PDA

View Full Version : Pretty, Doe-eyed SYT PRC A-mei ($60 inc rm)

justwanadoit
25-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi bro,

posting my 2nd FR after the one on Fang Lu.

Walking GL on yesterday again after receiving monthly salary, had dinner, from L6-L32 and back...and walking back at junction at L24 near the banks atm, saw this pony-tailed,doe-eyed innocent looking SYT, very pretty eyes and nice complexion, looks like that kind of gal next door, can bring home see mama, papa type:D (Actually notice her b4 but 1st few time i pass but this time i buei tahan liao.)

Ask how much, she said 60 without room. I countered 60 with room, i take. She hesistate then say ok.

She is the quiet type, say will be here for 2 wks b4 going for renewal.

Inside room, strip liao, whoa very fair leh.immediately my lil bro woke up. Inside shower nothing to shoput about except that i did my normal thing- i take initiative to wash her, carress her mei mei and use my didi rub all over her smooth, fair ass, commented her her on her fair, smooth skin.Then her hp ring, got customer wanna up her liao.

Action start with catbath, less than hald min, wanna cap me liow, i say BJ leh? she say no have BJ. nmind, her looks enuff to get me real horny, so i on top all the way. Nice stereo.Wanna kiss and french her, kenna rejected, no kissing of her face too. Then i go over and suck her succulent, firm breasts like a new born babe.

Then I bend her legs over and pump her for 15 min.(she commented whao still no cum, i understand cos she hot commodity cos of her face, nmind) Then i wanna eat her pussy, also cannot. Sigh, go back missionary, lift her leg again for deeper penetration then unload.

after that took her no. and then iafter collect $ mmediately left liao.

when i go down hand in keys, saw her again at counter with another customer, whao real hot sia!

Face: 8.5/10 (really very sweet and pretty)
skin: 8/10fair and smooth
body: 7/10 ok lar not solid model type like fiona xie but very binkable still
boobs: 7/10 B cup, firm and fair and fresh, allowing sucking on them
Frenching, CIM, pussyeating: 0/10 hell No
attitude: 6/10 not unfriendly but not friendly either.
damage: $60 inc room +2 for CD

I recommend her to bros who gets real horny at SYT type like vivian chow , where service and GFE is not so important. But serious she has that kinda innocent and sweet look that will melt ur heart(even though her service does not match up). Gotta try her to understand what i +++ing about.

willing to give contacts to bros with FRs and points > 15.
have nice bonking wkend:)

justwanadoit
26-11-2006, 12:15 AM
I've give the contact to the 1st batch of bros:

moneyplantplant
GLHunter
sttanseb
tryertry
xxxdreamer

I hope these bros can kindly post a FR to assess the quality and verify my claim.

Sorry to the other bros as i cannot give out to u as there are no FRs,no postings and some more join only this month--> high risk :eek:

I just wanna protect her and still want this ah mei around as i feel she is a very nice, decent gal (but maybe doing it short term only to support family but this is my opinion only :D )

anyway bros , have a good wkend.

techiedick
26-11-2006, 08:59 AM
I've give the contact to the 1st batch of bros:

moneyplantplant
GLHunter
sttanseb
tryertry
xxxdreamer

I hope these bros can kindly post a FR to assess the quality and verify my claim.

Sorry to the other bros as i cannot give out to u as there are no FRs,no postings and some more join only this month--> high risk :eek:

I just wanna protect her and still want this ah mei around as i feel she is a very nice, decent gal (but maybe doing it short term only to support family but this is my opinion only :D )

anyway bros , have a good wkend.

Bro,

can give the contact to me for Ah mei, I will consider to do the QC for you. haha. Looks like she is not the usual type and may not allow room to move like cunt eating, BJ, or even kissing. But I will try, cos even Fang Lu not comfortable with eating. May be too sensitive down there. hehe

curiosityz
26-11-2006, 10:29 AM
bro justwanadoit, is it you bargain that why many things cannot?

justwanadoit
26-11-2006, 12:02 PM
bro justwanadoit, is it you bargain that why many things cannot?

i think sama same but maybe u yan dao, she may want to eat ur ice cream :D

i ever ask her b4 during one of my recce trip if $60 without room got frenching, she already said no, I up the price another $10, she also say no. anyway that time i din up her cos i wanna a fl that can do frenching.

So I guess if no frenching. maybe also probabaly no pussy licking and bj/bbbj.

But last fri the more i look at her face, the more i buei tahan so on her. Looking at her face enuff to make me rock hard liao anyway.

But the best is u go and up her that time and ask for bj/bbj, frenching, pussy licking, see's what's the price. maybe all kenna rejected.:confused:

techiedick
27-11-2006, 01:03 AM
I went down to Lor 23 after negotiation with her about 50 or 60 with room and without. I was at the airport doing this. She sounded so adamnant on the higher price and some more stationed out the bank, so I say I go down to see her first.

When I saw her she was in a white dress, i rate her as 5/10, looks not my type. Sorry bro justwannadoit, dun want to QC her. She wasnt entertainting much on lower price which i think is fair, and also I see liao not much of looks and boobs. Further more quite tao and u say she dun allow pussy eating and kissing. So turn me off liao. She thinks she ang pai

I nicely reject her, saying that I am going to look for my lao xiang hao, (my lover). This one is strictly out for fuck fast and cum and no service.

I am stating my own experience, not trying to flame her. Other bros may like her type and looks. I still prefer Fang Lu type of looks, her shape may be debatable, some say plump, some say nice shape, but i say bonkable. haha

techiedick
27-11-2006, 01:12 AM
sorry double posting

justwanadoit
27-11-2006, 10:56 AM
I went down to Lor 23 after negotiation with her about 50 or 60 with room and without. I was at the airport doing this. She sounded so adamnant on the higher price and some more stationed out the bank, so I say I go down to see her first.

When I saw her she was in a white dress, i rate her as 5/10, looks not my type. Sorry bro justwannadoit, dun want to QC her. She wasnt entertainting much on lower price which i think is fair, and also I see liao not much of looks and boobs. Further more quite tao and u say she dun allow pussy eating and kissing. So turn me off liao. She thinks she ang pai

yeah, she really think she is ang pai cos she standing around some CMI milf mah, in the land of the blind 1 eye man is king!:D

No problem u cannot QC her cos i also not her okt. Just rec to see if bros like this type which i like.

justwanadoit
29-11-2006, 05:43 PM
New batch of bros who got the contact:

bskam
JuneRain
paranoidspy
techiedick

kindly post a FR, bro techiedick did liao.

can tell me how u guys find this kinda mei mei or me the odd one out?

bhoven
29-11-2006, 07:07 PM
can tell me how u guys find this kinda mei mei or me the odd one out?

She's not really tao and can be friendly if you have the chemistry. Not a commando type but as you say her GND looks ( innocent looking, light almost no make-up,flawless and porecelain complexion, freshness ) compensates for lack of the other add-ons ( frenching,oral sex etc). Most of the time she is at the UOB Bank branch next to Victoria Coffeeshop at L23/22. I thought she was an enjoyable bonk....and even RTF.

justwanadoit
30-11-2006, 12:46 AM
She's not really tao and can be friendly if you have the chemistry. Not a commando type but as you say her GND looks ( innocent looking, light almost no make-up,flawless and porecelain complexion, freshness ) compensates for lack of the other add-ons ( frenching,oral sex etc). Most of the time she is at the UOB Bank branch next to Victoria Coffeeshop at L23/22. I thought she was an enjoyable bonk....and even RTF.

Whao bro, we got the same taste ! Yes, i will RTF also but she got very good business.

So u have patronising her for some time liao. Seemed she not here all the time one, got a period went MIA then now back again.

justwanadoit
19-12-2006, 02:02 PM
New batch given out:

tryertry
xxxdreamer
moneyplantplant
GLHunter
sttanseb
techiedick
bskam
JuneRain
baimi

kindly post Fr pls, me no okt but this is a real gem, imho. :)

bhoven
20-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Whao bro, we got the same taste ! Yes, i will RTF also but she got very good business.

So u have patronising her for some time liao. Seemed she not here all the time one, got a period went MIA then now back again.

Found her today with a friend more SYT than her! However didn't bed her as was in a hurry...

justwanadoit
20-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Found her today with a friend more SYT than her! However didn't bed her as was in a hurry...

today i also saw her at the same location but walking towards kopi tiam, saw her fren but the back only, shorter than her. Ah-mei still look so fresh. then got some ah peks signal her to seat down, so goes my chance.anyway GL today like ghost town. A-mei is lovely gal:p

Give out contacts to so many, still no FRs? :mad:

Btw, u guys find that Geylang Guitar guy funny or irritating or entertaining? He went around tables singing for ppl, hoping for some kopi $

Shuang_Jie_Gun
20-12-2006, 08:49 PM
so many SYTs FLs nowadays,no wonder no more at KTVs liao.:(

justwanadoit
21-12-2006, 11:06 AM
so many SYTs FLs nowadays,no wonder no more at KTVs liao.:(

very good $ for streetwalkers. but yesterday go like ghostown. Hey...still no FRs, si bei jia lad,all take free lunch:mad:

justwanadoit
21-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Refresh for all bros.:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-12-2006, 08:34 PM
very good $ for streetwalkers. but yesterday go like ghostown. Hey...still no FRs, si bei jia lad,all take free lunch:mad:

u go everyday nite ar?kekekeke..:)

techiedick
22-12-2006, 01:06 AM
Bro Justwanndoit,

i saw her twice the past three days, I ask how is everything. She says biz is bad on Tuesday and she shake her head. Must be the rain.

I must admit she looks radiant and sweet now. She is friendlier not so ang pai now. When she smiles she looks very cute.

I went past her again today after sexxion with my lao xiang hao. I got Ah Mei's number again, deleted the last time. She looks more beautiful than Tuesday. Guess the one eye cyclops in the land of the blind has awaken to reality.

Anyway, I will look for her next, I think AH Mei is a must try now.

rapebill
22-12-2006, 11:13 AM
msg her (in chinese of coz) abt a week ago but did not get reply leh

justwanadoit
22-12-2006, 12:17 PM
msg her (in chinese of coz) abt a week ago but did not get reply leh

uncle rapebill, u shy of +++ing to SYT meimei izit? must sms one. she mostly at UOB junction there. Call her up and offer her 70 , she sure onz u now since biz not so good.:)

justwanadoit
23-12-2006, 12:06 AM
u go everyday nite ar?kekekeke..

No lar, only when i am horny. sometimes horny also dun call, just go down for some eye candies, have a drink and watch tv @ kopi tiam.

anyway for bros thinking of a good year end bonk after receiving ur bonus, this is a good one to go for. Wun be disappointed, even if disappointed in 'extras' service like bro techiedick, now also want her back again for her sweet looks. she not tao lar, i find her a decent,nice, fresh faced gal as bro bhoven said :p

P.S: Not okt, only here to rec the really good + value 4 $ stuff to bros, can read Fanglu thread to find out :)

xphone
23-12-2006, 08:24 PM
thanks to justwanadoit for the contact even my rep pt very low .....

met her up finally, she like start working quite early, i sms her 3+ , she reply liao, where am i, tot she still ZzzZ

i called her, say i'm still at home lar... later den i go find her...

outside liao call her again, she say after 6 den can ... !$#@!$

went to loiter around, finally get to meet her up.......wah.. typical mei mei type...with green eye shadow, not bad wor....

after check-in, both of us strip den go and bath..... she say mine very big... i told her, you told everyone like that right?.. haha..
she rub me till shiok shiok..den my turn to bath her.....

skip skip... on the bed, wah lau... she go on top of me, like me all over, like so fast wanna cap me liao, i told her later lar... get her to turn over....

start to lick her.... so moan damn loud lar... my hear almost deaf when i'm licking near her neck... :mad:
manage to kiss her a bit, she say cannot like that... she say let her cap me, she help me BJ.....

after 95% deaf liao, i get her to go on top of me, den do her usual stuff... den cap me....

i'm not very good on the bed lar.. so.. a while shoot liao... but she's good i can say... to me she's very friendly leh..... not sure why, maybe i still looks like xiao didi kind, she told me she's 22 , i'm younger den her

hmm... a lot of bro here, told her that they know her online sia, till she say she a bit scare liao.. .. :p

here comes the rating
Face: 8/10 (sweet and innocent)
skin: 8/10 (fair and smooth)
body: 7/10 (slim)
boobs: 7/10 (B cup, very firm)
attitude: 8/10 (so far one of the better one liao, i tried one lagi worst)
damage: $70 inc room ... (never nego with her.. hehe)

Will RTF if got $ ...

any bro, can ask her when she's leaving ?

*Bro, if possible up my pt leh, i know me not very good writer but hor... no ppl up my pt, i very hard to get contact den give FR one*

justwanadoit
25-12-2006, 11:47 AM
New batch of bros who got the contact:

pussywallower95
starman
NightFlight
xphone
ahming
xiao liao
Totally
conjurer
unclesammi
rapebill

FRs pls.:mad: Will be greatly appreciated.:)

bhoven
26-12-2006, 10:24 AM
I got Ah Mei's number again, deleted the last time. She looks more beautiful than Tuesday. Guess the one eye cyclops in the land of the blind has awaken to reality.

Anyway, I will look for her next, I think AH Mei is a must try now.

She's leaving for good tonight so you do not have much time....good luck!

xphone
26-12-2006, 06:29 PM
so fast arh?? will she come back? was thinking to rtf a few days later.......