PDA

View Full Version : Guys, what's your definition of a perfect lady?

ipwnyou
08-08-2016, 10:17 AM
As I was doing shopping for lingeries last night, it comes across my mind on what does guys prefer their ladies to be?

For example, what should they wear:
1. Inside (Eg. Lace bras/lace full undies/vstrings)
2. Outside (Eg. Dress/Mini or maxi Skirts/Loose or tight fitting clothes)

Also, your colour preferences? I see so many red colours selling out there but of course, not all ladies suits to wear red. I'm a fan of black 😛

How about shoes? What kind of shoes do you prefer your perfect lady to wear? Flats? Sandals? Wedges? Boots? Stilts?

In terms of looks, what hairstyle should it be?

For makeup, what are you preferences too? Eg. Lipstick only or eyeliner/blusher with concealer or full makeup?

Other than what they wear, are you a boob, butt or legs person?

Sorry for the draggy post. Thanks for reading!

HelloAngel
08-08-2016, 10:22 AM
You mean attributes and preferences of guys? There is no perfect lady, just like there is no perfect man. As long as you like the gal, everything else will fall in place along the way. But people change as they grow up so that's why many people wonder what happened to that perfect wife/hb they married. :D:D

ipwnyou
08-08-2016, 10:26 AM
You mean attributes and preferences of guys? There is no perfect lady, just like there is no perfect man. As long as you like the gal, everything else will fall in place along the way. But people change as they grow up so that's why many people wonder what happened to that perfect wife/hb they married. :D:D

Yes, all guys preferences differs which is why the reason I asked (Personality aside). As a married woman, I am willing to dress up based on what my hubby likes but of course he doesn't really care on my looks at all :p

michelle535
08-08-2016, 10:32 AM
5S:
Sexy
Seductive
Sensual
Submissive
Sweet
&
well mannered

carlodalee
08-08-2016, 11:50 AM
Perfect Lady Make Your
Dick Hard.
Not Your Life

Blackenrose
08-08-2016, 12:25 PM
Yes, all guys preferences differs which is why the reason I asked (Personality aside). As a married woman, I am willing to dress up based on what my hubby likes but of course he doesn't really care on my looks at all :p
Since your hubby doesn't care much about your looks, you don't have to worry so much. I think he will find you looking great.

conly
08-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Perfect Lady Make Your
Dick Hard.
Not Your Life

A stranger does that.

Kujay
08-08-2016, 02:06 PM
Perfect Lady Make Your
Dick Hard.
Not Your Life

Lol at that :D

badboy
08-08-2016, 03:12 PM
A perfect lady is one who makes me perfectly happy.

Badboy

Restless Wind
08-08-2016, 05:08 PM
Perfect Lady Make Your
Dick Hard.
Not Your Life

Sadly that does not happen in real life . She will make your life hard .