PDA

View Full Version : out of the BLUE... commando-service mission!!!

garfield3233
19-11-2006, 06:15 PM
GARFIELD once again.....present a mission!!

out of the BLUE....

***mission BLUE!***
only commandos-style may apply...
You have been warned

BLUE
seductive, luscious, vampy!
20yo, 1.65m
34B'25'35
Frenching, BBBJ, CIM, Massage
AR, Toe-licking, 3-some(2 guy,1 gal)
$130/90/2

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k303/beauthaiful/Blueeditted.jpg

one hell of a service mission!!!
applications for challengers open now

curiosityz
19-11-2006, 06:48 PM
this pic looks a bit like jamie yeo...

topcook1
19-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Bro when can I try her?

topcook1
22-11-2006, 10:23 AM
Thanks Bro garfield for the contact. Tried her last night and here is the FR.

Looks 6/10 (Resemble only 70 % from the photo)
Boobs : 33A
Service 6/10
GFE 6/10
Massage 7/10
BJ 6/10
AR : No
FJ : 6/10

dirtymonk82
22-11-2006, 10:26 AM
the pic looks like a B cupper to be lehz

lugia_1980
22-11-2006, 12:02 PM
FR on Blue c/o Garfield

Thanks for Garfield for setting up a session with Blue yesterday. Reached the hotel and went to the designated room. Knock on the door, waited for about 30 seconds before the door was opened. Behind the door Blue was hiding, in her cute little transparent nightie, with matching panty. She appears tanner compared to the studio photos, and surprisingly she speaks relatively good English. Upon sitting down she poured me a glass of cold water, and we started to chat, and I realized she is currently an undergraduate in a thai university doing her final year. Once the ice is broken she can really talk, we were chatting away for 15 minutes before she suggested I take a shower. So I went and shower alone, I don’t mind it as the bathtub is too small for both of us anyway. To cut the story short, here’s the rating:

Looks: She looks slimmer and tanner, not to mention cuter than her studio pics, SYT type.

Body: Hourly glass figure, with almost no excess fat. Boobs are a handful, not for boobs lovers. Nicely trimmed bush.

BBBJ: One of the best I have experience. She first teased with her tongue at the little bro’s tip and slowly progressed with deep throat action, while looking at you with a CFM face.

FJ: Oh man she’s tight. Even with lub applied it was difficult to penetrate her initially, have to slowly enter and while pumping, things gets easier when she got wetter as it goes along.

RTF: May consider.

In summary it is an enjoyable session. Good for bros looking for SYT with some intellectual thrown in, with that little innocence of a nubile but sufficient experience in love-making.

Sorry to all bros for the short FR, try to rush this out with a few spare minutes in the office.

garfield3233
22-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Thanks bro Topcook1 For the 1st FR contributed to BLUE...is a long wait n i believe is due to the lagging of the SBF...And thanks to bro lugia_1980 for the 2nd...it does really wil help her increase her reputation here.anyway,limited slots for BLUE left todae,all bros who's keen to noe wat this commando chick is gd in,better book fast.....cheers all bros,& thanks for the support...:)

kenny yong
23-11-2006, 02:16 AM
1st Blood FR

Sorry Commando Garfield for late reporting in.
As promised, here's my comments for her:

Particulars: 21yrs old uni student[Got ID proved], studied law course. Speaks English. :eek: bonking future lawyer, somehow felt very sextified emotionally

Looks: 6/10, got lobang on her face. Normal look.

Body: 8/10, 33B good figure, big ass. Had handful grap of her ass while playing doggie position.

BBBJ: 8.5/10, Experienced cock sucker. Very seducing. Balls lick, Deep throat, you name it she got it.

Fingering: Never tried, not a chance. Too busy getting to real business(FJ)

FJ: 8/10 Tight, accomodating in many positions and locations (table, sofa, bed fuck no problem :D ).

RTF: Not my policy.

Factors to be improved: No catbath treatment and bathtub BBBJ. Lack of stereo effect during FJ.

garfield3233
23-11-2006, 12:12 PM
thanks bro kennyyong for the support & FR....in the deepest of my heart....Bros,wait no more,the daring out of the BLUE mission wun be here 4ever...book while u can....

Ah Dac
23-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Did I see commando??

:D

cannibal
23-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Many thanks to Bro Garfield for the quick arrangement.

This girl speaks rather good english but with a thai accent. The photographs and actual are totally different. In fact, her beauty grows as you look at her during the TCSS. She is slim, a SYT figure with a firm B cup breast.

Inside the room was SOP, ie, bath, BBBJ and etc. After the shower, we adjourned to the bed and that's where the action starts.

She will do a BBBj and insist that you look at her. She would lick from the balls along the shaft then to the head and in circular motion. When her mouth is at the tip of the head, suddenly she gulf the whole thing in. It was sensational. Her suction is powerful and I could feel that she trying to draw the blood into my shaft. Suddenly she gave me a deep throat and again almost explode!

I couldn't take it anymore and ask her to cap me and ride me. Slowly she lowered herself onto me and I could feel her V---- wall warping around the shaft. This is the best p---y that I ever had. There was smooth friction when bonking her. I had all my energy into her and lay totally exhausted.

Verdict: worth a go!

garfield3233
23-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks bro cannibal.....for ur FR.is been kind of u giving constant support to xiaodi all this while.....

garfield3233
23-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Did I see commando??

Sure she's a commando bro ah dac....so when u think u'll be free to fight her a round on bed....haha!!!!

Ah Dac
23-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Hahaha!!

I scared that I will lost to her leh!!

Still prefer those GF type!!

Sure she's a commando bro ah dac....so when u think u'll be free to fight her a round on bed....haha!!!!

garfield3233
23-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Hahaha!!

I scared that I will lost to her leh!!

Still prefer those GF type!!

Sure anot,bro ah dac...?as far as i noe,u r a great fighter too leh....haha.....btw,saying abt GFE,i've tis brandy in store too....is a 21 yo bottle

SexyWinner
23-11-2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks to Bro Garfield for the quick arrangement to Blue.

Reached the hotel and went to the room and knock on the door, waited for awhile and the door was opened. She looks a bit different from the photo...

We sat down and start chatting for awhile, she speak rather good english but with a thai accent, then go to the bath room for shower.

Onto the bed for some more action. Her hot water BBBJ, followed up with ball-sucking and catbath was out of this world. I think she likes to give BBBJ with deep throat. She then gave me a tit fuck. Her tits are big. She capped me and began to ride me. I could not stand it anymore and took command. Flipped her over and rammed her in the missionary position. I had all my energy into bonking her and lay totally exhausted. What a good experience…

Here’s the rating:

Looks 6/10
Boobs : 33A Busty and she enjoys being sucked
Service : 7/10
Massage 8/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 very friendly and gf feeling, accomodating and lots of juice

garfield3233
23-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks to Bro Garfield for the quick arrangement to Blue.

Reached the hotel and went to the room and knock on the door, waited for awhile and the door was opened. She looks a bit different from the photo...

We sat down and start chatting for awhile, she speak rather good english but with a thai accent, then go to the bath room for shower.

Onto the bed for some more action. Her hot water BBBJ, followed up with ball-sucking and catbath was out of this world. I think she likes to give BBBJ with deep throat. She then gave me a tit fuck. Her tits are big. She capped me and began to ride me. I could not stand it anymore and took command. Flipped her over and rammed her in the missionary position. I had all my energy into bonking her and lay totally exhausted. What a good experience…

Here’s the rating:

Looks 6/10
Service : 7/10
Massage 8/10
BJ : 8/10

Thanks bro Sexy Winner for the FR.....Garfield always strive to be the best

garfield3233
24-11-2006, 03:03 PM
hi all bros who supported me and BLUE,kindly help post some FRs for her to order to let all the rest noe wat she's capable of

Man_male
24-11-2006, 03:50 PM
Here’s the rating:

Looks 6/10

Bro Winner, just wondering which part of 33A is busty? :confused:

garfield3233
24-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Special price for members who book BLUE for tonite.....limited slots available,act fast members of GARFIELD Beauties.....

sexykeong
24-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Special price for members who book BLUE for tonite.....limited slots available,act fast members of GARFIELD Beauties.....

Seems like i'm going to miss the boat for promotion price tonite....since my membership application is jus submitted.....how abt wkend bro Garfield???will thr be any promotion???

frankykhoo1269
25-11-2006, 01:11 AM
FR on Blue aka Micky

Got an sms from Garfield and arranged to try out Blue as recommended yesterday. Arrived on time and knocked on the door at S..Hotel. When the door was opened, "Meow" she greeted me with a big charming smile. Asked her real name and she said Micky and meowed at me again. Gave her a tap on her nice ass as she was wearing her little cuttie see-through night gown. Really slutty.

We then chatted and she spoke real good English. When she told me that she is 21yrs and in an undergrad pursuing a law degree, my bro immediately awake and we started hugging and kissing each other like couple. Stripped our clothes and noticed that she has a near perfect figure and firm B-cup boobs. Pubic hairs were neatly trimmed too. Her clit also looked yummy.

She then asked me to shower and explained that she is not a "working girl" in LOS. Well LL has to do a fast one by myself. Luckily she later made it up with her caring and accommodating service. Oh yes, no massage too.

After I laid down on the bed,she bbbj and AR me. What can I said...SHIOK is the word. Her deep throat was good and I nearly want to CIM her which she is willing too. To cut story short, we managed to changed a few good positions before I loaded into her

Then she said shower and back to cuddle by my side like a small kitten. Oh yes, she is cute as you will notice that at time she did hop inside her room from place to place.. well afterall she is still a small girl at age 21, isn't it.

My didi started to hard again when her nice ass is rubbing against me when we cuddled together. This time she ride on top of me and giving me the Japan AV look. Loved her slut look and firmed grab on her both boobs when she rocked me hard. Eventually I ended in doggie style for 2nd round.

Overall a great session like GF feeling....esp good for bros who is single and feel like to rock a future "Queen Counsel" or young SYT. Micky got my SQA Superstar Award and my rating as follows:

Look : 6.5/10 (normal but bonus 0.5 for her seductive and CIM look)
Figure : 9/10 (nice with no tummy and is spotless)
Boobs : 34B (Firm and is handful with nice tits)
Ass : 9/10 (very inviting)
Clit : 9/10 (sweet juice and is tight)
GFE : 9/10 (very accommodating)
Massage : 0/10 (Claimed not working girl and don't know)
SQA : Superstar Award
RTF: Likely if Price is Right

garfield3233
25-11-2006, 12:17 PM
PROMOTIONAL PRICE for all MEMBERS who book slots with BLUE over this wkend...please act fast to avoid disappointment,limited slots left....

garfield3233
27-11-2006, 02:27 PM
wkend promo price over,prices bk to normal bros.limited slot left for todae,act fast:)

garfield3233
27-11-2006, 02:33 PM
wkend promo price over,prices bk to normal bros.limited slot left for todae,act fast:)

geniuskaee
27-11-2006, 04:40 PM
FR on BLUE....My 1st time support towards Bro GARFIELD.......

Firstly,I would like to thanks Bro GARFIELD for the tip top customer service he provides for his members. After receiving the mail informing members abt wkend promo for in house gals,I went to view wat’s in store and found that this BLUE looks really somehow slutty as indicated & said by Gro GARFIELD…as quickly as I can,gave Bro GARFIELD a call but was sad to noe that the 5pm slot yest was taken up…thou tat’s the case,Bro GARFIELD offered to try slotting in for me bit wif no promise. After abt 15mins later, I was happy to receive sms fro hom that he managed to derfer 1 of his reservation on BLYE and that 5pm has been made available for mi..mi being happy at the same time horny,took a cab down and even told the driver to speed up as fast as he can n off I go to the designated place. After green light from our DEAR Bro GARFIELD,I went up to the room and knock softly on the door with fast pump heartbeat….vy curious to see wat lies behind too….haha…within secs,door was open up & thr it stands, BLUE the vamp whom I’ve been longing for..simple greeting from her & invitation,I headed into the room….soon as it was,sound of door closing followed…while I was abt to turn my head over to see her,I realized that something was thr to caress my bro D….lips were locked even b4 I can see wats behind mi and bro D was awakened by this soft but detailed caressing…trying my best to play along,I slashed out my tongue & in return to it,BLUE locked hers tightly and we were like having this 1st round fighting with tongue being the weapons…abt 2 mins passed and she signaled mi to bath….bath tub was filled up with foams that I cant even see if is ready until she told mi is already ready while we were ‘fighting’…she’s got this habit of getting ready b4 customers arrived ever since she join Bro GARFIELD,she said…this shows how svc orientated Bro GARFIELD’s gals are….actions in bath tub was not sop as stated by some bros..maybe she & I jus simply click,she was thr giving mi a vy sensation bbbj with tat cfm mi look, trademark of her being a vamp….as bbbj was going on,her hands were not free at all.ske wil jus move to every part of my body & touch all over….with these effects cum her pro bbbj,I couldn’t hold it & thr I was cim…..even when she finished licking up the last drop of my cum,she stil went down to finish it off with a vy deep throat suction….she’s vy considerate too,cos she didn’t actually spit my cum into the tub.instead,she rised up n head to the basin to spit out…even told mi other customers using tub as well,so not gd to spit insde….

Toweling me dry bearing the chiils of the air con with her body stil wet is yet another gd point I see in her.she jus seems so customer svc orientated….so offi went to bed while she’s stil the toweling herself….closing my eyes to rest aft 1 round of hard fighter , I feel her coming to me lying down and touching mi with tat angelly but lusty touches.we were like knowing each other so well chatting abt anything under the sun….something which was stated in this thread is truth tat I found,her command in english far too gd comparing with most TG….

Time really flies in her room,esp wif those vy GFE she’s borne with.the moment she realized that thr’s only abt 30 mins left,she signaled to me whether I’ve the intention of round 2…not wanting to miss some positions ,stunts and skills mentioned by other bros who try her,of cos I said ok man….so thr she came, showing mi that slutty cfm look, crawling towards mi in bed…. Man I tell u guys, her catbath is jus so not 1 of a kind….wet, sensuous, detailised….covering all parts of my body and yes, toe licking included. Aft abt 5 mins of cat bathing, real actions begin….she’s so pro in that love making thing….cow girl, scissor, bed side, standing, sideway. U name it, she’ll do it….the rest, I’ll skip it cos u guys noes wat goes on while making rite….overall,vy recommended and worth trying gal….thanks again bro GARFIELD,for the effort u put in in order for mi to get the slot….

Looks-7/10 ( vy close to wat’s shown in pics thou )
Body-910 ( vy nice proportion figure with no fats )
Skills-9/10 ( all stunts ,position )
GFE-9.5/10 ( vy attentive all the way )
RTF-definitely, if ever I’m free for her slots

geniuskaee
27-11-2006, 04:50 PM
FR on BLUE....My 1st time support towards Bro GARFIELD.......

Firstly,I would like to thanks Bro GARFIELD for the tip top customer service he provides for his members. After receiving the mail informing members abt wkend promo for in house gals,I went to view wat’s in store and found that this BLUE looks really somehow slutty as indicated & said by Gro GARFIELD…as quickly as I can,gave Bro GARFIELD a call but was sad to noe that the 5pm slot yest was taken up…thou tat’s the case,Bro GARFIELD offered to try slotting in for me bit wif no promise. After abt 15mins later, I was happy to receive sms fro hom that he managed to derfer 1 of his reservation on BLYE and that 5pm has been made available for mi..mi being happy at the same time horny,took a cab down and even told the driver to speed up as fast as he can n off I go to the designated place. After green light from our DEAR Bro GARFIELD,I went up to the room and knock softly on the door with fast pump heartbeat….vy curious to see wat lies behind too….haha…within secs,door was open up & thr it stands, BLUE the vamp whom I’ve been longing for..simple greeting from her & invitation,I headed into the room….soon as it was,sound of door closing followed…while I was abt to turn my head over to see her,I realized that something was thr to caress my bro D….lips were locked even b4 I can see wats behind mi and bro D was awakened by this soft but detailed caressing…trying my best to play along,I slashed out my tongue & in return to it,BLUE locked hers tightly and we were like having this 1st round fighting with tongue being the weapons…abt 2 mins passed and she signaled mi to bath….bath tub was filled up with foams that I cant even see if is ready until she told mi is already ready while we were ‘fighting’…she’s got this habit of getting ready b4 customers arrived ever since she join Bro GARFIELD,she said…this shows how svc orientated Bro GARFIELD’s gals are….actions in bath tub was not sop as stated by some bros..maybe she & I jus simply click,she was thr giving mi a vy sensation bbbj with tat cfm mi look, trademark of her being a vamp….as bbbj was going on,her hands were not free at all.ske wil jus move to every part of my body & touch all over….with these effects cum her pro bbbj,I couldn’t hold it & thr I was cim…..even when she finished licking up the last drop of my cum,she stil went down to finish it off with a vy deep throat suction….she’s vy considerate too,cos she didn’t actually spit my cum into the tub.instead,she rised up n head to the basin to spit out…even told mi other customers using tub as well,so not gd to spit insde….

Toweling me dry bearing the chiils of the air con with her body stil wet is yet another gd point I see in her.she jus seems so customer svc orientated….so offi went to bed while she’s stil the toweling herself….closing my eyes to rest aft 1 round of hard fighter , I feel her coming to me lying down and touching mi with tat angelly but lusty touches.we were like knowing each other so well chatting abt anything under the sun….something which was stated in this thread is truth tat I found,her command in english far too gd comparing with most TG….

Time really flies in her room,esp wif those vy GFE she’s borne with.the moment she realized that thr’s only abt 30 mins left,she signaled to me whether I’ve the intention of round 2…not wanting to miss some positions ,stunts and skills mentioned by other bros who try her,of cos I said ok man….so thr she came, showing mi that slutty cfm look, crawling towards mi in bed…. Man I tell u guys, her catbath is jus so not 1 of a kind….wet, sensuous, detailised….covering all parts of my body and yes, toe licking included. Aft abt 5 mins of cat bathing, real actions begin….she’s so pro in that love making thing….cow girl, scissor, bed side, standing, sideway. U name it, she’ll do it….the rest, I’ll skip it cos u guys noes wat goes on while making rite….overall,vy recommended and worth trying gal….thanks again bro GARFIELD,for the effort u put in in order for mi to get the slot….

geniuskaee
27-11-2006, 04:59 PM

garfield3233
28-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Limited slots & days left for this daring gal....interested parties pls act fast

garfield3233
28-11-2006, 06:06 PM
Limited slots & days left for this daring gal....interested parties pls act fast

topcook1
02-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Where is the cat???Never see him anymore?

Ngengheng
27-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Is Bro garfield still around??