PDA

View Full Version : Here comes JEWEL!!! for this season...

Bonniesan
16-11-2006, 04:40 PM
Name : JEWEL
Nationality : Thai
weight : 45kg
height : 1.63m
Stats : 34C'24'35
Damage : $150/90min/2shots

waijai
17-11-2006, 10:35 AM
saw the pic not bad and made a booking... sms bonnie and got a slot. as usual, get to hotel gal will open door but peek from behind. in person quite chio and fair looking. chit chat a bit and found out she juz landed and i am "tee neung"! wow... finally kena first blood.

the bonk was fairly good and her pussy is tight and she frenches well. shall dispense with the details and give the stats:

looks: 7/10 (close resemblance to pic)
bod: 7/10 (nice bod, fair and no scar marks/tatoo)
boos: 7/10 (actually want to give higher but enhanced. but nice small nips)
bbbj: 8/10 (nice suction and deep throat action)
fj: 8/10 (tight pussy and nice butt to doggy.will to try positions)
CIM: yes (she took all after i remove condom and suck till last drop)
rtf: tempting but got many new chicks around. she is friendly and speaks ok english. will see how.

hthderrick
17-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Once again another sextifaction bonk with bonnie gal Jewel,receivea sms 2 days before from bonniesan that 3 gal is coming to our shore and bonnie ask me to take jewel as for Noelle i already tried her and RTF her many time liao...Estie bonnie told me is not my cup of tea...so LL take Jewel lor... upon seeing at her pics quite pretty looking so confirmed my dinner shall be Jewel,hahaha!

Yesterday finish my work quite early so hang around with frd s for kopi before heading down to the hotel my 1st slot is 7pm,kekeke!bonniesan why the 1st slot is getting later and later??finally times up head down to the hotel and receive a sms from bonnie saying that Jewel look prettier that the pics,wah!me kan jiong liao,quickly ask for the room number and proceed up,reach the room can hear water flowing from the bathroom tap,kekeke!my bath is ready thinking in my mind,knock!knock!when the doore open so a long hair and fair gal with pretty look giving me me a 'wai' and invited me in...

I make myself comfortable on the bed and she pour me a glass of water and also menthol sweet,she was wearing a black see thru dress inside the dress is a pair of matching colour bra and G-string see and she keep walking in front of me,me see already my little didi buay tahan!'want too break free' from my trouser,kekeke!i light up my cirggie and she came and sit next to me and give my hand,arm and neck massage while we chit chat,during talking my eyes is eyeing on her pair of knocker!!wah 'yai mak' she got really great body slender and no baby fats hor....

After finish my cirggie and she told me am i ready for shower?i reply yup!she help me take off my shoes,then my polo-T and pant fold them nicely and put it at the couch and i was standing there looking at her body while she undress and she reply while you want to shower with your undie,hahaha!i told her you help me undress all except my undies and she laugh and came over and take off my undie hahaha!we then proceed to the bathroom and make myself comfortable,she join me after i went in i notice that she got very fine pussy hair and trim to very little that you can even count them,hahaha!

She then slip her leg under my body and start to shower me cleaning me thru out and lifted my body higher and start to wash my didi and my boss,she pop my didi in her mouth and start to lick and bbbj me in the tub and also lick and sucking my testicale wah!sibei shiok!i like the feeling when she was using her tounge to lick and tickle my testicale:D she bbbj me for awhile and i told her to stop and continue on the bed she then pull me up and ask me to turn around and apply shower gel on my back and start to use her breast to rub and massage my back before we rinse up.

She help me dry up and pass me listrine to gurggle and we proceed to the bed and she was shivering coz the air con is on at that time,i ask her to off the air con she jump onto me and ask me to hug her tight me hud her and she hug me like a koala bear,she plunge a few kisses on my cheek and we start to french,ho!ho!ho!this gal can realyy french and she love it we were kissing and frenching for a good old 10min till i almost run out of breath but she keep attacking me,hahaha!at last me surrender!!she then start to lick my nipple all the way down to my didi and start to bbbj me this time she deep throat bbbj me untill she gota choke!!and want to vomit,i told her to go slowly and she smile at me,i run my finger and hand all over her body while me enjoying her bbbj.

She got very nice and smooth body even her face is so smooth,when my hand went down to her pussy she evn spread her both leg wider giving me excess to her love hole and i start to rub her clit with my finger she start to moan alittle soft and sexy moaning,she then climb up to me and want me to lick and suck her nipple me oblige an dstart to lick and suck both side and she moan even louder and she ask me to use my hand to massage her breast,her breast is enhance but quite soft me afraid that i grab her breast too hard she will feel pain so i carress her breast gentlely but she want me to grab harder her moaning come louder and louder me ask her to cap me she use her mouth to cap me all th way and she rode me cowgal.we was frenching all the way when she fj me cowgal.

It lasted on a couple of min and i shot my 1st load in her cowgal she,we then start to french again, my didi is still in her love hole,kekeke!i told her if you keep doing that i amd going to continue to bonk her 2 nd shot,hahaha!she reply ok!crazy gal,i told her to clean me up she gentlely and slowly take off the cd and clean my didi and cover it with towel and slept next to me and hug me and tell me 'Pak Pon Kon'mean rest awhile first,how too rest man her hand was all over my body palying with my nipple and then ticklering my belly button and then to my little bro strocking it and keep asking my little bro to 'wake up'kekeke!i told her she will regret if he wake up my little bro i told her i will bonk her till she cumm and she reply ok...

We then when in to the bathrrom for a quick wash up came out and she start to cathbath me again and follow by another round of bbbj and i ask her for 69 she oblige me startt o lick and flip her clit with my tounge she really got very little pussy hair in no time her pussy is wet and cover with her cunt juice she grab the cd and cap me with her mouth turn over and write me cowgal my 2nd shot usually take quite long to cumm,she began to thrust me from the top and me reciprocate back,she was moaning so loud and she french me deep and hard she take my hand to her bbobs and want me to grab her boobs hard an squezze it,i the grab her and place her down and i fj her missionary i start pump her slowly but deep she keep moaning,oei!oei!oei!every my didi enter her deep,i increase my paces when her moaning get louder,untill she suddenly jerk and lifted up her body afew time,fuck!!i know she cummed liao truth enough she cummed even the towel below her is so wet and my didi is cover with her juices.

and she look at me shyly and said 'ai set liao'meaning she cummed already and said sorry!to me coz she cummed before me,but she want me to continue and give her another orgasm,and i pump her doggie pussy my didi was trusting in and out in her wet cunt hole,kns her moaning damn loud an sexy till i cant take it anymore and cummed in her doggie position,we rested for awhile and told me and she keep saying sorry!!that she cummed first id she know that i take longer time to cummed she will control herself and cummed together withe me,i told her never mind and she said next time when i visit her again she will know what to do laio,wah!Bonnie bonnie!!!fatser arrange another slot for me,kekeke!she then wash up for me in the batrhroom and light a cirrgie for me put on my sock and then dress me up,and keep saying you must come an see me again na and say she will be here for two weeks,finishe my cirggie paid her with tips and she kiss me on my lips again and left the room with another sextified bonk.

Stat On Jewel
Look:8/10 (real person pretty my personal preference)
Body:9/10 (slender,smooth complexion and no baby fats)
Boobs:C cup (enhance but soft and sensetive nipples)
BBBJ:8/10 (slow,occassionaly deep throat,lot of licking and sucking on your boss)
FJ:8.5/10 (wet pussy with very fine and little pussy hair)
Frenching:8/10 (she can really french and she love it)
GFE:8/10
Service and attidute:9/10
Damages:$150/2shot/90min
RTF:promise her already so must go lor....

Bonniesan
17-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Bro, HTHDERRICK is first leh...... Must be she bluff....:)

Bonniesan
18-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Bros, more FRs for JEWEL please...

waijai
18-11-2006, 10:43 PM
ok lah... 2nd blood also not bad.:o
wat she told me was she reached hotel 7pm and was unpacking. jewel also mentioned she has a fren working in sg too but duno how to locate as she does not know her "work" name.
perhaps bonnie can help jewel locate her friend.

Bonniesan
21-11-2006, 03:41 AM
She found her friend, bro. And she's in a superb mood. Alot of good good comments. Where's the FRs?

jonash1984
21-11-2006, 03:42 AM
bro, can pm me her contact , she still available? im new here..pls guide me! thanks:)

axeman24
21-11-2006, 07:14 AM
Had a session with Jewel yesterday night, and i had no regret man but I might suggest to Bonnie that you can change the picture on your site cos it looks different from her real person. In terms of look I will give her a 8.5. Anyway knock on the door and she immediately open the door and lead me into the room. When she pour me a glass of water and sit beside me and tcss with me. I was quite impress with her english as she was able to converse pretty well in it.

After the ice breaking session, was help out with my clothes and she lead me into the bath tub. Where she wash me clean clean with her ever delicate pairs of hands and her body massage to top it. As the bath tub was pretty small I told her lets proceed to the bed.

Once on the bed, she did her sexy moves on me with some nice bbbj to top it while I am busy as well by fingering her till she was damn wet hee hee. I would say that her bbbj was quite sensous with occasional licking of the under carriage till I buay tahan and ask her to cap me to start the 1st round of live firing :D Only manage to bonk her in missionary as I can't hold too long as her moaning was really very steaming and the look on her face makes me cum in less then 15 mins or so and thus ends our 1st round.

While resting and waiting for the 2nd round she just lie beside you and hug you like you were her long lost lover and occasionally she will tickle my little bro to wake him up and carressing my under carriage as well. This girl really gives yoou the gf feeling.

Below is the stat

Name: Jewel
Face: 8.5
Boobs: C Enhance but still soft
BBBJ: Good but can do with a bit more suction
Frenching: Yes
FJ: Very accomadating and very horny keep massaging her own boobs while I was bonking her

peterparker89
21-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Woke up with a hard on yesterday and die die needed bonk. wanted to bring forward my session with Noelle but couldn't. Bonnie mentioned Jewel, so ok lor.

Short Stats below.

Looks : 6.5/10 - sorry, not my type. Bros into SYT will like.
Boobs : 7.5/10 - Handful. Enhanced but soft.
Figure : 8.5/10 - Slim, no fats. Very nice ass. Nice skin.
P**sy : 8.9/10 - very little hair. oduorless. delicious clit. My dick felt very very good in her. 1st round less than 10mins cannot "tong" explode! Very very wet lah.
BBBJ : 6.5/10 - Quite ok. But seriously, after my last week's menu, she lose lah.
Action : 8.5/10 - Her look, her moans, the way she twitch when she's cumming, the way she grabs my butt to bang her. Awesome!
Service : 7.5/10 - SOP. Bonnies gems nowadays got ISO liao. so SOP is good.
Attitude : 8.5/10 - very friendly, accomodating and chatty.
Overall : 7.5/10 - Can be higher. My fault, dun have chemistry with her.
RTF : No lah.

Anyway, thanks Bonn for the arrangement.

Cheers
pp89

Bonniesan
22-11-2006, 07:50 AM
Thanks bro Axeman and Peterparker for FRs. She's a friend of VIENNA. Same type of SYT.

Doofus
22-11-2006, 03:02 PM
Wrote this yesterday when SB was down..

=========================================

Just came back from session with Jewel this morning.

With all the fascination with SYTs in SB these days, I guess it is inevitable someone will ask: is she a SYT? I'd have to say a cautious No. The truth is that she is young looking and with a slim, fair, youthful and blemish free body, but she is not a conventionally pretty face. But based on those photos of what passes for SYTs, those girls look like they are still in their late teens. Very scared of jailbaits ;P

I feel that with her make up, Jewel looks slightly more mature than her real age. Still attractive... I found she bears a passing resemblance to Vivian, though I am probably biased when I say Vivian is still prettier.

That said, she is still a very very good partner in bed and in the bath. Her bathtub treatment is a real treat. I liked how she slowly lifted me up, and used her breasts to massage my chest and stomach, and then used her long fingernails to gently scratch my back. Feels really erotic. Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong slurping sounds with hints of deep throat action.. but I generally prefer the gentler twirly flicks on the more sensitive head. She finished off her act with a nice soapy bath full body rub.

In bed, the foreplay continued. I liked her gentle french kisses that grew in intensity when aroused. While she may seem a tad shy initially, I was taken a bit by surprise at how forward she was. I never knew most girls to be fond of fingering, but this girl kept egging me on to probe deeper and deeper (ps please cut your nails before you go, if you are keen to try this... I know some girls kena scratched badly).

Even after she came, I continued to finger her while she capped me and BJd me to get my bro hard.. and I plunged into her in missionary. Again, I felt her hands clasping me tightly to make me pump deeper and harder into her. She was quite tight and it didn't take long for me to come. I really liked how she liked to rock and rotate her hips for maximum impact.

She claimed later it was the first time she came (but seeing how she lied to one of the bros earlier.. haha), I am a little sceptical.

I wasn't up for second round so we just laid there and chatted. Found out she was from Chiangmai, which explains her fairness and I saw pics of her sister (whom she claims is prettier than her... she did look quite pretty from her hp photos)

Her level of English was pretty good, so it wasn't duck vs chicken talk.

I really liked that her body is taut, very thin and blemish and tattoo-free. Hands can't stop feeling the incredible smoothness, over and over again. And I liked that she is like a very innocent, clean living girl.. doesn't smoke (hair and mouth no after-taste of cigarettes), doesn't like drinking and no tattoos (real nice turn on for me).

Da Wing
22-11-2006, 07:44 PM
The rain this afternoon made me very HORNY!!

Decided to call Bonniesan after reading some good reports on Jewel for a session this afternoon (if possible). Must be due to the rain, was given a slot this very afternoon.

At the appointed time, went to the room and was greeted by a very slim SYT. Chatted a bit on the bed to size her up. So far, so good. She was friendly and her English was passable. Helped to take off my shoes and clothes and proceeded for the SOP bath.

While washing you, she would use her size 32C melons to give your didi a nice massage. She would then put it between her melons for a good rub.

Was feeling very comfortable but was able to contain my ammo instead of shooting it there and then.

Next proceeded to the bed and she came in afterwards to give me a good catbath and her BBBJ was superb. Lacks a bit of suction but was good. Turned her over for a missionary and later to doggie. Her moaning was very seductive and could not take it any longer and exploded the first salvo in the doggie position. Did some frenching during the deed and was she really into it. Tongues were fighting like there were no tomorrow!!

Rested a while and she lay beside me just like a GF and while we tcss abit to get the mood going, she was all this time stroking little brother. Before I knew it, little bro was at attention "Mari Kita". She went down on me and decided to give it a 69. She wasn't very much into it and decided to let her do the work instead. She then cap me and started off in a cowgirl postion riding me. We then went back to missionary and did a few other positions. Was banging her for awhile and was she really into it with her moaning getting louder and louder and her legs gripping me tightly. Her nails was also piercing my back as she shouted "I'm cumming" while playing with her boobs.

With such a display of showmanship, I could not take it any longer and exploded. Wanted to do CIM, but did not have the chance.

Good session overall. Some info on her, she claims she is 22 years and from Changmai but studying in Bangkok in Finance. Been here for five days and already home sick for the family. So you bros out there, do take care of this SYT and treat her gently.

My thanks to Bonniesan for accommodating me at such short notice. Have been a regular so far and will definitely support more. Bonniesan, do let me know of any new and good stocks coming in as I will definitely be game!!

Da Wing

Bonniesan
23-11-2006, 09:43 AM
Sure bro!!! Thanks for FR. And look out in group for new stock today!!! :)

adapter
23-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Now adays so hard to get to into SBF.... dont know what happened?

Anyway, keep it short. Had a session with this JEWEL. Have to say that she's damn cute, and that body of hers, with that type of look she gave, and the kisses, frenchings, just not much words can describe.

The session is just WONDERFUL!!

Already booked my RTF, kiasu, but judge by my session, it may get a long queue. ;)

adapter
23-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Now adays so hard to get to into SBF.... dont know what happened?

Anyway, keep it short. Had a session with this JEWEL. Have to say that she's damn cute, and that body of hers, with that type of look she gave, and the kisses, frenchings, just not much words can describe.

Already booked my RTF, kiasu, but judge by my session, it may get a long queue. ;)

Bonniesan
24-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Bros,

Members of yahoo group, please visit group site to view for "GREAT THINGS" happening!!!

Bonniesan
25-11-2006, 09:03 AM

Sorry bro, forget to thank you for FR yesterday. I also have difficulties logging in yesterday....

sekmo
25-11-2006, 11:51 AM
First, thanks to bro bonniesan for arranging the wonderful session with Jewel yesterday night. :D

As usual, got the recommendation from bro bonniesan that Jewel is powerful. So booked a session with her yesterday night to see how powerful she is. Upon opening the door, Wow!!! An innocent looking gal, with curves to die for stood behind the door and greeted me. An angel-devil combination! Bros I don't bluff you. Upon seeing the curves on her tight body, I was immediately turned on liao!

So sat down and TCSS with her, before going the shower with her. When she undress, Wow!! again. Her boobs, although enhanced, makes me more excited with her light-brown, eraser nipples! Muahaha! I start to imagine all the fine-tuning later...

Shower was SOP. Anyway, proceed to bed where Jewel immediately start her attack. I just let her do whatever she wants, kissing me, catbath, and more catbath, before she moves down and start giving me a BBBJ. And then I noticed she positioned herself in a way where I can play with her boobs and cunt at the same time. So I just fondle her enhanced boobs, which feels quite nice, not hard at all. Her cunt is still dry, so I just give her "the finger" until she pulled my finger out and say: "I want now..." C'mon, Jewel, just ride me!! As she capped me, she said: "You go on top of me?" No problem! So we switched, and I started pumping her in missionary, slow and hard. Building up the momentum, I turned her around, and start pumping her furiously in doggie-style. After a few pumping, she stopped me and requested: "Can I go on top of you?" Wah! This is a girl who really knows what she want! Ok! As you wish, Madam! So she lowered herself down on me, and started rocking herself to ecstasy. When I sensed I'm coming liao, I sit up, and started giving my last few pumps before I give up in sitting-lotus position...

So proceed to wash-up, and rest on the bed before beginning my second shot. Jewel went to the fridge and hand me a Red Bull, "Give you energy..." OMG! First time a gal actually gave me a Red Bull after sex! Does she mean it will be more wild during second shot?? As I drank finished the Red Bull while pondering, she threw away my can, and throw herself on me "I want now..." Erm...Madam, I not yet recovered leh? "I help you..." Wah! Under her continuous HJ, BBBJ, and catbath attacks, my didi was "forcefully" wake up! Now I understand why bro bonniesan say Jewel's powerful!

So she begin lowering herself down again, and start horse-riding on me. I just laid down there, and played with her boobs, "fine-tuning" her eraser nipples on-and-off. Then I asked her to turn around, and ride me with her back facing me. As her cunt was trimmed until quite fine, I have a good view of my didi disappearing into her cunt over and over again, macham like another mouth giving me a BBBJ! Then we switched position, and I start drilling her in doggie while standing up. And she moaned and moaned, until so loud, I can't hear the TV in the background! (The TV was switched on BTW) It was such a sight, watching her butt bouncing off me each time I pumped her, and her hands keeps grabbing on the bedsheet each time I launched my attack. Finally, I turned her around, and did her in missionary while lifting her waist up, and I finally released my second shot, with her still grinding to me...

To summarize, Jewel is a GEM not to be missed! (No pun intended...)

Face: 8.5/10 (Real person looks definitely better than the photo)
Body: 9/10 (Slim, with curves to die for!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Although enhanced, nice shape and eraser nipples make up for it)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Wet and deep, with enough sunction to make you high)
FJ: 9.5/10 (A gal who knows what she want, and makes you enjoy every moment)
GFE: Yes
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: Yes
RTF: Definitely, but too much babes around to attract my attention liao...

RogerChongZY
26-11-2006, 09:47 AM
So she begin lowering herself down again, and start horse-riding on me. I just laid down there, and played with her boobs, "fine-tuning" her eraser nipples on-and-off. Then I asked her to turn around, and ride me with her back facing me. As her cunt was trimmed until quite fine, I have a good view of my didi disappearing into her cunt over and over again, macham like another mouth giving me a BBBJ! Then we switched position, and I start drilling her in doggie while standing up. And she moaned and moaned, until so loud,

To summarize, Jewel is a GEM not to be missed! (No pun intended...)

Read your FR also steam. 10q bro.
Sis Bonnie. So many gal at 1 time you bring in.
Money and leg will go weak fast. Check your sms:D

forumer
26-11-2006, 09:51 AM
Her boobs, although enhanced, makes me more excited with her light-brown, eraser nipples!

wah... i love eraser nipples... :)

scott999
27-11-2006, 02:37 AM
FR on Jewel

think a lot of kids on holiday surfing sammyboy; loading of pages takes forever.
knn only manage to log in today.

Couldn't get Noelle for a few days; so next best choice was her and i must say - it is really with no regrets.
Had this wonder Jewel last week. Until today, Still cannot forget...

my FR style usually in point form; straight to the point so you can zoom in to the area that matters most to you. (eg. face, boobs, bbbj etc)

Photo Accuracy: 80%
Face: 8/10 (Real person looks better. Very Sweet! the type u can bring out to the streets and be proud. she got nice long hair, super nice smell)
Height: 1.64m
Bath: 6/10 (SOP with a bit of body/breast massage. but i like the way she use her breast to wash my dickie - amazing stuff:p )
Body: 8.5/10 (One of the best I have seen + Fair skin - rare find!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Although artificial, it was done very nicely - good to look at, nice to press. I like it when she use her breast to 'wash' my didi. knn, sibe song! I know i mentioned it for the 2nd time..hehe)
BBBJ: 6/10 (This is my only complain. very so-so bj. yr balls will get very lonely)
FJ: 8/10 (she will accomodate all positions. She knows how to fake it damn well, i almost fall for it until i read the earlier FRs. some moments she screamed very loud then i ask her if it is painful (but she say it is not, but because you are too good). She makes you feel like you are really a stud and she is enjoying the entire process too. Boost yr ego high high; head big big. But like most girls, her eyes were shut for the entire fj. Got eye contact will better enhance the experience. This is the difference i find bonking local girls that i manage to bed, and thai gals. Maybe closing eyes they can perform better or they need to imagine that you are Jay Chou and not Fei Yu Ching :D )
GFE: 10/10 (This is one girl that will make you fall in love with her one... dangerous, you will unknowingly feel like you are her bf. good for fellow samsters who are single)
Frenching: Can but I avoid.
Massage: 7/10 (not bad!)
RTF: nope, still hoping to try Noelle if she is still around. missed the first round, hope not to miss it this time.

Bonniesan
28-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks bros for FRs.... Last few days for JEWEL. No try, no more. :)

hthderrick
28-11-2006, 09:43 AM
hello bros,i am back already:D

Bonniesan
28-11-2006, 09:44 AM
And haven't reach, book session. You good!!!

Gear_man
28-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Hi Bonniesan,

Sorry for the late FR.

As i mostly make arrangement last minute and fussy customer, i need to thank you for your ever top customer oriented attitude!
Thumbs up :)

Not too good in FR hence a short one.

Looks: 7.5 (Her looks will grows in you, 8 eventually)
Body: 8 (She has a nice slim body n good looking butt, great for doggie)
Boobs: 7 (was rather skeptical over enhanced boobs but hers are not too bad)
BBBJ: 7 (good suctions and nice moans)
Cathbath: 7 (patient and ever-ready to pls)
FJ: 8.5 (Gosh she was horny!!! she is a CowGal, great hips grinding and did her in doggie during the 2nd shot. She was Loud.... VERY LOUD :eek: especially when she is cumming and she tells u going into turbo mode !!!)

Overall a great session but no massage from her maybe she was tired as well anyway her forte is not massage.

Thanks again BonnieSan.

po_san_7
28-11-2006, 09:58 PM

Sorry bro, forget to thank you for FR yesterday. I also have difficulties logging in yesterday....

recaro76
30-11-2006, 02:52 AM
Sorry for the late FR, try jewel when on reservist last week below is my FR..

Looks : 8.5/10 -
Boobs : 7.5/10 - Handful.
Figure : 8.5/10 - Slim, Nice skin.
P**sy : 8.9/10 - Hairless.
BBBJ : 6.5/10 - Quite ok.
Action : 8.5/10 - Her look, her moans damm happening.
Service : 7.5/10 - Service was good.
Attitude : 8.5/10 - very friendly.
Overall : 8.5/10 - Very good, actually wanna have fun with her today, but heard that she's back to thailand. Too bad if she back i will look for her again.

bored
30-01-2007, 02:58 AM
FR on Jewel

Just came back from a super wonderful session with Jewel. Was feeling itchy tonite and decided to give Bonniesan a call to check out the latest Budget Gal Annie from another thread but was told she was fully booked for the nite. Thus was recommended Jewel instead . Was pretty reluctant to try at first but finally decided to trust Bonniesan due to her long standing reputation of providing very good gals with fantastic service.

Upon arriving at the pre arranged location i was given the room no. thru SmS. proceeded to the Room No. that was given and decided on knock on the door as there was no doorbell.. heard the water running inside and at first tot that the customer b4 me hasn't left yet . At that moment i felt pretty anxious on how she would look like in person after reading soo much abt gals who turn out looking soo much diff from those makeover pics that were posted . But then the anxiousness immeditely turned into excitement when the door opened and there in front of me was this petite gal who looks soo much better than wat was shown in the photo.

Damn i think i suck and writing a detailed FR .. soo i guess i should summarize the whole session..

Face - (9/10) 80% look like pic. 20% No. Reason : She looks soo much better in person
Body - Petite (8/10)
Breast - Handful for such a petite gal (7/10)
Bath - 7/10 SOP ( Soo clean go home no need to bathe already )
BJ - Very Hardworking , CIM 8/10
Fingering - YES
FJ - Super willing to please (8.5/10)
Attitude - 9.5/10
GFE - 9.5/10
RTF - Yes!

She's one gal that gives u a super GFE . Never once i had a working gal who came close to matching her never attitutde n her playfullyness. A Super must try gal and and u will know exectly wat i mean.

scott999
30-01-2007, 03:29 PM
FR on Jewel

Just came back from a super wonderful session with Jewel...

For one moment i saw this thread resurface again, I tot this goddess is back! Ho say liao...
But I think the current Jewel that you up is different from the one from this thread...

bored
01-02-2007, 04:07 PM
yuppers.. same one as the pic.. cant go wrong with the tattoo... she doesnt look good on pic but real person soo much better...