PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice this?

christan7890
18-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Anyone notice that nowadays the massage ladies assume that you want the special when you head down their join?

Been to a couple to joints, sometimes they ask me at the door of the massage room what type of service i want straight.. not sure about the other bros here but it does kill the excitement.

Still missing sometimes on the teasing part, i do believe thats why we go for massge outlets rather the fl

KCHA
18-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Bro, if you commando randomly pick one to recce then depends on luck lah.

max_priest
18-07-2016, 03:52 PM
I agree with TS ... I simply adore this kinda impromptu excitement in a authentic spa environment ... That's why I sometime patronize spa instead of GL ... :D

Needagoodone
18-07-2016, 05:39 PM
I notice Thai now cheaper then PRC.....

johnn
18-07-2016, 05:42 PM
all thai cheap?
some prc cheaper than thai,
some thai cheaper than prc.
if play woman ,i get prc.
hard rub, i get a thai.

sabi
18-07-2016, 07:33 PM
Anyone notice that nowadays the massage ladies assume that you want the special when you head down their join?

Been to a couple to joints, sometimes they ask me at the door of the massage room what type of service i want straight.. not sure about the other bros here but it does kill the excitement.

Still missing sometimes on the teasing part, i do believe thats why we go for massge outlets rather the fl

Yup, some will tell you must go for special otherwise they rather not do your business
There is pro and cons. At least you know before hand, they wanna carrot you... rather than go inside piano 5 minute turn over and ask for specials
Orchard Tower, the vietnamese ladies are like that

BADDDman
18-07-2016, 08:01 PM
Orchard Tower operates like GEYLANG.

YOU KNOW what you are into....

HC elsewhere attracts cheongsters due to the unknown nature - you just need a thicker wallet lol 😆

Yup, some will tell you must go for special otherwise they rather not do your business
There is pro and cons. At least you know before hand, they wanna carrot you... rather than go inside piano 5 minute turn over and ask for specials
Orchard Tower, the vietnamese ladies are like that

power69
18-07-2016, 08:37 PM
nowaday commision to gals,
Drop to 5 dollar
Enough for her dinner.
She better dont waste time
Giving free masg

silverstrike
20-07-2016, 02:26 PM
nowaday commision to gals,
Drop to 5 dollar
Enough for her dinner.
She better dont waste time
Giving free masg

Like that how they survive ? :eek:

Tsa7
20-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Basic salary $1.2K claimed by a ML I visited.

Do a rough calculation, minus bedroom rental, daily expenses like food...
very hard to send enough $ home.

What will be the choice since they are holding permit, they don't stay here for long.