PDA

View Full Version : KTV with Russian girls

helmsley
23-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Hi, there seems to be a KTV at Central Mall with Russian girls. Any bros being there before? Heard it freaking ex and have to tip by the hour.

Kamenrider666
24-08-2016, 01:28 AM
Sorry i chap a bit hehe the previous time i went orchard tower to eat dinner i saw quite a few russian looking ladies . I wonder are they prostitutes or work at those ktv ?

helmsley
24-08-2016, 09:05 AM
Sorry i chap a bit hehe the previous time i went orchard tower to eat dinner i saw quite a few russian looking ladies . I wonder are they prostitutes or work at those ktv ?

I believe those are working at the pole dancing joint in Orchard Tower itself. You can't do much at the joint but you can negotiate with them out of the place for extra.

FireB
24-08-2016, 01:59 PM
Hi Bro,

what is the pole dancing joint name in Orchard Tower

knownl
24-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Why jump to orchard tower. Ppl asking central mall :(

CumExplorer
24-08-2016, 04:25 PM
Why jump to orchard tower. Ppl asking central mall :(

ya agree ... ups +17.

any good lobany for russian girl in central mall ? :rolleyes:

Kobayashi99
24-08-2016, 07:27 PM
orchard towers 3rd floor russian roulette , see some quite chio angmo going in, any intel?

helmsley
25-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi Bro,

what is the pole dancing joint name in Orchard Tower

There is only one can't remember the name but very obvious one. Think it is called Top 40 or something.

lky123
25-08-2016, 02:01 PM
That place is a ktv joint 中环

halogen019
25-08-2016, 11:08 PM
There is only one can't remember the name but very obvious one. Think it is called Top 40 or something.

I think it is called top 5.

Level 4, corner pub, the first one on the left from the car park.

I am a bit confused by the format of this pub though.

In the pub, there are quite a few poles all around the place. The girls on the pole, I think mostly Russian or Ukrainian, are just dancing sloppily. Not really moving much, just grooving lightly to the music. They are not dressed to perform, just in dresses, machiam randomly step up to the pole and dance.

The male patrons can sit very closely to the pole, just ogle the girl from below and drink beer.

A handful of girls just sit alone waiting for something to happen.

I approached a beautiful girl, whom I found out to be Ukrainian later. She is about 1.7m tall, wearing tight bodycon dress accentuating her C/D cup boobs which looks pretty natural. Talked to her and understood she is on social visit pass. Less than 2 minutes, the PRC waitress came over and asked "lady's drink for her?".

I doubt anything naughty will happen and I don't think it would be worth that LD. Just said another time and walked off with my drink.

kwh79
25-08-2016, 11:31 PM
I think it is called top 5.

Level 4, corner pub, the first one on the left from the car park.

I am a bit confused by the format of this pub though.

In the pub, there are quite a few poles all around the place. The girls on the pole, I think mostly Russian or Ukrainian, are just dancing sloppily. Not really moving much, just grooving lightly to the music. They are not dressed to perform, just in dresses, machiam randomly step up to the pole and dance.

The male patrons can sit very closely to the pole, just ogle the girl from below and drink beer.

A handful of girls just sit alone waiting for something to happen.

I approached a beautiful girl, whom I found out to be Ukrainian later. She is about 1.7m tall, wearing tight bodycon dress accentuating her C/D cup boobs which looks pretty natural. Talked to her and understood she is on social visit pass. Less than 2 minutes, the PRC waitress came over and asked "lady's drink for her?".

I doubt anything naughty will happen and I don't think it would be worth that LD. Just said another time and walked off with my drink.

The naughty stuff only happens when you go to the upper levels of Top 5. You will have to buy LD for the girls before you can shift up. And if you are willing to buy champagne LD, that's when the fun starts. Of course, it means the damage is high.

helmsley
20-09-2016, 12:09 PM
The naughty stuff only happens when you go to the upper levels of Top 5. You will have to buy LD for the girls before you can shift up. And if you are willing to buy champagne LD, that's when the fun starts. Of course, it means the damage is high.

Yes that is correct. Small bottle of crappy champagne as lady drink cost 188 and they will keep asking you to buy.

I have been to the upper level. Light touching and kissing allowed but nothing more than that. Anything more u will have to negotiate with the girls directly.

schinnak
20-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Yeah - even I have been trapped into the champagne drinks couple of times. just spend money and chit chat. nothing much happens there atleast in my experience. You have to take them out if you need to do anything. I lost interest and didnt even bother to ask. My friend paid about 400 bucks and took one Russian to his condo.

Apollo
20-09-2016, 12:15 PM
miss the lady pimp anita who provide Russian and eastern Europe girls long time ago ...

theotherkay
29-09-2016, 11:33 AM
I frequent to the Russian joints at Orchard Towers quite frequently. There are two that I usually go to.

Top 5, 4th floor
Here, you go there for the $10 dollar beer entrance fee and more beer. The girls there will ask for ladies drinks averaging around $30-40 dollars per glass. A bottle of crap champagne will set you back $198 and a good one will be about $280. They will never go home with you though. And I've seen a girl slap a guy for offering money. The girls here know how to make you buy them drinks. But to take them home, even if you wait till 6am in the morning when they're done with their jobs, they'll just play you till you empty your pockets.

I have seen a couple of girls leaving with men, but that's like only that one time in my 5 years of frequenting there.

Ion Club, 3rd floor
This place is my favorite. I usually just go there, drink by myself or friends and see which girls have the best personality to chat and spend time with. Basically, I usual style is to just by a whole bottle of McCallan worth about $348, and spend the whole night there with a girl I liked. The girls here know how to have fun, not just make money.

And the thing about Russian girls, you have to treat them like a girl, not a prostitute. I've taken a few girls home just because they liked you. But as soon as you offer them money, it turns them off.

Learn how to read them though. I've seen other girls go home with guys there but I don't know if they're offered money or just a nice one night stand for them. In my case, they're just one night stands. Which is nice :D