PDA

View Full Version : KTV Chongsters who don't pay up

Confusius
07-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Didn't find any thread on this, thought it may b a good idea to compile a list as well.

Guys, need your help to ID this chongster
Wechat ID: wbjr123, don't have his SBF nick.
Claims his name to b Daniel, in RSAF as drones pilot.
Short guy, abt 1.6m tall, curly hair, no specs.

Went K2 with him last week but he disappeared half way without paying for his share of drinks and girl tips. Owe me $159.
Gave him 1 week to pay up but no reply from him.

Anybody can help me id him so I can claim back $?

Thanks in advance for your help!

BADDDman
08-08-2016, 01:12 PM
BRO - GOOD POST - hope you can find that idiot :mad:

There is even this idiot GUY in social media - who went around few MPs and NOT paying for massage after service is done.

Behaving like a spoilt boy spilling milk + calling police on the spot to raid the MP + MLs.

It seems there are bros who think they can go for FREEBIES ....shamefully sad......:mad::mad:

Didn't find any thread on this, thought it may b a good idea to compile a list as well.

Went K2 with him last week but he disappeared half way without paying for his share of drinks and girl tips. Owe me $159.

SAFFRONnation
08-08-2016, 01:30 PM
Badddman is right -

This young chap was warned by POLICE after making 2 prank reports against PRC-owned MPs in recent days. He refused to pay $$ after both ML sessions.

His clear Photos had been ID + circulated to all MPs in social media web.

All MPs are on alert for this shameful FREE-LOADER guy in his 30s now......:mad:

BRO - GOOD POST - hope you can find that idiot :mad:

There is even this idiot GUY in social media - who went around few MPs and NOT paying for massage after service is done.

Behaving like a spoilt boy spilling milk + calling police on the spot to raid the MP + MLs.

It seems there are bros who think they can go for FREEBIES ....shamefully sad......:mad::mad:

SAFFRONnation
08-08-2016, 06:08 PM
For a good thread - i upp TS 39 pts 👌

kiko
08-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Geminizz is another guy Whom hit and run in KTV , any bros got hit by him recently .. !

Optimus_Prime
08-08-2016, 09:15 PM
Geminizz is another guy Whom hit and run in KTV , any bros got hit by him recently .. !

Should Shame all these tips runner

bigangry
09-08-2016, 12:57 PM

bro next time try not to go ktv sessions with strangers. alot of this shit. i also got conned of a few hundreds before i learn my lesson.

Confusius
10-08-2016, 12:04 PM
bro next time try not to go ktv sessions with strangers. alot of this shit. i also got conned of a few hundreds before i learn my lesson.

I've chong quite a few sessions with bros met in SBF (strangers). first time I kena run payment.
There are steady bros out there, thankfully more than cheapos. :D

I'll probably collect payment due at the door hereof regardless.

The "cheapo" obviously read my post as he deducted my rep points and called me stupid. :cool:

Cheers to all the steady chongsters!

newbie85
12-08-2016, 03:19 AM
Wanna share about another notorious cheongster. Alvin Or Ah Xiong. Heard now he has a gimmick called Andy. His modus operandi is to borrow money from cheongster and pretend to say no money to pay. His nicks are Whitescraf, Gunner8888 and Bigbear. Look out for a fat guy in specs with t shirt and shorts. Cheong safe and avoid him at all cost bros. :D

Mariangel
12-08-2016, 01:52 PM
ok, senior bros. me noted. will take noted. thank you.

SAFFRONnation
12-08-2016, 05:30 PM
Very wise advice by Confusius -
Always collect $$ upfront before the fun starts 🖒

In fact certain MPs + HCs require payments before massage session starts - for exactly the same reasons.

Beware - there are Free Loader customers out there. Our society is getting stressful and there are these mentally-depressed cheapos who can get away without paying any $......

I've chong quite a few sessions with bros met in SBF (strangers). first time I kena run payment.
There are steady bros out there, thankfully more than cheapos. :D

I'll probably collect payment due at the door hereof regardless.

The "cheapo" obviously read my post as he deducted my rep points and called me stupid. :cool:

Cheers to all the steady chongsters!

subidowa
12-08-2016, 06:13 PM
Wanna share about another notorious cheongster. Alvin Or Ah Xiong. Heard now he has a gimmick called Andy. His modus operandi is to borrow money from cheongster and pretend to say no money to pay. His nicks are Whitescraf, Gunner8888 and Bigbear. Look out for a fat guy in specs with t shirt and shorts. Cheong safe and avoid him at all cost bros. :D

Wa heng I read this. I realise this whitescraf also jioing pple for KTV and wanna jio me go. Heng never go.

mrclowndude
12-08-2016, 08:32 PM

Walauweiiiiii.....so cheapo siaaa.......the guy......

Thats y.....i enjoy alone.....

BroLouis
13-08-2016, 01:56 AM
That is so fuck up.

Ramster
14-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Knn... If got one person I can understand... So many cheapos... If like that, just sit at home pcc lah... Read the thread also dulan... Feel like hantam the bugger if I catch him... CB...

trident
14-08-2016, 06:24 PM
wah lan, got this type of people exist..
face palm

adonis
14-08-2016, 06:37 PM
Are there bad hats who say they work in high flying positions and drive flashy luxury cars but still behave like this?

Confusius
16-08-2016, 12:30 PM
Adonis, unless you can verify, what they tell you of what they work as or own, take it casually with a pinch of salt.

Yes, I know of rare few well-to-do ppl who are really stingy with money and calculate with u to the last cent.

Haven't come across any who run payment on me though. :D

kronthos
16-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Yup. I've been hit by him too. Well .. you live and learn.

No more Mr. nice guy.

ilovepantyhose
22-08-2016, 07:43 AM
This thread is CGH version 2.0? Hehehe :X

Stir ah stir :p

VIETLONER
22-08-2016, 12:41 PM

I heard that this guy always chiong ktv and work high post with very good pay. Why still do this type of cheapo things? Really don't understand.

Satay123
22-08-2016, 02:10 PM
Rich people likes cheap thrills :D

btw who wants a session at Phoenix???

gjrt
22-08-2016, 04:52 PM
There's saying "you don't get rich by being generous" XD

@bro Satay123 when n where is Phoenix?

Satay123
24-08-2016, 02:16 AM
Phoenix@ farrer.

szczesny
26-08-2016, 11:51 PM

kena from him few years ago, book gal then run away never pay share of drinks and tips...

Joe25
27-08-2016, 12:14 AM
Went out with him countless times to ktv and vn and didn't tio hit by him... suay suay 2 months back got surprise hit from him and make me nearly no money pay the room charge because that day only take $200 and forget to bring card out... best part is I didn't ask him to pay but wechat tio block by him next day... wondering still got how many bro hit by him too

Langlang88
27-08-2016, 12:59 AM
There's saying "you don't get rich by being generous" XD

@bro Satay123 when n where is Phoenix?

haha agree with bro too :D