by TheSting

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=661120#post661120

If you're alone, you might want to check out the duxton area, which is right off tanjong pagar road, right behind the stretch of road with the bridal boutiques

Quite a few pubs there, with filipino ladies inside. Mind you, these are young nubile ladies, and not those who some people might associate with the common maids u see on the streets.

The boss did mention he dun like being advert here, so u should go take a look yourself. Dun worry, just pop your head into some of the pubs, and the gals will just pull you in. can't miss it

As you might search from the previous threads, these pubs operate on a ladies drink basis, where one drink is at $20 dollars, and the ladies earn a commission at the end of the night, depending on how many drinks they've got the customers to buy them.

As such, the ladies will keep pestering for you to buy them drinks. Keep your head cool, as if u've got a mob of ladies all over you, you'll end up with a huge bomb when u receive the bill at the end of the night. Some bro here posted (a while ago) a total expenditure of $1600 at the end of the night (split among 4 ppl)!!!

I normally spend around $60-$100 dollars, inclusive of my own drinks. Important thing is to look around, and pick the right lady. Or just chase them all away 1st, and observe how they move/play with the other customers before picking out a couple.

So what do you get for your money's worth?
That Depends. I've been going there since about 2 months back (though in the most recent week, I've been a JooChiat convert. 4 times in 5 nights!!! ), and pretty frequently too, sometimes up to 3-4 times a week.
I know roughly which of the ladies can play, and which are just good looking "vases".

Normally u get to do quite serious petting, bit of digging, get a handjob (not to completion though), and I've even had a couple of short sucks and licks (not a REAL bbbj). All these in the main pub area (not that brightly lit).
The ladies might butterfly away if too many customers, so its good to go in the weekdays, and even make it for the happy hour.

BEST(and most recent experience)
After a while, i got abit tired of this place, and got into the JooChiat scene. But I returned back just a while ago, just to relax and have a drink with a friend. Entered one of the pubs which I've been a couple of times, and sat for almost an hour with NOT ONE single gal approaching. the pub wasn't even full!!
Now this has never happened before, so either
1) someone has bad-mouthed me
2) the other guys (alone, with 3-4 gals surrounding) are spending a freaking forturne!!
3) i got a "loser" sign on my forehead which i didn't notice.
Still, i did see a couple of lookers in the house. They were as good as they come . Around 20-22 y/os, and definitely hot.

Long story short, I didn't wanna go pull any gals, as i realise they approach much better. took more than an hour before any action. but it was worth the wait

I got myself one of the 2 lookers i was bioing. Got baited into opening a bottle to use the room. In the process, this looker, i think she got abit sian (i already made up my mind to open liao, but wanna negotiate abit more b4 confirming) so moved off to another table. No loss, cos the other looker straight away came over!
BUAHAHAHAH
even more sexy. immdiately got the room, dimmed the lights.

Both (mine and my friend's) gals were in their birthday suits in less than 5 minutes, and got a cbj, as well as digging and plenty of heaving petting.

Was a really different experience.

Red_Perrier1099
25-11-2006, 04:21 AM
more recent FRs by kangtuo
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1755453

Visited Soccer Zone at Tanjong Pagar for the first time yesterday while waiting for my gal to knock off from other pub. Saw only 1 SYT pino, no crowd at all.

Wasted no time when she seated with me. As she is wearing skirt and not wearing bra, i grab her boobs and raba her for 5min before she ask for drinks. Bought $30 LD and continue raba, kissing, sucking nipple and fingering her till wet. Enjoyed for a good 45min before she finish her drink. When she asked for another, i say "sorry got to go". Finish my mug of beer and get out of the pub to relax and continue waiting for my gal

Red_Perrier1099
25-11-2006, 04:22 AM
No matter how Rock the pubs are in TP, it is still not comparable to pubs in Paramount if you want action action and action.
Btw, Fields Avenue is one of the newest pub under the same managment. It rocks maybe because they get the best gals they have to work there.

Bro, I beg to differ. Went to Fields Ave to look see. Quite like the environment inside as there is a live band and not like Paramount straight forward go in then action start.

This place will have "live show" as long as there are Caucasians whose name is called Robert buying the girls drinks. Was lucky when I was there. Some Angmo were buying drinks like nobody business and some hot girls started dancing on the table top. And I mean hot action, man. Stripped everything!!! but only for awhile lah. And the girls not those lau goh type. SYTs, man. I have already targeted a few girls who got action one. Got one damn hot. And got one girl look like Christy Chung!! 80% look alike.

Talk about SYT, I must say there are quite a number of SYTs there. Real SYTs like less than 20 years old. I sat with 2 chio SYTs but not much action lah. 1st one quite ok, got entertain me and rabba me abit but drink damn fast and butterfly abit. 2nd one really chio and sweet and only 19 yo. I like her so much that I bougth her 2 ladies drink with not much action even though she did not butterfly. Usually I dont buy more than 1 ladies drink. I have to entertain her instead, knn. I got her pic, will post later.

I think Fields Ave now best pub in TP area. Went over bali bago and duxton nights, was quite queit compared to Fields Ave which was packed (even at 2.30am!)

Must thank kangtuo for recommending this place.

If want straightforward action, Paramount still better.

KangTuo
25-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Red_Perrier1099
Hope bros can contribute their FRs on pubs in TP and Duxton here.

Great job for starting this thread. :)

KangTuo
25-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099

Bro, I beg to differ. Went to Fields Ave to look see. Quite like the environment inside as there is a live band and not like Paramount straight forward go in then action start.

This place will have "live show" as long as there are Caucasians whose name is called Robert buying the girls drinks. Was lucky when I was there. Some Angmo were buying drinks like nobody business and some hot girls started dancing on the table top. And I mean hot action, man. Stripped everything!!! but only for awhile lah. And the girls not those lau goh type. SYTs, man. I have already targeted a few girls who got action one. Got one damn hot. And got one girl look like Christy Chung!! 80% look alike.

Talk about SYT, I must say there are quite a number of SYTs there. Real SYTs like less than 20 years old. I sat with 2 chio SYTs but not much action lah. 1st one quite ok, got entertain me and rabba me abit but drink damn fast and butterfly abit. 2nd one really chio and sweet and only 19 yo. I like her so much that I bougth her 2 ladies drink with not much action even though she did not butterfly. Usually I dont buy more than 1 ladies drink. I have to entertain her instead, knn. I got her pic, will post later.

I think Fields Ave now best pub in TP area. Went over bali bago and duxton nights, was quite queit compared to Fields Ave which was packed (even at 2.30am!)

Must thank kangtuo for recommending this place.

If want straightforward action, Paramount still better.

Bro Red_Perrier1099, Good place are meant to share.
I have the same thinking as you that Paramount is still better for direct action. If you want a pub where you can listen to live band, party and enjoy companion of gals. Fields Ave is the right place… it is always pack after 12am till they close. Lately i have not been to Paramount as i am always visiting Fields Ave.

If you want to chill out with just drinks, listen to more slow soothing songs and talking to the girls, you have to go early at about 8-9pm. If you are into a party mood, loud music and more a lot raba raba action + ‘live show’, you have to go after 11pm. It is not necessary that when the angmo come than can see 'live show'. Sometimes the bartender will aslo tell a few girls to go up the bar top and do there sexy dance routine.

Indeed Fields Ave have more SYT(pinos) than other pubs in TP and Duxton. I never notice a Christy Chung lookalike before leh. Maybe I can see you there and you point out to me. Heehee…

Yesterday saw a guy took a pic of a girl with his handphone at the bar counter… and also he bought her more than 1 LD… maybe its you..:)

Red_Perrier1099
26-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Bro KangTuo, you regular at Fields?
There are quite a number of good looking girls there I must say. Imagine I feel like buying drinks for a few girls. At paramount, I am not motivated to buy drinks for the girls.

The frst girl I bought drink for was a girl called Cindy. Slim and tall SYT. But apparently she was too busy so i have to look for another to pass time. This cindy saw me with another girl like a bit buay song. She is nice but I wont go back to her cos she not wild enough. Not value for money. :D

Red_Perrier1099
26-11-2006, 12:26 AM
There are quite a number of good looking girls there I must say. Imagine I feel like buying drinks for a few girls. At paramount, I am not motivated to buy drinks for the girls.

The frst girl I bought drink for was a girl called Cindy. Slim and tall SYT. But apparently she was too busy so i have to look for another to pass time. This cindy saw me with another girl like a bit buay song. She is nice but I wont go back to her cos she not wild enough. Not value for money. :D

KangTuo
26-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Whao piang, duno to call this a coincidence or what???
With this thread started, AV visited yesterday at 2315hrs. All girls run like hell..

I also run out to get my car to pick up my girl somewhere nearby to go into hiding. Only go back at 1245hrs..

disturbing my Liverpool vs Man City game

KangTuo
26-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Originally poseted by Red_Perrier1099

The frst girl I bought drink for was a girl called Cindy. Slim and tall SYT. But apparently she was too busy so i have to look for another to pass time. This cindy saw me with another girl like a bit buay song. She is nice but I wont go back to her cos she not wild enough. Not value for money.

Bro Red_Perrier1099, yes i am a regular at Fields Ave, everyday also can see me there because currently my gal work there.

Agree that there are a number of good looking pinos... especially this new batch. Yesterday also see 2-3 new gals.. but only 1 caught my eyes as she is quite chio and hot and very wild. She was with a guy the whole night at the bar counter area....see the way they perform 'live show' also buay tahan. I think the guy easily spend $300 or more on her drinks...i counted 6 trays of tequila(5 shots) ...

When the gals are drunk, they tends to be wild, so look out for those gals who already had few trays of tequilas if you don't intend to buy too many drinks for the gal... and you sure will enjoy the night.:)

Malaysian Datuk
26-11-2006, 09:47 AM
With this thread started, AV visited yesterday at 2315hrs. All girls run like hell..

I also run out to get my car to pick up my girl somewhere nearby to go into hiding. Only go back at 1245hrs..

wah threadstarter is RP1099 leh bro u AV ah? Informant? 25kid?:D

iluvgirls
26-11-2006, 10:54 AM

ya.. knn.. was there last night and witnessed the raid. total of 7 pubs kena. i think blue diamond, causeway bay all kena.

alot of girls up lorry also. wtf man... want to enjoy also cannot. lucky they never come duxton hill side... if not i might also up lorry.. kekeke.

Red_Perrier1099
26-11-2006, 12:18 PM

Wah.. no wonder no one wants to post in TP/Duxton threads. Maybe we should keep this thread a low profile....

you run for what? will AV catch us? hehe...

Red_Perrier1099
26-11-2006, 12:19 PM

Wah.. no wonder no one wants to post in TP/Duxton threads. Maybe we should keep this thread a low profile....

Anyway, I think if the girls are not overstayer, they have nothing to be afraid lah.

Red_Perrier1099
26-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Bro Red_Perrier1099, yes i am a regular at Fields Ave, everyday also can see me there because currently my gal work there.
I thought you cheong other pubs first before you go to Fields?? heheh..
I am trying to hook one there but if managed to hook her, then I cannot cheong other girls there until she goes home..if no luck, then maybe will go back again to try my luck again..

Agree that there are a number of good looking pinos... especially this new batch. Yesterday also see 2-3 new gals.. but only 1 caught my eyes as she is quite chio and hot and very wild. She was with a guy the whole night at the bar counter area....see the way they perform 'live show' also buay tahan. I think the guy easily spend $300 or more on her drinks...i counted 6 trays of tequila(5 shots) ...
ya man, so many chio ones very difficult to choose cos money limited.
Whoa..got chio, hot , wild and can play one ah...you know the name can pm me so i can find her next time i go?
I find it hard to curb spending when there cos when a chio one comes over and chat, must buy her drink...

When the gals are drunk, they tends to be wild, so look out for those gals who already had few trays of tequilas if you don't intend to buy too many drinks for the gal... and you sure will enjoy the night.:)
thanks for the tips. can those tequilas make the girls drunk??
a lot of people on fri and sat but still got left over girls...
what's the situation like during weekdays?

KangTuo
27-11-2006, 09:12 AM

Anyway, I think if the girls are not overstayer, they have nothing to be afraid lah.

AV will not catch us. I run because i need to get my car to drive my gal to a safer place for hiding till coast is clear.

The gals are on social visit pass to sillypore and they are not allow to work. Although they may pose as customers/tourist visiting the pub, but TP pubs are so well known for BMD pinos.. no point taking the risk. So they have to run when the AV comes.

KangTuo
27-11-2006, 09:58 AM

I thought you cheong other pubs first before you go to Fields?? heheh..
I am trying to hook one there but if managed to hook her, then I cannot cheong other girls there until she goes home..if no luck, then maybe will go back again to try my luck again..

I did cheong other pubs especially in Paramount and JC before….till I hook up my gal. She works in Fields now and I go there everyday… but occasionally pop into other pubs in TP first before coming to her.

Bro, you have to think twice in hooking up the gal and what are your reasons to hook her. If you manage to hook up her, you will be well known among the gals as her b/f…and NO gals will ever come to raba raba you. Even if she goes home, her friends will still be here and will report to her if you cheong other gals, than your effort to hook her will go down the drain. If you are thinking of hooking up her so can have free f#@k, I am so sorry to say nothing is free… maybe you will end up spending more.

ya man, so many chio ones very difficult to choose cos money limited.
Whoa..got chio, hot , wild and can play one ah...you know the name can pm me so i can find her next time i go?
I find it hard to curb spending when there cos when a chio one comes over and chat, must buy her drink...

If I ever find out the names of the chio gals, I will let you know. I agree that it is rather difficult to control the spending. It is not necessary to buy drinks for every gal that come and chat with you unless you want them to stay longer with you…but make full use when you buy LD for her. Again, if you ever hook up a gal, you may find that you are spending even more time and $ inside and outside the pub… and furthermore in the pub, you can only raba your gal.

thanks for the tips. can those tequilas make the girls drunk??
a lot of people on fri and sat but still got left over girls...
what's the situation like during weekdays?

Beer = 90% 7-up, 10% beer
Stout = 95% coke, 5 % stout
Tequila = 100% tequila…..so do you think the gal will get drunk?
There are about 30 gals in the pub… definitely will have left over. But you may have problem to find a place to sit and raba raba when it get really crowded after 12am (Mon-Sun)

ace7788
27-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Interesting stuff mentioned here... Saw this term "SYT" flying around... Well.. I am more into chinese SYTs... Pinos don't really attract me, although they dressed very sexy, well-figured and fun - mindset is fixed.. No no :p

KangTuo
27-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by iluvgirls
ya.. knn.. was there last night and witnessed the raid. total of 7 pubs kena. i think blue diamond, causeway bay all kena.

alot of girls up lorry also. wtf man... want to enjoy also cannot. lucky they never come duxton hill side... if not i might also up lorry.. kekeke.

Maybe the AV already hit their quota for the night thats why never come duxton hill. heehee.

KangTuo
27-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by ace7788
Interesting stuff mentioned here... Saw this term "SYT" flying around... Well.. I am more into chinese SYTs... Pinos don't really attract me, although they dressed very sexy, well-figured and fun - mindset is fixed.. No no

Bro ace7788, Chinese SYTs defintely are better looking than pinos...but my kunfu not good enuff to hook up a chinese SYTs. :(
Pinos do dress sexy, but 70% not well-figured because of too much drinks. The plus point about the pinos is that they are Wild as compare to the Chinese SYTs woking in the pubs in TP.

Red_Perrier1099
27-11-2006, 12:18 PM
I did cheong other pubs especially in Paramount and JC before….till I hook up my gal. She works in Fields now and I go there everyday… but occasionally pop into other pubs in TP first before coming to her.
Have you been to Angeles Entertainment on TP? same concept as those in paramount.

Bro, you have to think twice in hooking up the gal and what are your reasons to hook her. If you manage to hook up her, you will be well known among the gals as her b/f…and NO gals will ever come to raba raba you. Even if she goes home, her friends will still be here and will report to her if you cheong other gals, than your effort to hook her will go down the drain. If you are thinking of hooking up her so can have free f#@k, I am so sorry to say nothing is free… maybe you will end up spending more.
If i can hook up with a gal at a pub, normally I will avoid the pub after that until the gal goes home. It also depends on how serious the gal is, if too serios type, I wont go near them.
I believe if the gal likes you a lot, it can be "free". The current gal I have from paramount is vry good. Never ask for anything. i never bought her a single LD!! Amazing but true.
Important thing is find out if the girl really likes you and both of you have the same agenda, or should I say understand each other's agenda.

Beer = 90% 7-up, 10% beer
Stout = 95% coke, 5 % stout
Tequila = 100% tequila…..so do you think the gal will get drunk?

Yeah. I figured that out when I tasted their drinks. hehe...

There are about 30 gals in the pub… definitely will have left over. But you may have problem to find a place to sit and raba raba when it get really crowded after 12am (Mon-Sun)

TP is a dead Town on Sunday nights. Walked pass there and saw gals doing nothing in the Pubs. Some were loitering outside.

KangTuo
27-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Have you been to Angeles Entertainment on TP? same concept as those in paramount.
Angeles is under the same management, some girls over there know me, so i am avoiding the pub.

If i can hook up with a gal at a pub, normally I will avoid the pub after that until the gal goes home. It also depends on how serious the gal is, if too serios type, I wont go near them.
I believe if the gal likes you a lot, it can be "free". The current gal I have from paramount is vry good. Never ask for anything. i never bought her a single LD!! Amazing but true.
Important thing is find out if the girl really likes you and both of you have the same agenda, or should I say understand each other's agenda.
Seems like your case is opposite of mine. I never avoid the pub she works in but rather always turn up to look for her. Sometime i never buy her drinks and sometimes will automatically buy a $30 LD w/o her asking. My gal is getting very serious liao...and now i am stuck with her. Although i used and throw alot of viet gals within a week, i am pretty happy to drag on with my pino gal at the moment.. Maybe because she is my first Filipina dish.. heehee

TP is a dead Town on Sunday nights. Walked pass there and saw gals doing nothing in the Pubs. Some were loitering outside.
Sunday is usually quite... and gals dun come early. But yesterday night is more quite than usual and many girls have a big fat zero for their points.

marcopit
27-11-2006, 02:21 PM
yesterday was there around 7.30pm... the whole TP just like ghost town. Fun get started only after mn. Total sunday raid abt 92-98 girls up lorry, 99.9% of them got special pass aka leaving cert flying off by this weekend... my girls also up lorry so sad. :(

iluvgirls
28-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Maybe the AV already hit their quota for the night thats why never come duxton hill. heehee.

wah then i must be damn lucky man.. :D

iluvgirls
28-11-2006, 06:06 PM

wah then i must be damn lucky man.. :D

Red_Perrier1099
29-11-2006, 01:33 PM
anyone been to the pubs beside the coffeeshop?

marcopit
29-11-2006, 01:55 PM
anyone been to the pubs beside the coffeeshop?

e z kamayan coffee shop?

Red_Perrier1099
29-11-2006, 02:31 PM
e z kamayan coffee shop?

dunno the name, but it's the coffeeshop at the corner of TP and duxton, opposite is hdb blocks.

dumdum
30-11-2006, 01:26 AM
dunno the name, but it's the coffeeshop at the corner of TP and duxton, opposite is hdb blocks.

its called Hypnosis i think.
not much action there.....

dumdum
30-11-2006, 01:27 AM

KangTuo
30-11-2006, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by dumdum

Went to check out this pub yesterday. Open the door to look see inside. Greated by a group of CMI gals. Close door and proceed back to Fields.

Red_Perrier1099
30-11-2006, 12:05 PM
Went to check out this pub yesterday. Open the door to look see inside. Greated by a group of CMI gals. Close door and proceed back to Fields.

I was checking out a few other pubs too. went into Angeles, not many people inside and not many girls also. Soccerzone, balibago the same thing. In the end went to Fields. Got live band, girls aplenty.

marcus77
03-12-2006, 09:33 PM
hi bro of sammyboy,

Time to do a little posting, went to recce duxtin road yesterday as u seen the thread and got tempted..so went look see..and saw soccer zone,guess that the boss sitting outside,per mug only $5++ , a pinoy girl show me in, damn look at her boobs and ass will make u wanna do her doggie style..haha, a good size for her height which was the only turn off,she was only 1.6m or less but on the meaty side.sat down +++ a bit and the action start with some kissing and went straight for the boobs and nipple haha they taste good actually..hang around for a while as was waiting for my friend to call,started to play with the other pinoy..soome of them got damn nice nipple small and pointy manage to lick them with ice hmm...

marcus77
04-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi Bro..

Went to Soccer Zone on sat as was introduce by our bro, boss was friendly, girls was ok but the one that sat with me was quite power boobs was the right size nice lips to kiss and we did a bit of rabba there stay for a while and found another also poower one..hmm the girls there are playful i should say..:p

Red_Perrier1099
04-12-2006, 12:44 PM
Hi Bro..

Went to Soccer Zone on sat as was introduce by our bro, boss was friendly, girls was ok but the one that sat with me was quite power boobs was the right size nice lips to kiss and we did a bit of rabba there stay for a while and found another also poower one..hmm the girls there are playful i should say..:p

Bro, the girl never ask you to buy drink?

Red_Perrier1099
05-12-2006, 12:11 PM
Was on my way to Fields so pop into Angeles to have a look. KNN saw a girl who was working at paramount about a month ago. then few days later, saw that same girl again at Fields!!

Anyway, Fields got one very fair looking girl with long hair..look like chinese but she said her father is jap.

I think best time to go TP is still weekends where there are more action. But go paramount anytime also got action. :p

KangTuo
05-12-2006, 01:42 PM
Originally posted Red_Perrier1099
Was on my way to Fields so pop into Angeles to have a look. KNN saw a girl who was working at paramount about a month ago. then few days later, saw that same girl again at Fields!!

Bro, same management so the gals rotate around only. It seems like you are quite fated to see her leh.. maybe next time you pop in bali bago.. you see her again heehee...

iluvgirls
07-12-2006, 09:05 PM

i think Fields is still the most exciting place in TP now. went to duxton nights and balibago.. all the girls there CMI... xian man.. bought one drink then zhao...

now thinking of going to those pubs at the corner of duxton road, like "my humps" and "skype zone" dunno whether happening or not

Red_Perrier1099
08-12-2006, 02:33 AM
Bro, same management so the gals rotate around only. It seems like you are quite fated to see her leh.. maybe next time you pop in bali bago.. you see her again heehee...

Balibago, Fields, Angeles, Homeground.........knn all same management. :rolleyes:

Was at Paramount the other day, the girls there at the moment all CMI...

All the good girls now at Fields.

KangTuo
08-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Usually from 12am to 2:30am Fields is very crowded, but these few days not much crowd and happening.

In fact, by looking at the carpark lots available at TP and Duxton after midnight, can tell that not many people party till late there these few days. Wonder where the crowd goes :rolleyes:

KangTuo
08-12-2006, 09:47 AM

All the good girls now at Fields

Originally Posted by iluvgirls

i think Fields is still the most exciting place in TP now.

If you are comparing pubs in TP with BMD pinoys, Fields Avenue is the best.
1) Nice 'Anfield' setup... (i am a liverpool fan)
2) Powerful live band
3) Good mix/selection of music
4) A handful of nice looking and yet happening gals.

-ve point: messy toilet and the smoke form the smoke machine is irritating.

KangTuo
11-12-2006, 01:27 PM
Yesterday night went to19 Spinny Zone @ 10pm to check out the pub. Open the door and saw a lot of pinoys sitting at table near the door. So I sit at a table opposite all of them and ordered a mug of beer.

Slowly I screen all the girls… whao piang.. mostly CMI. But what to do, already ordered 1 mug, so just seat and drink. 3 pinoys approach me to talk, raba raba, molest and kiss me. But I damn not interested so never buy them drinks no matter how they pester. I wanted to quickly finish my drinks and get out.

At this moment a SYT pinoy (name: i**) approach me… she is such a gem. I was immediately turn on and start to warm up for action. She intro her cousin.. dunno true or not. She is one of the most choi pinoy (name: m***)I see so far. Looks like Irin Gan (Former TCS actress). Both of them started to raba me….was damn shoik. As I wanted more action, I automatically ask them to get each a $30 LD. Once the LD is here, I also never stop my action… 2 hands rubbing i** boobs while French-kissing with m***, than finger m*** and french-kiss with i**. Than I pull i** blouse and bra down to suck her nipple while I tickle with m*** nipple and vice versa. M** unzip my pants and i** start stroking my ‘bro’, than i** rub herself on my lap while m*** stroke my ‘bro’..Action goes on for a good 40 min.. even they finish they drinks.

Than its about time they ask for more drinks, both offer BJ if I buy $50LD. I decline the offer and tell them I will visit them another day with my friends to party, I left at 11pm.

1st gal
Name: i**,
Petite, fair skin,B cup, soft and handful, cute.

2nd gal
Name: m***
Age 22
Tall and slim, fair skin, A cup, good kisser, a beauty (imho).

Definitely RTF for these two SYT before they leave on 25 Dec.

-ve point: The pub setting and dj CMI, music always pause. Most gals CMI also.
+ve point: These 2 pinoy...I think there is one more not bad looking

KangTuo
11-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Check put Skype Zone yesteday... stand at door, the door automaitcally open (by a gal of course)... saee inside.. seemd very dark, by only few gals.
Maybe its sunday... no much happening. Than i walk away....

KangTuo
11-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Deleted..double post

KangTuo
12-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Went to 19 Spinny Zone again to look I** and M***. My friend kind of like M***, so let him have her. I took I**. Spend two hours in the pub and both bought them 2x$30 LD. Alot of raba action and i had a 'Job' done by I**.

Will RTF again for M*** to get a 'Job' done soon...:)

Red_Perrier1099
12-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Went to 19 Spinny Zone again to look I** and M***. My friend kind of like M***, so let him have her. I took I**. Spend two hours in the pub and both bought them 2x$30 LD. Alot of raba action and i had a 'Job' done by I**.

Bro, you damn happening sia....can pm me their names. want to have a job done by them too. :D

It seems like Fields never do job one.

Red_Perrier1099
12-12-2006, 05:34 PM

Bro, you damn happening sia....can pm me their names. want to have a job done by them too. :D

KangTuo
14-12-2006, 09:36 PM

Been to Fields many times... never see and heard of gals giving a 'job' to customers.... only lots of raba action.

Some gals may have provided the 'job' when they are in paramount, but never do it after posted to Fields.

In Spinny Zone, maybe you should combine both I** and M***. M***can strike a good conversation, I** alot of raba action and when both combine forces to raba you.. 'phew'..shoik is the word.

iluvgirls
15-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Been to Fields many times... never see and heard of gals giving a 'job' to customers.... only lots of raba action.

Some gals may have provided the 'job' when they are in paramount, but never do it after posted to Fields.

In Spinny Zone, maybe you should combine both I** and M***. M***can strike a good conversation, I** alot of raba action and when both combine forces to raba you.. 'phew'..shoik is the word.

went to FA a few days back. was crowded. band was in full swing. music good. went in and saw a few girls who were damn wild but one esp caught my eye. long hair, nice oriental look. wanted to wait for her to finish with her ang mor customer but knn e keep buying her drinks.

then 2 girls came along. bought them a double each but no action knn so left. went to club genova, knn, more happening man. many many many action. i think that's the place i shld go more often. haha.

Red_Perrier1099
15-12-2006, 07:04 PM
went to club genova, knn, more happening man. many many many action. i think that's the place i shld go more often. haha.

bro where is this club Genova? Down the road from FA?

JediMaster
19-12-2006, 11:49 AM
Realize all the pubs mentioned are phil ladies one. Anyone try Chinese one, like bonkers, duxton blue, Las vegas, etc?

I dun like Phil one very expensive thought they are let you do what you want, same going to KTV like BS. On top of that, they will swap you, dun care whether if you are 'occupy' by another gal. Finally, I racist...:)

iluvgirls
19-12-2006, 10:26 PM
bro where is this club Genova? Down the road from FA?

club genova is actually quite near to blue diamond pub. it is down the road (in the direction of the traffic flow) from FA. keep a lookout as the signboard not that obvious one.

iluvgirls
19-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Realize all the pubs mentioned are phil ladies one. Anyone try Chinese one, like bonkers, duxton blue, Las vegas, etc?

I dun like Phil one very expensive thought they are let you do what you want, same going to KTV like BS. On top of that, they will swap you, dun care whether if you are 'occupy' by another gal. Finally, I racist...:)

go bs ktv might even be cheaper than going to pinoy place. however, u dun get the same kind of gf treatment and pinoy girls seldom butterfly.

Red_Perrier1099
20-12-2006, 01:34 PM
club genova is actually quite near to blue diamond pub. it is down the road (in the direction of the traffic flow) from FA. keep a lookout as the signboard not that obvious one.

Yeah. found the place but did not go in as I think it's operated by my dad's friend. :rolleyes:

Mayb will go check it out again. How is the quality of the girls there?

iluvgirls
20-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah. found the place but did not go in as I think it's operated by my dad's friend. :rolleyes:

Mayb will go check it out again. How is the quality of the girls there?

wah. like that got discount or not? haha

the quality of girls not bad. some of them quite hot. most of them dare to do things if u know wat i mean.

atmosphere not like FA where got live band all but there's this lone guitarist/singer who is also not bad one. i think go there is for some private intimate moments. :D

meatlover
22-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Was at FA lastnight from 745pm-2am. Another fellow samster (ABK) joined me for a while at around 11pm+.

The place was pretty quiet when I reached there. Besides myself, there was only one more customer. Saw a couple of quite nice tiny cats, but another cmi tiny cat came over to sit with me, and I order a jug of bir. The only part of her body that I touched was shaking her hand, cos she completely cmi ar.

8pm, dinner time for all the ladies. And I was very glad that the cmi tiny cat went to take her meal. Wah, gua sibei happy ar. Hehehe!

9pm, another group of ladies came in. 2 of them were not bad. Soon I finished my first jug of bir and one of my initial targets (one of the initial few nice tiny cats that I saw when I arrived) came over and asked me whether I'll like to have some more drinks. And I ordered another jug of bir for myself and a tray of 5 Tequilas for the cat.

10pm, lum lai lum ke, soh lai soh ke, zim lai zim ke, lar lai lar ke. :D ... Ordered another tray of 5 Tequilas and a bottle of whiskey (Dwarf).

11pm, ABK arrives but he seems bored cos he told me the "veges" were not his type. and he left after a couple of drinks.

12pm ...

1am ...

2am, call for bill ... S$452 :eek: ... Recollecting what I'd order and drank ... 2 jugs or bir, 4 trays of 5 Tequilas, a bottle of whiskey, 1 vodka orange, and 1 submarine ... then I realised that its still pretty reasonable afterall.

230am, reached home, a bit tipsy, and toh lang liao.

KangTuo
22-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
Was at FA lastnight from 745pm-2am. Another fellow samster (ABK) joined me for a while at around 11pm+.

9pm, another group of ladies came in. 2 of them were not bad. Soon I finished my first jug of bir and one of my initial targets (one of the initial few nice tiny cats that I saw when I arrived) came over and asked me whether I'll like to have some more drinks. And I ordered another jug of bir for myself and a tray of 5 Tequilas for the cat.

10pm, lum lai lum ke, soh lai soh ke, zim lai zim ke, lar lai lar ke. ... Ordered another tray of 5 Tequilas and a bottle of whiskey (Dwarf).

2am, call for bill ... S$452 ... Recollecting what I'd order and drank ... 2 jugs or bir, 4 trays of 5 Tequilas, a bottle of whiskey, 1 vodka orange, and 1 submarine ... then I realised that its still pretty reasonable afterall.

Bro, spending S$452 for lum lai lum ke, soh lai soh ke, zim lai zim ke, lar lai lar ke still resonable for you.. I take my hats off you. I have been going FA frequently, but never experience spending so much in a single night.
With this amount, I would rather go to KTV to raba raba and have a fj done with the ktv gal. I believe i will still have spare $ after action.

meatlover
22-12-2006, 11:31 AM
Bro, spending ... still resonable for you.. I take my hats off you.
Considering the amount of drink I ordered, thats pretty reasonable.

Red_Perrier1099
22-12-2006, 11:32 AM
2am, call for bill ... S$452 :eek: ... Recollecting what I'd order and drank ... 2 jugs or bir, 4 trays of 5 Tequilas, a bottle of whiskey, 1 vodka orange, and 1 submarine ... then I realised that its still pretty reasonable afterall.

Next time you go again, I am sure they will welcome you with open arms, especially the girl who sat with you.
:D

owen1
22-12-2006, 11:40 AM
on the whole, amount of drinks bro meatlover ordered justify the bill.

but on a micro-level scale....knowing that most of the drinks u order for the girls are diluted to the max....a bit not worth it.

Most importantly, where's the action report?
spend so much but no action, cant be right.

meatlover
22-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Next time you go again, I am sure they will welcome you with open arms, especially the girl who sat with you.
Next time no needa open arms, open legs can liao. :D

meatlover
22-12-2006, 11:59 AM
but on a micro-level scale....knowing that most of the drinks u order for the girls are diluted to the max....a bit not worth it.
I know that the LD are always diluted and watered-down. Thats why I purposely ordered Tequila shots. Although the amount of liq in the shooter glass was very little (half full only), as least I'm not paying 20bucks for a 90/10 Coke/Stout.

Most importantly, where's the action report?
spend so much but no action, cant be right.
Shhhhh. Mai so loud can. :D

unclesammi
22-12-2006, 12:04 PM
I know that the LD are always diluted and watered-down. Thats why I purposely ordered Tequila shots. Although the amount of liq in the shooter glass was very little (half full only), as least I'm not paying 20bucks for a 90/10 Coke/Stout.

Shhhhh. Mai so loud can. :D

Finally see u back in action. This month OG will see u bo?

meatlover
22-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Finally see u back in action. This month OG will see u bo?
Can't confirm leh cos the date is on a weekday.

Ps: Tonight got party in Batam, ai mai lai. :cool:

unclesammi
22-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Can't confirm leh cos the date is on a weekday.

Ps: Tonight got party in Batam, ai mai lai. :cool:

Tonight need to go home eat riceballs.:D

meatlover
22-12-2006, 12:28 PM
Tonight need to go home eat riceballs.:D

Ya. Thats why I'm going back to Batam to eat (.)(.) also. :D

KangTuo
22-12-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by owen1

LDs in FA, Balibago and pubs under this management is diluted and really not worth buying. Every LD are (95%) soft drinks except for the tequilas.

It will be more worth to buy LDs in S**** Zones. Usually i buy stouts for the gals. They will bring a empty galss and a can of stout to your table and pour infront of you. At least you know what you are buying for them.

owen1
22-12-2006, 01:55 PM
ahhh..interesting.....maybe go down tonight...office just 15 mins walk away

a bit bored of HC and the occasional TN liao....need to try new stuff.

Red_Perrier1099
22-12-2006, 02:00 PM
ahhh..interesting.....maybe go down tonight...office just 15 mins walk away

a bit bored of HC and the occasional TN liao....need to try new stuff.

If you havent been to TP, that place is worth exploring. Beer is cheap anyway. Get one mug, not happy shift to another pub.

newbee
14-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Went to Duxton today. Was with a friend, and i made this f**king this mistake of going into the wrong pub. Haiz. To start the story................

Went to duxton/TP today after going to orchard tower for a look see look see with a friend. OT was quite happening, lots of pretty things to see, well, see see only, not touch, so who cares what gender they may be :p It was my 2nd trip TP. The first trip, i went to Fields, it was pretty ok. Not say super happening, but still alrite.

This time, decided to try out something different and went to this pub call C*********** something something 57. Cant really remember the name. But i think the number is unique bah, so bros, hopefully u guys know which pub. The only reason i went there was that it was the only pub with a nice gal to guy ratio. But damn, was i wrong. Here, not wanting to flame anyone, but just wanna share my experience.

The gal that sat with mi was like drinking like a fish. Complained to her that she was drinking too fast. So, on the 2nd drink, she say she will drink slower. On the second drink, some action started. She "rode" mi on the chair and we got down to some serious ramba ramba. Than she suddenly stop after one of the "boss" went past. She say the boss not happy. WTF!!!!!!

Mood die off le.

My friend's one lagi worse. He was trying to make the gal to work for her drink. She like not willing to work for it. so, after the 1st drink, which happens to be her last, she say go toliet and nv came back. She just sit next to the stage. Even though she was not serving anyone else.

Totally off. Both me and my friend went off and concluded that this place was seriously not worth our visit.

BLseven
21-01-2007, 04:23 PM
hi seniors,

can check with you bro about the LDs in balibago pls? think i kena ripped off liao...was told LD is $50...??

haha...i that night there kena carrot chop until dunno like wat..spent $600+++ with 2 girls..keep ordering T.shots.

now force myself not to think abt it...heart will pain until burst :(

can teach me abit about the normal pricing of drinks around the area pls?

thanks you thank you :)

etsys
23-01-2007, 02:16 PM
You sound like never go this kind of pub before .. anyway ....

for drink - There is no fixed price.

If you look like carrot top, then the girl will charge 50$ for drink. Also upon how desperate you sound, or how rich you look or how drunk you are or combination of all ..

If you ask how much, then the price sometime 30, sometime 20, and very very rarely 10. For 10, the place must be empty and the girl desperate or she really like you (unlikely for place like that .. )

Rule number 1: ASK BEFORE YOU ORDER. Dont tell me you never see price tag for anything you buy.

Rule number 2: if you never ask price, and see big bill, shut up and pay and get out, and dont make same mistake again. If you try to create scene, you loose. Boss / pub always win.

And, $600 is nothing .. I see people spend more .. and then look like sotong .. you got off easy.

Mi 2 cents as usual..

hi seniors,

can check with you bro about the LDs in balibago pls? think i kena ripped off liao...was told LD is $50...??

haha...i that night there kena carrot chop until dunno like wat..spent $600+++ with 2 girls..keep ordering T.shots.

now force myself not to think abt it...heart will pain until burst :(

can teach me abit about the normal pricing of drinks around the area pls?

thanks you thank you :)

shoot
23-01-2007, 03:35 PM

If you look like carrot top, then the girl will charge 50$ for drink. Also upon how desperate you sound, or how rich you look or how drunk you are or combination of all ..

If you ask how much, then the price sometime 30, sometime 20, and very very rarely 10. For 10, the place must be empty and the girl desperate or she really like you (unlikely for place like that .. )

Rule number 1: ASK BEFORE YOU ORDER. Dont tell me you never see price tag for anything you buy.

Rule number 2: if you never ask price, and see big bill, shut up and pay and get out, and dont make same mistake again. If you try to create scene, you loose. Boss / pub always win.

And, $600 is nothing .. I see people spend more .. and then look like sotong .. you got off easy.

Mi 2 cents as usual..

Agreed. Normally aft u order the drinks, the bill will come quite fast. If u find is ex. then enjoy the service your girl may provide and chabo or stop ordering the LD n carry on your drinks n enjoy the music/action. Be very firm. Or order a tray of 3 terquila which is cheaper ($30 n only come in a tray of 3 each cost $10).

Is still not too late to learn from experience bro!:) Happy clubbing:D

Nebula
24-01-2007, 10:35 AM

Mi 2 cents as usual..

Quite right ... at TP/Duxton, if you patronise the more "happening"/"hiong" outlets ... the LD sometimes got no set price, or you'll end up being chopped .. example, instead of say 5 LD @ 20, if you are a newbie, you will kenna 10LD @ $30/- ...

However, in essence, most outlets there are pretty alright, LD - dependent on what type; i.e. like wine, tequlia are normally @ $20/-, if you opt for bottled drinks, then you probably have to pay about $30/-

I heard recently from an outlet manager that a certain customer kenna chop $5K for the night, so $600 is not so bad for a lesson learnt bro ... notwithstanding that, I do feel for you to be hit ...

IMHO .. you kenna chop in the outlet, don't go them again ...

etsys
24-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Not to sound like looser, I have to admit some pub have girls well train in sucking customer (pocket) dry. Few time happen to me, so now I become wiser ..

There is one famous joint in TP, where the girls never ask for LD, instead talk, then open zip, start to stroke the cock, and when the guy is hot, ask for a LD.

At that moment - your brain freeze. If you say no, the girl stop, if you say yes, the cock teasing continue .. and end up with a very simple BJ, with the tip of her tongue touching the cock.

Remember, god give man to head, one on top and one the dick, but enough blood to flow for only one at a time :-)

Anyway, learning is experience. Lucky we have forum like here to share, so others dont make same mistake.

Have fun guys,

R

mJ`mJ
24-01-2007, 01:38 PM
Hello my bros that chiong TP...

First virgin post for me...

I would say my visits to TP just started out like during last year june till presents. 1 week once for me... I always go with my standard drinking buddy. There are pubs in TP for u just to chill there is also pubs for you to find girls. I wouldn't boast my experience with the lao jiaos here. Cos i am also quite new to TP scene. But definitely i am not a newbie to TP since i frequent there.

For Newbies who visit there, bring yourself a $100 for expenses. Try to work around this budget first before proceeding to a higher expenses if you can afford. For a Jug of beer in TP it will cost you $20 to as much as $28.

For ladies Drink, if you are giving, remember restrict yourself only to Single-$10, Double-$20 and Triple-$30. i can hardly remember what drink is served for the single, double triple. But you can ask the girl that you wanna treat.

Playing with the girls is all up to you...

One thing to take note for people who looks after your bank account and yet wanna go for drink and some fun at TP:

1) Set yourself a budget of expenses
2) Set yourself a budget of extra expenses
3) Order a Jug of Beer, Drink slow and take ur time relax...
4) If you are alone, suggest you go KTV pub.

For me, i practise this style of settling rounds by rounds. For example, i order my jug, i ask for bills after i finished 1 mug. Then ladies drink, i ordered, then i bill them after my ladies finished the drinks. If the place is too dim, make an excuse go into the toilet and check your wallet and see how much you left Then decide your next move... Got it?

Above All Mentions are based on my current personal opinon and advises. :)

slimboyfat
24-01-2007, 02:43 PM
mj i agree with you 100%.

its good advice folks

KangTuo
24-01-2007, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by etsys

There is one famous joint in TP, where the girls never ask for LD, instead talk, then open zip, start to stroke the cock, and when the guy is hot, ask for a LD.

At that moment - your brain freeze. If you say no, the girl stop, if you say yes, the cock teasing continue .. and end up with a very simple BJ, with the tip of her tongue touching the cock.

What is this famous pub in TP known as? any clue? Thought this only happen in Paramount...

Anyway Paramount gals now mostly CMI... I will chiong TP again soon.. Hope I am not disappointed. My 2 Fav pub... FA and Spinney Zone

KangTuo
24-01-2007, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by mJ`mJ
One thing to take note for people who looks after your bank account and yet wanna go for drink and some fun at TP:

1) Set yourself a budget of expenses
2) Set yourself a budget of extra expenses
3) Order a Jug of Beer, Drink slow and take ur time relax...
4) If you are alone, suggest you go KTV pub.

Good idea bro.

What i do sometimes is to bring my targeted expenses in cash. Leave my credit cards at home or in car. Spend finish the cash and leave the pub.

I also only buy drinks for gals who can get the 'job' done for me.
1st LD....raba raba... tease cock..kiss kiss...etc.. i will only buy 2nd LD if the gal agree to either handjob or blowjob till i cum. Else i will finish my drinks and leave..

berg51
25-01-2007, 03:39 AM
For the bros here:
Drink and be happy at these pubs. But for those LDs, please remember always, limit these drinks unless you don't mind to pay all the huge bills.
cheers

etsys
25-01-2007, 11:09 AM
PM me for exact name. In the meantime, those who interested or familiar with area .. the pub start with C

Note to others .. remember the girls keep rotating - all on social visa .... So I was there last week, good chicks. Maybe next week new arrivals maybe different ..

Dont flame me if the girls different ..

What is this famous pub in TP known as? any clue? Thought this only happen in Paramount...

Anyway Paramount gals now mostly CMI... I will chiong TP again soon.. Hope I am not disappointed. My 2 Fav pub... FA and Spinney Zone

longbow888
02-02-2007, 12:44 AM
FA tmr nite 2/2/07, any1? sms 93920940. girls there are really attractive.

Arrow'n'Bow
02-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Bro MJ........thats pretty neat advice.

I have been going to TP and Paramount pubs for quite some time now. I generally pay by card though. But i keep a limit to my spending by ensuring that once i finish my mug of beer i get out of the place. Also i never entertain more than two girls at a time. The advantage of using a card is tat at a later date i can keep track of my pub expenses when i am sober.

When i started out Paramount pubs used to be the wild place and TP used to be more tamer in comparison. But nowadays TP seems to be more wilder. Not all pubs mind you. Some are still nothing more than crooning joints, not worth spending on a mug of beer for yourself also.

There are a couple of pubs in TP where the girls will give you a HJ under the table. Never seen or experienced getting a BJ though. Paramount used to be famous for that, but nowadays because of freq AV raids the management excercises a bit more control over their girls behaviour.

Personally my preference is TP because the pubs are bigger and there are more options. I generally visit at least 3 pubs whenever i'm down at TP

Arrow'n'Bow
03-02-2007, 01:24 AM
I have been cheonging at TP pubs for over a year now, but i do find that not many people here at SBF actually write about the place. Is it because that not many people know of it? (hard to believe) or is that the hot lasses from phill are not most people's cup of tea?

wishcometrue
03-02-2007, 10:02 AM
wow bro longbow888 yesterday the chio pil who sat with u damn power

longbow888
03-02-2007, 09:46 PM
LOL. Maybe.

KangTuo
04-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by longbow888

FA tmr nite 2/2/07, any1? sms 93920940. girls there are really attractive.

Bro, you have really choosen the right day to go. I was there as well. It was damn happening. AV visited paramount on 2.2.07, so alot of the girls from paramount also come to Tanjong pagar. 12am onwards so crowded and so 'Hot'.

Agree that most of the girls in FA are attractive and damn power.

Red_Perrier1099
04-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Bro, you have really choosen the right day to go. I was there as well. It was damn happening. AV visited paramount on 2.2.07, so alot of the girls from paramount also come to Tanjong pagar. 12am onwards so crowded and so 'Hot'.

Agree that most of the girls in FA are attractive and damn power.

Wow!! Think I should pay FA a visit soon! :D

KangTuo
04-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Notice that there are alot of FR on FA than other pubs in TP/Duxton.

FA really have nice gals now, but i cannot enjoy their company as my gal work there. I can only seat and admire. Also seat and see people enjoy my gal company :(

There are alot of S. Zones, any bros been to any S.Zone pubs? Care to share any FR? Will check out Spinney Zone next week to see if my 2 fav gal are back.

KangTuo
04-02-2007, 11:46 AM
Any bro have a pinoy g/f who work in bmd pubs.
Care to share the experience you are going through?
How you feel when your pinoy g/f is accompanying customer in the pub in front of you or within your vision?
What you do when your gal get drunk and become to 'hot and wild' for the customer?

As for me, its okay for me to see customer get touchy with my gal as long as he buy her drinks and never unzip their pants to let out the fly. But i cannot take it when my gal get drunk and become too 'hot & wild' as she is capable of doing whatever the customer ask.

inluv07
05-02-2007, 12:32 AM
This is my first post. My gal is workin in TP too. Its kinda hard to see her being groped by customers but i understand its just part of the job.

So either be the ostrich & stick my head in the sand or keep her company when I'm there. We only hooked up recently, been out a few times, omg its been great & this could get a little serious

Its like heaven n hell; heaven when we're together n hell when I see her workin. Its dumb but heck, can't help it. :(

sammyboyfor
05-02-2007, 04:03 AM
This is my first post. My gal is workin in TP too. Its kinda hard to see her being groped by customers but i understand its just part of the job.

YOUR girl????... that's a good one. :D

inluv07
05-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Yeah :o bloody silly isn't it? Never had a pinoy gal before this. Like to think she doesn't go out with anyone else (though it may just be a wish)

Thing that keeps me cumming back for more is sex with her is much more shoik than "relationships" in the past so a bit addicted n getting territorial but trying hard not to let small head take over decision making...failing miserably:D

noname123
05-02-2007, 08:16 AM
YOUR girl????... that's a good one. :D

Ah Sam, you indirectly says him pimp...good meh:D

best123
07-02-2007, 03:08 PM
any recommedations for a pub there with better looking chicks? any bro going to TP tonite? wanna meet up?

longbow888
07-02-2007, 09:39 PM
surely it will be FA. many good ones. a good mix of girls, some you can talk to, some you can play with.

KangTuo
07-02-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by best123

any recommedations for a pub there with better looking chicks? any bro going to TP tonite? wanna meet up?

Not sure what type of girls you looking for..
Pinoys: FA, you can raba raba with them and chat with them.
PRC: Duxton Blue or any of the 3 Bonkers, think is strictly chatting only.

Since i am posting a reply at this hour, most likely i am not there to cheong..
Hope you had enjoy your outing and post a FR later...

longbow888
07-02-2007, 09:50 PM

So either be the ostrich & stick my head in the sand or keep her company when I'm there. We only hooked up recently, been out a few times, omg its been great & this could get a little serious

Its like heaven n hell; heaven when we're together n hell when I see her workin. Its dumb but heck, can't help it. :(

1, you can't be serious
2, if you love her, help her out by find her a job. no girl likes that working place. believe me, agent bluff them b4 they come.
3, when love finds you, it also blinds you. think twice b4 you go furhter. I have been in the same situation as you. Now I am quitting coz I can't help her anymore. Money? I spent all of mine. Job? I can't find her a job. Now I only pray for her. it hurts.

longbow888
07-02-2007, 09:54 PM
KangTuo, thanks for you advice. I got myself out already. 长痛不如短痛...

inluv07
07-02-2007, 10:05 PM

No doubt the best lookin chicks are at FA. If you lookin for more action, the last pub on the same row, I think its Skype may have. Some guy was gettin a BJ from one of the ladies right at the end of the room. For me, I'm not so daring la..

inluv07
07-02-2007, 10:17 PM
1, you can't be serious
2, if you love her, help her out by find her a job. no girl likes that working place. believe me, agent bluff them b4 they come.
3, when love finds you, it also blinds you. think twice b4 you go furhter. I have been in the same situation as you. Now I am quitting coz I can't help her anymore. Money? I spent all of mine. Job? I can't find her a job. Now I only pray for her. it hurts.

Thanks bro longbow888 for your advice. I guess I know how you must feel, not fun at all :( Yep the logical thing is to walk away but its easier to say than for me to do it...maybe I can find her an office job here..dunno man

best123
07-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Not sure what type of girls you looking for..
Pinoys: FA, you can raba raba with them and chat with them.
PRC: Duxton Blue or any of the 3 Bonkers, think is strictly chatting only.

Since i am posting a reply at this hour, most likely i am not there to cheong..
Hope you had enjoy your outing and post a FR later...

just got to read it now...thks bro...will head down another day when i get "exit permit"

etsys
08-02-2007, 12:10 AM
To Inluv and longbow:

1, you can't be serious

He he.. not to break your wish.

2) ->>> I am yet to find one out of 100s I have seen who is serious about working proper job.

Why work for 1000 per month when you can get that money in few days.

As for their not going out with customers ?? My ass. 99 out 100 is available if you know their method of operations.

I try to believe them when they say they want proper job, when I am drunk, but out of the six or seven year I been there, I am yet to get a girl calling me for a job or emailing about job. All crocodile tear is to hook you to come back and back..

As for the girl being cheated ??? Maybe I am cold hearted but it is load of shit and dont believe that. Maybe 1 in thousand really cheated, but they love the money and how fast it comes in, compared to slogging at work for peanuts back home.

>

3) ???? Either you must be quite young or blinded in love (as you say in your own reply) :eek:

Forget it bro. Love does not bloom or you can change these girls life, unless you spend big money and take her out as soon as she arrives. There are ten guy who hear same story from same girl, patronise her, and give her ten time the money.

If you believe her, try to make her stop servicing other customer, exchange for spending time with you free of charge - tell me what happens.

I have met few who dont ask for drink, just drink whatever you give, because they are happy with the guy. All the rest there only for $$$$

We all are only water under bridge. :(

>

Above all from my good and bad experiences, and those of my friends and buddies.

Cheers and I better shut up before I go non-stop

longbow888
08-02-2007, 12:16 AM
To Inluv and longbow:

2) ->>> I am yet to find one out of 100s I have seen who is serious about working proper job.

As for their not going out with customers ?? My ass. 99 out 100 is available if you know their method of operations.

I try to believe them when they say they want proper job, when I am drunk, but out of the six or seven year I been there, I am yet to get a girl calling me for a job or emailing about job. All crocodile tear is to hook you to come back and back..

As for the girl being cheated ??? Maybe I am cold hearted but it is load of shit and dont believe that. Maybe 1 in thousand really cheated, but they love the money and how fast it comes in, compared to slogging at work for peanuts back home.

>

3) ???? Either you must be quite young or blinded in love (as you say in your own reply) :eek:

Forget it bro. Love does not bloom or you can change these girls life, unless you spend big money and take her out as soon as she arrives. There are ten guy who hear same story from same girl, patronise her, and give her ten time the money.

If you believe her, try to make her stop servicing other customer, exchange for spending time with you free of charge - tell me what happens.

I have met few who dont ask for drink, just drink whatever you give, because they are happy with the guy. All the rest there only for $$$$

We all are only water under bridge. :(

>

Above all from my good and bad experiences, and those of my friends and buddies.

agree agree.
but when you put some feeling in, you feel the other way. that causes problem.
so better not put any feeling and only enjoy.
this is my point

KangTuo
08-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by longbow888

KangTuo, thanks for you advice. I got myself out already. 长痛不如短痛...

Great to know you got out. Cheers
But i am still in the game... to get back my ROI and sex from her. Although I know my purpose to stay in the game, but sometimes i still feel like i have fallen in love.

But what to do... sex without gf feeling, i mind as well go gl pay and fcuk..

Red_Perrier1099
08-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Great to know you got out. Cheers
But i am still in the game... to get back my ROI and sex from her. Although I know my purpose to stay in the game, but sometimes i still feel like i have fallen in love.

But what to do... sex without gf feeling, i mind as well go gl pay and fcuk..

Geylang also can get sex with GF feeling.

69kinkywill
08-02-2007, 04:07 PM

Red, everyone are waiting for you at GM thread... Why? arent' you coming?

mJ`mJ
08-02-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi bro...

Have been around to TP for a period of time... But... where is Fields Ave Located? I just cant seems to find them... Care to share it's location? like near to which pub?

Red_Perrier1099
08-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Hi bro...

Have been around to TP for a period of time... But... where is Fields Ave Located? I just cant seems to find them... Care to share it's location? like near to which pub?

Perhaps you should go to the next street, Duxton Hill and look for a 7-11.FA is beside it.

KangTuo
08-02-2007, 05:23 PM

In GL, you pay $40/$100 for quicky with GF feeling (as in the girl treat u like her bf) and its 30min/1hr only.
Its different kind of feeling when i could spend that whole night for 1-2-3 shots and leave in the morning everyday.

Red_Perrier1099
08-02-2007, 08:12 PM
In GL, you pay $40/$100 for quicky with GF feeling (as in the girl treat u like her bf) and its 30min/1hr only.
Its different kind of feeling when i could spend that whole night for 1-2-3 shots and leave in the morning everyday.

GL got Overnight For $130 (selected houses) in case you dont know. You can also spend whole night, 2 shots at least and then leave in the morning, everyday if you want, just book her. She will be more than happy (or not)

If the legal ones a bit restrictive, you can always get to know some thai/indo/PRC/Viet FLs. If they like you, spend whole day/night with you also no problem.

So many people kena gong tao by GL cat 40 is because of the sex with GF feeling.

KangTuo
08-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by inluv07

No doubt the best lookin chicks are at FA. If you lookin for more action, the last pub on the same row, I think its Skype may have. Some guy was gettin a BJ from one of the ladies right at the end of the room. For me, I'm not so daring la..

Hey hey.... at least there is a bro who mention the S**** Zones..
Reminds me of 2 good outing at one of the S**** Zones 19 with A*** and M*** back in Dec. I have been checking to see if they are still around, but they MIA. :(

No doubt in S**** Zones still can find good looking pinoy. Saw a few last week where searching for A n M.

KangTuo
11-02-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by etsys
To Inluv and longbow:

Although i only cheong less than a year in the pinoy world, i could share my good experience to mend your wish. (If you really into hooking up with one)

Agree that the pinoy would not want to find a proper job if they could earn that much within a month. But getting $1000 in few days is quite extraordinary. I never see my pinoy g/f earn at that rate. This trip (2weeks only) she make about $450 after deducting lodging, food and airticket. Previous trip (1 1/2 month) she makes about $1200. But she still want to come here and work in the pub. 1st is she can see me, 2nd is that she want to earn the money. She says she will stop only if i marry her... hahaha.

Sure the girl will go out with customer… else how will I hook up my pinoy g/f. But for sure she never go with others once she stick to me. But I still go out with other pinoy when she is back in phil. hehehe

No girls are cheated here to work. Girls on o-tang may find that they are cheated in someways… but the owner who brought them in will definitely make sure the girls earn enough to pay back. Unless the girls don’t want to work at all. Mostly all are willing party and they return on their own as freelance.

3) ???? Either you must be quite young or blinded in love (as you say in your own reply)

We all are only water under bridge.

>

Love does bloom (for her)…but I still cannot change her life because i am not marrying her. I spend some amount on her when I 1st met her…. Mostly is on lodging/short time at H81 consecutively everyday for 3 weeks… 2nd most is of course on drinks.

There are times where she knock off early or never work just to accompany me eat, drink, sleep and kantot. These days I don’t even buy her drinks, but sometimes she buy me instead… in return that I stay around when she work. Going out, she pay for the food sometimes.

Bros, although the girls are here to earn $$, afterall they are still girls who need loves..... they fall in love easily if you treat them really good initially and you stand out from the rest of the guys around her.

I would better stop here also.... else will go blah blah blah :)

mJ`mJ
11-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Perhaps you should go to the next street, Duxton Hill and look for a 7-11.FA is beside it.

Opposite Fondre??

KangTuo
11-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Opposite Fondre??

Nope. FA (Fields Aveue) is at Duxton Road. Opposite the Berjaya Hotel. On the left is a French cuisine resturant and than 7-11. On the right is Duxton 'xxxx'

Hope i am specific enough to lead u to FA

chanyboy
11-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Nope. FA (Fields Aveue) is at Duxton Road. Opposite the Berjaya Hotel. On the left is a French cuisine resturant and than 7-11. On the right is Duxton 'xxxx'

Hope i am specific enough to lead u to FA

ok, KangTuo - we can go talk-talk at FA then...so much to exchange indeed..and u cud intro pretty pinoy to keep loneliness away... cheers!;)

xiao liao
12-02-2007, 08:07 PM
冲!冲!冲!

2morrow night 令爸going to cheong at FA...

c u guys there!!!

KangTuo
12-02-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by chanyboy

ok, KangTuo - we can go talk-talk at FA then...so much to exchange indeed..and u cud intro pretty pinoy to keep loneliness away... cheers!

Too bad bro, my asawa have gone back to philipines and i will be away from FA as well.

I am now returing back to paramount (target: my asawa friend) . Thinking of it is really exicting to 'play' with my asawa friend when she is away. Paramount is so near jc... if dun like paramount can drop by jc as well. :)

Always cheong to keep loneliness away..

longbow888
13-02-2007, 01:17 AM
em...it is pity to know that they earn so little after 1 month. I thought they may earn more coz i happen to know their split with pub.

To Kangtuo: it is good that your girl knows you are caring and treating her well. My girl never understand me. I am so disappointed. Today I made a sort of farewell to her and decided to back off.
I think I put too much pressure on her. I also think she got very strong self esteem and doesn't want to be pitied. Maybe I am too sentimental but i would rather think this way.

By all means, it is too bad that I spent a lot of money but still get ppl hurt. A**H***me. I wish them all the best, human to human.

(don't blast and mock me if you think the other way. )

Kingshawn
13-02-2007, 12:53 PM
There also another pub worth checking it out. Quite happening. Its F....e. Its along the Tanjong Pagar Road , just beside the 50s ( Another chinese KTV) :)
The gals there are not bad, can play..

Lara_C
13-02-2007, 09:23 PM
you mean Fondre??

Kingshawn
14-02-2007, 08:39 AM
BINGO!
u visited before?

Lara_C
14-02-2007, 12:42 PM
yup 2 many times 4 my own good....anyway no more regular there now. You there often?

axlrose
14-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Used to frequent fondre yeah agree gals there can play. Pole dancing and what have u. managed to have a bbbj and hj there a few times.

KangTuo
14-02-2007, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by axlrose
Used to frequent fondre yeah agree gals there can play. Pole dancing and what have u. managed to have a bbbj and hj there a few times.

Whao...I miss so many things in Tanjong Pagar by only going to FA most of the times. Sure pop in one day. :)

Red_Perrier1099
15-02-2007, 01:26 AM
Went to check out Fondre. Pop in took a look and see people singing. mood kinda subdue so went over to FA.

Looking for new girl to play but the girl whom i bought drinks last week came to me. Started raba me together with her friend . Her friend damn aggressive. Raba by 2 girls damn shiok.

Then saw another girl....wow her face is damn pretty...like those Jap AV type. While the 2 girls raba me, she also came over to intro herself but in the end went off cos she cant compete with the 2 girls. When the 2 girls went off, she kept beoing me and when i smiled at her she immediately came over.

She has the best face I ever seen on a pinoy in these kind of pub. cannot tahan....:p

KangTuo
15-02-2007, 08:22 AM
Bro xiao liao,

You deducted me of 2 points and ask me to FxxK off from FA... How could u misuse your power just like that wan?:(

Do u own the pub? Why should i not go? Anyway i will be staying away form FA till my pinoy g/f come back. So relax.. bro. I cheong other pubs already.... returned to paramount.

And i salute u for being a man.. because u r the only one who identify yourself when u deducte my points.

Red_Perrier1099
15-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Kena bola bola by the girl in FA again.....@##%$ luckily never buy her any drinks.:D

My paramount girl called me up, still managed to get a F**k for valentine's day. hehe..

will be targeting the girl with Jap AV face at FA.....hope my other girl havent come back yet. :p

84_Junichinda
15-02-2007, 12:33 PM
WIth ur fuckface ngeow chee ngeow lan pattern still can get free fucks? Dun dream la. U always living in dream world posting fiction fantasy stories here hahaKena bola bola by the girl in FA again.....@##%$ luckily never buy her any drinks.:D

My paramount girl called me up, still managed to get a F**k for valentine's day. hehe..

will be targeting the girl with Jap AV face at FA.....hope my other girl havent come back yet. :p

mJ`mJ
16-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I am both a regular at fondre and mystery... I never been to FA. I tried going there on 14 of Feb, i open the door and look inside then i close back while my phone rang... then i try to open FA door again, but this time round it is lock... Kinda like WTF! so go over to mystery...

Guess will go FA again some other days...:)

KangTuo
17-02-2007, 07:10 PM

will be targeting the girl with Jap AV face at FA.....hope my other girl havent come back yet.

Bro.. is there one? Never see a Jap look-a-like before..

Red_Perrier1099
18-02-2007, 12:10 AM
Bro.. is there one? Never see a Jap look-a-like before..

She has a very good face, very seductive...

clowny
18-02-2007, 03:57 AM
where is mystery and FA ?
they work the same way as fondre ?

anyway those gals.. mostly they will get 14 days

then they will think of ways to extend
malaysia sometimes they go and come back sway can get 3 - 7 days
or they go thailand for 3-5 days anc come back
it depends..

xiao liao
18-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Bro xiao liao,

You deducted me of 2 points and ask me to FxxK off from FA... How could u misuse your power just like that wan?:(

Do u own the pub? Why should i not go? Anyway i will be staying away form FA till my pinoy g/f come back. So relax.. bro. I cheong other pubs already.... returned to paramount.

And i salute u for being a man.. because u r the only one who identify yourself when u deducte my points.

bro,
that must be someone sabotage me... i only have one post in this thread that i will go FA... i dun know who u r and wat u do... why should i do something like this to u??? it must be other zap u and use my name... how could someone zap u and confess his name???
i will up u once i regain power.
xiao liao

mJ`mJ
21-02-2007, 05:02 PM
where is mystery and FA ?
they work the same way as fondre ?

Mystery is beside balibago... FA is near the 7-11 at duxton road...

Not sure about FA... i head it is a live band pub... and for mystery, it is a KTV pub... Mystery management are friendly.. some girls knows customer services... i go there still get to eat chicken wings sometimes...

Fondre is like wise working the same... but it is a combination of a KTV and non KTV pub... One side is KTV and pool and the other is sit there listen to the songs they play and rubba rubba with gers... I also quite a regular there... the manager always intro me gers to rubba... lolx...

Happy Cheonging guys! Guess tonite on 4th day of CNY, i going to FA to reece for the first time after a bad experience of they locking up the entrance...:)

KangTuo
21-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Happy Cheonging guys! Guess tonite on 4th day of CNY, i going to FA to reece for the first time after a bad experience of they locking up the entrance...

Hope u enjoy your outing in FA. Cheers :D

GodsendSYT
22-02-2007, 12:34 AM
Bro xiao liao,

dun worry lah.. more bros in here will up u for that. :-)

inluv07
22-02-2007, 04:59 PM
Was at FA Tues nite..band was off bec CNY..not many ppl around..a few gd lookin gals there but no action..other pubs also very quiet..more fun tonight??:D

js0n
23-02-2007, 01:59 PM
went to skype tat day..

saw 1 ang moh fingering the pinoys..haha..she was in heaven n ask for more.

Told my pinoy that i wana try tat t$$$$$uess wat..shes on pad..yawns.but nice trip..hmm..great experience..raba n raba n raba..end up.she unzip my pants n fingers in to rub my balls....4 ladies drinks and 1 jug beer.wohoo.

slimboyfat
23-02-2007, 03:04 PM
went to skype tat day..

Told my pinoy that i wana try tat t$$$$$uess wat..shes on pad..yawns.but nice trip..hmm..great experience..raba n raba n raba..end up.she unzip my pants n fingers in to rub my balls....4 ladies drinks and 1 jug beer.wohoo.

what day was that? i was probably that ang moh

inluv07
23-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Went to Skype last nite, bored cos me gf has gone back...anyways most of the gals there are new, mostly cmi but willing to do almost anything to get credits :D i think i already overspend..

slimboyfat
23-02-2007, 05:51 PM
Went to Skype last nite, bored cos me gf has gone back...anyways most of the gals there are new, mostly cmi but willing to do almost anything to get credits :D i think i already overspend..

i dare not go there any more because i played games with the mamasan 'Belle"s heart.

i think she wants to cut off my balls now. next time you go tell her that Martin sends his love and see what happens.

Actually I liked her but I just dont have the money to go there a few times a week so i have quit it

inluv07
23-02-2007, 07:00 PM
i dare not go there any more because i played games with the mamasan 'Belle"s heart.

i think she wants to cut off my balls now. next time you go tell her that Martin sends his love and see what happens.

Actually I liked her but I just dont have the money to go there a few times a week so i have quit it

i saw an ang mo a few months back at skype enjoyin a bj...probably was u? :D

KangTuo
24-02-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally post by inluv07

Was at FA Tues nite..band was off bec CNY..not many ppl around..a few gd lookin gals there but no action..other pubs also very quiet..more fun tonight??
Went to Skype last nite, bored cos me gf has gone back...anyways most of the gals there are new, mostly cmi but willing to do almost anything to get credits i think i already overspend..
i saw an ang mo a few months back at skype enjoyin a bj...probably was u?

Originally posted by js0n

went to skype tat day..

FA seems no much action. Only pretty faces...
Skype seems alot of actions but mostly CMI..
Which pub got pretty faces and actions? Its so hard to find now...
I only found 2 in Spinney Zone last december...trying to look for them again, but seems like they MIA..

my most enjoyable time so far.. see link for my FR

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1767952&postcount=42
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1768158&postcount=45

mJ`mJ
24-02-2007, 01:40 PM
i think i made another successful trip to TP again... I went to Mystery Pub... I wouldn't say the girls are pretty or rather damn pretty... but i would say that the girls there give me this kind of Girlfriend Feeling... I went with 2 of my other friend... I not sure bros here have been there anot... i was sitting at my usual sit under the TV and singing my usual songs with the girls... Like wise... 2 philippina girls came over to get my number... and of course i spend quite a number of ladies drink and lots of rubba rubba had done... Just love it...

Going again soon!:D

KangTuo
24-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Happy Cheonging guys! Guess tonite on 4th day of CNY, i going to FA to reece for the first time after a bad experience of they locking up the entrance...

i think i made another successful trip to TP again... I went to Mystery Pub... I wouldn't say the girls are pretty or rather damn pretty... but i would say that the girls there give me this kind of Girlfriend Feeling... I went with 2 of my other friend... I not sure bros here have been there anot... i was sitting at my usual sit under the TV and singing my usual songs with the girls... Like wise... 2 philippina girls came over to get my number... and of course i spend quite a number of ladies drink and lots of rubba rubba had done... Just love it...

Going again soon!

Bro mJ`mJ, thought u wanna go FA to check it out... ended in Mystery ha.
Went Mystery before... but sad to say karaoke pubs are not my choice.

mJ`mJ
25-02-2007, 03:40 AM
Bro KangTuo,

I went to FA, but find that mystery still suits me... atleast i go in most of the girls i know and the cashier, bartender and manager became my friends once i regular there. For now, i guess i will go mystery to enjoy my drinks and sing a couple of songs.

But nevertheless, thanks for the intro for other pubs. New pubs, will visit again!

NO1PUNJABI
25-02-2007, 05:12 AM
Hi guys, i have been frequenting TP for around 6 years now. A few happening places these days are Ortigas, Fondre, Balibago, Purple Diamond, Club Gordias just to name a few. I am not in Karoake but blue diamond, rapid seems to be for karoke. Just my two cents worth

mJ`mJ
26-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Bro KangTuo,

Seriously why are u zapping me for my comments?

Are you the boss of FA? Push the sales and wanna people to go? Just because i say mystery suits me and u zap me 2 points... Whats the use? Wake up la bro... i dun wanna offend you... but just that this is too much... Zap all you want... there is always karma... lolx!:D

KangTuo
26-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Bro KangTuo,

Seriously why are u zapping me for my comments?

Are you the boss of FA? Push the sales and wanna people to go? Just because i say mystery suits me and u zap me 2 points... Whats the use? Wake up la bro... i dun wanna offend you... but just that this is too much... Zap all you want... there is always karma... lolx!
Originally Posted by KangTuo
Bro xiao liao,

You deducted me of 2 points and ask me to FxxK off from FA... How could u misuse your power just like that wan?

Originally posted by xiao liao
bro,
that must be someone sabotage me... i only have one post in this thread that i will go FA... i dun know who u r and wat u do... why should i do something like this to u??? it must be other zap u and use my name... how could someone zap u and confess his name???
i will up u once i regain power.
xiao liao

Bro mJ`mJ,
somebody is playing prank and sabotaging here.
I was deducted 2 points before and the person leave the nick as bro xiao liao. Bro xiao liao had a power of 2, so i tot it was him. but he make it clear its not him.
I think someone has use my nick when he deduct your points. But i have power of 1, so cannot be me deduct u 2 points.
Nevermind.. i will up u whenever i can...but now wait 24hrs for me to regian power. cheers :)

Ever since i have been deducted 2 points and lost my power, many SBF bro helped me to regain my points and power... doubling up at the soonest possible time. And very soon i will have power of 2 (in Mar) Cheers.

BLseven
26-02-2007, 04:18 AM
hi bros,

just like to find out quite early on this tread some bros mentioned that he went a pub and was offered a room for a bottle and then there's great action from girl once in room.

any bro knows which pub this bro is talking abt? can share please?

cheers

mJ`mJ
26-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Wah thats good to hear.... I am not upset about the deduction of points... but just that i think the rep points deduct and adding really need to do something... like... auto write name in... so people will know...

Anyway hope the bros here also help me regain my points... hehe...:)

mJ`mJ
26-02-2007, 10:19 PM
hi bros,

just like to find out quite early on this tread some bros mentioned that he went a pub and was offered a room for a bottle and then there's great action from girl once in room.

any bro knows which pub this bro is talking abt? can share please?

cheers

Could this not be pub? Could it be NightClub? Maybe is 50's?

Hakoshu
26-02-2007, 10:28 PM
50s got no actions one...... actions being in tanjong pagar could be only in XTD

Could this not be pub? Could it be NightClub? Maybe is 50's?

inluv07
27-02-2007, 12:17 AM
went to skype over the weekend met a pinoy with nice eyes, nose, pretty face, almost model looks or so I thought (in the dim lights so maybe not!). was thinkin i was in for a great time...she came raba..start to get shiok..too bad body not so hot...probably already got a kid, can feel tummy flab...sian already..

any bro been to revival? is it the same as 50's?

TheSting
27-02-2007, 09:04 AM
U're talking about my post issit?
which was cut/paste into 2nd post of this thread?

well.. its been more then a year since i went.
best if u go look look la.
probably change le.

axlrose
28-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Bros try On the Rocks Look for tr*cy & fr*ya (Sorry dnt know if i should post name). Can play and if she or they like you then can get bonus! Got a bbbj & fj w F & bbbj w T. T has nice boobs F is wilder. Can french and HJ just position at the dark corner. Enjoy.

KangTuo
28-02-2007, 01:45 PM
Bros try On the Rocks Look for tr*cy & fr*ya (Sorry dnt know if i should post name). Can play and if she or they like you then can get bonus! Got a bbbj & fj w F & bbbj w T. T has nice boobs F is wilder. Can french and HJ just position at the dark corner. Enjoy.

Is it the pub at the corner near the TP mrt station? u say FJ ..... in the pub or wait for them after work? Must visit them one fine day . :)

axlrose
28-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Both man! first time was inside the pub toilet!!! But quicky only lah did her doggie just raise skirt and bang away! no need wait til closing get thier numbers ask them out during afternoons! They stay nearby only. Usually if they agree to meet u hosei liao man. Hope bros enjoy. any other good ones? last time Fondre have a few lah. Now long time never chiong Fondre. Balibago at Duxton also usually gals will hj or if hiong bbbj you.

etsys
28-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Well, crack head, I always avoid getting bbbj or hj inside the pub. I take a chance, if can hang around till closing time, then wait to pick them. Not clean, and when below head become stronger, dont know how to control upper head.

I am scare for BBBJ and FJ for safety reason :eek:

Anyway, Balibago always rocks, if you can find your way for avoiding to pay too much: girls always insist only got 50$ drink. And sometime a battalion jump on you, scaring the hell out of you ..

And the next one - Season also rock - for now.

Check out, and decide. Again it is season game- sometime some pub have too many new girl, and then all go malaysia extend visa, then the place dry. No promoting place - just today market info.

Ask them out afternoon sometime dont work .. as most girl too lazy to go out, or boss control, ask money.

Anyway, one man meat another man poison ...

Have fun ..

Roger

axlrose
01-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Bros can try bar 5 at duxton also lotsa big boobs hehe.

axlrose
01-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Sorry bros just heard fr*ya no longer at on the rocks. shifted to some pub at duxton. Anyway if anyone interested in can pass her # to some senior bros. this chick is damn horny when she's high. She'll suck u let u finger her the rest up to u all.

best123
01-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Bros can try bar 5 at duxton also lotsa big boobs hehe.

wah.....sounds like my type.....will try it out soon!

axlrose
02-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Bro best123 if u want to play there sit inside choose the corner parts darker lah and can play more there. Enjoy!

axlrose
02-03-2007, 01:45 PM
Bros freya going to KL later for exit i think if any bro want to join her a maybe get unlimited fun hehehe.

Malaysian Datuk
02-03-2007, 04:26 PM
Duxton pubs all same shit different joints only......the area imho is saturated.....never go few weeks the pubs all changed names liao......the other day went down for free food (not free mixers) at Fields Ave.....so-so only so after eating my fill dropped by at Circle Inn next door for looksee.....50% of the chicks can make it only but I managed to find 2 greenhorn gems....not pushy for LDs....so still a passable way to spend the evening

jur9
02-03-2007, 04:42 PM
Totally agree with the bros here on whatever has been posted.

If you managed to get them to go out with you, you are most likely in luck to carry on further.

I for one dislike it when they start pushing for LDs and that was why I stopped going to paramount. So when I have visited a few of these pubs, the girls would know better than to ask me for lots of LDs as I feel that only benefits the owners. Nothing for us.

Clit_LickeR
03-03-2007, 12:37 AM
managed to find 2 greenhorn gems.... still a passable way to spend the evening

How you spent the evening huh? :p
This pattern you never teach me hor...? :D

teraterm55
03-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Duxton pubs all same shit different joints only......the area imho is saturated.....never go few weeks the pubs all changed names liao......the other day went down for free food (not free mixers) at Fields Ave.....so-so only so after eating my fill dropped by at Circle Inn next door for looksee.....50% of the chicks can make it only but I managed to find 2 greenhorn gems....not pushy for LDs....so still a passable way to spend the evening

whaaa bro u also all around. heheh.. i hang out at The Bronkz and also Blue Diamond (sometimes purple diamond) next time u wanna go around that area gimme a call leh.

gussiman
04-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Just got back from a solo session at Fondre. Since I read about it in this thread, thot I'd just share my impression & experience tonight. My first FR ever on this forum! :D

Went down abt 9.30 pm, lucky to find a parking lot along Tras St. Wasn't really looking for anything, just a bit of fun & companionship for the evening. Ordered a beer ($7.80/mug, didn't bother abt jug as I was alone) when I was accosted by 2 ladies. Usual yak-yak, where are u from, what's your name etc etc. Pub then relatively empty of customers, but a good number of pinoys (25, I was told), all dressed in the obligatory skimpy outfits.

The girls there are a mixed bag. Saw a few that imo can pass, but a number of others... I'll just say they're "average".

The 2 that were my companions I'll refer to as J & R (not sure if I should reveal their names here). J looked abt maybe early 30's, I think she is the decent type, ie no extras. She sings quite well & was friendly enough. Looks wise ave, but pleasant enough, but I liked her eyes, for some reason I found them attractive.

R on the other hand... :eek: quite hiong & for those of few who're looking for "action" I think she provides. She looked like she's in her mid 30's, but figure wise ok, nothing special but nothing bad either. But she's quite forward, dance for you, raba thighs then went higher & higher until she was once in a while grabbing my didi. Grind her groin against your legs, hug you etc - I assume this is SOP. But as the night wore on she hiked her skirt & took my hand & allowed me to raba her pussy. Unfortunately she had shaved, and the pubic hair was growing back, so that was a bit of a turn off.

Well things got hotter (& better) until she, using J and another girl (A) as cover while she unzipped my pants and started doing HJ, w/o me asking. But her technique was not right & it was uncomfortable (maybe I not wet enough) so I asked her to stop. I was also embarrassed as this was not in an isolated corner but in the middle of the pub near the counter!

I suppose she was looking to supplement her income but I just wasn't in the mood for serious hanky panky.

But the best of the lot was A. I wish she had come over sooner, I found her quite sexy, prettier than most, and has a tight body. R's ass was a bit on the flabby side but A's was firm & taut, like a dancer's. I did not spend much time with her since she came over towards the end of my session, and I bought her only 1 LD, but she's someone I wouldn't mind getting to know better *wink wink*.

So in conclusion Fondre is ok, has some potential. But I'm not sure whether the management is ok, as everytime R wanted to do something "naughty" she'd look around first and if she saw one of the managers walking by she'd stop.

LD's are $20 & $30 for beers (dunno why 2 prices) & $20 for 2 shots of tequila.

mJ`mJ
04-03-2007, 01:37 PM
Hi Guissman Bro,

Looks like you gotten yourself some nice deals ah! Its actually normal for those pinoys to stop and look around when ever a manager walk pass. I think think they are just new or wanted to avoid any unnecessary attention from their managers. Afterall, all this pinoys are here to entertain the customers, 1 or 2 LD will encourage them to work for them more. You are consider quite lucky already... i been there so many time, i only get 1 time HJ at the darkest corner of fondre...

Maybe the next time i go down can meet up with you.. haha... Usually i go TP on wednesday... So lucky bro can catch me in TP.. haha... Enjoy your trips!:D

Malaysian Datuk
04-03-2007, 04:48 PM
How you spent the evening huh?
This pattern you never teach me hor...?You can join me anytime lor.....so near your office......come back from LOS liao? (sorrie dun know supposed to post this info or not:D )
whaaa bro u also all around. heheh.. i hang out at The Bronkz and also Blue Diamond (sometimes purple diamond) next time u wanna go around that area gimme a call leh.You also leh....surprised to see you at GM (btw GM can hang flowers too;) ).....TP & Duxton now stand down for a week....bringing Pino for exit run to JB

Clit_LickeR
04-03-2007, 05:15 PM
come back from LOS liao? (sorrie dun know supposed to post this info or not )

Never go LOS lah... Playing 'Buy $ sell $' (cos i tot the value should go down after the Shin corp saga...) ;)

Malaysian Datuk
04-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Never go LOS lah... Playing 'Buy $ sell $' (cos i tot the value should go down after the Shin corp saga...) ;)
Roger that....huat more hor

Last time when my office in TP (leave office at 3pm).....modus operandi was first to KS for afternon delight then to TP pub for HH....then take train to JB for overnight.....want to relieve memories with me?:D

sex0l0gy
04-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Just got back from a solo session at Fondre. Since I read about it in this thread, thot I'd just share my impression & experience tonight. My first FR ever on this forum! :D

Went down abt 9.30 pm, lucky to find a parking lot along Tras St. Wasn't really looking for anything, just a bit of fun & companionship for the evening. Ordered a beer ($7.80/mug, didn't bother abt jug as I was alone) when I was accosted by 2 ladies. Usual yak-yak, where are u from, what's your name etc etc. Pub then relatively empty of customers, but a good number of pinoys (25, I was told), all dressed in the obligatory skimpy outfits.

The girls there are a mixed bag. Saw a few that imo can pass, but a number of others... I'll just say they're "average".

The 2 that were my companions I'll refer to as J & R (not sure if I should reveal their names here). J looked abt maybe early 30's, I think she is the decent type, ie no extras. She sings quite well & was friendly enough. Looks wise ave, but pleasant enough, but I liked her eyes, for some reason I found them attractive.

R on the other hand... :eek: quite hiong & for those of few who're looking for "action" I think she provides. She looked like she's in her mid 30's, but figure wise ok, nothing special but nothing bad either. But she's quite forward, dance for you, raba thighs then went higher & higher until she was once in a while grabbing my didi. Grind her groin against your legs, hug you etc - I assume this is SOP. But as the night wore on she hiked her skirt & took my hand & allowed me to raba her pussy. Unfortunately she had shaved, and the pubic hair was growing back, so that was a bit of a turn off.

Well things got hotter (& better) until she, using J and another girl (A) as cover while she unzipped my pants and started doing HJ, w/o me asking. But her technique was not right & it was uncomfortable (maybe I not wet enough) so I asked her to stop. I was also embarrassed as this was not in an isolated corner but in the middle of the pub near the counter!

I suppose she was looking to supplement her income but I just wasn't in the mood for serious hanky panky.

But the best of the lot was A. I wish she had come over sooner, I found her quite sexy, prettier than most, and has a tight body. R's ass was a bit on the flabby side but A's was firm & taut, like a dancer's. I did not spend much time with her since she came over towards the end of my session, and I bought her only 1 LD, but she's someone I wouldn't mind getting to know better *wink wink*.

So in conclusion Fondre is ok, has some potential. But I'm not sure whether the management is ok, as everytime R wanted to do something "naughty" she'd look around first and if she saw one of the managers walking by she'd stop.

LD's are $20 & $30 for beers (dunno why 2 prices) & $20 for 2 shots of tequila.

Helo Bro gussiman

Tat pub is full of fillipino... not a bad place... used to go there quite sometime ago with a buddy but due to working timing, no one accompanies me...... sianz.....maybe one of these days shld drop by.... these gals are quite friendly and like u say.... "average". but be careful, if you buy them tequila cos most of them can drink up to 10 shot before you know.... and alway remember the number of drink you buy for them....cos when you recieve the bills, you will noe tat you had become a "Blood Donator"

gussiman
04-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Thank you. I think they have a good system - if you order LD, they'll jot down the order on a piece of paper & ask you to sign.
That way no argument right?

Chaeoz
04-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Thank you. I think they have a good system - if you order LD, they'll jot down the order on a piece of paper & ask you to sign.
That way no argument right?

Yo bro... nice to hear u having fun that nite... knock out when I reach home yesterday... Till around 7plus... when I come back in, u're gone.. Maybe next time we exchange number.. for easy contact... :D

owen1
04-03-2007, 07:07 PM
Went to fields ave

gers many....not all fantastic....Liquid damage was ex..
maybe was not wat i expected, as usually LD is only $20.

nothing happening....just hug here and there, sianz
only good thing is the live band, quite good.

definitely wont go back to buy LD, will just go there and listen to band and buy my $7 mug of beer at most.

Chaeoz
04-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Went to fields ave

gers many....not all fantastic....Liquid damage was ex..
maybe was not wat i expected, as usually LD is only $20.

nothing happening....just hug here and there, sianz
only good thing is the live band, quite good.

definitely wont go back to buy LD, will just go there and listen to band and buy my $7 mug of beer at most.

u know why??? cause u never jio me along mah... :D

JackieTan
05-03-2007, 04:58 PM
to cut it short and sweet... I went to spinny zone juz few days before christmas last yr... Inside was packed with pinos and of course guys... keke
The LD was $20 or $30 which i kinda forget le... But one thing was I got a short bbbj from one of the gal there... she was slim and pretty too...too bad didnt cim as I was sitting near the entrance and many pple ard ma...She juz took out my dick and start to blow me.. Many rabba rabba from other gals too... spend ard $120 tat night.
As from wat the gal said, they not allow to go toilet with customer.. haha.. if not, sure unload in there... lol
:D

edenz
07-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Just back from Fondre, my virgin visit there alone.

Reached ard 8.30pm. Wanted to get secluded seats so went early. Well the best one was taken, so i took the one beside them. Sat for 20 mins and no one approach me?!? :rolleyes: Saw a couple of chicks with wow wow figures. I'm not sure but i tink there r a couple of ah-guas there!!

Finally 2 girls came over and only one appealed to me, saw her dancing before she came over...HOT! Told me she's 24 and her name. The usualy bla bla, y no gf, be ur gf bullshit. No action, all talk. Then butterfly for donkey years, back again drink her LD n butterfly away?? Then found out that got big customer.. haha.. must be one of the bros here... all flock to him. Once they left, she came back n acc me for long. That's when e real action begins.

Came over lick my nipples sia, grab my dick and kept grindin me there with her dance moves. She sure can move her body well man. Pulled down one side of her bra revealing her nipple and push my head to suck!! wah.. very auto sia!! The usual french n kisses n things got high and she unzip n pulled my didi out...breif HJ n i tink she wanted to giv a bbbj but decided to stop n push it back in n zip up. Whisper to me later, got ppl lookin.. Must be the bro sittin beside! lol oh wateva, i was there juz to kill time, so was gettin tired too. Decided to call it a day and asked her for number. Think can ask her out, she said why not. Tink hosey liao!

Weird part is. I bought 3 LDs n 2 mugs for myself. According to bro gussiman, 1 mug is 7.80 and 1 LD is 30 bucks. my bill came with GST n bla bla $75.60??? duno they count wrongly or my girl do magic?? haha..anyway was cheaper than i thot so well, overall not a bad trip.

But one BIG MINUS point is... my table FREAKIN DIRTY! got cockroaches shareing the table with me :eek: tink cleaniness wise nt tt fantastic..can be improved!

Red_Perrier1099
07-03-2007, 01:18 AM
There is one girl at FA now, very chio..her name is Iris. :p

seven11
07-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Hi Bros,

Any of the mentioned pubs start operating at 3 to 4pm ? Always goes to those early ktv session, guess it is time to change to something new.

Thank in advance.

Cheers

axlrose
09-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Just went fondre early this week got 2 gals can only remember jo-ann abit chubby but very sweet shaved pussy! the other can't remember but she was wearing short white dress thatlooks more like nighties! Got to suck and lick her boobs b cup w eraser tip nippes and nice ass managed to get bbbj and hj til i came on her skirt hehehe.

mJ`mJ
09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Looks like lots of Fondre Lovers here ah after Bro Guissman give an FR there...

I also like fondre... i pop in there once a while too...

mJ`mJ
09-03-2007, 11:02 PM

mJ`mJ
09-03-2007, 11:06 PM

KangTuo
10-03-2007, 12:24 AM

Looks like Fondre is a happening place to visit....hmmm
Seems like few bros here always go for solo mission at Fondre ha..:)

Lara_C
10-03-2007, 12:32 AM
Just went fondre early this week got 2 gals can only remember jo-ann abit chubby but very sweet shaved pussy! the other can't remember but she was wearing short white dress thatlooks more like nighties! Got to suck and lick her boobs b cup w eraser tip nippes and nice ass managed to get bbbj and hj til i came on her skirt hehehe.

Hi axl

Whats the damage for bbbj and hj ?

tittyhawk
10-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Just back from Fondre, my virgin visit there alone.

But one BIG MINUS point is... my table FREAKIN DIRTY! got cockroaches shareing the table with me :eek: tink cleaniness wise nt tt fantastic..can be improved!
Agreed with u bro, Fondre quite run down n pool table is hella rusty but its free! Mixed crowd, ordered 1 jug without gals only ard 20+

Lara_C
10-03-2007, 07:32 PM
Agreed with u bro, Fondre quite run down n pool table is hella rusty but its free! Mixed crowd, ordered 1 jug without gals only ard 20+

Just a little secert about that pooltable in Fondre...a rat has had its home inside there....

tittyhawk
10-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Just a little secert about that pooltable in Fondre...a rat has had its home inside there....

No wonder sometimes the balls cannot come out after the game....hehe

Lara_C
11-03-2007, 12:44 AM
No wonder sometimes the balls cannot come out after the game....hehe

ya can find chicken bones inside sometimes and u know that the balls have a funny texture to them? My advice is to wash yr hands before you hold dick when you pee. Its probably coated wif rat shit....

KangTuo
11-03-2007, 03:41 AM
FA no more shiok already. Sianz...
Quite sometimes never go, band still sing same songs.. girls are so so, seen them around before. No new hot stuff. When buy them drinks, they only do their usual dance and raba routine, not action pack or happening stuff at most tables as well.

Where is the good old days at FA?
Dunno shall i give this another chance or give it a miss for sometimes..

axlrose
12-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Bros no damage lah just buy them LD bought 1 double for them each only.

edenz
12-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Fondre really machiam Animal Planet sia.. wanted to go later tonight...tink nw sian 1/2...haiz.duno whr to chiong liao..:(

Lara_C
13-03-2007, 02:02 AM
Bros no damage lah just buy them LD bought 1 double for them each only.

Hmmm... you seem to have got off very cheap, surprise they never ask you for more. Especially what you got

axlrose
16-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Bro depends on ladies lah and sometimes how you treat and talk to them. Filipinas usually quite easy going ones. Heard also Bar 5 now have some wild ones? will try to go look see sometime.

mJ`mJ
16-03-2007, 09:20 PM
I also heard of Bar 5... Damn happening...

Anyway just on the 13 march, i went to reece Fondre with 3 of my other friends. Hmmm... As usual la... their manager or waiter who always stand outside which i knew him jio me in for a drink... So settle down with 1 jug. I also notice that the table quite dirty. But bo bian la... Maybe they lazy? Talking about the girls inside... I managed to hook up 2 girls at one go. Touch touch they bums and exchange kisses and a bit of Frenching even Breast Suck. Not a bad deal. Go Fondre, i think is Dun Complain, then not bad. But once u complain, its really bad...

best123
16-03-2007, 09:29 PM
hmm....seem like Bar 5 is the place to go...

mJ`mJ
16-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey Bros of Tanjong Pagar & Duxton,

Can i check with anyone here if you all have been to this place called Club Pampanga? Is this place good?? If i am not wrong it is the old Fling Bar that is no longer in business then convert over... So anyone have been there?? Need your reviews!:D

Thanks!

axlrose
17-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Bro discovered another daring gal @ Rapids hehehe try to look for this girl Co***en Can do HJ inside the pub hehe but please try to get the seat at the end of the pub ok the dark corner and please prepare tissue. Enjoy!!!

etsys
17-03-2007, 02:01 PM
That is becoming normal now in TP area I guess.... :D

BTW, any bro can comment on SPINXXX ??? Seem hot .. according to my buddies. I stick to bottoms and circle, and wonder worth to venture out ..

Thanks

Roger

KangTuo
17-03-2007, 06:47 PM
BTW, any bro can comment on SPINXXX ??? Seem hot .. according to my buddies. I stick to bottoms and circle, and wonder worth to venture out ..

Seems like alot of pubs in tanjong pagar is hotting up with more girls willing to do 'jobs' for drink. Dun need go paramount already.

The few pubs bros mention got very little good looking pinoy leh . But the girls make it up with the 'jobs'. It will still be worth going and buy them drinks.

Use to always go FA for chio looking pinoy.. to raba raba and talk talk only. Waste time. I think i should venture to other pubs to get a 'job' done...
Will give FA a miss for a long time now...

mJ`mJ
17-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Hmm... Spiney Zone = SpinXXX??

Guess this coming monday i going down to TP liaoz... haha.. Going to recee another pub. Rapids seems quiet... Really got happening mehz?

axlrose
19-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Bros managed to TaBao Col**en last friday hehe damn horny man. Just bought her 2 triples and waited til closing 3am. Hope bros here enjoy. a few nice looking gals at Rapids are angel nice handful b cup boobs, Angie pretty sweet girl and there's one short gal w damn c-cup jugs can't remember her name oh yeah camille. can try and go in group and get these 4 hehehe.

Red_Perrier1099
19-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Bros managed to TaBao Col**en last friday hehe damn horny man. Just bought her 2 triples and waited til closing 3am. Hope bros here enjoy. a few nice looking gals at Rapids are angel nice handful b cup boobs, Angie pretty sweet girl and there's one short gal w damn c-cup jugs can't remember her name oh yeah camille. can try and go in group and get these 4 hehehe.

How much is the Tabao? just 2 triples?

axlrose
19-03-2007, 05:02 PM
Yeah bro just bought 2 triples. But again everything depends upon how u sian and chemistry lah. Enjoy and hope to hear more frs of different pubs.

Red_Perrier1099
19-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Yeah bro just bought 2 triples. But again everything depends upon how u sian and chemistry lah. Enjoy and hope to hear more frs of different pubs.

WIll go check out Rapids. Thanks.

Fantastic4
20-03-2007, 06:43 PM
Just to share a short FR....

Went to B*** B*** with a friend of mine on 17/3/07. The 1st girl who sat wif me looks quite pretty. She was quite alright initially. Asked for drink & I bought her one. As time passes by, she start to reveal her true colour. Tried to fondle her boobs but she kept brushing my hand away. However, she still kept asking for drinks. Told her no more.

Another girl came by & I pulled her over. She's a bit bak bak but she's playable. Got her to give me a HJ & BBBJ. Also fingered her pussy & to my surprise, it's cleanly shaven. Looks wise, she's average but what I like abt her is that she can play. Bought drinks for her & feel that it's really worth it.

Will go there again but need to recover vit M 1st.

Cheers
Fantastic4:D

axlrose
21-03-2007, 10:02 AM
Bro just a word of caution when going Balibago Sometimes the girls just order LD without asking u after u raba raba already. So please be careful and be firm. Enjoy.

Red_Perrier1099
22-03-2007, 01:43 AM

Went to check out Rapids. The only girl who caught my eye is Angel. Nice and fair looking. At least a 32C cup boobs. Only managed to touch her boobs (braless) awhile and kiss a little, rather tame. Nice looking girl but a flower vase.

I find Rapids quite a boring place because it's karaoke concept.

BkkResident
23-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Went to check out Rapids. The only girl who caught my eye is Angel. Nice and fair looking. At least a 32C cup boobs. Only managed to touch her boobs (braless) awhile and kiss a little, rather tame. Nice looking girl but a flower vase.

I find Rapids quite a boring place because it's karaoke concept.

Never get FOCs?:rolleyes: :D

axlrose
23-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Well think some bros here managed to try colleen already hehehe saw her go off w a customer after work :-) Hope the bro had a good time.

mJ`mJ
24-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Its really how u play around in TP. Girls maybe working for money. At the same time, they also need love. If you are able make them feel that you want them very much, they will gladly follow you out after work or before work. Of course, spending on them is something unavoidable. But spend smartly....

KangTuo
26-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Its really how u play around in TP. Girls maybe working for money. At the same time, they also need love. If you are able make them feel that you want them very much, they will gladly follow you out after work or before work.

If u play too much.... they will not only follow you out before/after work. They can dun work and follow u out as well. They will be willing to sleep with u every night. They will be willing to kantot everynight. They will call u every day during your work. They will call u every night after they finish work. They will even call u during their work. The will follow u everywhere...

always_sexcited
26-03-2007, 02:51 AM
Any bros here frequent Club Ortigas. I went there 2 days ago at 12nm and see so many pinoys. Everyone are so free except for a few got hooked and raba raba with some bros...about <10 guys at the club but 30 pinoys I think. Overall only 10% can make it...referring to looks only..
When I entered a girl called A-- immediately come up to me and start the usual TCSS...Wow...she really got very very hot body..breasts a little small but still hot....keep using her sexy bums to grind me not stop...Her frenching is power. For that 2 hours...she never go and my didi shoot up north...not a moment my didi can relax. She tried to HJ me but I find a little uncomfortable...so stop after 10 mins and decide not to cum but raba with her non stop. The notty thing about her is when she know i got damn high..she stop and start frenching me or sexy dance for me....then few mins later start again....wow...if only she's going to fuck me and dont let me cum for 2 hrs...shiok man....suck her tits many times too...When I was leaving...I see another even better looking with hotter body...wanna try her next time...but I promise A-- will look for her already..shit...A-- also been sms-ing me sweet words 2-3 times a day...she's great..but I think I want try others...

Damage...3 LDs for 2 non-stop hr $60...+ 1 mug of beer $5.50

slimboyfat
26-03-2007, 03:31 PM
You guys might want to try Snazzy Zone - it is next to The One KTV (the old trishaw station)

Many of the Skype Zone girls have been transferred there so you can expect the same kind of service. Its got more of a disco concept but there are lots of quiet corners for you to get to know your girl better.

Jug of beer is $22, LD's standard price like all the other 'S' Zones

At the moment the early crowd is almost zero so you can pick and choose the best girls.....

always_sexcited
27-03-2007, 04:08 AM
Today I went to club Ortigas again and look for my A-- girl. Juz realise that she's only 154cm and already tallest in the entire place...wow...so jialat. She's seems to be trapped in some form of stupid system to travel here and hasn't been earning till she earn her status as 'freelance'...don't quite understand that term used by them but that's when they get more freedom and earn more money...not they freelance to go bang bang outside with bros...confused....and she told me a lot of her problems now....sigh...how to help, me also damn poor liao. Also the best way is she work herself up...but then she's also very picky on her customer and don't offer BJ or FJ. I must say she got damn bloody smooth skin and nice sexy legs...Anyway, I guess there's better hunt in many other pubs in that area. When I left and got into 7-11..saw 2 chio tall fair looking babes...could they be pinoys...wah... Must go pub hopping more liao.

Totally
27-03-2007, 08:46 PM
dont mind me asking, Which days do the pub operate? Or they operate everyday?

sugardad
28-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Sorry , I wana know about Bottoms Up at 46, Duxton Road. Sorry if I am asking the easy way out, but read many threads had nothingabout it cos my friends were saying that this is the more decent pub that he had been too and was quite attracted to 1 gal there.

Thining of visiting but would like to collect more info about the gals there.

Please give some pointers.

Thanks a million.

sugardad
28-03-2007, 04:29 PM
I had a bit of talk with my friend, so this is how the story goes....

He met this chick when they were in temporary transfer in JB's pino pub. They manage to hook up together and sort of in a relationship now. He refuse to goto see her work in TG cos just like some bro said, it's a bit hard to see your own chick raba raba another man infront of you but he eventually went down and realised that this " bottoms up " is the clean type, not the wild type as many bro had mentioned, like FA and etc.

He also understand how certain rules works so he never ask question about it but he sometime can't help it. Anyway, he is divorced but having to raise 2 kids acting both Dad and Mum, is talking alot from him, in terms of time.... but he make it very clear to her pino gal that he will never get married again cos I knew it was a big horror for him during the proceed espically her ex-wife is abusive after drinking. cut the story short....

He wana know from all you cheongster is that pub really that clean ? pay a visit on his behalf and test water for him. PM for the pino's name if you guys wana test water. BTW, she is a mix blood, quarter spanish blood. 1.63 m tall and like 33C , 24 and 33 . Look exoctic in the night with make-up.

Thanks a million.

I am asking because I know him for 20 years now, he is a decent man, very attractive to girls , good body build but always turn down girls cos too much pain in long term relationship but 3 to 6 month relation OK cos he always end it there. He is well to do, and I always envy him cos he knows lots of chicks and he is never self-fish and always bring chicks out for me to know. Always got chick from all over malaysia goes to JB to look for him, I remember got a vietnamese, a few Thais, HK, Indonesians,Japan all rich chick but he always politely turn them down for further relationship cos he says sometime good ONS is better then anything. He is always angry with some of the chicks cos they really check and confirm he is single then always come flying down to look for him.

Anyway, he is quiet serious about this PINO so do me a fav to check her out.

etsys
29-03-2007, 12:48 AM
He wana know from all you cheongster is that pub really that clean ? pay a visit on his behalf and test water for him. PM for the pino's name if you guys wana test water. BTW, she is a mix blood, quarter spanish blood. 1.63 m tall and like 33C , 24 and 33 . Look exoctic in the night with make-up.

Anyway, though this sound not so funny, I have to admit, one man's meat is ...

Anyway, all I know is that Bottoms is a good place, comparatively better than other joints, but bottom line - still a joint in TP, and almost anything goes. The decent part - or little bit, come because of the band upstairs, a three piece synthesizer work,

I been there a few times, and the girls are no different - they earn their drink, by doing what they supposed to do, entertain customer.

As to the specific girl, I will not be going there this week, maybe next week. The girl may have 'flown' back by then ...

Well, no further comments. If what i said make sense, good luck bro :confused:

Openbook
29-03-2007, 05:01 AM
I had a bit of talk with my friend, so this is how the story goes....

He met this chick when they were in temporary transfer in JB's pino pub. Anyway, he is quiet serious about this PINO so do me a fav to check her out..

Recently i was down at one of the pubs at TP and was quite smitten with a Pino as well.. so i guess i can understand ur friend's dilenma.. torn between wanting her and yet afraid there wont be a happy ending.. want to see her but cannot tolerate seeing her with someone else.. i myself am still debating if i should go look for her again..

like wat bro etsys said, the girls are here to earn their keep.. its not advisable to keep hopes high.. since you mentioned ur friend is well-to-do.. so perhaps an option for him is to 'bao' her while the interest is still there.. I believe none of the girls actually enjoy working at such joints.. and if someone is willing to 'bao' them, i'm doubtful they'd reject it.. from then on many crossroads may appear.. and who knows.. it may evolve into a "Pretty Woman" ending??

seven11
29-03-2007, 01:20 PM
Thank you for all the bros for the FR on TP and Duxton.

Finally made my trip with 2 of my friends to TP Pinoy pubs after so many years. Went into Bottom but was disappointed as there were no much chio pinoy. Got one okok looking but my friends cannot get anyone that matches their taste. So had 2 jugs of beer and left. I am the only one bought a single for the pinoy who sat with me.

Remember there were some postings on FA, decided to take a look. Lots of gers in FA and I would say that some of them are quite young. 3 of us went in and a few young vege caught my attentions and I wave to a ger named Sandy (21yo)to come to my table. Once sat down, we chat a while and then she started to hugs and kisses me. Do some lap dance and I started to autoroam. Neh Neh small but with the CFM face. So ok for me. Than the qtn of LD came. Since my friends are also quite enjoying, i order 1 double for each ger. When the drinks arrives, it took them less than 5 mins to finish up their shots (total got 6 shots, 2 each). I was like "Wah Lan Ay", like that die liao, but I continue to french, autoroam and nipple sucking. About 20 mins later, the request on LD came again. This time i told her later i will buy them another round but not now. Can see that my friend's gers are not playing with them after the first round of LD. My gers say ok and we continue our biz..The other 2 gers who are with my friends think there were not LD anymore and started to leave our table. Just when they walk away from my table, i told my ger to get herself a triple. I tu lan mah....just finish the double than ask for another round, we did not say dun buy for them but later mah..some more no action. when the ger heard that, they went to talk to my ger and I firmly said that I will only by for her and no one else cos they are leaving.

After her LD came, we started where we left out but this time can see that she will take her time drinking her drinks. When i put my hand into her skirt trying to feel her CB, I felt a thick pad there lar...sian and she told me no entry for this few days. Wah lau, dun know true or not...understand some of this WL will purposely put on pad and claimed that their auntie comes. However, she try to satisfy me by kissing me on the neck, ears and even do a short HJ for me (bt nvr cum). Can sees that she is sincere in serving me. After spending about 2 hours in there, we decided to leave.

Total damage:
Bottom
$55/- for 2 jugs beer and 1 single

FA
$112/- for 2 jugs beer, 3 double and 1 triple.

RTD : Maybe cos want to visit plc first.

Just a note, when it was about midnight, a few gers were starting to stripe and dance with their customers. Also there is one guy sitting just beside me (our knee sometime hit onto each other) is fxxking her pinoy there....but the ger CMI lah...guy was sitting and ger back facing him. Can see that he was trying to direct his rod into the pinoy, the pinoy also assist by raising her butt..after that they were shaking slowly...see also shiok.

Sorry for the long winded FR, just wanted to contribute back after reading so much abt this place post by samster.

Cheers.

sugardad
29-03-2007, 02:20 PM
Thanks bro,

When I say well to do in Malaysia, of course cannot compare to what we received in sg la because of the maintenance he is paying his ex-wife. He also understand how is it like to BAO a chick but in Pino case, it will be like whole family will lean on you.....just like the viets because of close family knits. So he did not offer nor did he asked, according to him, " he is sitting right infront of me now " ..... During her stay 3 weeks in JB, did not give more then RM200 LD ( it's like RM25 here ) cos they really hit off after his first visit . When they begin to meet for lunch, range from RM 20 to 80 ( only 2 of them ) depends on what they eat, Gifts to her ... none, in fact he just show me a 925 italy design silver braclet that he received from her, think cost about SG100 . A trip to desaru and a trip to malacca, but accounts to nothing much spend. About the same amount of money he use like other months.

Ahhhhh... he is saying if its fated then fated lo , if not let it be, anyway says she is going back to manila in about 2 weeks time. But he still meet her in Sg for late lunch then a shot or 2 in hotel then send her to work and return to JB. Complaining its a bit distracting to his work and customer visits in SG .

He also say thanks .

axlrose
30-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi bros just came from rapids ystrday and near closing a group of guys refused to pay for the girls drinks coz 1 of the lady refused to go out w the guy wah lau argue with the bouncer but in the end the boss also cannot do anything. Anyone encountered or ever saw the same thing? I think there were 5 guys and they were playing kissing and touching w the gals. But in the end cancelled everything. Oh well just pity the group of gals working but really dnt know the whole story so cannot make any judgements but if only 1 girl dnt wan 2 fo why cancel all the rest after u had ur fun? Anyways also heard rapids shifting also to a new location and tonight got party w/ free buffet. Another place for lots of nice looking gals is decades but abit wholesome. Also heard from my friend that My humps also ok might try nxt time.

etsys
31-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Hi bros just came from rapids ystrday and near closing a group of guys refused to pay for the girls drinks coz 1 of the lady refused to go out w the guy wah lau argue with the bouncer but in the end the boss also cannot do anything. Anyone encountered or ever saw the same thing? I think there were 5 guys and they were playing kissing and touching w the gals. But in the end cancelled everything. Oh well just pity the group of gals working but really dnt know the whole story so cannot make any judgements but if only 1 girl dnt wan 2 fo why cancel all the rest after u had ur fun? Anyways also heard rapids shifting also to a new location and tonight got party w/ free buffet. Another place for lots of nice looking gals is decades but abit wholesome. Also heard from my friend that My humps also ok might try nxt time.

Bro,

the boss cant force the girl, as it is cause for case of pimping.

Well, as for refusing to pay, the guys are assholes. The girls make living on the drinks,and the drinks for the fun in-house, and nothing say they are take away. If want take away, go to orchard tower, or geylang :D

I know some guys are like can spend money for girl drink, but dont want to pay for sex for girl .. hmmmmm some guys are born wierd.:confused:

Roger

etsys
31-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Thanks bro,

When I say well to do in Malaysia, of course cannot compare to what we received in sg la because of the maintenance he is paying his ex-wife. He also understand how is it like to BAO a chick but in Pino case, it will be like whole family will lean on you.....just like the viets because of close family knits. So he did not offer nor did he asked, according to him, " he is sitting right infront of me now " ..... During her stay 3 weeks in JB, did not give more then RM200 LD ( it's like RM25 here ) cos they really hit off after his first visit . When they begin to meet for lunch, range from RM 20 to 80 ( only 2 of them ) depends on what they eat, Gifts to her ... none, in fact he just show me a 925 italy design silver braclet that he received from her, think cost about SG100 . A trip to desaru and a trip to malacca, but accounts to nothing much spend. About the same amount of money he use like other months.

Ahhhhh... he is saying if its fated then fated lo , if not let it be, anyway says she is going back to manila in about 2 weeks time. But he still meet her in Sg for late lunch then a shot or 2 in hotel then send her to work and return to JB. Complaining its a bit distracting to his work and customer visits in SG .

He also say thanks .

Bro, sometime some girl rip off big time. Some girl show kindness, and get you hooked, then take for big grand tour.

So .. dont be carried away because now not expensive.

One more thing. If she can sleep like that easily, how difficult for other guy to screw her ? :confused:

Anyway, one of the trick some of the smart the girls do is to make honey honey boy jealous, and tell him not to come there, so the field open to fish another bigger gold egg. :D

ha ha ......... Make me remember my friends and my previous experiences... ha ha ..

KangTuo
31-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Just a note, when it was about midnight, a few gers were starting to stripe and dance with their customers. Also there is one guy sitting just beside me (our knee sometime hit onto each other) is fxxking her pinoy there....but the ger CMI lah...guy was sitting and ger back facing him. Can see that he was trying to direct his rod into the pinoy, the pinoy also assist by raising her butt..after that they were shaking slowly...see also shiok.

Bro, u sure such things happen in FA? The most i see is gal HJ a guy for a while only and this rarely happen. In FA, gal will just dance, raba and strip. I am always at the 1st few sits near entrance and never see such happening stuff. Do u think the guy did it RAW?

Where were u sitted? Is all the happening stuff near the stage and toilet area? Even though i may not want such services, but seeing it happen also very shiok.

Up till now, i only know gals in MIB at paramount do let customers fxxk on at the table.

KangTuo
31-03-2007, 02:59 PM
As FA is known for opening till very late... even if most pubs have closed, so i drop by FA at about 3am early this morning to check out if there is any happening stuff in the pub.

When inside, i got a table at the bar counter near opposite the DJ. Order 1 mug and have a good view of what is happening around. Usual stuff... till something happen at the front door area. Somehow the group at the front door area get rowdy and the bar tender chase the girls away by the back door. Big arguement carry on with outside the pub with the manager and staff involve.

Unable to get to get out from the front door, i paid my drinks and slip out of the back door. Walked to get my car which is just infront on the pub, Whoa... what a commotion... easily 20 over people at the door and so many people around to see the arguement. It seems a very heated arguement. Afraid that a fight will break out (which happen once in this pub), i quickly drive off. Turning to Tanjong Pagar road and towards maxwell.... see 4 x police petrol car turning into duxton...

What a night there. Hoping to see happening stuff from gals, i see another happening stuff from guys. What really happen? maybe go again tonite to find out...

seven11
04-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Bro, u sure such things happen in FA? The most i see is gal HJ a guy for a while only and this rarely happen. In FA, gal will just dance, raba and strip. I am always at the 1st few sits near entrance and never see such happening stuff. Do u think the guy did it RAW?

Where were u sitted? Is all the happening stuff near the stage and toilet area? Even though i may not want such services, but seeing it happen also very shiok.

Up till now, i only know gals in MIB at paramount do let customers fxxk on at the table.

Bro bluff you for what...if i want to bluff, i rather said it was me. I am not sure whether the guy did it raw but I am sure that he was directing his prick there. The ger was then shaking slowly and both of them look enjoy.

Cheers.

KangTuo
06-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Bro bluff you for what...if i want to bluff, i rather said it was me. I am not sure whether the guy did it raw but I am sure that he was directing his prick there. The ger was then shaking slowly and both of them look enjoy.

Cheers.

HHmmm.... the guy must be thinking with his small head that time... or too drunk to think... The gal may have just finish farking at the next table and he dare to direct his titi into her pekpek..

All bros, I just got to know that Erica (she is hot and beutiful) is back from exit...2 more weeks for her. Can try her out....

axlrose
09-04-2007, 10:50 AM
Bros can try bar 5 also quite happening man! Can try crystal or shane even Kim if she's there. Shane nice firm b-cuppers man crystal c cupper!!! Shane quite ok can french too. Got a nice HJ and quick bbbj at the corner hehehe.

Lara_C
10-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Bros can try bar 5 also quite happening man! Can try crystal or shane even Kim if she's there. Shane nice firm b-cuppers man crystal c cupper!!! Shane quite ok can french too. Got a nice HJ and quick bbbj at the corner hehehe.

Hey you forgot to mentioned about Amy or Glenda at Bar 5 . Amy's a C Glenda a B+ Or are they at Gotham at Clarke Quay now?

KangTuo
12-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Hey you forgot to mentioned about Amy or Glenda at Bar 5 . Amy's a C Glenda a B+ Or are they at Gotham at Clarke Quay now

Pinoy pub in Clarke Quay??? :confused:

axlrose
12-04-2007, 03:17 PM
I know boat quay has a filipino bar but ckark quay i don't think so. Wah girls say nowadays business bad man hehehe a lot of guys go want to squeeze dun wan to buy LD. oh well :D

etsys
13-04-2007, 12:10 AM
I know boat quay has a filipino bar but ckark quay i don't think so. Wah girls say nowadays business bad man hehehe a lot of guys go want to squeeze dun wan to buy LD. oh well :D

Bro, Gotham, above 1nitestand, is not filipino club. It is a english disco, with a south african white male dance group doing some strip kind of dance spots.. A lot of daring girls turn up to see the hunks, and if you are condfident enough, can chat up.

You know the chicks who are not shy to express them ?? THat type ... he he ... the type that dont feel shy to see a hunk with only undies .. make it easier to break the ice ...

open till 5, and since the nearby places close early, the late party crowd turn up there. Also sometime some karoke bar girl turn up for fun ... The DJ good ..

Lets say, I had a bit of fun .. and is one of my preferred hangouts. Unlike MOS and few place the crowd is more mature. .

Again, you never know what animal is hiding behind the shy looks :D

Lara_C
13-04-2007, 11:31 AM
Etsys is rite about Gotham . But some pinay from bar5 freelancing there now. They have some agreement wif the managemnt to get cust for d bar. They also get LD at $20 n get paid at end of nite.

etsys
13-04-2007, 01:12 PM
Etsys is rite about Gotham . But some pinay from bar5 freelancing there now. They have some agreement wif the managemnt to get cust for d bar. They also get LD at $20 n get paid at end of nite.

Maybe bar5 boss partner in Gotham ? :eek:

he he .. small business world, this pub line .. people invest here and there a lot ..

Lara_C
14-04-2007, 04:29 AM
think he owns the pinoy pub at boat quay axlrose mentioned... can't remember the name

joystick2219
19-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey Bros...what time do the Pubs in TP open? Those at Paramount now start opening their doors from 4pm onwards? I thought of heading to TP ard 5pm.

etsys
19-04-2007, 11:06 PM
tp starts by about 7 plus ... as usual.

Action hots up after 10 ...:D

axlrose
20-04-2007, 03:16 PM
Yup but some like bar5 decades sometimes 6pm got already. enjoy bro.

Red_Perrier1099
22-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Havent been to FA for awhile, went there just now..still quite happening.

Went in 2 girls came over tried to seduce me and then asked me to buy them a drink...talked cock with them for awhile tell them i got no gf bla bla bla...then i saw a girl looking at me from a few tables away and remembered she was the girl I saw the about a month plus ago when i was there. The other time we just flirt with each other for awhile but didnt buy her any drink. She still remembered me...

She came over and i told the 2 girls my gf is here and they were kind of disappointed and curse and swear that i was wasting their time bla bla..luckily didnt but them any drinks..

This girl her name is sweety, got a very CFM jap AV look.. Really kena "sot" by her siah..She seems kind of nice. When she asked for a 2nd round of drinks and i turn her down, she did not get pissed and walked away like some others.. quite good attitude...Anyone up her before?

sudsoz
23-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Hey Bros...what time do the Pubs in TP open? Those at Paramount now start opening their doors from 4pm onwards? I thought of heading to TP ard 5pm.

TP pubs claim to open at 5.00 pm. In practice some open by 6.00 but many are just getting going at 7.00pm. PSC pubs do start earlier.

Clit_LickeR
23-04-2007, 01:06 PM
When she asked for a 2nd round of drinks and i turn her down?
There's once i went to one of the pubs there. and the gals ask for 2nd LDs, i told them there's a better place for drinks out of the pup... i was referring to the one outside Amara htl... she got off... never come back liao. :D
I was telling her, since you want drink mah (i noe they got to keep sum of the $ from those LDs) order from here for what?
I bring you to a nicer place got things to eat summore... :D
I donno why... buying LDs is just not my cup of tea.

slimboyfat
23-04-2007, 03:24 PM
i spent $90 on lady drinks for a girl at S____ Zone last week. Then the girl asked if we could meet up outside of the bar so she met me the next day for a whole day bonking session at one of the cheaper hotels at Keong Saik. I took MC that day haha

Total damage -

$90 lady drinks the night before.
$80 hotel
$4 chicken rice and $1 green tea :D

nice girl, good bj technique with deepthroat. FJ quite ok too - managed 3 shots. She stayed with me from 1030 until 1700.

i am not going to share the girls name though because i like her.:)

joystick2219
23-04-2007, 05:31 PM
i spent $90 on lady drinks for a girl at S____ Zone last week. Then the girl asked if we could meet up outside of the bar so she met me the next day for a whole day bonking session at one of the cheaper hotels at Keong Saik. I took MC that day haha

Total damage -

$90 lady drinks the night before.
$80 hotel
$4 chicken rice and $1 green tea :D

nice girl, good bj technique with deepthroat. FJ quite ok too - managed 3 shots. She stayed with me from 1030 until 1700.

i am not going to share the girls name though because i like her.:)

Hi slimboyfat, glad that u had a good time. Hard to find gems. So if u managed to find it keep in close to you.
But question though, is there a S____ Zone in TP? I thought that its at PSC?
The one at PSC, in my opinion, is the best of the pubs in that area. The company there is a lot more fun, but watch the bill, its going to surprise U ( at least fr me and its measured in the $'00s). At least now, they make U sign fr the order. I suppose to avoid disputes. Another good place in my opinion, is Fondre at TP. Never disappoint me

slimboyfat
23-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Sure - there are 3 of them. One in the middle of Duxton Hill, one at the end of Duxton and another in Neil Road.

They are not quite as happening as Speed Zone though. the girls are more conservative :)