PDA

View Full Version : The convict

Pages : [1] 2 3

pussluver
11-08-2016, 12:48 AM
This story is purely frictional and any similarities to any person alive or dead is pure coincidental.

-----------------------------------------------

It was a sunny day as I finally got my acquittal released from Changi. Only carrying the items that I had with me 7 years ago, I looked around the surrounding area, nothing much had changed.

Dad had not visited me in a while, roughly 6 months to be exact. I wondered if he received news on my release. But anyway, no one was there to pick me up, unlike the MediaCorp movies where you will always see someone at the exit.

With the heat around me, I boarded the bus and made my way to my dad's Haig Road house. I am sure he would be pleasantly surprised to see me. During the long journey, I watched the landscape and amazed at how much things had changed.

I started to think of that fateful day that landed me into hot soup.

--------------------------------------------------------------

7 years ago.

I had just completed my NS after graduating from a local polytechnic. At a ripe young age of 22, my whole life was in front of me. I had so much to look forward to. My grades were good enough for me to enroll into the university and I was waiting for the coming June before commencing lessons.

I remembered it was a breezy evening and I was staying in my room playing FIFA on my playstation, after the simple dinner I ate with Dad. He had just went out to get his taxi from his hirer to start on his night shift and I was alone at home.

Mum had left us for another guy when I was 3. Dad was the only one I had. Even though he was a single parent, he had taken good care of me, trying his best to provide me with whatever he could.

With his meagre earnings, he had saved enough to buy me the latest iPhone 3G model and I was more than happy with it.

About 730pm, my beloved phone rang. I picked it up and Ah Hock was on the line. Ah Hock is my camp mate in NS. He had dropped out in Secondary school and was a Driver in my camp. I got to know him through another Platoon mate, Jason. After we ORD, together with Eric, the 4 of us continued to hang out together.

onelasttime2207
11-08-2016, 12:52 AM
New story! Camping for more

naked123
11-08-2016, 12:52 AM
campinggggggggggg

slyhypo
11-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Camping for another great story.

Kittybloom
11-08-2016, 01:01 AM
Camping too with my nachos n coke😆😆😆

pussluver
11-08-2016, 01:10 AM
Ah Hock: Oui Sam, you at home?
Me: yup. what is it?
Ah Hock: we down stairs your house now. change and comedown. Faster....
Me: where are we going?
Ah Hock: Aiyah..... come down first then talk. Confirm you wont boring one lah....

On his promise, I made my way out of the house, without asking what the plan was.

As I got down the stairs, I saw that Eric was driving his family car. Jason was also in there as well. I noticed another person in the car as I approached it.

Me: errrmm... who is she?
Jason: my girlfriend lah.

Ah Hock was sitting in front with Eric and he leaned out the window impatiently.

Ah Hock: get in the car lah.....

As I succumbed to the pressure from them, I got into the car. I noticed that the girl looked quite young. She was quite pretty looking actually with long dye hair, a small tube top that did not cover her tummy, and shorts.

Jason: Bro, stop staring at my girl.
Me: oh sorry.
Jason: This is Grace. Grace, this is my brother Sam.

She said "Hi" with an accompanying wave of her hand, that made her looked even younger. I would say perhaps she is about 16.

Me: bro, how old is your girl?
Jason: why you care?
Me: Errrmmmm.... nothing.... Hock, where are we going?
Ah Hock: haha... let me bring you all to enjoy....
Eric: steady.
AH Hock: OUI! watch the road lah.....

With that, Ah Hock turned on the music in the car and started blasting away.

The drive was short as we soon in Geylang. Eric parked the car along the road outside a hotel and switched off the engine.

Me: what are we doing here?
Ah Hock: mai kan cheong...... hotel only what..... it's not like we going to your place.
Me: yah, but what are we doing here?
AH Hock: come here party lo....
Me: huh?
Eric: bro, stop asking questions. We already got the drinks. It's in the boot.

With that, all of them got out. There were 2 cartons of beer and I was supposed to carry one of it. The 3 of us made our way to the reception while Jason and his girl sneak into the lift lobby, without the receptionist noticing them. We made our way up to the room.

upsidedowner
11-08-2016, 01:27 AM
Camping to new story!!! :D

pussluver
11-08-2016, 01:39 AM
The room was sparse, with only 1 queen size bed, a small dressing table and chair, with a tv. We decided that the floor was dirty and all of us sat on the bed as Ah Hock gave us each a can of beer.

I watched Jason as Grace started to drink from the can.

Me: bro, how old is she?
Jason: why you care? What's wrong with you tonight?!

He sound irritated and I stopped probing. We did nothing except talking about our NS Days and told jokes to Grace. She giggled shyly whenever a dirty joke was told.

And after we finished our 3rd can, AH Hock suggested that it was too boring sitting around. He took out some poker cards from somewhere, and initiated some cards games. It started with drinking, but then he became bored again.

He took a look at Jason before speaking.

Ah Hock: Bro, want to play truth or dare or not?
Jason: On.
Ah Hock: your girl playing?
Jason: why not?

With that, the game started. To roll the game, he started with me.

Ah Hock: Sam you start
Me: errmm...ok....
Ah Hock: truth or dare?
Me: truth.
Ah Hock: Are you a virgin? hahaha.....

I hesitated for a moment and stole a glance at Grace. Obviously the guys already know the answer.

Me: yes.

I replied meekly and laughter went around the room.

AH Hock: good. Eric your turn..... Sam you ask.
Me: truth or dare?
Eric: truth.
Me: Errrm.... do you shave your armpit?

Before Eric can answer, Ah Hock cut him off.

Ah Hock: wah lan. what kind of question is that?
Me: errrmm... I cant think of anything.
Ah Hock: not counted..... I ask...... Eric, have you ever lick a woman CB?
Eric: yes! and it's nice! hahahaha......

Again laughter filled the room.

Next was Grace turn. She choose truth as well.

AH Hock: have you fucked Jason?

She blushed and looked at Jason before meekly replying, yes.

The guys high-fived. This went on with everyone choosing truth for the next 2 rounds. Ah Hock was not satisfied.

Ah Hock: ok. no more truth. All have to choose dare.

I tried to protest, but Jason and Eric seconded him. I was out voted.

Since the round started with me, I was the first to perform the dare.

Ah Hock: you said you virgin?
Me: yes. You already knew.
Ah Hock: masturbate for us to see. hahaaha
Me: you crazy? I want to stop the game.

They started reprimanding me, but because I was young and with the effect of the alcohol, I surrendered to their pressure. I unzipped myself and took out my flaccid cock and started to stroke it. However, I totally could not get myself to be erected in front of them no matter how I tried and they left me off. Only thing is that I was to sit there naked for the rest of the game.

I prompted Eric to dry hump a pillow, Jason prompted Ah Hock was to try to squeeze his dick into the small opening of the can of beer, which he was not too successful.

Next was Grace's turn. All eyes turned to her and we were expecting Ah Hock to say something. However, he passed the baton to Jason.

Ah Hock: your girl. You ask.
Jason: errrmm..... ok, removed your top and remain topless.

She stared at him and shook her head.

Jason: wah, you agreed to play the game and now you want to embarrass me?

She looked down for a moment before placing her hands underneath her boobs and yank the whole top off, together with her bra. Her tits quivered in response to her motion. All eyes zoomed in to her bosom. I could not tell, but her melons were big. Her areola followed the size of her boobs and were large as well. She did not even bother to cover up and this was the first pair of real boobs I had ever seen. My dick started its upward ascent. I saw Ah Hock's having the same reaction. She stick out a tongue at Jason and pouted her face.

Grace: happy?

pussluver
11-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Jason did not answer her.

Ah Hock: your turn. I want you to lick her breasts.

Grace raised and eyebrow, and before she could protest, Jason plunged his mouth to her large nipples and started to lick them. She tried to push him away, but he was too strong for her and he suckle them with gusto.

Slurp slurp slurp..... was all that I could hear. AH Hock and Eric gathered near her boobs and watched Jason sucking those tits. From where I was sitting, I could see her boobs stained with his saliva. Her nipples were now fully erected in respond to his fondling.

Grace: eeeemmmmm....... stop..... sttttoooooppppp...... enough..... mmmmm.....

I thought Jason would stop, but he continued to suck her breasts. He pushed her down on the bed, with one hand grabbing her breasts, I could see the other unbuckling her shorts. AH Hock and Eric just sat there and look, with Ah Hock having a massive erection. With Eric's bulge, I could see that the couple was having a reaction on him as well.

Finally Jason got the button off and the sound of the zipper being pulled down. I saw that Grace did not resist him as he slid her shorts and undies off her bottom, leaving her totally naked.

She opened her legs to accommodate him as he adjusted himself and plowed into her.

Grace: aaaahhhhhh...... aaaahhhh......

she was moaning, just like in the AV. I continued sitting there and watched as Ah Hock moved closer to them. Surprisingly, she reached out and grabbed onto his cock and started stroking him. Jason did not seemed to mind as he still continued to fuck her love hole.

Eric by now had removed his clothes and went forward to Grace as well. Without any command, she grabbed his manhood with her other hand.

This scenario was too much for me and even without wanking off, I suddenly felt the rush of spasm in my manhood and I ejaculated my white stuffs on my own leg.

Me: shit.....

I looked at them again and Jason seemed to have cum into Grace. She push him off her and pulled Ah Hock to take over. Quickly, I made my way to the toilet to wash up. I was not sure if I wanted to take part.

After my quick shower, the scene was now Eric humping Grace doggy style. Ah Hock was lying besides Jason with a deflated dick.

Just as I was considering if I could squeezed into the bed, there was a knock on the door. I looked at Jason and AH Hock, they were already sleeping and Eric was still humping Grace to care about the knocking.

Without thinking, I threw a towel over my bottom and opened up the door.

Standing in front of me were many men. There were some women as well as they burst into the room. I did not realized it then, but later knew that it was an AV raid. Not specifically for us, but for prostitutes.

They came in, checked Grace's identification and we were all charged with rape for she had not passed her 14 birthday.

Although I pleaded my innocence throughout the trial, the guys could not help me verify my claims as they were deemed too drunk to remember. Grace did not said anything as well as she was an unnamed victim because of her age.

As such, I received a 10 years sentence with 6 strokes.

Dad was upset as I was led away in court and I could see a tear in his eyes, especially the disappointment in his eyes was too much for me to bear.

The rest were also sentenced with me, but I wasn't too happy with them because none of them stood up for me.

Finally, sometime early this year, I found out that Grace was migrating, and she had the courage to admit that I was in no way involved in the whole incident and that is why I was finally released.

However, I had lost 7 years of my life because of her. Still all was not lost as I had finished my degree in there.

pussluver
11-08-2016, 02:18 AM
As my bus arrived outside Haig Road market, I brought myself back to the present.

The changes were substantial. EVen the old lion city hotel was gone and replaced by a new building called 1KM.

As I walked the path that I used to walk on my way home, I thought about why dad did not turn up. I am quite sure that he would have received the letter from the authorities.

He used to visit me very often, but then for the last 6 months I had not seen him as well. Perhaps he was angry with me or busy with something. I decided that I would apologise to him once I see him later.

As I reached my block and made my way to my house, something inside me bugged me that things were not right. Finally I reached the door. Things on the outside were different. There was now a shoe rack and there were some ladies shoes on it. I felt puzzled but gathering up my courage, I knocked on the door.

After 3 knocks, the door opened, not by my dad but a bespectacled girl that had her hair tied up in a pony tail. She was no taller than 1.6m and looked to be in the University.

Girl: who are you looking for?
Me: errrmmm... is Peter at home?

A woman called out from inside the flat.

Woman: Mel, who is that at the door?

I gathered that the girl's name was Mel.

Mel: someone looking for Peter.
Woman: wait....

A woman came out from dad's room.

Woman: oh..... sam......

I looked at her puzzled. Then I checked my memories and seemed to recall that in my 2nd year, dad had brought a woman with him on one of his visit. But because it was just one visit so many years ago, I am not sure if she was the same person. The woman that is standing infront of me looked hagged and had aged aplenty, but she seemed to be the same person.

Me: Aunt Lily?
Aunt: yes.... yes.....

She opened the gate.

Aunt: come in.... come in......
Me: where's dad?

Rossey
11-08-2016, 02:39 AM
Good build up! Do continue sir!

Alantino
11-08-2016, 02:39 AM
camping here!

nickotan
11-08-2016, 03:10 AM
Camping too!!

randily
11-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Camping and supporting TS
:D

conly
11-08-2016, 08:24 AM
Camp for new story.

screwu
11-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Camping here

smelly
11-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Please continue!!! Stay tune.

screwu
11-08-2016, 12:50 PM
Waiting here

Mafan
11-08-2016, 12:53 PM
wah liew camp set

Brogary
11-08-2016, 02:28 PM
Prolly the dad passed away :( camping here for good story bro! All the way :)

TeaFlower
11-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Nice story, please cont bro

mimo22
11-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Jailed for something which he didn't do :(

nightingle91
11-08-2016, 05:46 PM
camping too!

Targus
11-08-2016, 08:07 PM
Pitching tent..

surfjunkie
11-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Standing by with popcorn . :D

slimbullet
11-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Nice story.. awaiting more

Astrid25
11-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Nice story, camping here :)

Ratchanok
11-08-2016, 11:13 PM
Support new story by pusslover :)

fawx
11-08-2016, 11:33 PM
interesting!!!! false rape charge.

pussluver
12-08-2016, 12:21 AM
She became rigid and as I could tell, sadness filled her face. I stopped where I am.

Me: Aunt?

She looked at me with sorrow in her eyes.

Aunt: I'm sorry sam. Your dad is no longer here with us. He left us 4 months ago. Heart-attack.

When I heard the news, I was in an utterly denial state. I literally seemed to have lost my mind. I barged into the master room, the other room, the kitchen, the toilet, looking around for dad, or any signs of his belongings. Aunt Lily just kept quiet as I went around like I was possessed. When I could not find him, I finally stopped running around and stood at the doorway of the kitchen, not knowing what to do.

Aunt Lily came over and held my hand, leading me out from the kitchen. She led me to the small altar that had my dad photo on it, which in my hysterical state, I had missed out on.

When I saw his photo, I squatted down and broke down. I wept openly, blaming myself for not being around when he passed away. Finally after 20mins, I calmed down and Aunt led me to the sofa.

Wiping away my tears, I looked at her as she sat opposite me.

Me: why didn't you inform me? WHY? Why couldn't you let me see him one last time?

I did not sound too nice and was accusing her. However, she spoke softly and patiently to me.

Aunt: because I did not want you to feel the lost that I felt. Especially when you were inside all alone. It will be too much for you to bear. Knowing how much your dad loved you, I am very sure that he would not want me to do so as well if he was around.

I knew what she said was the truth, but I am suffering from my lost. The most important person in my life.

Me: Please tell me more......

She told me the whole incident. After she had done, I just looked down on the floor and kept quiet. I blamed myself for it. For getting myself into the stupid place for mixing with the wrong company. If I were around, I could have took care of dad properly.

Me: thanks Aunt.

I stood up.

Me: I be going off.... sorry for bothering you....and thanks for taking care of things for dad.....

She stood up as well and quickly put a hand on my forearm.

Aunt: where are you going?
Me: anywhere. Dad is no longer around and I guessed....

I looked at house. It was still the same décor as 7 years ago. Nothing had changed except the phone.

Me: ...... he left the house to you.....
Aunt: No..... he left the house to us.........

With her revelation, I was stunned. She tugged at my arm.

Aunt: come. Let me show you something....

She pulled me along to the bedroom.

Aunt: look. half the room is untouched. All your stuffs.

Earlier even though I had came into this room once, I did not noticed my stuffs as I was looking for dad's. Now I saw the shelf, the cupboard and the study table was still my stuffs. It was as if the room had stuck in a time capsule and I was back 7 years in time.

Only thing is that the bed is no longer the same one, occupied by Mel and there was an additional cupboard which belongs to her.

Suddenly I remember the girl. I turned and look and she was sitting on the wooden armchair, eyeing me like a hawk.

Aunt: don't worry about her. She is staying in the hostel and only back during the weekends. You can take the master room and she can sleep with me here when she is back.

Mel: MUM! NO! You should ask him to find another place!

I saw her stood up angrily.

Aunt: shut up. Half of this house belongs to Sam as well.
Mel: BUT...He is a convict! And a pedophile! I don't feel safe with him around!

Suddenly Aunt pushed past me and before I could react, she slapped Mel on the face.

Aunt: Watch your words! Sam is acquitted! I don't want to hear that nonsense from you again!

Mel clutches her face and stared at me. I could see tears rolling down her cheeks.

Mel: you had never hit me before! And you slap me because of this creep!

She pushed pass her mum and ran towards the room, not before standing in front of me and staring at me.

Mel : It's all because of YOU!

She went into the master room and slammed the door. I stood there, not knowing what to say.

Aunt: ignore her. She is a spoilt brat sometimes.
Me: Aunt, I still don't think I should stay. I believed Mel is your daughter?
Aunt: yes. But your dad would be angry if you did not stay here. WHy not I shift out instead?

She was not playing mind games, but I could tell that she was sincere enough.

Me: no....no... please.... ok.... I'll stay... but can I have my old room instead? You and Mel would be more comfortable in the bigger room.
Aunt: ok...ok... whatever you says......

And she went to close the metal gate.

pussluver
12-08-2016, 12:40 AM
As usual, my stories going to take some building up. please "bare" with me :D

pussluver
12-08-2016, 01:00 AM
That set off the tone of the hate that Mel had for me.

From that day, she was seldom at home. Even during the weekends, she would stay in her hostel and would only be back once a week to accompany Aunt Lily for dinner on a Sunday. After that, she would make her way back to campus again.

Aunt Lily was very nice to me. She treated me like her own, getting breakfast and for me, before going to work and got dinner for me when she is back. She worked as an admin/clerk in some small local SME and even though her pay is meagre, she always left me some pocket money in my room before going to work. I had tried returning her, but each time, those amount would just snowball the next day. End up, I decided that I would save them up for her.

In the meantime, I am not doing nothing. I tried to look for jobs. First, I tried those companies that were willing to take fresh grad in my industry, but because of my record, no one hired me. After a while, I started to look for any jobs that would be willing to hire me. But all of the jobs were just part time jobs for only a few days.

I started looking for night jobs as well and finally got a job as a bouncer. They were not too concern about my history, but were happy at my build. At 1.75m, I weigh about 70kg of muscles, all thanks to the 7 years I had. The pay was not fantastic, but at least I started to get some income to help with the bills at home. My plan was to stay for a few months as I continue to look for a day job.

A few months became 1 year. In the club, I started to get to know people from all walks of life. Every night was a drinking day for me as I indulged myself into a 7 days week. Even with my average look, after a few drinks, I looked like Tom Cruise to any party goers. I had a few flings over the past year and of course had lost my virginity to someone whom I could not even remember her looks or name. Of course, I go for occasional tests and was glad I was still in the clean. I even had some offers from Tai-tai, but I rejected them nicely.

Mel by now had graduated. However, because I worked in the day and went out at night, she felt safe enough to shift back home. Over the 4 months that she had graduated, in fact, I did not see her face to face at all. Either she was sleeping or I was sleeping. She knew my waking time in the late afternoon and every time when I was about to wake, she would disappear from the house. And of course, we did not even communicate.

Aunt had been reminding me to get a day job as she was concerned about my health, but every time I just brushed her off. But this remained her main concern on a daily basis, worried about my safety and health.

Rossey
12-08-2016, 01:07 AM
Nice story! Kipidap bro puss lover!!

Kujay
12-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Please continue TS :)

pussluver
12-08-2016, 01:45 AM
Not long after, Mel managed to get a job in a company manufacturing chips. Aunt was of course elated when she broke the news to me. Again, I did not get to see her to congratulate her and even if I did, I am sure she would not appreciate my well wishes.

After a few months, I noticed from the laundry that her clothes had started to change. From the simple wear of jeans and Tshirt, there were more office wears now. Her undergarments also did not escaped me. From plain white cotton bras and panties, there were more lacy stuffs around as well. But because she was Aunt's daughter and based on my history that weighs down heavily on my mentality, I did not meddle with those items.

I knew she worked very hard in her company and stayed on late hours in the office. Once in a blue moon, she had to travel with her boss as well. As far as I know from Aunt, she did not have the bandwidth to get into a relationship. Because of that, Aunt had been nagging at her at 2 things. One is the relationship part. The other is to try to get me a job in her company. But each time, she would patronize her mum, citing that there were no openings available.

After 1 year, because of her hard work and efforts, she was promoted to the post of a supervisory position, even though she started off as a fresh grad just the year before. In another 2 years, she was a manager. And finally in the 4th year at the very young age of 25, she was leading her department. Of course, she had the luck that all the previous person occupying the role had left the company on their own accord as the job was a stressful one. During this period of time, I had already changed clubs thrice for better pay. However, even though I had long acclimatized with my working environment, I still longed for a day job.

Just short of my 34th birthday, I knew my job was not sustainable and it was during this time that Aunt Lily had collapsed in the office and she was admitted to this hospital. As I visited Aunt, Mel was already sitting by Aunt's bedside and it was the first time that I saw her since the first week almost 5 years ago. She had rushed down from work and was in her work clothes, back facing me. She turned and stood up as I entered the A ward.

Instead of the innocent school girl, what I saw was a beautiful woman in front of me. No longer was she wearing specs or have a pony tail. But a confident looking young lady with proper curves at the right place of her body. Her beige blazer cover her top, while her bottom was a matching pencil skirt just above her knees. Flawless legs followed ending with some 4 inch stilettoes that showed off her nicely red pedicured nails. Her shoulder length hair allowed to fall freely on her shoulders.

Mel: What took you so long?!
Me: sorry, I rushed down as fast as I could.
Mel: You took more than an hour!
Me: the traffic was bad and I could not get a cab.

Aunt Lily reached out and held Mel's hand. I noticed the nails of her hands were of the same colour as well.

Aunt: It's ok... Sam... don't worry about it....

I started to walk over to Aunt's bedside and Mel moved away to make room for me.

Me: are you fine? what did the doc say?

From behind me, some distance away, Mel replied.

Mel: Doc said that she is having a lung infection, and she did not even know it.

I turned around and face her frowning.

Me: You see Aunt every day. Didn't you noticed that she was not feeling well?
Mel: I.... I.....
Aunt: ok...ok.... both of you.... cough...cough....

Mel immediately went over the opposite side of the bed.

Mel : ok...ok... don't talk any more.... or you'll start coughing again.....

I stared at her. In the day and in the evening, she could have known that Aunt was not feeling well, but she did not even bother about it. I was fuming. Aunt saw that and held my hand.

Aunt: she leaves very early and comes back very late for work. She didn't know as well.

I kept quiet and Aunt turn to Mel.

Aunt: now.... can you get a job in your company for Sam? At least I will get to see him when he worked proper office hours?
Mel: but mum.... he....
Aunt: sssshhhh...... you had been living in the same house so many years. Did you ever find anything missing or out of place?

Mel bit her lips and shook her head slowly.

Mel: no... but still his histo............
Aunt: I already told you many times.... do we have to go through this again? .... cough.... cough....
Mel: ok...ok.....

I poured some water for Aunt and she drank it.

Aunt : so can you get a job for him in your company?

Mel stared at me. If stares could kill a person, then this would be the time.

Aunt: how? ..... cough....cough....
Mel: ok... fine.... There is an opening..... oui.... send your resume to me.....
Aunt: good...... sam, remember to send her later.

Mel pushed me one of her cards without speaking to me.

And that was how I got a job in her company.

jesslyn
12-08-2016, 02:34 AM
Nice updates, keep going TS :)

aczeta76
12-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Another Sam. Hehehee

conly
12-08-2016, 07:43 AM
As usual, my stories going to take some building up. please "bare" with me :D

Fine with me.Thank you for the updates.

skl8188
12-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Sam Sam Sam..... Addicted to your writing

YakunBoy
12-08-2016, 10:22 AM
Nice build up! Pls continue bro..

mouthfoul
12-08-2016, 10:31 AM
Good buildup.

Megatronzombie
12-08-2016, 11:21 AM
Bro TS nice buildup. I would have up you again if i could ;)

Albiceleste
12-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Nice buildup.

FactWire
12-08-2016, 01:01 PM
Nice story bro, camping for more!!

vinsex
12-08-2016, 01:09 PM
More please

pussluver
12-08-2016, 04:28 PM
To the bros who up my points.

Please post here or I can't return the points, cause you did not post in other threads as well.

Another bro who did not leave your name, thanks for the encouragement.

pussluver
12-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Aunt was discharged 1 week later. I also tendered my resignation to the club, but I felt an obligation to finish the notice period because my boss would need to get someone else to replace me.

As this was my first white-collar job, I only had few shirt and pants and went out on a buying spree.

During this time, I found out from Aunt that my job title is "Customer experience executive". Fuck, I wonder what that means as the job responsibilities were not made clear to me. I only know that I am not sales but I need to deal with customers. For this whole month, I did not see Mel at home. The same routine continued.

I stopped work the Sunday before the day of my work. I was not sure if I could adapt the change in hours, but I had no choice. That Sunday after my work, I went out in the day, trying to stay awake throughout. By 6pm, I returned home after dinner and could not take it anymore and went to bed almost immediately.

The next morning, at 6am, I received a knock on my door. It was Aunt. She came to wake me up and passed me an Ang Pao for good luck sake. She asked me to wait for Mel, but I decided not to. Even though we were going to the same office, I did not waited for Mel as I am sure she would not want to fetch me to work. Of course, she had bought her own vehicle a while back and drives to work daily.

When I left home at 7am, she had just woken up.

My office was not far away, in Raffles place and I reached there at 7.30am. The place was quite deserted and I looked around the area for my breakfast before heading up to the office.

I arrived at 830am. This was my second time there as the first was to discuss my remuneration package with the HR. the receptionist was already there and I had heard her name is called Liz. I think she is about 27 or 28. I remembered she was pretty and petite, about 1.55m coupled with a sweet chirpy voice.

I walked up to her and looked down at her. She was wearing a black blazer, but inside, was a white blouse which show quite a bit of the top of her nice set of racks. She looked up at me.

Liz: Good morning.
Me: good morning Liz...
Liz: oh. you are the new guy right?
Me: yup.
Liz: welcome.... and have a seat there first. I will call the HR.
Me: thanks.
Liz: hope you have a good stay here.

She smiled sweetly as she picked up the phone and called. I would think that seeing this pretty young thing would make the first day at work good. But NO. Things were not pleasant as I hoped it to be.

pussluver
12-08-2016, 05:05 PM
I was shown to my seat and it was in front of a Director's room. I looked at the name engraved on the door. It was Mel's. She must have purposely placed me out here.

There was a laptop in my cubicle and with the sheet of instructions, I login into the system and try to figure out the multiple applications in it. The learning curve is going to be much sharper than I thought.

At 9am sharp, Mel walked pass me to her room. She looked beautiful. Today, she had a blue blazer with matching pencil skirt as well as matching stilettoes.

She took a brief glance at me and went inside. I could see from the unobstructed window that she picked up the phone even before she sat and called someone. After she hung up, she looked at me and gestured me to her room.

I made my way to her room. I knocked and stood in front of her desk. She did not even ask me to sit down.

Mel: why are you just sitting there? I did not hire you to sit around.
Me: errmm.... I don't know what I should do....
Mel: cant you ask?
Me: I don't know the people.....

She rolled her eyes and kept quiet and look at a file on her desk. I just stood there not knowing what to expect. After a while, she looked up.

Mel: why are you still here?!

She did not sound too please.

Me: You did not ask me to go.

She let out a sigh of exasperation and picked up the phone.

Mel: WOON! Where ARE YOU?! Come to my room NOW!

She slam the phone back. A few seconds later, a Korean guy came running into her room.

Mel: Next time, DON'T make me call you twice. Do you know that is wasting time?!
Woon: Sorry. Sam.... come with me.

With that he led me around the office introducing me to the rest of the colleagues. He also taught me about the applications as well as my job specifications.

This orientation already took up the whole day.

pussluver
12-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Woon stopped at 6pm. However, I saw him sat down in his cubicle which is some where down the row and looked to continue on his work. Without Woon, I thought that was the end of my day. I was feeling tired just from staying awake. The change in timing for me was taking it's toll.

I decided to pack up and leave for home since there was nothing else. Just as I walked out my cubicle, I heard Mel shouting from her cubicle.

Mel: OUI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!

I looked around and there was no one standing, so I presume that was meant for me. I turned around and she was standing in her room, besides her table, with her arms on her hips, akimbo. She stood there staring at me.

I assume that I should let her know that I was going off, so I went straight into her room.

Me: Oh.... I am going off....
Mel : who said that you could leave? Nothing to do?
Me: errrm.... really...nothing to do....
Mel: You mean I hired you just to do nothing? Do you think you are hired just because my mum asked me to?
Me: no. but it's my first day here. I am still trying to get use to the environment.
Mel: finish these documents before you go.

She shoved a stack of documents into my hands. By the time I finish all those, it would be next morning.

Me: Could I do them tomorrow?
Mel: could you eat only tomorrow?

I know I will lose the argument with her.

Me: Aunt will be alone at home.
Mel: so? don't use that to threatened me. Be thankful that I offer you a job.
Me: Mel.....You know....

She cut me off.

Mel: I am your boss in the company. Call me boss.
Me: errmm...ok.... Boss, I am still trying to get use to the time difference....
Mel: that's your problem. Not mine. The longer you stand here wasting your time arguing, the longer you will take to finish this tonight.

I see that it was pointless to argue with her. Without continuing the argument, I took the whole stack and went out.

She left at about 11pm. By the time I finished, it was already 2am. I did not had my dinner and was extremely tired as I made my way back home. I felt asleep even without bathing.

KobeLakers
12-08-2016, 06:05 PM
New job more jialat!!

mofendiaceking
13-08-2016, 12:09 AM
Great job bro pussluver, sad the unwanted ended, but looking forward to another great story from you.

questionzz
13-08-2016, 12:32 AM
great start. hope it goes well! love your previous story too!

Confideration
13-08-2016, 01:34 AM
Another good story :)
Camping here!!

pussluver
13-08-2016, 01:53 AM
The next few days was the same. Each time I was about to leave, I would be stopped by Mel. She would come up with something for me to do. I started to suspect that she was doing it on purpose.

Basically Woon had told me what my job scope was. Mainly the role I was in was to support Mel and also entertain customer's request. It was not a direct sales role as that would be done by the sales team, who were basically a hunting team for new customer, but there was only 1 person in the sales team, Woon.

My role is not an account management post, but mainly to service existing customer. It was to continue to maintain the relationship with the customer and take orders from them.

There was another lady in my department who fulfil the orders, Gin. She is from Taiwan, who Mel had poached from one of our customers. Gin is about 23 and like most Taiwanese girl, she has flawless fair complexion and good figure. Even without heels, she is just half a head shorter than me.

Finally, there is our delivery manager, Tan. His was a supervisory role and is to make sure that all our orders get process by HQ and delivered to the customer on time. He is about 40 and was hired by Mel to take over her previous job.

Of course, there are other departments doing other stuffs in our level, whom I did not know or interact with. Our department is small as I found out that the bulk of business is from Europe and this APAC arm is mainly just to cater mostly for fulfillment based on the larger global contracts signed from HQ.

In the span of these few short, or rather long days, I already had went to lunch with Liz 3 times. As she was the only receptionist, she does not have a standard set of lunch buddies, and I became one of those that she goes for lunch with.

She was a gossip monger as she had nothing much to do most of the time, She divulged to me that ever since Mel became the head of my department, all the person in my post had left the company with 6 months due to the pressure that Mel was giving them and she would expect me to leave in the next few months as well.

At the end of the week, I was about to leave for office again, but as steady as clockwork, Mel stopped me from leaving on time again. This time it was a something new, not paperwork. As usual, I stood in front of her desk.

Me: boss, you have something you need me to do?

She concentrated on a document as she replied without looking up.

Mel: Do you have a passport?
Me: not really.... errm.... I mean...no....

I corrected myself quickly.

Mel : go get it done. I need you to travel with Woon to meet some customers. He cannot continue doing customer service on your behalf. I need him to get some new deals. Let me know once it is ready.
Me: errrm... ok.....

I stood there and waited, expecting some work from her.

After about 5mins, she finished the document and look up, a little surprised that I was still there.

Mel : why are you still here?
Me: You don't have anything for me?
Mel: I thought our discussion is completed? You can go.
Me: ok. thanks and bye.

As I turned and started to walk out of the room, she stopped me.

Mel: get some fruits on your way back.
Me: har?
Mel: It's your dad anniversary tomorrow.

I was a little shock to hear that. I had totally forgotten about it because of the work she put me through.

Mel: it was mum who asked me to pass you this message.

No wonder.

Me: ok. Thanks. Bye.

I went home, and I was in my room when I heard her returning at 11.30pm that night.

pussluver
13-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Great job bro pussluver, sad the unwanted ended, but looking forward to another great story from you.

Sorry bro, it has to end right? That story was 6 months in the making. LOL.

luckily not "65 million years in the making!" If not, we'll be talking about some blockbuster movie now. :p

pussluver
13-08-2016, 01:55 AM
Bro TS nice buildup. I would have up you again if i could ;)

glad you are still reading my stories. Thanks bro.

Brogary
13-08-2016, 02:01 AM
More Brother more. Cannot sleep without reading more of ur stories haha. Keep it up bro :)

Blue Grass
13-08-2016, 02:11 PM
I wonder why need a passport ???

skl8188
13-08-2016, 02:39 PM
I wonder why need a passport ???

No passport how to go overseas

Eric22
13-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Another nice story by TS.

pussluver
14-08-2016, 01:20 AM
The next morning, I woke up early and prepared the settings for dad's anniversary. Aunt assisted me and by 10am, we were done and kept the offerings. Mel was still sleeping at this time.

We sat in the living room across each other in the small wooden square table to had breakfast, Aunt briefly asked me how was the worked and I told her everything was fine, except for the high workload, leaving off Mel intention. She was happy that for the first time since I started working, that we could have breakfast together. It had been 4 long years.

Just then, I heard the knob of the masterroom being turned. Our flat was over 30 years old, and were those types by the corridor, with both the toilets in the kitchen. As the door opened, both of us naturally turned to face it.

Mel came into view and it was really the first time I saw her just woke up look. First time.

She looked very different from the high-powered lady in the office, but in fact just looked like any decent 25 year old girl on the street. Her long hair was messy and of course she did not have her make-up on. She was dressed in a old sleeveless top and black cotton shorts, with just a small towel drape over one of her shoulder. Her sleeveless Tshirt was old and the material had thinned, which I knew because I had seen in countless times in the laundry. Her shorts was a little tight at the bottom and was bundled up, emphasizing on the V between her legs.

With one raised hand on her hair to block the falling strands, the other was opening the door. Obviously she had gotten out of bed and immediately intend to make her way to the bathroom. To be honest, I had no reaction or any thoughts about her, even in this out-of-bed look.

Aunt: Mel, come over.

She looked up at her mum, and for a second, her eyes widen a fraction, surprised to see me. I guessed old habits die hard, but she gained her composure quickly.

Mel: morning mum. Let me wash up first.

She proceed to close the door and retreat back into the room.

Aunt: come here before you wash up. It wont take too long.

I saw her hesitated for a moment at the door, unsure what she should do.

Aunt: Mel?

With Aunt's persistent she made her way slowly towards the table and reluctantly. She tried to straighten her hair in the meantime, not wanting me to see her, my boss, in a messy state.

She got to the table, sat next to us, facing her mum and sideways towards me. I continued to eat my own kuey from my plate, looking down and pretended not to see her.

Mel: mum. you could had let me wash up first. I haven't even brush my teeth.

she replied grumpily and was covering her mouth with one hand to block off her breathe.

Aunt: that will take forever. You know how long you use the toilet.
Mel: ok..... what is it?
Aunt: today is Uncle Peter's anniversary. Can you send me to the columbarium?
Mel: I know.
Aunt: I thought you would have forgotten.
Mel: Wasn't I who reminded you this year?

She replied even more grumpily. I stopped eating and looked up, surprised. Surprised that she remembered my dad's anniversary.

Aunt: I know you went with me every year. Just in case you forgotten.

This surprised me even more. I did not know she went with Aunt every year. I only thought aunt went alone based on the Chrysanthemum I always saw annually at my dad's annually.

I turn and looked at her, changing my perspective of her. I always thought she had a bad temper, with a mean and competitive character. Never did I know that there was a soft side of her.

Mel: I did not.

Aunt continued to tell her about someone weddings and I did not pay attention to the details. Now that I had a different perspective of this woman here, she became more of an individual to me, rather than just Aunt's nasty daughter.

As she continued the conversation with Aunt, my eyes moved from the side of her face, to her hair and finally to her back. Even though her hair was covering most of it, with her small towel on the shoulder further away from me, the back of her top was smooth. I tried to look for a hint of a bra, but I could not find. Automatically, my eyes crept to the opening of her sleeves as it was quite large and loose and with her hand covering her mouth, I could see her side boobs through that opening. As I noticed those porcelain looking B cups, but I could not see any part of her nipple.

I find a familiar feeling down in my loins and I quickly willed myself to look away from the alluring view in case Aunt caught me looking. Just then, I heard my name.

Aunt: so later we will go together with Sam.

My ears went back to the conversation as I started to pay attention.

Mel: why do we need to go together?

THis is why I always thought she was a mean person.

Aunt: Because it's his dad.
Mel: he could make his own way there.
Aunt: sigh..... he will come together with us.

Aunt said firmly but gently, not losing her patience with Mel.

Mel: ok....ok.... can I go wash up now?
Aunt: don't be too long. If you are taking forever, I will just go with Sam and you don't have to go.
Mel: ok... ok.... wait for me....

WIth that, she stood up and I got a brief glimpsed of her butt, with the tight little shorts bundling into her ass crack, as she went towards the kitchen.

A unfamiliar thought crossed my mind as I wondered if she is also naked underneath.

pussluver
14-08-2016, 02:01 AM
She did not take as long as I thought she would. Within half an hour we had left our house. She was dressed very conservatively. Just a plain dark blue T-shirt, a pair of black plain shorts and flip-flops. Without her blazer or her power-dressing, she looked just like any 25 year old out there. If you had seen her on the street, you would never know that she was a demanding bitch in the office.

However, her car is a different story. It was a 320. So with her dressing, her car and her age, you would just think that she was the daughter of some rich man. Her girl-next-door look would definitely not placed her under the category of a mistress of some wealthy businessman.

I loaded the items into the boot, sat at the back and we made our way to the columbarium. Till now, she did not speak to me and I could sense the invisible wall that she had built up against me.

The visit was uneventful and we made our way home after that. As I knew that she would be staying in the house, and would not want to see me around, I got her to drop me off at the nearest MRT station with the pretext that I was meeting up with my friends.

Aunt: aiya, cancel your appointment. It's your dad's anniversary. We should have lunch together.
Me: Aunt, thanks for the invitation, but it's ok. I'll be back home late.
Aunt: sam, you know.....
Mel: mum, don't be bothered. I am sure he is going out to mix with those people again.

I kept quiet and did not retort as I knew that the conversation would go nowhere.

Aunt: ok...ok... don't be home too late.
Me: sure.....

The car stopped and I got off. I had nowhere to go, and end up catching some movies as the last time I was in the cinema was eons ago.

I loitered around until about 11.30pm when I got home, thinking that it would be the time when Mel would already be asleep. I did not know of her habits as the previous years, I did not encountered her. But over the past week, I thought this would be the time she would already be in bed.

As I walked along the narrow corridor, I noticed that the lights were still switched on. I pondered very briefly outside before deciding to open the gate. The TV was switched on, but she was sitting on the sofa when I opened the door with her notebook on her lap, typing something. She did not even bother to look up as I entered.

I went to bathe, remembering to wear a top when I came out, and because my hair was wet, I sat on the only armchair next to her to watch TV while allowing my hair to dry by the fan. About half an hour later, I heard her close her notebook, and felt her staring at me.

Instinctively I turn to look at her, but she did not turn away. It was not a friendly stare.

Mel: Remember this, we are not friends. I could shift out with my mum, but she wanted to continue to stay here. I am not moving out alone without her.

I waited and she continued.

Mel: Now you are working in the office, I am your boss there. But if you try anything funny at home, you are dead.
Me: Don't worry, you don't interest me. You are not my type.

I said that on purpose, to spite her. She changed back to the nasty person that I had come to know.

Mel: good. Keep it that way and don't get in my way.
Me: You can do what you like at home.
Mel: and don't you bring those friends of yours home, regardless whether male or female.

I took off my shirt on purpose. The look on her face was priceless. I just made her even angrier.

Me: this is my house. I can also do what I like, just like you and you are not my boss here.
Mel: Disgusting. Anyway, if you bring those people here, you will regret it.
Me: Ya. Like how?

She did not answer and instead got up, and went to her room.

I did not feel as if I got one over her, I only know that she would try to be even more nasty in the office, but it felt really good riling her up.

pussluver
14-08-2016, 02:34 AM
The next morning, again I woke up earlier than her. I was suspecting that she sleep in during the weekends. Last night I had set the war and I already knew that I have to bear the blunt of her wrath in the office, so I might as well take the game even further.

Aunt had went to the market to get food for the week and I had just finished washing up. I was coming out from the kitchen when she opened her door. Again was her get out of bed look and was yawning as the door swings open.

Me: wa, so sleepy? hahaha....

She did not reply, but just glared at me as she waited for me to walk past her. Instead I remained where I was.

Mel : Get lost. Childish.

I looked her up and down deliberately. Without her heels, she was much shorter than me and with my size, I looked quite imposing in the small house. I purposely allowed my eyes to lingered a little longer than necessary on her boobs, and then down to her legs. Of course, she had since started wearing a bra and the faint shape of the outline did not go unnoticed by me. I looked up back into her eyes.

Me: hmmm... figure not bad....
Mel: pervert!

She took half a step back into the room and looked about to slam the door.

Me: hahaha.... but not my type....

I walked away from the doorway hearing her cursing me behind as I went back into my room. I knew that I must not go too far so as not to get her to shift out from my place as I am sure that dad would not be pleased with my actions. I changed and prepared to get out of the house before aunt return. Else, I would be stuck here with the feisty girl all day and that was not a pleasant thought.

As I opened the door, I could tell that she was waiting for me on the same armchair that I was sitting last night. She had washed up and straightened her hair, but still wearing the same clothes as last night. She stood up as I stepped out.

Mel: The next time you give me that pervert look, I will dig out your eyes.

I rolled my eyes at her and made sure she saw it.

Me: come on. I already told you. You are not my type.
Mel : you better make sure!

I did not even bother to reply as I made my way out of the house.

Not knowing what to do, I just wondered aimlessly around Orchard area the whole day. In the evening, I went back to the club I was last working in to find my ex-colleagues.

By the time I got home, it was 11.30pm. Everyone was already asleep. I did too and prepared myself to be prepared for whatever happened in the office. If it come to the worse case scenario, I'll just go back to being a bouncer. Where there's a will, there's a way.

pussluver
14-08-2016, 02:38 AM
bros, can I know who up my points again without posting your nick? I would like to return the points.

nightingle91
14-08-2016, 05:49 AM
another wonderful story in the making. thanks TS!

VicePresident
14-08-2016, 08:01 AM
Support bro here.

Johnnykhan
14-08-2016, 10:16 AM
new camper alert!!

wilstroth
14-08-2016, 07:16 PM
TS, I up you Liao... And subscribed to your story, please keep posting your story!:)

CopaAmerica
14-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Camping here!!

pussluver
14-08-2016, 11:56 PM
bro bepo, you need to post before I can up you. All your post are more than a few days ago. I cant return the points. Thanks anyway.

pussluver
15-08-2016, 12:12 AM
As per the last week, I made my way to the office without waiting for Mel. After the weekend, I definitely am not expecting her to fetch me to work. As I was on the bus, I braced myself for the attack from her. I had made up my mind that if I could not take it, it would be back to my original life again. No big deal about it.

The day started and ended without my incident. I was surprised, but of course, the standard OT stuffs which was "awarded" to me at the end of the day.

The remaining of the week passed quickly. I had alternate lunches with Gin and Liza, but still nothing from Mel. Again the standard stuffs, nothing out of the ordinary. To be very honest, I am not sure if I am to feel relieved. However, I believed that she is bidding her time and her attacks would come soon.

Soon it was the last day of the week. I was about to make my way home for the weekend at about 6.30pm even though the rest of the folks were still working.

I stood up and looked into her office and she was reading a document. I know even if I try to sneak away, she would somehow get a sniff of my disappearance. I was waiting for her to call but it never came. So, I took the initiative and rather face the music now and then. I walked into her room.

Me: Boss, I am going off.
Mel: ok....

She replied without looking up. I felt puzzled.

Me: nothing for me to do?
Mel: nope.
Me: really? nothing?

Finally she looked up.

Mel : what do you want?
Me: I thought you will have some documents for me to clear.
Mel: I already told you that there's nothing extra. You can go home.
Me: I cant believe it. Anyway thanks and good bye.

I turned and started to walk out her room. Just as I was rejoicing, she called out to me. I knew there was something.

Mel: oh. wait. did you get your passport?
Me: yes. I collected it during lunch this afternoon.
Mel: Good. Send it to HR. They will take down the details and will be making arrangements for your trip with Woon soon.
Me: ok. I will go and look for them now. Anything else?
Mel: don't bother. They already left. Normally they leave on the dot. Just remember to bring it on Monday.
Me: ok. Anything else?
Mel: no. bye.

I turned to go, anticipating her to call out to me once more. Surprisingly, she did not, so I made my way home.

Sweeter
15-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Interesting story :)

pussluver
15-08-2016, 12:49 AM
I was expecting her to be back at 11.30pm, her normal time. So after dinner and topless since it was only aunt at home, I settled down to watch TV on the sofa as aunt made her way to sleep. At her age, she gets tired easily and normally by 9pm, she is already in bed. I intended to retreat into my room by 11pm so as not to bump into her.

It was unexpected, but I heard the door opened at 9.30pm. I was concentrating on the TV and did not heard her heels clicking in the corridor, thus had no time to get into my room to get dressed.

I turned my head and took a glance at her, and she was dressed in a yoga pants, sports bra with a loose singlet over it and sports shoes. No wonder I did not hear her.

She looked at me as well and I saw her rolled her eyes.

Mel: flasher.

I had no intention of picking an argument with her. However, I was still in the middle of watching channel 8 drama, I had no intention to return to my room. As I said the last time, I had my rights to my house as well, and I choose to remain topless and watching my TV.

I heard her went into and then to the toilet to bathe. I continued watching till the show ended. I switched off the TV and got up. Just then, I heard the toilet door open as well.

As I turned to walk towards my room, she exited from the kitchen. I took a brief glance at her, and my jaw dropped, literally. She was toweling her hair, which was still dripping, but it was her dressing that made me opened my eyes wide.

She was just dressed in a large old white Tshirt. Again it was those that had spent many years in the washer, and the material had grew thin. In fact, I knew it from the time that I had lived in the house of all those old clothes of hers lying around. However, by just seeing those old and well-washed fabric without actually seeing the person wearing it, it was hard to imagine anything about those old materials.

The shirt came down only 1/3 to her mid-thighs and the light from the living room illuminated the white fabric and I could see the black satin thongs that she was wearing. In fact, I am sure if I were to squat down, I could see the edge of her undergarments.

As for her top, the thin material offered no protection. With the hair dripping, there was already a patch on her chest and the darker shade of her nipple show through quite prominently.

Although I worked in the club and had contact with many scantily dressed girls on a daily basis, seeing my nasty boss dressed like this is another matter altogether. Even I never had any prior sexually thoughts about her, my body react to the view that I was presented. Without any control, I scrutinized up and down her body.

She saw my expression and frown.

Mel: what are you looking at? Pervert.
Me: You are dressed like this and then you said I am a pervert. I am around and I am a man. please be reasonable.
Mel: so? THis is how I dressed all the time before you suddenly decided to change your job. And you said I could do what I want at home.

True, that was what I said last week.

Me: errm.....
Mel: anyway if you touch me, I'll make sure you get back in again.
Me: wait.... wait.... who says I have any intention of touching you?
Mel: good. You better don't.
Me: but you should still wear something more.
Mel: you are topless as well.

I looked down and remembered that.

Me: I ..... I wanted to wear a top, but I did not know you will be back so early.
Mel: so? you want to be comfortable in your own place right? So do I.
Me: errm....

She left me dumbfounded with her argument. What she said is quite true, but she is not related to me. Is she mind fucking me?

Mel: you are going into your room right? So get lost. I need to blow dry my hair.

Why is she always so unfriendly to me? Anyway, I could not be bothered with her, but I wished she is nicer to me, not because I liked her or want to get into her good books. But imagine that you need to face such sarcastic remarks in the office and also at home. It was bringing unduly stress to my mind.

Without answering, I retreated to my room. Her figure was delicious, but her attitude sucks big time. By the time I closed my door, my dick had went back to its flaccid state.

I went to bed and sleep.

pussluver
15-08-2016, 01:12 AM
The next morning, I woke up and as per normal, Mel was still sleeping. Aunt at the market.

I did not hang around the living room, but stayed in my room to do some exercises such as dumbbells and pushups. I did not hear her wake up, but suddenly, she opened my door as I was doing my situps. My head was near the door, and as the door opened wide, I turned and look up the general direction.

She had took a step into the room before she realized I was on the floor. So her position was almost on above my head. With the unobstructed view, the first thing I saw was right up her Tshirt. The underside of her boobs and her black thongs in full view. It was not a lacy piece, but those made of cotton material. Her slender thighs were smooth and hairless.

Immediately, she jumped 2 steps back, out of my room while shouting at me and placing her hands on the bottom of her shirt to block my view.

Mel: WHAT ARE YOU PEEPING AT?!

I quickly got up and although I did not return her shout, I was not too happy that she did not knock first and then shouted at me.

Me: hey! be reasonable ok?
Mel : YOU WERE PEEPING!!! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!!!!
Me: COme on! I was doing situps! fuck...... how do I know you will try to come into my room.
Mel: YOU WERE.....

I tried to cut her sentence off but she continued shouting, and I have to shout above her voice for her to hear me.

Me : ......... I .... WAS.........
Mel: ........PEEPING.....
Me: .....EXERCISING...........AND.........
Mel: .........UP ......... MY.........
Me: ..........YOU.....WERE........THE.........
Mel: .........CROTCH!..........

She stopped to take a breathe, but I continued at the top of my voice.

Me: ........ONE WHO OPENED MY DOOR WITHOUT KNOCKING!..........

I think she suddenly realized that and just stared at me furiously.

Me: I tell you, I was doing my situps, you look at my room, tell me where can I do it?

I took a step back into my room for her to have a look. I am not sure previously when I was away in the evening, if she did stepped into my room, but I was quite sure she did as she still had a cupboard of stuffs in my room. That cupboard was always locked and I do not have any idea what is stash away in it.

She did not come in and she remained in a furious mood, although she had now calm down.

Me: anyway, what do you want?
Mel: Of course it is to get something from my cupboard.

She rolled her eyes.

Me: ok.....

I initiate to move out of my room.

Mel: nevermind. I don't need it anymore.

With that, she walked back into her room and slam the door and left me wondering if I should be the one to shift out instead. It is affecting me to continue living with such a bad tempered and mean person.

I decided and started to look for a place to move out to. Just then, my phone beeped.

*beep...*

It was Gin. I wondered why she texted me.

S.I.T.E
15-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Nice. Camping here

silver5surfer
15-08-2016, 07:36 AM
Great update.

Phython1
15-08-2016, 10:45 AM
been a silent reader all these times and TS had a great time building up the story!! Keep posting TS

Megatronzombie
15-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Rly nice build up im beginningto like TS' story premise alot haha

bigman10
15-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Well done!!

Stelcich
15-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Camping here!!

DeBruyne
15-08-2016, 03:44 PM
I got a feeling Sam will bonk Mel sooner or later :D

xxxaddict
15-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Wow. The frequency of the updates is simply tremendous.

I like the pacing of the story and the way it is building up.

Well done.

OwlBrain
15-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Great story!!
Camping here for updates..

Ogawato
15-08-2016, 08:19 PM
Excellent story :)

pussluver
15-08-2016, 10:21 PM
I read the text from Gin. Even though she text me before, but I was surprised, with the thoughts of her asking me out. I know that she is currently unattached, and just like most Taiwanese, she is pretty, with porcelain looking skin, small waist a huge jugs.

However, the most seductive aspect about her is her manners, which she inherited from her forefathers. The general population of her country is mostly courteous and polite, unlike the actual fist fights we see in their politics. In fact, they sound so polite that if you had never been to Taiwan, you would thought that they are flirting with you, including the sales guys at the shopping malls.

This is main differentiation that she had from Mel. Their attitude towards me. One is extremely nasty. The other is extremely nice. So I do have a soft spot for Gin.

Gin msg:

Dear all, just to inform you that Woon got into a traffic accident. He is hospitalized and is in a coma. He is warded in XXX hospital, ICU XXX.

I realized that it was a generic message to all the colleagues. Just when I was about to open my door, it opened again.

I jumped away from it to prevent it from knocking into my toes.

Mel: Hey! Woon in hospital. Can you send a basket of flowers to him and make the claims from HR tomorrow?
Me: Are you not visiting him?
Mel: Nope.

I stared at her. How can a person be so hard hearted.

Mel: I know what you are thinking. He is in a coma. Even if I visit him now, it'll be useless. He wouldn't know.
Me: ok. But I be going to visit him.
Mel: ok. keep me updated on his condition.

With that, she went back into her room, leaving me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

After changing, I made my way to the hospital.

Kittybloom
15-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Yay... more stories.... need to get more nachos n coke for ur stories😂😂😂

Johnnykhan
15-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Awesome updates TS!!

pussluver
16-08-2016, 11:54 AM
There was nothing much I could do as I reached the ICU. All I could see was Woon's head was wrapped up with bandages. Only his eyes were visible and they were shut. There were lots of equipment, but I could not tell which was which, except the oscilloscope and the drip.

I spoke to the Philippino nurse and understood that he had gotten into an accident while cycling and had suffered head injuries. There is no way to tell how long he will take to recover, or if he will recover at all.

Gin was the first one to text me because they were actually sharing a rented flat. They are not together, but sleeping in separate room. Apparently the police had went to his place and informed her. She had since contacted his family back in Korea.

I looked at him and wished him a fast recovery before making my way back home.

When I arrived home, Mel was sitting on the sofa watching TV. Aunt was in the kitchen. She had changed into another baggy Tshirt and shorts. Nothing to shout about, but at least she was wearing something. A bag of potato chips was in her hand and she was munching as she enjoyed the programme. I sat down on the armchair and she did not turned her head.

Mel: how?
Me: he is still in a coma. Doesn't look good.
Mel: when can he come back to work?
Me: Is there all you care about?

Without turning her head, she glare at me briefly through the corner of her eyes before focusing on TV again.

Mel: the office cannot stop running. Without him, there would not be any sales.
Me: But we do not know when he will recover.
Mel: that's the point.

She said dryly.

Mel: If he recovers in 1 month, then it's good. But what if he takes 6 months to recover?

I thought about it. Woon managed the sales for the company. Without him, we do not have revenue to feed us.

Me: could we survive on existing contracts?
Mel: no. The top management wants to see the Top line increase from last year. Not dropping.
Me: but I am sure they will understand, right?

She put down her chips and looked at me.

Mel: Look. In company nowadays, there is no one that is dispensable. I also want to wish Woon to get well soon. But if there is no sales, then the management will close it down. I have too many people in the department whose livelihood depends on me.

I thought about what she just said.

Mel: We are just managing to increase sales this year. I know Woon is good, but the company cannot wait for him.
Me: is there no other way?
Mel: If you think of something, let me know. I will get HR to find another candidate on Monday.
Me: what if Woon recovers within one month?
Mel: We can get him another post in the company.

She had turned back to the TV. Although what she said is true, but she made it sound so cruel; that the company is always more important than individuals.

I did not want to speak to her any more. The more I speak to her, the moodier I got. As such, in a bad mood, I went back into the room and spend the whole day there, only coming out for my meals.

pussluver
16-08-2016, 12:07 PM
I sleep in the next morning and only woke up at about 11am. As I made my way out of the room to wash up, Mel was sitting on the armchair.

She did not speak and only after I finished washing up, she called out.

Mel: Oui!

I did not answer her.

Mel: oui!

I saw her looking at me when I walked passed her.

Me: are you calling me?
Mel: Then? Mum is not around right?
Me: I have a name you know?

She ignored me and just continued.

Mel: you said your passport is ready right?
Me: yes. So?
Mel: tomorrow morning, we are going in KL.
Me: for what?
Mel: I checked Woon's email. He is meet a client there.
Me: what?! Why are you checking his email? And you mean you have access to all our emails?
Mel: can you go back to the office and get the documents on Woon's cubicle? I am not sure where he placed them.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: and now you want me to browse through his stuffs?
Mel: Gin will be there to meet you.
Me: what?! Gin? har? why?

This time, she sound exasperated.

Mel: Why do I always need to explain to you? Sigh.....
Me: what?......!
Mel: I checked his mail because he is sales. I need to see what are outstanding. I have access because I got it from IT. I asked Gin to go with you because you may need to open Woon's cabinet. And because of that, I do not want misunderstanding to take place. Now, go.

I stood there stumped. She had thought about all these while I was sulking about Woon yesterday.

Me: what time?

She turned and looked at the clock on the wall.

Mel: you have 10 mins to get ready. Gin is meeting you there at 12pm.

Even she had arranged the timing for me. unbelievable.

Quickly, she briefly told me which document to look for, and with just a change of clothes, I made my way to the office.

pussluver
16-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Gin was already at the lobby waiting for me. She was wearing flipflops, a capri pants and a little pink singlet that wrapped tightly around her figure. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and she looked beautiful. She greeted me in her heavily accented English.

Gin: Hi.
Me: Sorry I am late.
Gin: you are not. Let's go.

We went up and stood in the lift quietly. Once we arrived at the level, I was surprised that the lights were switched on and she told me that there were colleagues from the other department who were rushing out orders and so they worked on some weekends on their own accord as well.

We went straight to Woon's desk. Looking at his desk, every thing was immaculately placed in their position. There was no extra papers or stationary lying around.

Gin: He is a tidy person, even his room. We should not take too long. It's either here or here.

She pointed to the drawer under his desk and the cabinet on the shelf.

GIn : I'll looked into the drawer and you looked for the document in the cabinet.

She passed me the keys and proceed to open the drawer. As she bended down, I caught a good glimpse of her fair cleavage through her tiny top. I reminded myself that I was here to search for a document and went to my task.

After awhile, I heard her standing up and she came over to the cabinet to look for it as well. Not long after, we found it and made our way out.

It was at the lobby that she spoke again.

GIn: are you going somewhere?
Me: no. I was just going home.
Gin: are you free? Want to have coffee?
Me: ok.

99% of the shops in the CBD are closed during the weekend, and so we made our way to Suntec and got ourselves to coffeebean.

Gin: sorry. I was feeling moody.

She started to explain that because Woon stayed in the same house as she is, without seeing him and hearing the police knocking on her door informing her this, she was affected. Not because she is in love with him, but as a housemate.

After she poured out her thoughts, it seemed that she feel better and the conversation started to get into other topics for me to try to get to know her a little better. Like a first date. The previous lunches was quite brief, and mostly about the office as I would need to liaise quite closely with her for processing orders.

Of course during the lunches, I had already found out that Gin was here for 1.5 years and our company is her first job. Because she is in operations, Mel does not bother her too much. She was from Taoyuan, and got the job here through an agency, so she does not know a lot of people in Singapore. Most of the weekends, she spends at home reading up.

As the conversation got into more mundane topics, she loosen up. The frown on her face disappeared and as she smiled more, I could see the dimples on her cheeks. I asked her if she had visited the local attractions but she had not and I volunteered to bring her around which she agreed.

Soon, my stomach started to growl and we went for a lunch and then shopping around. EVen though there was nothing that we wanted to buy, we enjoyed each other company.

For myself, I have since forsaken those friends that landed me in trouble. When you are inside for so long, the rest of the other friends would also have disappeared. As for those people from the night jobs, I would say that mostly are acquaintances, rather than friends. Thus, I was mostly in the same boat as Gin and we strike off quite well.

After dinner, we parted. She stayed not far from me, at one of those point blocks in Marine Parade. but because our buses were not going in the same direction, we went different ways.

Once I reached home, I passed the document to Mel.

Mel: what took you so long?
Me: I went out with my friends.
Mel: next time, you have an office document, please do not bring it all over the place. It is confidential.

I was in a good mood and not wanting to argue with her.

Me: ok boss.
Mel: we leave here at 11am tomorrow.
Me: har? so late?
Mel: we are driving up. the meeting is 4pm.
Me: ok.....

With that, I retreated to my room.

screwu
16-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Waiting for more updates...

S.I.T.E
16-08-2016, 02:50 PM
Nice.......

pussluver
16-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Monday morning

I got ready and waited for Mel since 10am. She took 1 hour to get ready.

Mel: Oui.... remember to bring the document.
Me: My name is not Oui, and the document is with you.
Mel: Oh..... ok....

she went into her room, collected it and came out again.

Mel: ok. Lets go.

She was dressed in her "power dressing", the grey skirt and matching blazer. She wore a white shirt underneath.

We left the house and I was surprised that she was wearing flipflops. I did not asked as I am not interested to be reprimanded early in the morning. For me, a standard shirt and pants.

We did not speak until we passed the customs and on the North South highway. Aunt had packed some sandwiches for us and I passed her one. She took and ate it with a bottled water that I held for her while she consume her food. I had a driving license which my dad paid for it during my poly days, but I had not driven for a long time and did not offer.

Finally, once she was comfortable, she started to provide more information about the meeting.

It is a new potential opportunity which Woon was in contact with. Basically, just a China company that wanted to get some parts for a contract that they had won. We seemed to be the only company involved in the deal and because their factory is in Malaysia, we are to meet the project team today on the requirements.

We arrived about 3.45pm at the hotel. As their factory is off KL, the client had arranged to meet up with Woon here instead.

Once the car was parked in the basement, I got the items ready and she went to her boot, changed her flipflops into her 3 inch stilettos, and strutted off in front of me.

The client had booked the business center and they contingent comprises of all guys, 3 Malaysian and 1 Chinese from China. THey were expecting to see Woon and were surprised to see us. After Mel explained to them, the meeting went on for quite sometime and I was busy taking notes about the specifications of the parts and types that they wanted. Dinner was served in the room. By the time we ended, it was about 8pm.

We bidded the client farewell outside the meeting room and made our way to the lobby.

Me: that was long.
Mel: what did you expect?
Me: are we staying here or making our way back?
Mel: I did not allocate budget for this. We have to return.

I just nodded and prodded after her with all the items in my hands.

randily
16-08-2016, 03:07 PM
ThanK's for the great updates, bro....
:)

pussluver
16-08-2016, 03:47 PM
The hotel that we were in were not the most high class of all hotels. We walked down to the basement the same way we came. Mel walked in front of me and with me tagging behind, carrying her laptop, mine as well and the documents. She had since removed her blazer and carrying it in her hands while we were walking down the stairs.

The car was parked in the far end with the driver side facing us. With the day neared towards its ending, there were now only a few other vehicles between us and her car. She walked noisily with the clacking of her heels on the concrete floor echoing around the 4 walls. The place was not well lighted and apart from the sound her heels were making, it was eerily silent. I heightened my alertness for any other noises.

We reached her car without incident and I relaxed as I stood at the front of the car and waited before she closed the door. Once her door was slammed shut, before I could move, the passenger door suddenly opened. I was surprised and stood there for a moment as I did not know there was an automatic mechanism that allowed her to open the passenger door.

However, I saw a person climbing into the passenger seat and slammed the passenger door shut. This woke me up as the first reaction was to drop everything that I was carrying, and ran to the driver's door. As I ran, I saw the shock expression on Mel's face as turned around and face the guy.

I reached the door handle, but he was faster as he had leaned across to the driver side and engaged the central lock. I pulled and tugged at the handle, but to no avail.

Amongst the dead silence in the carpark, I heard her screams from inside the car. I pounded the window but they ignored me and saw the guy snatched the keys from her. In that instance, she turned to the door to try to open it, but the assailant was faster.

He pulled her hair with one hand and the other reached across her body, pulling her away from the door. That hand landed on her breast and as he pulled her violently, one of the buttons popped out and landed somewhere on the floor mat in the car. He continued pulling her hair and I could see horror and pain streaked across her face.

All this happened in a few seconds but it felt like eternity.

I ran over to the passenger door and tried on it as well. Of course the door would not open. I looked back into the car and his left hand had released her body, but he whipped out a 10cm blade and showed her. Immediately she stopped screaming, eyes on the blade, and he released her hair. He said something to her and passed her the key.

At this moment, I started to get frantic. I was pounding on the window, but they both were ignoring me. As I saw Mel inserted the key into the ignition, I lost it. I could not lose her here or I will blame myself for eternity.

I took one step backwards. I know I only have once chance. The engine came to life. With all the force I could muster, my fist landed in the middle of the passenger window. Pain shot through my hand, but fortunately the window cracked and gave way. It did not splintered but fall inwards like a piece of plastic with the spiderweb pattern on it.

Mel screamed again. I dived head first into the opened window. The guy turn around and swung his knife wildly. I evaded the first swing which was near my face, grabbed his swinging arm with my right hand, and in the meantime, I grabbed him by his shirt with my left hand.

He started to rain blows on me, but because of the confined space, the punched were not hard. At least not as hard as those I suffered as a bouncer. After struggling, somehow, I gained some equilibrium on my feet, and using all my strength, I pulled him out through the window opening and letting him fall onto the ground once his feet got through.

I leaped forward to grab him, but he rolled away, got up on his feet and started to run up the ramp. I wanted to chase, but I heard the car door opened. Turning around, I saw Mel, shaking and pale, but she walked towards me, with a hand covering her mouth.

Me: are you ok?

She did not reply and just pointed down towards the arm by my side. I looked down and noticed that my sleeve was drenched in blood. It was then I realized that I had suffered a wound on my forearm.

She did not get me up to the lobby, but instead bundled me into the car and drove me to the nearest hospital.

seow
16-08-2016, 04:18 PM
great story hope TS will update more

pussluver
16-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Google map guided her to the nearest hospital. We did not speak during the short journey as she concentrated on driving and wanted to get me to the hospital fast.

Once arrived, I was attended immediately. Mel stayed by me as I got my arm stitched up. My knuckles suffered hairline fractures as well so my entire right hand had to stay in a cast. It was almost 2am when I was given the all clear to go.

As we sat there waiting to make payment, Mel sat besides me. She was silent all these while but she finally spoke.

Mel: thanks for saving me. If not for you I would not know what would had happened.

I looked at her. Suddenly, she looked frail and weak. Not like the nasty lady that I had came to know.

Mel: why..... why did you save me when I was so nasty to you?

This caught me by surprised. I thought that it was her nature, but she actually knew that she was nasty to me. I deduced that it was on purpose.

Me: errrmm..... I mean.... don't worry about it. It's nothing....

I watched her face, a silent tear flowed down her cheek.

Me: really.... don't worry about it.....
Mel: I am sorry that you are hurt.....
Me: this is nothing..... I mean.... this is just small issue......

She looked up into my eyes and through her tears, she smiled. The first time that she smiled at me, and to be honest, she looked very pretty.

Mel: thanks..... sam.....

I did not know what to say. I think it was her gratitude that made me feel soft. I did not expect her to do anything. I mean, as a human, if you see another in danger, you would try to safe the person right? I just did what is expected for me to do. A natural reaction, nothing else.

I looked pass her eyes. Her top was still missing one button and I could see her pastel coloured bra through the opening. She saw where my eyes went.

Me: haha.... nice bra....

I got a smack on my shoulder.

Me: ouch!
Mel: oh.... sorry.... sorry.....

She looked pissed off and held her shirt to cover the opening.

Mel: I forgot that you are a pervert.

I was about to retort her, but the cashier called my name and we made payment.

Even though it was very late, but I wanted to return back home. My hand was aching and the window to the car was damaged. We made our way back.

She drove slowly as visibility was not that good as in some places, the only lightings on the road were from the lights emitted from the car, and the wind coming in from the broken window will affect the car at high speed. Finally at dawn, we passed our customs.

I could see that she was tired as she drove slowly. the noise from the wind also diminished and I took this opportunity to speak to her.

Me: Mel.....
Mel: uhmmm?

She did not asked me to call her boss.

Me: I am really not a pervert. I was sabotage by my friends. I did not touched the girl. That is why I got acquitted. Not parole.
Mel: Har? I thought you were on parole?

She turned and looked at me, surprised.

Me: hey.... watch the road....

The car had started to drift towards the road shoulder. She quickly turned back and concentrated on driving.

Me: I was in the room, but I did not touch her. But anyway, it's up to you to believe. The girl owned up finally.
Mel: why didn't you say? I always thought you were a pedophile and a pervert.
Me: No. I assure you I am not.

She kept quiet and did not respond. By the time we reached home, the sun was already up in the sky.

She told me to stay at home and rest while she disappeared out of the house again.

cocknloaded
16-08-2016, 04:30 PM
good story bro! Keep it up!

pussluver
16-08-2016, 04:36 PM
First part of the story completed. Will updated the second part soon.

Lennyberg
16-08-2016, 04:37 PM

looking forward to your part 2! As usual, amazing write up!

Shinpad
16-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Awesome story!! Looking forward to next part :)

naked123
16-08-2016, 05:13 PM
looks like all is well... for now

Oldman13
16-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Nice updates. Thank you TS

conly
16-08-2016, 05:50 PM

Thank you for that.Look forward to the next.

Max92
16-08-2016, 06:02 PM
Great story. pls continue!!

Alantino
16-08-2016, 09:12 PM
silently reading here. thumbs up!

thomaskwa
16-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Nice story and great writer. Waiting for more updates...

skl8188
16-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Solid. No sex but I am enjoying reading

whatdoido
16-08-2016, 10:23 PM
Excellent story TS

adiumboi
17-08-2016, 12:25 AM
Support with coke n popcorm

slimbullet
17-08-2016, 08:47 AM
Nice story TS.

itchyballs
17-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Nice entertaining story TS. 2 thumbs and 2 toes up

Howl99
17-08-2016, 05:00 PM
Awesome story

Skechers
17-08-2016, 05:34 PM
Nice entertaining story TS. 2 thumbs and 2 toes up

Haha nice. itchyballs no up? :D

pussluver
17-08-2016, 05:58 PM
part 2
-----------------------------------------

I woke up in the afternoon, but with one hand operational, it is difficult to do things. I took 10 mins to change my clothings, took 30mins to bathe, and it was impossible to eat properly. Extremely troublesome.

ANyway, I saw the clothes that Mel went out with, in the laundry and assumed that she was sleeping in her room.

I was still figuring out how to do things with my non-master hand when Mel woke up in the evening. I was expecting her to be dressed in her sparsely "comfortable-at-home" dressing, but instead, she was wearing a newer Tshirt and I could see the faint outline of her bra. Her shorts was still short of course, but I kind of missed her previous dressing. I could only blame myself for not taking a closer look when I had the chance. But then, who will be interested in a woman who is extremely nasty to you.

I was still thinking about it when she came back to the living room after washing up.

Mel: How's your arm?
Me: the painkiller does not really work. Still a little painful. but bearable.
Mel: I took leave for you already.

She proceed to update me that she had went to the office to send in the information that we had took from the client as well and sent her car to repair. Then she went out to get dinner for us and made me stay at home and wait.

When Aunt was back, I got into an interrogation session from her. Of course I gave her a cock and bull story, but somewhat half convinced, she did not probe further.

The following day, Mel went back to the office while I stayed home alone, basically doing nothing much. I received a text from Gin asking me my condition and I assured her that I would be back to work the next day.

I was asleep when Mel came home later that night.

skl8188
17-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Thks Sam. Without you n james the day was unbearable

bigman10
17-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Agree. It's a rainbow that dress up the day.

twinresist2
17-08-2016, 07:36 PM
More pls :D

Kittybloom
17-08-2016, 08:23 PM
Ts post more stories... i like ur stories😊😊😊😘😘😘

(Ps im a girl nt a guy hor ts😂😂😂)

pussluver
17-08-2016, 10:46 PM
On Wednesday, I went to work before Mel woke up. I was still unsure if she would be nice enough to offer me a ride.

Basically the doctor in KL only gave a 1 day MC. Yes, 1 miserable day.

Thankfully there were gracious people who offered me a seat on the bus. This was something that I noticed even when I wasn't injured and I gratefully accepted. Standing in the bus with only one hand is like trying to spin a towel on your finger, it will bound to fall some how.

As I arrived, Liz was surprised when she saw me in a cast. As a gossipmonger, she probe about what caused that, but again I gave her the same cock and bull story that I gave Aunt, I fell down the stairs and fractured my hand.

Luckily she bought into that but started to advise me on the traditional ways on how to have a faster recovery. I was stuck standing at the reception.

Next to arrived was Gin. She already knew from Mel that I had hurt my hand, and was not too surprised about it. She stood there speaking to me and then Tan arrived. The reception area was getting too crowded.

As we continued to chat, the lift "ding" once more and I heard the familiar clacking of heels. I turned around to look and sure enough, it was Mel. She looked gorgeous, in a black blazer and skirt. But she was frowning.

Mel: All standing here, no need to work?

With that, Tan and Gin got their stuffs and quickly went in. I was the last. As I turned to walk, I heard Mel's unhappy voice.

Mel: Sam, come into my room in 5 mins.

I nodded and blamed myself for indulging with my colleagues at the reception. After 5mins, I made my way to her room, expecting her to reprimand me for wasting everyone's time.

I knocked and she nodded in acknowledgement.

Mel : close the door and sit down.

I thought that I would be in trouble. Every time the scolding would happened with the door open. To close it meant that I am in for it. Slowly I took the seat across her table as I thought of how to defend myself. She looked at me and frowned. She spoke slowly and softly, not at the top of her voice.

Mel: why did you left on your own and not wait for me.

I was surprised and taken aback. My tongue suddenly lost its will to speak.

Me: I.... I......
Mel: what happened if you fall on the bus?
Me: eeerrrmm..... I wont.....
Mel: no.... can you wait for me next time?
Me: but... but.... what happens if the colleagues saw?

She tilted her head, questioning me.

Mel: Is that a concern?
Me: emrrrmmm..... I don't know.....
Mel: why are you stammering?
Me: I.... guess errmmm.... I am not used to you speaking softly....
Mel: sigh..... ok... tomorrow wait for me... .at least till you recover. I have an obligation. I caused your injuries.
Me: no... not really...I.....

She cut me off and reverted back to her business tone.

Mel: ok.... ok.... enough...... stop sitting here. No need to do your work?

I quickly got up. I don't want to suffer a torrent of her abuse in the morning.

Me: sure. thanks.... I'll go out now....

She just nodded.

Mel: leave the door open.

I went out to my desk.

Johnnykhan
18-08-2016, 12:24 AM
Sounds like something kinky might happen soon?

bigman10
18-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Wow! I like to be manipulated too!!

pussluver
18-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Once I got seated down, my phone vibrated. I had a look at there was a message from Gin.

Gin msg: Got scolding?

I replied her as a matter of fact.

Me msg: not really.
Gin msg: just ignore her. she is always like that. Everyday also grouchy. Anyway, are you free tonight?
Me msg: why? what's up?
Gin msg: treat you to dinner:)

I considered her offer.

Me msg: not too sure if I could get away early.
Gin msg: tell her you are going home to rest.
Me msg: let me think about it.
Gin msg: I'll wait downstairs for you at 7pm. You think of how to get away.

I do not know how to reply. Getting away is going to be a challenge.

Me msg: ok...
Gin msg: let's go for lunch later.
Me msg: har? I thought we are going for dinner already?
Gin msg: haha. that's a separate thing. You don't need to eat?
Me msg: errmmm...ok then..

I mean how could I reject the invitation of a pretty girl like Gin. She is single and so was I. We went about doing my work.

When lunch time arrived, Liz saw Gin and myself walking out and she wanted to come along. We spoke about normal stuffs and the girls talk about where is the best place to shop. With one hand, I took almost the hour to finish my lunch.

After lunch, we got back and continued our work till it was about 645pm. I saw Gin went to the toilet and I thought about what I should tell Mel.

I stood up and looked into her room. She was looking at some documents. I decided that there is nothing that I could say and proceed to walk out. Surprisingly, for the first time since I started work, she did not call out to me and I managed to leave the office without any incidents.

I waited in the lobby for Gin and soon she appeared. Somehow she had changed from her work clothes and is now in a wrap dress, which accentuate her small waist and hefty bosom. The dress came to above her knees and she wore 2 inch stilettoes. She had bundled up her hair, showing off her slender neck. She looked fantastic.

Me: wow....

She smiled sweetly showing off her dimples.

Gin: why?
Me: you looked very good.
Gin: haha..... like it?
Me: errrmm... yes.... where are we going?
Gin: you said you wanted to bring me around.... right?
Me: errm.... yah? any idea?
Gin: can bring me to Marina Bay Sands? I haven't been to the top before.
Me: ok.... let's go....

As such, because she was dressed to kill, it would be inappropriate to walk or take a train. I got Uber for us and made our way there.

pussluver
18-08-2016, 01:11 PM
I did not know what to have for dinner. I mean, it's like a first date and with her dressing, I could not bring her to a food court or something. She selected Adrift Restaurant, and knowing how expensive the place was, I gulp down my saliva. It is going to cost me a bomb.

I hesitated for a moment at the entrance, but she held my arms, with her ample bosom resting on my triceps, I allowed her to lead me into the restaurant. Classic case of "英雄难过美人关", loosely translated as "no matter how heroic/masculine/macho a guy is, he will always succumb to a beauty".

We were shown to our seats and was surprised that there was a table already reserved for us. Obviously, she had already made the arrangements. She did not sit opposite me, but to my right, besides my casted arm.

We made our orders and we started to speak. She asked me more questions about myself and gave me more information about her. She told me that she only had 1 boyfriend previously in Taiwan and after that she was single till now.

She was also direct and told me that she found me good looking and have a nice character.

Gin: so do you think I am pretty?
Me: Errmmm.....

She leaned forward a little and because she was wearing a wrapped dress, a portion of the top fell away a little, offering me a good peak of her luscious cleavage. The tip black lacy bra was visible as well, but I could not see too much of it.

She saw the direction of my eyes, looked down and realized that she was offering me a good view and straightened up again. Using her index finger, she lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.

Gin: you haven't answered me..... am I pretty?

The looked on her face was alluring, not those "come-fuck-me" look, but she was portraying an innocent face, a girl-next-door look. She blinked her eyes and waited for an answer. Once again, I took a gulped of my saliva and nodded my head.

Gin: haha... you are so cute....

She pinched my cheek softly before releasing my face. Her hand went down and landed on my thigh. I felt the warmth of her hand seeping through my pants. It had been quite a while since I was attached and had not touched a woman since. With her hand there, uncontrollably, my demeanor became tense and stiff. Not only my limbs and body, but one specific strategic location as well.

Immediately she noticed my tension and started to rub my thighs a little. Just a little to try to smoother me down, nearer to my knees than my privates, and definitely not an erotic rub.

GIn: haha.... you are so tensed. When is the last time you had a girlfriend?

I told her and she laughed cheekily.

Gin: hehe.... no wonder....

She removed her hand from my thigh, and suddenly emptiness filled me. I longed for her hand to remain in the position.

Gin: the food is here....

I looked up and the waiter had already placed our order in front of us. I was too engrossed to noticed.

We started on our meals and there were silence between us. It seemed that she does not like to engage in conversation while eating. However, she helped me to cut my food into smaller pieces without me asking. My heart warmth to her thoughtful gesture. However, her hand never again found its previous place on my lap.

Once we finished our dinner, I offered to pay, but she refused.

Gin: I was the one who initiated the dinner. Next time you pay ok?

I know that it was useless to argue.

We went out the restaurant and made our way to the sky park. The lift was crowded with tourists and she stood close to me.

Cornyplant
18-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Nice story TS :)

pussluver
18-08-2016, 01:37 PM
The night view was breathtaking. As I try to point out some of the specific locations to her, I noticed that she started to rubbed her own sleeveless arm.

It was windy that night and on the roof top, it was a little chilly but She did not have a cardigan or jacket with her.

Me: cold?
Gin: a little.
Me: want to go?
Gin: No...we just came up... and it's expensive....
Gin: do you mind to put your arms around me?

I guessed I looked shock at that instance and she giggled.

Gin: if you don't want it's ok. Just let me freeze to death.
Me: no...no... I don't mean that.....
Gin: ok....

She positioned herself back facing me, looking into the horizon. I hesitated and wondered how I should hug her. Finally, I decided to be the gentleman. I put my hands on her bare shoulders. But she turned only her head and looked at me.

Gin: hey.... is that a hug? I am still cold....
Me: errrmmm.....
Gin: like this....

She grabbed both my hands and hug across her waist to her front so that my arms were crisscrossed around her body with the palms of my hands on her trimmed tummy. her index finger was drawing circles on the back of my hand. her back leaned against the front of my body. I could smell her hair and the warmth of her body.

If anyone that tell me that at that instance they do not have a body reaction, then he must be a eunuch.

My flagpost started to rise but I did not want to be called a pervert and move my hips a little away from her butt, leaving only the top of my body in contact with her. She felt it and moved her butt back deliberately, coming into contact with my stiffened dick. I sucked in a deep breathe. She heard it and giggled but she remained in her position, with the full length of our body in contact.

We did not speak and stood in this position for a while. I was enjoying the softness of her instead of looking at the scenery. Finally she moved forward, released me and turn around.

Gin: your cast is very rough and uncomfortable. haha.....
Me: sorry....
Gin: Don't worry about it.... it's getting late. We should go....

I looked at my watched and was surprised that time had flown by. It was already 1030pm. I guessed that the time we stood there hugging was longer than I anticipated.

As we turned and walked towards the lift, she came and held my left hand.
We got into a cab and her hand did not leave mine. When she arrived at her place, she gave me a peck on my cheek before going off.

I was extremely surprise and taken aback and I was totally unprepared for this. I wondered if all Taiwanese girls are so direct as she was the first I came into contact with. The others, I could only see from variety shows on TV. Alone in the cab, I wondered if I had stuck gold.

When I arrived home and opened the door, it was about 11pm. Again the umpteen surprises that I had for the entire night is almost enough for my lifetime. Mel was home early that night and she was sitting on the armchair with the TV on. However, she had a frown on her face.

I walked in and closed the door.

Mel : where did you go?

I turned around and face her. Not thinking that there is anything to hide, I decided to tell her.

Me: I went dinner with Gin.
Mel: you what? !

I repeated myself.

Mel : I allowed you to come home early and you went out dinner with Gin?
Me: It's just dinner.
Mel: next time, you are off early, you should come home and rest.

I did not want to argue and walked towards the door of my room.

Mel: if not then you complete your work before coming home.

She hit my sensitive spot. I turned around and was not too happy.

Me: are you trying to control what I do?
Mel: No. I let you back home to rest, but you went out. Do you know that I had to do your stuffs for you?
Me: I could do it tomorrow.
Mel: I need it early tomorrow. Do you think you have time to complete?

I controlled myself before I started to get more angry.

Me: ok. just let me know if there are things you need next time. I can finish them before leaving the office.

She kept quiet and I open my door. Before I close it, I heard her last sentence.

Mel: Gin is not as innocent as you think she is. Stay away from her or you'll be hurt.

I closed the door.

vinsex
18-08-2016, 02:49 PM
More please

pussluver
18-08-2016, 03:48 PM
Thursday

In the morning, I took Mel's car to work, but during the journey we did not speak much, only once or twice regarding about my arm. Her nasty side did not rear up and I took the quiet opportunity to peek at her smooth hairless legs operating the pedal of the car.

The day went by without much happening. As expected, before I leave, she gave me a pile of documents to clear. Gin left early and winked at me before she left. Mel waited for me to complete my stuffs before sending me home. Again we did not speak much except for the project and I was busy texting Gin while in the car. I saw Mel looked at me busy with my phone, frowned but did not said anything. She could easily guessed as much as who I was texting.

Friday

Again I took Mel's car to work.

In the afternoon, she came out of her room, directly to Gin's desk, and started to scold her. I turned and look. Tan also stopped what he was doing.

Mel: why did you put in the wrong order quantity?
Gin: sorry..... my mistake.
Mel: who is going to take extra quantities?
Gin: I wont do it again.

Normally, Mel had never scolded anyone outside her room. But this time, she created a din in the main office. Even some of the other colleagues from the other department look up from their cubicles.

Mel: These are unique parts and only just for this customer. Now I have to write a report up to justify.
Gin: sorry....

I saw a tears started to form at the corner of Gin's eyes.

Mel: Just make sure that there is no second time!

She stormed back into her office. Gin looked around her as the colleagues started to get back to their work. She saw me looking and the droplet fell from her eyes forming a stream on her cheek.

I got up with a packet of tissue and pulled her from her seat. I brought her to the fire escape stairways, knowing that no one come into this place as we are situated on the 23rd floor.

Me: you ok?

She continued to sob and lean her head against my shoulders.

Gin: she did it on purpose....sob sob.....

I put my left hand on her hair and stroked it, trying to comfort her.

Gin: she never scolded anyone outside the office. She must be getting back at me. TO embarrass me in front of everyone.
Me: cant be. Why would she wants to do that?
Gin: because of you!

I stopped stroking and my hand just stopped moving. She lifted her head and looked me into the eyes.

Gin: Didn't you feel it? She likes you!
Me: impossible.
Gin: yes. If not why did she picked on me?
Me: I don't know....

Before I could speak, her lips landed on mine. I felt the fullness of her lips and opened my mouth to accommodate hers. My hand moved down to her waist so as to maintain equilibrium.

Her eyes looked into mine as our tongues fought. She was forceful and taking the lead as she probe the inner reaches of my mouth. I moved backwards and leaned against the closed door, just in case someone tries to open it.

She moved forward until her body fitted against mine. My erection pushed hard against my pants, trying to get out. She continued to look into my eyes, peering into my thoughts.

One of her hand was locked around my neck. The other snaked down from arm and she grabbed hold of my bulge, helping me to adjust to straighten it out from the uncomfortable position. I opened my legs a little to accommodate her, but I felt and heard the unmistaken zipping sound.

She unzipped my fly and her hand entered the small opening, filling my groin area with the warmth of her hand.

Me: ummm......

I did not resist, but slowly moved my hand upwards from her small waist, towards her ample bosom. I felt the underwire of her bra, moved passed it and grabbed hold of her boob. I could feel the half cup bra, but I wanted to feel her nipples, wanted to know if they were big or small, whether were they protruding or inverted.

Both actions happened concurrently. She pulled down the top of my boxers and found my swollen member. I felt her hand grab along the length of my whole shaft.

Deciding that I could not get to her nipples easily, I pulled out the bottom of her blouse and my hand went underneath. I felt the rough skin of my palm touching the smoothness of her tummy and she shivered a little. Moving upwards, I found her bra and pulled down the front of it without unclasping it. With her tit available to my palm, I cupped her C cups, fingers searching for her nipple. It was already erected as I found it, and it was as protruding as the eraser on the back of a pencil.

Our tongues never left each other and both of us emitted our agreed sound of pleasure.

Gin: ummmm.....
Me: ummmmm.....

She closed her eyes to focus on the sensation and started to pull along my shaft, slowly masturbating me. As she was wearing pants today, feeling her bottom was always going to be a challenge.

Not to be discourage I released her breast, and started to pull up her top, intending to suckle her soft melons.

All of the sudden, we heard somewhere in the stairwell of a door opening. Someone came into the stairwell as well. We stopped what we were doing. She moved away from me and adjusted her top while I quickly zipped up. Luckily my little brother did not got stuck in the zip.

Looking at each other, I opened the firedoor and made our way back into the lift landing.

Me: you ok?

She nodded and started giggling.

Me: what?
Gin: come over my place tomorrow ok?
Me: I'll consider about it...haha...
Gin: up to you....

She looked down at my crotch area and cheekily stick out her tongue at me.

Gin: your loss....haha....

With that, we went back into the office.

THe remaining of the day went along without incident. Again, OT was inevitable for me.

tuikboo
18-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Thks ts for your constant posting. Cheers

Sensor69
18-08-2016, 04:37 PM
Very nice story!! Thumbs up :)

OysterMan
18-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Going to upz Gin soon!! :D

Eric22
18-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Looking forward for tomorrow

sennheiser
18-08-2016, 10:00 PM
Skarly Mel is trying to protect Sam from Gin.

Win10
18-08-2016, 11:51 PM
Skarly Mel is trying to protect Sam from Gin.

Or she wants Sam to herself :)

XiaoLaoPO
19-08-2016, 09:56 AM

7 upped for exchange

Evetan86
19-08-2016, 10:00 AM

Points of 7 added for exchange

Big Sister80
19-08-2016, 10:03 AM

7 added for trade

sleeping
19-08-2016, 10:04 AM

8 points upped for exchange

More
19-08-2016, 10:06 AM

8 more upped for exchange

Abbie Mayo
19-08-2016, 10:07 AM

Upped sir 7 for exchange

Whore4U
19-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Thank you for updates.

pussluver
19-08-2016, 11:57 AM
Saturday

I was still sleeping in my room when i heard a knock on the door to my room. Sleepily i got out of bed wearing only my shorts. I opened the door and aunt was standing there, noticably excited.

Aunt: sam... you have a visitor.

She pointed to gin who was sitting on the sofa. She waved when she saw me and i was in shock and quickly retreated back into the room.

Me: aunt!

I hissed at her softly.

Me: why didnt you tell me! Its so embarassing.

She laughed.

Aunt: i told you that you have a visitor.
Me: can you ask Mel to entertain her while i wash up.
Aunt: oh. Mel is out early this morning. She told me she was going for some running event. Didnt she tell you?

I shook my head trying to clear off my sleepiness.

Aunt: ok... grab you t-shirt and go wash up. Dont keep a girl waiting for you.

She closed the door and i heard muffled conversation happening outside. Obviously aunt is entertaining Gin. She was definitely excited with a girl visiting me, just like ones own parents. But then aunt always treated me like her own.

As i changed, i wondered if Gin knows i am staying with Mel. Also, how did she got my address when i had never told her before.

The wearing of my Tshirt took some effort and after trying my best to straighten my hair, i went out to wash up, glancing briefly at them before making my way to the toilet.

pussluver
19-08-2016, 11:58 AM
Thanks for your support. Short update for you.

silver5surfer
19-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Great story.

sennheiser
19-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Upped sir 7 for exchange

Ups for exchange..

Ts. That's a great read. Keep the updates coming!

tuikboo
19-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Ts. We wait for more. Cheers

nightingle91
19-08-2016, 12:47 PM
stalker alert! fierce and direct. gin smells like trouble! waiting for more juicy updates TS!

Shoot To Target
19-08-2016, 04:11 PM

9 shoots upped for exchange

pussluver
19-08-2016, 04:42 PM
I washed up and Aunt came into the kitchen to speak to me, trying to probe more information.

When Aunt was finally done, she went into the bathroom to take her morning shower. I went out to the living room and Gin was looking at the stuffs there.

Me: give me a minute. I'll be out shortly.

She smiled and nodded. I went into my room and closed the door, leaving Gin alone in the living room.

After struggling with my clothes for about 20mins, I came out and I bustled Gin out of the house before Aunt comes to me for more question.

When we were safely at the void deck, I turned around and wanted to ask her the questions, but she put a finger on my lips.

Gin: ssshhhh..... let's go over to my place.

Before I could answer, she saw a cab and flag it down to her place. Holding hands, we made our way up the lift to the 25th floor of the point block. As she opened the door, I realized that it was a 5 room flat. With 3 rooms. One was occupied by GIn, the other by Woon and the last was locked by the owners.

The view of the East Coast sea was marvelous and I was in awe looking at the scenery at the balcony. She walked up behind me and hugged me, as I had done previously at the Skypark.

Gin : nice view?
Me: yup. Beautiful.
Gin: as beautiful as me?
Me: nope. You are more beautiful.

I could feel her soft breasts rubbing against my back when she giggled. Slowly she turn me around to face her.

Without speaking, she reached up and kiss me full on my lips, holding my neck. Using my abled hand, I went under her loosely fitted blouse and found the clasp to the bra and unfastened it.

Moving back to the front, with her bra now loose, I cupped her breast and it fall nicely into my palm as I massage it.

Gin: hmmm..... ummmm.....

She let out a soft purring sound as my fingers found her nipple and started to play with it. Her hands had left my neck and easily unbuckled my bermudas, letting the piece of clothing fall to the floor. Then she reached the waistband of my boxers, and pulled it loose from me as well, guiding the fabric carefully of my now erected dick.

She squatted down, looked up at me with her honeyed eyes. I knew what was coming as she stick out her tongue and touched the tip of my helmet.

Me: oh.... Gin.....

She smiled and continued looking up into my eyes. She held on the base of my shaft, and slowly I watched her mouth enveloping my Helmet, moving along the base, providing me with a long lost sensation that I could only dream of, until her lips touched the skin on my body. I could feel the tip of my cock against the back of her throat.

Me: AAahhhhhhHHH......

My body shuddered and my knees almost gave way. I held onto the grills for support. Slowly she withdrew her mouth, leaving behind only her glistering saliva along every inch that is now uncovered.

Once totally withdrawn, she pulled back my foreskin, and used the tongue to start playing with the cyclops there, tasting my precum and swallowing it as if it was the most delicious candy in the world. A jolt of electricity shot my from my groin to my mind.

As she teased me with her tongue, I could only watched her perform the act. She engulfed me again, but not going all the way. She pull back and fro, and her hand replacing where her mouth last was. With both moving in synchronization so expertly and I felt as if both her mouth and hands were one long tunnel encasing my cock in it. She started to play and rotate my balls in her other hand.

Me: aaahhh.... Gin.... waitttt...... aaaahhhhh.....

She ignored my cries and I could not contain my explosion. She felt the contractions from my balls, the building up of pressure, and just when the first shot erupted from my dick, she expertly pulled her head away. The trajectory of my cum landed behind her. The next squirt, she moved forward, allowing the weaker shot to land squarely on her cleavage before she take me with her mouth again for all the remaining squirts.

She milked me for all it's worth, and when I was finally done, she looked up at me and opened her mouth. I could see the patch of white semen lying in the middle of her tongue. She closed her mouth swallowed the contents and opened her empty mouth again.

I was speechless as she continued to licked any remains of my cum from my dick. Finally, she was satisfied that my dick was clean. As if not enough of my cum, her finger reached between her cleavage and started cleaning off the sperm from herself and placing it in her mouth. She licked her fingers seductively and swallowing everything.

Cleaned and done, she stood up, licking and smacking her lips, all the while looking at me. My mouth was opened wide as I watched her performance, and now I closed it.

Gin: Wait for me, I am going to bathe. Can you clean up that part? I think you landed there....haha....

Before I could reply, she turned and walked deeper into the house, removing her top in the process. I looked at her bare back as she disappeared into the inner corridor.

pussluver
19-08-2016, 05:00 PM
After I clean up, I wore my berms. I did not know if I should wait for her in the living room or her room. But I presume that her room would be better. She did not indicate which was her room and so I tried each of them.

I tried on the first door, it was locked, so I went to second door. It opened and I looked in. The place was very tidy. everything arranged in proper order around the room. There was no piles of clothes on the floor. There were no uneaten food lying around. Basically everything was well placed and in the cupboard or on the desk.

However, what struck me was the amount of photos on the wall. The photos were messy, stick on any part that had an empty space on the wall in front of the desk. Curious, I made my way into the room and looked at the pictures.

To my surprised, they were all pictures of Mel. Mostly were taken in the office. Mel in her room. Mel in the pantry. Mel at the photocopier. Mel in her gym clothes. There were some taken outdoors as well.

And in those pictures, it does not seemed that Mel was aware her pictures were taken. They were all candid shots.

This must be Woon's room and he was obsessed with Mel. I wanted to know more. Why did he had so much pictures of Mel?

I started to look at the items on his desk. First, I went through the stack of bills. Nothing much as they were telco bills. I turned to the note pad, on the desk.

Gin: what are you doing?

I jumped a little and turn to face her.

Me: did you know Woon had so much pictures of Mel?

She looked up at the wall and seemed surprised as well.

Gin: Oh.... wow..... I didn't know.....
Me: You never came into his room before?
Gin: nope..... we are just colleagues and housemates. He kept to himself when he is home. Even after his accident, his clothes are still outside. I did not bring in and did not know that he had not locked his door.

I looked back at the wall of pictures and wanted to get back to the notepad.

Gin: well, he is still in coma.... anyway, it's not our business..... come... I show you my room.

Once again, before I could reply, she held my hand and led me out.

Gin's room was very clean as well. I thought she mentioned that she was a messy person, but everything was in place. Her queen size bed sat against the wall and she led me to it.

Otizz
19-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Nice updates :)

Lightster
19-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Nice story bro! :)

life
19-08-2016, 09:45 PM
Good writing, please write more.

MassachuSEX
19-08-2016, 09:48 PM
Camping here!!

alvin81
19-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Camping too! :D:D

pussluver
20-08-2016, 02:07 AM
I sat on the bed thinking about Woon. Why does he has so much photos of Mel?

Gin did not sit down besides me and I was so occupied with my thoughts that I did not realized earlier that she was just wrapped in a towel. She stood in front of me and held my face with both hands.

Gin: do you want me?

I blinked my eyes, trying to focus on her.

Gin: I need you.....

As I looked at her, she slowly unwrap the towel, letting it fall to the ground, standing naked as the day she was born, in front of me. She stood there unashamedly as I allowed my eyes to wander across her body.

Her areolas the shades of milk chocolate, her tiny waist accentuating her neatly trimmed bush that she must had put in much effort to keep it in such a symmetrical triangular shape, got my blood flowing downwards again.

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips again. I could feel her legs stepping on the bed as she slowly saddled me. Sitting on my lap, she put her arm behind my neck. With my uninjured hand, I explored her naked body, starting from the top downwards.

I grabbed and fondled her almost perfect boob, squeezing her mammary glands softly and gently, twirling her erected nipple between my finger tips.

Gin: ummm.... uuMMMMMmmmm.....

Her eyes were closed as my hand slid across her smooth back, feeling all her curves. Her hips felt really small but I did not lingered there. I continued my exploration as my hand cupped her butt. Her butt was round and smooth. It was bouncy to my touch. She lifted herself a little and I moved my hand underneath her, trying to reach out and find her hole.

However, she pulled my hand out before I reach my target. She adjusted herself to lay on the bed, pulling my head along with her slowly, careful not to hurt my immovable arm further. She spread her legs to accommodate me and I laid on top of her. She lead my head and positioned my mouth above her nipple. Naturally, I lean downwards and used the tip of my tongue to touch the eraser shaped raisin.

I watched as goosepimples formed across her smooth breasts and slowly lowered my mouth to her. With her breast in my mouth, I suckled it and twirled the erected nipples slowly, enjoying the rough texture of it. In the meantime, she removed my bottom and freed my stiffened mast.

Gin: ummm.... eat me sam..... ummmm.....lower.....please....

She pushed my head downwards and I allowed my tongue to drag across her belly, forming a wet trail of my saliva on her body. She spread her legs wider as I got to her lower region. I could smell her womanly fragrance strongly as I finally had a chance to look at her most private region.

Slowly with the tip of my tongue, I reach forward and touched the clitoris that was already swollen. She shivered with anticipation as I licked along the whole length of it, using my tongue to open her folds.

Gin: ohhhh..... sammm...... nice.... very nice......

I could see a tiny drop of her love juice flowing out from her hole and I tasted it, before sticking my tongue into her tunnel. The entry was not much as her hole was still tightly close, but she clamed her legs again my head, with both her hands holding my ears.

I started to lap her like a thirsty dog and she started to moan to my actions.

Gin: aaahhhhhh....... aaaahhhhhh....... sammm...... aaahhhhhh........ come...give me your cock..... commmmeee....

She did not wait as she pulled my head upwards. Her hands searched frantically for my dick and finally she grabbed hold of it.

I tried to resist her.

Me: wait... wait.... condoms....

But it was no use. She was too horny to allow me to break free.

Gin: don't worry. my safe period......

She clamped her legs behind my back and pulled me downwards, forcefully. This time, she did not take into account of my injured hand. I fall face down towards her and luckily, I managed to catch my fall with my left hand. In that instance, I felt her lower body push up and with her hand holding onto my dick, my penis penetrated her like a guided missile finding it's target. She was well lubricated and my entrance was swift and without obstruction.

Gin: AHhHHH.....

Once in her warm hole, I felt that she was not very tight, even though I was quite sizeable. I could only really feel her walls when she tightened her muscles. not thinking too much, I started to pump into her in a missionary position.

It was not easy with only 1 available hand, but using that hand, I hooked her right leg up on my shoulder for balance as I increased my tempo.

Gin: faster..... faster......

she breathe heavily as I increased my frequency. She grabbed on the shirt that I was still wearing and pulled the bottom of it.

Gin: aaaahhhh...aaahhh...... faster....sam..... FASTERRRRR......

I thought I was already quite fast, but she wanted me to go even faster, testing my endurance. I doubled my efforts until I could hear the creaking from the bed and everything was a blur to me. All I could focus was the speed that I was ramming into her.

Gin: good.....gggooooododddd..... fuccckkk me..... FUCKKKK .... ME......

Her inner walls tightened further and I felt more feeling down below. I could feel the tension building up.

Gin: oh.... oh....... I ammmmm cummminggg......UGHHHHHHH..... UGHHHHH......

I watched as her eyes rolled back in their sockets, showing me only the whites. Her mouth was opened and moaning very loudly as she had her orgasm. I was not too far off.

In another few pumps, I felt the contraction and wanted to pull out. However, her legs remained clamped behind me leaving me no room to maneuver out.

Me: oh.... Gin.... let me out... I am coming.....

She did not seemed to hear, but used her hand to hold on to my butt, pushing me deeper into her.

I could not control and I ejaculated all my contents into her hold.

Me: shit... shit..... ogghhhhhh

Her legs remained behind me until I fall forward and lay on her, exhausted. It was then that her legs released me, allowing me to roll off onto the bed itself.

She did not move and turned her head to look at me.

Gin: that was good..... wasn't it?

I could not think of anything except for one.

Me: why did you not let me out?
Gin: I told you I was in my safe period, and I was reaching my 2nd time.....
Me: you sure?
Gin: I already told you.

She rolled her eyes at me and got up from the bed. She took her towel without wrapping herself and went out to the toilet. As I laid on the bed, my mind drifted back to Woon's room.

I still could not think of anything why Mel's photos were plastered on his wall.

SSclint
20-08-2016, 02:24 AM
Camping for more!! :)

pussluver
20-08-2016, 02:26 AM
Gin came back quite quickly. I was still lying on the bed, but I could see that she was a little annoyed as she threw a small towel at me.

Gin: your turn.

I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I came out again, she was fully dressed and standing by her window. I wore my bottom before going over to her.

Me: are you angry?
Gin: you should trust me. I already given you myself.
Me: ok.... ok.... I am sorry.

She simmered down a little.

Gin: don't do that again or I will be angry.
Me: ok....

Her demeanor changed suddenly. She giggled again.

Gin: one more time?
Me: har?! no...... cannot..... rest abit first.
Gin: lousy....haha.....
Me: It's too exhausting on one arm.
Gin: when are you getting it remove?
Me: the stiches next week. The cast, I am not too sure.
GIn: ok....let's go grab some food. I am hungry.

With that, we made our way out from her place and spend the day window shopping in town.

After dinner, I send her home before making my way back at about 11pm.

When I opened my door, Mel was sitting on the armchair. The TV was switched off. Apparently, she was waiting for me.

Mel : where were you?
Me: I went out with a friend.
Mel: Gin right? Mum said someone came. From the way she describe, I know it was Gin.

I did not deny and just nodded. I walked toward my room as I did not want to get into an argument with her.

Mel: wait. We need to talk.

I stopped and turn to look at her.

Me: about what?
Mel: Gin. I told you to stay away from her. She is not simple.
Me: why?
Mel: because it's for your own good.
Me: Gin is fine. She is a nice girl.

She rolled her eyes.

Mel: you are so blinded. I saw her holding hands with another guy.
Me: Why are you making up stories about her?!
Mel : I did not. I saw them myself.
Me: Then why are you so against her?
Mel: I already told you that I am not picking on her.
Me: Yes, you did. You purposely embarrassed her in front of the department.

She looked at me straight in the eyes, not too happy about my statement.

Mel: It was not to embarrass her. Anyway, I don't mix business with personal life.
Me: Anyway, that's my business. Don't meddle with my affairs.
Mel: Fine!

She got up from her seat and walked to her room and went in. I went into mine as well.

After I washed up, I lay in bed thinking about the whole story. I realized that I did not have a chance to tell Mel more about Woon.

Pogba
20-08-2016, 03:11 AM
Very good story TS, please continue ... :)

Pulver
20-08-2016, 03:53 AM
Very nice TS

Tan1975
20-08-2016, 03:54 AM
Nice updates :)

Agrees here also

Putin
20-08-2016, 03:59 AM
Very good story TS, please continue ... :)

yes please do

Howl99
20-08-2016, 12:48 PM
Nice story....More please ....lol

Shoot To Target
20-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Good writing, please write more.

satako
20-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Very good story! :)

iBra
20-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Please update soon!
Excellent story :)

@h-BeN
20-08-2016, 09:32 PM
More plsssss

MelodyHearts
21-08-2016, 12:52 AM
Please continue bro :)

pussluver
21-08-2016, 12:54 AM
hang on for a while more.

pussluver
21-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Sunday

Woke up late, around 10am, as I was feeling a little tired, perhaps I had thought too much about Woon. Probably it is just an infatuation that he had on Mel.

I looked at my phone. There was no messages or text and Aunt did not knocked on my door, which meant that Gin did not visited me. I decided to take the initiative.

Me msg: Good morning.
Gin msg: Good morning. Sorry, I did not text you yesterday. I was busy.
Me msg: it's ok. I was tired, but I had a good time yesterday.
Gin msg: I am glad you did. Anyway, I have some errands to run today. I'll see you tomorrow ok?
Me msg: Ok.

As I did not want to face Mel at home, I went out alone and caught a few movies again.

-------------------------------------------------------

There was nothing much that happened during the following week. Mel had told Aunt to tender her resignation and retire as she is now making enough to support Aunt. Aunt agreed and even though her boss tried to get her to stay, he finally agreed and even allow her early retirement.

I had my stiches removed and was glad I was healing well. My fist after a 2nd opinion, it was deemed that I had a badly bruised hand instead of a hairline fracture. And so my cast was removed as well. Getting back the use of both hands really felt good for me.

As for Gin and myself, we did not talk about what happened on Saturday. However, because of the amount of OT that Mel gave me, Gin and myself only have time for each other during lunch hours.

The weekend come and went and again Gin told me that she was busy and we did not meet up and I did not probe further, but what Mel told me last Saturday came into my mind again.

I decided that I would ask Gin on Monday.

pussluver
21-08-2016, 01:36 AM
Monday

It was this day that my life took a dramatic turn yet again.

It was business as usual in the office. I arranged to have lunch with Gin. Just before lunch, there was 2 visitors to our office. The 2 guys were dressed smartly, both in black bespoke suits and looked like Russians. Liz showed them to the meeting room and Mel went in shortly.

Mel was facing the office and from the glass panels, I could see that she seemed to be furiously apologizing to them.

Soon, the visitors got up and left with Mel accompanying them.

Upon their departure, Mel called for us to the meeting room and once the door was closed, she started without us having a chance to be seated.

Mel: Do you know who they were?

We shook our heads.

Mel: They are the Head of Operations and Head of Legal from XXX company.
Mel: They are going to sue our company.

We were all surprised and we looked at each other.

Mel: Because we provided them the wrong order! And their client is terminating their contract because of us!

She turned to Gin.

Mel: Why did you put in this order?!

She threw a document on the table and I could see that she was furious. We peeked at it.

Gin: You send me this and I just followed instructions.
Mel: SINCE WHEN DID I GIVE YOU THIS INSTRUCTIONS?!

She thundered.

Gin: I have your email as proof.
Mel: WHAT EMAIL?

Gin was getting pretty upset as well and she defended herself.

Gin: YOU SEND ME THE EMAIL!
Mel: I NEVER DID!

Both girls started to shout at each other. Tan and myself tried to intervene.

Mel: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU! GIN! DONT TRY TO PUSH YOUR FAULT TO ME!

I had never seen her so angry before.

Gin: WHY ARE YOU PICKING ON ME?!
Mel: YOU MAKE A MISTAKE OWN UP!
Gin: YOU ARE A FUCK UP BOSS! I QUIT! LOSER!

Suddenly, Mel reached out and before Tan or myself could react, Mel slapped Gin across the face.

At the same instance, the door to the meeting room opened. Our Company's Asia CEO, a 40 over years old balding man of over about a hundred kg, stood there with a shock expression across his face.

Ricky: Mel! Stop that! Come to my office!

Gin started sobbing, holding her face as she squatted down in front of Mel. I quickly went over to her, and holding her shoulders, led her out of the room.

Mel disappeared with Ricky to his room and I calmed Gin down. Her cheeks were swollen from the slap and there was a small cut on her lips.

Once she calmed down, we all went back to doing out work and I wondered what will Ricky's conversation to Mel be about.

pussluver
21-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Gin had lost her mood to lunch with me and wanted to be alone. She left the office during lunch. I waited for Mel in the office to speak to her.

When she returned, she went straight into her room, collected her back and locked her door. Without saying anything to anyone, she stormed out of the office. I quickly followed her and I was just in time to hijack the lift as it closed.

Together alone in the lift, I looked at her and she was standing there with her arms folded across her chest.

Me: Are you ok?
Mel: I am suspended now. Are you happy?
Me: No. What did Ricky say?

She started to get irritated.

Mel: I told you I am suspended!
Me: ok....ok.... You should cool down and speak to him again.
Mel: I am so angry now!
Me: cool down.....
Mel: Obviously she made a mistake and then she tried to push the blame to me.

I spoke carefully so as not to agitate her further.

Me: but.... she said you send her the email.
Mel: Do you trust me?
Me: yes. definitely. But then she said she still has the email as proof.
Mel: I would definitely want to have a look at that mail! I never send anything to her.
Me: Could it be that you forgotten that you send her the mail?

She glared at me and looked like she wanted to slap me.

Mel: I don't forget, sam. You should know.
Me: ok.... calm down. DId you tell Ricky this?
Mel: Yes. he said he will investigate.
Me: ok.... that's better.

She cooled down a little.

Mel: I don't know how long this suspension will be. And mum just tendered her resignation as well. Shit.
Me: I can support her.

She rolled her eyes.

Mel: how much do you earn?
Me: not much, but I don't need much myself.
Mel: Don't forget, the client is going to sue the company. If they do, the company will close shop. Anyway, nevermind, I'll try to talk to Ricky again.
Me: where are you going now?
Mel: somewhere to cool down.

The lift opened and we made our way out to the main lobby. As we cross the lobby, we saw one of the earlier guys who were in the office. He got up and strutted to us, stopping us in our tracks.

Man in black (MIB): Ms Mel, Mr Igor would want to meet up with the both of you.

I looked at Mel and she replied calmly.

Mel: What is it about?
MIB: He wants to strike a deal with you.
Mel: How?
MIB: He will speak to you directly when you agree to meet up with him.

She paused for a moment.

Mel: ok.

pussluver
21-08-2016, 02:07 AM
End of Part 2. Part 3 coming up.

Koblak
21-08-2016, 02:14 AM
Interesting story :)
Waiting for Part 3 ...

Brogary
21-08-2016, 03:11 AM
Sounds interesting. Maybe Mel will have sex with the guy to save the company hahahahaha

mantra
21-08-2016, 03:36 AM
This is better than Tanglin TV series!Thank you for the interesting story TS...

phamngulao
21-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Morning support here.

aczeta76
21-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Sounds interesting. Maybe Mel will have sex with the guy to save the company hahahahaha

Maybe Sam will go threesome or broke back.

Cornyplant
21-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Support a very well written story :)

eaglenest
21-08-2016, 06:21 PM

Or Mel and Sam performing live sex for those guys :D

Shoot To Target
21-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Maybe Sam will go threesome or broke back.

Inteli3
21-08-2016, 10:34 PM
Camping for Part 3 :)

vinsex
22-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Please continue

betsy will
22-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Great story! Waiting for the next installment.
Upz you +6.

sennheiser
22-08-2016, 03:17 PM

Exchanging 8 shots

MrTee
22-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Camping too!! :)

aczeta76
22-08-2016, 04:12 PM

Rtn favor. Cheers

Eric22
22-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Awaiting for part 3

pussluver
22-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Part 3

------------------------------------------

I stood there, not knowing if I should go.

Mel: he will come along as well.

She looked towards me. MIB nodded his head without saying anything.

He pick up his phone and as we walked out the lobby, a car with, dark tinted windows, appeared from nowhere into the pickup lane. I guessed that the driver would be parking illegally nearby.

As drove off, I wanted to ask Mel more information about Igor. However she looked to be deep in thoughts and I kept quiet.

The journey was quite far and I was surprised that we stopped at Raffles Marina.

MIB opened the door for Mel.

MIB: please follow me.

Without speaking, Mel followed the guy and I just tagged along behind.

He showed us to a speed boat, and once all of us were onboard, it sped off. I was curious where he is going to bring us. Not once did Mel speak.

After about 30mins of bumpy ride in the small craft, it slowed and pulled alongside a 150 footer luxury yatch. It was anchored just off Singapore and Malaysia.

We got up from the side of the huge boat. Once on the deck, I looked around. There were 3 stories on the boat, with the 1st and 2nd level housing a large cabin. I had never seen such a boat in our Singapore waters. There was even a small staircase leading down to another cabin below deck.

I took a look at my mobile phone. The operator signal showed Maxis.

MIB came up last. He walked in front of Mel and again we followed and he lead us to the cabin directly in front and opened the door. I peer inside and there was no one.

Finally Mel spoke for the first time since we left the lobby.

Mel : where is Mr Igor?
MIB: please change and come out. He is waiting on the sun deck for you.

skl8188
22-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Thk you Sam

pussluver
22-08-2016, 09:28 PM
With that, Mel just walked into the cabin and I followed as well. On the small table, there was a pair of bikini and a beach shorts. MIB closed the door and stood there looking out to sea.

The windows of the cabin was heavily tinted, and with the glare of the sun outside, and there was no way he could look into the cabin unless he put his face to the glass panels.

I looked around the cabin. There was a toilet. Mel took the bikini and disappeared into the toilet. After a short while, she came out with her work clothes in her hand, wearing just the stilettos. The bikini was white, and the top and bottom was padded at strategically placed position. There was no visible pokies or cameltoe for me to look at. Nevertheless, she looked fantastic.

I went into the toilet and change. When I came out, Mel was just sitting on the high chair looking out at sea.

I put my work clothes besides hers on the table. Finally, I asked her.

Me: Is this Igor very rich?
Mel: I have only met him once when he came over and signed this deal with us.
Me: How much was the deal?
Mel: 15 million.
Me: how much is he suing us for ?
Mel: 40 million.
Me: shit.....
Mel: let's go....

She knocked on the door and MIB opened it. He led us up the stairs, directly to the 3rd floor. A canopy covered half the top deck, and there was a large Jacuzzi in the open area and it could easily accommodate 6 person. A handsome looking man of about 40 is in it.

Mel and me was stunned. Not by the luxurious yatch which even had it's own Jacuzzi, but at his female companion in the tub. We stood there and looked at each other.

MIB: Please come forward.... Mr Igor is waiting.

He led us towards the Jacuzzi. Igor spoke as we reached the edge, without so much as getting out.

Igor: Welcome, Ms Mel..... and I believed that you are Sam.....

She did not looked at him, but at the lady. I also stared at her. But somehow, she looked different.

Mel: Hello Mr Igor..... but can I asked why is she here?

He put his arm across the lady shoulder and smiled.

Igor: My apologies, I forgot to introduce.

Mel cut him off and replied dryly.

Mel: I know who she is.

Igor put his hands up and laughed.

Igor: haha.... you have mistaken. You had not met before. Please meet Tonic.
Mel: Mr Igor, please stop joking. Her name is Gin.

He continued chuckling.

Igor: I told you that you have mistaken. This is Tonic.

Just then, we heard the distinct sound of a boat approaching.

Igor: ....and....that should be Gin arriving.

@h-BeN
22-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Wow.... Naise.....

sbn776y
22-08-2016, 11:10 PM
Wow more twists and turns!

Thanks for the update!

nightingle91
22-08-2016, 11:43 PM
nice! gin and tonic! time to get drunk on the updates!!! :D

Ulurus
22-08-2016, 11:45 PM
Nice update!!
Please continue TS ..

pussluver
23-08-2016, 12:31 AM
I widen my eyes. Not sure who to look at. Igor, Mel or the so called Tonic in the water. He must be kidding me.

Igor: Ms Mel, please come into the Jacuzzi.....

Mel stood there, not moving. I heard some footsteps and turned around. A huge guy came up the stairs. I am about 1.75m, weighing about 85kg and this guy, by huge, I mean he is about 1.95m tall and looked like he weighs close to 120kg of muscle. MIB stood nearby and Igor waved him off. I watched him descent the staircase that we had just came up from and the huge guy stood by the stairs, looking at us and not coming over.

Igor: Ms Mel, I thought we have something to discuss? Come. Please come into the pool. You too Mr Sam.

I was taken aback a little. How did he know my name?

I looked at Mel and just after a very brief moment of hesitation, she waddled into the pool, sitting besides Igor and staring at Tonic. I went in too and sat down besides Mel, looking at the girl. I cannot tell if she is Gin. But then I noticed that her cheek was not swollen from the earlier slap.

Igor: Ms Mel....

She turned and face Igor.

Igor: Before we start, I would like to tell you that you are as beautiful as the time I saw you last year....haha....

Mel did not blush.

Mel: thank you. Let's talk business.

Igor: more patience less haste...... let me speak first.....

He paused for effect. His arms went back across the girl's back. Mel nodded and he continued.

Igor: I think you must be wondering why I am here, in your country again. But first allow me share some information. Please keep it confidential because I need your help. If you can keep it confidential and help me, I will get you back your job. After all Ricky is an old friend of mine.

Mel looked surprised this time. I was too. But the more information this man is going to reveal to us, I suspect that it will get us more entrenched into his plans and there will not be a way out for us except to follow it through.

Mel: I didn't know that.
Igor: of course! if not how would your company be awarded the project? haha....
Mel: what if I turn down your request?

Igor spoke silently, not in a menacing voice, but slowly.

Igor: Your company will be sued.
Mel: That is not my problem. I am expecting to be fired if I do not agreed to help you.
Igor: hahaha..... the email you sent to Gin. That will get you into trouble.....

He smiled at her, like a wolf playing with it's prey.

Mel: I did not send the email.
Igor: of course you did not...... Tonic did....haha....

He turned to Tonic and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Mel looked confused.

Igor: Sam, remember when "Gin" visited your house? That was Tonic. She took the opportunity to use Mel's notebook and send out the mail to Gin.

I opened my eyes wide and looked at Tonic. If that was Tonic, it meant that the girl whom I bedded was Tonic instead of Gin! I noticed Mel glaring at me and quickly look back at Igor.

Mel: That is why I told you not to bring anyone home!
Igor: haha..... He did not. She just dropped into visit.....haha....

She looked angry and turn back at Igor. At this point, we heard the huge guy spoke.

Vlahd: Sir, Ms Gin is here.
Igor: Vlahd, ask her to come her.

Vlahd spoke to someone still on the stairs and allowed her up to the sun deck. Gin appeared in a green bikini and Igor motioned her to the pool.

Gin cross the sheltered canopy and came into the pool. She sat besides Tonic and myself. Both Mel and me look at the 2 of them, Gin & Tonic. They look so identical that even in this close proximity, it was hard to differentiate them apart. Gin obviously had a swollen face.

Mel stared hard at Gin but Gin did not respond to her stare.

Mel: So what? It does not mean anything.

He let go of Tonic, took his wine from the small table besides the pool and took a sip before putting the glass back onto the table. He crossed his arm and looked at us.

Igor: Ms Mel. Do you think it is that simple? You gave Gin the instructions. The order was wrong and caused my company to lose 30millions dollars. It was your wrong instruction that caused the lost. Do you think your company will let you off so easily if I sued them for 40million?

He paused.

Igor: I had got people to do some checking. 40 million will cause your company to go into liquidity. Your name will be tarnished in the industry. I will make sure that no one will hire you again.
Mel: We will just go to the company and report about what you just told me.
Igor: Do you think anyone will believe you? That is why you are in your swim wear now and your clothes are downstairs. I needed to make sure that you do not have any listening devices with you.

Mel kept quiet and Igor finally smiled. He knew that he had won.

Igor: And with your mum resignation, I am sure that you will get into financial difficulties, especially that you are still serving the mortgage of your other property.

I looked at her, surprised. I did not know that she had made a purchase of another property. I am sure that Aunt does not know as well. No wonder she was always threatening me that she will shift out.

Igor: Don't be foolish. There is only one route for you. That is to cooperate with me...... haha.....

BudgyBird
23-08-2016, 12:45 AM
Good stuff!! Please continue TS

pussluver
23-08-2016, 01:02 AM
The sun was blazing overhead and the breeze was light. Coupled with the consistent sound of the waves lapping against the hull of the boat made the weather a perfect day to be out at sea. However, Mel and myself were now caught in a situation that we did not expect.

Igor: So, are you ready to take our conversation further?

Mel nodded quietly. I watched as Igor reached out and gently brushed away a stray strand of hair on her forehead. She did not cringe but allowed him to do so.

Igor: you are so beautiful.

When he said that, I came to realize that I was in a tub with 3 beautiful ladies. The Taiwanese twins were definitely pretty, but as I watched him brushed her hair, I came to realize that Mel was breath takingly beautiful, especially with her looking so helpless. Her fair skin was so smooth and unblemished and looked as if it reflects the sun rays.

Suddenly, she turned and look at me.

Mel: Sam, could you please excuse yourself?
Me: har?

I was confused by her request.

Igor: haha..... Ms Mel..... no.... Mr Sam will stay here. I know you are trying to protect him..... But you asked him along, if I am not wrong. So, he will be in the plan as well.....haha.....
Mel: but.......
Igor: No buts..... With Mr Sam, I think it will be easier for you to execute my plan....

She tried to get Igor to let me off.

Igor: I tell you what. If he gets involved, I will throw in an additional reward for both of you. I'll settle your mortgage and I will also give him a house besides yours.

I am not sure where her place was but I was sure it will be worth a few millions. However, the main motive for me is to stay and help Mel if I could. I cannot allow her to work with Igor alone.

Firstly, I do not trust him.
Secondly, I am sure that his plan would not be easy to execute. With his riches, he could get almost anything done.

Me: Mel, don't push me away. I will stay to help you out.
Igor: Excellent..... Ms Mel, well?

She rolled her eyes.

Mel: stupid guy.
Igor: haha.... perfect...... I take that as a yes.

He looked at Gin & Tonic.

Igor: Girls, I want you to apologize to both of them first.

The twins did so. With the knowledge that they were under the instigation of Igor, Mel accepted it. Of course, as I was not offended in anyway, I did so as well.

Igor: I need the 4 of you to work together as a team.

He continued.

Igor: I am actually trying to buy over XXXX Company. However, the major shareholder does not want to sell to me.

Mel thought about it.

Mel: With your resources, you should be able to get it from him easily.
Igor: I have something going on back home. I cannot use force on this guy. He needs to sell it willingly. So, I am engaging your help.
Mel: How long?
Igor: You have 3 weeks to get him to agree. If not, your company will receive my lawyers letter.

Mel and myself looked at each other. It is not going to be easy.

Mel: why me?
Igor: Because you are clever, pretty and resourceful. I am sure you will get the job done.
Mel: There are many more who are better than me.
Igor: And.............. because you know him.

MIB appeared and pass us some documents, then we were shown to the earlier cabin to change back into our clothes, before getting on the speed boat to take us back to land.

As we depart, Igor stood on the sun deck with Gin & Tonic still clad in their bikini standing besides him, waving farewell to us.

water_boi
23-08-2016, 06:54 AM
Mel: why me?

Thank you for the update Bro.. Keep up the good work!

koebshaq0_0
23-08-2016, 07:19 AM
Nice story. Thank you TS.

steel52
23-08-2016, 08:55 AM
Nice written story

seow
23-08-2016, 09:49 AM
great story pls come back asap...........

Obermaier
23-08-2016, 11:25 AM
very good story, please continue soon :)

Alger
23-08-2016, 12:22 PM
Interesting story bro

MnlBkk
23-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Twist and twist....

Very good writer.

Thanks

LustCaution
23-08-2016, 03:55 PM
Twist and twist....

Very good writer.

Thanks

Fully agreed.
Waiting for more updates :)

pussluver
23-08-2016, 05:18 PM
Once we arrived at the Marina, MIB walked us to the carpark and the same car appeared.

MIB: Ms Mel, Mr Igor's instruction was that you make your way home on your own. This is my card if you need me.

Mel took the card and looked at it. She just nodded with saying anything and he was gone.

I looked at the card. It was empty, with just an overseas number on it. There was no name or anything else on the card. Mel kept it.

There was something with her. She had not spoken since we left the boat.

Mel: Sam, could you make your way home alone? I need to think about some things.
Me: could I stay and accompany you? I wont disturb your thoughts.

She smiled weakly and walked back into the building, towards the restaurant there.

After we got a seat in a quiet corner, she sat facing the sea. I ordered something for us and kept quiet throughout. After about 30mins, she finally turn and face me.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, but they looked a little dull compared to their normal sparkling mode. She was definitely troubled by something.

She looked away briefly, took in a deep breathe and spoke softly.

Mel: You want to know what I am thinking?

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

Mel: I am basically stuck. I cannot back out now. You should not have agreed to help.
Me: I cant just leave you to handle this yourself.
Mel: sigh.....
Me: tell me and we will try to figure this out.

She put her face in her hands.

Mel: do you know who the person Igor is talking about?
Me: errrmmm.... no..... I haven't managed to google him..... and the company does not ring a bell.
Mel: He..... He..... is.... my father.....

Her words stung me. I was definitely astonished at the revelation. I mean, Mel's father, a rich man? How could it be? Why would aunt stay with my dad then?

So many questions suddenly flood my mind at the same instance that I did not know which to ask. I just sat there with a shock and dumb look on my face.

But then I had never asked about Aunt's history, so I did not know anything about this.

Mel: Mum met my dad long time ago when he was in his late 20s. He already inherited his parent's business then. She did not know that dad was already married. Mum even met his mother, my paternal grandmother. Because their family, wanted to have a grandchild, a boy, and his wife could not bear any children. So my grandma wanted dad to find another lady to procreate.

She used the word procreate trying to distance herself from him.

Mel: Mum was impregnated with me. But when I was born, grandma gave my mum some money and disallowed my parents to be in contact any more. So mum was alone all these years until she met your dad.

I listened with my mouth opened. This is sounding like a drama serial.

Mel: He had never seen me since birth and the only pictures that I had seen of him was from photos on the internet.
Me: so, he had a boy now?
Mel: no. I heard that he was a playboy. Basically a millionaire playboy in his peak. His wife somehow gave birth later to another girl. But no, he does not have a boy.

Her story left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. Basically, she have to get her dad to sell his shares in the company that was passed down from his ancestor or she will face repercussions from Igor's end.

Its just like being wedge either between a rock and a hard place. She needed to make her choice.

sandy6979
23-08-2016, 05:33 PM
Once we arrived at the Marina, MIB walked us to the carpark and the same car appeared.

MIB: Ms Mel, Mr Igor's instruction was that you make your way home on your own. This is my card if you need me.

Mel took the card and looked at it. She just nodded with saying anything and he was gone.

I looked at the card. It was empty, with just an overseas number on it. There was no name or anything else on the card. Mel kept it.

There was something with her. She had not spoken since we left the boat.

Mel: Sam, could you make your way home alone? I need to think about some things.
Me: could I stay and accompany you? I wont disturb your thoughts.

She smiled weakly and walked back into the building, towards the restaurant there.

After we got a seat in a quiet corner, she sat facing the sea. I ordered something for us and kept quiet throughout. After about 30mins, she finally turn and face me.

I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, but they looked a little dull compared to their normal sparkling mode. She was definitely troubled by something.

She looked away briefly, took in a deep breathe and spoke softly.

Mel: You want to know what I am thinking?

I nodded, not trusting my voice.

Mel: I am basically stuck. I cannot back out now. You should not have agreed to help.
Me: I cant just leave you to handle this yourself.
Mel: sigh.....
Me: tell me and we will try to figure this out.

She put her face in her hands.

Mel: do you know who the person Igor is talking about?
Me: errrmmm.... no..... I haven't managed to google him..... and the company does not ring a bell.
Mel: He..... He..... is.... my father.....

Her words stung me. I was definitely astonished at the revelation. I mean, Mel's father, a rich man? How could it be? Why would aunt stay with my dad then?

So many questions suddenly flood my mind at the same instance that I did not know which to ask. I just sat there with a shock and dumb look on my face.

But then I had never asked about Aunt's history, so I did not know anything about this.

Mel: Mum met my dad long time ago when he was in his late 20s. He already inherited his parent's business then. She did not know that dad was already married. Mum even met his mother, my paternal grandmother. Because their family, wanted to have a grandchild, a boy, and his wife could not bear any children. So my grandma wanted dad to find another lady to procreate.

She used the word procreate trying to distance herself from him.

Mel: Mum was impregnated with me. But when I was born, grandma gave my mum some money and disallowed my parents to be in contact any more. So mum was alone all these years until she met your dad.

I listened with my mouth opened. This is sounding like a drama serial.

Mel: He had never seen me since birth and the only pictures that I had seen of him was from photos on the internet.
Me: so, he had a boy now?
Mel: no. I heard that he was a playboy. Basically a millionaire playboy in his peak. His wife somehow gave birth later to another girl. But no, he does not have a boy.

Her story left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. Basically, she have to get her dad to sell his shares in the company that was passed down from his ancestor or she will face repercussions from Igor's end.

Its just like being wedge either between a rock and a hard place. She needed to make her choice.

Awesome buildup

Please keep going mate

Tarmacs
23-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Fully agreed.
Waiting for more updates :)

Same here as well

randily
23-08-2016, 08:05 PM
Looking forward to more updates...

slimbullet
23-08-2016, 09:11 PM
Good buildup.. waiting for more updates

Big Sister80
23-08-2016, 09:40 PM

7 added for trade

Pedroz
23-08-2016, 09:45 PM
More twists and turns!!

XiaoLaoPO
23-08-2016, 09:46 PM
Thank you for the update Bro.. Keep up the good work!

7 upped for exchange

Shoot To Target
23-08-2016, 09:52 PM

9 shoots returned.

aczeta76
23-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Nice twists. Cool

VIETLONER
23-08-2016, 11:11 PM
9 shoots returned.

Upped my humble for exchange

TheEye
23-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Enjoying the plot...

pussluver
24-08-2016, 12:05 AM
I looked at Mel. She looked so helpless now. The lazy sea breeze caught her hair and blow it across her face. She brushed it away.

Mel: sam.... what should I do?

This is a tough question.

Me: Mel, I cannot advise you what to do..... You have to make a choice, your father or yourself.
Mel: I don't know. Although I have not met him before, he is after all my father.
Me: I know.... but he left you and your mum right?

She nodded.

Me: Do you think Igor will sue the company?
Mel: yes.... I have heard of his ruthlessness....
Me: and do you think you will get into trouble?
Mel: If there is an email from me, then I will get into trouble..... the company will counter sue me.
Me: can they? I mean, take it as a genuine mistake.
Mel: I don't know what's in the email. I tried searching my outbox earlier today when I was with Ricky. I could not find it.

I thought for a moment.

Me: could Igor be pulling a fast one?
Mel: No.... you look at him. Do you think he is those type? He had the ability to place Gin into the company, and also Ricky. Who knows who else could be in cahoots with him. The email is real.

When she said that statement, I told her about Woon. She was surprised, but her question caught me off guard.

Mel: How did you see those photos? I mean he is hospitalized now.
Me: oh... errm...... errmmmmm....
Mel: You went to Gin's place. right?

She said as a matter of fact.

Me: I mean.... well.... she..... initiated it after all.....

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Mel: and you let her into our place.

I shook my head and defended myself.

Me: Nope. You mum let her in....
Mel: sigh..... whatever.....

She had digressed from our conversation and I brought her back.

Me: so.... do you think he will spread those news about you? making the mistake?
Mel: Yes..... he will.... then I'll be in seriously deep shit....
Me: your father, what if he loses his shares?
Mel: He loses his company.

I sensed that we are closer to an answer now.

Me: He gets the money right?
Mel: yes.
Me: ok..... I think we got the answer.....

She looked at me knowingly.

Mel: he'll hate me for it.....
Me: I don't think you will be going to acknowledge him anyway.....
Mel: I....I guessed not.....
Me: ok.... keep this from Aunt....

She nodded.

This seemed to be a small silver lining. But just a tiny fraction of the lining. we have an answer but not a solution. Just not yet.

pussluver
24-08-2016, 12:26 AM
We called a cab and made our way back. I have not thought about what plans we could do. We have 3 weeks to convince Mel's father. Actually, even if we did not managed to convince him, I thought about what could happen to Mel. At most bankruptcy. Well, she would lose the condo, make repayments sums monthly, and look for a job in another industry.

I turn and looked at the woman sitting besides me. With her character, bankruptcy would be too much of a blow to her. She would definitely not be able to handle it. If that happened, perhaps she would just wilted off and slouch in her own depression, not able to recover from the mess.

Bankruptcy is not an option.

There is another possibility. What if she acknowledge her father and let him into the plot? I considered for a moment and knew that would not be possible as well. If he was looking for her, he would have found her by now.

Another possibility ruled out.

It looked like the first option that I concluded was the only option.

I was sitting in the cab, looking at her, but actually seeing past her, into these thoughts of mine. Maybe she caught my reflection in the window, and she suddenly turned and touched my forearm, bringing me back to reality.

Mel: sam..... thanks...... for everything....
Me: errrm.... it's nothing......
Mel: Sorry for treating you like dirt for so many years....
Me: nah...... we didn't even see each other when I was on night shift.... haha...
Mel: anyway, thanks....

I spotted her eyes watering and she quickly turned away, facing back to the road. Her hands left mine, but the warmth lingered behind on my skin.

We dropped off at the office and got her car back home.

By the time we reached home, it was already in the evening. Aunt was surprised to see us.

Aunt: both of you are so early today?

We just both nodded and Mel said that she will be working from home with me for the next 3 weeks as we needed to work on a project.

Aunt: Good to see that you both are finally getting along fine.

pussluver
24-08-2016, 12:50 AM
After dinner, we helped aunt to clean up the dishes and she settled down in front of the TV.

Once done, I proceed to retreat back to my room for the evening to recollect the events for the day. However, Mel started to follow me into my room.

Mel: mum, we are going to Sam's room for some work.
Aunt: mmm...

She did not even turn around, as Mel pushed me into the room and closed the door. we spoke softly so as not to let Aunt hear our conversation.

Me: what is it?!
Mel: I want to discuss.
Me: Discuss what?
Mel: your plan.
Me: I don't have one.
Mel: fuck. I thought you had.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Me: do you think I am a genius?
Mel: then why you gave me this option?
Me: because there is no other option.
Mel: oh.....

She looked dejected and started to turn back to the door. I quickly thought of something.

Me: ok.... ok.... wait....
Mel : yah?

She turned back enthusiastically.

Mel: you have a plan now?
Me: no....
Mel: then?!
Me: well, I think we need to do some research on him first, right?
Mel: mmm.... I already know all about him.
Me: well, I don't....
Mel: I can share with you.....
Me: no.....
Mel: why?

This time, I rolled my eyes.

Me: what you read of him previously were mostly for your own knowledge. So it's only base on what you want to see or know about him. What we need now is an indepth research on him, his family, his company. Get it?

She nodded.

Mel: ok, I go bring in my notebook.

With that, she disappear out of my room. I switched on the fan and started my notebook as well. As I only have 1 chair in the room, I put the notebook on the bed and sat on the floor so that we can share details when we search.

She came back shortly with her notebook, closed the door and sat down on the floor besides me.

Mel: what do we need to search for?
Me: what's his name?
Mel: Dex.
Me: ok. search his name and read through all articles that you can find.

She nodded and we each started searching on our notebooks for details. There were tons of information on this guy.

From the initial searches, I found out that he is 57 and a multi-millionaire. He owns lot's of properties and have various businesses. The company that Igor is interested in, is just of one them. Although it was not making money, but he is still holding onto the shares.

We continued our researched and my room is starting to get stuffy and hot. Mine was a corridor room and even thought I had opened up the windows louvres, but there was no breeze that night and the humidity sets in. Even with the fan, we were perspiring.

Just then, Aunt knocked on my door and Mel opened it.

Aunt: I am going to sleep now. Don't stay up too late.

With that, aunt made her way to her room and Mel followed as well, without closing the door. Her notebook remained opened by the bed. I guessed she was just putting aunt to bed.

slyhypo
24-08-2016, 01:02 AM
Fantastic updates ... waiting for more.

Thanks Bro!

Prince57
24-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Getting interesting .... :)
Nice updates TS

urn0828
24-08-2016, 09:00 AM
TS, two thumbs up....

Haybee
24-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Nice plot :)

Phython1
24-08-2016, 04:59 PM
strong support

slimbullet
24-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Twist after twist... amazing amazing amazing...

victortoh
24-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Camping for more!!

pussluver
24-08-2016, 11:53 PM
I continued to read on every article that I could find on Dex, but there was nothing much of use that I could find.

My phone vibrated and there was a message.

MIB msg: Hi Sam, Mr Igor asked me to let me know that you could look for me if you needed help.
Me msg: how did you get my number?
MIB msg: I have my ways. Anyway, you can reach me at this number.

I did not reply to the last message. How did he get my number. I did not remember passing my number to him.

MIB msg: I have send you some additional information to your email. It will be useful to you.

This seemed even more strange to me. Perhaps he could look through a telco to find my mobile number, but email addresses are normally non-disclosed. They are more resourceful that I thought they were.

I quickly opened up my email and looked at the information that MIB had sent across. I was surprised but I need to think about it before coming up with a plan.

When I was done, Mel was not back. I closed my notebook, took hers and left it on the table before messaging her that we will call it a day. She agreed.

As I lay down in bed thinking about the new information, I realized that it would save us a lot of time to look for it. Definitely it would be useful to me, but how.

I fell asleep thinking about the plan

Zinchenko
25-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Great story! Keep going TS :)

pussluver
25-08-2016, 12:28 AM
Tuesday

I woke up a little late, suddenly jumping out of bed as I was late for work. I picked up and looked at my phone, 10am. But before I started preparing, I saw that there was a message that came in early this morning.

MIB msg: Mr Igor had spoken to Ricky and you had be given paid leave for 3 weeks.

I put my phone down after I realized that there was no hurry.

Lying back into bed, I thought of my plan and dropped MIB a message.

Me msg: I need to know the schedule of Dex.
MIB msg: Will do. I'll send it to you soon.
Me msg: I need some cash.
MIB msg: considered it done.

I got up and went to wash up. Apparently, there was no one home. I quickly went into their room and browse through Aunt's old photos. There were not a lot. But I had a pretty good idea.

I was in the living room with my task completed when Mel came back with Aunt, probably from the market with breakfast. After breakfast, Mel told aunt that she will be in my room to work on the project again.

Once she closed the door, she asked me softly.

Mel: how? Any ideas?

I told her that Ricky had given me a 3 weeks leave.

Mel: what?! Then what is going to happen to our department?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Mel: This is terrible!

She picked up her phone to call. but I placed my hand on the screen.

Me: don't worry too much. I am sure Igor will take care of it.
Mel: really? you sure?
Me: yup.

She did not seemed too convince.

Me: you asked me about my plan, right?
Mel: oh yes!
Me: ok. The plan is like this.

The first step of my plan is very simple. She was to get close to Dex, but definitely she cannot acknowledge him.

Mel: what? That's all?
Me: yes. I'll tell you more as we progress.

She raised an eyebrow.

Me: do you trust me?

She just nodded.

Just then, a message came in to my phone. It was Dex's schedule.

Me: We are going out.
Mel: where?
Me: Your very first meeting with Dex.

pussluver
25-08-2016, 12:55 AM
I gave her instructions on the exact items to wear.

Mel: how did you know I had these items?!

She raised her eyebrows.

Me: I am sure you did not notice, but I did the laundry for you as well.
Mel: oh..... mmm..... pervert! haha.....

She went to her room to change. I did so as well.

When she came out, I was already waiting for her in the living room. She looked fantastic and I looked her up and down.

Mel: pervert!

She stuck her tongue out at me.

Me: haha.... very nice..... this will do.....

The short pastel circle skirt was flare and short. In fact it was 3 quarters up her thighs. which showed off a lot of her slender legs. With her top, was just a pinkish loose little singlet. As for her shoes, I just got her to wear her sports shoes.

She looked everything like the 25 years she was.

We made our way into her car and I could not stop staring at her legs as she got into the driver seat. Her skirt raked up quite a bit and she dropped her handbag in between her legs to prevent exposing to me.

For a second, I wondered what she was wearing underneath that skirt and as I started to imagine, she woke me up with a slap to my arm.

Mel: stop staring! and you said you were not a pervert!

She was frowning.

Me: no.... errmm.... your legs..... errrm.....
Mel: what?! my shorts are shorter than this at home!
Me: errrm..... yes.... but....
Mel: it's not like you did not see my legs before!
Me: yah.... but.... you know.....
Mel: what?!
Me: I mean.... errm.... wearing shorts and skirts are different..... even though....
Mel: ok.... ok.... enough! or I'll dig out your eyes.....

She slapped me on my arms again as she rolled her eyes.

Mel: where are we going?
Me: Marina Bay golf course.
Mel: har?! I cant play golf.....
Me: Neither can I..... But Dex is there now.
Mel: how did you know he is there?

I told her about MIB.

Mel: oh..... how did he get your number?

As we discussed on the possibilities, she started driving.

Once we got nearer to the place, I reminded her to be natural when she meet up with Dex. She is not to show any signs that she knows who he is.

pussluver
25-08-2016, 12:56 AM
End of Part 3.... thanks for your support........

Zinchenko
25-08-2016, 01:14 AM
Very good story, support you bro :)

pussluver
25-08-2016, 01:19 AM
Bros, be forewarned!

The remaining parts of the story is going to be much darker than my other stories.

It will be bordering on some taboos topics. So if you cannot take the read, please DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER.

But whatever happens, it is essential to the plot.

malima
25-08-2016, 01:25 AM
Please keep going ...

pussluver
25-08-2016, 01:49 AM
Part 4

------------------------------------------------------

Mel parked the car and we walked towards the main entrance. The twins were already there waiting for us with a set of golf clubs, or rather just 3 5-irons. They were wearing tight singlet with shorts, which accentuated their curves. Mel was a little surprised to see them and she glare at me.

I quickly led them away from the main counter and explained to all of them. Mel was from Singapore but her parents migrated to US. I was her bodyguard. The twins were her friends from the University and they were here for a holiday as well.

Once they all understood their role, we got our practice bay and made our way to the fourth level. As it was a weekday, there was almost no one on the level, except for Dex and the guy with him. I already knew that his name was Mike, Dex's godson. There were some one other guy but he was at the other end of the level.

As we took our place at the bay besides Dex, the twins spoke in their Taiwanese mandarin, and it caused Dex and Mike to look at our group I saw Mike raised his eyebrows at the twins for a moment before he caught his composure back. Dex looked at them, and then at me before giving me a brief nod and went back to his game.

I stood there and watched Mel. She took a brief glance at Dex and looked out at the green. I wondered what she was thinking at that point in time. Fortunately she played it cool and did not showed her mixed emotions.

Gin went first. As we were to the right of Dex's bay, the girls behind would be facing him when they drive the ball. As Gin bend forward and arc backwards, pushing out her butt at the guys. Dex took a slight glance at the wholesome butt in front of him before putting in a 100 yarder.

Gin passed her turn and then Tonic and finally Mel. The twins seemed to have some knowledge in the game and managed to put their balls out to the range. Mel did not, but she gamely went forward.

Mike was on the ball then and was staring at her tiny skirt that was barely covering her butt. Just then, as I expected, the wind caught her skirt and lifted it a little, exposing the blue G String that she was wearing, and showing her butt cheeks to the guys standing behind her before letting it drop again. Mel did not seemed to notice as she was concentrating on her hands and legs placement.

I noticed that Mike and Dex were both looking at the sight in front of them, before they looked at each other. Mike stood up and looked at Mel.

Still unaware, she continued to practice her swing when the wind again caught her skirt and lifted it up once more, exposing her. This time, she realized that, and quickly put her hand behind her. She turn and gave me a death stare.

Dex: Miss..... your posture is wrong.....
Mel: excuse me?

Dex looked a me once, before walking towards Mel.

silver5surfer
25-08-2016, 07:23 AM
Support support.

Shoot To Target
25-08-2016, 07:46 AM
Support support.

randily
25-08-2016, 08:25 AM
Bros, be forewarned!

The remaining parts of the story is going to be much darker than my other stories.

It will be bordering on some taboos topics. So if you cannot take the read, please DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER.

But whatever happens, it is essential to the plot.

Great updates, bro....
Looking forward to yr taboo topics.....
Hahha......

skl8188
25-08-2016, 10:05 AM
so far only 1 sex scene but this story is intriguing......

Megatronzombie
25-08-2016, 11:11 AM
so far only 1 sex scene but this story is intriguing......

Who cares about sex scenes when the story is interesting? ;)

pussluver
25-08-2016, 11:34 AM
Dex: hi my name is Dex.
Mel: what do you want?

Mike walked over and stood besides Dex. Behind them were the twins and myself who were outside the practise bay.

Dex: i see that you are having difficulties. Perhaps i can give you some pointers?

Mel looked over at me and i nodded. Dex turn around and face me but continued to speak to her.

Dex: i am sure your boyfriend would not mind, right?
Mel: he is my security person.

I saw Dex raised his eyebrow as he turn back to her.

Dex: can i know whose whose princess are you? Perhaps i would know your dad.
Mel: my family lives in the US. I am back for vacation. Anyway he is not anyone important. You wont know him.
Dex: i see.

She gestured to the twins, trying to share a little more information.

Mel: they are my friends from college.
Dex: hi ladies, its not often i get to see such a pair of beautiful twins.

Mike chuckled at his pun. As both twins were sitting down, their cleavage were expose to whoever is standing in front of them. Dex glared at Mike.

Mike: ahem... hi... i am Mike...
Mel: i am Mel and they are Gin & Tonic.
Mike: gin & tonic. Is that their real names?

Dex put a stop to Mike's nonsense.

Dex: dont be rude.

He turn back to Mel and started standing in front of her to explain her stance. Never did once he attempted to touch her. Mike went over and spoke to the twins and i stood there in silence, watching all of them.

Mel was a good actress and was natural in it. With Dex's instruction, she managed to drive the ball onto the green.

Mel: yippee! I did it! Thanks.
Dex: any time.

He took out a business card.

Dex: this is my card. If you need anything you can call me.

Mel took it without looking and put it into her bag.

Mel: apart from golf, i dont think i need anything. Thanks.

Dex was cool about it. He looked at mike.

Dex: time to go.

Mike went pack their bags and just before they walk off, Dex said something to Mel.

Dex: i am not trying to be corny, but you really look familar. But i dont think we have met up before. Anyway, you have my card.
Mel: nope. But thanks.

With that, they went down the stairs leaving the girls looking at me on what the next step will be.

uKnowWhoAmI
25-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Very good story, support!!

warcloud
25-08-2016, 03:17 PM
Camping, pls carry on haha

luv2fuck
25-08-2016, 03:49 PM
"such a pair of beautiful twins"
I love that :D

xxxaddict
25-08-2016, 04:01 PM
going into dark and taboo topics....

lemme guess... TS going to write on Dex / Mel action...

Genetic Sexual Attraction....

hamsap88
25-08-2016, 05:38 PM
great stories bro. am a fan of yr stories.

pussluver
25-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Once they disappeared in the abyss of the stairs, I felt Mel staring at me.

Mel: you purposely got me to wear this right? You knew that will happen.
Me: nope. I did not. I just made a guess guess. And fortunately a good one.

She kept quiet and hit a ball onto the green.

Tonic: You caught their attention, didn't you.
Mel: So?
Tonic: that was the main purpose right?

Gin looked at me.

Gin: sam, what's the plan now.
Me: continue to practice. And we will wait for 2 days.
Mel: 2 days?! We have only 3 weeks!

I stretched myself lazily.

Me: 3 weeks is more than enough time.
Gin: Have you got everything planned out?
Me: no..... not really.... but the main pieces are there....

Tonic was excited and she held onto my arm, her breasts pushing against my arm.

Tonic: tell us....tell us...

Mel looked on distastefully and rolled her eyes. I pulled my arm away from Tonic.

Me: the time is not ripe.... you will know in due time....

TOnic looked disappointed.

Tonic: so, what's for today?
Me: I don't have plan anymore.... the rest of the day you are free....
Gin: shall we go Sentosa?
Me: what for?
Gin: I told you that I had not been there....

I raised my eyebrows.

Me: Is that the truth?!

She nodded and looked at me shyly.

Me: anyway, I heard you have a boyfriend?

She giggled.

Gin: yes.... you.....
Me: No.... I mean....

I looked at Mel. She waited for Gin's answer.

Me: Mel said she saw you holding hands with someone.
Gin: haha.... yup.... that was a show on purpose. Planned by Igor.....

I looked at Mel, who had crossed her hands across her chest and was frowning.

Me: ok, you girls finish up here and we can decide where to go later.

OdieCat
25-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Go Sentosa for sun tanning!!!
Sam with 3 babes, huat ah :D