PDA

View Full Version : Water Crystal

janus69
16-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Tried this joint in the Upp Bukit Timah area recently; large pink signboards, won't miss, facing big carpark, entrance next to a posh restaurant.

Entrance: $30/hr.

Ambience: entrance with a full length curtain, more like a fuck shop than HC, four main rooms, only saw one with two cubicles, nicely airconditioned. Don't know if mattress available. Dim lighting; looked neat and clean. Minus point only one toilet one shower.

Girls: heard there are 8, saw three not bad looking (5-7), ard mid to late 20s.

Had Bai Xue or Ah Xue. Not good at massage. But friendly and eager to please :p, quite insistent on specials, provides FJ with BJ, BJ. Quoted me $100 for FJ, but too tired.

RTF: maybe, to try out the other girls. Haven't tried so don't know if others provide good massage. But this place more for specials. Told it opens till late 1.30 am.

Enjoy and be safe.

Ultra Taro
16-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info bro... isnt near courts & those kopitiams, boon tong kee etc? Upp bt timah quite seluded, should be quite safe....

lustyboi23
18-11-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi brother, to ans yr question will kill off this shop. Why dun you scout around and find it. Its not hard. I went yesterday and found it. Its not that prominant but it can be found.

There are a total of 6 gers as i was told by my masager coco. She's got D cup boobs. I book 30 1hr massage. But she was done massaging in 15 mins. She kept on trying to ask mi for full package 100 bucks. I decline untill she agree to strip fully and gave mi top notch service.So i decided to give mi a try.

I was surprised as if she strip fully, she may not have time to wear her clothes in case of a raid. But i have to say her serivce was very pro and class. She would lick my jewels with her tougue and even my ass hole. wah, i was erected in mins. then she gave mi a boobs massage from my back to my front. very shiok. she caped mi and rode mi like a cow ger before i did her missionary and exploded in mins.

Overall a good experience, after i came out of the room, saw a few other gers that r quite chio and would like to try. Brothers, who says the west side no action. check it out if u have the time.:D

lustyboi23
18-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi brother, to ans yr question will kill off this shop. Why dun you scout around and find it. Its not hard. I went yesterday and found it. Its not that prominant but it can be found.

There are a total of 6 gers as i was told by my masager coco. She's got D cup boobs. I book 30 1hr massage. But she was done massaging in 15 mins. She kept on trying to ask mi for full package 100 bucks. I decline untill she agree to strip fully and gave mi top notch service.So i decided to give mi a try.

I was surprised as if she strip fully, she may not have time to wear her clothes in case of a raid. But i have to say her serivce was very pro and class. She would lick my jewels with her tougue and even my ass hole. wah, i was erected in mins. then she gave mi a boobs massage from my back to my front. very shiok. she caped mi and rode mi like a cow ger before i did her missionary and exploded in mins.

Overall a good experience, after i came out of the room, saw a few other gers that r quite chio and would like to try. Brothers, who says the west side no action. check it out if u have the time.:D

lustyboi23
18-11-2006, 04:00 PM

janus69
18-11-2006, 05:44 PM
I agree with bro lustyboi23.

Let's help keep this place around a little longer. Bros who have been there, please refrain from discussing the location.

Scrubber
19-11-2006, 08:54 PM
Roughly where is this new shop? Is it along Chun Tin Road that stretch? :confused:

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 03:37 AM
Roughly where is this new shop? Is it along Chun Tin Road that stretch? :confused:
bro, i tink better if you go through the pm route :)

5stars
22-11-2006, 11:39 AM
I live near that area.

This TN merely make up by PDMMs, not SYTs.

Don't be deceived by the adverts on New Paper.

lustyboi23
22-11-2006, 01:49 PM
Hi brothers, its what the threatstarter said. you just need to do some searching to find your pot of gold. anyway, there r PDMMs and also young gers there. have fun. while go again when vitamin M is topped up.:D

janus69
23-11-2006, 09:47 AM
I have received some PM from bros who are keen to know the exact location. Some are very "young" in the forum, and I can't tell if they are AV in disguise.

I'm not OKT, I don't need to help the girls advertise. And maybe everyone will like to see this place around a bit longer.

So, like what Bro Lustiboi said, please do a little bit of searching on your own.

muahahaha
23-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Just passed by the place today.

Was kinda surprised because I've always been around the area but have never noticed the presence of this joint.

Anyway, didn't dare to try. I shall wait for others to post FR first. :D

**Don't PM me asking for location. Just need to open your eyes big big.

ECBM
28-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Shop in Chinese : 水玲珑

Entrance: $30/hr.(Have to pay 1st)

Ambience: entrance with a full length pink curtain, more like a fuck shop than HC, four main rooms, nicely airconditioned. no mattress available only massage bed. Dim lighting; looked neat and clean. Minus point only one toilet one shower.

Girls: Normal days about 6, not bad looking (5-7), ard mid to late 20s to mid 30s. All are SP,VP,WP holder no PDMMs arounds when I was there.

The one I tire Not good at massage. But friendly and eager to please (gf feeling) , quite insistent on specials, provides FJ with BJ, BBBJ. Quoted me $100 for FJ. Even ask wanna to have 2 or 3 gals to serve u.

Hope all this info help...
Enjoy and be safe.

**Don't PM me asking for location. read the 1st post and you will able find it lar.

ECBM
28-11-2006, 12:37 AM
double post