PDA

View Full Version : What does it mean when DSC sms you to make appointment for your result.

cocky1234
24-08-2016, 04:20 PM
hi bro.

i know this questions abit noob. i went to DSC for herpes blood test. 1 week later i received SMS from them to make an appointment to collecty result..

i am not if this is a concern like my result is positive ?

i got took herpes test before in DSC. the 1st time result the just sms said result is negative. but this time they ask to make appointments which is different from the 1st time.

not sure what does this means @.@

sammyboyfor
24-08-2016, 04:57 PM
It probably means that it shows "positive" but Herpes results are notoriously hard to interpret so they need to explain things to you. Herpes test results are not black and white they are many shades of grey.

Read this post by Dr Tan for more info regarding HSV testing.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=13434356&highlight=#post13434356

cocky1234
24-08-2016, 05:42 PM
thanks boss.. i hope for the best

sammyboyfor
24-08-2016, 05:48 PM
thanks boss.. i hope for the best

80% of the world would test positive so if you are negative you are one of the exceptions.

IAmAwesome
24-08-2016, 07:39 PM
80% of the world would test positive

Would agree as well, herpes is just too common

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 08:42 AM
damns... i got HSV type 1 😢

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 09:14 AM
worse is not sure how to tell my future partner leh.. if future partner dont know about hsv. they might feel is something that is dirty and dont want to get infected.

sammyboyfor
25-08-2016, 09:42 AM
worse is not sure how to tell my future partner leh.. if future partner dont know about hsv. they might feel is something that is dirty and dont want to get infected.

I'd be very surprised if you did not have HSV1. It isn't considered to be an STD anyway so why worry? It's just like having Chickenpox.

If you have never had any outbreaks there is no reason to bother about it.

Any future partner you may end up with has an 80% chance of having it too.

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 09:54 AM
bro.. im ok to hv outbreak on my mouth area. as people think is common cold sores.

unfortunately my outbreak on my genital area😢😢. even though is not type 2 herpes. but having it in genital is kinda hard to explain..

sure partner think i fuck alot.. (which i did) 😀

sammyboyfor
25-08-2016, 10:50 AM
bro.. im ok to hv outbreak on my mouth area. as people think is common cold sores.

unfortunately my outbreak on my genital area😢😢. even though is not type 2 herpes. but having it in genital is kinda hard to explain..

sure partner think i fuck alot.. (which i did) 😀

What sort of HSV test did you do? Was it a blood test or did they take a fluid sample during an outbreak?

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 11:49 AM
blood test. consider lucky ba i only positive for hsv type 1. n type 2 is negative. if positive for type 2 the implication is greater

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 11:50 AM
oh I know what you mean how i know my genital is infected. i have mild blister at there now

sammyboyfor
25-08-2016, 12:28 PM
oh I know what you mean how i know my genital is infected. i have mild blister at there now

How do you know the blister is herpes? Have you shown it to a doctor?

DoctorTan
25-08-2016, 12:36 PM
Agree with boss.

Don't jump to conclusions. Having a +ve HSV serology (blood) test (even if it is a true +ve which is hard to determine) does NOT mean they symptoms you currently have are due to HSV 1.

The best thing you can do right now is to see a doctor and get a swab test done for your blister. Only then you can know if that blister is caused by HSV or not.

If it is not, then you are just part of the 90% of the world that carries the HSV 1 virus. No big deal.

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 12:47 PM
Agree with boss.

Don't jump to conclusions. Having a +ve HSV serology (blood) test (even if it is a true +ve which is hard to determine) does NOT mean they symptoms you currently have are due to HSV 1.

The best thing you can do right now is to see a doctor and get a swab test done for your blister. Only then you can know if that blister is caused by HSV or not.

If it is not, then you are just part of the 90% of the world that carries the HSV 1 virus. No big deal.

Hi Dr.Tan, the doc dint ask me to show the blister. instead counsel me not to be emotionally down etc.

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 02:06 PM
i took a pic of my scrotum. my ball skin there got white spot. last few days they are watery and painful. would you guys able to advise if this is herpes ?

http://i63.tinypic.com/2d2ad95.png

http://i68.tinypic.com/nf4gn7.png

sammyboyfor
25-08-2016, 02:33 PM
i took a pic of my scrotum. my ball skin there got white spot. last few days they are watery and painful. would you guys able to advise if this is herpes ?

I can't tell from the images but I'd like to ask why you went for a Herpes blood test in the first place?

Did you have symptoms that made you suspect that you had the virus?

Big Sexy
25-08-2016, 03:05 PM
Does not look like genital herpes to me..

cocky1234
25-08-2016, 03:08 PM
I can't tell from the images but I'd like to ask why you went for a Herpes blood test in the first place?

Did you have symptoms that made you suspect that you had the virus?

i engaged with paid sex service with a FT girl around 3 months ago. after that last weeks feel worried as my balls starts itching n pain with blister. then i went for std checkup n also opt to screen for herpes. all come back negative except hsv type 1.

previously around 9 months ago i also opt for hsv test but it was negative. but this time it was positive. soo I think i caught it by paid sex

sammyboyfor
25-08-2016, 03:30 PM
i engaged with paid sex service with a FT girl around 3 months ago. after that last weeks feel worried as my balls starts itching n pain with blister. then i went for std checkup n also opt to screen for herpes. all come back negative except hsv type 1.

previously around 9 months ago i also opt for hsv test but it was negative. but this time it was positive. soo I think i caught it by paid sex

I suggest you see a doctor to confirm that the blisters on your scrotum are caused by HSV1.

If they are there is treatment available to suppress outbreaks.