PDA

View Full Version : My first FR on a japaness FL

desbear
16-11-2006, 08:54 AM
After such a long time of bonking at geylang and reading the post you brudders post in the forum ... finally decided to register myself and made me useful...

Having been reading wonderful story from Bro LENS and Bro Cubeslover and was PCC everytime i read their story ... fnally cannot control anymore decided to go geylang for a good round of sex..

Reach geylang at around 4am and was doing a quick search from lor 14 to lor 8 ... lock on to a target at lor 10 there with nice big boobs and sweet face prc ... ask how much and was told $80 bucks ... decided to hold the horse first and go and look for my regular OKT at lor 10 ... before i can find him ... some other OKT came up and ask want gals or not .... got thai .. viat and JAP ... i was thinking OMG Jap ... tried one few mths back and the feeling was good ... so when to look for my reg OKT ...

Finally saw him and ask wat good stuff today.... without delay he brought me to see the goods ... upon reaching there ... my eyes lock onto a SYT very cute gal and slim ... wearing a short pants and spagatie strip white blouse with a pink colour bra was making me drool man ... after that scan around at others gals avaliable .... as i was looking around he told that sweet looking gal at the corner is a jap ... hey that was the one that i lock onto .... mai tu liao .... ask for the damage and was qoute $150 .... since its my reg OKT so support him lar....

Proceed to a room and proceed to undress ourself ... atmosphere was quite and both of us shy shy ma.... after undressing ... when to the shower ... over there TCSS for awhile to break the ice as she bath me ...offer to bath her also and she agree ... and this help us to get comfortable with each other .... once done proceed to the bed and with the SOP catbath ...
start at my nipple first ... licking and suction was quite strong ... just right for me ... quite shiok ... at the same time was tuning her brown nipple and pussy... the nipple is quite big i must say ... slightly bigger that the eraser on top of the pencil ...

Next she proceed to my manhood licking my shaft and sucking my balls.... after a while took a cap and cap me before giving me a bj... bj was ok as suction is not very strong here.... as i was fiingering her .. she was getting wet as welll... than after a few min of blowing she beign to ride on me ... the feeling was good as her pussy is fairly tight .... was bonking in that position and pull her body downwards so i can suck her nipple ... after awhile i sit up and fuck her while still huggin at her ... as she is quite small size .. it was easy to hug .... next i ask her to hug me tight and decided to fuck her while i standing up on the floor ... her legs was locking behind my butts with her hands locking behind my neck... my hands was supporting her butts and begin to thurst her this way ... this is one of my favourite position was boking a small size gal .... seem she enojying it as her moans is getting louder and louder and with some japaness words throw into it ... those that we heard from the jap av .... "ita ita ...." those words and her moans making me more turn on and thrust her harder.... i felt she had cum as she was getting real wet that wet my thighs and goin area as well....

after a few round no stamina liao ... had to lay her on the bed and continue with missionary than doggie .... i was standing on the floor and she at the edge of the bed as i enter her at doggie position ... her small round butt was firm and was very shiok to fuck her from behind....after a while push her forwards flat on the bed and continune to fuck her from behind... the moaning and the slight of her smooth round ass soon made me cum ....

rest on the bed as she help me take out the cd and clean my dick... after that she rest on my chest ... could see that she is exhausted too ... TCSS for a while in broken english and japaness while playing with each other nipple and stroking each other. very much GF feeling.

think i have been long winded ... as this is my first time writting a fr ma ... hope u guys can give me some pointers ...

anyway she going back this sat ... so catch her while u can .. she is together with two other jap ... one of them her sister ... didn't get to see them as they were being book ...

name : yuri 20yrs old
looks: 7.5/10
boods: a cup
height: about 160 cm
body not too sure about this ... maybe is 31a 24 28 basically small built
bj : 6/10
fucking:8/10
fingering: yes
frenching: not try maybe she had bj me before i kiss her
anal: not try
cim: not try
rtf: yes ...definately

hope i did not offended anybody here ... esp if u happen to be her OKT because i dun know u also ... sorry ... just want to post my fr here for the brudders here to try if they want too...

curiouslooker
16-11-2006, 07:59 PM
bro,
which house did you went?

Amber
16-11-2006, 09:33 PM
wah which house... we need to know

nickiesunny
17-11-2006, 02:20 AM
nice FR there bro.. i always go GL often but no luck to see any jap ger one .. :( care to share the house number? thanks

desbear
17-11-2006, 04:20 AM
hi curiouslooker ...

i did not go to any of the house ... i was first apporach by the OKT standing near frangrance hotel at lor 10 there and was told by them they have jap gals onboard... so i went to look for my OKT there to confirm and went to book that jap gal... maybe u can go down and verify whether wat i say is true... if u familiar with that place... there is a corner near there where there are russian babes standing at the corner of the hotel waiting for biz ... if u guys know wat i mean ... gd luck bro

crispy
17-11-2006, 04:27 AM
wow bro desbear,been wanting to try jap gals for very long.will go down check it out on the place u mention.thks for the directions anyway ;)

forumer
17-11-2006, 05:22 AM
this is new... jap FL in GL...

Hanxinco88
17-11-2006, 06:43 AM
this is new... jap FL in GL...

sure or not???? Jap FL in GEYLANG!!!....hmmm????
This is very interesting.....

stephan
17-11-2006, 11:31 AM
We all should know what is so call "Jap" FL in Geylang or Singapore hor? :D

Sometimes
17-11-2006, 11:43 AM
May not be real "japs", not sure. But one thing I can confirm too is that the OKTs at lor 10 are promoting these japs as I just walk pass there on tue, which I thought my ears hear wrongly at 1st too.

slyer
17-11-2006, 11:51 AM
sure or nt gt jap fl in geylang? u sure she can speak jap??

desbear
18-11-2006, 04:59 AM
thanks bro sometimes for verifiying some point for me ... thanks ...

you guys can sure go down and check it out right if u guys dun believe me ... i have tried twice and they were speaking to me in japaness acent ... having work in a japaness lounge before .. i sure know how to differenciate a local speaking japaness or a true blue japaness ...

there is no harm to u or cause your pocket to burn if wat i say is false ... properly waste some travelling expense of yours only ... the OKT there will bring u up to the hotel to look at the gals first before u confirm with them wat ...

anyway this gals are sharing the room in the hotel .. if u are interested ... the OKt will bring u up to their room to look at them .... if deal is done.. it done in the room while the rest of the girls will go to the staircase to wait for the room to be vacant ...

anyway i understand they are leaving on sat ... so guess u guys do not have the chance anymore ... can still go and try your luck though....

they will be back in jan again ... till than will update again