PDA

View Full Version : Masturbating in front of ML

joedovenport
22-08-2016, 03:08 PM
There are many 24-hour massage shop in HDB estates nowadays. I visited this one in the far East at 2am and was served by a sweet looking local lady, looks mid-30. It was a clean joint and there was notice on the door that hanky panky action will be referred to police.

So I opted for 2 hour massage. She was quiet but keep touching my balls while I face down. When I turned over, she massaged very near my no. 2 and kept brushing at it till I can't take it. I started stroking myself and she pretend didn't see. Then I stroke faster and she started tickle my balls looks like assisting me. I am scared that someone will look in from the window of the door. Therefore, I quickly cums in about 3 mins. She shhhh me and told me to be quiet. Then she wipe off my cums and continue to massage till times up.

Any brother had ever tried masturbating in front of the ML in a clean joint before please share your experience. Thanks!

A123456789
22-08-2016, 03:48 PM
nope. but is there "extra" payment?

the_e_ones
22-08-2016, 03:51 PM
There are many 24-hour massage shop in HDB estates nowadays. I visited this one in the far East at 2am and was served by a sweet looking local lady, looks mid-30. It was a clean joint and there was notice on the door that hanky panky action will be referred to police.

So I opted for 2 hour massage. She was quiet but keep touching my balls while I face down. When I turned over, she massaged very near my no. 2 and kept brushing at it till I can't take it. I started stroking myself and she pretend didn't see. Then I stroke faster and she started tickle my balls looks like assisting me. I am scared that someone will look in from the window of the door. Therefore, I quickly cums in about 3 mins. She shhhh me and told me to be quiet. Then she wipe off my cums and continue to massage till times up.

Any brother had ever tried masturbating in front of the ML in a clean joint before please share your experience. Thanks!

This seem as good as a teasing and HJ without the charges... :p

gjrt
22-08-2016, 04:57 PM
Did you pay for extra? XD

sammyboyfor
22-08-2016, 05:54 PM

He paid himself $50.00 :rolleyes:

comm
22-08-2016, 07:05 PM
Yes... There is an MP in bugis , clean joint with intense teasing, need to wear their xtras large shorts, compulsory, never touch the 2ic at all but all the sensitive areas...
I cannot tahan the teasing, so i just kept stroking myself.. She just pretend nothing happened, but the shorts full of cum..they don't keep tissues in the room, so just use their towel to clean up ..

Sounds like a interesting experience...but i hope not to wear their cum shorts if i ever go :eek:

Lol !

sianguy2006
22-08-2016, 07:43 PM
bro can share contact?

looking for local milfs..:D

loneyheart
22-08-2016, 11:11 PM
But when there is a raid u cant explan ... think they will believe u ? :D

joedovenport
23-08-2016, 02:07 AM

No extra payment. The lady just quietly changed my towel and continued with massage.

joedovenport
23-08-2016, 02:10 AM
bro can share contact?

looking for local milfs..:D

Sorry Brother, I did not get her name.

johnn
23-08-2016, 02:23 AM
hj expensive?? Shake it infront of her.
If she clean u up, tip her ten.

fisholution
23-08-2016, 08:41 AM

Seem interesting joint to have girl teasing. :D

hellobye
23-08-2016, 10:36 AM
yeah i did so many times. I frequet the 24 hr spa in the Jurong area and there are times whereby after the session was done, i went into the attached shower cubicle and left the door open and just masturbate while my ML is just outside clearing the room. Most will just pretend and they never see while i am directly facing them and wanking off.

max_priest
23-08-2016, 11:38 AM
Why don't you get the ML to masturbate for you and pay her after the deed? :confused: Isn't it more shiok this way?

comm
23-08-2016, 11:43 AM
yeah i did so many times. I frequet the 24 hr spa in the Jurong area and there are times whereby after the session was done, i went into the attached shower cubicle and left the door open and just masturbate while my ML is just outside clearing the room. Most will just pretend and they never see while i am directly facing them and wanking off.

Wow....lol.....interesting experience

power69
23-08-2016, 12:12 PM
But when there is a raid u cant explan ... think they will believe u ? :D

simple self handjob difficult to explain?

joedovenport
23-08-2016, 02:06 PM
hj expensive?? Shake it infront of her.
If she clean u up, tip her ten.

It is a clean joint. Got lady customers and couples too but mostly male customers. I am not too sure if it is appropriate to tip her "watching me".

joedovenport
23-08-2016, 02:08 PM

Thank you Brother. Now I know I am not alone.

idunno1234
23-08-2016, 02:14 PM
The shorts they provide are all clean & smells like just fresh frm the laundry.
You can choose to wear your own boxer also, but the massage oil..!!!!
They r very strict, never allow commando birthday suit!!

Bro. Can share location and dmg? Been looking for places with extra large shorts. Last time went to a clean joint the ML will slip their hands thru the opening of the shorts and stroke my dick. But no extras. Now it changed to disposable underwear i don't like that feel.

sladang
23-08-2016, 02:21 PM
It is a clean joint. Got lady customers and couples too but mostly male customers. I am not too sure if it is appropriate to tip her "watching me".

She shud tip u for watching ur live show :D ..

superstiffy
23-08-2016, 02:41 PM
Bro. Can share location and dmg? Been looking for places with extra large shorts. Last time went to a clean joint the ML will slip their hands thru the opening of the shorts and stroke my dick. But no extras. Now it changed to disposable underwear i don't like that feel.

Brudder… those wear once and throw away type more clean… I cheong HC so many years liao got some places dunno got wash the towel anot, still got sweat smell… I think maybe they also dun wash the shorts…

I always think those laundry clean their towels one must be cleaning a lot of sperm everyday… :eek:

paradise80
23-08-2016, 02:49 PM
Actually you should pass her $50 and ask her pass it back to you.. Haha..

She shud tip u for watching ur live show :D ..

sladang
23-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Actually you should pass her $50 and ask her pass it back to you.. Haha..

:p ..:) ..:D ..

vanram
23-08-2016, 10:52 PM

Hahahahahaaha😂😂😂😂

joedovenport
24-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Dear Brothers, I have received many PM asking for location and such. I started this thread to ask whether brothers have similar experience. I don't intend to get anyone, including yourself in trouble. This is a clean joint with couples and lady customers. You may not be as lucky as me to get away with it.

tabamo
24-08-2016, 12:12 PM

done that before at orchid spa

WeiWeiKeKe
24-08-2016, 01:06 PM
I masturbated at AA Spa several times, in front of Angel:D

QCx2
24-08-2016, 02:21 PM
actually you should pass her $50 and ask her pass it back to you.. Haha..

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

johnn
25-08-2016, 02:35 AM

i said if she clean for u, tip her.

johnn
25-08-2016, 02:38 AM

a plc so call clean home masg, at b.batok.
the lady told me, she saw patch of sperm in her toilet bath rooom.
for sharing,
do not ask for ctc, no more operation.