PDA

View Full Version : Big problem please help bros

mikhel
10-11-2006, 12:53 PM
hi bros, i got a very important question to ask you....does your condom slipped off before during sex....i always been very safe.....all the durex condom i used....so many times i call WL as never slipped off. i always practice safe sex....only bbj i do raw.
all thanks to this lousy condom brand named ESPIRE....i guess some of u bros had tried before....its sold at all petrol station nowadays...think its a new brand.
i thought i gave it a try as its something special like a coral seashell shaped condom.....and thr rim is especially big....its like a seashell at the head of the condom maybe its too loose and when i take out it slips off. i am very worried now as something happened ....

last week i went to visit one of the massage shop.
the girl was a milf 30s.....damn hot...solid ass with g string. so she gave me a bbbj i buay tahan.then before that i bought a packet of espire....new brand ma...wanna try. so i capped myself and put in....1st was her standing up then after that missionary style.....then doggie......about 15 minutes of pumping damn tired still cant cum. so i requested her to come on top of me and ram me. she then climed onto me and start riding me hard....after a while i ask her to turn the other way...backside facing me ....she slowly turned to the other way slowly with my dick still inside her and ride me untill i almost about to cum....i told her to get up as i want to take over her and do her doggie style.
she got up and postioned her self doggie and i stand up to get ready to pump her. THIS IS WHERE THE SCARY PART IS.....when i positioning my dick into her that time.......I TOUCH MY DICK THERE IS NO CONDOM THERE!!!!!!! damn worried so i find the bed for the condom......it was not there.....later the WL show me the condom which was in her hands. gosh so got damn worried.....i guess it slipped off and the room was so dark so i didnt know it slipped....i quickly opened a new condom and rammed her till i cummed. later after the sex i asked her wad happened.....she disturb me and joking say i did raw!!!!
later she say she telling me the truth that the condom 'jia zai wo the meimei' means stuck into her pussy.
wad your think bros....did i do raw or is it slipped off when she got up that time...i very worried now:o

Sword
10-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Sometime it can slip off in the mist of bonking & u won't notice it. Normally if u feel yr didi getting "warmer", possibility of CD slipping off is high. Take it out to check just in case. U might have done raw for a few secs or mins too w/o u knowing.....monitor yr didi for these few days......if something wrong, better go for check-up at DSC or yr GP asap......

Take care. Thanks......

samfan
10-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Bro mikhel,

As Bro Sword said, please look out for any symptoms of STIs. And get tested at the 3 month mark for HIV.

As your condom has slipped off, the risks are the same with having unprotected sex. However, the odds are greatly in your favour for not contracting HIV from a single episode of unprotected sex.

Stay well.

mikhel
10-11-2006, 05:54 PM
Sometime it can slip off in the mist of bonking & u won't notice it. Normally if u feel yr didi getting "warmer", possibility of CD slipping off is high. Take it out to check just in case. U might have done raw for a few secs or mins too w/o u knowing.....monitor yr didi for these few days......if something wrong, better go for check-up at DSC or yr GP asap......

Take care. Thanks......
untill i realise the condom was not there was only after she climb off me and i was trying to penetrate her doggie...then i felt my cock with while positioning my dick for penetration....sigh...damn suay man

mikhel
10-11-2006, 11:38 PM
thats the thing...when do raw without condom...sure feel different...but the whole process i didnt feel anything raw....

AfA_hmor
16-11-2006, 08:18 PM
thats the thing...when do raw without condom...sure feel different...but the whole process i didnt feel anything raw....

Doing raw sure feels different. Think again, what feels different AFTER that will really make you jump when you are in the toilet.

Think again.

http://www.afa.org.sg/thinkagain/think_again_STDs.jpg

Regards,
Action for AIDS