PDA

View Full Version : Clean Massage turn to a FJ

hole_me
29-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Hi Bros,
I am curious have anyone here experience this kind of encounter where a regular clean massage turns into a FJ session. Just being curious.

My best moment is when I visit my regular kinky massage joint for a full service, as a regular there, i know this lady quite well. then she sudden propose to be my gf where i was shock and i politely rejected her which i regretted totally when i recall that incident. Any bro here have similar experience as well??

just hope some bro here can share some experience. :D:D

ExBros
29-08-2016, 07:39 PM
Hi Bros,
I am curious have anyone here experience this kind of encounter where a regular clean massage turns into a FJ session. Just being curious.

My best moment is when I visit my regular kinky massage joint for a full service, as a regular there, i know this lady quite well. then she sudden propose to be my gf where i was shock and i politely rejected her which i regretted totally when i recall that incident. Any bro here have similar experience as well??

just hope some bro here can share some experience. :D:D

She meant 30min GF lah... Damage quoted or FREE depends whether you yandao or not.

Since your regular...surely got new future "GF" GQ one lah!

hole_me
29-08-2016, 07:43 PM
She meant 30min GF lah... Damage quoted or FREE depends whether you yandao or not.

Since your regular...surely got new future "GF" GQ one lah!

nope.. not those 30 min gf..
is those u know gf go meal, movie and hotel..
sadly.. i rejected her.. think of it, i am so stupid.

SaveMoney
29-08-2016, 08:34 PM
TS

GF mean she make you pay for everything she want. Not worth it.

You lucky you reject her. Save your Money

hole_me
29-08-2016, 08:43 PM
TS

well.. i don't know.. never try so don't know. but I do admit my mind was inline with u at that point of time when she propose that.

baotohk
29-08-2016, 08:46 PM
TS

exact sentiment. :D

Only idiot will believe they are truly looking for boyfriend

thor1981
29-08-2016, 08:48 PM
happened to me once, at a nice hotel in shanghai.

posted the details n story at https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=567351&highlight=shanghai+prc+milf

hole_me
29-08-2016, 09:22 PM
happened to me once, at a nice hotel in shanghai.

posted the details n story at https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=567351&highlight=shanghai+prc+milf

nice.. actually I had similar experience i wonder.. because the lady had condom in her belongings so well i don't know if it was an act or whatever.. anyway i remember paying her 1000 rmb which is damn expensive but small head takes over big head. what to do.. haiz..

Bizsta
29-08-2016, 09:32 PM
nope.. not those 30 min gf..
is those u know gf go meal, movie and hotel..
sadly.. i rejected her.. think of it, i am so stupid.aiyo just go ahead sometimes they have needs as well wanna go with someone with good chemistry.I met a few with their own flat staying alone just go ahead FOC.HC receptionist I also wagged.Enjoy while u can this all thru experienced.

englii56
02-09-2016, 10:22 PM
I have a good and clean massage lady for three year 1 day she said I give u some special a good hj next visit I strip her nude she moan like f1 but not condom cannot fuck next visit we fuck like couple she work in massage parlour the other lady left about 7pm but after a few more time she like call me any time lucky I u pre paid card so I end it

conquer
03-09-2016, 02:36 AM
I don't see any elaboration of FJ as mentioned in your title. Appreciate if TS can revise the post.

FYI, FJ stands for full job which should involve penetration sex. :)

garlic
03-09-2016, 02:43 AM
There was once i went to a tui na and only requested for a HJ, but before the HJ even began the ML decided to do a FJ on me and said "let's fuck, no extra charge..." That was as unexpected as things got..

sadfa
03-09-2016, 02:59 AM
There was once i went to a tui na and only requested for a HJ, but before the HJ even began the ML decided to do a FJ on me and said "let's fuck, no extra charge..." That was as unexpected as things got..

She clique with u or u hamsum.

Bungee
03-09-2016, 12:34 PM
I had a similar experience a year ago but it did not turn from a massage to a FJ but quite close to it for the simple reason that I was not expecting things would go that far (from a simple massage to FJ) so I did not have any condom at hand.
It was supposed to be a normal visit to the MP. Being unfamiliar with the place I just let the okt manning the counter to allocate whoever he want. So off to the room upstairs I went led by him. He turned on the aircon. and turned the lights in the room dimmer.A short while a prc ML came armed with the usual towels and her small bag where she stowed her work tools like oil and tissues.She said she is A-Ling (not her real name) and that she is from Hubei.I guess she must be around 30+,tall about 5feet 5 inches,slimy long hair and C Cups.She started the massage which was strong and relaxing until I felt asleep. It was only when she whispered into my ears that I woke up for the flip.Once I turned over, she took away the towel and started massaging me in the stomach region in a circling slow manner causing little John to wake up and rise for the National anthem.Seeing that she smiled and moved nearer to lay alongside giving me full access to her boobs which somehow and someway she had managed to removed her top and bra,exposing her boobs to me. I auto roam them kau kau and she started moaning softly and I started sucking one of them. Seeing her excited I got up from the massage bed and asked her to lay down. She did as instructed and I touched her pussy area which has become soaking wet. I took off her panties (she was wearing the usual double layered type prescribe by the MP) and exposed her bushy pussy. I started to daty her and she gripped my head with her 2 hands, enjoying the experience. I think she doesn't have much DATY experienced because she came twice in a matter of minutes. She pushed my head away and kept shaking her head in slow motion in esctacy. She took a few moments to get back to normal and asked me to lay down and gave me one of the most sensuous hj I have ever exoerienced from an ml. Afterwards we layed down together on the massage bed and she related to me it was her last night working at the MP as she will be leaving for pandaland by the early morning flight and I happened to be her last customer. It turned out that she was here on social visit pass and working illegally for three weeks already and that night was her last day.She told me she was divorced with 1 child back home. Her ex husband was a lazy bum who only drink and gambled all the time making her to work for income to feed the family. She had never experienced DATY before and that night was her first experience which explain her reaction to it. She gave me a full kiss (DFK) on the lips (something which prc mls do not usually like to do unless they really like you).
She told me she will come back in 3 months time and this will be legally as she will be on a work pass . True to her words she came back 3 months later and we hooked up again and she became my regular fubu. That is another story if you wish to hear more!

elvix
03-09-2016, 12:58 PM
i have one local experience.
a javanese massuer , always teasing and brushing my jewels without GQ. siting its a clean massage until 4 months later. i cannot take it , end up bonking her in the room. now becomes a regular session after massage. best part, i didnt even pay for the extra services

HoCheeMeng
03-09-2016, 01:07 PM

Your lucky day :)

hole_me
03-09-2016, 05:22 PM
Bro share your story leh. .sound interesting. Now she is still your FB?

I had a similar experience a year ago but it did not turn from a massage to a FJ but quite close to it for the simple reason that I was not expecting things would go that far (from a simple massage to FJ) so I did not have any condom at hand.
It was supposed to be a normal visit to the MP. Being unfamiliar with the place I just let the okt manning the counter to allocate whoever he want. So off to the room upstairs I went led by him. He turned on the aircon. and turned the lights in the room dimmer.A short while a prc ML came armed with the usual towels and her small bag where she stowed her work tools like oil and tissues.She said she is A-Ling (not her real name) and that she is from Hubei.I guess she must be around 30+,tall about 5feet 5 inches,slimy long hair and C Cups.She started the massage which was strong and relaxing until I felt asleep. It was only when she whispered into my ears that I woke up for the flip.Once I turned over, she took away the towel and started massaging me in the stomach region in a circling slow manner causing little John to wake up and rise for the National anthem.Seeing that she smiled and moved nearer to lay alongside giving me full access to her boobs which somehow and someway she had managed to removed her top and bra,exposing her boobs to me. I auto roam them kau kau and she started moaning softly and I started sucking one of them. Seeing her excited I got up from the massage bed and asked her to lay down. She did as instructed and I touched her pussy area which has become soaking wet. I took off her panties (she was wearing the usual double layered type prescribe by the MP) and exposed her bushy pussy. I started to daty her and she gripped my head with her 2 hands, enjoying the experience. I think she doesn't have much DATY experienced because she came twice in a matter of minutes. She pushed my head away and kept shaking her head in slow motion in esctacy. She took a few moments to get back to normal and asked me to lay down and gave me one of the most sensuous hj I have ever exoerienced from an ml. Afterwards we layed down together on the massage bed and she related to me it was her last night working at the MP as she will be leaving for pandaland by the early morning flight and I happened to be her last customer. It turned out that she was here on social visit pass and working illegally for three weeks already and that night was her last day.She told me she was divorced with 1 child back home. Her ex husband was a lazy bum who only drink and gambled all the time making her to work for income to feed the family. She had never experienced DATY before and that night was her first experience which explain her reaction to it. She gave me a full kiss (DFK) on the lips (something which prc mls do not usually like to do unless they really like you).
She told me she will come back in 3 months time and this will be legally as she will be on a work pass . True to her words she came back 3 months later and we hooked up again and she became my regular fubu. That is another story if you wish to hear more!

hole_me
03-09-2016, 05:23 PM

cool... hahaha.. you didn't get her contact?

tikogoh
04-09-2016, 04:21 AM

yes please. I also want to hear more! :D

Bungee
05-09-2016, 10:11 AM
Since 2 brothers here want to read more of my adventure with a prc ml whom turned what was supposed to be a clean massage turn to a FJ.
I will continue but will start a new thread to do so with the title "Massage by a prc ml turning into something more....".

CumExplorer
05-09-2016, 06:49 PM
Since 2 brothers here want to read more of my adventure with a prc ml whom turned what was supposed to be a clean massage turn to a FJ.
I will continue but will start a new thread to do so with the title "Massage by a prc ml turning into something more....".

bro can post the link to your new story ...

CumExplorer
05-09-2016, 06:50 PM
cool... hahaha.. you didn't get her contact?

bro what kinky massage you have ... she still working here ?