PDA

View Full Version : What is the real juagen

M0ntblanc
21-07-2016, 09:01 AM
Recently been seeing a lot of people creating new threads promoting this place got juagen that place got juagen but end of the day nb they not even know what juagen is. That's why I create a thread for awareness to let new chiongster understand that juagen does not equal hj

Juagen from what I know also known as la long Jin came from Thailand and it's a type of health practice for guys to perform longer, help people with penise erection and passing urine and other benefits which I also not too sure.. So far I only try a few times in Thailand and not many people know of this skill... So come on stop posting such a misleading term on forum...

If I am not wrong these posting are referring to 前内线保养those China term which aka no different from hj! It's their way of term to make it sound better trust me the technique being use is two totally different thing..

As for juagen normally if I not wrong is charge at 80-100 for a real one... The therapist can after finish help u do it let u endure to go home resolve or give u a bit of tease to release it normally they will not help u release for your health benefit. But for me after I did it I will ask for full service so on the spot relieve myself :D:D

Hopefully new chiongster dun get lure into the trap of so call juagen unless senior bros go and recee it if not u be just wasting your money

Giansex
21-07-2016, 09:25 AM
hahah!well done bro.sometime lao chio like me also cannot tell the difference between jg and hj.one thing to nite is jg they will slowly play with yr dick dick n balls but hj is wank n wank

procum
21-07-2016, 09:29 AM
I agree with Bro MB. A proper JG is really like using your tool when you were 18. It's harder, stays hard longer and shoots (not flow out like pee).

I tried the Thai JG in BKK before and I must say nothing anywhere else feels as good. It is quite costly (not to mention hard to find time off from CO) to travel there regularly for tool maintenance.

As for prostate massage, I tried it first in China. I also find it kind of fun but proper TNs in China does not offer sexual endings.

My old hunts and still my most recommended is the JB's SS and JJ although JJ is handing over to her daughter. I am still spending money (mostly wasting) to look for similar ones in Singapore (tired of the jams). I found a few but some quit and some got zapped by AV.

If bros have came across great JG experience, do share with me so I can compare and perhaps 'benchmark' them accordingly.

Ray06
21-07-2016, 09:32 AM
hahah!well done bro.sometime lao chio like me also cannot tell the difference between jg and hj.one thing to nite is jg they will slowly play with yr dick dick n balls but hj is wank n wank

Combination of both the Juagen and HJ would made the day 👍

heartlock
21-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Combination of both the Juagen and HJ would made the day ��

A real jg will mostly wake u up with a morning wood if you seldom have.

Andfan
21-07-2016, 12:44 PM
So in Singapore any where to find the real jg?

johnn
21-07-2016, 02:02 PM
la long jin
penis where got longjin!?
龙根?。。
think coined by estee of miramar hotel.
la long jin.
拉龙根。
抓zhua or la拉?
so manhood masg is thai,
not chinese? not malay?

johnn
21-07-2016, 02:08 PM
Juagen from what I know also known as la long Jin came from Thailand and it's a type of health practice for guys to perform longer, help people with penise erection and passing urine and other benefits which I also not too sure.. So far I only try a few times in Thailand and not many people know of this skill... So come on stop posting such a misleading term on forum...

If I am not wrong these posting are referring to 前内线保养those China term which aka no different from hj! It's their way of term to make it sound better trust ....
money[/QUOTE]

chinese fake one?
thai real one?
orang thai ok! ? orang chap?
bukan cheena

sportmotor
21-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Recently been seeing a lot of people creating new threads promoting this place got juagen that place got juagen but end of the day nb they not even know what juagen is. That's why I create a thread for awareness to let new chiongster understand that juagen does not equal hj

If I am not wrong these posting are referring to 前内线保养those China term which aka no different from hj! It's their way of term to make it sound better trust me the technique being use is two totally different thing..

As for juagen normally if I not wrong is charge at 80-100 for a real one... The therapist can after finish help u do it let u endure to go home resolve or give u a bit of tease to release it normally they will not help u release for your health benefit. But for me after I did it I will ask for full service so on the spot relieve myself :D:D

Hopefully new chiongster dun get lure into the trap of so call juagen unless senior bros go and recee it if not u be just wasting your money

Thanks for sharing

M0ntblanc
22-07-2016, 09:07 AM
At least from my own experience the hard of your bro is not cause of lust when doing jg but from the skill the person doing... And surprising the auntie doing for me neither syt or big boobs girls or kawaii face the only three that will make me hard on :p...

Prostate massage lol I also dunno some shop also say got but know the real thing a not... Notice a lot of shop nowadays anyhow bomb things one... Real prostate massage is where the girl finger up the ass to make u cum out which I am very sure some shop that claim they have this does not do that

xiaopangpang82
22-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Agreed. The prostate (前列腺) is an gland and access to it can only be done via the ass. It is around 2 to 4 inch inside towards the front. Prostate mas sage or milking involves the massaging of the nut size prostate gland and the simulation of it is supposed to induce the flow of semum from the gland out.
The so called prostate massage that I have experienced from the ml here are 99% fake so far and is nothing more than just hj and pressing of the perineum.

If anyone has good contacts for real prostate please please let me know. The closest best prostate I know so far is maya at orchard area but even I still feel that her prostate massage is still not authentic enough.

BADDDman
22-07-2016, 02:53 PM
MB bro

Agreed w you. Do not expect SYT or Kawai face to provide you JG - expect laojiao pale faced old aunties JG practitioners to perform any authentic prostate massage.....

For such a great thread - u deserve my upp today 👍

At least from my own experience the hard of your bro is not cause of lust when doing jg but from the skill the person doing... And surprising the auntie doing for me neither syt or big boobs girls or kawaii face the only three that will make me hard on :p...

Prostate massage lol I also dunno some shop also say got but know the real thing a not... Notice a lot of shop nowadays anyhow bomb things one... Real prostate massage is where the girl finger up the ass to make u cum out which I am very sure some shop that claim they have this does not do that

SAFFRONnation
22-07-2016, 03:04 PM
Very interesting eenngglishhh.....very entertaining.....😄

Is this THAI English ?🤔

la long jin
penis where got longjin!?
龙根?。。
think coined by estee of miramar hotel.
la long jin.
拉龙根。
抓zhua or la拉?
so manhood masg is thai,
not chinese? not malay?

Bizsta
22-07-2016, 03:33 PM

Hopefully new chiongster dun get lure into the trap of so call juagen unless senior bros go and recee it if not u be just wasting your moneyyes bro be very careful if going for juagen /therapist has got to be very experienced in that if not if jua the wrong vein its gonna make it worse than before.

CumExplorer
22-07-2016, 05:47 PM

bro agree now lot of so called JG is actually HJ only. So far only 2 is considered real JG, but one left here long time ago

For prostate massage, never try before in SG, if anyone knows hope can share with me, thanks! :D

power69
22-07-2016, 05:58 PM
bro agree now lot of so called JG is actually HJ only. So far only 2 is considered real JG, but one left here long time ago

For prostate massage, never try before in SG, if anyone knows hope can share with me, thanks! :D

she quickly finish it with a hj to collect money

power69
22-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Very interesting eenngglishhh.....very entertaining.....��

Is this THAI English ?��

blur n blur n blur.
lalongin a thai word?
拉龙根。
i think ipoh auntie , 1616, jari makan.
or kelantan auntie.

CumExplorer
22-07-2016, 11:18 PM
she quickly finish it with a hj to collect money

bro which ml u refering to ?? :rolleyes:

SAFFRONnation
28-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Xiaopang

Good Scientific information.

Newbies shld find this subject most interesting 😆 - SHARING + LEARNING is the way to go in SBF 👋

Agreed. The prostate (前列腺) is an gland and access to it can only be done via the ass. It is around 2 to 4 inch inside towards the front. Prostate mas sage or milking involves the massaging of the nut size prostate gland and the simulation of it is supposed to induce the flow of semum from the gland out.
The so called prostate massage that I have experienced from the ml here are 99% fake so far and is nothing more than just hj and pressing of the perineum.

If anyone has good contacts for real prostate please please let me know. The closest best prostate I know so far is maya at orchard area but even I still feel that her prostate massage is still not authentic enough.

johnn
28-07-2016, 08:54 PM
pros masg use to be real done by gay...
now done by china gal, local , just masg outside is fake\
a masterbation in disguise .
offer by the shop boss.
want to earn this type of money

THK BRO SAFF FOR UPDATE

SAFFRONnation
29-07-2016, 06:46 PM
You are welcome 😆

pros masg use to be real done by gay...
now done by china gal, local , just masg outside is fake\
a masterbation in disguise .
offer by the shop boss.
want to earn this type of money

THK BRO SAFF FOR UPDATE

Josefina
29-07-2016, 06:58 PM
Good information by kind bros here
really learn alot

johnn
29-07-2016, 08:10 PM
use to be old ipoh auntie masseuse,
squeeze lampa lanchiao,
that manhood juagern.
chok kern wo.
old ppl need to tanzak.
young customer quickly run away
if okt at kiongsiak mention zuokgern.

johnn
29-07-2016, 08:15 PM
now china gal want to tanzak.
say
保健

M0ntblanc
30-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Still got real jg but not easy to find... Cause this skill really not easy to learn plus mostly that know one either won't teach or find it too ex to learn :D

johnn
30-07-2016, 03:59 PM
rhahah!well done bro.sometime lao chio like me also cannot tell the difference between jg and hj.one thing to nite is jg they will slowly play with yr dick dick n balls but hj is wank n wank

something for old auntie to earn extra,
catch vein, young chap hear already all run away.
the gals say only old auntie do this type.
but nowadays many newbies kena scam.

zhua gen, or juah gen is simply play lanzhiao。
老泰auntie expert in play lanchiao.

johnn
30-07-2016, 04:39 PM
Still got real jg but not easy to find... Cause this skill really not easy to learn plus mostly that know one either won't teach or find it too ex to learn :D

yes correct, she told me learn in japan,
school fee 10k.
i say lampa!

BADDDman
30-07-2016, 06:42 PM
yes correct, she told me learn in japan,
school fee 10k.
i say lampa!

I learnt of few "dajie" lady bosses who teach juagen - to selected partner / staff MLs......a very hard skill to teach.

Of course shifu master collects $$ from tudi students. No free lunch mah.....

sexdeman
31-07-2016, 02:30 PM
This is very interesting thread !!!
very well explained.

Used to have a Spa where the thai auntie do Jua Geng (no hj no fj) along Petain road.
But this place had already closed down.

Now i also find it hard to find one masseuses who know how to do it as mostly is hj.
If anyone know any place have JG please share with me too.
Thank you

power69
31-07-2016, 04:10 PM
old auntie lisa too,
at tanglin halt flat home base jg masg.
she said retired liao.
sad.

last time those penang,ipoh masseuse
said learn in hatyai, cheap cheap,
after they come back to golden sultan
black glass salon, perform jg hj $30.
many yrs back or po lei. black glass salon.
last time masseuse bit honest.
now masseuse cheating.

power69
31-07-2016, 04:11 PM
I learnt of few "dajie" lady bosses who teach juagen - to selected partner / staff MLs......a very hard skill to teach.

Of course shifu master collects $$ from tudi students. No free lunch mah.....

ten thousand dollars, u ok?

BADDDman
31-07-2016, 05:20 PM
power - who said ten thousand dollars ???

Not me for sure.

ten thousand dollars, u ok?

peking
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
As far as I know you can go to Chiang Mai
Is Call KarSai Nei Tsang Genital Therapeutic Massage

ceeko
12-10-2016, 01:00 PM

47541 (http://zo.ee/NtW)

OK for all you newbie never got a real "jua gen" (http://zo.ee/NtW) before.

It looks abit like this video --> This is kind of how its done. (http://zo.ee/NtW)

Any massage lady that just goes and wanks you off, never go back to her if she promised you a jua gen in the first place ok.

As it is, I think there are many here who have been offered one, but simply given a Handjob

ceeko
12-10-2016, 01:01 PM
49972 (http://zo.ee/prX)

Another on I wanna try is Lingam massage --> Watch and Enjoy here!!! (http://zo.ee/prX)

Wonder if can find any like that in Singapore?