PDA

View Full Version : My Online Chat Encounter

OsamaBinLaden
30-08-2016, 10:43 PM
sharing my online chat encounter last week.

my job allows me to work from home most times. i love these times. cos it means that while i am getting work done, i can also multi-task on other stuff. one of which is online chatrooms (not that many in SG so u go figure out which one)

chatroom encounters are always hit and miss. sometimes u hit, most times u miss. even if u hit u cant really be sure of the quality. but this one i had was of course worth mentioning and sharing here.

as usual, while typing my report and stuff, i will just park my nick in the chatroom, occasionally toggling between windows to see if there is any activity.

at the right time perhaps while toggling, i saw a post from a lady-looking nick asking if anyone wanna meet up. me being me, as usual, decided to just try my luck to drop her a PM and toggle back to my ms word window...

Welbeck23
30-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Good start!! :D

diputs1269
31-08-2016, 12:36 AM
Another supporter here.

TheGG
31-08-2016, 12:46 AM
Yes. I suppose Osama would work from home.

autosave
31-08-2016, 02:59 AM
camping for continuation :)

papabear
31-08-2016, 04:39 AM
Bro, mind sharing what chatroom you talk about?

Are you talking about IRC? #singapore?

Nowadays still got chatroom other than IRC?

hoonkeetan
31-08-2016, 05:02 PM
A promising start . :)

Subway98
31-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Yes. I suppose Osama would work from home.

I thought Osama work in his hiding place - cave in the mountain :D

Abbie Mayo
31-08-2016, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=OsamaBinLaden;15023884][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]

Upped sir 7 for exchange

Shoot To Target
31-08-2016, 09:01 PM

my job allows me to work from home most times. i love these times. cos it means that while i am getting work done, i can also multi-task on other stuff. one of which is online chatrooms (not that many in SG so u go figure out which one)

chatroom encounters are always hit and miss. sometimes u hit, most times u miss. even if u hit u cant really be sure of the quality. but this one i had was of course worth mentioning and sharing here.

as usual, while typing my report and stuff, i will just park my nick in the chatroom, occasionally toggling between windows to see if there is any activity.

at the right time perhaps while toggling, i saw a post from a lady-looking nick asking if anyone wanna meet up. me being me, as usual, decided to just try my luck to drop her a PM and toggle back to my ms word window...

9 shoots upped for exchange

VIETLONER
31-08-2016, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=OsamaBinLaden

Upped my humble for exchange.

Kexu
01-09-2016, 12:43 PM
Waiting for next instalment .

sony2002
01-09-2016, 01:33 PM
i got all my gf and fb from online chat room....cos not handsome or sweet talking enough in real person to attract any girls.

but it worked in the last decade and managed to score about dozen of FB

sleeping
01-09-2016, 10:59 PM
i got all my gf and fb from online chat room....cos not handsome or sweet talking enough in real person to attract any girls.

8 points upped for exchange

Abbie Mayo
01-09-2016, 11:13 PM

Upped sir 7 for exchange