PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese maasuses SPA

Aanda
22-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi all anyone have any good joints with chio Vietnamese which provide clean massage? I'm looking for one as my usual went back home already.

johnn
23-08-2016, 02:29 AM
likely dirty masg
They come for money

colddoggie
28-08-2016, 01:15 AM
Yeah im looking for viet massage too...

violaviolin
28-08-2016, 01:17 AM
I know I around Upper Thomson road.

darkness4311666
28-08-2016, 06:46 AM
very difficult to find a clean as they are here for the money. many years ago i frequent a place only hj only but i ask fj as i do not want a hj that day and she said she do not do and told her that i do not want hj today but i will tip you. she said ok. but when time nearly up she ask me how much was i willing to pay for fj and i said market rate 100 and she say so little if i willing to pay 800 she will let me. ask her why and she say she needed the money as she is going back. in the end i agreed to the amt. she say whether i got rubber andi say no and look like we cannot do it. she say as long as i do not shoot it inside can forget the rubber. well small head was thinking and went ahead. she indeed very tight and wet and it was quite difficult to enter and manage to enter and after awhile she was bleeding and i ask her your first time and she nod her head and say just now i told you you are my first. i kept on pumping until i forgot to take it out when i about to cum and in the end i cum inside of her.

hammy1942
28-08-2016, 01:30 PM
very difficult to find a clean as they are here for the money. many years ago i frequent a place only hj only but i ask fj as i do not want a hj that day and she said she do not do and told her that i do not want hj today but i will tip you. she said ok. but when time nearly up she ask me how much was i willing to pay for fj and i said market rate 100 and she say so little if i willing to pay 800 she will let me. ask her why and she say she needed the money as she is going back. in the end i agreed to the amt. she say whether i got rubber andi say no and look like we cannot do it. she say as long as i do not shoot it inside can forget the rubber. well small head was thinking and went ahead. she indeed very tight and wet and it was quite difficult to enter and manage to enter and after awhile she was bleeding and i ask her your first time and she nod her head and say just now i told you you are my first. i kept on pumping until i forgot to take it out when i about to cum and in the end i cum inside of her.

That is n interesting story. She mentioned anything??

FreshDay
28-08-2016, 02:02 PM
May I have the contact pls?

BADDDman
28-08-2016, 03:14 PM
very intriguing FR - of a Virgin FL

so you paid $ 800 - NOT knowing earlier she is a supposed VIRGIN .....:eek:

konggene
28-08-2016, 03:28 PM
can share location of this shop?

28-08-2016, 06:34 PM
May I have the contact pls? thanks

clinton
28-08-2016, 11:11 PM
interesting story ... $800 for a real virgin good value :D

johnn
29-08-2016, 09:48 AM
pity them,all the way come here clean masg
earn 20dlr, one hour jobc
those cat one spa got viet, job scope control by boss
no hj, just clean masg.

Uncouth
31-08-2016, 04:32 PM
I know I around Upper Thomson road.

Are you referring to the one where the boss has big big tits and meaty. always showing off her titties?? near a prata shop one??

altec7
31-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Are you referring to the one where the boss has big big tits and meaty. always showing off her titties?? near a prata shop one??

Hahaha looks like it bro.
The boss is forever either cooking or eating or complaining always alone :D

BADDDman
31-08-2016, 06:46 PM
now we know why this lady boss loves showing off her big tits .....😍

Hahaha looks like it bro.
The boss is forever either cooking or eating or complaining always alone :D

osamalee
01-09-2016, 02:32 PM
I cant find any vietnamnese massage either. Still looking for a regular who gives good solid massage

Needagoodone
02-09-2016, 01:30 AM

Cannot be bah.
Where got bro carry so much cash to carrot market

hamsap88
02-09-2016, 01:48 PM
bro, there is one spa near JB stadium with a couple of viets.

BADDDman
03-09-2016, 03:36 PM
don't know leh......its such an intriguing FR by bro darkness :D

Cannot be bah.
Where got bro carry so much cash to carrot market

glppoi
05-09-2016, 12:31 AM
can share ctc

rey69
05-09-2016, 07:03 AM

Like hitting jackpot....:D

Comcomff
06-10-2016, 01:30 AM
Yeah im looking for viet massage too...
Today went to syed alwi road for lunch and saw there new spa open and come ask they're from Vietnam but they're look like Thai girls because they're so tan

johnn
06-10-2016, 01:45 AM
some viet are khemers, dark.why?

SAFFRONnation
07-10-2016, 06:26 PM
Johnnnn

Viets are Never tanned.....they were forced out of imperial CHINA kingdom 3000 years ago by emperor XXX. Viets are descendants of Southern China known as Guangzhou today.

Khmers is the predominant race of todays CAMBODIA. Khmers are Tanned dark skin + went thru hardship of Khmer Rouge ruling in 1979 -1982.

Those Gals you met are Cambodian Khmers - not Vietnamese. They know if they utter the word "Vietnamese" gal - they get the catch of the night easily 💋💘❤

some viet are khemers, dark.why?