PDA

View Full Version : **Good Service cum Massage for $60 by sexy PRC SYT MILF lady**

BustLover
15-11-2006, 12:55 AM
Met her at one of the Lor of Geylang. Was attracted to her beauty that resemble my neighbour whose body frame and boobs are bigger than her.

Suitable for brothers who:-
a) Appreciate good service with no rush job;
b) Keen for real-stuff massage after sex that knows where your accu-points and catch the vain correctly.
c) Prefer love-making with a fun jovial lady with style.

May not be suitable for boobs lovers.

She is slim and really look like your next door neighbour. You may classify her like SYT where her beauty will glow on you.

Name:- Li Min
FL History:- 2 week old
Height:- 1.56
Look:- 6.3 She grows on you and 80% resemble one of those HK actress.
Boobs:- Sagging B+ but with nice long pencil eraser type nipples. Somehow, I think the left nipple is longer than the right one.
Body:- Nice curve and nice butt. Good for doggie. Sexually active.

Allow Fingering, 69 positions, no RAW, no bbbj but provide long BJ with good stero systems if you have difficulty cuming. Pussy still quite tight. Most important, she is patient and very professional. She honour what she agreed with you. Best part of her deal, she can register the room on your behalf provide you provide her the $$.

Damage:- $60 exclude room and caps.
If you cum within 30 minutes, you can provide you massage up to the 60 minutes of your hotel rental. :p Very service oriented.:p

Conditions for releasing Li Min contact:-
1. Brothers that has provided me FL contact when I requested from you in the past. You know who you are.
2. Brothers that UP my points will have high priority. If you have UP me before, please let me know.
3. For brothers with without power, I am sorry.

Thank you.

niteowl
15-11-2006, 10:12 AM
Bro BustLover, why start a new thread when u had already started one the 31 Oct 2006:confused:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61364

BustLover
15-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Bro BustLover, why start a new thread when u had already started one the 31 Oct 2006:confused:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=61364

Good question bro. The reasons I started the new thread is more for the title sake that don't seem to attract enough attention.

Secondly, Li Min had changed her numbers as most of the cheongsters where I had provided her numbers had made nuisance calls.

This time, I will be very selective and strict on the criteria for releasing her numbers. She is a nice lady which I thought I will share with deserving brothers here. :p

BustLover
15-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Just to add, myself had RTF her a few times already. Each time, the feeling gets more fonder and intimate.
The best position is the doggy one as she has a nice beautiful butt. She is also sensitve and responsive to making love where you will experience her coming to organism at least a few times. Good for your ego.
Here is the FR from a buddy of Bro Hurricane88. Look out for his FR which should be quite steamy.

If you want to try her, please be fast. I may not be contactable for the next few days. :p

Thanks to Bro BustLover, managed to contact her.

I had asked her to meet my friend and another FL (another FR) near the hotel. While waiting for her, we went to a nearby coffeeshop for beer. The other FL arrived early and was tcss with us at the coffeeshop.

She arrived after about 10 minutes and brought her to the coffesshop. She was wearing a white blouse and exposing half of her boobs. Both my friend and I liked what we saw but I decided to pass her this time because my friend wanted to up her. Anyway, alot of teekopek also kept peeping at her.

According to my friend, her service was excellent and provide good massage. She bj for my friend several rounds and no rush. The fj was also great and my friend said fell in love with her. According to Bro Bustlover, she is not a looker but her looks grew on you.

She was friendly and great attitude and very girl friend feeling.

Name:- Li Min
FL History:- 1 week old
Height:- 1.56
Look:- 7
Boobs:- 33B

She has been here for a short period and still fresh for brother who wanted to try her. She won't be long here so don't miss her.

I will try her myself and maybe arrange Shuang Fei with her friends together which we met. Stay tune.

justwanadoit
15-11-2006, 04:19 PM
"Good Service cum Massage for $60 by sexy PRC SYT MILF lady"

bro,

ur title got a bit of oxymoron here

SYT MILF :D like LADYBOY . :D anyway nice FR. i also milf lover.

Horchew
15-11-2006, 11:29 PM
...... Each time, the feeling gets more fonder and intimate. ......The best position is the doggy one as she has a nice beautiful butt.

WOW, bro so good catch huh.... my hands fast enuff ornot ... Tiz type worth a try leh:p

BustLover
15-11-2006, 11:58 PM
bro,

ur title got a bit of oxymoron here

SYT MILF :D like LADYBOY . :D anyway nice FR. i also milf lover.

Wah, what is oxymoron? Veri chim leh. I don't understand.

Bro, she is not a ladyboy lah. Rather, she is someone that you would like for as companion to keep you company when you are lonely.

She is quite hygenic with an above average look and features.

BustLover
16-11-2006, 12:07 AM
WOW, bro so good catch huh.... my hands fast enuff ornot ... Tiz type worth a try leh:p

You should quickly try and share with us your FR mah. What are you waiting for? She is very professional and make every effort to make sure you CUM. I like her attitude and girl-friend feeling very much. 1 word -> SHIOK.

For those brothers have difficult to sleep at night and want some excitment, she is the ONE. Just a call away and she is at your service. Absolutely no rush job and you will feel sextisfy.

Horchew
19-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Called her last night, did the deed @ Compass H. Yes, she's a hard working gal w good attitude, easy going. Gives a decent massage n best part is her tight pussy!!!
Downside... face almost can't make it, boobs small n saggy... big round nipples. I almost had a shock after the action, came out fro bath n saw her powdered White face :eek: . i just kept my cool n told her Wah, yr make up very special. inside I laugh till my heart almost stop, trying to imagine those men's face if sees her white face, white blouse if walking alone n sees her approaching. Untill now, I still wonder why she powders her face soo white :rolleyes:
Overall, I enjoyed her ease going nature, chatty personality (Spoke abt her ex-job, 2y.o child N her ex-husband's gambling problem)

At that $, good value Bcoz of her massage skills. ++

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 03:27 AM
feel sorry for her having a ex-husband who has heavy gambling problem.. i nearly got into heavy debts if i were to continue betting.... now still bet but reduce already...

Hurricane88
20-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Many thanks to bro BustLover for her new contact.

I met here nearby a hotel. Once inside the room, we tcss and try to get intimate. She was friendly and pleasant girl. Her body stats was quite good and good round ass. We hugged and kissed as though we are long time lovers. After about 10 minutes, she offered to bath me even though she had taken a bath at home.

During shower, she did hj and I played with her nipples which is long and big as a five cents coin. Nice to suck and nibble. We spent a few minutes exploring each others anatomy in the showers.

Once in the bed, she asked me if I wanted to massage or do fj. I told her I would like her to service me fj first because I am already almost to explode during shower. She started kissing and sucking my nipples and every part of my body before heading south. My hand are also very busy twisting the volumes of her nipples and fingering her pussy which is very wet. She did bbbj which was special because she seldom do for first timer. I felt privileged and important by her comment. Her bbbj was good with slurping sound and good suction. I was on the verge of CIM and she stopped. She put on CD and ride me cowgirl. She was moaning and rocked herself in a slow and rhythmic stroke. After around 10 minutes, it was my turn to work. I release my dick from her pussy and started sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. I went down to paint her which caught her by surprise. She enjoyed herself very much during the painting and thrust her pussy to every stroke of my painting. She held on to my head and exploded into her huge orgasm by moaning loudly.

I started to enter her missionary and pumped her nice and slow. Her moans turn stereo when I increase the tempo. After 10 minutes, I turned her around to enter her doggie. Wow, the feeling was ecstatic because she was tight but slide in easily because she was very wet. I thrust and pumped rhythmically and she was screaming in ecstasy. I knew she had another huge orgasm and I also exploded my seed into her pussy. She wanted my dick to be inside her while it was getting soft but she still tried to move her ass to feel it. She was such a horny bitch if you can click nicely with her. Don’t let her pleasant good girl personality deceive you because she actually is sexually very horny.

We both rested and still hugging each other. We cleaned up and she gave me a good 15 minutes of massage. Her massage was good with power and correct pressure. She knew where tired spots and remedies them.

I went for second round of fj after she managed to get my dick to rise to the occasion again. The second round was completed with many positions.

She was a gem and definitely worth every $$$ spent.

Overall Rating : 8/10 due to her diligent service
Age – 28
Height – 1.6 (estimate)
Weight – 45kg (estimate)
Look : 7/10 (not a looker)
Boobs : 33B
Body : 7/10 (well maintain for her age)
BbbJ : 8/10 (yes if click)
FJ : 9/10 (stereo moan)
Value for $ : 8/10
Damage – same (gave her $100 for 2 shots plus massage)
Service : 9/10 (very positive and no rush)
RTF – yes, very girlfriend feel

Please do not PM me for her contact but PM threadstarter.

Hurricane88
20-11-2006, 05:42 PM

I met here nearby a hotel. Once inside the room, we tcss and try to get intimate. She was friendly and pleasant girl. Her body stats was quite good and good round ass. We hugged and kissed as though we are long time lovers. After about 10 minutes, she offered to bath me even though she had taken a bath at home.

During shower, she did hj and I played with her nipples which is long and big as a five cents coin. Nice to suck and nibble. We spent a few minutes exploring each others anatomy in the showers.

Once in the bed, she asked me if I wanted to massage or do fj. I told her I would like her to service me fj first because I am already almost to explode during shower. She started kissing and sucking my nipples and every part of my body before heading south. My hand are also very busy twisting the volumes of her nipples and fingering her pussy which is very wet. She did bbbj which was special because she seldom do for first timer. I felt privileged and important by her comment. Her bbbj was good with slurping sound and good suction. I was on the verge of CIM and she stopped. She put on CD and ride me cowgirl. She was moaning and rocked herself in a slow and rhythmic stroke. After around 10 minutes, it was my turn to work. I release my dick from her pussy and started sucking and licking her breasts and nipples. I went down to paint her which caught her by surprise. She enjoyed herself very much during the painting and thrust her pussy to every stroke of my painting. She held on to my head and exploded into her huge orgasm by moaning loudly.

I started to enter her missionary and pumped her nice and slow. Her moans turn stereo when I increase the tempo. After 10 minutes, I turned her around to enter her doggie. Wow, the feeling was ecstatic because she was tight but slide in easily because she was very wet. I thrust and pumped rhythmically and she was screaming in ecstasy. I knew she had another huge orgasm and I also exploded my seed into her pussy. She wanted my dick to be inside her while it was getting soft but she still tried to move her ass to feel it. She was such a horny bitch if you can click nicely with her. Don’t let her pleasant good girl personality deceive you because she actually is sexually very horny.

We both rested and still hugging each other. We cleaned up and she gave me a good 15 minutes of massage. Her massage was good with power and correct pressure. She knew where tired spots and remedies them.

I went for second round of fj after she managed to get my dick to rise to the occasion again. The second round was completed with many positions.

Age – 28
Height – 1.6 (estimate)
Weight – 45kg (estimate)

Hurricane88
20-11-2006, 05:48 PM

Age – 28
Height – 1.6 (estimate)
Weight – 45kg (estimate)

Hurricane88
20-11-2006, 05:51 PM

Age – 28
Height – 1.6 (estimate)
Weight – 45kg (estimate)

Hurricane88
22-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Many thanks to bro BustLover for her new contact. I missed her the other time when my friend took her instead. This time the action is real.

Age – 28
Height – 1.6 (estimate)
Weight – 45kg (estimate)

Hurricane88
22-11-2006, 09:22 AM
Oh terrible, I don't know what happen. How did I posted 5times when I only pressed submit once. I think there is some problem two days ago when I try to post this but unsuccessful. I couldn't log in yesterday as the database error. I did check and found that the post was not out so I posted again today.

Sorry for the inconvenienced.

BustLover
23-11-2006, 02:08 AM
Called her last night, did the deed @ Compass H. Yes, she's a hard working gal w good attitude, easy going. Gives a decent massage n best part is her tight pussy!!!
Downside... face almost can't make it, boobs small n saggy... big round nipples. I almost had a shock after the action, came out fro bath n saw her powdered White face :eek: . i just kept my cool n told her Wah, yr make up very special. inside I laugh till my heart almost stop, trying to imagine those men's face if sees her white face, white blouse if walking alone n sees her approaching. Untill now, I still wonder why she powders her face soo white :rolleyes:
Overall, I enjoyed her ease going nature, chatty personality (Spoke abt her ex-job, 2y.o child N her ex-husband's gambling problem)

At that $, good value Bcoz of her massage skills. ++

Bro Horchew, thanks for your FR. Was a little surprise with your rating on her look. Luckily, it is not the seven month....hahaha... Anyway, have UP your points and glad that you enjoyed her company.

BustLover
23-11-2006, 02:12 AM
Oh terrible, I don't know what happen. How did I posted 5times when I only pressed submit once. I think there is some problem two days ago when I try to post this but unsuccessful. I couldn't log in yesterday as the database error. I did check and found that the post was not out so I posted again today.

Sorry for the inconvenienced.

Wah bro, thanks for your juicy FR. No worries abt the 5 times posting. Think you must be too sextisfied with her service. Wah, didn't know that she BBBJ you. :D Must be damn shiok right....