PDA

View Full Version : Do Samsters really want to share or earn points?

The Nail
10-11-2006, 09:06 PM
What's with the influx of short passages and writers disappearing halfway?! some installments are so short and take ages to continue, looks more like a case of waiting for points to be given...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-11-2006, 09:08 PM
What's with the influx of short passages and writers disappearing halfway?! some installments are so short and take ages to continue, looks more like a case of waiting for points to be given...

perhaps they are not free to reply that soon?School holidays?these are the immediate reasons i can think of.:)

Red_Baron
10-11-2006, 09:17 PM
I believe I can speak for most newbies.

Earn points so that we can get some of them hot FL pussies that are on sale in the FL section!!!!! No points no power no contact.

David_Ginola
10-11-2006, 09:43 PM
perhaps they are not free to reply that soon?School holidays?these are the immediate reasons i can think of.:)

:D LOLOLOLOL this i really buay tahan.....

cheers bro

Shuang_Jie_Gun
10-11-2006, 09:58 PM
:D LOLOLOLOL this i really buay tahan.....

cheers bro

as i am replying i am still thinking what are the other possible reasons?kekeke..attention seeking maybe?superstar-wanna-be-popular kind of mentality?:D

BustLover
10-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I believe most of the contributors would love to be recognised and accord with points for their contributions. It is a form of acknowledgment. Sad to say, the culture here is to receive more and to give less.

Although a lot of time we hear people wondering what so good with the points as there is nothing much to gain from it. Tanglible benefit is definiitely nil but they fail to consider the intangible benefit that comes with it. I think it does reflect your cyber standing in this forum.

I use the point systems to guage the character of the samsters.
Some samsters will attempt to CON others to UP them with a return of points but failed to honour the promise. There will always be some who ask for contact (as if the world owe them a living that they must be given the contact) but failed to UP the giver.

Personally, I will always make an attempt to return the favour of those who had UPped me. It is equivalent to returning a greeting favour from a stranger who just passby and say, "Hi good morning. How are you today?"

So will you just quickly walked past as though nothing happened? :D

F-boy
11-11-2006, 01:44 AM
I dun post that much but I like to have around 35 points so that I can add or zap and have a buffer in case others zap me. I also believe many bros look at the rep points to gauge credibility but I am too lazy to go and gather points so I take it easy:)

sammyboyson
11-11-2006, 03:19 AM
share or earn, we are all here to stay and live as a peaceful community

Kongsamiya
11-11-2006, 03:52 AM
I dun post that much but I like to have around 35 points so that I can add or zap and have a buffer in case others zap me. I also believe many bros look at the rep points to gauge credibility but I am too lazy to go and gather points so I take it easy:)

HAHAHA.. For that I give 5 pts:D

Ah Des
11-11-2006, 04:34 AM
HAHAHA.. For that I give 5 pts:DHello bro you very generous, can up me tomolo? I hit 25 will up you back 5pts. Goodnight.

V|ernar
11-11-2006, 08:14 AM
maybe we take the point for granted?

that why boss make it harder to give now?

well...

different time , different people , different place.

god bless

Myo_Swee
11-11-2006, 09:41 AM
U know the 60 seconds rule...sometimes it makes me lazy to post...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 09:46 AM
Hello bro you very generous, can up me tomolo? I hit 25 will up you back 5pts. Goodnight.

if u dun mind i can do the favour for u tonite.:D

Myo_Swee
11-11-2006, 09:51 AM
if u dun mind i can do the favour for u tonite.:D

If u dun mind i also want your favour...Muahaha :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 09:53 AM
If u dun mind i also want your favour...Muahaha :D

sure thing bro~need to wait for a while though..paiseh~:o

tk-king
11-11-2006, 10:10 AM
i only share with those who share eg to min 20 points bro
i dont expect anything in return but
the tulan part is i share and yet got pple zap me
is not abt the losing of pts but the reasoning

napster
11-11-2006, 10:15 AM
Hello bro you very generous, can up me tomolo? I hit 25 will up you back 5pts. Goodnight.
u up me i up u :eek: :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 10:47 AM
i only share with those who share eg to min 20 points bro
i dont expect anything in return but
the tulan part is i share and yet got pple zap me
is not abt the losing of pts but the reasoning

this is cyber bro,all i can say is u can possibly please anyone,it is frustating but there is nth we can do to prevent it.;)

JWNY
11-11-2006, 11:31 AM
Life of a samster.......

1) Registers with www.sammyboyforum.com

2) Makes a few decent posting, possibly 1 FR, then released from moderation

3) Like Maple Story...chooses a PATH

- just TCSS, share FRs, looking for FL contacts
- group factions for outings/orgies/sharing videos/zap mobilisation
- post videos/pictures
- see if someone chak his tirak/FL...and ZAP
- clone

4) Tries to make a few buddies and allies with point distribution or re-distribution ;)

5) Eventually gains momentum...and *poof* - conveyed title of "Senior Samster"

Thereafter, the path is not clear...the samster may continue to contribute actively...or may just fade away but linger around....erm, for CLONE (kindly repeat step 3)

JWNY

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Life of a samster.......

1) Registers with www.sammyboyforum.com

2) Makes a few decent posting, possibly 1 FR, then released from moderation

3) Like Maple Story...chooses a PATH

lolz..i did just that 4 yrs back and i choose to TCSS and make friends here.:o

andromedia
11-11-2006, 11:58 AM
I think what fellow bro JWNY said is what most fellow bros here are going through... at least it seems like that to me... :P

yanz
11-11-2006, 02:11 PM
5) Eventually gains momentum...and *poof* - conveyed title of "Senior Samster"

Thereafter, the path is not clear...the samster may continue to contribute actively...or may just fade away but linger around....erm, for CLONE (kindly repeat step 3)

JWNY

u forgot to mention once some obtain the "senior Samster" status, attitude changes cos now they r regarded the lao jiaos.(mostly in regards to the intl or tirak threads) one shld nt forget that sammyboy started much more years ago in the delphi days. so ultimately i dont think we shldnt judge the seniority of a samster just by join date, pts or posts. a samster could haf joined 5 yrs ago but never post much hence not much pts, yet another one who joined recently however sharing tons in Exchange Forum could haf already amounted to 1000 pts? just my 2 cents, :)

cheers everyone

yanz

juzjoin
11-11-2006, 02:42 PM
i'm generous i'll try to up most bro here as you can see from my queue....:)

BustLover
11-11-2006, 04:21 PM
i'm generous i'll try to up most bro here as you can see from my queue...

Your Q does not include my name leh. So sad I must be the minority one ...:D

u forgot to mention once some obtain the "senior Samster" status, attitude changes cos now they r regarded the lao jiaos.(mostly in regards to the intl or tirak threads) one shld nt forget that sammyboy started much more years ago in the delphi days. so ultimately i dont think we shldnt judge the seniority of a samster just by join date, pts or posts. a samster could haf joined 5 yrs ago but never post much hence not much pts, yet another one who joined recently however sharing tons in Exchange Forum could haf already amounted to 1000 pts? just my 2 cents..

There are many types of seniors. Some are senior cheongsters, story tellers, picture contributors etc.
Dun quite agree with your generalisation that once a samster obtain senior status, attitude will change.
At least not for me... :p I am still a newbie coming to 50 years old soon...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Your Q does not include my name leh. So I must be the minority one ...

I am still a newbie.

ya lo his Q also dun hv my nick,me also newbie wor:o

David_Ginola
11-11-2006, 04:46 PM
ya lo his Q also dun hv my nick,me also newbie wor:o

Haha bro u newbie??? I lagi newbie...

cheers

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Haha bro u newbie??? I lagi newbie...

cheers

haha~~okokie u win~:p

Kongsamiya
11-11-2006, 05:23 PM

Bro, Sure will give lah, wait till my power is back, or maybe had up moons back, i think so, how cum now u no power though u should have power of 4 since ur join date is 1n 2002, what happen????????

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Bro, Sure will give lah, wait till my power is back, or maybe had up moons back, i think so, how cum now u no power though u should have power of 4 since ur join date is 1n 2002, what happen????????

in the past 15 rep pts u will hv rep power,now it has been changed to 25 so meaning once Bro Ah Des hits 25,he will have rep power of 4 or 5 liao.:)

yanz
11-11-2006, 06:17 PM
Dun quite agree with your generalisation that once a samster obtain senior status, attitude will change.
At least not for me... I am still a newbie coming to 50 years old soon...

i dont mean all samsters become stuck up once they'v been ard for some time. i only mean a few mostly in those tirak threads, lets nt pinpoint thou. take urself for example, like u said u r still a newbie?! even after ur years of chionging.. :D my point is everyone can still learn something fr anyone no matter how laojiao u supposedly are. just my 2 cents. cheers:)

yanz

Devil73
11-11-2006, 08:07 PM

Will help to up u once power recovered early by tonight or later by tomorrow morning:D

Huo_Yuan_Jia
11-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Some bros in the forum really do have the sharing spirit while some have a contact and want to earn some points from it.Have that answered to the threadstarter's question?:rolleyes:

goodpartner
11-11-2006, 09:42 PM
i dont mean all samsters become stuck up once they'v been ard for some time. i only mean a few mostly in those tirak threads, lets nt pinpoint thou.

Bro, I started a "tirak" (aka sponsor) thread recently leh.... so am I one of them you refer to? ;)

Hey, there are other ways to earn points.... :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey, there are other ways to earn points.... :D

hey bro,care to share what are the other ways mah?hehehe~~:p

Ah Des
11-11-2006, 09:46 PM
thank you to all bros and sis who upped me and who promised to up me. Once I get 5 power back I will return favour. If I left your name out in my sig kindly let me know. Thank you Thank you.

Ah Des
11-11-2006, 09:49 PM
in the past 15 rep pts u will hv rep power,now it has been changed to 25 so meaning once Bro Ah Des hits 25,he will have rep power of 4 or 5 liao.:)yes bros and because I anyhow shoot my mouth off sometimes so some bros docked me. It's ok I am still newbie too:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 09:51 PM
yes bros and because I anyhow shoot my mouth off sometimes so some bros docked me. It's ok I am still newbie too:D

Join Date Aug2002 and u say u newbie?:p

MarkNgSiongBoon
11-11-2006, 10:47 PM
I just need to go back to 1 point to be able to escape moderation. I am with some HIV-AIDS support group, totally non-profit and people don't take you seriously when they see you are in Moderation. I guess that's life.

JWNY
11-11-2006, 11:36 PM
I am still a newbie coming to 50 years old soon... I have learned much from you bro...that for sure ;)

JWNY

goodpartner
11-11-2006, 11:39 PM
hey bro,care to share what are the other ways mah?hehehe~~:p

Maybe by joining quiz or taking part in contest of some sort? :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Maybe by joining quiz or taking part in contest of some sort? :D

ok,note taken.will look out for such quiz & contests.;)

Offspring
12-11-2006, 12:41 AM
i always make it a point to return the favour to those that up me. Now with the 2 days limit on posting, i find it very difficult to return the favours to hose that have not been posting. So what i can only do is do a search when im free. If not, juz return the favour to the latest members that upped me.

Cheers.

babylon
12-11-2006, 01:14 AM
well..i'm one of those samsters who try to post FRs whenever i go chiong. But seldom got ppl up me leh. So pls do me a favour, up me now so i can get my power back and i'll up u back asap! :o

Thai Rak Thai
12-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Abstract is easy to say..but in reality not same lah...

if one puts up a good post, can't begrudge the person to think he entitle some points lah...:p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Abstract is easy to say..but in reality not same lah...

if one puts up a good post, can't begrudge the person to think he entitle some points lah...:p

not everyone is selfish with their pts,for me i will try to make an effort to utilise my pts by upping someone everyday.:)

Thai Rak Thai
12-11-2006, 09:38 AM
not everyone is selfish with their pts,for me i will try to make an effort to utilise my pts by upping someone everyday.:) Enrique Iglesias's "Hero" plays in the background...good man, hard to find :)

weird70s
12-11-2006, 09:39 AM

Most stopped because might be getting red points instead of green points. Probably more people was commenting how bad was it rather than how good is it...

BustLover
12-11-2006, 09:46 AM
not everyone is selfish with their pts,for me i will try to make an effort to utilise my pts by upping someone everyday.:)

Well said brother. After all, what is there to lose by giving some points when you may brighten up someone's day. :)

Isn't it better to make someone happy and feel better?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 09:55 AM
Enrique Iglesias's "Hero" plays in the background...good man, hard to find :)

SJG dances to the tune~~lolz..not hard leh,many bros in SBF also sama sama de.:)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 09:57 AM
Well said brother. After all, what is there to lose by giving some points when you may brighten up someone's day. :)

exactly bro!we got nth to lose and everything to gain isnt it?nth beats making another bro's day.:)

JWNY
12-11-2006, 10:00 AM
End of the day, a point system is like a bank account...positive always better than negative....up, up, up...where the source of the moolah come from...is not important! :D

JWNY

wind
12-11-2006, 10:02 AM
Till today I still cant understand what the big fuss about rep pts. :confused:

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 10:06 AM
End of the day, a point system is like a bank account...positive always better than negative....up, up, up...where the source of the moolah come from...is not important! :D

JWNY

hahaha~~the longer u r here,the higher the interest(rep power) also wor.kekeke..:p

Qimonda
12-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Good things must share

Commander Thire
12-11-2006, 10:42 AM
Glad to see the spirit of sharing is back in SBF! three cheers for everyone!

Now I can relax alittle.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 10:52 AM

Now I can relax alittle.

hmm..bro u sounds as if u were quite stressed up over this before?:confused:

EricssonMan
12-11-2006, 11:01 AM

Now I can relax alittle.
Take it easy, it's just a free forum

Kongsamiya
12-11-2006, 01:17 PM
yes bros and because I anyhow shoot my mouth off sometimes so some bros docked me. It's ok I am still newbie too:D

Done as promised. 5 for u:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Done as promised. 5 for u:D

hey yeah man,u just unleashed another 5-pointer like urself.

Cheers.;)

Thai Rak Thai
12-11-2006, 01:35 PM
hey yeah man,u just unleashed another 5-pointer like urself. *Return of the King music runs in the background...:D

Kongsamiya
12-11-2006, 01:41 PM
hey yeah man,u just unleashed another 5-pointer like urself.

Cheers.;)

U are next in q when my power is back, provided I had not given to u:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 01:43 PM
*Return of the King music runs in the background...:D

hahaha..u part time DJ ar bro?kekeke~~;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 01:44 PM
U are next in q when my power is back, provided I had not given to u:D

then let me pray and hope then.:D

P.S: Ur nick sounds korean,pardon me if i am wrong?hee~

Kongsamiya
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM

hehehe..
tipcial sin ga pore lang

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 01:53 PM
I share to flame.:D

goodpartner
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
well..i'm one of those samsters who try to post FRs whenever i go chiong. But seldom got ppl up me leh...

I observed this to be true too; FRs doesn't seems to pull as much pts , unless it's negative (so that it stands out? hmm...)

Okie, did some quick stats my personal record - hopefully this is useful as a "what works and what not" for bros who are out to earn points on . Of course, an important disclaimer is that this is a VERY limited pool. YMMV.

I'm sort of a newbie here with an old nick, so the result may be skewed just because I've an old nick; so bros here more willing to upz me for return favour. So take this as a caveat especially if you're new, but I think statistically it won't be far off.

I know nuts about the rep point system until like 2 weeks ago; active in the forum about 17 days ago and I clocked up 111 rep points (this is not to boast or anything hor).

Here's how I did it:

Category & Posts....................Green Cards...........Red Cards
[TCSS] **New Local Chinese... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1723594#post1723594)...........0. .....................1
[_FR_] ~*~*The Power Of... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1739428#post1739428)............. 2
[_FR_] <<<***Kr튆åL**... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1724685#post1724685)............. ..1
[_FR_] An expensive FL... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1720893#post1720893)............. ..13
[TCSS] damn stress (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1731467#post1731467) .........................1
[FAQ_] FAQ on the standing... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1723804#post1723804)..........13
[_FR_] Geylang's $40 Thai... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1720175#post1720175)............. .1
[TCSS] Joy of a Cat 40 sponsor (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1732305#post1732305)..........3.. ....................1
[TCSS] ord from geylang , can... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1725833#post1725833).........1
[_FR_] Say Sawadee to these... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1733014#post1733014).........2
[FAQ_] Sex terms in PRC chinese? (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1739153#post1739153).......1
[TCSS] What The Fuck Has... (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1737185#post1737185) ............2

Grand Total......................40..................... .2

Summary:
Rep Pts gained : 101 (minus the 10 default pts)
Average Pts per card : +2.4
Total Posts : 145 (from this 17 days, visit almost daily)

Category:
TCSS : 9 cards
FR :19 cards (but note the abnormally where 13 came from a "negative" FR)
FAQ : 14 cards

So the main lesson is.... contribute more in structured FAQ threads! :D

Never tried sharing of FL contacts or Vid/Pics exchange... so maybe other bro can share your miles gained from these.

stephan
12-11-2006, 04:55 PM
I observed this to be true too; FRs doesn't seems to pull as much pts , unless it's negative (so that it stands out? hmm...)

Okie, did some quick stats my personal record - hopefully this is useful as a "what works and what not" for bros who are out to earn points on . Of course, an important disclaimer is that this is a VERY limited pool. YMMV.

I'm sort of a newbie here with an old nick, so the result may be skewed just because I've an old nick; so bros here more willing to upz me for return favour. So take this as a caveat especially if you're new, but I think statistically it won't be far off.

So the main lesson is.... contribute more in structured FAQ threads!

Never tried sharing of FL contacts or Vid/Pics exchange... so maybe other bro can share your miles gained from these.

yo bro,
I think ur avatar and siggy are helping u to gain points! :D

If want to be ur winner shouldn't very difficult right? :p

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 04:58 PM
So the main lesson is.... contribute more in structured FAQ threads!

I think is because u got rep power 5 so ppl wan to add u so that u can add them back.:eek: :D

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 05:00 PM
faster way to earn point is go tcss gathering. know some ppl. join a clan, don join suchina clan though cause his clan no power. ;)

fasteest is u give sam $1000. he give u 1000 point straight.

Suchinda
12-11-2006, 05:06 PM
faster way to earn point is go tcss gathering. know some ppl. join a clan, don join suchina clan though cause his clan no power. ;)

fasteest is u give sam $1000. he give u 1000 point straight.FUCK U traitor! Say support me now badmouth me. KNNBCCB you like that Mr Romance cheeby mouth. TV not here anymore I quiting too all bey kan one like you talk too much. The solid samsters all keep quiet only

Suchinda
12-11-2006, 05:08 PM
I think is because u got rep power 5 so ppl wan to add u so that u can add them back.:eek: :Dthis line from SC the motherfucker you copycat him you eat his sperm ah? FUCK OFF la

goodpartner
12-11-2006, 05:28 PM
I think is because u got rep power 5 so ppl wan to add u so that u can add them back.:eek:

Bro, you didn't read my discliamer below?

Statistic is what we're after, while yes I agree having strong power allow me to make friends easier, the ratio of pts earned per category should not be too different for someone with 0 rep power.

yo bro,
I think ur avatar and siggy are helping u to gain points!

If want to be ur winner shouldn't very difficult right?

No, these only "help" me make friends, not gain points. Need to make more friends here.... so eh....to form my own clan lor :D. I learnt that joining clans or having one is a very crucial surviving element in SBF... but that's OT.

The_Unrepentant
12-11-2006, 08:17 PM
FUCK U traitor! Say support me now badmouth me. KNNBCCB you like that Mr Romance cheeby mouth. TV not here anymore I quiting too all bey kan one like you talk too much. The solid samsters all keep quiet only

fuck U! u not the real general. SO DON KPKB!!:mad: I ask the real general send u bullet !

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 08:33 PM
hehehe..
tipcial sin ga pore lang

hee~what i mean is kongsamiya is like hello in korean,smth like that.:D

Kongsamiya
12-11-2006, 08:39 PM
hee~what i mean is kongsamiya is like hello in korean,smth like that.:D

korean should be kumsamiday, lucky not kumsamiya:o

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 08:46 PM
korean should be kumsamiday, lucky not kumsamiya:o

well well..i did say smth like that wor,somehow i knw i was wrong somewhere..kekeke..:o

The Nail
13-11-2006, 04:01 AM
to the person who left this comment "fuck u, bo liao thread", after looking through most of the threads here, i really dont know which thread is "wu liao". it is rather obvious who are the ones who are sharing, and who are not. not sharing is fine by all means, but i think the forum can be better with less politicking ;)

Kongsamiya
13-11-2006, 11:31 PM

As promised, here 5 pts for u

CibLover
13-11-2006, 11:51 PM

Chief,

Why you no add my points before?? Damn heartbreak. :rolleyes:

Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun,

You also haven't horrr????? Haizzz... dun wanna brighten up my day... :o

stephan
14-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Chief,

Why you no add my points before?? Damn heartbreak.

Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun,

You also haven't horrr????? Haizzz... dun wanna brighten up my day...

Wow! arab guys can't satisfied u enough huh? came back only asking everybody up ur kar ch'ng. hurhurhurhur....... :D

Kongsamiya
14-11-2006, 07:46 AM
Chief,

Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun,

bro ciblover, sorry i heaven up u because i wanna another wait another 6 month for the power of 6 so that one shot give u 6 pts lay, since u ask bobian will give once my power is back, 16 hrs time

Kongsamiya
14-11-2006, 07:48 AM
Wow! arab guys can't satisfied u enough huh? came back only asking everybody up ur kar ch'ng. hurhurhurhur....... :D

Wah lan, u like that kong, ma na ai sai, wait bro ciblover die die look for u then u know:D

Red_Baron
14-11-2006, 08:24 AM
Well for this airman so long as I do not get my points deducted and can part-take in the wealth of porn links provided, not a real issue.

But I got to admit I would probably be upset over the loss of any points. Werid part is they don't really do much. :confused:

stephan
14-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Wah lan, u like that kong, ma na ai sai, wait bro ciblover die die look for u then u know

kekekekeke.... bro, u can read his previous posts.. damn scary leh... all related to ppl kar ch'ng only. If bro DeKuip get in this thread, I'm sure he will comment something. :D

Btw, I think we have upped each other before liao right? :p

FangLover
14-11-2006, 01:10 PM
Chief,

Why you no add my points before?? Damn heartbreak.
Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun,

You also haven't horrr????? Haizzz... dun wanna brighten up my day...

My dear classmate, u should noe who I am....:rolleyes:

Up me 1st lar.... anyway, Me going to FRIM in Dec, schedule not yet fixed

shall sms u wen date fixed....

President SJG, if possible brighten my day oso, cos today bad mood.....:(

Kongsamiya
14-11-2006, 02:02 PM
kekekekeke.... bro, u can read his previous posts.. damn scary leh... all related to ppl kar ch'ng only. If bro DeKuip get in this thread, I'm sure he will comment something.

KNNA, last nite bring him bar hopping, keep on say hotel not allow WL in, n he keep on starring at camel Kar ch'ng even oversize D headlamp meimei also scare of him, got to hide behind pillar to save her kar ch'ng:D

Kongsamiya
14-11-2006, 02:04 PM

i think so,, hey i lugi 2 pt lay

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-11-2006, 09:32 PM

i should have guessed,u didnt leave ur nick rite bro?Thks by the way.;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-11-2006, 09:35 PM
Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun,

hahaha..okok..will do it once i clear my up-list.u like that many bros also will come ask me to brighten their day liao lar.kekeke..:o

Fire Fighter
14-11-2006, 09:43 PM
to the person who left this comment "fuck u, bo liao thread",

If you feel offended with the comments, you may want to PM SAM and inform him. I believed that SAM will reveal his nick to you and will probably send the person into moderation as he had use vulgar language against another samster.

Kongsamiya
14-11-2006, 11:20 PM
i should have guessed,u didnt leave ur nick rite bro?Thks by the way.;)

hehehehehe:D

Kongsamiya
15-11-2006, 05:05 AM
Chief,

Bro Shuang_Jie_Gun,

Mai heart break, up u liau lah

Cdr Bacara
15-11-2006, 09:05 AM
Heehee earn points and share. But I suppose it all depends on how comfortable we are with the other party, but I admit once you have points and rep power you suddenly become 'respectable' here.

Ninjaking
15-11-2006, 12:19 PM

I live by your philosphy as well.. the points system gives some motivation to brother to contribute... I do have to say my contributions are "selective" & are quality stuff at times. sometimes, however, was demotivated by the "zapper" & then comment made in the CP system...

Just feel that ppl who zapped people do not have the guts to reveal their identity as well....

This is a comment after a zapping was made:

"Sorry I have to zap u.I was disappointed by 2 previous clips u posted but I didnt want to zap u.But after seeing this post n another poor contribution again plus u complain about getting zapped I have decided to zap u.Pls stop complaining."

cmdr_appo
15-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Nice going Bacara now you got Bly chasing after points too.

randyboy73
15-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Newbies and bros who have low points in the SBF forum really have a tough time..

I knew about Sammyboy in the days when the FRs done on HC gals were being downloaded in an excel spreadsheet.. that was classic. ANyway, throughout all these years, I have been a passive reader and finally after changing my job this August, made the attempt to create a profile of my own. I remember I was really enthusiastic about joining up SBF as I thought that I wanted to share my experiences with like minded bros.

Needless to say, I was like a kid with a new toy and started to read and contribute to threads.. now this forum has loads of information and believe me, it is impossible to read all the dos and donts, so when i started contributing and posting my comments, kena zapped left, right and centre... things got so bad that I even ended up with 6 points at one time.. well eventually, even idiots will learn to do things right, i started contributing to the right threads and finally managed to climb back up to 24 points.

My point here is that for the newbies, don't give up. I know it is tough, but you will eventually get there. It is really disheartening when you get zapped for an innocent comment (in your own opinion), but such are the rules in the forum.. as some of the bros have commented in their postings, you will eventually learn which threads are safe to contribute to and which are the "hotspots" to avoid...

I know I am probably skating on thin ice with my comments, but i mean well... I have thoroughly enjoyed SBF as it give me a place not only to share my experiences with and about gals, but also some of my personal thoughts about life. So newbies, hang in there and keep plugging away... To the senior bros out there, hope you will "duo duo bao han xiao di!"

Cheers and long live SBF!

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-11-2006, 06:20 PM
Heehee earn points and share. But I suppose it all depends on how comfortable we are with the other party, but I admit once you have points and rep power you suddenly become 'respectable' here.

so can i say u are very comfortable with me too?hehehhee..will up u soon too,u r in my list as well.Cheers!;)

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-11-2006, 06:23 PM
This is a comment after a zapping was made:

"Sorry I have to zap u.I was disappointed by 2 previous clips u posted but I didnt want to zap u.But after seeing this post n another poor contribution again plus u complain about getting zapped I have decided to zap u.Pls stop complaining."

u really got that bro?i do get such comments as well but not the same kind thou.all i can say is in cyber,u just simply cant please anyone.try not to think so much and we be fine.;)

Kongsamiya
17-11-2006, 06:30 AM

so can i say u are very comfortable with me too?hehehhee..will up u soon too,u r in my list as well.Cheers!

Bro Shuang, since u say he is cumfortable with you, I up on yr behalf ok..:D

Commander Thire
17-11-2006, 08:45 AM
So you finally admiting I am more 'respectable' than you Bacara? :rolleyes:

but I admit once you have points and rep power you suddenly become 'respectable' here.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-11-2006, 06:45 PM
so can i say u are very comfortable with me too?hehehhee..will up u soon too,u r in my list as well.Cheers!

Bro Shuang, since u say he is cumfortable with you, I up on yr behalf ok..:D

i have no objections with regards to that for sure.Cheers man.;)