PDA

View Full Version : Bitter, Sweet and Strange

oorey
28-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Chapter 1: Nong

“Baaaammmm!!!!!” The buzzer went off. Immediately, I opened my eyes and knew that it was 5am in the morning. Just like the last 9 years, 3 months and 24 days, I joined my cellmates in washing up and got ready for our morning run. 10 minutes later the gate was opened and I joined 200 other men and walked down the staircase towards the basketball courts. We exchanged our usual greetings. Some were more friendly than others but we speak no more than what we should.

Prison life was not like how the movies were showing. People generally got along. Sure there were occasional fights and quarrels but no one was trying to kill one another or rape another in the ass (at least not always). Conditions were harsh but the inmates kept the place clean and made it far easier than imagined to live. The days were generally uneventful. It was just prison.

We proceeded directly to breakfast directly after the run. After collecting my food which was just 3 pieces of plain bread, I sat down in front of Yut. We exchanged normal greetings and spoke in casual conversation just like any other inmates. It took me a while to learn Thai but I was a natural linguist although it took me 3 years to learn how to engage in an argument in the language. My language philosophy is if you can’t argue with the language, you do not know the language. As I finished my last bite, Yut stood up and got ready to leave but not before looking me in the eyes and giving me that faithful nod which I have been faithfully waiting.

Since 5 years ago, I had gotten myself a job as a teacher in the prison but it was definitely not easy getting that job. It was the very first time in prison that an inmate worked as a teacher (they refused to call me lecturer) for business management. I had to pull every single trick up my sleeve to convince the Warden to start this program.

oorey
28-07-2016, 09:56 PM
Every inmate gets a half an hour meeting with the Warden every half year. I recalled that faithful day where I had my 7th session with the Warden. It started off just like any other conversation with him asking how was I coping prison life. 2 minutes into our conversation, I could sense there was something wrong with him. After all, I was a trained psychiatrist. I decided to pry into what was wrong. The trick to getting personal information was easy. You have to follow just two rules. Repeat what the other person said and wait for your opportunity.

Me: (conversation all in Thai) Sir, I’m doing just fine here and I would like to thank you for taking care of me over the last 3 years. I thought since I’m going to be here for another 15 years, I want to ask you how can I make life meaningful throughout this period
Warden: Ngoi, you can start thinking about what you want to do after you go out of prison and maybe learn some skills over here (usual standard answer)
Me: Thank you sir. I never thought of that I could learn some skills here.
Warden: Maybe you could start a teaching business in the future. Maybe teaching others how to manage their businesses or finances since you said you have managed a business before (again, very condescending. It’s 15 years later! Who the fuck knows what is going to happen)
Me: Thank you sir. Starting a business could be a could idea (see, always repeat)
Warden: Yes, many businesses these days are failing because the owners do not know how to manage them (maybe we are onto something)
Me: Sir, are you sure many businesses are failing?
Warden: Yes. My family runs a small printing business in Bangkok. Our accountant tells us we are growing and making money but the business always do not have enough cash. Our suppliers are always chasing us (Yes! Finally!)
Me: Not enough cash? That is a real problem. Can you tell me more?

The Warden was then a 42 year-old man. He was of average height perhaps 170cm, had a small belly but was largely a fit guy. He had a rather soft character for a prison warden and had come through the ranks through sheer hard work backed by good academic records. Many would describe him as a kind man who cares for his inmates. He had strong ambitions but generally lacked the brains and character to climb further. While he was relatively young, his peers would see the Warden position as a retirement job for him.

The Warden spent the next 45 minutes (and we clearly overran) describing to me the business and the issues they were facing. Basically, it was a pure working capital management issue. Work-in-progress inventory was too high and cash conversion cycle too long. As the warden continued his problem, he started to digress into more personal issues. He loves his job as a warden but at the same time has to look after the family business – which he wasn’t managing properly. Often his salary was used to cover business expenses. Gone were the holidays which he and his wife enjoyed as bonuses were used to pay salaries of his workers. The more he said, the more I repeated. The more I repeated, the more he said. Soon, it was more than 2 hours into our session. Rapport was now built and the next step was to create trust. Unlike women, men need solutions.

Me: Sir, I am going to offer you some humble suggestions and I think it will help you turn things around in less than 3 months. If it works, we can speak more.

So I went on for 15 mins in a step-by-step proposal. Nothing spectacular. Just plain old textbook solutions.

Warden: Ngoi, thank you for offering your suggestion. I will think about it (back to his warden self)
Me: Sir, please do not say that. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to offer my suggestions. Today has been a wonderful session.

DeepOcean
28-07-2016, 10:36 PM
1st camper :D

ccl69
29-07-2016, 12:39 AM
2nd camper....nice

Diamonding
29-07-2016, 02:12 AM
3rd camper!! :D

CafeOm
29-07-2016, 11:00 AM
Camping here now.

TVBasia
29-07-2016, 12:50 PM
Camping too :D

Lemonthree
29-07-2016, 01:01 PM
Nice start TS, please update again :D

RoyalTroon
29-07-2016, 01:26 PM
So many campers. Me too.

uKnowWhoAmI
29-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Please continue soon :)

Confideration
29-07-2016, 05:57 PM
Keep going TS :)

oorey
29-07-2016, 09:45 PM
After that chat session, life as back to normal. Running, breakfast, performing menial tasks, lunch, free time, run again, more menial tasks, dinner, rest time, sleep. Life was pretty boring for the next 2 weeks until we had a new inmate – Nong and he was the beginning of my nightmare.

Nong was a rising star in a local gang. He was 35 years old, tall at 180 cm. He was tanned and looked very fit. Apparently he took the rap for his boss for the murder of a family of 6. Rumours were his boss’ wife was found having a relationship with another married man. In a fit of anger, he massacred the entire family, including am 80-year-old and 3 children aged 5, 8 and 12. It was a gruesome scene. Nong ‘turned’ himself in for the crime and during the court hearing, the weapons and fingerprint record suddenly went missing. Nong’s lawyer argued the killing was done in self-defence. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison for manslaughter. He had an understanding with his boss that he would take over as leader of the gang when he would be released.

Nong has a particular dislike for non-Thais and just how many foreigners do you think there are in a Thai prison. I made a very strong effort to avoid Nong at all cost. His gaze would seem to pierce my heart like a thousand daggers. But as the saying goes, where there’s a will, there’s always a way.

One day during the afternoon rest time, I had the urge to do a major business. As I slipped away from the rest to my cell, I realized that was the worst mistake. Nong and 5 other guys had been following my every move, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike. Once I was inside my cell, two of them grabbed me – one by each arm. What happened in the next few minutes was a total confusion for me. Punches and kicks landed on my face, chest and stomach. At some point I felt the worst pain in my entire life as my ribs cracked and that was when I lost all control.

I shitted myself in the pants.

That didn’t stop the 6 men. They wanted to humiliate me, destroy my very existence. I could almost feel their hate piercing through the skins into my bones. One of the men removed my pants and stuffed the entire load of shit into my face. They were not afraid of dirt. They just needed to destroy me. Nong forced my mouth open and made sure I swallowed at least a mouthful of my own poop. It was disgusting beyond words.

Yes, I ate my shit.

malima
29-07-2016, 10:27 PM
Do continue TS

DieselEngine
30-07-2016, 05:35 AM
Good upd TS

TitanicSong
30-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Nice update TS :)

UnoSaki
30-07-2016, 03:20 PM
Camping for more!!

S'poreCowboy
30-07-2016, 08:05 PM
How come nobody pitch tent ? I pitch tent. Need some help . :)

oorey
30-07-2016, 10:15 PM
I ate my shit. I ate my shit. I ate my shit. Every night I would scribble these 4 words into a small notebook. I made sure I relieved the nightmare every night until the day I could have my revenge. Life was a living hell after that incident. I would vomit in the middle of the night. Sometimes, I would just wake up and cry and asked myself what has happened to my life. Most of the time though, I was just dazed.

oorey
30-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Chapter 2: The Plan

1 month after the incident with Nong, I was unexpected called to the warden’s office. The incident had completely mind-fucked me and only the warden words reminded me of our earlier conversation.

Warden: Ngoi, I would like to thank you for your advice. The business is now making money. For the first time, we are seeing a positive bank balance.
Me: Thank you sir
Warden: Ngoi, I heard about your incident with Nong and I’m sorry for you. I will tell the guards to make sure you are protected
Warden: Ngoi, I hope you can offer me more advice. In return, I will help to make your stay in prison more comfortable

The warden’s words somehow jolted like an alarm, forcing me to wake up from my nightmare. My brain started to work. The endorphins were in production. I felt excited and began the planning of the greatest plot ever in Thai prison history. I wanted to stay safe, I wanted to get back at Nong, I wanted revenge, I wanted more! I had no idea where I plucked my courage from but those were my exact words

Me: Sir, my advice will make your business great. It will even give you time to perform your warden job which you love. If you continue to follow my advice, I will guarantee you will become the next Commissioner in no time. But I would want just one thing for now
Warden: What is it
Me: Always have a guard looking at me. When I walk away, they follow. When I sleep, they are outside my cell
Warden: Done

oorey
30-07-2016, 10:17 PM
In the next 6 months, the warden and I worked out business plans. I would be in his office for 2 hours every day. The word put out was I was seeing a counsellor after my incident with Nong. With my advice, we turned the operations around. With the profits and cash flowing, he hired a CEO to continue running the business. The next thing we did was to put the business into a trust. That way, his family continued to own the business and he could focus on his warden job.

With the help of the warden, the guards kept a close watch on me. They followed me everywhere I went and that pissed Nong off. I was happy that I was kept safe.

The warden told me that the current commissioner was retiring and there were few warden eyeing the top job. He went on describing his colleagues in other prisons, including their strengths and weaknesses. I asked him to build a personal profile of these people and I studied them carefully.

gjlow
30-07-2016, 10:24 PM
Great story. Camping for more.

conly
31-07-2016, 07:47 AM
I pitch tent. Need some help . :)

Sorry,was held up.

Nice story,ts.

hyperdick
31-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Waiting for next instalment . :)

VanderBear
31-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Waiting too :D

PrinceCharles
31-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Waiting for next instalment . :)

Same here :D

Tedesco
01-08-2016, 05:16 PM
How come nobody pitch tent ? I pitch tent. Need some help . :)

I willing to help you . This story worth to set up tent . :D

oorey
01-08-2016, 10:39 PM
The first thing I asked the warden to do was to create an exchange program where the different wardens would visit one another in their different prisons and have some interview sessions with the inmates. That would help me understand the competition better and also allowed me to mapped out the environment which they operate in. Over the course of the next few months, I met all of the other Wardens and had a chat with all of them. It was not difficult to make an assessment out of their capabilities, motivations, strengths and weaknesses. By then, the Warden’s business was raking in tons of cash. The very first year after we turned it around, cash profits were at THB25m. I asked the wWrden to hire several private investigators to understand more about the other wardens. All these while, Nong continued to keep a close watch on me. As if my new found confidence is a thorn in his flesh, he and his men continued to follow and watch me. I decided I had to take a more proactive approach.

I asked the Warden for access to all the inmates record. The first record I looked up was obviously Nong’s. His file was quite usual, normal gangster record. He has a wife 8 years younger and 2 children – aged 2 and 4. Every day, I sat in the files record room for 20 minutes. Looking at files after files. After 2 weeks, I found what I was looking for and started my approach.

My first approach was Kai and Teem – twin brothers who were jailed for manslaughter. According to the files, Kai’s and Teem’s mother was in poor health. Their father was a former muay-thai champion but was also a violent alcoholic. Despite his addiction to alcohol, Kai’s and Teem’s father taught everything he knew about muay-thai to his two sons and they grew to be experts in their field. While the brothers were good at boxing, they didn’t understand the concept of attracting students to their school. Most of the time, they fought others for a fee but as the sport attract fewer visitors, they were mostly making ends meet.

Kai’s and Teem’s mother’s health has always been poor. The brothers often took turns to bring their mother to the doctor and it was that night when they came back from the doctor, they found their father ransacking the house for money to buy alcohol. When there was none, he started shouting. The shouts turned into slaps, the slaps turned into punches and the brothers seeing their mother suffered, simply retaliated. What started as a domestic violence case quickly soured and the brothers ended up killing their father. Just 2 weeks ago, Kai and Teem’s mother was diagnosed with heart failure. Doctors estimated she could live another 5 more years unless she has a heart transplant.

Quietly but sternly, I told the brothers my plan.

Kai: 3 years? We will hold you to your word. If your promise do not materialize in 3 years, we will kill you with our bare hands

I swallowed a gulp

Me: You have my word. In the meantime, within these 3 years, you have to protect me at all cost.
Teem: Deal

Life became a lot easier after Kai and Teem joined my ranks. Nong and his men began to stay away and I decided to approach my next target.

Somchai was jailed for a white-collar crime, basically hacking into the central bank trying to steal $100m. He was caught and jailed for 7 years. Ram was a former investment banker and was jailed for 7 years for money laundering and insider trading. Finally, there was Yut a former public relations manager for one of the MNC in Thailand. Yut was jailed for 20 years for cocaine trading (a side profession he had started when he was 14). It took the police 20 years to nab him. All 3 were sold on my plan. After all, they had nothing to loose.

relacrelaclah
02-08-2016, 12:59 AM
Nice udpate :)
More please!!

NiteEyees
02-08-2016, 03:04 PM
Indeed very nice story to read . Can't wait for more .

KohOnly21
02-08-2016, 04:41 PM
Waiting for more !!

badboy
02-08-2016, 04:41 PM
You've got another loyal reader bro Oorey.

Could u write more on what goes on in e day to day in a Thai prison? Would appreciate it if it does not interfere in your writing.

Not sure how e sex parts would come in but am looking forward to u weaving it in.

Cheers
Badboy

Oldman13
02-08-2016, 05:19 PM
A fresh read from other stories here. Good read from TS so far. Thank u

oorey
03-08-2016, 07:26 AM
Concurrently, my plan with the Warden was executing smoothly. He was taking my advice to pick up golf, change his dressing, got a club membership and took the senior executives of the force out for entertainment. After all, it was all a political game. His new found wealth helped a great deal. The problem so far was I remained dispensable and I needed to change that.

They say that money breeds greed and it is all true. Profits generates tax and tax has to be paid in cash. 20% of THB25 million was about THB5 million.This scared the shit out of the Warden and he came to me for help. I told him that tax evasion is illegal but I had a solution. It involved setting up a fictitious account through some SPVs and moving the money around such that it creates a smokescreen of minimal profits. This, however, cannot be disclosed as it would prove dangerous for him. To get around, I would be doing it for him together with Somechai and Ram. We would assume all liabilities so the tracing if any would be kept within us and not the Warden. I assured the Warden that since we are already in jail, no further harm could come to us. The only thing we required was access to the internet and a few high speed computers.

To cover our whereabouts, I convinced the Warden to set up an academic program with my entourage assisting me. This would be killing two birds with one stone. First this program would gain him the visibility amongst the very top echelon of society, showing how he truly cares for the rehabilitation of his inmates. Second, and beneath the very façade of teaching, the team began a tapping and playing the financial markets. First, Somchai created a number of offshore entities based in the Bermuda, British Virgin Island and the Cayman Islands. Next, he created a number of new identities for each one of us. For complete tax avoidance, money has to be moved on a daily basis and basically I was back to my old trade.

As we have complete access to the Warden’s fund, we decided to put the funds into better use instead of just transferring them around across the world. Ram and I set up a few funds that targeted at liquid assets or instruments in case we needed to liquidate them for the Warden’s use. I was initially skeptical about Ram’s intelligence but he soon proved me wrong. The teamwork between Ram and I was beyond what words can describe. During the day, I would teach while Ram does the researches. In the evening as soon as the US market opens we began trading. In the meantime, Yut would prepare my teaching materials for the next day. Kai and Teem would keep our physical selves safe from the threats of Nong and gang.

In less than 9 months, we had accumulated more than USD25 millionin our funds, which means we no longer need the Warden’s funds and started investing in different classes of assets. Having money was, however, not enough. I have the de facto control of the Warden but I need the prison under my control. Turning to other mastermind, Yut and I started to develop a set of marketing program. As the class I taught was gaining more and more popularity, we began to educate the inmates the importance of financing and investing. The guards also began participating in my class and we were soon having a lot of fun discussing about wealth and investing.

We struck when the iron was hot and began to market our funds to a few selected inmates and the guards. They were initially skeptical but we were opened to accepting from THB2500 to any amount. It was not as if we needed the money. By the end of 2006, our fund had made a return of 15x and we had amassed total wealth of USD300 million. All the guards are now participating in our program and more than 60% of the inmates have money invested in our funds. All money invested had generated more than enough profits to cover the capital cost. Almost everyone was on our payroll now. As I was looking at the returns on the computer screen one day, I received a surprise email. I read it 3 times and had to calm myself down for I was shaking. Quickly I ran to Kai and Teem and called the both of them into the computer room.

Somchai, Ram and Yut joined us as we started reading the email. It was written in English so I had to translate to Thai for Kai and Teem but the pictures painted more than a thousand words. The pictures showed Kai and Teem’s mother recuperating at the John Hopkins Hospital in the US where she had a heart transplant. We have engaged 3 full-time caregivers for her and one of the pictures showed her taking a stroll in the garden. This was a stark difference from 2.5 years ago where she was all skin and bones with a few years of lifespan left. The brothers could not say anything and were trying to fight back all the tears that was welling up in their eyes. I gave them a hug and it was then they started sobbing. The rest hugged the three of us and soon there was laughter in the room. Almost without hesitation, we began discussing our next course of action.

silver5surfer
03-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Holy S***!!! How did I miss such a great story!!!

As one bro has said previously, there are many great story teller in this forum. Bro oorey is definitely right up there with all the great writers in this forum.

Bro oorey, waiting for the next update!😃

The storyline and writing style is fantastic!

Acanthus
03-08-2016, 12:05 PM
I hope this gets published as a paperback! will buy it in a flash!

I hope the sex part doesn't comes in too forcefully. :D

1eyedragon
03-08-2016, 05:44 PM
How on earth can I miss such a wonderful story . :eek: :)

huat87
03-08-2016, 05:50 PM
nice story

HornyGrin
03-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Very good story :)
Support support!!!

hornyboy1001
03-08-2016, 10:39 PM
#Rain , oh Rainmaker ......

kroxi
04-08-2016, 09:25 PM
I hope this gets published as a paperback! will buy it in a flash!

I hope the sex part doesn't comes in too forcefully. :D

I also will buy it too . :)

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:15 PM
They say things happened in the most unexpected way. I say things only happen with the most meticulous planning and flawless execution. When Nong took the rap for his boss, his family was taken care of by the gang. The highest form of respect was given to Nong and his family. Apart from monthly allowance, his wife and son lived in a posh condominium right in the heart of Bangkok. Gang security, driver and nanny were part of the package. While Nong’s wife was a ravishing beauty, any dirty thoughts about here would be met by penalty of the worst kind. Rumours were one of the gang member was caught peeking at her taking a shower, his eyes were gouged out and legs broken. All this was about to change.

After years of research about gangs (such information is massive in the prison), we figure the best way to weed out a gang is through alliances. With the amount of fortune we have amassed, it was not difficult to convince rival gangs to target Nong’s gang but it was not going to be that simple. They had to wait for the right time. Our next biggest alliance was none other than the police. After months and months of planning, the police mounted the biggest operation on Nong’s gang. More than 300 policemen armed with heavy assault weapons were activated and a division of riot police stood by as back up. The operations was a huge success for the police. Money, drugs, weapons were confiscated and more importantly the top leadership of the gang were arrested. As if things were not bad enough, the rival gangs, upon my activation all mounted a massive attack on Nong’s gang. It was a bloodbath. Most gang members were killed or seriously injured. Nong’s gang was destroyed. What was left were a few members incapable of anything. With no money, no men, Nong’s wife and son were evicted out of their home.

Revenge would come on this fateful day when Nong’s boss was sentenced to the very prison I was in. On that fateful day, I would ask the guards to switch off all CCTVs and take a break for 4 hours. 15 men were on standby outside the visiting room. Visitation was suspended for the day with the exception of Nong and his boss. Both Nong and his boss had only one visitor – Nong’s wife or also known as Aae.

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Even after childbirth, Aae was still a top notch beauty. Her skin was flawlessly fair. She had a model height at 170cm and ample 36C breast to go with it. Childbirth only accentuated her figure with ample butt but her waist was spared at 25 inches. In short, she had the face of an angel and the figure of the worst devil you can ever imagine. She can be every bloody straight man’s wet dream.

No sooner had Aae sat down the entrance was locked behind her. By the time Nong sensed something was wrong it was too late. I made my way into the room with Kai and Teem beside me. The brothers pulled a chair for me and another beside me. Nong’s boss also known as Sam was invited to sit as well. Clearly a man of composure, he did not hesitate to sit and observed. In almost an instant all 15 men outside charged into the room. 2 grabbed Aae by the arms and pinned her down while 4 men held Nong onto his chair, stripped him and tied him up with his hands around the table and his legs spread apart. Aae was crying and screaming but no one could help her. Sam tried to stand up to interfere but was held back by Kai and Teem. I walked over to Nong and whispered in his ear

Me: This is revenge…

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:16 PM
One of the men took a sling made up of bedsheet and some fruits wrapped within. He flung it straight into Nong’s balls. The scream that he let out could bring out the sympathy of anyone but unfortunately for him, we were in prison. We were cold blooded animals. By now Aae was crying uncontrollably for us to stop. One more fling and Nong passed out. We were not letting him off that easily. One of the men took off his shirt and wrapped it around Nong’s face, another took the hose and started shooting water in his face, forcing him to wake up and drink. The men released the shirt from his face and two punches landed directly onto him.

Men: Keep awake! You bastard!

One more fling made sure Nong was awake to witness what was going to happen. 3 men started to rip Aae’s clothing apart. First her blouse, then her skirt before they tore the bra and panties up. Nong’s nightmare was coming true. If anyone think the man were savages, he/she would be wrong. The men were sexually starved, they were barbaric. There was no pleasure in making Aae wet or anything. The first cock simply rammed into her at standing position where she let out a loud scream which was the cue for another to stick another into her mouth. The men grabbed her full breast and slapped on her butt. Sexually starved men can’t last long which was why we had back up. The two men came in less than two minutes and unloaded in her pussy and mouth. Aae tried to spit out the cum and was met with a slap

Man: One more drop out of your mouth and you get worse

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Aae swallowed the cum in fear. She was helpless and two more men helped themselves to her. As if learning a lesson from the earlier, the next two took longer but were no less savage. As the men pumped her, they started slapping her butt cheeks even harder and pulling her hair. Few times, she gagged and that only meant more pleasure for the men. The men continued pumping and pumping, slapping and pulling and one of them came in her mouth. The other man who seemed like a sex monster continued pumping and signaled for the rest to wait. I gave the agreement as he seemed to know what he was doing – fuck until submission. The body works in a miraculous way. As much as she knew she was being raped, the carnal pleasure was getting into her. For so long she had missed having a cock inside her. For so long, she yearned to be fucked and she was getting more than what she wanted. Aae could not control herself as she secrete love juices which was by now flowing down her thighs, mixed with sweat and cum from the first session. Having been left dry for so long, her pussy has become firmer and tighter. The natural lubricant made it even more pleasurable for her to feel a full hard cock inside her even if it wasn’t her husband. She wanted to enjoy the fuck so much but yet she knew it was so wrong. Just like a machine, the man continue to fuck her and showed no sign of slowing down or cumming. Aae has never been fucked with this level of intensity for such an extended period. 10 minutes later, the thrusting became harder and faster. Aae could no longer control herself as she started to gyrate with synching rhythm and soon let out moans after moans. It was in no time the inevitable happens as the man came shooting squirts and squirts of prison cum into the woman who was so adored and untouched. As if it was a cue for Aae, she began to shake uncontrollably and let out a long moan.

She came

Man: Nong, your wife is definitely a good fuck. You lucky bastard

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Aae could not face Nong and she burst into sobs uncontrollably. She was ashamed of herself, of her body’s reaction to the very evil that was violating her. She was ashamed by the fact that she allowed herself to enjoy the fuck of the very same men who are assaulting her husband. Tears flowed uncontrollably just as cum and love juices flowed.

Nong kept quiet as he continued to witness his beautiful wife being ravaged by the worst men on earth. The men clearly had no consideration for what Aae was feeling. They turned her around and another started pumping in missionary. He forced his mouth into her, clearly not minding the cum insider her mouth. At this point Aae was full of disgust but also confused as her body was telling her to enjoy the very carnal pleasure she has been missing for so long. One by one the men took turns turning the very beauty that was adored by many in the whore now fucked by many. Just as the last man was beginning to take his turn, he turned Aae around into doggie position again. Aae by now was exhausted by the two hours of non-stop pumping and went along with the flow. Just as she thought her nightmare was ending soon, her eye opened wide and she let out a sharp shriek “Nooooo!!!!”. The man just inserted his steel rod into her anus.

Man: Wow! Still virgin over here.

Nong’s face was burning now but there was nothing he could do. I was enjoying the entire show but my entourage and I made a conscious effort not to participate in the action. I turned to Sam and whispered.

Me: Now go stick your cock into her mouth or I’ll get the men to rip your head off

Sam quietly stood up and took off his shorts. He was hard as steel. Clearly the scene had aroused him so much. Without hesitation, he took his cock and shoved it into Aae’s mouth. Another guy went underneath and pussy fucked Aae. She was now being fucked all ways. The other two men soon came and I signaled for them to step aside. Sam was now enjoying himself. Then I said “the pussy is free”. He got my cue and turned Aae into missionary position and started pumping her.

Nong was now boiling mad. Seeing his wife being raped by men was not enough. Now the very person whom he laid down his life for has betrayed him and ravaging the very woman he loved. I walked over to Nong.

Me: Look at how your boss is enjoying your wife. You laid down your life for this man?

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:19 PM
There was another another 1.5 hours before the guards come back from their ‘break’. As the scene was finishing up with Aae, I gave the nod to the 6 men apart from my crew who had not participated. If Nong thought his nightmare was ending, it was just beginning. Two men carried Nong and laid his chest onto the table, in the very same position as the other men has laid his wife. The 6 men who did not participate wasn’t because they had self-discipline. They were gays.

There was no lubricant, no easing. Just plain anal fucking. Sam and his wife watched in horror as Nong was raped by the men. Screams from Nong filled the room, cursing and swearing. There was no stopping from the men as they each took turn. By the end of the hour, they were done and left Nong almost broken. The men took the water hose and showered Aae and Nong. Someone then delivered some clothing and the men dressed them up with whatever they can. The tables were arranged properly and Aae was left there sitting and staring into blank space as the men dragged Nong back in the cell area. There was no goodbye, no saying sorry. We just left.

The men brought Nong into the infirmary. Only Yut and I followed. We were then left alone with the doctor who was examining Nong. The nightmare was getting worse.

Me: How is it?
Doctor: He is fine and ok for procedure
Me: How long?
Doctor: It a simple one and would take just a couple of hours
Me: Are you sure he would be awake?
Doctor: Yes. It’s local anesthesia. He’ll be well awake to witness all this
Me: (at this point receiving a laptop from Yut) THB5 million has been transferred to your account
Doctor: Thank you

Yut and I left the room. A few hours later, two other men carried Nong outside the room, back to his cell onto his bed. He was now completely broken. The doctor had written in his report that due to an accident, Nong’s testicles were badly damaged and has to be removed. He was effectively now a eunuch.

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Nong was damaged and was no longer the threat he used to be. His wife raped. He was raped and made an eunuch and most of all betrayed by the very man he laid his life for. Sam stayed away from him, probably fearing that he would offend me. His wife also stopped visiting him after that day.

Revenge felt bitter and sweet but most of all strange. Aae was an innocent party and did not deserve to be put through the ordeal. Her mistake was loving and marrying the wrong man. With my influence, although in prison, I arranged for her to be treated medically and psychologically. Less than 24 hours after the ordeal, she was given post-exposure prophylaxis treatment for potential STDs. A counsellor would also visit her twice a week. Gone were her luxury life but I arranged for to be self-sustainable. Under the encouragement of the counsellor, she would find a job at a IT outsourcing company. As she was rather highly educated, she managed to step up into her job rather quickly. She would not be rich but more than capable to surviving and bringing up her son properly. Some years later Nong would be released and again under my arrangement, he would receive counselling, aimed at helping him reintegrate into society. He would soon be reunited with Aae as both of them come to terms on what happened during that fateful day. With surgery and testosterone injections, he regained most of his potency. Nong would find work at a local hypermart as a logistics coordinator where he excelled and soon promoted to the manager position. The couple determined to start life afresh would move out of Bangkok and settled in Udon Thani where they would bring up their son.

oorey
04-08-2016, 10:21 PM
After the incident, Kai, Teem, Somchai, Ram and Yut were even closer. The funds we started continued to do well through 2005, 2006 and 2007. By early 2008, Ram and I sensed something was wrong with the market. The numbers no longer make sense as the market continued to rally at the back of subprime lending. We decided to pull all our funds out and returned all the money from the inmates and the guards. We also gave them a warning not to invest in anything in the next coming 6 months for we were also unsure. It was the beginning May in 2008 that I told Ram that we should short the market as a crash seems imminent. By then we had amassed more than USD500m in wealth and we took half the amount and shorted a few counters – Bank of America, Citibank, Merrill Lynch. We bought short contracts on oil, the S&P500 index and everything we could lay our hands on. By the time, Lehman Brothers collapsed, our short positions have generated more than USD3 billion. We exited our position with a haircut and took back about USD2 billion. The team and I decided to pay a bonus to all the inmates and the guards of USD1 million each and telling them we would take a break for half

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulders and it brought me back to reality.

Ram: Everything ok?
Me: Yes. Just thinking what we’ve been through
Ram: Today is a big day
Me: Yes. Everything will soon be over

silver5surfer
04-08-2016, 11:36 PM
Great update!!! :D

Ntspannar
05-08-2016, 04:33 AM
Started out well, but TS has some serious issues if he can imagine such retribution for eating shit. Perhaps...with a mind like that he should have been given shit to it.

You have some serious unresolved issues if this is what your imagination is capable of. Lol

oorey
05-08-2016, 09:12 PM
Started out well, but TS has some serious issues if he can imagine such retribution for eating shit. Perhaps...with a mind like that he should have been given shit to it.

You have some serious unresolved issues if this is what your imagination is capable of. Lol

Thanks for the advice. Will stop writing and work on my mental well-being.

silver5surfer
05-08-2016, 09:34 PM

Hi bro Oorey,

Please continue. I thoroughly enjoy your our story and like your writing style.

spongebob123
05-08-2016, 09:37 PM
I think it is more of the character who has a twisted mind rather than TS. For one has to write based on what the character would do.

I may not agree with what the character does.. Buy I do enjoy the story. Awesome job TS

Phython1
05-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Hi bro Oorey,

Please continue. I thoroughly enjoy your our story and like your writing style.

This storyline is truly different from the rest and looking forward to more updates

Nigeria
05-08-2016, 11:26 PM
Please continue TS ;)

kools
06-08-2016, 12:08 AM

amazing that you can chide someone on a fictitious story (wait... is this fictitious ?? gosh... I wonder what I'll do even someone forces shit into my mouth, not that I wanted to eat them in the first place. would anyone actually "blame" me for having "serious issues"? ). Lol indeed.

TS: great style. keep imaging your scenes as like Shawshank Redemption and the protagonist as Andy Dufresne. 😜

lowSam132
06-08-2016, 01:07 AM

Walao, cb sia. You don't like the story then don't read la! Why need to give these negative comment?

Steventan
06-08-2016, 07:30 AM
Definitely a good read. Luckily found the thread today.
Please don't stop. Reward you with 6 reps, as encouragement.

Ntspannar
06-08-2016, 07:45 AM
Walao, cb sia. You don't like the story then don't read la! Why need to give these negative comment?

Walao cb Kia to u too. If everyone only say good things then just copy paste then. If my comment so negative you don't read la...why need to comment I'm negative? Lol...

Ntspannar
06-08-2016, 07:50 AM
amazing that you can chide someone on a fictitious story (wait... is this fictitious ?? gosh... I wonder what I'll do even someone forces shit into my mouth, not that I wanted to eat them in the first place. would anyone actually "blame" me for having "serious issues"? ). Lol indeed.

TS: great style. keep imaging your scenes as like Shawshank Redemption and the protagonist as Andy Dufresne. 😜

I'm sorry if you find imagination never disturbing. Even if you had a close friend who suddenly blurt out eh your 6 year old daughter looks damn primed for some pedophile story... Yeah it's fiction but you would be wary and feel weird. An action can only be done if the mind can conceive it. That's why they have psyche evaluations. You really think profiling is dismissed just as aiyah fiction only?

If TS didn't blackmail you by stopping to write as expected you won't be whining either. So really...lol

Ntspannar
06-08-2016, 07:53 AM

It's your call. Your story. You can always choose to ignore my comment as some would gladly ask you. No story is perfect IMO. You may continue as you planned and I would still read. I'm not here to stop you but I'm not story addicts like some others who would beg for it to continue. If I find it disturbing I say it as it is. If I find it awesome I say it as it is. So again...your call.

skl8188
06-08-2016, 09:16 AM

Wow. Looks like you have more serious mental problem. Maybe sbf is not suitable for you. Should go play Pokemon instead.

kools
06-08-2016, 02:45 PM
I'm sorry if you find imagination never disturbing. Even if you had a close friend who suddenly blurt out eh your 6 year old daughter looks damn primed for some pedophile story... Yeah it's fiction but you would be wary and feel weird. An action can only be done if the mind can conceive it. That's why they have psyche evaluations. You really think profiling is dismissed just as aiyah fiction only?

If TS didn't blackmail you by stopping to write as expected you won't be whining either. So really...lol

waa. you have great imagination. now I'm being blackmailed.

pharoh_15
07-08-2016, 12:20 AM
Great story. Continue bro. U can't please everyone. Only us writers know the difficulties we face..

D-joker
07-08-2016, 08:02 PM
Machiam like 监狱风云。 very well written.
Its a very great story...

D-joker
07-08-2016, 08:03 PM
Question is how ts got into jail?

silver5surfer
10-08-2016, 08:32 AM
Bro oorey,

Pitching tent here. Waiting for you to come back and update the story.

GrieGzEters
10-08-2016, 08:40 AM
Please continue!!! This thread is gonna be one of the best around

oorey
10-08-2016, 09:59 PM
It's your call. Your story. You can always choose to ignore my comment as some would gladly ask you. No story is perfect IMO. You may continue as you planned and I would still read. I'm not here to stop you but I'm not story addicts like some others who would beg for it to continue. If I find it disturbing I say it as it is. If I find it awesome I say it as it is. So again...your call.

Bro, actually you are right. I have a twisted mind. The whole point of me stopping was to make other users get to you.

Everyone wants to be popular (in a good manner) - online or not. You can say what you want that it doesn't matter but the very fact you actually reply to these messages shows it had gotten into you. So behind all the 'LOLs', i think it sucked a little for you.

LOL

oorey
10-08-2016, 10:02 PM
Here's the continuation...

Chapter 4: New Life

Class was more difficult today as I tried to explain the concept of options. It was an intense class but kept relatively short. After all, it was a big day as we received news of the Warden being promoted to the Commissioner. As we were all in a celebratory mode, the team and I decided to make a special meal for everyone. While we were no master chefs, prison life taught us a thing or two about making nice dishes. We also ordered in enough sharks fins and abalone to keep everyone’s belly full.

Soon it was almost dinner time. Kai and Teem were busying making sure all the sharks fins and abalone were in order. Somchai and Ram were running the vegetables station while Yut and I ran the meat station. After making sure everything was in order, I put my apron down and made my way to the dining hall.

Everything was in order. All the inmates were present and waiting for their food. The guards and Warden all sat together with us and everyone was in a jovial and celebratory mood. As I stepped into the hall, everyone gave me the well-deserved respect and the noise level soon died down.

Me: Today we thank and congratulate the Warden. We thank the Warden for taking care of all of us inmates and provided us the opportunity for rehabilitation, turning us from just prisoners to men with new lease of life. Sir, you truly deserve your promotion. So, on behalf of everyone here, I thank and congratulate you. Let me bring everyone your dinner and let us have a good time!

oorey
10-08-2016, 10:02 PM
I made my way back to the kitchen and was greeted with smiles from my team. As they put their aprons down, a gleam of light almost blinded us. What followed was a thunderous sound “BOOOM!!!” that shook the entire prison block. The explosion was big that the second floor almost caved in. Soon, the entire kitchen was burning and just as everyone thought all was dusted, anyone smaller explosion followed as a smaller gas tank caught fire and exploded. Everyone knew the people inside were a goner. Inmates are realistic and cold-blooded animals. There was no crying or screaming that someone needs to save someone from the burning flames. Everyone knew the danger of dashing into the fire and no one would believe that anyone would be alive after 2 explosions of that magnitude.

The fire engine arrived almost an hour later and by then most of the fire has subsided and the remaining was put out shortly. 3 hours later, the firemen recovered 6 bodies burnt to the point beyond recognition. Just as they were wrapping up the body bags, the Warden whispered to one of the guards

Warden: I want their dental records checked and tallied ASAP. Make sure it is the six of them

As it was a serious case which could turn into a prison break, the transport of the bodies to the hospital was expedited and the records checked. By 7am, an A4-sized envelope was at the Warden’s desk but it was only until 9am that the Warden got in and opened it. In summary, the results were a perfect match and the 6 deceased were Somchai, Kai, Teem, Ram, Yut and me, Peter Ngoi. The Warden sat back on his chair, closed his eyes and muttered “have a good journey”.

Sriver
10-08-2016, 10:51 PM
Nice update TS, camping for more!! :D

conly
11-08-2016, 08:02 AM
Here's the continuation...

Thank you,welcome back.

silver5surfer
11-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Bro, welcome back!

smelly
11-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Please continue!!!

Ntspannar
11-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Bro, actually you are right. I have a twisted mind. The whole point of me stopping was to make other users get to you.

Everyone wants to be popular (in a good manner) - online or not. You can say what you want that it doesn't matter but the very fact you actually reply to these messages shows it had gotten into you. So behind all the 'LOLs', i think it sucked a little for you.

LOL

Not really. I replied cause it's common courtesy. I don't really mind being unpopular in this forum. Nothing to gain from it. If it makes you happy being popular it's good for you. I never expected you to stop. Thats why I said your story your call. It's nor within my rights to get you to stop anyway but it doesn't mean you are any less disturbed than "assumed" by me :)

silver5surfer
11-08-2016, 04:07 PM
Not really. I replied cause it's common courtesy. I don't really mind being unpopular in this forum. Nothing to gain from it. If it makes you happy being popular it's good for you. I never expected you to stop. Thats why I said your story your call. It's nor within my rights to get you to stop anyway but it doesn't mean you are any less disturbed than "assumed" by me :)

If you got nothing good to say, just leave this thread.

If fact you should just leave this forum
.. this is a f****** sex forum. What do you expect to read? Goldilocks and the three bear?

skl8188
11-08-2016, 04:14 PM

.. this is a f****** sex forum. What do you expect to read? Goldilocks and the three bear?

Clap! Clap! Clap!

Mafan
11-08-2016, 05:27 PM

*thumbs up*

nightingle91
11-08-2016, 09:27 PM
damn! it was an interesting read. did TS ended the story early? anyway haters gonna hate but there are definitely more supporters than haters so pls continue bro!

nokiaN95
12-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Camping here!!

silver5surfer
15-08-2016, 04:49 PM
Camping here too! Bro oorey, cum back quick!

TenArtul
15-08-2016, 08:11 PM
Please continue TS