PDA

View Full Version : The Saga Completes: See if your tirak really loves u

JackSparrow
15-11-2006, 12:18 AM
Been a hell of a headache for the samsters here. Why not let the saga completes here? No more Joy Of Tirak or Joy of Ex-WL.

Let's stand up all and pen down our tirak here. Everyone write down your tirak here. If we happen to see multiple samsters having the same ex-WL as tirak, then the truth is out. We are really con by the ex-WL whom we proclaim our love for.

I just dun want to see other people to get cheated again. Name your ex-WL and see if another samster also state the same ex-WL as you. Then we can start questioning out tirak. Its time for elimination of those CHEATS!!! Its time for the revenge of the tirak lovers. Come ON!!!

WorldSexGuide
15-11-2006, 01:47 AM
My tirak is L6H70 G20. And L18H44A G13. and ...

Next.........

JackSparrow
15-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Mine is L6H66G19. Next.

10/10
15-11-2006, 12:27 PM
Mine is L6H66G19. Next.

feel so sorry for you falling in love with a lesbian, no wonder u r so frustrated back then. move on bro!

goodpartner
15-11-2006, 10:49 PM
Let's stand up all and pen down our tirak here. Everyone write down your tirak here. If we happen to see multiple samsters having the same ex-WL as tirak, then the truth is out. We are really con by the ex-WL whom we proclaim our love for.

Bro, good intentions you have there.

I've wanted to start something along this line initially, but decided to be garang with the more fun/controversial "Joy of Cat40 Sponsor" thread which you've been to. :D

Didn't go with yours because there's an old thread on "post your tiraks here (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=14995)". Not sure if it met the objective but I don't think it ends with the right note?

But good try, see how long you can last with the heavily skewed sentiments here. Good luck! ;)

Ah Ruk
16-11-2006, 02:45 AM
Why some of you want to take revenge on us? Love is something 2 ways. We never force you to give us money. If you don't give us, we will just leave you. This way you say we cheat your money.

We also never take a knife and force you all to give us money. We come to Geylang to work and earn money. When you all give, we appreciate but don't mean we love you. If it means we love you, then we must have loved thousands of men:p :p

JackSparrow
16-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Coward is what I called some of the Samsters here. Face the music. I am not saying the WLs are cheating. I am trying my BEST to help those Samsters who are having headache. Is that wrong?

Fierceballs
16-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Mine is L18 G10 Ord liao. Any challenger?

ah_phah
16-11-2006, 01:46 PM
Why some of you want to take revenge on us? Love is something 2 ways. We never force you to give us money. If you don't give us, we will just leave you. This way you say we cheat your money.

We also never take a knife and force you all to give us money. We come to Geylang to work and earn money. When you all give, we appreciate but don't mean we love you. If it means we love you, then we must have loved thousands of men:p :p Ah_Ruk, not every girl working geylang same thinking with you. You cannot say if don't give $, so will leave. But should say, if give $, also will leave.

GRain
16-11-2006, 10:37 PM
[QUOTE=Ah Ruk;1746503]Why some of you want to take revenge on us? Love is something 2 ways. We never force you to give us money. If you don't give us, we will just leave you. This way you say we cheat your money.

We also never take a knife and force you all to give us money. We come to Geylang to work and earn money. When you all give, we appreciate but don't mean we love you. If it means we love you, then we must have loved thousands of men:
her , the way you write not like thai at all , who are you :) and why you act as WL , isnt she you tirak or somehow?

I can write thai and let write in thai here, let see how going on.how isnt?

GRain
16-11-2006, 10:39 PM

We also never take a knife and force you all to give us money. We come to Geylang to work and earn money. When you all give, we appreciate but don't mean we love you. If it means we love you, then we must have loved thousands of men

Brother , the way you write not like thai at all , who are you :) and why you act as WL , isnt she you tirak or somehow?

I can write thai and let write in thai here, let see how going on.how isnt?

Malaysian Datuk
17-11-2006, 12:13 AM
Bro threadstarter it's a good idea and I believe your intentions are good and noble but sometimes.....Ignorance is Bliss:)

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 02:10 AM
Bro threadstarter it's a good idea and I believe your intentions are good and noble but sometimes.....Ignorance is Bliss:)

agree with you, bro :)

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 02:14 AM

curiosityz
20-11-2006, 02:20 AM

Raymond Chew
26-11-2006, 04:28 PM
Hello bros, don't be a stupid cock arguing over WLs. This forum is solely for exchanging of ideas and fun. Fuck the shit out of your mind!!!

Raymond Chew
26-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Hello bros, don't be a stupid cock arguing over WLs. This forum is solely for exchanging of ideas and fun. Fuck the shit out of your mind!!!

JackSparrow
27-11-2006, 12:12 AM

Why can't we know more? We just don't want to get cheated only.

seemorsa_lompun
27-11-2006, 09:09 PM
so few bros with tiraks in GL meh ?