PDA

View Full Version : Any in commonwealth area?

carnut86
29-08-2016, 12:01 PM
Hi to all bros!! Just recently relocated to commonwealth area and was wondering does any bros around here have any contacts to share for the area? Have yet to come across any. It would be greatly appreciated if anyone could share. Been looking through the forum and papers for any hints of a place to go but for this area there does not seem to have any?

Thanks if you do share and please don't zap me!

Razor47
29-08-2016, 01:10 PM
When i go to commenwealth theres nothing. If there is, please update. Maybe i miss somewhere. I update u if there is at there or nearby.

mackin
30-08-2016, 11:06 AM
Commonwealth is a big place with both sides of the MRT line and unfortunately, like Queenstown, it is one of the oldest estate in Singapore. That means most folks living there are of the older generation and really there is nothing much in the estate. But we are not far from other happening places like Queensway (I think some other bro has got lobangs in that area) and Holland Village (for drinking).

Other than that, welcome to Commonwealth bro. One of the best towns in proximity to Town area, tranquil and relaxing with some great food around.

ApacheOne
01-09-2016, 12:06 PM
HollandV have a few HC. Quite some time back my bro tried one and GQ poped. Recently I happened to be there, saw a 24hrs place. Good luck!