PDA

View Full Version : Mmm.... ESTIE for you?

Bonniesan
16-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Name : ESTIE
Nationality : Thai
weight : 43kg
height : 1.55m
Stats : 32A'24'35
Damage : $130/90min/2shots

Bonniesan
17-11-2006, 01:09 PM
Bros, forget to add in that ESTIE do AJ/Anal, provided your diggie not too big for entry.

Hellishguy
17-11-2006, 01:27 PM
had already book a session with her:D never try anal before,kekeke!

Bonniesan
18-11-2006, 11:44 AM
Still waiting for first few blood FRs on ESTIE... Bros busy? A lot of good comments on her

kaloo
18-11-2006, 12:12 PM
Hi all,

Just a simple FR on Estie whom I tried yesterday. SMS Bonnie for any avail stock and was informed on Estie. Kudos first to Bonnie, always helping me with my last minute request for chicks.

Back to Estie, went to the standard hotel and knocked on the door. An extremely cute face greeted me. First impression, face super cute and she always have that mischevious grin on her face through out the session!! Just thinking of that grin and missing her already.

In the room she sat me down and started talking, english passable, she started taking off my shoes and socks. Apologize that the water is still filling and started talking, gave me a neck massage while undressing me. Water still filling so petted a little on bed first, very girl friend feel. She is always smiling!

In the tub, she is good, washed me up and down, with good strength. Then she filled her mouth with listerin and gave me a cool BBBJ, followed by hot water..and then listerin..and then hot water... MINDBLOWING! She also applied soap on her boobs/chest (she is quite flat) and rub my dickkie against them, if only she have more in that area..sigh.. yah forgot to mention that she has got a hugh ass! its not perky kind of hugh and can see some fats there, but I did not mind.

After bath, she did not allow me to dry myself, and still smiling... At this stage, I am convinced her service is one of the best I have tried.

In bed, she applied some baby oil and started rubbing again with her chest and massage, next thing I know, she is blowing me. She then climbed on top and I though no CD on yet but I took a peek and its already on...haha magic trick..

She started riding, very tight and naturally lubricated, and started frenching madly, she seem very determined for me to come when she is on top, but I wanted to pump her so change to missionary, she started moaning softly which got louder as I pumped, till she was so loud, I had to slow down..haha

Wanted to do her doggie (her big ass!!) but she pushed me down and started riding me again, hard and fast. Before I know it, I gave up my load. Damn, no doggie yet. Went to take a shower and she cleaned me up and dried me up again.

Lied on bed and she gave me a okay massage with baby oil. Excellent service. Rested for a while as she massage and then I told her to lie down and we started at it again, slowly. Frenched her and she got wet below. Second round she on top.. and then I got my doggie. Think she liked it in this position cos she was buckling all over the place and moaning, came in this position. Her ass was fantastic. (Actually asked her for anal but she said something in thai, think she do not do that)

Shower 3rd round and got dried again. She also stood by with my clothes as I dressed and wanted to help me with my shoes. She was still naked then.. haha

In summary, if you are looking for service, it does not get any better. Of course her A cup chest is a major minus point but I am an ass man and her butt is delicious!! Not to mention that cute always smiling face, am contemplating a RTF!!

Hope this FR is useful for the bros here!

kaloo
18-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Deleted, double post, sorry.

Sextino
18-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Hv not been ard or a long time due to some oversea work and came back recently and was feeling quite bore yesterday so call up sis bonnie and ask if she hv any stock avail. She knows i am a bust lover but recommended to me Estie and told me to try her although she is only 32A. I trusted her and sine boring, so give it a try. Upon reaching the hotel and knocking the door, a very sweet looking gal greeted me and led me to the room. I tell you bros, her service is excellent, she took off my shoe, stocks and clothes for me and care to my every details like making sure that i had my drink ( your glass wun be empty ) , smoke etc. Really feel like a king. After my clothes were off, she slowly took hers off and boy!!!!! i notice something huge!!!! Her dame sexy and freshy ASS!!!!!! If you guys had all along wanted to bang J.Lo ass, then she is the one for you. Trust me, i just can't control myself when i saw the ass. After our sexy massage bath, she led me to the bed and proceed to put lotion on my body and did a lot of sexy rubbing with her ass against my body.. Boy she sure know how to use her asset well and i really can't control it any longer just touching and sqeezing her freshy butt!!! I flip her over and start licking her all over the body with the lotion still on me and her. I started licking down from her smooth neck and slowly down to her small hump and finally wowwww to the twin tower!!! BOy!!! i tell you when you see and kiss such freshy butt, you wun mind losing a few years of yr live!!! Not able to contro; myself any longer after licking her butt, I quickly put on my Battle cap and slowly insert my canon into her anal. Wooww you should hear her moan!!!! you will die on the spot i tell u. When you start band her ass you can hear the "pak pak" sound of her freshy butt!!!! This is the 1st time i really totally enjoy my mission for a Longgggg time.

Name: Estie
Bust: 32A
Ass: Very freshy like J.Lo
Attitude: excellent
Service: excellent
Moaning: alot especiall when you do anal
BBBJ: yes
Sexy massage: 8/10

I will highly recommended this gal to all bros who love a nice ass to band and bros who like me enjoy great service. In the end i gave her a good tips and left with a big smile. I must really tks sis bonnie for this pure gem. Tks sis.

Bonniesan
21-11-2006, 03:34 AM
Thanks bros for FRs. Hope to see more FRs on her.
Looking for superb attitude, good service, ANAL allowed. ESTIE's the one.

Bonniesan
23-11-2006, 09:45 AM
JLO butt, but not enough of boobs..... Hard to sell..... Noted bros! Next time won't bring in if no more FRs.

Bonniesan
24-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Bros,

Members of yahoo group, please visit group site to view for "GREAT THINGS" happening!!!

sgi692
25-11-2006, 02:15 AM
FR on Estie 24/11/06

Tried Estie tonight and here's a short FR:

Reached hotel and sms for room number. Went up to the room and knock. The door open wide and i couldn't see Estie...haha den she peeked out after hiding behind the door. Was surprised coz Estie looks much more prettier than in the pic. SYT, pretty and my "type". Started with the bath and noted that Estie is very particular about hygiene...she uses dettol in the bath! Received special treatment with cold/hot bbbj in the bath. Will not give a detailed FR....let the other bros try out for themselves :)

Face: 11/10 (really pretty)
Boobs: A
Body: 7/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Fj: 9/10
Massage: 6/10
Gfe: 7/10 (limited english)
Overall: definitely worth a try

note to bonniesan: Estie is indeed very pretty but think the studio pic was badly done....maybe a live shot will be better. Pls bring in more pretty SYTs! :)

Bonniesan
25-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Thanks bro for FR. Have to agree the photo didn't do her justice. Her looks make up for the small boobs. Real good service, attitude. Weekends coming, members of my group please check via sms for special rate. :D

Bonniesan
28-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Las tfew days for ESTIE. Grab the chance, else, gone!