PDA

View Full Version : Deep Tissue Massage ( Clean)

smlee
01-09-2016, 02:19 PM
Looking for good deep tissue massage which doesn't require any teasing or special.

Used to have an auntie at Han Dynasty who can perform it well but she has since left and nowhere to be found.

A point to note : Deep Tissue doesn't equate to hard massage. I need someone who is really trained.

Been to many places including healing touch and left disappointed.

1. Alice - Han Dynasty ==> Not exactly deep tissue massage but she is strong enough and precise in her kneading.

bingobang
01-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Healing Touch, though you mentioned is not good enough, offers good and clean massage. Massaged by a Thai Chinese lady at Thomson branch and finds her very good.

smlee
01-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Healing Touch, though you mentioned is not good enough, offers good and clean massage. Massaged by a Thai Chinese lady at Thomson branch and finds her very good.

Can you advise on her name? I have been there once but the lack of parking has discouraged me from revisit.

bingobang
01-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Bro, you have mail ✉️

BADDDman
01-09-2016, 04:52 PM
I think you can try YE ZI SPA @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER. There is a paid sticker thread in this section.

Looking for good deep tissue massage which doesn't require any teasing or special.

Used to have an auntie at Han Dynasty who can perform it well but she has since left and nowhere to be found.

A point to note : Deep Tissue doesn't equate to hard massage. I need someone who is really trained.

GOODFELLO
01-09-2016, 06:47 PM
TS deserves my missiles - for initiating a GOOD + CLEAN thread 👍

osamalee
01-09-2016, 07:51 PM
I saw on another thread about this clean massage joint in the west. I have not tried it yet but its on my list. I somehow find that a massage session should be done professionally to get proper therapy for our tired body.

Here is the link below:
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=586387

We should support these clean joint to promote the original profession!

smlee
02-09-2016, 09:41 AM
Bro, you have mail ✉️

Didn't received anything from you.

smlee
02-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Thank you bros for sending pm.

Since this thread is about clean massage, can i suggest that you list them here and i will compile it in the first post for easy reference.

Thanks

SAFFRONnation
02-09-2016, 11:03 AM
TS

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=585874

For serious bros into deep tissue massage provided by GENUINELY CLEAN spas - do try out the above link.