PDA

View Full Version : Durian Session

CBreeze
22-08-2016, 10:35 AM
Hi guys, looking for the following,:

1. A place to hold the gathering. (Maybe condo's Multi-purpose hall)
2. Durian Lovers

Durians Variety

-Pahang Old tree MSW
-D24
-Jin Fong
-XO

Please keen please leave your contacts so that we can discuss futher. Hope to hear from you guys soon :)

nawtythings80
22-08-2016, 06:47 PM
how abt durian at geylang ... then wash eyes also

Yardstick
23-08-2016, 03:34 PM
I dont mind. But how to split the bill?

sidtip
23-08-2016, 04:07 PM
I once ate watermelon in the shower with a girl. We could spit out the pips and the juice was not a problem.

I don't like Durian though. hahahahah:p

FreshDay
23-08-2016, 05:25 PM
I like durian also

cheesie
23-08-2016, 07:34 PM
Where is better to have durian than at stall. Waste are handled, can select and change type and order more no headache of odor. Why need to find a place..

CBreeze
24-08-2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the respond. I'm here to clear some doubts

1. How to split bill?

Ans:Depending on the total pax then divide the cost equally. Eat more or less also same price. Just like some pay $100 for 10mins session, some pay $100 for 60min session.

2. Why not go to the stall itself?

Ans: As i had recently attended my company gathering and this supplier is honest and the MSW is really the best i had so far. Creamy, thick flesh and flat seeds. IMO, better than A.S(if you know who im referring, keep it to yourself) Reasonable price also.

3. When is the event?

Ans: Nothing fixed yet, looking at this week if possible. So please leave your preferred date and time too.

Note: I will be collecting $30 deposit if you are interested. If you think i'm a scam then please give it a miss. Because if ordered and you don't turn up, i will be the one paying. Hope you guys understand.

Snoozeboi
24-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the respond. I'm here to clear some doubts

1. How to split bill?

Ans:Depending on the total pax then divide the cost equally. Eat more or less also same price. Just like some pay $100 for 10mins session, some pay $100 for 60min session.

Ans: As i had recently attended my company gathering and this supplier is honest and the MSW is really the best i had so far. Creamy, thick flesh and flat seeds. IMO, better than A.S(if you know who im referring, keep it to yourself) Reasonable price also.

3. When is the event?

Ans: Nothing fixed yet, looking at this week if possible. So please leave your preferred date and time too.

Note: I will be collecting $30 deposit if you are interested. If you think i'm a scam then please give it a miss. Because if ordered and you don't turn up, i will be the one paying. Hope you guys understand.

i dont mind the desosit but what happen if the date is set and i cant attend it? :confused::confused: how about the following Sunday 4 sept?

SueYourAss
25-08-2016, 02:27 AM

How much per kilo for MSW ? :eek:

Who is A.S, can pm me bro ?

CBreeze
29-08-2016, 09:34 PM
i dont mind the desosit but what happen if the date is set and i cant attend it? :confused::confused: how about the following Sunday 4 sept?

Bro, if after date and time confirm then deposit cant get back. cause need to pay the supplier ma. Ok, lets try set at Sunday 4 sept but anyone got place to provide? looking at 10-15pax for the gathering.

CBreeze
31-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Date:4 Sept 16
Time: TBC
Estimate cost per pax: $50

Sorry for the slow reply as i'm still under moderation. Please pm me your wechat so i can add you into the group.

Confirm going:

1. Cbreeze

Snoozeboi
31-08-2016, 05:28 AM
WeChat Id: Snoozeboi

Sunday date no problem :) kindly add me in 👍😜