PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Help -

nobrain
03-09-2016, 05:32 PM
A ML that I knew sometime back called me for help.
Her shop was raided last week as she have finished a HJ after the massage. Althought everything has been cleaned-up at the point when AV bang in, the customer still admited to having HJ to the AV. Therefore, she was asked to go to the police station next week to give statement
Her question - should she admit or deny performing the HJ? what is the implication if admiting or denying?
I don't have this knowledge so promised to check with bros here with better experience.
She is already a sg, so is not worry about renewing PR etc. the shop is registered as a SPA. But what this the best cause here?

Any advise?

thomasdelaruue
03-09-2016, 06:21 PM
A ML that I knew sometime back called me for help.
Her shop was raided last week as she have finished a HJ after the massage. Althought everything has been cleaned-up at the point when AV bang in, the customer still admited to having HJ to the AV. Therefore, she was asked to go to the police station next week to give statement
Her question - should she admit or deny performing the HJ? what is the implication if admiting or denying?
I don't have this knowledge so promised to check with bros here with better experience.
She is already a sg, so is not worry about renewing PR etc. the shop is registered as a SPA. But what this the best cause here?

Any advise?

many prc now pink ic..
Nothing bad happen, if hv just admit.
A one k fine,for sure
But like other sporean cant get licence anymore
Shop licence revoked, only can do outcall hotel
Freelance, incall at condo, very risky
Sitting duck.

leonleonli
03-09-2016, 09:07 PM
many prc now pink ic..
Nothing bad happen, if hv just admit.
A one k fine,for sure
But like other sporean cant get licence anymore
Shop licence revoked, only can do outcall hotel
Freelance, incall at condo, very risky
Sitting duck.

Interesting topic, what if the PRC is still PR, to admit that, would Singapore citizenship application get affected.

thomasdelaruue
03-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Interesting topic, what if the PRC is still PR, to admit that, would Singapore citizenship application get affected.

pr first five yrs need renew..
will reconsider..

leonleonli
03-09-2016, 09:34 PM
pr first five yrs need renew..
will reconsider..

Thanks for sharing, I think so, as immigration department would link to police records, admitted any crime or hj, the PR PRC Milf would not be able to get Singapore citizenship.

englii56
03-09-2016, 10:10 PM
Admit just doing manhood massage not hj

thomasdelaruue
03-09-2016, 10:48 PM
for ts, the lady is already sg.
Similiar to those prc lady bosses kenna caught.
Those lady bosses still holding to pink ic.
open shop, now still working masg, beauty salon type,
Nothing more serious to worry about.
Just pay fine thats all.

adonis
04-09-2016, 10:39 AM
If their massage parlour licenses have been revoked, I thought they often change the name of their massage parlours and get a paid 'ang kong kia' to be the new license holder? And install a lock from the inside for the front door. Don't bail her out.

piggylord
04-09-2016, 12:40 PM
If ML is employee, license revoke and cannot work in related business. Counter also cannot. 5 year later go apply again
If ML is boss, usually go pay fine.
If ML is PR, citizenship application no issue. Still can get.
If ML is FT, up Lorry no need come back Liao.

Admit or not is up to her because the customer already bao tou her. Customer statement over rule. That why newbie sure kan jiong cos men in blue will say call ur family etc....scare tactics... Season chiongster just say nothing happen pure massage. But at the point in time most will also scared la so everything say lor. Every man for himself

piggylord
04-09-2016, 12:48 PM
If their massage parlour licenses have been revoked, I thought they often change the name of their massage parlours and get a paid 'ang kong kia' to be the new license holder? And install a lock from the inside for the front door. Don't bail her out.

That why now easy is to open beauty. No need apply license and invite regular check issue. Usually operate by Prc boss fast in fast out. Apply license make more headache cos once revoke bye bye ur business ur deposit and need find someone takeover. Some famous Tcm cum beauty every mth raid but still continue business. Those do so hard apply license etc then one mistake bye bye. So push everyone go do beauty/Tcm? Don't understand the logic.

thomasdelaruue
04-09-2016, 01:02 PM

the landlord get another guy to rent,or the tenant
Get another guy to rent, she can get back her deposite.
pre licence check, will check lock at room, no lock allowed at room,.
Change front door lock is obvious.

thomasdelaruue
04-09-2016, 01:06 PM
apply licence mean tell them yr name ,address that
You want to massg.
Invite supiscion..
No licence,put beauty,let them guess is there massage,n xtra inside.???

Bro lord posting is very true.

Customer statement overrule... horse cant run liao.

But still not sure,av ask..
U ask gal do hj.
Or gal ask u want hj.

many at ppc prc new citizen suffer same fate.
Still around doing masg, may yong beauty only.

So ts, tell her ,just prepare money for fine.
Nothin tat serious.
Can do outcall if skill is good.

Any lawyer fight this type of case?
May check it out.

nobrain
04-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Admit just doing manhood massage not hj

excellence suggestion ... that is a good one.. :D

BADDDman
04-09-2016, 04:12 PM
COOL PIGGY - UPP you for your First Class consultancy services :D

and to all Samsters : "Season chiongster just say nothing happen pure massage" ....:D

If ML is employee, license revoke and cannot work in related business. Counter also cannot. 5 year later go apply again
If ML is boss, usually go pay fine.
If ML is PR, citizenship application no issue. Still can get.
If ML is FT, up Lorry no need come back Liao.

Admit or not is up to her because the customer already bao tou her. Customer statement over rule. That why newbie sure kan jiong cos men in blue will say call ur family etc....scare tactics... Season chiongster just say nothing happen pure massage. But at the point in time most will also scared la so everything say lor. Every man for himself