PDA

View Full Version : Local Massage

Flamecatcher
18-07-2016, 03:08 PM
I can't seem to find a massage parlour in the west that provides extras 😔 Can pm me some places to try pls? 😭😭

johnn
19-08-2016, 02:44 AM
i think wes side all are clean masg
come to east side.

AhWeiWei
20-08-2016, 10:59 AM
There are several near Lakeside; Jurong East MRT stations. Standard MILFs; not pretty but acceptable. Usually rates are $45 or $50 for an hour's massage and the rest are quite standard. Not all offer FJ though but HJ and BM are usually available at the normal price. Nothing spectacular though but if u are there; well, IMHO, its ok for a quick release.

thomasdelaruue
20-10-2016, 11:06 PM
establish spa mainly prc work permit just arrive

AhWeiWei
22-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Tried a local (or Malaysian? from her Mandarin slang) MILF in the East side recently. Looks pretty enough with big eyes but not model like gorgeous. Slim, smooth skin with B boobs - all firm and natural with small nipples.
Massage can beat those HCs hands down as she does her kneading properly and unlike those whom stroke stroke little bro after 5 mins. Only when she finished (after nearly an hour or abt 50 mins) then she asked the GQ.
Value for money as she asked for standard rates. Nice lady. :D

Cheesebeast
23-03-2018, 12:13 AM
Tried a local (or Malaysian? from her Mandarin slang) MILF in the East side recently. Looks pretty enough with big eyes but not model like gorgeous. Slim, smooth skin with B boobs - all firm and natural with small nipples.
Massage can beat those HCs hands down as she does her kneading properly and unlike those whom stroke stroke little bro after 5 mins. Only when she finished (after nearly an hour or abt 50 mins) then she asked the GQ.
Value for money as she asked for standard rates. Nice lady. :D

Can share ctc and damages? Thanks

Harper29
23-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Hi bro.

Can share ctc? Thanks

shadlightsg
23-03-2018, 01:12 AM
Share ctc pls. Thanks

asne
29-03-2018, 02:01 AM
Please ctc thanks