PDA

View Full Version : * Project SYT *

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 02:13 AM
Greetings!

A few of us here feel that the term "SYT" is overused and often misused!

This thread is created for the main purpose of recommending FLs who fall within the [very specific] definition of SYT (Sweet Young Thing) below.

Sweet Looking, of course! Cute too, preferably.
Young, around 20 yo AND looks like that age.
Pretty face; preferably big eyes & nice smile/teeth.
Slim body, with no obvious tummy or baby fats anywhere.
Small body frame, repective to height.

While not everyone will agree with the above SYT definition, so be it. This is NOT a thread to debate on what is a better definition, since there's probably none given the meat/poison theory. If you have violent objections to the above definition, feel free to start your own "Project SYT2" thread or something :D

For brothers that share similar "taste" above, feel free to post your discovery or recommendation of the FL here. They can be either one of the agent's new stocks, a street-stander where you've the contact, or even if she's one of your gals (you being the agent) - as long as she fit the criteria above.

Yes, since this thread is in the FL section, we want to be able to "book" and bonk the SYT! For non-FL encounters or sharing, please join the existing "Club SYT (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/Club_SYTs/)" managed by bro SJG instead. BTW, most (if not all) of the SYT in that club fit the bill here, only too bad they are not FL. ;)

Further notes:

If the SYT is supply by an agent, please post the FR on the agent's thread. Do NOT post FR here if she already have a dedicated thread elsewhere. (But post a link to your FR back here)
If you just want to share the SYT contacts, beware of getting your inbox flood with "Pls give me the contact" PMs. Not sure what's the best way, but I hate to also see this thread loaded with those posts too.
Photo links of the SYT are welcomed here, but only if permission is granted by the gal.
For recommendations, please supply details of the gal according to the bullet points definition above.
If unsure, feel free to post any reference of a SYT "suspect" for others to critique.

As one bro puts it: "It sure is better to have someone with similar taste sharing information then blindly following and shooting wrong targets -- waste time, waste money, waste sperm. Maybe in the long run, we can set the standard for the definition of what a SYT should really be like."

Enjoy!
Project SYT - The relentless pursue for the perfect & bonkable SYT

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Okie, I'll post my "suspects" first. These are recent stocks from agents:

Carrie (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61995&highlight=CARRIE) from bonniesan
Heidi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61996&highlight=HEIDI) from beauthaiful
Sabrina (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61757&highlight=sabrina) from babes888/terak24terak/xiaobai

The above 3 seems to fit the definition of SYT here, at least from the looks in their studio photos. There are other SYT suspects, but I'm less sure, especially on the tummy/fats criteria. Will be camping around to wait for more FRs before booking.

Critiques or feedback from bros who tried them welcome; how "close" are they really from the above definitions? Agent's honest & direct feedback will be great too!

f.cuker
17-11-2006, 05:33 AM
Hmmm... I would beg to differ on the SYT definition.

For samsters under 30s, SYT would fall into ur definition.

So, if I may added to the SAMSTERS Sextionary of defined terms, I propose "MYST". :D

Acronym
MYST

Definition
My Young Sweet Thing

Pronounication
mist

Use
noun

Example

As her head emerges from behind the door, I realized that I have found nothing but MYST.
Apart from other bros' view of this chick, she is definately more MYST than slut.
She is IMHO MYST rather than SYT, but then again, definately CFM! So RTF is a must!!!!

Warning
Usage of MYST or SYT is subjective to samster's preference therefore yet again "OMFIAMP" of course! :rolleyes:

beauthaiful
17-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Good job bro goodpartner in trying to link the definition of SYT. *applaud* the effort.

Good job, agent f.cuker in adding in M to SYT. Different bros have diff tastes. I will aim to bring a variety which appeals to different markets. Cheers~

sickman22
17-11-2006, 09:27 AM
tats cool guys. if can pm me the contacts.

Cheers

Sometimes
17-11-2006, 09:30 AM
Nice effort bro :D this thread will at least save time for me if too busy to surf the other threads.

Update CAA : 17/11/06

1) Agreed with bro goodpartner, Sabrina (C/O Mel) does look gd in her studio pic, will update tonight after trial

Cheers

guymafia
17-11-2006, 10:13 AM
sweet young thing>>must young less than 21 yrs old..
then the term is correct...

JediSkull
17-11-2006, 11:00 AM
dun need trial liao lar!~!~ sure SYT!~!~ lol big eyes wif sharp nose plus looks younger than 20!~!~!~ trust my standard leh bros!~!~ I be the commando unit for SYTs assault operations!~!~

nyquist
17-11-2006, 11:15 AM
Nice works guys....:D
Will be camping here for more infor.

Sometimes
17-11-2006, 11:27 AM
dun need trial liao lar!~!~ sure SYT!~!~ lol big eyes wif sharp nose plus looks younger than 20!~!~!~ trust my standard leh bros!~!~ I be the commando unit for SYTs assault operations!~!~

Nice 1st blood FR on Sabrina, bro. I missed it while surfing here just now :D Lucky got this thread lah haha. Boost my confidence for my later operations, thks

Up yr points, now got power liao, cheers :p

P.S. Put a link to yr FR on this thread as per what bro goodpartner advice mah, so other ppl no need to purposely go to other thread to find.

beauthaiful
17-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Nice works guys....:D
Will be camping here for more infor.

Welcoem back bro nyquist! u staying in the mountains for another 5 months den up the ante again ah?

or u following bro Sometimes style... long long no do, den one shot shoot many many times...tarma 2hr 4 times leh!

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Hmmm... I would beg to differ on the SYT definition.

For samsters under 30s, SYT would fall into ur definition.

So, if I may added to the SAMSTERS Sextionary of defined terms, I propose "MYST".

Bro, MYST seems to denote that as long as she's "my type" of SYT, then we can use this term? Ah if so, then that's where the problems lie lor. Everyone will say she is a MSYT, from a personal point of reference.

Me above 30 but still like SYT leh... hehe :D Ya, agree that "young" is also a relative term... well.

Really, the definition here is cater more for those samsters into the "Looks" department (i.e. so-called "Looks Sucker"). I would like to peg ratings of looks at 9/10 or 10/10 here too, but it's too subjective. Still, that's an important factor too (if not the most)!

Again, if in doubts, those SYTs in 'Club SYT (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/Club_SYTs/)' photo album are the best references here! 500 over SYT lovers in that club within 1 month can't be wrong ;)

Glad bros like this idea so far.

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Good job bro goodpartner in trying to link the definition of SYT. *applaud* the effort.

So bro Frank, what do you say about Heidi (one of my suspects) falling into this definition of SYT then? Given the bullets above?

Got any "live" pics for us home shoppers to make a more informed decision? :D

f.cuker
17-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Bro, MYST seems to denote that as long as she's "my type" of SYT, then we can use this term? Ah if so, then that's where the problems lie lor. Everyone will say she is a MSYT, from a personal point of reference.

Me above 30 but still like SYT leh... hehe :D Ya, agree that "young" is also a relative term... well.

I agree with you. Being a looks-sucker myself and Forever 29, am not in your SYT Club for nothing. ;) But I guess the general usage of MYST is better, especially for the first few FRs, till proven by the non-studio pics and FRs to follow.

Youth is relative, Experience is absolute. Sweet Thing is definate.

I'll take on an experienced, young, sweet thing anytime!

f.cuker
17-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Dbl post! Sorry!

Ah Jet
17-11-2006, 03:22 PM
Considering my age, a lot of girls fall in the "young" category liao :p

beauthaiful
17-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Greetings!

Sweet Looking, of course! Cute too, preferably.
Young, around 20 yo AND looks like that age.
Pretty face; preferably big eyes & nice smile/teeth.
Slim body, with no obvious tummy or baby fats anywhere.
Small body frame, repective to height.

While not everyone will agree with the above SYT definition, so be it.

So bro Frank, what do you say about Heidi (one of my suspects) falling into this definition of SYT then? Given the bullets above?

Hi bro goodpartner.
"SYT", i will not use on Heidi. Simply cos' i label SYT as below 21. Heidi falls in 22yo. She is big boned, bigger sized cos' of her mix blood. Pretty face, big eyes, nice smile... u gotta judge urself. And She is 1.7m... so bro, trying is believing... not reading... :D Try and judge urself! Cheers~

beauthaiful
17-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Considering my age, a lot of girls fall in the "young" category liao :p

BTW, arent u a RETIREE??? :rolleyes: Affairs of this heart, does not belongs to u....

Ah Jet
17-11-2006, 04:40 PM
BTW, arent u a RETIREE??? :rolleyes:
Retiree cannot appreciate? Retire only, not become monk what :p

goodielecks
17-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Retiree cannot appreciate? Retire only, not become monk what :p

I just saw a syt. Narak :D

beauthaiful
17-11-2006, 05:08 PM
I just saw a syt. Narak :D

LIVE all the way from happiness on earth....Land of Smiles... :D

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi bro goodpartner.
"SYT", i will not use on Heidi. Simply cos' i label SYT as below 21. Heidi falls in 22yo. She is big boned, bigger sized cos' of her mix blood. Pretty face, big eyes, nice smile... u gotta judge urself. And She is 1.7m... so bro, trying is believing... not reading... :D Try and judge urself! Cheers~

A very BIG thank you bro, you are really Frank! ;)

Yup, the "big boned, bigger sized" category may not fit the taste of bros in SYT, at least for me. On hind thoughts, I think she has more of a CFM/slutty looks and not entirely "sweet" too.

Talk about walking the talk, I've finally booked Sabrina! There's also a FR on her by bro JediSkull, another SYT lover here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1748055&postcount=40).

Will post mine there after my actions.

I just saw a syt. Narak

Bro, can you share more details on Narak? I can't find her name in my agent's list. Is there any specific thread on her?

beauthaiful
17-11-2006, 07:07 PM
A very BIG thank you bro, you are really Frank! ;)

Yup, the "big boned, bigger sized" category may not fit the taste of bros in SYT, at least for me. On hind thoughts, I think she has more of a CFM/slutty looks and not entirely "sweet" too.

Bro, can you share more details on Narak? I can't find her name in my agent's list. Is there any specific thread on her?

Bro... my name speaks for myself. Heidi is still highly recommended. She is just tall cos' of Portugese blood.

BTW, goodieleck's NARAK is not a gal... it means CUTE in thailand...:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2006, 09:32 PM
Again, if in doubts, those SYTs in 'Club SYT (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/Club_SYTs/)' photo album are the best references here! 500 over SYT lovers in that club within 1 month can't be wrong ;)

wah bro..u also in the club huh?thks for supporting and also help me advertise.kekeke..i support ur Project SYT all the way!:D

JediSkull
17-11-2006, 09:38 PM
wah lau kenna zap liao!~!~

Quote:

Her face gives me a feel that she is a hybrid of maybe indian and eurasian bloodlines. I asked her and she confirmed that somewhere in her family tree there were mix blood thus her looks were quite unique.

Reply:
For those who zap me, I want to let you know that I did not force people to go book her leh. Am I wrong when I said she has sharp features like sharp nose and big eyes? The only reason I can think of is that you guys are uncomfortable with that indian eurasian mix heritage. From her mannerism, you can tell she just a young school girl lor. Definitely a SYT!
Please tell me her flaws perhaps that disqualify her from being classified as a SYT.what for take it out on me? What I wrote is what I experienced. If you had a lousier experience, pls dun blame me! I had my fair share of such encounters too! I don't see any problems with my Natty 1st blood FR. u can see more consist FRs posted by others there.

Rof|maoxz
17-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Greetings!

A few of us here feel that the term "SYT" is overused and often misused!

This thread is created for the main purpose of recommending FLs who fall within the [very specific] definition of SYT (Sweet Young Thing) below.

Yes.... this acroymn SYT is always misued!!! Is should be define as Sweet Young and Tender. Wooh..... juicy. :D

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 10:25 PM
wah lau kenna zap liao!~!~

Wah lan... ppl zap u for your FR on Sabrina?! :eek:

My sexxion tomolo leh... haha better re-adjust my expectation a bit.

wah bro..u also in the club huh?thks for supporting and also help me advertise.kekeke..i support ur Project SYT all the way!
Ya lor, this is to address the demand and hopefully complements your club's activities. So support this thread ha! Tell ur members to post recommendations here too ;)

canthaveenuf
17-11-2006, 10:34 PM
Wah, bro goodpartner, you really shuo-dao-zhuo-dao hor, kin-kar-kin-chiu started this thread liao. Kam-sia kam-sia. :D

As mentioned in Hebe thread, we similar taste on SYT, so will certainly support your thread wan !!! :)

As generally agreed, what constitutes a SYT is very subjective (being an engineer, I would have really liked to come up with an equation to measure this, but alas, this is humanly impossible.) But does it need to be so subjective? Let me explain.

The term SYT means Sweet Young Thing. The “Sweet” part is the more subjective part. The “Young” part is slightly more objective.

The problem in the FRs posted by fellow bros here is that when we meet a WL, we typically would describe her as either a SYT or a MILF. So if a WL is below 30, one typically would consider her Young, and hence, labeled her (maybe wrongly) as SYT. That satisfies the “Young” part. However, the “Sweet” part may not be true but bros typically won’t care too much because there is no other terms to describe the lady and so they use the term SYT.

Although everybody has different taste in women, I do suspect that all of us have a very common definition of the word “sweet looking gal”. In other words, if we have a group of say 100 men looking at a lady and decide whether she is sweet-looking or not, more than 90% will come to the same conclusion.

So what I am saying is that we all basically know what a SYT should be like and what a MILF should be like. The problem is that we don’t have any terms for the in-betweens. If we have these terms, then, bros can then use them and hence won’t get confused over SYTs and leave the SYT term for the real SYTs.

The above is just my observation and 2 cents worth.

++++++++++

Anyway, for me, the definition of “Sweet” is not just about the face. For me visually, a sweet-looking girl need not have Super Model looks or body. As long as she has well proportioned features, petite frame, smooth and not-too-tanned skin, with long straight hair (curly hair just turns me off) and when I see her, I feel su-fu (comfortable), I am OK. This kind of “sweetness” is the surface one. What is also important to me is the “sweetness” in her character and her demeanor (being cute got plus point) and how she interacts with me. This is basically what bros termed as GFE.

So for me, a SYT must not only look sweet and young (less then 26 years old) but must also have GFE.

So, when we dissect and decide if a gal is a SYT or not, first, do the surface-cut first -- does she have the SYT look? If pass, then, check out the SYT behavour. If both pass QC, then, mai-tu-liao, cheong ah ......

Cheers

canthaveenuf
17-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Hi bro goodpartner.

Great that bro beauthaiful is very candid and transparent wrt his gals. Not many will say their gal is not SYT, or big boned.

Now that you said she is big boned, I will give her a miss. Thanks for the tip. But, be rest assured, I will still patronize you for other SYTs.

Cheers

Ahh_Boi
17-11-2006, 11:38 PM
Yes.... this acroymn SYT is always misued!!! Is should be define as Sweet Young and Tender. Wooh..... juicy. This tread is not for u shoo shoo!! kekeke :D

Go and set up ur Project MILF :p

goodpartner
17-11-2006, 11:41 PM
Welcome bro! Glad you're here finally, and thanks for further definition of SYT. Yes, I think the taste buds are the same there :D

I've fetish for long-hair petite gals too. Being demure is a plus point for me, it'll sort of give me a feeling of "in control" especially during FJ. In contrast, I don't fancy those "lau-chio" or seasoned WL - somehow it affects the GFE and negates the "sweetness" aspect.

Yes, I think there are a number of bros here like us who will hold our breath during that few seconds when the door opens.... the "make-or-break" moment of truth...haha.

As long as the gal pass the "surface cut" for me, then I'll be in mood to bonk. Otherwise, no matter how good the service offered, I usually sianz...strange.

Alas! If only real person is always as realistic as studio pics! I hope to see the day when agents will even post live video clips of the gal too! Movements, smiles, and perhaps voice... that'll enhance the home shopping experience tremendously!

Which agent will take the lead? (Not asking for too much right? I mean it's no different from parading the girls on the street like in GL) - Go high tech!

Okie back to the intent of this thread....
New suspect... Fann (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62234). The studio pic is quite stunning. Bro, long hair too...hehe. SYT?

beauthaiful
18-11-2006, 01:00 AM
Great that bro beauthaiful is very candid and transparent wrt his gals. Not many will say their gal is not SYT, or big boned.

Now that you said she is big boned, I will give her a miss. Thanks for the tip. But, be rest assured, I will still patronize you for other SYTs.

Cheers

Thanks bro for the future support. Appreciated. Heidi is not that big-boned la.. just that, she is of a mixed blood calibre... think: angmoh features with great service? :D

Its better to be honest than lie to customers. tio bo?

rolly
18-11-2006, 03:09 AM
hmmm i can see a lot of debate regarding syt and wat is and wats not.

i think bio pian cannot be all satisfy so those can make good use of this thread do so, those cannot then really not your taste lor so can try set up new thread. thats why sbf got so many diff threads.

lets put it this way, better to hav one more thread than one less, pple will benefit somehow...

bart
18-11-2006, 05:29 AM
Can anyone emember Nong Lek?

That was a REAL SYT. But I think she married already, so now become MILF.

canthaveenuf
18-11-2006, 06:10 AM
I've fetish for long-hair petite gals too. Being demure is a plus point for me, it'll sort of give me a feeling of "in control" especially during FJ. In contrast, I don't fancy those "lau-chio" or seasoned WL - somehow it affects the GFE and negates the "sweetness" aspect.

Yes, I think there are a number of bros here like us who will hold our breath during that few seconds when the door opens.... the "make-or-break" moment of truth...haha.

As long as the gal pass the "surface cut" for me, then I'll be in mood to bonk. Otherwise, no matter how good the service offered, I usually sianz...strange.

Wah bro, are you my long lost brother or what? :D

What you said is exactly how I felt, 100%. Man, this is scary ...... hehehehe

I have encountered many times liao those moments where they fail the surface cuts. But for me, under this scenario, I will cum quickly wan, chop-chop finish and bye-bye -- why prolong the agony right? But if I really fancy the gal, I will take forever to cum, sometimes can't even cum. That is why the time needed to cum is inversely proportional to how much I like the gal. Lagi strange hor?

Alas! If only real person is always as realistic as studio pics! I hope to see the day when agents will even post live video clips of the gal too! Movements, smiles, and perhaps voice... that'll enhance the home shopping experience tremendously!

Which agent will take the lead? (Not asking for too much right? I mean it's no different from parading the girls on the street like in GL) - Go high tech!

I doubt if it will ever happen. Chances are there will be likely lesser customers for these agents if they post more live photos and video. You see, frankly, most of the gals will not pass the test wan. And that is why agents only post beautiful studio photos to entice customers mah. That is why sometimes dio-pian loh. That is why we have this thread -- to minimize this chance of dio-pian.

New suspect... Fann (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62234). The studio pic is quite stunning. Bro, long hair too...hehe. SYT?

Yep, she pass my surface-cut test, at least face wise. But, have to bear in mind loh, studio photos only. Sure damn swee wan. Hopefully agent will post live photos soon.

About that hair ..... me a bit more neow. Her hair seems a tad too long for me (looks like all the way to her waist leh). I prefer just past-the-shoulder type. But this is a small thing. Her face more than make up for it.

You gg to try her?

Cheers

canthaveenuf
18-11-2006, 06:22 AM
bro goodpartner,

Did you try this gal, Anny (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61627), also from bro ccod81?

She gg home soon liao. But she passed my surface-test (both photos as well as real person). The GFE factor was a bit lacking at first but it built up in the end, but alas, too late liao.

Can try her. I think she will pass your surface test.

Cheers

pppp46
18-11-2006, 07:35 AM
Saw your thread. Good one here. Shall I attach my pictorial version of SYT?:D

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/pppp46/46e6.jpg

As for FLs. Isabelle is one of my versions. Candy too
For retired FL, Celest(shiokmc) and Eve too

JediSkull
18-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Nice pic!~!~ Sweet wif abit of demure mannerism!~!~ :D

rayspore
18-11-2006, 07:52 AM
wow is she available? S$1k?
anyways recent SYT
Cheryl 16f
Kelly 18f poly.

Saw your thread. Good one here. Shall I attach my pictorial version of SYT?:D

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/pppp46/46e6.jpg

As for FLs. Isabelle is one of my versions. Candy too
For retired FL, Celest(shiokmc) and Eve too

Sometimes
18-11-2006, 12:16 PM
SYT update CAA : 18/11/06

1) Sabrina - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1749917#post1749917

2) Ennyah C/O yamashikata from studio pic of joehigashi (korean)

Coming soon :

3) Carrie C/O prince from studio pic (not current Carrie by sis bonniesan)

4) Moon C/O prince from studio pic

canthaveenuf
18-11-2006, 03:30 PM

I am also targetting the following (based on studio photos):

from bro Prince: Moon, Cash, Fate, Natty and most of all -- Star (yum yum, slurp slurp).:)

from bro Bonniesan: Jewel, Estie and Bliss

Cheers

goodpartner
18-11-2006, 05:25 PM
hmmm i can see a lot of debate regarding syt and wat is and wats not.

i think bio pian cannot be all satisfy so those can make good use of this thread do so, those cannot then really not your taste lor so can try set up new thread. thats why sbf got so many diff threads.

Make no mistakes! The President of Club SYT already vouched his support here :D

For those who can't or didn't join that club, check out this link (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60880) with some samples of SYTs which are showcased in the club's yahoo photo album - so let's take those as "standards" for SYT. Again, pls take note those are not FL. For FL, this is the thread :cool:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Make no mistakes! The President of Club SYT already vouched his support here :D

For those who can't or didn't join that club, check out this link (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60880) with some samples of SYTs which are showcased in the club's yahoo photo album - so let's take those as "standards" for SYT. Again, pls take note those are not FL.

bro..dont say until like very good,wait i paiseh if the pics failed to live to the expectations of the bros here.kekeke..and thks for pointing out this fact that the gals in the group are not FLs and i am not running a biz for FLs as i have bros who PM me asking for the services of some particular gals featured in the group so i hereby give my sincere apologies for any misunderstanding rendered.:)

goodpartner
18-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Hey, you president must be confident about your club's references of SYT! Don't be so humble lah, at least for me I'm hunting for those type of SYT in FL. :p

So keep up the good work, I think you've a great team and organization there too!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Hey, you president must be confident about your club's references of SYT! Don't be so humble lah, at least for me I'm hunting for those type of SYT in FL. :p

So keep up the good work, I think you've a great team and organization there too!

trust me,i am hunting for this type too.hahahaha..thks for ur kind words of encouragement.Cheers.:)

Da Vinci
18-11-2006, 06:43 PM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]

Coming soon :

Hey bro... do agree with u Moon c/o prince is a SYT!

not forgetting beauthaiful's Haillie!!! wooho! looks irresistabily SYT.....

goodpartner
18-11-2006, 08:10 PM
Bros! Many are just studio pics leh, need more SYT lovers to confirm on the ground!

See, I lead by example. My Sabrina's FR here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1750525&postcount=51). :D

Her SYT ratings:

[8/10] Sweet Looking, of course! Cute too, preferably.
[10/10] Young, around 20 yo AND looks like that age.
[7/10] Pretty face; preferably big eyes & nice smile/teeth.
[3/10] Slim body, with no obvious tummy or baby fats anywhere.
[6/10] Small body frame, repective to height.
[9/10] GFE
[8/10] Photo Reality
[7/10] First moments "surface-cut" test

In short, not within the SYT definition here.

Next!!!!

Rof|maoxz
18-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Rina from SIM, Age: 21, Sweetie local pie.

Blog: http://rinalicious.blogspot.com

http://img19.imagevenue.com/loc399/th_52496_post_103_1162543704_122_399lo.jpg (http://img19.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=52496_post_103_1162543704_122_399lo. jpg)

http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc327/th_52595_2_122_327lo.jpg (http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=52595_2_122_327lo.jpg)

Rof|maoxz
18-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Sweet till you get diabetes.... :D

Mindy

http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc304/th_52672_Mindy_122_304lo.jpg (http://img23.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=52672_Mindy_122_304lo.jpg)

goodpartner
18-11-2006, 08:50 PM
Bro Rof|maoxz, are you also implying that they are FL?

Wow... I think cannot be, but if really please PM me :D

p.s. This thread for sharing FL leh; see these cute SYT but not FL only can PCC, not shiok :D

jinrenhe
18-11-2006, 09:37 PM
http://img12.imagevenue.com/loc327/th_52595_2_122_327lo.jpg[/URL]

wah if only this one's FL :p

Royal-Escorts
18-11-2006, 09:41 PM
SYT update CAA : 18/11/06

1) Sabrina - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1749917#post1749917

2) Ennyah C/O yamashikata from studio pic of joehigashi (korean)

Coming soon :

Sorry Bros Carrie Name Change to Connie,Sorry Sis bonniesan i old liao never check first,dont want to mix up the name

Sometimes
18-11-2006, 10:34 PM
So this thread has another purpose now, can info OKTs not to name the same name for gals :D just joking..

Sorry Bros Carrie Name Change to Connie,Sorry Sis bonniesan i old liao never check first,dont want to mix up the name

SYT update CAA : 19/11/06

1) Sabrina C/O prince

2) Ennyah C/O yamashikata from studio pic of joehigashi (Korean)

3) Connie C/O prince from studio pic (pls show a higher resolution pic in yr group cos quite small lei :D ) 1.76m!! Same height as me lei!!

canthaveenuf
19-11-2006, 12:11 AM
My Sabrina's FR

Her SYT ratings:

[8/10] Sweet Looking, of course! Cute too, preferably.
[10/10] Young, around 20 yo AND looks like that age.
[7/10] Pretty face; preferably big eyes & nice smile/teeth.
[6/10] Small body frame, repective to height.
[9/10] GFE
[8/10] Photo Reality
[7/10] First moments "surface-cut" test

In short, not within the SYT definition here.

bro goodpartner,

Liked your checklist. Will use it for assessing SYT-ness.

BTW, just wanna make sure I read the checklist correctly -- what you wrote is the actual findings or what you would like it to be. For eg,

means she don't have slim body?

Cheers

goodpartner
19-11-2006, 02:27 AM
3/10 above means she failed in the "Slim body" SYT criteria. I assume that to be a "real" SYT (as defined in Project SYT), one need to PASS (i.e. at least 5/10) for EVERY criteria? Failing anyone will disqualify her.

Liked your checklist. Will use it for assessing SYT-ness.

The "checklist" above was just a cut-n-paste job; but I think it's good to have a common one. Okie, here's the first cut.

SYT ratings:

Sweet Looks : [x/10]
Young Age : [x/10]
Pretty Face : [x/10]
Slim Body : [x/10]
Petite Size : [x/10]
GFE : [x/10]
Photo Realism : [x/10]
Moments of Truth : [x/10]

Anymore to add, change, or reword? Please feedback or just do it :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-11-2006, 08:52 PM
I assume that to be a "real" SYT (as defined in Project SYT), one need to PASS (i.e. at least 5/10) for EVERY criteria? Failing anyone will disqualify her.

The "checklist" above was just a cut-n-paste job; but I think it's good to have a common one. Okie, here's the first cut.

SYT ratings:

I supposed u have more or less covered every aspect.Quite strict leh but i agree with them though.:)

canthaveenuf
19-11-2006, 09:43 PM
I supposed u have more or less covered every aspect.Quite strict leh but i agree with them though.:)

Agree with you bro. But strict is good. Got better QC mah. Cheong also must cheong shiok shiok. If can, go in with eyes wide wide open.

Very soon, we can go ISO 9000 liao or maybe 6-sigma Black Belt. :D

Well done, bro goodpartner.

Cheers

goodpartner
20-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Yes bros, strict is good! Let's set the standard high for this one, else it'll run loose. I think there are enough of us who share similar fetish and agree with what a SYT should be.

3) Connie C/O prince from studio pic (pls show a higher resolution pic in yr group cos quite small lei ) 1.76m!! Same height as me lei!!

Thanks bro for sharing!

Moon has a waist of only 23 inch, woah! :D
Can't wait for her to arrive. The standing pic looks so sweet!
Just based on these two factors, high chance liao! Waiting... ;)

Connie...pics too small. Any SYT ratings from commandos?

Does yamashikata has any yahoo group? It seems he operates differently, mostly without pics.

BTW, I'm also looking out for Fann's (c/o ccod81) and Cash's (c/o prince) SYT ratings, if anyone tried and can share. Can't locate Cash's thread too - too common a search term. They are suspects too.

goodpartner
20-11-2006, 01:06 AM
I am also targetting the following (based on studio photos):

from bro Prince: Moon, Cash, Fate, Natty and most of all -- Star (yum yum, slurp slurp).:)

from bro Bonniesan: Jewel, Estie and Bliss

Cheers

Bro, so which you tried liao?

Natty's "live" pics are nice, at least will sure pass the "Moments of Truth" test.

Star... ya very playful and CFM looks; not sure why so much hype about her though. At $200, looks like she could be one of the most expensive FL around. I'm setting very high expectation of her too.

goodpartner
20-11-2006, 01:29 AM
bro goodpartner,

Did you try this gal, Anny (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61627), also from bro ccod81?

She gg home soon liao. But she passed my surface-test (both photos as well as real person). The GFE factor was a bit lacking at first but it built up in the end, but alas, too late liao.

Can try her. I think she will pass your surface test.

Cheers

Bro, saw your thread that day but just had Sabrina so didn't pay much attention and though can wait a few days. Now I regret, especially after viewing two of her live pics here (http://img355.imageshack.us/my.php?image=liveannyrf1.jpg) and here (http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=livepicsannydc0.jpg).

Aiyo, what a sweetie. I should have look further down that thread for these but sort of jumped to conclusion with her studio pic which, imho, does not look as good as the live pics.

Well, at least now we know studio pics may not always be better.

canthaveenuf
23-11-2006, 06:02 AM
My SYT-ness assessment score for Fann c/o bro ccod81. Detailed FR in Fann’s thread.

Sweet Looks : [4/10] -- She looked more pretty than sweet. Some resemblance to Maggie Q. If you find Maggie Q sweet, then Fann is sweet.

Young Age : [4/10] – She looked more matured than the 24 years old in stats.

Pretty Face : [8/10] – Yes, nice eyes, nose, features. Chin a bit long.

Slim Body : [9/10] – Body is slender, super smooth skin, no fat, almost model like. Nice height. The minus-1 point is the fake boobs – if you don’t mind fake boobs.

GFE : [9/10] -- Yes, easy to make friends with. Easy going, Easy to talk to, very friendly. When cuddle up in bed, felt like GF. Stroke her smooth skin, lagi heaven.

Photo Realism : [8/10] – Face and body almost 80%. Skin tanned in real person.

Moments of Truth : [4/10]

Cheers

canthaveenuf
23-11-2006, 06:05 AM
Moon has a waist of only 23 inch, woah! :D
Can't wait for her to arrive. The standing pic looks so sweet!
Just based on these two factors, high chance liao! Waiting... ;)

BTW, I'm also looking out for Fann's (c/o ccod81) and Cash's (c/o prince) SYT ratings, if anyone tried and can share. Can't locate Cash's thread too - too common a search term. They are suspects too.

Moon -- nose bleed man.

Fann -- just tried her. Can see my SYT rating in post.

Cash -- also looking for more FRs.

Cheers

canthaveenuf
23-11-2006, 06:11 AM
Bro, so which you tried liao?

Natty's "live" pics are nice, at least will sure pass the "Moments of Truth" test.

Star... ya very playful and CFM looks; not sure why so much hype about her though. At $200, looks like she could be one of the most expensive FL around. I'm setting very high expectation of her too.

Just tried Fann. Sent you a PM liao.

Had wanted to try Natty but she left liao. Her pics are nice.

Just went to bro Prince's album and saw that Star is no more "Coming Soon". Does it mean she here liao? If so, must kin-kar-kin-chiu chop her before it is too late ....

Cheers

alvinlpk
23-11-2006, 07:18 AM
bro who can tell mi where this place is
willing to trade in return
thnks cheer bro
out there

Sometimes
23-11-2006, 07:53 AM
Does yamashikata has any yahoo group? It seems he operates differently, mostly without pics.

These are the link to his groups. Both the same OKT, just that under ro_ro_palace, most of the FL eyes are covered. And his rule is to try 1 of his girls for admission to yamashikata group, where all the FL pics are shown clearly

ro_ro_palace (http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/ro_ro_palace)

Yamashikata (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yamashikata)

Sometimes
23-11-2006, 07:58 AM
Just went to bro Prince's album and saw that Star is no more "Coming Soon". Does it mean she here liao? If so, must kin-kar-kin-chiu chop her before it is too late ....

Still under c/soon lei.. :D

Just that she has her own c/soon album.. maybe VIP haha

The other coming soon FL is in one album..

maila
23-11-2006, 08:18 AM
Wah, to pass as a SYT quick tough hor. But then hor, maybe those partial failure, Bros can recommend to me lah .... age 22-24 also can for me ... if like that can still join SYT club or not hah, Bro SJG

canthaveenuf
24-11-2006, 06:12 AM
Still under c/soon lei.. :D

Just that she has her own c/soon album.. maybe VIP haha

The other coming soon FL is in one album..

Yah, I looked and saw "c/soon" also. But I swear it was not there when I checked the last time.

And so, I SMSed the agent about whether Star is here and I also asked about Moon (strangely enough, her photo also gone -- looked like a definite SYT to me) and he never replied. Dun have say dun have lah. Why ignore me? :(

Cheers

canthaveenuf
24-11-2006, 06:16 AM
Just had a horrid session with Grape (can see my posting in the Grape thread).

Since this thread is about uncovering SYTs, I will say one thing -- It may be very difficult to have a common definition for SYT, but I can say 100% that Grape is NOT an SYT. This one is super easy.

SYT lovers, siam far far.

Cheers

Sometimes
24-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Just had a horrid session with Grape (can see my posting in the Grape thread).

Since this thread is about uncovering SYTs, I will say one thing -- It may be very difficult to have a common definition for SYT, but I can say 100% that Grape is NOT an SYT. This one is super easy.

Normally SYT cannot be models lei, I mean those long slender legs with confirm look doing those catwalks type, just my own view :D

SYT update CAA : 24/11/06

1) Sabrina C/O prince

3) Connie C/O prince from studio pic

Coming soon

5) Rainee aka Nong Puy C/O Bonnie (Yang Cheng Lin lookalike) My fav :p

Optimus_Prime
24-11-2006, 03:56 PM

SYT ratings:

Seem like a lot of the FLs here belong to the TG (Thai Gal group)... so I'm here to give my 2 cents worth on some local/chinese syts to give some perspective.

CANDY
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=59490
Sweet Looks : 5/10 Nope her looks can't be describe as sweet more like a bit lian and more to attitude look.
Young Age : 8/10 At below 20 yrs old, how much younger u need ?
Pretty Face : 6/10 Subjective here. I find she looks alrite like a certain mediacorp actress but not everyone may think the same
Slim Body : 8/10 She's got it.
Petite Size : 7/10 She's not that short but not too tall either.
GFE : 8/10 GF Feel was strong when I tried her sometime ago.

NATSUKI
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=51001
Sweet Looks : 7/10 Dunno abt the rest I always thou she got sweet looks.
Young Age : 8/10 20 yrs old... fit the age group.
Pretty Face : 7/10 Again subjective but I find her face kinda kawaii
Slim Body : 2/10 This is where she failed.. too bad.
Petite Size : 2/10 Same as above
GFE : 7.5/10 Never tried her b4 but from her FRs... feel should be there la.

MICHELLE PRC
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=55229
Sweet Looks : 5.5/10 More of nerdy look esp when she wears those specs
Young Age : 5.5/10 24-25 yrs old. Not exactly very young
Pretty Face : 6/10 Quite pretty not super chio but has her own beauty
Slim Body : 7/10 Got a bit of tummy otherwise slim bode.
Petite Size : 7/10 Remember she was average height, not those tall babes
GFE : 6.5/10 Got some GF feel but I never RTF so dun noe if it'll get stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who still remember $250 Polygal Michelle, here's how she rates:
MICHELLE Local Polygal
Sweet Looks : 5.5/10 Not really sweet looks. she belongs to the chio CFM catergory
Young Age : 8/10 19 year old when I tried her, need I say more.
Pretty Face : 7.5/10 Chio look.
Slim Body : 7.5/10 Got a bit of tummy otherwise slim lanky bode.
Petite Size : 6/10 She's tall, 1.7m plus !! So there goes the small-size petite dream
GFE : 8/10 The GF Feel was very strong in this one..heheh

goodpartner
24-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Woahoo! The forum seems to be running OK now, back to the relentless pursue of the perfect & bonkable SYT :D

Great to see contributions coming in. Thanks bros for taking time to give SYT ratings and more importantly, sharing the "truths". I hope that agents (if any) viewing this thread won't penalize us here for sharing these; even if some facts may seems to jeapordize the gal's business.

After all, not everyone will share the same fetish as the few of us here on what we like to see in a SYT. One thing for sure, those here are "serious" bonkers - not pray-pray kind ;)

5) Rainee aka Nong Puy C/O Bonnie (Yang Cheng Lin lookalike) My fav

Bro, does Bonnie has another ablum? Can't find Rainee's pics leh. Saw a new gal Geraldine there who looks quite pleasant.

Another suspect is Faye (long hair!) c/o Mel. She got 2 pics, check out the one where she's leaning on a towel covered stool! This one looks so alike my secondary school's secret admiree... haha. Will check for her FR & fulfill my dream...haha.

goodpartner
24-11-2006, 06:13 PM
double posts

Moon -- nose bleed man.

BTW, Moon c/o Mel is missing from the album now?

maila
24-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Hmmm, anyone tried Charlotte (Prince), I tot she also fits the bill. But too bad she left liao...

forumer
24-11-2006, 09:16 PM
BTW, Moon c/o Mel is missing from the album now?

i can still see the Moon ..:)

canthaveenuf
24-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Normally SYT cannot be models lei, I mean those long slender legs with confirm look doing those catwalks type, just my own view :D

Agree with you bro. Models tend to have pretty or exotic looks rather than sweet looks. But, there are always exceptions lah.

If can find a sweet looking model, wah, we machiam dio-beh-bio liao. :D

Cheers

canthaveenuf
24-11-2006, 09:32 PM
i can still see the Moon ..:)

hmmm .... is MEL same same as Prince?

I used to see Moon in Prince's album but no more. Maybe she moved to another agent, MEL?

Sometimes, I get real confused between all the agents. Same gal different agents.

Choosing the right gal already very siong liao, now with all these confusion .... headache siah

Anyway, any bro knows if Moon available, pls say leh. This one shd be try-able.

Cheers

Da Vinci
26-11-2006, 03:06 PM
i disagree!!soem models are really SYT!!!

look at JAPs? :D

goodpartner..waiting for my prize! :cool:

Sometimes
28-11-2006, 12:49 PM
Nowsadays so diff to post in SBF.. loading..loading.. then error.. really give up..

hmmm .... is MEL same same as Prince?

I used to see Moon in Prince's album but no more. Maybe she moved to another agent, MEL?

Sometimes, I get real confused between all the agents. Same gal different agents.

Choosing the right gal already very siong liao, now with all these confusion .... headache siah

Anyway, any bro knows if Moon available, pls say leh. This one shd be try-able.

Cheers

I still see Moon's pic in the coming soon album.

Talking about confusing.. how many agents group do u have?

For me, I have 23 active/inactive agents groups :D but some is connected to each other. I'll just contact the number that is listed in their group loh. For those that has no number listed then too bad have to contact another agent to book the gal which in many cases, other groups will also have the pics.

look at JAPs?

Do also agree some jap models are SYT.. but still think that those long slender juicy legs with confirm look models will really show the dress well on the catwalk :p

Sometimes
28-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Now got double post.. :( sorry

goodpartner
28-11-2006, 07:08 PM

look at JAPs?

Models can be just to feature certain aspects of the body, not just overall; we have breast models, legs models, etc. Japs like SYT, so lots of them are "SYT models" ya? :D

goodpartner..waiting for my prize!

Ok man, you're in power now!

The forum upz and downz recently, I sianz to come. Typed long posts and than lost all effort :mad:

BTW, keep this thread going! I'll be taking a break from FL for a while as my gal came back liao.... she also a SYT...haha.

goodpartner
28-11-2006, 07:10 PM

look at JAPs?

Models can be just to feature certain aspects of the body, not just overall; we have breast models, legs models, etc. Japs like SYT, so lots of them are "SYT models" ya? :D

goodpartner..waiting for my prize!

Ok man, you're in power now!

The forum upz and downz recently, I sianz to come. Typed long posts and than lost all effort :mad:

BTW, keep this thread going! I'll be taking a break from FL for a while as my gal came back liao.... she also a SYT...haha.

Da Vinci
28-11-2006, 07:27 PM
thanks bro goodpartner... now i can get on track to 88 points and more!!

i am also getting sick of loading loading loading., refresh refresh refresh...

however, i guess the boss got something in store for us? so juz bear patience...

maila
29-11-2006, 11:58 AM

Wah bro, your SYT must fit to the T..... got pic to share :D

canthaveenuf
07-12-2006, 10:01 PM
This thread seems to be a tad quiet these days. Maybe it was due to the slow SBF and bros can't post their contributions.

To keep it alive, here is my little contribution from my latest session with Candy (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1766171#post1766171), c/o bro $|im.

My SYT rating as follows:

First-cut SYT test (based on studio pic) – Passed.

Real person --
Sweet Looks : [6/10] – not really the sweet looking type
Young Age : [8/10] – 20 yo nia
Pretty Face : [6/10] – not exactly pretty too
Slim Body : [8/10] – slender, height just nice for me. Skin tanned.
Petite Size : [8/10] – definitely not heavy boned
GFE : [9/10] – foreplay, FJ, post-FJ felt like GF.
Photo Realism : [7/10] – If got live shot would be good.
Moments of Truth : [6/10] – Disappointing at first, but later on the GFE made up for it if you can look beyond the looks.

Hope the above will help
1. Get the thread going again
2. Any bros who may want to try Candy out

Cheers

goodpartner
08-12-2006, 01:22 AM
[QUOTE=canthaveenuf;1766181]To keep it alive, here is my little contribution from my latest session with Candy, c/o bro $|im.[QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing your findings and keeping this thread going!

Cindy does look likes good with the studio pic... Alas, it's not "real" :rolleyes:

Hey, that's the purpose of FR and sharing.

goodpartner
08-12-2006, 03:48 AM
thanks bro goodpartner... now i can get on track to 88 points and more!!

Congrats! Share ur SYT findings here for more pts!

Wah bro, your SYT must fit to the T..... got pic to share

Bro, here.
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4562042_syt.jpg
Have to make it small for various reasons.

Sweet Looks : [10/10] – see pic
Young Age : [10/10] – 19
Pretty Face : [10/10] – see pic
Slim Body : [10/10] – no fats!
Petite Size : [10/10] - very much
GFE : [11/10] – my gal... of coz lor.
Photo Realism : [10/10] – not studio shot
Moments of Truth : [10/10] – 100% expected
Haha...just for fun - but really fit to the T!

So if anyone know FL of this calibre, post it here!

I'm greedy :D

canthaveenuf
08-12-2006, 07:35 AM

Wah lao bro, no wonder your SYT standard so high wan. Got such a SYT GF, you still cheong outside? Surely you will get very disappointed most of the time hehehehehe ....... :D

Oh, yah she only 19? Dat means you very young too lor?

Cheers

goodpartner
09-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Ya I'm a bit spoilt.

She dun stay in Sgp - long distance relationship - so not always available lor ;)

I'm not young... but got a boyish look; maybe young gals like mature man with boyish looks? Got pros and cons...haha, good for these but not good for business dealings.

stephan
09-12-2006, 07:14 AM

Wow! she is not only scored perfect marks... she is a angel in ur heart! ;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Ya I'm a bit spoilt.

She dun stay in Sgp - long distance relationship - so not always available lor ;)

I'm not young... but got a boyish look; maybe young gals like mature man with boyish looks? Got pros and cons...haha, good for these but not good for business dealings.

u just made me so envious of u with ur perfect 10 GF.:(

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-12-2006, 09:31 AM
Ya I'm a bit spoilt.

u just made me so envious of u with ur perfect 10 GF.:(

Sometimes
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Still as difficult to post in SBF. Yesterday n today is abit better. Recently no new SYT brought in by OKTs that caught my eye.. so also not much posting in this thread... so has to switch to my next backup fav.. C cup :D

SYT UPDATE CAA : 8/12/06

1) Ennyah C/O Yamashitkata (from pic)

2) Nong Puy aka Rainee C/O bonniesan (Yang Cheng Lin lookalike)

Coming Soon

1) Moon C/O babes888 (from pic)

canthaveenuf
20-12-2006, 10:24 AM
My SYT rating for Natty c/o bro Prince:

Sweet Looks : [8/10]
Young Age : [8/10]
Pretty Face : [8/10]
Slim Body : [8/10]
Petite Size : [8/10]
GFE : [9/10]
Photo Realism : [8/10]
Moments of Truth : [8/10]

Definitely a SYT in my books. :D Difficult to find a gal with good enough looks and body and great sweet demeanor.

But she damn difficult to book one (quite understandably) and she going back very soon liao.

Cheers

m0n3ym1nd$$$
20-12-2006, 12:24 PM
how come this thread suddenly so stagnant? the founder, goodpartner?
bro, u ok??

no more hunting for SYTs...???

canthaveenuf
20-12-2006, 11:35 PM
bro, u ok??

To help get it going again .....

Can any true-SYT-loving-bro out there offer your two cents on this gal Ding Ding (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=63641) .... looks like a good SYT candidate. Me want to know if worth trying b4 committing.

Cheers

Sometimes
20-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Think bro goodpartner taking a holiday break lah since SBF had some laggy issues :D

Maybe not much SYT brought in nowsadays.. or either the pic taken unable to see the face properly or blur or too small to judge.. so cannot confirm whether is it SYT until physical trial.

SYT Update CAA : 20/12/06

1) MiMi aka Sabrina is back in action again, C/O Thaiboy

2) Brandy C/O Hugoman (from pic)

3) Ding Ding C/O babes888 (from pic)

4) Cat C/O babes888 (from pic)

5) Natty C/O babes888 (confirmed from many bros)

Cheers

m0n3ym1nd$$$
21-12-2006, 12:14 AM
u just made me so envious of u with ur perfect 10 GF.

I think bro goodpartner disappear with this GFE 10/10 liao... :D

bro canthaveenuff and Sometimes, so now u 2 gonna take over the helm of SYT hunting. need help? :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun can definitely point in abit of help!!! just that his is mostly not FLs... but we can use abit of his professionalism as well? haha!

sinbad01
21-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Came back from GL after a session with my version of SYT.
She told me she is going back in 2 weeks time and here only for 2 weeks. Dun think the OKT is in the forum.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7932/joannakn0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8400/joanna1oz5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Took her for the SYT looks but overall service so so only. Moans sound fake at first but later on sounded more real. Maybe i not handsome enuff so no chemistry or must initiation from her side. Only keep telling me i tekan her during our session.

Dunno this one considered under FL or are part of the GL TG group.

m0n3ym1nd$$$
21-12-2006, 09:40 AM
bro, she is a TG? or PRC? do looks chubby and cute....

i guess she dun fit into this strict requirement of SYT.. according to bros here?

canthaveenuf
21-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Wah, this Ing (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=63708) from bro $|im steam siah.

Bros who tried her, pls provide SYT ratings.

Quick, quick. If solid one, must try before Xmas.:D

Cheers

sinbad01
21-12-2006, 08:44 PM
bro, she is a TG? or PRC? do looks chubby and cute....

i guess she dun fit into this strict requirement of SYT.. according to bros here?

Nah she dun look chubby, real person slimer and small framed. Anyway she is age 22 and TG. Think she said she going home 2 weeks time.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Wah, this Ing (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=63708) from bro $|im steam siah.

Bros who tried her, pls provide SYT ratings.

Quick, quick. If solid one, must try before Xmas.:D

Cheers

oh my..this Ing is a killer man,how on earth can i missed that?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Nah she dun look chubby, real person slimer and small framed. Anyway she is age 22 and TG. Think she said she going home 2 weeks time.

which part of GL is she from bro,cant be Cat 40 hor?:)

ok69
22-12-2006, 12:28 AM
so far probably Rainee from BonnieSan I would say is a SYT

sinbad01
22-12-2006, 12:38 AM
which part of GL is she from bro,cant be Cat 40 hor?:)

Plus room 50. :D Dunno tt means cat wat already. I first time go for non HC so blur abt the house and lorong. But i asked the OKT for number in case ppl see liao wanna try.

As mentioned her service dunno is it cos i went late not exactly good but i took her for the cute looks. Nice cheeks and eyes. Might look for her again but i wanna try SYT with bigger boobs. hehe Any recommendation?

Da Vinci
22-12-2006, 02:03 PM

i would agree as well.....

Sometimes
24-12-2006, 03:22 AM
After today I'll be oversea, so post 1 last update b4 flying off. Will be back to try as many SYT as I can :D

SYT Update CAA : 24/12/06

1) MiMi aka Sabrina is back in action again, C/O Thaiboy

2) Brandy C/O Hugoman (from pic)

3) Ing C/O $lim (from pic)

4) Ding Ding C/O babes888 (from pic)

5) Cat C/O babes888 (from pic)

6) Natty C/O babes888 (confirmed from many bros)

coming soon

1) Carol C/O bonniesan (from pic)

2) Moon C/O babes888 (from pic)

3) Star C/O babes888 (from pic)

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Cheers

Sometimes
24-12-2006, 12:01 PM

True enuff she is one of the best!! But she has gone back already. Really miss her :D She is also included in my update previously.

I'll be only posting those available SYTs in the market + coming soon ones. If u want to see previous SYTs, can scroll to the previous pages.

Cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
24-12-2006, 04:23 PM
As mentioned her service dunno is it cos i went late not exactly good but i took her for the cute looks. Nice cheeks and eyes. Might look for her again but i wanna try SYT with bigger boobs. hehe Any recommendation?

like that roughly knw where liao.anway we havent venture GL Cat40 for sometime liao.maybr find chance go jalan jalan someday.:)

beauthaiful
24-12-2006, 09:35 PM
MERRY XMAS bros... :D

coming soon... ...

sinbad01
25-12-2006, 02:41 AM
like that roughly knw where liao.anway we havent venture GL Cat40 for sometime liao.maybr find chance go jalan jalan someday.:)

Find gem must tell us. :D
Think abt to prepare bullets for a SYT with good service already. (best got big knockers) Just now drove my gf to GL to look ard the walkers, saw some good ones. I will go familiarise myself with the lor else hard to post fr also....

ProjectSawadee
27-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Congrats! Share ur SYT findings here for more pts!

Bro, here.
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4562042_syt.jpg
Have to make it small for various reasons.

Bro isn't she eve or maybe annie (they are twins so i not sure cause they look damm alike)

I know where you can find hahaha go to bkk they are there at rachatadapisek.

Cheers
PS

canthaveenuf
27-12-2006, 11:39 PM
Can any true-SYT-loving-bro out there offer your two cents on this gal Ding Ding (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=63641) .... looks like a good SYT candidate. Me want to know if worth trying b4 committing.

Cheers

My SYT rating for Ding (c/o bro Slim)

Sweet Looks : [7/10] – Not exactly the typical sweet type. But good enuf.
Young Age : [9/10] – She claimed to be 20.
Pretty Face : [7/10] – Not really pretty. But good enough from certain angles.
Slim Body : [9.9/10] – My kind of body.
Petite Size : [9.9/10] – Just the right size for me.
GFE : [9.9/10] – The passion was just great. If you have a GF like that, you will bonk her everyday for the rest of your life.
Photo Realism : [7/10] – Generally quite same-same. But photo looked slightly better.
Moments of Truth : [7/10] – A bit disappointing. But the rest more than makes up for it.

Overall, a good enuf SYT for me.

Cheers

goodpartner
15-01-2007, 06:40 AM
bro, u ok??

Think bro goodpartner taking a holiday break lah since SBF had some laggy issues

I think bro goodpartner disappear with this GFE 10/10 liao...

bro canthaveenuff and Sometimes, so now u 2 gonna take over the helm of SYT hunting. need help?

Shuang_Jie_Gun can definitely point in abit of help!!! just that his is mostly not FLs... but we can use abit of his professionalism as well? haha!

I'm Back!!! :D
Thanks bros for all your concerns, and a belated happy 2007 for all!

Would you believe that I was kidnapped by a super-chio SYT and have been busy fighting off rescuers all these while? :cool:

So SBF is back in order huh? No more lags and database problem?

I just did a quick glance at the FL yahoo groups.... oni got a few gals/pics with quite a few empty, wassappening with the FL market nowadays? And what's that with pricing jet up at $150?!

Okie, here's the backup plan. Also a little gem I've kept for sometime now... take it as a New Year gift to all SYT seekers....

Go Try L8-H66G-G9 (cat 40)

She fits my SYT ratings well, except on the looks (actually still score 7.5/10 on looks lah). Don't miss her - for oni $40 you get much more value for money!

Later.

stephan
15-01-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm Back!!!

Later.

Welcome back bro! u really have a LONG break sia! ;)

canthaveenuf
15-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I'm Back!!! :D

Welcome back bro. Happy 2007 to you too.

MIA so long tot U retired liao :D

Cheers

Sometimes
15-01-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm Back!!!

I just did a quick glance at the FL yahoo groups.... oni got a few gals/pics with quite a few empty..

Haha bro back at last :D

Bro Mel's group and CO. are empty becos he is having a one week holiday. Got some insiders info but not revealing here in public :p but anyway he will be back soon.

Ah Jet
15-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Would you believe that I was kidnapped by a super-chio SYT and have been busy fighting off rescuers all these while? :cool:
I also kenna kidnap .... nobody rescue me .... ;)

beauthaiful
15-01-2007, 06:09 PM
I also kenna kidnap .... nobody rescue me .... ;)

Re hi, and welcome back, goodpartner and Ah Jet! :)

goodpartner
17-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Wah...feel so "at home" in this thread with bros welcoming me back... :D

Special thanks to the bros who fed me with "insider info" on the FL scenes. The jacked rates all the way to $168 really sucks.... Well, the market will correct itself sooner of later. I've said nice things (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1745972&postcount=3) on how it compare to the legal scene before, maybe I was too quick to say that.

Anyway, my first 2007 GL "tour" today was quite fruitful. There is no lack of choices for PRC at good rates. I ended up picking one of the SYT from a street OKT; went up to a room to view his LOS stocks. Damage oni $50 including room & CD for 35min.

Name: Bow
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4830023_Image907-001.jpg
Sweet Looks : [9/10]
Young Age : [10/10] 18yo or <
Pretty Face : [9/10] Got those "pimple" on her face! (Sorry forgot what's the vocab, she got those "holes" on her cheeks when she smiles! Chio!
Slim Body : [8/10] Got tummy, otherwise slim.
Petite Size : [8/10] Quite tall, 160++
GFE : [9/10] If you speak thai, I'm sure you'll chat her up. She lie on my thigh and listen to me speak thai (me learning from phone sound bytes). Can speak some English and Chinese phrases.
Photo Realism : [9/10] That's the "wallpaper" on her phone she bluetoothed me. I got 2 more pics took with my hp too - quite realistic. Bonked her with pony tail hair style...
Moments of Truth : [10/10] I picked her from the room, so no suprises.

But I must confess that there's no action from her, FJ is so-so and oni a cup A-! Good oni for those who like to fcuk a pretty SYT missionary.

I got her phone# and she say can take her out (buy time) if I like. Not sure how to pin-point the OKT location as he's one of those along Lor10. As such, not sure how to lead anyone there.

I consider this to belong to FL thus this FR.

ok69
17-01-2007, 02:16 AM
looks good !
is dimple lah bro . :D

beauthaiful
17-01-2007, 11:01 AM
Wah...feel so "at home" in this thread with bros welcoming me back... :D

Bro, change to FLs in GL? ;)

canthaveenuf
17-01-2007, 06:15 PM
Name: Bow
Sweet Looks : [9/10]
Young Age : [10/10] 18yo or <
Pretty Face : [9/10] Got those "pimple" on her face! (Sorry forgot what's the vocab, she got those "holes" on her cheeks when she smiles! Chio!

Bro, she looks like Kym Ng from TCS?

Cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-01-2007, 08:20 PM
gd catch u got there bro goodpartner.Welcome home. :)

goodpartner
18-01-2007, 04:32 AM
dimples! yes dimples, not pimples pai-say

Bro, change to FLs in GL?

Mix-mix lor, go wherever SYTs are, sail where the wind takes me :p
Nonetheless, if u have those SYT stocks as define here, sms me!

Bro, she looks like Kym Ng from TCS?

Far from that actually. I know the pic is too scaled down and can easily be mistaken for others - have to do this on purpose or blanko the eyes otherwise.

Ok, here's another perspective of her lying down on my thigh (probably not the most representative either, since this is taken after I've shagged her...messy hair, etc.)
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/4838443_160120071304.jpg

I've got a number of requests for her #... Better go thru the OKT. He can be found outside Fragrance Hotel (Sapphire) along Lor10. See
map here (http://d147134.u55.dh.com.sg/TempPictures/Maps/Map.jpg) - a young chinese man, short and a bit plump.

I think these OKTs who do not display their FL stocks on the street will approach "singles" who are wondering about. It takes some courage to follow them for viewing, but we never know... that's where gems can be found (maybe too young to display, etc.) - try your luck first!

And remember to post FR here too.

gd catch u got there bro goodpartner.Welcome home.

Thanks SYT Chairman! You (and your sightings) are most welcome here too!

maila
18-01-2007, 02:52 PM

Bro look good, but no service.... hmmm

goodpartner
18-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Bro look good, but no service.... hmmm

Haha... that's why the SYT ratings here have nothing to do with service quality mah :o

Some can cum with a pretty face and "untamed" service (u in control); u'll be surprise the interest level here given the PM I got ;)

Actually not too bad, she's quite a confident and bubbly gal. Can dance for me, shower for me, and comes with BJ and position changing with real stereo sound; comparable to the usual cat40 service lor.

Also, the entire bedside wall of the hotel room is full-height mirror! Seperate clean room with queen size bed! I don't even need to register for the room as the OKT does all for me while I wait/tcss in the room full of stocks. In a nutshell, worth the experience given the price.

Disclaimer (again): Cup A oni, and with tummy!

One point is that let's unearth these type of gems and share-share here.

BTW, most bros who PM me are not active posters (10-15pts rep)... must share more to get this thread going & I think it's a benchmark for others to share contacts with you.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Thanks SYT Chairman! You (and your sightings) are most welcome here too!

i decided to quit part-time sighting and converted to full-time lurking liao.kekekeke.. :D

canthaveenuf
18-01-2007, 09:21 PM
i decided to quit part-time sighting and converted to full-time lurking liao.kekekeke.. :D

Wat meaning har bro? Very cheem leh. :confused:

U mean last time U amateur status doing part-time look-look-see-see, and now is a professional full time (lurking means wat?) ?

Cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-01-2007, 10:42 PM
U mean last time U amateur status doing part-time look-look-see-see, and now is a professional full time (lurking means wat?) ?

Cheers

yeah,part time looking ard,now full time peeping here n there see got lobang or not.hahahah~~ :o

beauthaiful
19-01-2007, 10:23 AM
yeah,part time looking ard,now full time peeping here n there see got lobang or not.hahahah~~ :o

who will get ur first "blood", president SYT? :D

goodpartner
03-02-2007, 02:28 AM
Trying to revive this thread... :D

Don't know why nowadays the urge comes and go very suddenly, in fact not as horny as before... getting old siah :mad: Past few attempts to book for FL here failed due to my last-minute timing/urge.

Was passing by GL just now so went for car tour and ended up with a quick SYT bonk, so share-share again.

This one is a PRC and falls on the high side of my SYT ratings in all aspects. As seasoned bros here know, there's never a lack of PRC stocks on the street nowadays and spotting a good-looker once a while is no big deal. The thing is that I've gotten somewhat "immune" to those PRC looks after viewing so many on parade - they sort of have the... eh... "PRC looks" if you know what I mean - therefore it's not often that I'll risk $100++ on them for an SOP (or worse) bonk.

"Ah Mi" is the name. She stands at the corner of the hotel behind Darlene hotel - the one opposite of Sunflower Court hotel along Lor 6. The hotel name is not in the streetdirectory, sorry. Her exact position is somewhere on the inner lane between that hotel and Darlene, at the corner where car turns under that hotel.

Has golden mid-long hair and did I say she's an SYT? Nuff said. Well, a bit of slutty looks but the cute type. Full soft cup B++ on a nice figure and piercing on her tummy. Does the normal BJ by wearing the CD with her mouth.

Again, something about her looks differentiate her from the rest... take this from a guy who frequent PRC and a SYT-sucker. That's probably the only reason why I go for her.

I've her phone#, but you probably don't need it since she can be located quite easily above (just ask each one for their name if unsure). However, if you still like to ring her on the spot to confirm - then PM me, BUT must promise an FR here if you get from me - good or bad nebermind. Aiyo, do post FR here regardless lah! Get this thread going!

Warning: $100++ for 30min, SOP bonk.

Enjoy!

goodpartner
03-02-2007, 02:55 AM
BTW, I just read the thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=65569)that warns us about PRC around these two hotels... about them not giving service and ask to pay up first.

For Ah Mi above, she can touch & lick everywhere, can paint her pussy (her sound while at this is "alarming" ;)), does normal BJ, do a bit of cat bath before the actions, but not sure about frenching as I didn't ask/try. She ask me for payment only AFTER the job!

Maybe acting a bit innocent helps. Otherwise, use some of my tactics here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1729362&postcount=72).