PDA

View Full Version : Should my bro go for her?! Is she unhappy in r/s?

Biggun980
07-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Guys I need help I don't want to give bad advice to my bro!!!!!!!! Is like that. My bro like this girl for afew years. He want to chase her when she become single but the last time she broke up she never announce. Then she got new bf. The bf not bad lah. Just the girl dont look really happy. So my bro think he maybe got chance if he show concern talk to her now. He think they got chance break up. He show me her pics I think is fine got bf and both smile smile. He say she not real happy because she never post pics of flowers and gifts and the bf never upload their pic one. Look like she is the only one putting effort. The girl is uni grad and look decent to me like the kind can be wife and bring out. Okay say so much I want to ask you guys if my bro should make a move now does the girl feel unhappy because I dont want my bro go disturb other ppl r/s if ppl happy.

ddog
07-08-2016, 02:58 AM
TS bro=loser

korin
07-08-2016, 06:53 AM
Guys I need help I don't want to give bad advice to my bro!!!!!!!! Is like that. My bro like this girl for afew years. He want to chase her when she become single but the last time she broke up she never announce. Then she got new bf. The bf not bad lah. Just the girl dont look really happy. So my bro think he maybe got chance if he show concern talk to her now. He think they got chance break up. He show me her pics I think is fine got bf and both smile smile. He say she not real happy because she never post pics of flowers and gifts and the bf never upload their pic one. Look like she is the only one putting effort. The girl is uni grad and look decent to me like the kind can be wife and bring out. Okay say so much I want to ask you guys if my bro should make a move now does the girl feel unhappy because I dont want my bro go disturb other ppl r/s if ppl happy.

stay frend n see how first bah

kingster
07-08-2016, 10:46 AM
ask your friend fuck off got alot of other girl out there dun fucking be a third party whether the girl is happy or not not your friend business

Agree, just because she is unhappy doesn't mean your bro should go and try..it just doesn't make sense.

BenKhoo2881
07-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Upload the girl pic for us to see chio or not then we can advise u Ar. Lol

diamonte
07-08-2016, 11:02 AM
sleep with her and he will find out if it's worth it.

Hanster
07-08-2016, 11:32 PM
Ask your bro better go catch Pokemon better la! Ginna Kia like you and your friends should just stick to catching cartoon!:D