PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly in the house

Lorres
30-07-2016, 11:55 PM
Greeting All Bros,
Please share your stories and experience on Butterflying in your favourite house.
While most of us cheong diff house and girls, I believe sometimes we would RTF those that somehow suits us.
RTF has some advantages.
But sometimes RTF girls get upset when you decided to try another girl in the same house. (Let's get real, they upset due to loss of $).

Any interesting stories to share, and how to handle ?
(Please do not name the house or WL to protect privacy of yourself and the WL).
Thanks!

Hotgizmos
31-07-2016, 12:06 AM
I have had mixed experience with RTF the same girl. Btw, is butterflying really the term for "rtf the same girl". If yes, then we learn something new everyday I guess.

- Once, I RTF a quite popular girl with unique service from her. She gave me frenching in our second meeting.

- But once I got worse and rushed service from the girl I RTF. But for this one, it was mostly because of her degradation of work rate and attitude closer towards her ORD.

- Another one and most notable was how I RTF this particular girl for at least 4-5 times at least. It's remarkable as i have been maintaining a personal policy of wanting to fuck as many different girls as possible. Some sort of a bucket list.

Hope the above can be easily understood. Hard to write about something while hiding the fine details like the house and the girl names. But i am 100% sure at least 2 of the 3 girls i described above are gone now from GL by now

Lorres
31-07-2016, 12:20 AM
Thx for sharing, hotgizmos!

Butterflying....if I not wrong, it means to bonk different girls in the same house, flying from one "flower" to another like a butterfly...sometimes linger longer on one flower...and then fly to a neighbouring flower. That's what I mean, anyway.

Well, any Bro can name the hse and WL, as I'm not a mod.
The risk is there, and I can only discourage revealing, for the good of all parties.

cassano10
31-07-2016, 12:34 AM
Butterfly usually won't get good svc. Not even if u r Andy lau.

Unless u are the ultimate carrot head with deep pocket

Lorres
31-07-2016, 12:38 AM
I find that it is extremely difficult to butterfly.
Once you RTF, you become a familiar face in the house. And you become a "property " of that girl. You become a cash cow.

If you do decide to bonk another girl "B" within the same house, especially when your RTF girl "A" is sitting there staring at you....good luck to you.

But, when new girls arrive and they look so HOT, what is a cheongster to do?! Most houses have new girls these few months.

To butterfly, one would have to endure icy cold stares from your ex-RTF... and possibly cold shoulder from your new bonk... who would not want to get into fights among themselves.

cassano10
31-07-2016, 02:12 AM
Even if u try different gals in same house once only. They call u zhao shu.

I ganna that from big mouth ex 66a gals. New gal gave me good svc, but after few rtf, black face cos her fren told her I tried most of them once.

ahboi123
31-07-2016, 03:46 AM
Butterfly every girl in 12h17.

Saw my regular girl everytime when I come out, instead of she give me black face, I kp her why she forever busy one.

Geisiao is the key of butterfly.

galaxyass
31-07-2016, 07:25 AM
Although we are the cash cow or carrot for the WLs, but end of the day, they are still human being and are affected by emotions, be it they like u or ur wallet, they do not wana share with other gals.

I also receive the same black face and cold treatment after I tried a couple of other WLs in the same house. You can feel the WL treatment to you isn't the same anymore. Look on the bright side, we can move on to other hse to hunt for better gems. :)

comm
31-07-2016, 01:41 PM

Saw my regular girl everytime when I come out, instead of she give me black face, I kp her why she forever busy one.

pro la :D

i oso get the black face treatment.....looks like hard to try other girls when ur regular is working :(

sometimes it makes me think twice....whether worth trying the new girl anot....

Ecuader
31-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Although we are the cash cow or carrot for the WLs, but end of the day, they are still human being and are affected by emotions, be it they like u or ur wallet, they do not wana share with other gals.

I also receive the same black face and cold treatment after I tried a couple of other WLs in the same house. You can feel the WL treatment to you isn't the same anymore. Look on the bright side, we can move on to other hse to hunt for better gems. :)

the problem is you face the same problem at other house.

One WL ever told me that I should not return to her after trying her friend.
And I only tried her twice then try her fren.

bonkning
31-07-2016, 03:07 PM
55 works for me too. but it oso depends on how much effort the ger had put in. if juz ordinary effort, then still ok.
but if had invited her go japanese restaurant eat sashimi :(
then say anything oso no use... kena condemn

comm
31-07-2016, 07:09 PM
I guess the wls are still woman and its their instinct to be upset when the guy strays

Nvm the fact that they have so many more sexual partners

Or the fact that they keep multiple 'boyfriends'

francesco
31-07-2016, 07:42 PM

yes geisiao is one of them or
only butterfly the gal's bff

unfit
31-07-2016, 09:09 PM
After the ButterFly Effect kenna BlackFace is ok:(

My case is kenna Fuck on the Face infront of all the house customers:o

Damn No Face lor:mad:

Saying that I am a Heartless Two Timer...really Siao ZarBo lor:confused:

comm
31-07-2016, 09:22 PM

aiyo...so jialat ah

is prc ger ah...wad she say lol

unfit
31-07-2016, 09:57 PM
aiyo...so jialat ah

is prc ger ah...wad she say lol

Yes PRC more Garang than BolehLandgers:p

Lorres
31-07-2016, 10:05 PM

Bro your story deserves a post in the Sibuey Jialat thread!
Tell us more !

Lorres
31-07-2016, 10:23 PM

Quite true, Bro, the problem can occur in any house.
Also, one may not find another gem that suits your taste. And after many bad bonks and wasted time and $, one starts to regret offending the "ex-RTF"....
Would any bro dare to go back and sweet talk your way back?

arte
01-08-2016, 12:41 AM

Wah! If I kena also sian.
Hmmm for me is last time when my regular in L18H38 always gimme bbj then got one time I didn't see her in fish tank so choose other girl come out that time she saw me. And..... no more bbj sigh~

afk123
01-08-2016, 03:29 AM
At first she doesn't remember me when I RTF her 2nd or 3rd time.. but soon she did and.. now.. the house got new stock and the new stock got one girl which is so pretty.. What to do in this situation?

The last time I visited I choose another when she wasnt around but she came out just in time for me to change. So.. how to go for the more chio one ah? Just don't care and do it? Haha.

hohimyee
01-08-2016, 07:46 AM
WL also human. my guess is that they also don't enjoy a new custome climbing on them every single time. I.e. more comfortable with returned customers.

If you establish a connection, they know what you want so you will get a good service by RTF. I.e. don't get disappointed and waste money to "try" new stock.

The benefit also, RTF is like catching up with an old friend. I prefer not to introduce myself and talk the same thing (repeating stories etc).

Above is my 5 cents worth, everyone have different needs and desire.

bonkning
01-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Also, one may not find another gem that suits your taste. And after many bad bonks and wasted time and $, one starts to regret offending the "ex-RTF"....
Would any bro dare to go back and sweet talk your way back?
it depends .. on the gers,
how u treat them, how u left them, the way u took the other gers... secretly.. keisiao ..so they can try and think of an excuse for u when u come back... or in your face blantantly ... cause them to lose face in front of their frens n no reason to take u back... i duno...mayb luck
but most gers will not b happy ...but there r exceptions... these r the more mature ones ..and in my case, they are top angpais.
i had a few, viet2038 672 845 all rod oreadi... went back n service was just as gud ( actually service even better than before :o )
but must be with the correct mature willing player...
the type who know they r here to work, not the syt type.

cassano10
01-08-2016, 06:24 PM

U can't beat me, I tried gal A 4times, b4 that tried 4-5gals in same house once. then butterfly to gal B(gal B don't know I took gal A b4). 4th visit to gal B, walk past gal A, gal B told gal A excitedly that I speak thai. Gal A replied coldly: "Khon nee Aik hiak"(this person is a fucker).

No need to say that session got sop svc.
No more rtf.

Libero
01-08-2016, 06:57 PM
My strategy is to call the girl B to another house. Let's say you have a regular girl A at one house and you wanna try girl B from the same house. Go to another house and call girl B. It's not fullproof but at least you can mix and match. Of course, some girls don't mind if you order their pal or house buddies :cool:

comm
01-08-2016, 07:05 PM
WL also human. my guess is that they also don't enjoy a new custome climbing on them every single time. I.e. more comfortable with returned customers.

If you establish a connection, they know what you want so you will get a good service by RTF. I.e. don't get disappointed and waste money to "try" new stock.

The benefit also, RTF is like catching up with an old friend. I prefer not to introduce myself and talk the same thing (repeating stories etc).

Above is my 5 cents worth, everyone have different needs and desire.

Yes...true....wls also have their woman thinking

comm
01-08-2016, 07:12 PM
My strategy is to call the girl B to another house. Let's say you have a regular girl A at one house and you wanna try girl B from the same house. Go to another house and call girl B. It's not fullproof but at least you can mix and match. Of course, some girls don't mind if you order their pal or house buddies :cool:

Haha...yes sometimes it works....but then hard to enter the homebase again

cassano10
01-08-2016, 07:27 PM

Thai house can't do that leh.

unfit
01-08-2016, 09:14 PM
Bro your story deserves a post in the Sibuey Jialat thread!
Tell us more !

This happened during the First Batch of PRC on Dec 2008 where i was F @ 16W06;)

Wah! If I kena also sian.
Hmmm for me is last time when my regular in L18H38 always gimme bbj then got one time I didn't see her in fish tank so choose other girl come out that time she saw me. And..... no more bbj sigh~

What to do...we are suckers for Sweetie Pie:cool:

U can't beat me, I tried gal A 4times, b4 that tried 4-5gals in same house once. then butterfly to gal B(gal B don't know I took gal A b4). 4th visit to gal B, walk past gal A, gal B told gal A excitedly that I speak thai. Gal A replied coldly: "Khon nee Aik hiak"(this person is a fucker).

No more rtf.

Almost sama sama lah bro...they tot customers only belongs to the First WL:rolleyes:

panad0l
01-08-2016, 09:52 PM

I tried this strategy before, and it works as long as girl B is willing to be the xiao san :D

korean
01-08-2016, 09:56 PM
It is not always the case of losing income for some gals. WLs told me tat they felt losing face when their regulars tried another WL who was their enemy from the same house. If u want to try another house gal and still want to get the similar gfe or services from her, try to either outcall to other house or inform her upfront 1st in case the other party is nto her enemy :D

saabking
01-08-2016, 10:37 PM
It is not always the case of losing income for some gals. WLs told me tat they felt losing face when their regulars tried another WL who was their enemy from the same house. If u want to try another house gal and still want to get the similar gfe or services from her, try to either outcall to other house or inform her upfront 1st in case the other party is nto her enemy :D

yes..ask consent from her may work sometime ..i still remember one babe said "as long as the other gal must be as pretty as her"

BronzeGod
01-08-2016, 10:45 PM
yes..ask consent from her may work sometime ..i still remember one babe said "as long as the other gal must be as pretty as her"

Lulu siboh.

korean
01-08-2016, 10:47 PM

lol, pretty is so subjective, especially some gals rate themself higher, and others lower :eek:

korean
01-08-2016, 10:48 PM
Lulu siboh.

u must be the dictionary of gl section :eek:

Lorres
01-08-2016, 11:37 PM
What an irony!

Main thing abt cheong GL is hide your sexapade from your gf/spouse; to have no commitment with the girl you fuck; no contact or pestering; no women issues....

But end up, we have this Butterfly issue with ex-RTF.....have to hide from them, avoid their contact....*sigh*
"GL within the GL"

BronzeGod
02-08-2016, 06:09 PM
u must be the dictionary of gl section :eek:

I'm just a humble roadsweeper feeding on the table scraps left by all the big fish swimming around in geylang;)

comm
02-08-2016, 07:22 PM
I'm just a humble roadsweeper feeding on the table scraps left by all the big fish swimming around in geylang;)

Hehehe.....

bonkning
03-08-2016, 10:33 AM
U can't beat me, I tried gal A 4times, b4 that tried 4-5gals in same house once. then butterfly to gal B(gal B don't know I took gal A b4). 4th visit to gal B, walk past gal A, gal B told gal A excitedly that I speak thai. Gal A replied coldly: "Khon nee Aik hiak"f.
aiya..u so handsom...dats y e gers wanto keep u by her siide...gud wat...
uncle me ah...try ger A liao she said coldly...u nextime go try my fren ger B :confused:
needless to say ..my sexxion was not sexy n no rtf

comm
03-08-2016, 10:56 AM
uncle me ah...try ger A liao she said coldly...u nextime go try my fren ger B :confused:

lol....

kenna push 1 side

Lorres
03-08-2016, 12:32 PM
And did you....went and try ger B? Just curious. :D

francesco
03-08-2016, 04:15 PM

No more rtf.

你误会了啦

she said เฮีย (elder bro) not เหี้ย (bast**d)

😁😛😀

francesco
03-08-2016, 04:16 PM

lol this one sounds very familiar...

KFPanda
03-08-2016, 04:53 PM
then the WL give you their wechat contact and ask you to pre-book them. then die die cannot butterfly liao.😭

KFPanda
03-08-2016, 04:57 PM

ya. then the girl give you her wechat id and ask you to prebook her. then die die no excuse to butterfly liao. 😭

bonkning
03-08-2016, 05:36 PM
And did you....went and try ger B? Just curious. :D
sometimes hav sometimes dun hav...sometimes havent or still considering....
yala... it happens to uncle...many times oreadi...:o
kena kick one side...
those gers jealous over yandao kor only...bro cass dun realize he veri lucky he got gers get jealous over him.

unfit
03-08-2016, 09:07 PM
sometimes hav sometimes dun hav...sometimes havent or still considering....
yala... it happens to uncle...many times oreadi...:o
kena kick one side...
those gers jealous over yandao kor only...bro cass dun realize he veri lucky he got gers get jealous over him.

Yes Jealous over YanDao Kor and Heavy Tipper:D

bonkning
03-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Yes Jealous over YanDao Kor and Heavy Tipper:D
mmmm....he is both yandao n heavy tipper...:D

unfit
03-08-2016, 09:41 PM

Wow thats the best among all WhoreMongers...aka WhoreLord:D

cassano10
03-08-2016, 11:26 PM

where got?

very new to tipping. don't want tip le. cos only attract the money faced and lazy gals.

service good i just extend. period.

cassano10
03-08-2016, 11:38 PM
你误会了啦

she said เฮีย (elder bro) not เหี้ย (bast**d)

😁😛😀

คนนี้ไอ้เหี้ย!

Say it right in my face. Gal B was stunned upon hearing.

I feedback to Okt afterwards, ganna scold fucker, how to rtf his house???

bonkning
04-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Wow thats the best among all WhoreMongers...aka WhoreLord:D
woah...new to tipping orr...WhoreLord level One...is it lidat..

comm
04-08-2016, 12:49 PM
คนนี้ไอ้เหี้ย!

Say it right in my face. Gal B was stunned upon hearing.

I feedback to Okt afterwards, ganna scold fucker, how to rtf his house???

looks like girl a really hated u......

bonkning
04-08-2016, 04:08 PM
when Love turns into hate...

cassano10
04-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Some gals, their kpo old hag friends mouth damn big when u come visit your regular, straight away say "phua ma leow"(husband come already)

If got chio bu new gals, u think u will get good svc if u change gal?
They will assume you as the property of that certain gal.

harleyquinnz
04-08-2016, 06:32 PM
You will be surprised how good the memories are for the girls in the tanks.

My last regular was one in JM, H4. She ORD about 3 months ago. Once when she was off, I took one of the girls in the tank. The next trip when I returned and took my regular, once stripped, she was already on top of me on the bed, wide eyes, palms dug onto my chest and questioned me why I took her friends instead of waiting for her. But it was done in a playful manner.

Before her, my previous regular was nxt door, H8 G7. Short of AJ, COF & raw, she allowed me free play. Of course, when a certain level of chemistry was developed, I extend sessions. She ORD 5 mths back......missed her vacuum orifices.

Everytime my regular ORD, i will change house. I mean, Geylang is so big and there are plenty to see. Some OKTs are friendly. Patronise them. Avoid those who felt we owe them money. And every few months new fresh intake roll in. So, to avoid all those issues as mentioned above, just move to other houses to find your short pleasure. Why pay money and put yourself in this situation?

francesco
04-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Some gals, their kpo old hag friends mouth damn big when u come visit your regular, straight away say "phua ma leow"(husband come already)

If got chio bu new gals, u think u will get good svc if u change gal?
They will assume you as the property of that certain gal.

u prefer ผัวมาแล้ว or ไอ้เหี้ยมาแล้ว?
😅😂😛
since u had reached the ผัว level, I assume u had free access to everything too 🙂? so ok lah win-win situation for all...

unfit
04-08-2016, 08:56 PM
woah...new to tipping orr...WhoreLord level One...is it lidat..

Two Level...Genghis and Kublai Cunt:D

where got?

very new to tipping. don't want tip le. cos only attract the money faced and lazy gals.

service good i just extend. period.

Outstanding WhoreLord:p

Chantelfin
04-08-2016, 09:43 PM
if she is just a regular, it should not be a problem. I have a few regulars but if they are busy, I will just take another WL. why wait??? and they understand as i have no problem rtf but no special services and none required.

The WL will only be upset if you are her tirak and you reciprocate, and then you jump ship , otherwise why will they be possessive. so be careful of who you want to be your tirak.

cassano10
04-08-2016, 09:56 PM
I ganna one b4. 20yr old syt. Tried her fren after trying her twice, and she say she saw me walk past the tank after trying her fren. She also say when she ask me during 1st visit if I would try other gals in same house, she claimed I replied I will not(I don't remember having that conversation with her). No more passionate frenching after that.

To add insult to injury, her fren svc fuck up. Pretty face milf with slightly saggy boobs.

energy_boi
04-08-2016, 10:03 PM
N the fucking prob is the rtf drop in service still gt cheek ask u y go her frd. I laugh in her face

bonkning
05-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Outstanding WhoreLord:p
mmm...whorelord ok ...
dun promote to Wrawlord horr

bonkning
05-08-2016, 09:28 AM
since u had reached the ผัว level, I assume u had free access to everything too 🙂? so ok lah win-win situation for all...
aiya .. why so easily sextified ...
like that how to reach Whorelord level ..:(

francesco
05-08-2016, 10:44 AM
aiya .. why so easily sextified ...
like that how to reach Whorelord level ..:(

55 I admit I still hv many things to learn...from kru bonkning 🙂

bonkning
05-08-2016, 11:58 AM
mm....when i reach wrawlord level i will tell u how..:eek:

glenn123456
05-08-2016, 12:39 PM

mm....when i reach wrawlord level i will tell u how..:eek:

We have got many many to learn from this two brothers.. pls let us know how to achieve those levels

bonkning
05-08-2016, 02:47 PM
i newbie horr .. 1 year experience only...repeat 4 time.
learn from laujiao fransco...his thai now tokkong

cassano10
05-08-2016, 04:44 PM
u prefer ผัวมาแล้ว or ไอ้เหี้ยมาแล้ว?
������
since u had reached the ผัว level, I assume u had free access to everything too ��? so ok lah win-win situation for all...

Hmmm. Some gals assume u as Phua since u always waited for a certain gal.

Then say u playboy if u keep changing gals.

Regular wrong, butterfly also wrong.

Laziest gal I ever tried, by 4th visit, tell me the moment she see me she feel like sleeping. No bj no French no change position. Fuck. Her frens saw me always wait for her still say "this guy really loves her" inside I thinking love? Love screwing that pussy.

Next rtf worst. Took 2sessions as usual, tell me faster, finish me in 15min then play line with her bf for rest of the time. It's really wtf. End up I play online game on my hp. รู้สึกทรมานมาก...
B4 leaving still ask me for money to eat dinner. I politely declined. This was the 1st gal I tried tipping. Eager to get good svc from her since she was already 1.5yrs in SG le ord mood.

Needless to say. Dump that bitch. อีดอก!

Thinking she ord cos check with Okt, went to her house to try her fren.
Everything cannot, cannot even suck boobs. Ask me faster. Horrible experience.

glenn123456
05-08-2016, 09:26 PM
i newbie horr .. 1 year experience only...repeat 4 time.
learn from laujiao fransco...his thai now tokkong

He is almost a Thai now...now fransco อาจารย์ already.. how abt u? When you become Thai professor?

bonkning
05-08-2016, 11:03 PM
dai dai...about another 10 years sure can...:o

glenn123456
06-08-2016, 10:55 AM
dai dai...about another 10 years sure can...:o

There is a easier way.. drink more Thai saliva or thai pussy juice.. it helps.. lol

bonkning
06-08-2016, 12:00 PM
There is a easier way.. drink more Thai saliva or thai pussy juice.. it helps.. lol
ohh...shortcut arh...
i see one bradder very fast become almost a Thai..
jiakk porr..must be sashimi...more nutrients

glenn123456
06-08-2016, 12:16 PM
ohh...shortcut arh...
i see one bradder very fast become almost a Thai..
jiakk porr..must be sashimi...more nutrients

For this maybe we can seek advise from some bros here.. how to become long Pau here.. sashimi better or saliva better..

JuicyG
06-08-2016, 03:47 PM
2 wl who my regulars delete me from their WeChat when they caught me bookie other gals. :eek::rolleyes:

bonkning
06-08-2016, 04:20 PM
by 4th visit, tell me the moment she see me she feel like sleeping. No bj no French no change position.
Next rtf worst. Took 2sessions as usual, tell me faster, finish me in 15min then play line with her bf for rest of the time. It's really wtf. End up I play online game on my hp.
4th visit oreadi treat u lidat u stil rtf ...
whorelord got so kind one meh .. :D

one regular rtf, 15min liao, out of 25. i shower finish, ger still fully clothed. worst, she was still messaging her boyfrens...ya, more than one. i peep over her shoulder and saw one of them even message in Thai.
.. must be fransco ... :D
i see no sign of finishing those messages...3 4 different bros... messages keep coming in ..to n fro ...non stop.
so i ask her nicely to bend a bit...lift up her skirt and shoved my ** into her ** :D
dtok jai na ..she put down her hp immediately. first 15mins was totally wasted, luckily the last 10 was saved.
when i return to the house another day, she smiled at me, i took other gers and there were no problems. uncle like me they couldnt care less na
i think they are upset or jealous if u r handsome like whorelord...enviable problem

cassano10
06-08-2016, 04:27 PM
4th visit oreadi treat u lidat u stil rtf ...
whorelord got so kind one meh .. :D

so i ask her nicely to bend a bit...lift up her skirt and shoved my ** into her ** :D

I too soft hearted lah. Seems like lazy gals are the recent trend.

Hardworking ones fake boobs or not pretty.

Wow u shove into her RAW? Tok jai!

Nescafe1981
06-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Normally I will told my regular girl that the OKT told me to tried out new arrival... But I still will RTF the best service girl in the house after trying new stocks...

bonkning
06-08-2016, 05:04 PM
i too soft hearted lah. I!
55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555 5555555555

cassano10
06-08-2016, 07:04 PM
Normally I will told my regular girl that the OKT told me to tried out new arrival... But I still will RTF the best service girl in the house after trying new stocks...

The gal will probably reply u this "ถ้าเขาบอกว่า, เรียกมึงไปกินขี้, มึงจะไปกินไหม?"

Nescafe1981
06-08-2016, 07:59 PM
The gal will probably reply u this "ถ้าเขาบอกว่า, เรียกมึงไปกินขี้, มึงจะไปกินไหม?"

The black face cannot avoid. But she work even more harder to please me...She will start those crab story etc, saying love to suck my dick, my dick big able to make her wet, other customer small dick... I just listen...

comm
06-08-2016, 09:19 PM
The black face cannot avoid. But she work even more harder to please me...She will start those crab story etc, saying love to suck my dick, my dick big able to make her wet, other customer small dick... I just listen...

wah...nice to hear them say this stuff :D

unfit
06-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Wow suddenly beCum TomYam ButterFly Thread liao...:eek:

Mai Kao Zai...liao:confused:

cassano10
06-08-2016, 09:42 PM
Wow suddenly beCum TomYam ButterFly Thread liao...:eek:

Mai Kao Zai...liao:confused:

Cos this butterfly ganna condemn is not really a problem at prc houses I guess?

unfit
06-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Cos this butterfly ganna condemn is not really a problem at prc houses I guess?

Kao Zai Liao;)

Kurp Kun Mai Kup:p

francesco
06-08-2016, 09:57 PM
พวกพี่นี้ตลกมากเลย 55

@glenn123456
ไม่รู้เมื่อไรจะได้เจอกันอีกนะ 😂

@bonkning
คุณก็ทำได้สิ สู้ๆครับ ✌️

@cassano10
ว้าว เก่งจัง ตอนนี้พิมพ์ภาษาไทยได้แล้วหรอ 👍

cassano10
06-08-2016, 10:17 PM
@cassano10
ว้าว เก่งจัง ตอนนี้พิมพ์ภาษาไทยได้แล้วหรอ 👍

I dunno to write, I just speak using the google translate app then the app will get the Thai words I need.

Wanna tell the gals I'm sick of their nonsense. กูเหนื่อย

Nescafe1981
06-08-2016, 10:49 PM
I dunno to write, I just speak using the google translate app then the app will get the Thai words I need.

Wanna tell the gals I'm sick of their nonsense. กูเหนื่อย

Bro, they just want the money, all kinds of stories, they can said until like their mother give birth.

If go geylang only fuck 1 girl. Better get a wife, still can raw in peace.

Libero
12-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Variety is the spice of life bro :D

glenn123456
14-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Bro, they just want the money, all kinds of stories, they can said until like their mother give birth.

If go geylang only fuck 1 girl. Better get a wife, still can raw in peace.

Sometimes it not... Sometimes wl can even lend u money.... butzzz at the end of the day, they are here for money :)

Lorres
15-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Variety is the spice of life bro :D

....which is the whole point of going geylang....

Maniakol69
16-08-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm an avid fan of 1 of thai house in GL and got 1 regular there. 1 time choose diff girl which happened to be the friend of my regular. Afterwards, my session with her become lousy which due to butterfly effect. Another lesson learned, lol.
By the way first time posting here.
Have a nice day everyone!

Nescafe1981
19-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Yesterday went to my regular house to find my regular girl... Omg, my regular girl was off but I saw her having her meal and she saw me too then OKT told me got 13 new girls. I signal her that I come another day... Suddenly she signal me with her fingers 1 and 7. So I tot is 17... I never have a good look at no17 when she was sitting down until shower time... KNN... Mix blood sia, got those Angmo looks, service still lose to my regular girl. When I'm done, my regular girl still eating and I approach her and there were another 2 more girls eating too whose I fuck before and i ask her, 17 is your friend? She reply no, she said 1 or 7... NB... LL loh... When I came to the main hall, saw no7... Wah Lao, she got the foxy looks "Come & fuck me face"... She is my next target liao...😁... Got 12 more girls to bonks...

cassano10
19-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Yesterday went to my regular house to find my regular girl... Omg, my regular girl was off but I saw her having her meal and she saw me too then OKT told me got 13 new girls. I signal her that I come another day... Suddenly she signal me with her fingers 1 and 7. So I tot is 17... I never have a good look at no17 when she was sitting down until shower time... KNN... Mix blood sia, got those Angmo looks, service still lose to my regular girl. When I'm done, my regular girl still eating and I approach her and there were another 2 more girls eating too whose I fuck before and i ask her, 17 is your friend? She reply no, she said 1 or 7... NB... LL loh... When I came to the main hall, saw no7... Wah Lao, she got the foxy looks "Come & fuck me face"... She is my next target liao...😁... Got 12 more girls to bonks...

And your regular house would be which house?

comm
19-08-2016, 01:22 PM

Lol....looks like ur regular very open minded...gd for u

Nescafe1981
19-08-2016, 02:29 PM
And your regular house would be which house?

Lor 24, house 14...
Damage $40

I go for service, not for looks. The FL age are around late 20s and early 30s. Those want chio and SYT FL, don't waste your time go there.

Nescafe1981
19-08-2016, 02:31 PM
Lol....looks like ur regular very open minded...gd for u

She see me butterfly too many liao... Use to it, she know I will go back to her...

I haven't seen No1 yet... If she was the previous FL, service also good. Abit pump, natural cup D, your ass hole also she will lick but she alway want customer to go for 2 shots... I'm old liao, cannot tahan 2 shots...

Lorres
19-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Lor 24, house 14...
Damage $40

I go for service, not for looks. The FL age are around late 20s and early 30s. Those want chio and SYT FL, don't waste your time go there.
I was guessing L12H17, as the girls on meal breaks there also openly eat their meals in the big hall, as other girls on duty preen their feathers waiting for customers. Lol

comm
19-08-2016, 03:24 PM
She see me butterfly too many liao... Use to it, she know I will go back to her...

I haven't seen No1 yet... If she was the previous FL, service also good. Abit pump, natural cup D, your ass hole also she will lick but she alway want customer to go for 2 shots... I'm old liao, cannot tahan 2 shots...

Had to try to remember where is l24 h14 :D been a long time since i went there

Nescafe1981
19-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Had to try to remember where is l24 h14 :D been a long time since i went there

Haha... Near Esso petrol station, opp G-Spa

korean
19-08-2016, 08:28 PM

she is nato17 darling :D...i wrongly see no17 as nato17 :p

Lorres
11-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Butterflies settle on a flower for extended periods, and then flew off to another. The next, the butterfly might revisit the first flower again!

Q: When does one know its time to fly off?
A: When OKT informs that your regular is not working today....and you actually felt glad. :D

comm
12-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Butterflies settle on a flower for extended periods, and then flew off to another. The next, the butterfly might revisit the first flower again!

Q: When does one know its time to fly off?
A: When OKT informs that your regular is not working today....and you actually felt glad. :D

yes...well said !

when u feel relief ur regular is not there

cassano10
12-09-2016, 02:24 PM
Her frens will tell her u took others n some okts damn kpo also.

Lol

wpns
12-09-2016, 04:08 PM

Lol

maybe I shall drop there too...;)

Lorres
12-09-2016, 07:46 PM
yes...well said !
when u feel relief ur regular is not there
The "relief" is quite an interesting and strange feeling....:D

Lol
True. But if the RTF is not even working, you got an excuse...even the WL you chose got an excuse.
But if the RTF is merely occupied with another guy...you somehow have this obligation to wait for your session.

Lorres
12-09-2016, 10:32 PM
True. But if the RTF is not even working, you got an excuse...even the WL you chose got an excuse.
But if the RTF is merely occupied with another guy...you somehow have this obligation to wait for your session.

What is worse is that, after you got your excuse to chose another WL....and after the session you start to think :
"Why did I choose that other girl as my RTF to begin with?!?! THIS girl that I just fucked is way better! What have I been missing?!? Shit....!"

francesco
13-09-2016, 02:21 PM
What is worse is that, after you got your excuse to chose another WL....and after the session you start to think :
"Why did I choose that other girl as my RTF to begin with?!?! THIS girl that I just fucked is way better! What have I been missing?!? Shit....!"

lol, been there...

cassano10
13-09-2016, 07:28 PM

The problem is the new gal u chose that day gave u shit svc N ask u why u choose her? U are supposed to be her fren's husband. 5555

Lorres
11-12-2016, 11:33 AM
Another aspect about Butterflying, something I read from another thread today.
WL might not provide good service to a customer who seems to try each girl only once. WL do talk among themselves...maybe even across houses!

The common notion among WL is that RTF customer is easier to handle and give tips, and might even be so infatuated with the WL to give her tons of $$$.

Business savvy clever WL should provide standard service, and not brush this butterfly off.
Who knows, this butterfly customer might just decided to settle down on her with a big Bang (pun intended) after going one big round!

cassano10
11-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Another aspect about Butterflying, something I read from another thread today.
WL might not provide good service to a customer who seems to try each girl only once. WL do talk among themselves...maybe even across houses!

The common notion among WL is that RTF customer is easier to handle and give tips, and might even be so infatuated with the WL to give her tons of $$$.

Business savvy clever WL should provide standard service, and not brush this butterfly off.
Who knows, this butterfly customer might just decided to settle down on her with a big Bang (pun intended) after going one big round!

You can't change the wl's mindset. Out of 20 maybe only one understand this theory. And she is probably the Ang pai.

If you can't beat them, either join them or exit the building.

Chantelfin
11-12-2016, 01:01 PM
You can't change the wl's mindset. Out of 20 maybe only one understand this theory. And she is probably the Ang pai.

If you can't beat them, either join them or exit the building.

Some amount of butterfly is needed to ensure u are not missing out on new stock.

While RTF in one house, then that house cannot butterfly lor. Most houses are independent and unlikely got shared Intel.

Garfoo
11-12-2016, 01:31 PM
Some amount of butterfly is needed to ensure u are not missing out on new stock.

While RTF in one house, then that house cannot butterfly lor. Most houses are independent and unlikely got shared Intel.

One way is to visit houses that do not have any WLs at all. There are some along Lorong 20.

francesco
11-12-2016, 01:52 PM

some of the girls are actually friends (even tho they are based in different houses)

Lorres
11-12-2016, 10:49 PM
some of the girls are actually friends (even tho they are based in different houses)

Exactly. Especially in this digital age of internet chats.

oileau
11-12-2016, 11:09 PM
the only type of butterfly i see is in nightclub

oileau
11-12-2016, 11:13 PM
The only butterfly are those i see in siam diu so that they can earn more money

Lorres
12-12-2016, 11:25 PM
One way is to visit houses that do not have any WLs at all. There are some along Lorong 20.

Bro, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

Lorres
12-12-2016, 11:32 PM
You can't change the wl's mindset. Out of 20 maybe only one understand this theory. And she is probably the Ang pai. .
Exactly.
Some girls are Ang Pai for good reasons.
Other than than good looks and figure, they also know how to handle customers.

Those who become Ang Pai based only on looks, probably will last maximum 2-3 months before kenna demoted to "commoner".

comm
13-12-2016, 12:30 AM

He maybe referring to cat150 house tht can outcall

mcgrawhill
13-12-2016, 10:11 AM
differnet houses can also be friend?

Garfoo
13-12-2016, 09:00 PM

What I am saying is, if you go to a house which do not have any WLs, you can simply call any girls from other houses. Even your regular WL will not know you are calling others.

Lorres
13-12-2016, 10:46 PM
What I am saying is, if you go to a house which do not have any WLs, you can simply call any girls from other houses. Even your regular WL will not know you are calling others.
I see.
Then how do these houses get their licence? They perpetually have no WL, purely hotel-like?
I think I heard of this before. L20H33 is it? These no-WL houses are solely for Cat150.

hashansilva
13-12-2016, 10:55 PM

Never heard of houses without any WLs.
where are those located? house numbers?

comm
16-12-2016, 07:44 PM
lorong 20...u go 2041, 2045, u can see, its a walkup 2nd story

Garfoo
16-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Never heard of houses without any WLs.
where are those located? house numbers?

from what I know, there are at least 2 houses without any WLs. They are L20H45A and L20H47A.

Dexterbbbj
13-05-2017, 06:04 AM
Share your Xperience

Dexterbbbj
13-05-2017, 09:09 AM
What the fuck
Or what a fuck
WL one day can take 10-30
Customers.
But
You take two girl same house
Na be Chi bai

Turn black face
Ka Nina
I almost finish.
All geylang
Don't care
Just f and f
And f

Don't care
They are here to get f
We are here to f them
Na be chibai

kelvin06
13-05-2017, 11:19 AM
What the fuck
Or what a fuck
WL one day can take 10-30
Customers.
But
You take two girl same house
Na be Chi bai

Turn black face
Ka Nina
I almost finish.
All geylang
Don't care
Just f and f
And f

Don't care
They are here to get f
We are here to f them
Na be chibai

can u just shut up.. are u mental or wad. your poat all dun make sense and irritating.

strikeback4
13-05-2017, 12:28 PM
can u just shut up.. are u mental or wad. your poat all dun make sense and irritating.

He just brought up a thread that die in 2016 :rolleyes:

Dexterbbbj
13-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Wah Lau eh!
No understand mai!

Cut my point lor
Got like that rule hor
Can not f all the wl
In same house.

Many want do
Shy for f **k

Just walk in
And Fap fap
Can liao

Na be
Today I high blood
Ka Nina

Dexterbbbj
13-05-2017, 11:40 PM
The best throw $
And f**k
Up sided down
With your full strength
Ka Nina
You Tarik
You angpai them I tell you
You Rugi at the end
You paisee..!!!
They will call you anjing
Understand hor
Because only anjing
The pig the dog
Are eat and shit
Everyday something
Ka Nina haramjada

F## king hell.
Can not tahan any more
Must f them back very hard
And harder
Block me ignored me
Remove me
Née bar mind liao

naan1974
15-05-2017, 11:13 AM

what kuku theory is that?
I rtf a WL and her bff in the same house. After
that they keep pushing me to shuang fei them
which I did. They are best pal and have great
mutuality in bed which turn out to be the best
shuang fei I ever had .

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 11:15 AM
what kuku theory is that?
I rtf a WL and her bff in the same house. After
that they keep pushing me to shuang fei them
which I did. They are best pal and have great
mutuality in bed which turn out to be the best
shuang fei I ever had .

Some WL eye red their "regular" try other dishes :rolleyes:

Scare lost of income

Dexterbbbj
15-05-2017, 12:25 PM
Red blue or black
Just f untill there ass red
Can liao

If not Tarik all I see rugi
Long long wait out side

Pig dog monkey donkey

Lorres
15-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Some WL are more intelligent and farsighted.
The reason guys cheong GL is for variety, from the usual sex partner like wife or long time GF. If its for variety, its natural to try fuck different girls in GL.
(As oppose to trying to look for affairs).

Thus clever WL will not spend too much effort to retain most customer. Unless its a rich big fish.
Furthermore, these WL are confident. They know guys will fuck and realise other WL are below par, and will come back to them.

Thats what two WL told me, and that's what happened to me. I am not big fish, btw.

strikeback4
15-05-2017, 06:32 PM
Some WL are more intelligent and farsighted.
The reason guys cheong GL is for variety, from the usual sex partner like wife or long time GF. If its for variety, its natural to try fuck different girls in GL.
(As oppose to trying to look for affairs).

Thus clever WL will not spend too much effort to retain most customer. Unless its a rich big fish.
Furthermore, these WL are confident. They know guys will fuck and realise other WL are below par, and will come back to them.

Thats what two WL told me, and that's what happened to me. I am not big fish, btw.

Not all are far sighted, some are very narrow minded

They don't care if you have lots of money in your bank account (Alot of WL / FL keep complaining that some customers sibei hao lian, talk about their monthly salary la, what car they driving, what watch they have... LOL you think WL care meh? unless you give them la)

They only care 1 thing, how frequent you book them any did you recommend any friends, some even want you to write FR on SBF like machiam she drop from heaven :eek:

Lorres
17-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Not all are far sighted, some are very narrow minded

They don't care if you have lots of money in your bank account (Alot of WL / FL keep complaining that some customers sibei hao lian, talk about their monthly salary la, what car they driving, what watch they have... LOL you think WL care meh? unless you give them la)

They only care 1 thing, how frequent you book them any did you recommend any friends, some even want you to write FR on SBF like machiam she drop from heaven :eek:
That's why not all can recieve long term Ang Pai award for whole 2 yrs.
L08H43 G9 Lan, who has gone home, is good example. She openly ok when I book other girls. Wave to me somemore, as I come out from room after fucking another. Like a friend. I often returned back to fuck her, coz tried and tested.
Starting to miss her liao.
Thanks for the love, G9, and all the memories.

strikeback4
17-05-2017, 07:12 AM
That's why not all can recieve long term Ang Pai award for whole 2 yrs.
L08H43 G9 Lan, who has gone home, is good example. She openly ok when I book other girls. Wave to me somemore, as I come out from room after fucking another. Like a friend. I often returned back to fuck her, coz tried and tested.
Starting to miss her liao.
Thanks for the love, G9, and all the memories.

Lol sound like you tio kc liao :p

Any plans to visit her in thailand? :D

Lorres
17-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Lol sound like you tio kc liao :p

Any plans to visit her in thailand? :D

There was no KC at all.
Its that "familiar" feeling between customer and biz-owner. Each are comfortable with each other, within expectations. (My other RTFs also same type. All have left for Thailand and Vietnam.)

One may visit other WL for variety, but will always come back for some "comfort food", the RTF.
In real life, most men wish their wife or GF can accept such arrangements. LOL.
Dream on!

strikeback4
17-05-2017, 11:51 AM
There was no KC at all.
Its that "familiar" feeling between customer and biz-owner. Each are comfortable with each other, within expectations. (My other RTFs also same type. All have left for Thailand and Vietnam.)

One may visit other WL for variety, but will always come back for some "comfort food", the RTF.
In real life, most men wish their wife or GF can accept such arrangements. LOL.
Dream on!

LOL just playing with you, yes agree need to try variety so you will feel bored :D

Lorres
17-05-2017, 10:30 PM
LOL just playing with you, yes agree need to try variety so you will feel bored :D
LOL ok ok!
But still ah, I never got over the paiseh feeling when I step into a brothel, and my 1st choice RTF and 2nd choice RTF both looking at me....and I chose another girl....

strikeback4
17-05-2017, 10:36 PM
LOL ok ok!
But still ah, I never got over the paiseh feeling when I step into a brothel, and my 1st choice RTF and 2nd choice RTF both looking at me....and I chose another girl....

LOL if you walk in and you say you no money, all will try to prevent eye contact from you :eek::D

ff11
18-05-2017, 04:17 AM
LOL ok ok!

Lol. I got once my rtf stand up and walk to me once i entered the house so want to choose another gal also paiseh. Haha.

Lorres
18-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Lol. I got once my rtf stand up and walk to me once i entered the house so want to choose another gal also paiseh. Haha.

LOL! Exactly! That's what happen to me in the past! So I avoided that hse for some time.
But now she ROD, and I miss her.
Wish I can fuck her again, at least 5 more times.. LOL!

Dexterbbbj
20-05-2017, 03:11 PM
I don't f**k care
RTF very seldom lor
No point eating same chicken rice everyday
WL also don't f**k care, always like to serve
Next new customer
They have no choice good bad Ugly must service
As long as you have bucks to throw

50/30 is fixed
No rugi no regret

Take another always better than extend and tarik