PDA

View Full Version : Unoffically Opened that accepts Customers Willingly

Pactman
22-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Visited this SPA on Saturday with renovation 90% completed.
However, it is in fact unofficially opened as license is still pending approval.
Small reception area is designed in such a way to provide the massage rooms with privacy.
Was informed has 3-4 rooms .
My allocated room was clean, sufficiently comfortable with an attached toilet. No disposable underwear or shots provided. Only towel... you figure...
PRC MILF with Ah Lian face in a braless nightgown provided me with a good massage. Friendly and accommodating. Although her face was not up to my liking I have to admit her cute breasts and small nipples were one of the best I have encounter for years for a MILF Standard.
Paid $50.00 for HJ and she invited me to patronize her shop again.
As it is unofficially opened, I will only share with senior brothers as I do not want to be the cause of the fall of a potential SPA.
Return: Yes to try others...
Cheers

S.I.T.E
22-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Visited this SPA on Saturday with renovation 90% completed.
However, it is in fact unofficially opened as license is still pending approval.
Small reception area is designed in such a way to provide the massage rooms with privacy.
Was informed has 3-4 rooms .
My allocated room was clean, sufficiently comfortable with an attached toilet. No disposable underwear or shots provided. Only towel... you figure...
PRC MILF with Ah Lian face in a braless nightgown provided me with a good massage. Friendly and accommodating. Although her face was not up to my liking I have to admit her cute breasts and small nipples were one of the best I have encounter for years for a MILF Standard.
Paid $50.00 for HJ and she invited me to patronize her shop again.
As it is unofficially opened, I will only share with senior brothers as I do not want to be the cause of the fall of a potential SPA.
Return: Yes to try others...
Cheers

Bro,

Can share the location?

Thanks

RonMD
22-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Can share details pls?? Hehe

amazing1234
22-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Hi Bro

Care to share the contact pls.... Tks.:D

sarv
22-08-2016, 05:24 PM
bro, can share location details?

floriangray
22-08-2016, 05:28 PM
sounds nice, care to share ? thx

Pactman
22-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Overwhelming request for contact.
Bro Paradise, Bro Tiko and Bro Dddnoob are the first 3 recepiants of contact.
Please write FR so we will know if this place is worth patronizing.
Cheers

johnn
22-08-2016, 07:07 PM
funny why u tell ppl licence pending approval
just say the gal masg hj ...
its like asking for pre opening raid.

nicecrack
22-08-2016, 07:10 PM
funny why u tell ppl licence pending approval
just say the gal masg hj ...
its like asking for pre opening raid.

Agreed bro. TS just unknowing sabo the spa. Skali in the license not approved due to hj services. The boss sure LL

johnn
22-08-2016, 07:22 PM
just hack care got licence or not..
just give a fr without the address

fisheye84
22-08-2016, 09:32 PM
can share contacts??