PDA

View Full Version : Forum runner not working

bros
04-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Not able to load sammybiy forum in forum runner app in iOS here couple days back. Anyone experiencing the same issues?

Capricor
06-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Not able to load sammybiy forum in forum runner app in iOS here couple days back. Anyone experiencing the same issues?

Yes bro. Are you able to inform sammyboy for help? Thanks in advance.:)

sammyboyfor
06-08-2016, 04:52 PM
Disabled. It's full of security issues and is no longer safe to run.

Capricor
07-08-2016, 03:29 PM
Disabled. It's full of security issues and is no longer safe to run.

Wish it would work again. Bought forum runner just for the sake of this forum. The "Subscribed" feature was a very useful live bookmark which informed you of any posting updates. Other than the subscribed, features like messages, blah blah blah etc. were quite handy too. Appealing for your consideration, please. :):(

sammyboyfor
07-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Wish it would work again. Bought forum runner just for the sake of this forum. The "Subscribed" feature was a very useful live bookmark which informed you of any posting updates. Other than the subscribed, other features like messages, blah blah blah etc. were quite handy too. Appealing for your consideration, please. :):(

I'll have to see whether there is a patch available. The forum was down last week for hours because of this issue and I can't afford to have it happen again.

Capricor
09-08-2016, 06:03 PM
I'll have to see whether there is a patch available. The forum was down last week for hours because of this issue and I can't afford to have it happen again.

You are the best! Now we can use the application again. However, I will respect your decision if there is absolutely no more patch for the security issues in the future.:)