PDA

View Full Version : Any Hot Milf Massage?

itchyboy01
22-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Bros,

Please forgive me for asking such a question in this post.

But am a sucker for hot milf but for the past 6 months, really got no lucky in meeting any. Most of the time, either Face CMI or Body.... Aging.

Please don't zap me for not doing homework but really spent too much on massage yet can't find anyone good one.

Hopefully all the senior bros here can help to share with me your Gem!

Kam Sia!

power69
23-08-2016, 12:08 PM
there is one thread on milf, by david
join them.

bystander007
27-08-2016, 10:52 AM
$$$$$$[dot]com?

sinpaokong
27-08-2016, 11:08 AM
What do you want? Hot MILFs plenty but hot massage? Maybe can ask the ladies to rub chilli or pepper on your body , lor!

johnn
27-08-2016, 01:13 PM
she eat chili,spicy food,
slightly hot can feel it

carletan
29-08-2016, 10:42 AM
If you wanna a sexy looking MILF whom can really massage and do proper zhua gen, U can try Xiao Han - she is a jie mei of Xiao Ping; the expert in zhua gen (but had returned home liao). There is a thread somewhere about her.

bedokMassage
02-10-2016, 10:21 PM
If you wanna a sexy looking MILF whom can really massage and do proper zhua gen, U can try Xiao Han - she is a jie mei of Xiao Ping; the expert in zhua gen (but had returned home liao). There is a thread somewhere about her.

Bigboob hot local milf

SAFFRONnation
08-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Another way to enjoy a HOT MASSAGE - turn OFF Aircon completely for 30 min when ML starts.

U shall have a sweatingly hot massage.....😵

What do you want? Hot MILFs plenty but hot massage? Maybe can ask the ladies to rub chilli or pepper on your body , lor!

Alyocious
24-10-2016, 10:26 AM
Just came back from a long assignment overseas and decided to call up a few MLs. In the end got hold of Wei Wei as she was available. Booked her for two hrs session. Parking was easy and she met me in a see through thin short dress and can visible see that she was in black bra and g strings - damn sexy and hot MILF. Had a short TCS chit chat; removed our clothes and showered together. Rubba her a bit and told her to HJ me while I sucked and licked her. Came quite quickly as it has been a long time since last release. Then cleaned up and she started her massage in the nude.
Massage was very soothing as I nearly slept and after some time she told me to turn around and did my front. Nice lady as chit chat with her in the process. Then she sat across me to do her zhua gen. Very shiok and enjoyable and didi again rosed to the occasion. Finished off with a rapid fire after nearly half an hour of ups and downs with her magic hands.
Spent more than 2 hrs and she just charged me for 2 hrs - so decided to paid her $20 more.
Awesomely sexy and hot MILF. :D

alfredgan
26-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Just came back from a long assignment overseas and decided to call up a few MLs. In the end got hold of Wei Wei as she was available. Booked her for two hrs session. Parking was easy and she met me in a see through thin short dress and can visible see that she was in black bra and g strings - damn sexy and hot MILF. Had a short TCS chit chat; removed our clothes and showered together. Rubba her a bit and told her to HJ me while I sucked and licked her. Came quite quickly as it has been a long time since last release. Then cleaned up and she started her massage in the nude.
Massage was very soothing as I nearly slept and after some time she told me to turn around and did my front. Nice lady as chit chat with her in the process. Then she sat across me to do her zhua gen. Very shiok and enjoyable and didi again rosed to the occasion. Finished off with a rapid fire after nearly half an hour of ups and downs with her magic hands.
Spent more than 2 hrs and she just charged me for 2 hrs - so decided to paid her $20 more.

Can share? TQ.

Gaston21
26-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Bro can share?

cumball
26-10-2016, 06:56 PM
Wa bro just find CAT 150, some are MILF category n good service

PD69
20-11-2016, 09:47 AM
Can share? TQ.

Hi. Pls share location & contact. Thanks bro

jw2012
20-11-2016, 09:24 PM

Bro can share the contact

soundworks
21-11-2016, 09:44 AM
I hav some to exchange, pm me.

hi bro,can share?

javl0ver
21-11-2016, 09:59 AM

Bro, can share contact?

lovethem
24-11-2016, 10:09 PM

bro pls share ctc. thanks!

xiaonan84
25-11-2016, 12:48 AM
Can pm ctc of wei wei?

userme
25-11-2016, 10:17 AM

can share the ctc?

BADDDman
28-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Missing S'pore johnn + tiagong john B A S S 🤔🤔🤔

she eat chili,spicy food,
slightly hot can feel it

sinpaokong
28-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Yes, I found a couple of milfs with natural boobs and genuine moans! Not faking.

SAFFRONnation
28-11-2016, 06:30 PM
Sounds like great lobangs...share to care right here 😍 ?

Yes, I found a couple of milfs with natural boobs and genuine moans! Not faking.

volcano
29-11-2016, 10:18 AM
Can share? TQ.

care to share?...will upz ur points in return..tks

winterrain
29-11-2016, 12:35 PM

Can share?

Alyocious
29-01-2018, 10:09 PM
Its quite a while meeting a hot MILF and scrolling thru fellow bros' recommendations via past PMs here, found a MILF masseur contact; Lina. So quickly called for an appointment and bingo, she is available. Quickly made my way there and on meeting up, she was really hot; slim looking with well make up; dressed in a blue body fitting tight short dress with black net stockings and high heels. Took a quick shower and she had stripped to her black bra (B boobs though) and g strings. Massage is not bad; can fight with those in MPs; strong, properly done and well structured steps. Then came the happy ending where she will remove her bra and allow full autoroam, licking of nipples and so on while she tickle my nips and jerk me concurrently. Came in no time. Dressed up; paid her plus a small tip and she sent me off at the door. An afternoon well spent.

rings96
30-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Hi bro
Can share the ctc n location?
TIA

alfredgan
03-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Its quite a while meeting a hot MILF and scrolling thru fellow bros' recommendations via past PMs here, found a MILF masseur contact; Lina. So quickly called for an appointment and bingo, she is available. Quickly made my way there and on meeting up, she was really hot; slim looking with well make up; dressed in a blue body fitting tight short dress with black net stockings and high heels. Took a quick shower and she had stripped to her black bra (B boobs though) and g strings. Massage is not bad; can fight with those in MPs; strong, properly done and well structured steps. Then came the happy ending where she will remove her bra and allow full autoroam, licking of nipples and so on while she tickle my nips and jerk me concurrently. Came in no time. Dressed up; paid her plus a small tip and she sent me off at the door. An afternoon well spent.

Yes; just tried her two days ago - damn slutty and horny MILF. Lucky I can tahan cumming otherwise will surrender within a short while. She gripped my cock with her cunt muscles as I pumped her; held me in a tight embrace and kept shoving her tits to my mouth - so suck like no tomorrow as she moans damn loud.

Phython1
03-02-2018, 12:44 PM
Yes; just tried her two days ago - damn slutty and horny MILF. Lucky I can tahan cumming otherwise will surrender within a short while. She gripped my cock with her cunt muscles as I pumped her; held me in a tight embrace and kept shoving her tits to my mouth - so suck like no tomorrow as she moans damn loud.

Can share contact? Thanks bro

Dhuzi
03-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Bro can share the ctc thanks

mbjj
03-02-2018, 11:40 PM

Hi. Pls share location & contact. Thanks bro

jacksontang
05-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Got the ctc from bro Alyo and tried her last evening. Looks wise, MILFish, slutty looking, slim with a little tummy; B boobs; firm, natural with pinkish nipples. Massage is not bad but most important, no piano playing and never eat time.
Upon my request, she goes completely nude for happy ending. Gives out soft moans as my tongue goes all over her nipples. Wets easily as I finger her.
Value for money for a MILF. I think can up her but I shot out too early; so never ask.

babawa
05-02-2018, 05:55 PM
Hi bro sic contact

Becky
06-02-2018, 05:35 AM
Care to share ? Am a milf lover !

luvtit
06-02-2018, 08:05 AM
Bro, can share ctc please? Thanks.

soccerfreak
07-02-2018, 07:14 PM
Bro can share contact?

Tonkatsu89
07-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Got the ctc from bro Alyo and tried her last evening. Looks wise, MILFish, slutty looking, slim with a little tummy; B boobs; firm, natural with pinkish nipples. Massage is not bad but most important, no piano playing and never eat time.
Upon my request, she goes completely nude for happy ending. Gives out soft moans as my tongue goes all over her nipples. Wets easily as I finger her.
Value for money for a MILF. I think can up her but I shot out too early; so never ask.

bro can share the contact please? thank you.

LordSnake
09-02-2018, 02:18 AM
Can share contact?

symbiosis
09-02-2018, 08:12 AM
Hi,

Can share ctc?

NormanChin
10-02-2018, 10:39 AM
Can share? Factory already shutdown for CNY and I am free these few days. Thanks.

Southernstar
10-02-2018, 11:14 AM
Care to share

Redding
10-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Bros,

Please forgive me for asking such a question in this post.

But am a sucker for hot milf but for the past 6 months, really got no lucky in meeting any. Most of the time, either Face CMI or Body.... Aging.

Please don't zap me for not doing homework but really spent too much on massage yet can't find anyone good one.

Hopefully all the senior bros here can help to share with me your Gem!

Kam Sia!

Bro, can share contact, thanks!

sillyman
11-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Please share ctc.

Harper29
16-02-2018, 04:19 AM

Bro, can share ctc?

Vacheron
16-02-2018, 07:06 PM
Bro, can share ctc please? Thanks.

borstymie
17-02-2018, 09:29 AM
Please share Lima ctc. Really keen to try!

helmsley
17-02-2018, 11:21 AM

Bro please share. Thanks

walker526
18-02-2018, 10:44 AM
Bro, mind share contact of milf. Thanks.

walker526
18-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Bro, can share loan contact?
Thanks.

rush115
23-02-2018, 05:45 AM
Can share Lina contact?

symbiosis
27-02-2018, 07:37 AM
Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks.

fabwan
27-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Can share contact?😃

BODOHLIM2
27-02-2018, 06:32 PM
Can share contact?

albertlow
27-02-2018, 06:58 PM
can share contacts pls?

walker526
28-02-2018, 01:59 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks.

There is one in the East; local SG (but I think she was a Malaysian b4 from the Mandarin she speaks). MILF - told me she worked in the spa for several years liao. Small boobs (B probably) but firm and natural. Horny and slutty and she squirts if the technique is right. Standard rates. :D

XWMILFWD
28-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Please share

XWMILFWD
28-02-2018, 07:34 PM
There is one in the East; local SG (but I think she was a Malaysian b4 from the Mandarin she speaks). MILF - told me she worked in the spa for several years liao. Small boobs (B probably) but firm and natural. Horny and slutty and she squirts if the technique is right. Standard rates. :D
Pls share contact. Thanks

XWMILFWD
28-02-2018, 07:57 PM

Bro. Pls share contact. Thanks

chanvin
03-03-2018, 01:32 AM
bro can share lina detail... thanks alot

mengii
04-03-2018, 05:20 AM
Hi bro, can share the contact? Thanks alot.

symbiosis
05-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks.

beastimus
05-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Can share bro?

NormanChin
22-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Tried Lina a couple of days ago; first look, real sexy and well dressed MILF - tight body hugging short dress revealing all her curves; black net stockings and high heel shoes with nice make up - I jokingly asked if she is going to Zouk and she laughed. Anyway, took a quick shower and she had switched her body hugging dress to a black short lingerie - like a Jap "ren qi".
Massage is surprisingly good with enough strength and she really knows where to press with the correct strength - in between found out that she used to work in a members' spa downtown. After nearly 45 mins, turn around and she slipped out of her lingerie revealing her firm B boobs - the rest is simply heavenly. Will RTF soonest. Maybe up her next round. :D

scuderia88
22-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Tried Lina a couple of days ago; first look, real sexy and well dressed MILF - tight body hugging short dress revealing all her curves; black net stockings and high heel shoes with nice make up - I jokingly asked if she is going to Zouk and she laughed. Anyway, took a quick shower and she had switched her body hugging dress to a black short lingerie - like a Jap "ren qi".
Massage is surprisingly good with enough strength and she really knows where to press with the correct strength - in between found out that she used to work in a members' spa downtown. After nearly 45 mins, turn around and she slipped out of her lingerie revealing her firm B boobs - the rest is simply heavenly. Will RTF soonest. Maybe up her next round. :D

Bro can share Lina's contact please?
Thank you.

jjdd9933
22-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Can share bro?

xiaonan84
22-03-2018, 10:35 AM
Can share ctc bo?

sharkymachine
22-03-2018, 11:02 AM
TS kindly PM Linda contact for my next visit, thanks

alfredgan
20-06-2018, 03:45 PM
Managed to try Xiao Han yesterday - this time, took a shower together. Looking at her huge boobs; could not take it further; so after some rubba rubba and licking sucking in the bathroom, dried up and proceeded to the bed. Told her to skip the massage and concentrate on the hardened rod and her magical hands weaved in and out of my little bro while mine were all over her. The rest is simply awesome. :D

coup23
20-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Please share contact

Toraro
20-06-2018, 04:19 PM

Can share ctc? Thanks

Dhuzi
20-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Bro can share Lina ctc thanks

Sexutd
21-06-2018, 12:39 AM
Can share?

lion321us
21-06-2018, 07:45 AM
pl share lina or xiao han contacts.

TKS A lot.

dhaabbcc
23-06-2018, 03:39 PM
Can share the contact?

Fingerbitch
24-06-2018, 11:45 AM
Please share contact. Thanks.

okjerlah
25-06-2018, 08:00 PM
Bro share contact? Read you fr made my rod stiff. Lol

okjerlah
25-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Managed to try Xiao Han yesterday - this time, took a shower together. Looking at her huge boobs; could not take it further; so after some rubba rubba and licking sucking in the bathroom, dried up and proceeded to the bed. Told her to skip the massage and concentrate on the hardened rod and her magical hands weaved in and out of my little bro while mine were all over her. The rest is simply awesome. :D

Bro share contact? Read you fr made my rod stiff. Lol What’s the damage?

JasonMake
26-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Bro can share details please Ctc and contacts

symbiosis
26-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks.

fisheye84
26-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Can share contact?

sammyboyfred
26-06-2018, 01:58 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks 😀

sammyboyfred
26-06-2018, 01:59 PM

sammyboyfred
26-06-2018, 02:25 PM

HoweK3
26-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Well maintained milf...can share her contact please. :D

Brother, I would love to visit her too. Can share contact?

Shanghaijo
27-06-2018, 09:53 AM
can share contact pls

scuderia88
28-06-2018, 10:30 AM
i only tried $50 an hour...want her to massage thigh, stomach areas need to upgrade to $88/hour package....i dunno got touch other place or not...but it's damn ex lah :D

Bro, please share contact with me. I can share mine with you.
Thank you.

Alyocious
01-07-2018, 12:30 PM
RTF Lina last evening and this time she wears all black - a black, short, body hugging tight one - piece with matching bra lacy bra and thongs, black stockings and high heels. Damn slutty looking with dark eye shadows and long eye lashes. Service is just purely sexciting and of course a very happy and sextisfied man. :D

symbiosis
02-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks.

Fed02
02-07-2018, 04:35 PM
Contact pls

Sentimental
02-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks!

scuderia88
03-07-2018, 01:03 PM
RTF Lina last evening and this time she wears all black - a black, short, body hugging tight one - piece with matching bra lacy bra and thongs, black stockings and high heels. Damn slutty looking with dark eye shadows and long eye lashes. Service is just purely sexciting and of course a very happy and sextisfied man. :D

Good afternoon Bro,

can share your contact with me please?
Thank you.

Drasto94
03-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Woah bro please share contacts if anyone has any :)

knightriderboy
05-07-2018, 05:14 PM
Thks to TS Aly,

Just have a session with Weiwei..

Service wise was wonderful. She will check with you what r the area that are more strain and put in effort to ease the ache. So i could say the massage is good. Of cuz there r better ones.

Next came the jg. She know her job and did well to "control" my little head. Haha.. she will help "release" the so call block veins ard by telling thru the pain level u r showing. This go on for abt 15mins. Follow by .....

Figure and feature not much to shout abt. Well maintain i can say. But nvr get to shower with her. Lol..

Overall good experience and im sure to RTM..

Once again thks TS for the recommendation..

Tonkatsu89
05-07-2018, 08:52 PM
any bros can share any milf contacts? lost 2 of my regular MLs lately and i'm really a sucker for milfs. will really appreciate it :p

sofaking
06-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Thanks. Can share contact pls?

astimegoesby
08-07-2018, 05:43 AM
Hi, please share contact

astimegoesby
08-07-2018, 05:49 AM

Hi bro, can share contact?

Yakuxa130577
08-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Bro hope can share with me any hot Milf massage contact and I sure support the ladies as my body aching with pain and stress

Cheers

ShittyAss
08-07-2018, 10:17 AM

Which lina?

Fudgiewudgie
08-07-2018, 02:56 PM
My regular milf ML return to scene, made a booking with her ytd. Massage skill still maintain, sensual and hit the aching spot. Late 30s, not slim but not fat. Face still can look. Up for exchange. I want to play other grounds too, just can’t resist milf..

tangerinesex
09-07-2018, 02:02 PM
There are a couple around the East if you explore that area a little more. I have been to one who's in her late 40s. Quite a tall lady, slim, looks like a tai tai or at least some rich businessman's wife. Didn't really notice her until one day I was just strolling in that building when I saw her coming out of the toilet. She smiled, and I immediately knew I wanted to taste her. Had dinner and waited for the sky to grow a little darker before I struck. Stepped in and we frenched like long lost lovers. Then the deed but I settled only for hj cos didn't have enough dole on me. Told her the next time. RTF a few days later, she was a bit surprised to see me, and remembering my wish to fj, she blushed and said she wasn't emotionally prepared, but I went down on her anyway: wet as a tap. Nice end to a lonely evening.

thara
09-07-2018, 02:15 PM
There are a couple around the East if you explore that area a little more. I have been to one who's in her late 40s. Quite a tall lady, slim, looks like a tai tai or at least some rich businessman's wife. Didn't really notice her until one day I was just strolling in that building when I saw her coming out of the toilet. She smiled, and I immediately knew I wanted to taste her. Had dinner and waited for the sky to grow a little darker before I struck. Stepped in and we frenched like long lost lovers. Then the deed but I settled only for hj cos didn't have enough dole on me. Told her the next time. RTF a few days later, she was a bit surprised to see me, and remembering my wish to fj, she blushed and said she wasn't emotionally prepared, but I went down on her anyway: wet as a tap. Nice end to a lonely evening.

Bro,can share,many thanks

tangerinesex
09-07-2018, 05:37 PM
Have received quite a few requests but I believe in fair exchange cheers.

windyblade5566
09-07-2018, 10:00 PM
Hi bro, can share lina's contact?

kenjiro199x
09-07-2018, 10:47 PM
Hey bro, can PM the contact. Interested to try out.Thanks !

matey1982
09-07-2018, 11:31 PM

can share/exchange contact bro thx

Namee
10-07-2018, 02:13 PM
Thks to TS Aly,

Just have a session with Weiwei..

Service wise was wonderful. She will check with you what r the area that are more strain and put in effort to ease the ache. So i could say the massage is good. Of cuz there r better ones.

Next came the jg. She know her job and did well to "control" my little head. Haha.. she will help "release" the so call block veins ard by telling thru the pain level u r showing. This go on for abt 15mins. Follow by .....

Figure and feature not much to shout abt. Well maintain i can say. But nvr get to shower with her. Lol..

Overall good experience and im sure to RTM..

Once again thks TS for the recommendation..

Can you share the contacts with me pls

NGE3PL
10-07-2018, 03:49 PM
Bigboob hot local milf
Can share Contact
Thanks