PDA

View Full Version : WHICH is better --- big dick, fast cum or small cock long2 then cum?

dirtyhairy
22-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Yo bros all,

Now that I am recuperating to rest my injured phallus (knn fallen travel bag on target on my dick head), I have time to muse about the often debated issue on which is best - a huge, hard cock that cums fast or an average sized one but with longer staying power?

Mine is of average size but lucky me...it is always rock hard when horny...and I guess I am lucky enuf to be able to control my cumming in my bonks...often delaying my off-loading until I song2, esp when I see the gal b4 me in ecstacy.
But poor didi also very spoilt..if the gal is not showing any horniness, i.e. faking pleasure or worse...perhaps reading the advertisements on the TV as you bonk her, then aku straight away the didi goes soft and wont cum...even with coaxing from the succulent lips of Angeline Jolin.

Will be nice to hear from our horny brothers their Sexperiences here!
Cheers
Bro DirtyHairy.

tissue
22-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Yo bros all,
which is best - a huge, hard cock that cums fast or an average sized one but with longer staying power?

Hi dirtyhairy,

As a lady who loves SEX, I can tell you that I will gladly take an average sized but with longer staying power dick over a hard but cums fast dick.

Cheers / Tissue

carnivore33
22-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Well I must be lucky then..

According to some WLs I've tried and ex gfs of mine, I am rather well endowed, One thing I have learnt is that frequent (non compulsive) sex will allow the man to prolong the erection. Of course other factors such as fatigue and general mood / ambience have to be taken into consideration. But I think technique makes a difference too.

Sister Tissue, am I right to say so?

tissue
22-11-2006, 05:45 PM
But I think technique makes a difference too.
Sister Tissue, am I right to say so?

Hi carnivore33,

Technique is very important...Very important indeed... :)

Cheers / Tissue

dirtyhairy
22-11-2006, 05:46 PM
Yo Sis Tissue,

Thanks much...your response has done wonders to my libido. I know I am blessed because despite having a didi that is at best described as of average size, it is solidly hard (yes, my regular bonking partner had once hung a huge picnic towel over it to test its strength to hold it!) and it does not yield easily even with the most exquisitely creamy pussy milking it.

Although I am usually aware when my partner cums from the watery torrents flowing down her deliciously slimy grotto, I begin to doubt when she tells me she cums on average 4-6 times per bonk. Wow really can she cums so much?...even when I reckon I have not fully penetrated her unless I raise her legs to my shoulders. I thought she was just been kind not to deflate my feelings...but wow.. oh so she can still cum huh that much...even I fall short (forgive the punt) of a long colossal dick! I have been envious looking at the those AV flicks with massive johns...although some look a tad soft.
So there's hope for Asian pricks!
Cheers and thanks again Sis Tissue...may you have more solid cums with your loved one!
Bro DirtyHairy

Castrol
22-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Hi dirtyhairy,

As a lady who loves SEX, I can tell you that I will gladly take an average sized but with longer staying power dick over a hard but cums fast dick.

Cheers / Tissue

alamak... whatever size dick will mostly cum fast on the 1st shot, unless already kanna the beer or the girl look like sherine.

you want longer staying power, wait for the 2nd shot. but better dont wait for the 3rd or 4th becos it will usually take very long to cum unless you standby some comics like lao foo zi or x-men to read then its ok. :D

tissue
22-11-2006, 06:12 PM
alamak... whatever size dick will mostly cum fast on the 1st shot, unless already kanna the beer or the girl look like sherine.

If look like Sherine, are you sure you still wan to have the 1st round? :D

you want longer staying power, wait for the 2nd shot. but better dont wait for the 3rd or 4th becos it will usually take very long to cum unless you standby some comics like lao foo zi or x-men to read then its ok. :D

If I read comics during the 3rd & 4th time, maybe we will better off sleeping then trying..

Cheers / Tissue

dirtyhairy
23-11-2006, 10:50 AM
INDEED good techniques are deeply critical for a good bonk, but cumming too fast, too soon will still spoil the fuck right?

While having a giant tool that can tahan long2 b4 cumming is really 7th heaven, not every one is blessed with a gigantor of a prick. And even those with huge dicks, most times they are semi hard or cum too soon.

I often wonder how the Asian tool compared with the tuakees of the westerners and Africanos. Perhaps God is fair...it provides Asian men with smaller dicks but longer lasting power while the ang mohs huge ones but cum easily or get limped fast.

Whatever, I thank Sis Tissue for re-affirming that it is not the size tthat matters but rather the endurance of the dick to keep drilling that yields the best orgasm.
Hahaha...so hell hath no fury than a woman unbonked!
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy

tissue
23-11-2006, 11:35 AM
thanks again Sis Tissue...may you have more solid cums with your loved one!
Bro DirtyHairy

Hey, you are welcome...I'm going to have more 'cums' tonight...

Cheers / Tissue

mike2006
23-11-2006, 11:37 AM
Hehe, if blessed with big dick and long2 cum, the best.

tissue
23-11-2006, 11:40 AM
thanks again Sis Tissue...may you have more solid cums with your loved one!
Bro DirtyHairy

Hey, you are welcome...I'm going to try to have more 'cums' tonight with my husband...

Cheers / Tissue

mokermania
23-11-2006, 01:47 PM
i wld like to have longer performance c/w average size prick.
longer performance so i can make my partner achieve the Big O more times in one love making session etc....:)

jus my view

mokermania
23-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Hey, you are welcome...I'm going to try to have more 'cums' tonight with my husband...

Cheers / Tissue

don forget to play the classic song called "all nite long..all nite...all nite long....":p

Red_Baron
23-11-2006, 03:21 PM
I go with average and staying power. That way I get more pleasure when making out with a girl. Big size looks impressive but you might as well be a eunuch if you cannot maintain your erection. It takes alot to get a woman high and they get fruastrated if you cannot satisfy them.

Cao_pi
23-11-2006, 04:12 PM
With Big dick, you can learn to control your Orgasm. Maybe pick up Tantric or something, and it goes with the experience.

Small dick.......Unless surgically improved...

I'm only average, but i'm a good lover :D

Castrol
23-11-2006, 04:30 PM
If look like Sherine, are you sure you still wan to have the 1st round? :D

she will only let you go after at least 1 round. :D

farark
23-11-2006, 04:49 PM
A friend of mine had a saying and I think it is most apt for this thread...

"It's not the size of the wand, but the magic it creates..."

and

"It's not the angle of the dangle, but the throb of the knob".

End of the day, it's not a matter of size or simply longer time, but technique which I believe most bros here agree. Even if one can last for hours, doesn't necessarily mean that one will be a great lay.

If I may say so, I was told by WLs and non WLs before that I possess a respectable tool and take a long time, but some complained that I took too long and they were half dead and I wasn't even anywhere near.

Many years ago, I dated an older woman who knew what she wanted and how she liked it. Taught me quite a few tricks...

Just my 2 satang's worth...

tissue
23-11-2006, 05:07 PM
she will only let you go after at least 1 round. :D

I thought you would have ran away after seeing her...Can you still be erect at the thought of bonking her? :rolleyes:

Cheers / Tissue

sibaysong4u
23-11-2006, 05:41 PM
I wan a Long Thick Fat Dick that can cum longer:D

tissue
23-11-2006, 05:51 PM
I wan a Long Thick Fat Dick that can cum longer:D

Actually, I prefer a long dick as it can reach my G spot easier. I had a FB whose dick is not long but very thick, as thick as my wrist! It was pure torture as he could not hit my G spot in normal positions and because it was a thick, it was very painful even though I was very wet..

I love my husband's dick...Perfect size..Not too big so I will not gag when I give him a deep throat BJ, long enough to hit my G spot & hard enough to ram me when I want it rough...Perfect!!

Cheers / Tissue

dirtyhairy
23-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Yo Sis-sue,
Now I know why my partner shrieks in delight when I ram hard as she knows no cuntal sinews will be bruised from an average-sized kuku chiao than by a monstrous 12-inch salami!

I tot she was faking it with all the moans and grunts each time we bonk...in fact the most we did one night was 7 rounds, each with loads of my cum.
Of course I was one satisfied but exhausted cock.

But I had started this thread bcos I was not sure a woman could cum so many times per round... yes...her pussy was salivating wet... when I was just a mere averager alto it remains solid until it decides to cum.

Sure technique means much... but I recall once with a super Minah pro...when I was much younger, hornier but lack self control, I cummed within 5 minutes of her geleking grotto as she practically milked me into kingdom cum as her superb cuntal muscles massaged all my air manis (sperm) from the testicles! It was shiok but alas so short a time!... and I tot I was in control with my technique, slowly licking her twat, swirling and twirling in between lite bites of the molars, with her pussy smeared with pure Australian honey.

And when it came to fucking, I was doing the quick machine-gun jabs (at least 60 strokes non stop), followed by slow almost full withdrawal of the cock until the tip rested at the pussy's entrance before shoving hard to the hilt to be withdrawn and repeated... then followed by circular movements by gyrating the hips anti-clockwise....all I tot was technique to enhance pleasure for both of us.
I believe then it did... but alas....this beautiful minah took it so serenely and with just several geleks of her twat... aku cannot tahan and cummed dah...and she followed with a spermatoza drink thereafter! Now we all know why Minahs are still the best when it cums to sex!

Sorry if I have digressed, but I have learnt much as one bro has put it, it is not the angle of the dangle but the throb of the knob...

As it is now confirmed to me, technique or no technique, even an average dick can a good fuck give provided that there's "heat in the meat"!
Cheers bros and sisters...may all of you cum more and more!!!
Bro DirtyHairy, always sharing the hole truth and nothung but the truth!

twiss4u
23-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Guess most ladies will love to have someone who can pleasure oneself, so beside having a presentable d**k, i guess its the foreplay and the skill of 1 man which really can make a lady to really enjoy it.

defconme
25-11-2006, 10:04 AM
It boild down to Chemistry.

Cunt and dick generally... u could ahve the best tool i town but if you both dont tango sorry la

Red_Baron
25-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Goes to show that the mind is still the sexiest of it all. But a pretty face helps even more!

dirtyhairy
25-11-2006, 12:16 PM
All very true indeed ...the comments from our various sisters and bros thru their own experiences....i.e. techniques, staying power, chemistry and horniness and physical attributes.
I guess techniques we can learn and muster while physical appearance, i.e. a beautiful or handsome face, is subjective...cum control is something else..or as they say mind over matter..in this case the phallus.
Despite my regular sex...I sometimes cannot control and cum fast too from a gyrating pussy.
But I am glad to note that when my partner tells me that a big dick can be painful, she's actually telling the truth since it is how the dick performs, big or small, rather than the size of the dicky!
Bro DirtyHairy

viewsonic
25-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Which one do u prefer, a boyfriend with a car or a boyfriend with a pickup?

It's doesn't matter. As long as it enable to transport us from one place to another, it's good enough. :)

dirtyhairy
26-11-2006, 02:02 AM
Yo Bro ViewS*,

Actually, the samrt lady would prefer to have both the car and pick-up..and more a bus thrown in as welll! and why not if that's possible...shiok2 all the way man...but alas...the average guy just cant have it alto there are the blessed ones who have them both and more! hehehehe. Just look at the hunk from the famed Firestone tyre maker namesake, the one-time TV series Bachelor...he has looks, money, all the gals and staying power too from the xxxreports on circulation.

But then, some guys DO have all the luck!

:p

dirtyhairy
26-11-2006, 02:24 AM
Yo Bro ViewSonic,

I believe most if not all would have said they want both, i.e. the car and pick-up plus a bus thrown in for good measure (forgive the punt).

While most of us guys are at best average, there are the lucky ones who seem have it all, money, good looks and staying power. one such guy, who just appeared on Tv moments ago, was the ex-Bachelor TV series from the famed Firestone tyre family....the grave vines had it that he had all the 3 Gs...

viewsonic
26-11-2006, 05:47 AM
Yo Bro ViewSonic,

I believe most if not all would have said they want both, i.e. the car and pick-up plus a bus thrown in for good measure (forgive the punt).

While most of us guys are at best average, there are the lucky ones who seem have it all, money, good looks and staying power. one such guy, who just appeared on Tv moments ago, was the ex-Bachelor TV series from the famed Firestone tyre family....the grave vines had it that he had all the 3 Gs...

That guys was lucky, born with a silver spoon.....

canthaveenuf
26-11-2006, 08:15 AM
I have time to muse about the often debated issue on which is best - a huge, hard cock that cums fast or an average sized one but with longer staying power?

Depends on who you ask.

Most guys would want a huge, hard dick that can take it time to cum and best if can control when, how much.

Most WLs I think prefer average or small ones that cum fast fast. Less pain, less tiring. Most WLs are doing it for the money. So, the easier it is to earn, the better.

Some REAL horny ones would want big ones that last forever. But, such real horny ones are rare and far in between. These are those WLs that really love their job.

But, one thing for sure, WLs really like it hard.

+++++++

Would like to side track a bit -- just wondering how long does a typical fuck session last wan har?

You see, my staying power quite good wan, and very often, the WL will rock really hard and try to make me cum very fast. This give me the impression that their experience is that if they rock hard, guys will cum faster and then they can relax earlier. It seems to me that a typical session is actually quite fast wan. But ever so often, I will disappoint them cos I take forever to cum, most of the time. And some WLs do get angry or pek-chek.

Cheers

dirtyhairy
26-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Yo Bro Can...,
U lucky devil..can tahan long2...me sometimes like dat too and so far lucky as FL also horny..like LuiLi (I bRTF 17 times) and fei2 (4RTFs) and XiaoYen (9RTFs)..they really good..but some more mercenary ones very angry from their expressions as it means lost ncome to them alto...if they do their sum, if I pay good tips usually my standard bonk is $100 excluding room regardless of price offered as I feel can eat less but can give more to make their day...
Usually my average is 40 minutes non stop in between slow pokes and fast ones... but there are times when I can last 60 minutes..also...can do two or even 3 shots within 90 minutes...but that will depend on the gal.
Sometimes cannot cum when see CB face when tye dont french...seem to be in a hurry fone rings etc... but it seems the bonk u bonk the more staying power one can have dah!
Bro DH

dirtyhairy
26-11-2006, 02:25 PM
Yo Bro Can...,
U lucky devil..can tahan long2...me sometimes like dat too and so far lucky as FL also horny..like LuiLi (I bRTF 17 times) and fei2 (4RTFs) and XiaoYen (9RTFs)..they really good..but some more mercenary ones very angry from their expressions as it means lost ncome to them alto...if they do their sum, if I pay good tips usually my standard bonk is $100 excluding room regardless of price offered as I feel can eat less but can give more to make their day...
Usually my average is 40 minutes non stop in between slow pokes and fast ones... but there are times when I can last 60 minutes..also...can do two or even 3 shots within 90 minutes...but that will depend on the gal.
Sometimes cannot cum when see CB face when tye dont french...seem to be in a hurry fone rings etc... but it seems the bonk u bonk the more staying power one can have dah!
Bro DH